2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Florida hotel reviews
  4. Orlando hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of TownePlace Suites by Marriott Orlando at SeaWorld

Reviews of TownePlace Suites by Marriott Orlando at SeaWorld This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

10731 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32821, United States of America

#11 of 492 hotels in Orlando

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

The Buffett breakfast was very good.
    • Queen Studio

The Buffett breakfast was very good. And the front reception was able to help and solve any of our problems. There we plenty of restaurants and shops in walking distance.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

The hotel needs a total refurbishment.
    • Queen Studio

The hotel is outdated interior and exterior-wise. Amenities in the room are not complete and I always needed to phone the operator at reception for toothpastes, soaps, shampoos which are basic requirements, and considering they know I have a family with a child. The lift is a bit scary to ride on as it is truly outdated. The hotel needs a total refurbishment.

Delicious breakfast especially the waffles. The hotel is very near to restaurants with free bus ride to Disneyland Magic Kingdom. Staff are friendly and nice.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Property was new and clean.
    • Queen Studio

Property was new and clean. Loved the rooms with well equipped kitchenettes. Staff was helpful and polite. Breakfast wasn’t too appealing with standard offerings but there are other places in walking distance if you wanted a change

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Comfortable, easy going.
    • Queen Studio

It’s a pet friendly hotel that allows guests to leave their dogs in the room while they are going out partying. We spent one night (until 2am) listening to the barking dog of our neighbors. Staff couldn’t (wouldn’t) do nothing because of privacy reasons.

Comfortable, easy going. Complementary Breakfast was ok

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Comfortable.
    • Queen Studio

They didn’t clean the bathroom after previous guest stay, therefore we found used bar of soap in the tub and hairs of other people. It was disgusting

Comfortable. Close to parks, restaurants, malls and sites of interest. Breakfast is very complete. Staff very nice.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Good value, clean, modern, comfortable and stylish in fantastic location.
    • Queen Studio

A kettle in the kitchen area.

A lovely welcome when we arrived by lady on the desk, extremely clean, our room was modern, comfortable beds and had everything we needed. Bonus was free parking and able to leave our car there the following day and use the shuttle to Sea world even though we had checked out as only staying 1 night. You couldn't do that in the UK! Staff very courteous and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Friendly staff, good breakfast, very clean.
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed

Being charged to park at the hotel when I paid to stay there. Charging eight dollars to park was ridiculous.

Friendly staff, good breakfast, very clean. We also left a phone charger in the room and was contacted about it. Honest staff. Location was convenient to Seaworld and restaurants.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Good hotel
    • Queen Studio

I prefer showers with glass walls in a hotel, than a bath. I don’t really like the curtains, they don’t seem too hygienic to me.

I really liked the pancake maker and the pancakes here for breakfast. The bed was comfortable and the room was big enough. We only stayed here for 1 night, so this hotel was a good choice.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Average
    • Queen Studio

Breakfast was pretty basic; location of bathroom in room was not convenient; A/C did not go low enough, hard to get staff on the phone.

Location of the hotel and size of the room.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Great, really enjoyed. Beds were soooo comfortable.

Notjing!

Everything was Great! Staff was friendly, check-in was easy, fast and room was ready ahead of promised. Only would suggest bacon on the breakfast menu😁

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

The best hotel I’ve ever stayed at!

Honestly it was perfect.

We evacuated here during hurricane Florence. Staff was so sweet and accommodating. The ceilings were high and the rooms felt huge! So clean and modern; we will absolutely be back!

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Spacious rooms
    • Queen Studio

Requested early check in at 2. (Regular check in was at 4). Had to wait. Then, rooms were still not ready at 4! A group of Cleaning staff socializing in the halls - probably why rooms weren’t done.

Spacious rooms

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

We came during the Hurricane Florence evacuation.
    • Queen Studio

I really wish they would keep the coffee out all day. I stay up late and wake up after breakfast, and they take the coffee back in after breakfast so I always had to go across the street to Starbucks, which had good coffee but not FREE coffee.

We came during the Hurricane Florence evacuation. The hotel was extremely nice and understanding. Waived the pet fee for our dog. One big highlight was the housekeeping staff. Kristina was so sweet and always so helpful. I always looked for her whenever I needed anything while the housekeeping staff was there. And the rest of the staff was amazing and helpful as well.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Excellent location!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The $8 parking fee that was new since we last stayed there. It was open air self parking but apparently the fee was started to prevent people from bringing 3 cars.

Excellent location!

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

Amazing price, cleanliness, management professionalism!
    • Queen Studio

Didn't encounter anything I didn't like about the hotel the only thing is that parking was overwhelming sometimes and night and people would have to park on the side or the parking behind the hotel.

The managers on site were very helpful even before we arrived, I had to rebook because the other hotels hadn't disclosed a "resort and parking daily fee" which would of put me out a few hundred more than what we expected. The hotels breakfast area, the cleanliness, the pool were as described online. We got a room that had a pool view and didn't really enjoy that so we asked front counter and she did everything she could to have the Sea World view room cleaned the next day guests were leaving and put us in that room, to our surprise we got a corner room and the view was ecspectacular we could literally see and hear Sea Worlds rollercoaster and screams lol that's how close Sea World was it was a nice view, every time you walked in it smelled very fresh and clean, breakfast area was always stocked always being cleaned and cleared, the pool area has a bar and music and you can also order food, it was hard deciding what hotel to choose but this was by far the best choice for me, I spent days reading the reviews and just couldn't make up my mind, hopefully this can be helpful to someone in deciding.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

good place needs some improved rules management
    • Queen Studio

staff does not really follow rules. parking rules should be applied to all. if somebody can park at the entry circle i should be able to do so. if you do not let me to park but let others park it is a huge problem. i will never accept different rules for different people. It is not fair and i did not like the way it was handled.

the location,pool area and breakfast, regular staff was very friendly and helpfull.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

I stayed for about 3 weeks and it felt like home.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

I did not like that they take fees for every box I ordered online and shipped to hotel. I stayed at Towneplace Suites in California and they never charged me for any shipment.

Breakfast was very good for the price. Coffee, scrambled eggs, waffles, and bread are all very good and not bad at all since it's included with the room rate.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Great Hotel
    • Queen Studio

the only negative is the variety in the breakfast and the hours that are very early 9:30 a.m.

super clean hotel, close to the attractions of sea world, are in front of the roller coasters of kraken, many restaurants where you can walk, cvs and publix very close too, very friendly staff,

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

An enjoyable, comfortable stay with easy access to Seaworld!
    • Queen Studio

Suggest that hotels in general consider using less disposable plates, cups, cutlery at breakfast to help save our planet. Otherwise nothing else we didn't like.

A great hotel to stay if you are visiting Seaworld! Modern, clean, spacious and comfortable with a kitchenette that is welcomed when travelling for a long period. Easy access to Seaworld and surrounding restaurants made this an enjoyable stay. We also liked having a pool + bar at hand after a hard day out on rollercoasters and shopping! Don't forget to ask for a one time per ride fast pass!!

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Excellent hotel, newer property and kept extremely clean.
    • Queen Studio

Excellent hotel, newer property and kept extremely clean. Most friendly and helpful receptionist ever, so lovely and great first impression of hotel, breakfast area was spacious. We will definitely be back.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Overall a pleasant stay
    • Queen Studio

The bathrooms are too small .

A very Good experience. As we arrive we were given a room with a single couch ,whereas as per our booking it showed a sofa bed. We also found the bathtub extremely slippery. On mentioning this to the front desk staff ,we were immediately given a room with the sofa bed and a non slip bath mat was provided in the bathtub to us to ensure safety. We found the front desk staff ( Ms Shubra and Beverly )very helpful and pleasant.We definitely recommend thisplace for a relaxing holiday

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Enjoyed it so much
    • Queen Studio

The kitchen could have had a fire gas instead of an electronic gas. Cooking was hard.

The room, environment, atmosphere, the pool, the reception staff.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Highly recommend this hotel. Great value for money.
    • Queen Studio

Room was really spacious. All the facilities we could need. Breakfast was really nice, cereal, fruit and hot breakfast. Staff were really helpful and friendly. Bed was extremely comfortable. No noise from other rooms.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Very enjoyable experience
    • Queen Studio

Pool could’ve been cleaner.

Really liked this hotel. The staff was friendly, clean room and facilities, nice breakfast, pet friendly (I bought my puppy), and the location was perfect. There were two connected pools (one for the hotel on the other side), one not so deep for the kids and another a little deeper. Checkout was at 12 which I loved, gave us a little time to eat breakfast and swim in the pool. Only 10 minutes from SeaWorld, so close we could hear the seals when standing outside. We will definitely be back, because there is so much to experience in this area.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Location, cleanliness, politeness was all a A+.
    • Queen Studio

Location, cleanliness, politeness was all a A+. Staff couldn't be more pleasant. Took me a couple days to find the right hotel, was checking reviews and any issues with bed bugs. Glad I I chose this one at the end, had no problem. Beds clean.. rooms clean. Well maintained establishment. Will come back.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

My family felt at home and that was very fundamental for me, a deal maker for me.

Really nothing.

The facilities is very good and the staff are very dedicated. Though I initially booked for three nights, I extended my stay twice,staying a total of six nights with my family. The experience was good.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Good Stay
    • Queen Studio

The parking for guest is very limited but the hotel tries to accommodate their guest as best they can.

The staff were really friendly and the facility clean.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Best vacation stay ever.
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed

The front staff were very helpful and totally went above and beyond to meet our expectations. The room fully met out expectations and more. The location to the parks was awesome. We will definitely come back.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Location and staff are great!
    • Queen Studio

Only thing I personally didn't like we're the bed pillows, you head sinks in them. But it was the only thing that I can pin point if I had to pin point anyhtin g at all.

Location is perfect for seaworld and aquatica Orlando, you can walk to aquatica and skip the car line. The hotel it self is very nice, modern, clean. The staff is oh so very friendly and helpful specially Subrah and Melissa front desk. The pool is a plus for The kiddos. Therea also a good amount of placea to eat in walking distance from hotel. Will come back soon for sure!

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

Great place to Stay, just don’t eat.
    • Queen Studio

Breakfast was free, but terrible. Boiled eggs tasted like vinegar. Cooked eggs were over cooked and processed. Oatmeal was like rubber cement, and coffee was like battery acid.

Clean, newer hotel. Great location.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Best quality time with my family in a home away from home.

Nothing😊

The staff was great! They were all pleasant from the cleaning crew, the breakfast crew and the bar crew, the front desk people and the maintenance working there were all pleasant! I also love the kitchen where I was able to cook.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Clean hotel. Good value for money
    • Queen Studio

The breakfast was a bit monotonous. Arrangements for breakfast on busy mornings also fell short of expectations

Receptionists were very pleasant and helpful. Rooms are large and clean.

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

Very practical room, clean and spacious.
    • Queen Studio

The breakfast of any other Marriott hotels are better in food options, reposition and tables availability. It was the first hotel I have seen with no complimentary coffee in the social area.

Very practical room, clean and spacious. Pleasant social area.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Clean and roomy.
    • Queen Studio

Not enough creamer for coffee in room.

Clean and roomy. Staff excellent. Breakfast awesome. Best staff service, even the breakfast crew, that I have ever had!

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

THE RIGHT CHOICE IN ORLANDO
    • Queen Studio

I love location, cleanest, room view and distribution. WiFi and Breakfast was include but I did not use. I will love Hotels in general to extend breakfast till 12:00 with this change customer will have the option to pay for lunch buffet or eat free breakfast ... I think it is very good idea to market it.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Slip, Fall and then get laughed at for arriving late at breakfast.
    • Queen Studio

Bathtub Bathtub Bathtub!!! Staff Staff Staff !

Bathtub is clicking timebomb for slip and fall. One of my family member had a knot on the head. I almost sue them. Front desk Staff makes fun of people trying to get to breakfast before closing time. Cleaning staff does want to differentiate between service elevator and guest elevator. We will not be back.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Almost everything, great scenery and the fact that there was...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

In the lobby there was snacks that cost as much as a bacon egg and cheese on roll . Prices got to be brought down .

Almost everything, great scenery and the fact that there was free shuttles to the theme parks you want to travel too. Me and my family were able to get free skip the lines passes and the hotel was kept clean.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Very nice
    • Queen Studio

The check in was a bit chaotic

The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was value for money, the staff were all friendly and we would definitely book here again, great location for tourists and business people alike.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Enjoyed our stay. Very comfy place.
    • Queen Studio

Kitchen area was dirty. Notified staff whom were very friendly and promised to take care of it. Upon return to room kitchen area was still dirty. Breakfast was not too good. Only offered black teas. Cereal was all sweetened.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

Great stay
    • Queen Studio

We haven't got any complaints regarding this hotel and would definitely recommend to friends and family.

We stayed in this hotel for two days as we was visiting the new Volcano Bay swim park in Orlanda. The hotel is really lovely as its only been open a short time. The staff are really lovely and the breakfast is very good. The swimming pool is great for relaxing when you return home.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Wonderful experience thanks to the amazing and friendly staff.
    • Queen Studio

Nothing! Everything is already great just keep it up.

This is the best property along with the staff. From the moment you enter their facility they make you feel very welcome. Special thanks to front desk attendant Melissa who goes out of her way to make you feel welcome. Our daughter dropped her phone in the toilet and Melissa along with her colleague went out if their way to look for rice and help her get her phone dried and functioning again. Really loved our stay here and would highly recommend it. We frequently visit Orlando and will always stay here from now on.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Girl at checin very nice.
    • Queen Studio

Fire alarm went off two fines and at no time did the grit desk staff now how to handle the situation they looked nervous and did not even tell customers they could go back to rooms I stood outside and both tines no or ever came out to say re enter. The bathroom could have been cleaner alit if hair on floor

Girl at checin very nice. Allowed early check in

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Went beyond my expectation. Thank you!
    • Queen Studio

Nothing. Perfect if more shuttle to Sea World.

Great location. Best if your main destination is Sea World. Staff at the front showed us a wonderful hospitality. Also nice for longer stay with refrigerator and microwave. Exceeded my expectation.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Best experience with a hotel.
    • Queen Studio

Best experience with a hotel. First off I arrived at 4am after a 15 hr drive. When we arrived I had completely forgot to call for early check in but that did not matter. Front desk lady was amazing. Checked us right in quickly and gave us a room with a view. Rooms are pretty big with lots of space. Hotel was very clean and up to date. The free complimentary breakfast was decent and staff stood on top with filling anything that finished up. No complaints here will definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

It was a great stay overall.
    • Queen Studio

A staff member was going around asking people how their stay was, and completely skipped over our table. I’m not sure why that happened.

The breakfast was great. Staff members were very accomodating and friendly, especially Kitti. Rooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Home away from home.

Nothing, seriously.

The staff was Always helpful. Clean, very clean. Soothing and even though it is pet friendly, you would not know by the way it looked or smelled. I was impressed.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

I discovered that the price vr.
    • Queen Studio

I'll loved everything, this is a very good property and enterprise balance hotel.

I discovered that the price vr. brand new installations was a value to my budget. With these express system I could upgrade from good rating motels. Breakfast: Let say that average breakfast is $10 x guest, so I really pay $60 for the room, because we were 4. Location, location it was very handy, the greatest attractions were very near. Pluses: A very good gym with enough workout equipment , not a stationary bike gym and a mirror. Good swimming pool with a active bar, not a lot of abandoned bar equipment that opens in the high seasons. Transportation to the attractions. A beautiful new lobby with all the financial, technological & snack bar amenities.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Believe the Hype--This Place is FANTASTIC!!!

Nothing!!

All of the positive reviews are right on! The rooms are huge & spotless--we had a one bedroom suite--the beds very comfortable; the staff were so friendly; the pool was clean and well maintained; the kitchen is fully stocked; the breakfast menu rotated daily so the hot bar was always new and finally, the proximity to Sea World and Aquatica was unbeatable. Mellow Mushroom Pizza Cop., Firehouse Subs and Starbucks are 100 yards from the lobby. A great family stay--we will definitely be back!! Tip: weekdays--get to breakfast before 8 to avoid the larger groups.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

The room was clean and the staff was awesome! It was in a great location I enjoyed my stay!
    • Queen Studio

Everything was great!! The kids enjoyed the pool. The server at the bar was extremely nice and the pizza was good and was very affordable! The staff was awesome and very helpful!!

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Overall a pretty good experience. Future stays planned.
    • Queen Studio

Area above wall mirror could use some lighting.

Complimentary breakfast. Walking distance to Sea World and Aquatica. Staff was super friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Very comfortable vacation.
    • Queen Studio

There was nothing we didn’t like.

I loved how close to Sea World and Aquatica it was. The rooms were big and had everything you need for a comfortable stay. The pool area was also very nice and had a fire pit that was fun to sit around at night. They also had a hot breakfast that was very good and a bar by the pool that also served food. All of which was very tasty.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

TownePlace Suites by Marriot Orlando is the best value for the best room in the best location.
    • Queen Studio

The location itself was ideal - right next to Sea World - but the staff and room itself far outweighed that. The three-year-old was celebrating her birthday, and there was a signed card by all the staff, along with a balloon and gift bag, waiting for her in the room. The complimentary breakfast was expansive and impressive. The room was large and had a full kitchen. We will definitely be booking here again when we come back to Sea World!

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Would recommend staying here for sure but make sure you get the fast passes!!
    • Queen Studio

Apparently we were entitled to fast passes at sea world because this hotel is part of the sea world resort hotels?? however reception staff failed to tell us this and as we booked through booking.com it doesn’t state this on the web page - it would have been really useful and were disappointed to get a negative response from the staff.

The rooms were large with a well equipped kitchen area. The pool was open till 10pm so great to use after a day at the park.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Loved it
    • Queen Studio

The absolute ONLY thing that could have been better is check in time. We couldn't check in until 4pm. It would have been nice if we could have checked in at 10am.

The staff were GREAT! The rooms were nice and we had everything we needed right in the plaza that the hotel was in.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Our stay was perfect, we could not have asked for a better way to start our vacation!
    • Queen Studio

There is not a single negative thing to say about our stay.

Room was clean and very spacious for our family of 5; the kitchenette and eating area was a pleasant surprise. Employees were awesome! They went above and beyond to make our stay perfect and with the most courteous and positive attitudes. We were provided not only information pertinent to our stay, but the free shuttle and quick passes for each of our family members. I would recommend anyone to stay here and would definitely stay again in the future.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

Would recommend the hotel and will be staying there next time
    • Queen Studio

The park tickets sold by the concierge were more expensive than expected even though they claimed to have deals. Also the lady wasn’t very friendly or helpful.

Beverly and Subrah at the front desk were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Very nice, clean, comfortable hotel with excellent location.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Good but Overpriced
    • Queen Studio

The person who receive us was super nice and helpful but next morning was a Mrs. very rude calling to the room early in the morning asking for another credit card because the credit card didn't go thru but It wasn't me or my credit card, I check my card and the charge 3 different amounts, so my credit card wasn't the problem was the hotel system, but anyways she wake me up at 8:00 am asking for a different credit card, like I'm going to stay for free the next 2 days... very rude... but at the end another member of the staff take care the situation and found the error. Going to bed at 2am on a vacation day is not very nice to be wake up at 8 am. They charge you a extra $75 for a pet, what I was not happy because the room price was little high already. Nice location , good view , good amenities. A little high price but was a good

Location and cleanliness.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

Comfortable however not a good value for the limited services and amenities
    • Queen Studio

The breakfast, the food service at rhe pool bar. The toilet paper was horrible, and I hated that the tv kept turning itself off.

Very comfortable room. Large and clean

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Wonderful location with huge rooms.

Limited parking.

Very clean room. I definetly loved the high ceilings. It made the room feel very large. And the location was amazing. There is a TGI Fridays, Buffalo Wild Wings, Panera Bread, and Starbucks right across the street. Staff was very friendly especially the gentlemen working at the breakfast area. We arrived late for breakfast but they were more than happy to bring some left over food from the back. All in all, it was an amazing location and I will definetly be staying here again!

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Great place to stay if you're heading to Sea World Orlando
    • Queen Studio

Since the property is fairly newly built, there were some things that hadn't been installed correctly, such as my room's ice maker, and some of the kick panels on the dressers

Brand new facility, well appointed with amenities, pool, barbecue, pool bar.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

Awesome!
    • Queen Studio

Very comfortable, clean and the location is quiet at night. The staff is super friendly! The breakfast is amazing, so many options to choose from. I would stay there again for sure.

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

Amazing
    • Queen Studio

I was very pleased with this hotel. There is nothing bad to say but I was a little confused on the holding fee.

Very good customer service, I loved that we were able to check in hours before normal check on time.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Excellent hotel with just one blemish
    • Queen Studio

Minor complaints: the bathrooms don't have exhaust fans and the scheduled breakfast times are way too short. My one major complaint is about the woman working at the SeaWorld informational desk in the lobby. I did not get her name, but when I approached her with questions about the theme parks and the hotels shuttle service, she came off as very rude. She gave off the impression that I was bothering her and she was condescending in her tone and short answers. At one point, she rolled her eyes when I declined the shuttle service (because there were no good times available for my family). She was the only employee in the hotel that came off as being rude and unprofessional. Every other employee that I came across had a smile and their face and was always kind and helpful.

The location is great for all of the themes parks. SeaWorld is directly across the street, and Universal is only about a 15 min drive away. It was very clean, quiet, and majority of the staff were very nice and professional. The breakfast was very good also, with waffle making stations and alot more foods to choose from. The pool and bar was nice, not crowded at all and held a relaxing atmosphere. All of the employees were very helpful (minus one), very friendly and always had a smile. Kudos to the two servers assiting with breakfast....they kept it clean and were always ready to assist. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Overall, Marriott is an exciting and our #1 place to stay! Poolside view was beautiful!
    • Queen Studio

More parking spaces need to be provided. Even the other hotels parking was packed. We had to park at Starbucks which I asked front desk if it was possible to park.

We really enjoyed how much customer service was exemplified from the front desk to housekeeping! 100% OVERLLY SATISFIED!

• Reviewed: December 28, 2017

Nice
    • Queen Studio

The air conditioning was noisy and ir was impossible to turn off. But we were so tired that we slept like babies.

The hospitality of the staff, the room very cozy and the breakfast.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

Absolutely perfect hotel!!
    • Queen Studio

A hot tub would be great. Parking was slim. Add dish liquid soap besides the dishwasher for the small loads.

Location across street from sea world. Price was exceptional. Excellent room. Clean. New. TVs are set up for play stations. Pool was very warm. Shower head have multiple levels. Hot water even when busy. Love the full size grill you could cook on, wish we had time. Full size fridge and freezer! Stove. Dishwasher. This would be perfect for a longer stay.

• Reviewed: December 24, 2017

Great place to stay. Family was very happy with the room.
    • Queen Studio

Road construction all around so hard to get in and out of hotel. Once that is complete should be good. Missed breakfast every morning, because it ended before we could get ready.

Great beds, large refrigerator. Nice layout of the room.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2017

Was a 1-night stay but great location and options available.
    • Queen Studio

Only issue was parking late at night, a lot of double parking on backside of property even though spaces were available in back lot near pool. Made for difficult maneuvering with any mid-size vehicle.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2017

Great deal - half the price of where my colleagues were staying.
    • Queen Studio

Nada. Nothing to say that wasn't good.

QUIET QUIET QUIET. I slept like a baby. Clean, brand new, sbux across the street. Restaurants and a CVS open 24 hours a day within 5 minute walk. Pleasant facilities. So new Uber drivers had a hard time finding it.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2017

I will stay at this property any time I am in Orlando.
    • Queen Studio

The electricity tripped weird at about 330AM and then all of the A/C wasn't working. Now nothing that the hotel could have prevented, when I called downstairs just to make sure there was nothing I could do to fix the issue, the lovely lady that answered the phone simply and very kindly stated that it was the whole building and that maintenance was on the way. We had air again by 5AM.

The room was amazing. This is a brand new property and the staff was just GREAT! I work for a corporate travel company and it was great to stay at a place that I can now recommend to my clients.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2017

Overall, it was a pretty good stay minus the 2 incidents I indicated.
    • Queen Studio

The staff who helped me check in was not the friendliest. She was the same person who called earlier in the day confirming my reservation. When I arrived, she indicated that I should've provided my credit card info to confirm the reservation in advance as if it was my fault that I didn't. I replied that Booking.com did not request for my credit card info and it has never did with all of my past reservations. She when on and on. I just grab my key and said thank you and went to my room. Second day, the room cleaner did not replenish my shampoo, conditioner and tissues. I had to go down to the receptionist to get some.

The hotel was extremely clean also because it's new. Hot breakfast was good. Majority of the staffs were great minus the 2 the indicated below.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2017

Great staff
    • Queen Studio

Air condition was too noisy and clanking Hotel is new but you can see it will quickly deteriorate because quality of bldg materials and work is not good.

Great staff

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

very good
    • Queen Studio

a very good place for the price

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

A place where is valuable to stay in Orlando.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Very clean hotel. nice gym, very nice room.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018