Reviews of Motel 6 Green Bay - Lambeau 2 stars

6.0

5.3

5.6

5.1

Very upset and will never stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

That the staff stole from us and the manager just blew it off.

Very poor rooms and the staff stole things out of our personal stuff and the manager just blew it off and said our staff is not like that. We told them that we would never stay there again.

The pillows were fluffy

The room was small especially the bathroom. No housekeeping services during our stay. Staff opened the door to our room while we were in there but just walked away when he saw us without saying anything. I went out to see what it was about and the guy was walking down the hall. He did turn around and apologize saying he was just checking rooms. This place is great for an overnight when you're traveling but I wouldn't stay longer than 1 night again.

The pillows were fluffy

Overall, I would not book again. I would pay a little more for more included amenities.

No breakfast was included. Slow connection to included Wi-Fi.Our bed was rather uncomfortable and both my husband and I woke up with sore backs.

Hotel was priced low and was affordable for a nights sleep on our way to the next destination.

The worst hotel I have ever stayed in.

The staff was very rude and unprofessional. They had people staying at the hotel smoking crack. Also people that knew employees were also smoking crack. I could clearly smell it in my room also. I have stayed in questionable hotels but this one is the worst I have ever stayed in EVER.

The overall condition of the room was poor!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nasty room that wasn't cleaned from the previous customers. They just poured powder cleaner in the tub and didn't actually clean it the powder cleaner was covering the the floor still and all over the toilet. Two quarter size globs of white gelatinous substance on the floor next to the bed indicating that the room obviously wasn't cleaned properly.

The price

Was a great stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only thing I can see was a problem was that I wasn't expecting not having soap or shampoo. Luckily I had some travel ones from another motel. Otherwise was good stay.

Beds were comfortable, room was clean, heat was controllable. Didnt smell like stale smoke like it did last year. Been staying at this motel for about 5 years every year. It has improved tremendously . The lighting in the parking lot was great.

The location was good as it was located near many...

Not the largest of rooms, and ours didn’t have a fridge or microwave, but we just needed a place to sleep while checking out an employment opportunity and it served its purpose well.

The location was good as it was located near many restaurants, including a Denny’s connected by a sidewalk. The room was clean, staff was pleasant, and the coffee in the morning was decent.

I would recommend staying here and will probably stay agin myself.

It is a no frills hotel so when they only served coffee in the morning and no breakfast we were not surprised. However, when there was no hair dryer in our room I was a little inconvenienced. I am not sure if they don't have them anymore or if it was because they were doing some work on the hotel.

The price was great! Sheets and all of the hotel was clean. The staff was more than helpful. We ended up buying a new car and had to get everything out of ours fast. The staff gave us a couple of bags and even offered to help us!

Great value for the money. Very pleasant and helpful staff.

There were a few unimportant things that need some updating and/or repair. Nothing that would stop me from staying there or referring others to it.

I was there, snowed in, during the blizzard last weekend. They were very accommodating and kept the coffee going all day.

Get what you pay for

Updates currently being done on floor of guests. Night manager wasn't very helpful. Friends had to be shuffled around to get appropriate accommodations.

Value for the money

The check in person was very helpful and accomodating.

the hotel is being remodeled. We were in a room that needed work! The carpet was disgustingly dirty, the sheet thin, a broken chair held together with brackets was likely unsafe to sit in.

The check in person was very helpful and accomodating.

Inexpensive for a quick night stay

People working on vehicles in parking lot, people just hanging out in parking lot

Cost was great, sketchy parking lot area but they have cameras near front entrance

Don't stay here!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very hard beds. Loud kids upstairs, drug use on property, beer bottles & litter in parking lot. A man was urinaiting on floor by ice machine. Front office area smelled like pot.

Good water pressure in shower.

Never again

Wasn't very clean funny the rooms were non smoking but it smelled like marijuana heaven just in the hallway from the cleaning staff.The front desk staff were so unprofessional checking it.One towel in the room that was reserved for two!!Shall I go on worst experience by far!!

You get what you pay for only thing good was the location

Rude Housekeeper

I didn't like the rudeness of the housekeeper. I displayed the do not disturb sign and I was Disturbed 4 time by the same housekeeper. A Mexican guy. He was very rude.

Good location.

Stayed one night, it worked, but wouldn’t go back. Staff was very friendly.
    • Queen Room

Room was not cleaned well. Half empty pop bottle left by the bed. Most of the outlets didn’t work. No outlet at night stand. Tv didn’t turn on. No clock or shampoo.

Good location, parking, close to restaurants.

The room was clean.

Very sketchy vibe. Side door to hotel was broken. Would not have felt safe here alone. Tube TV. No shampoo or even soap in the room when we arrived.

The room was clean.

Motel 6 Green Bay, Wi Lambeu

Needs upgrading. Would have been nice to have a fridge and coffee pot and small microwave.

We only needed a bed and bath. Suited the purpose for one night. A Denny's Restaurant near by.

Not good

housekeeping did not clean our room, make the bed or provide any clean towels ever during our entire stay

It was the only motel available that didn’t cost over $200/ night.

Not too shabby.
    • Queen Room

You have to pay like $4 to access WiFi.

My band travels from the U.P. to play Green Bay and we usually book this hotel because it’s cheap and decent. It’s a little on the shady side as far as clientele but if you’re looking to save money and sleep in a decent, clean room this is your place.

Motel 6 was terrible never stay again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

everything was bad, We change room 3 times. first one they gave us all the blankets on the floor room look terrible. Went to front desk gave second room. not bad came back from our business and we had no power change room again. third room mold on the ceiling of bathroom no electronics to plug phone in beds terrible.

The staff was nice, and accommodating.

Clean, quiet motel if you stay on the parking lot side. Spacious parking.

The exterior of the building looks like a bunker. But thr outside is not the most important part of the stay.

I got more than I expected for the price.

Next time we visit Green Bay we'll be staying somewhere else............better to sleep in my car.

See above comments.

This was the worst hotel room I've stayed in over the past 30 years. The TV didn't work at all, the room was dirty, the carpet was full of dirt, no one delivered clean towels, and on and on. It was like we were camping out. Just sayin'.

Should have slept in my truck
    • Queen Room

Horrid place to stay. Especially for 150/night absolutely ridiculous. Do not let the pictures fool you. Smelt horrible felt like straw mattress and had an inch gap around the ac unit that I could see clear outside thru

We got engaged on this trip and I will forever remember how awful our accommodations were.

Dirty room, dirty mattress, many spider wedding, dirty and stained floor

This hotel was awful. We stayed there on a weekend the Packers played. There were stains on the mattress and floor, room hadn't been vacuumed. When we woke in the morning we went to the front desk and asked to make sure our room got cleaned while we were out. When we got back, our room hadn't been cleaned and when we went to the front desk to complain, we found many people from the second floor were at the front desk to complain as well. Turns out that the house keeping staff had missed/forgotten to clean the entire second floor. Instead of being reasonable, my husband had to show pictures of our room to the manager before he offered us a discount of any kind. The manager was also quite disrespectful. We love the Packers and we love Green Bay and have visited many times, but we will never ever be staying at this place again.

Would never stay here if not for the Packers.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was pretty disgusting. Pubic hairs on the bathroom floor, stained towels (clean, but stained). Outlets by bed didn’t work. Fitted sheet on bed barely fit which exposed the disgusting mattress. And for this we paid $300+ because PACKERS.

This is super close to Lambeau. We even walked back after the game (a bit less than three miles, I believe). Also near a Starbucks, Denny’s, etc. it’s a great place to stay for a game!

I won't do it again. Not worth the cost.
    • Queen Room

The staff was not friendly. Rooms didn't have clean towels. No elevators. Doors didn't work. Spotty reception with the TV.

It was close to Lambeau Field and shuttle picked us to take us to the game. If you like Denny's, it is in the same parking lot.

Will never stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bed was soft, sagged in the middle and the bed frame squeaked every time you moved. The cable didn’t work but was finally fixed. For the amount of money that they charged for that room, it was a dump.

Location was okay, close to freeways.

Dresser drawers were broken and kept falling out when opening. Carpet was stained. Railings in stairway were broken and unsafe. Towels were old and very thin. Not enough outlets in the room.

Location was okay, close to freeways.

Mistake

The room stunk. There was clumps of pet hair on the carpet. The window screen was on the ground outside. The entrance door didn't lock. The person in front of me paid a 3rd of what I paid!I will never stay at this hotel again nor will I ever use booking.com again.

There was a shuttle to Lambeau Field.

It gave us a place to stay the two nights, will not book again.

Facility is old, out dated and not very clean. The second night was more then double the cost of the first for the exact same accommodations. TV not working, no hair dryer, I could see the freeway ramp out the window.

The housekeeping staff was helpful and courteous. They were called in a few times. The room was made up just fine.

Awful. Will never stay again. Will post on facebook

Filthy room. Have pictures. Smell of mold. Door to ice and vending machine black with filth. Water on floor by ice machine with towel to help. Open pipes in my room. Dirt on lamps. Marks on desk. Had to wear my shoes floor so dirty and all for 400$ Just to start

Crap

This place was horrible I paid 160 for garbage! The room felt dirty no ice bucket hallway had a horrible smell to it! I will never go back to a motel 6

comfortable and affordable

Cigarette butts all over the ground in the parking lot outside the door

There was a bulletin board with info on nearby attractions, food, etc. The staff were super friendly.

Ok
    • Queen Room

Run down and old I was way overcharged for this room. Booking had price doubled of what other guests paid. I had to talk to manager to get this fixed. He couldn't believe I was being charged 350 for basically somewhere to sleep. I was very disappointed with booking. Com

Staff

wonderful stay

male overnight auditor was able to answer questions I was having with tire issues on my rental car and I was able to continue my vacation without concerns with my rental car

Horrible, DO NOT STAY HERE!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Everything, was disgusting! Not clean, broken furniture, cigarette hole in the sheets/blanket. Was shocked that we did not get Bed Bugs! Horrible experience, DO NOT STAY. For the price of the place, I thought we would have something much nicer. Was worst place I have ever stayed!

Nothing, was by far the worst place I have ever stayed!

Would I stay again? Probably but I certainly will look for cheaper 1st. I do look forward to the 'ne

Just seemed like it was stuck in the 70's. If you needed shampoo or soap you had to ask. It would have been nice to know in advance or some signage.

I thought it was over priced for 1 night....yes I understand the Packers season opener was this weekend, but way over priced. (plus, Green Bay apparently raised their taxes on motel stays, we did get a heads up from Booking.com) FYI: The price is high when the Packers are playing. They were going to start renovations this week (I look forward to seeing the updated improvements for Motel 6) The staff however, were outstanding. Very friendly and accommodating. They take the safety of their guest very serious and that is a appreciated.

Good Stay in Green Bay

Just a little dated..but still clean and convienient

Close to Lambeau...very helpful and courteous staff. Clean room. Undergoing renovations but still clean and kept

Was ok

no shuttle to and from the airport. Had trouble with the printer, could print out my boarding pass, had to use the desk computers printer.

It was clean, bed was comfortable

NEVER AGAIN
    • Queen Room

Filthy, sticky carpet. Feces outside lobby door. Desk clerk was loud and obnoxious and rude. I explained the TV doesn't work. Asked them to clean room and now I'm on the no rent list. Speak the truth

Nothing good at this hotel. It should be condemned

This hotel was gross and smelled, they offer no services...

This hotel was gross and smelled, they offer no services unless they are asked including emptying the garbage or making the bed. We had to go to the front desk for toilet paper and towels. They didn't have any soap or Kleenex. Who doesn't use soap to wash their hands? I won't be staying there again.

Got what i paid for, will stay here again when in Green Bay.

needed night stand. door locks weak. that is about it.

bed mattress firm. shower water pressure great, heavy flow. room was clean. room lighting was bright and all over. bath room clean. 4 pillows, big smile there.

Comfortable for a stay where you're going to be out and about most of the time, would stay again

Needs a full renovation. Old smelly carpets. Management told us they are pet friendly which causes that and the citrus scent that was applied to cover those odors was overwhelming. Plans are in place to change to hardwood/ synthetic hardwood floors throughout the property.

Convenience for handicapped No restaurant but right beside Denny's Free coffee all night

Never stay here again!!!!!

Was not clean

Extremely Dirty!! First room we were in smelled of cigarette smoke and actually had a cup in the dresser drawer that had water and cigarette buds in it. GROSS!

Bad booking

I didn't like how the room I booked got double booked and they didn't even give me a discount on the room I got from there

I don't know wut to say about it I just slept there didn't get to look around much

The staff was friendly and helpful
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The facility was run down and dirty. The carpet was not vacumed in years. The ,mattress are shot. Half the lights and sockets didn"t work. The linens had stains on them. Pillows were shot. Blankets were treadbare. I attempted to turn on a light that was't working and touched the lamp shade and it fell apart. The windows on the entrance door had't been washed ever. You may think I am ,making this up but it is really a disgusting place. Also no security lock on side entrance door. Anyone could enter without a key.

The staff was friendly and helpful

Regreted the decision to stay there
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Mattresses old and not comfortable, pillows small, window screen torn, two light bulbs out, bare exposed low voltage wiring connections, carpeting not vacuumed below or during stay, bedding may have not been changed from use by previous guest, no shampoo, one bar of soap for use in separate tub and vanity locations, no TV guide, room did not have "Do Not Disturb" door tag, no coffee maker/microwave/fridge. We knew about the absence of appliances before stay but rest was below any reasonable normally expected standards.

Location...Price relative to nearby properties (with qualifications)...

Just a place to sleep

Desperately needs updating/maintenance work. Our room wasn't the cleanest either.

The location was nice, we wanted to be close to Lambeau Field for the Packers family night. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Disgusting to say the least

Only two body towels, no bath mat or washcloths, shower curtain was full of mold, tub had mold and soap scum, no toilet paper, urine/foreign substance on toilet, no alarm clock, BED SHEETS HAD BLOOD STAINS, carpet was filthy and when curtains were pulled open in the morning there was obvious evidence of something all over the TV. I was charged $172 for one night in complete hell. I would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.

NOTHING

Not recommended
    • Queen Room

The floor was dirty. I was afraid to take my shoes off. I turned the heat on and an awful smell filled up the room. It was nauseous. I turned the heater off and the outside fan on to try to air it out. I had to Leave the room before I started vomiting. When I settled into bed, a dog was crying in the room next to me. Good thing I have a good sense of humor. This was quite the adventure.

A little pricey.

The sheets were not changed during our stay. The beds were only made twice. The trash wasn't emptied on one of the days. The TV remote only partially worked.

The room was relatively clean. We received fresh towels daily. Brandi at the front desk was very helpful with issues with the TV.

Convenient to the highway.

Would like the bathroom facilities to work ( toliet over flowed twice). Screens on Windows not bent like someone tried to break in and lock on Windows were broke. Wall paper peeling. Sheets to be clean. Overall this will be the last time I stay there. I have stayed there multiple times over the last eight years.

Convenient to the highway.

Cheap, but avoid.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room smelled of feline urine, carpet was stained, towels were not delivered daily until arguing with staff and spending time on hold with corporate. Ended up drying off with bath mats when they didn't have towels.

Bed was comfortable.

Would not recommend or return.

Small room and bed. No soap,shampoo, or tissues. Thin towels that were dingy and smelled like bleach. Noisy air conditioner and lots of highway noise. Cobwebs in the corners of the room. Television and cable not hooked up until asked. Staff not very helpful or friendly.

Dirty rooms - broken toilet - needed to change keys 3 times...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Dirty rooms - broken toilet - needed to change keys 3 times the door did not open . Also they charge me $ 15.00 extra they told me that Booking.com was wrong .

Very good stay.

It was affordable. We booked 2 rooms, one for our friends from Brazil who are Packer fans. It was easy to get to Lambeau Field. There are many nice restaurants in the area.

I was provided a bed to sleep, a place to wash up, and an opportunity to watch a little TV.

The second day returning to the room, I noticed the toilet had not been flushed. I tried flushing it again, and I believe there was a problem with everything being totally being flushed down the pipe. At one point, I thought the toilet was going to overflow. Upon checking out, I informed the staff there was a problem with the toilet. The staff member made a note about the problem.

The location was very easy to find and good for accessing and merging on to I-41 N.

In short.....disappointed

The place is in dire need of a cleaning. Smells bad in the rooms we had. Carpets are filthy, and walls need painting. Nothing in the place looked like the pictures on their site.

The staff was friendly.

Never again at a Motel 6.

VERY dirty. Housekeeping extremely poor throughout and rooms were not ready at 3:15 PM. Witnessed a spat between housekeeping and front desk. Super dirty doors,parking lot,halls. Sheets didn't look fresh. Bedspread had a slash and cigarette burn and I was uncomfortable enough to search for bed bugs (no evidence of any) but DID find a bag of pot between the mattress and box spring. Halls smelled smokey and room had a sort of skunk odor.

What do you expect for the price?

As previous reviewers have mentioned, this is on older motel that gets used hard on Packer gamedays. The sheets were clean. There were stains on the chair, but they were stains, not dirt. The dresser was chipped. It had an old school, fat tv! But folks, it's a Motel 6, not a 5 star hotel. We were there for 8 hours, tops, just to sleep. It was fine for that.

The woman at the front desk was wonderful. We checked in with no problems. The ac was running on full when we got to our room, so there weren't smells. Hot water.

The shower water pressure was quite decent.

The bedclothes were dirty (cigarette burns, fresh blood stains, etc). There appeared to be little to no soundproofing, especially from the windows and doors particularly in rooms near the parking lot (incredibly noisy guests at nighttime). The toilet paper was thin. The wallpaper was peeling. The television remote power button didn't work to turn the tv on or off and the volume was very low. The staff was rather inattentive and unhelpful (they seemed very bored, distracted and rather unapproachable).

The shower water pressure was quite decent. The hotel is pet friendly. The air conditioner worked very well. Numerous restaurants were in walking distance. The pillows were comfortable.

Price was inexpensive

Air conditioning did a poor job removing humidity. No microwave or refrigerator. Tv had no channel guide No information on front desk contact or area attractions.

Bed was comfortable. Maintenance man Shawn was extremely helpful.

Definitely not a hotel to stay with a family. Only thing good wa

No breakfast,no shampoo/conditioner, I asked for a fridge and Microwave but none were available either nights, it was Myself and two children (9yr old and a 1 month old) so it would of been very helpful. I didn't like being on 2nd floor especially with my young children. The room must have had pets at one time because the brown blanket had some animal hairs in it still. The bathrooms were not very clean and very small. The water wouldn't stay in the tub for my son's bath. The wall was very dirty looked like someone splashed somekind of beverage and it wasn't cleaned for awhile.

I did like the quietness overall, (Friday night we did hear someone being all loud in the hallway but that's not hotel's fault.) The cable was great my son loved watching cartoons almost any time of the day/night. The free WiFi was helpful but my son couldn't watch YouTube at all on any device. The A/C was great! Water Temperature was good too!

good price.thats it.

no room service.had too retrieve my own clean towels.smelled like cigarette smoke in room.rug on floor filthy.wall paper peeling off walls.dressers and night stand stickey.havernt been waped down in sometime.

Cigar smell in a non smoking room

The non smoking room smelled like cigar smoke! It was not a pleasant aroma for my 12 yr old daughter ir myself!

Location was easy to get to Lambeau field.

Wouldn't recommend for my family members.

The lamp by the bed didn't work and I couldn't find a plug-in. Lamp on the opposite side of the bed wasn't plugged in, but at least I could see the plug-in. I had to use the bathroom light to maneuver about the room. The room above me had creaky floor boards. The cloth covered desk chair had dark spots on the seat of it. The remote didn't work for the TV, so I couldn't watch the TV. There was no coffee ready at 7 AM- people were standing in line, waiting for it to be done, but I wasn't expecting a Marriott.

The staff was friendly. Location was good. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The room was clean and met my needs for the night. The cooling temperature of the room was good. I got what I paid for, which was fine with me. I have stayed at a number of Motel 6's, but they were all newer ones. This was an old building, and need of repair.

Someone above my room left a TV playing very loud.
    • Queen Room

Someone above my room left a TV playing very loud. It took me 2 calls late at night and 2 visits in person to front desk and 2 hours before finally at 1 am we went together and find out there was no one in the room but all the lights ant loud TV was playing. I only slept for 3 hours before I had to wake up. Staff should off took care of it right away with my first call at 11pm. There has to be a quiet time policy in place more strictly.

Do Not stay at This Motel!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We couldnt lock the window in our room. The screen wasnt even in place. We were afraid to keep anything in our room because we were on the ground floor. We had to decide which bed sheets were cleaner to sleep in. The TV didnt work. Dont get me started on the fridge. There was also marker scribbles on wall. The vents on the AC/heater unit were broken out and there was food laying inside.

The staff.

Billy Joel concert accommodations

Filthy room. Stained bedspread and sheets. Stained carpeting. Smell in room. Hotel desperately in need of cleaning and updating.

Staff was friendly. Close to Lambeau Field. It is about 2 miles away.

Never again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very "sketchy" looking place. Dingy, poor paint, dirty furniture in the lobby. The hallway smelled very badly like urine. The cleaning staff could be heard complaining about how busy they were.

The gal at the desk was so awesome. People were lined up out the door to check in. Very busy due to a concert in the area. She kept her cool and did a very nice job with getting every one in. She never got impatient or rude.

Another Dependable Motel 6
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The night clerk and morning maid crew spent the entire morning in front of the maid entrance smoking and gossiping, at the height of guests checking out. Very unprofessional. Facility needs a separate outdoor break area for employees, and a morning clerk at the desk!

Motel 6 offers good values for overnight stays, without needing any extras. This was a franchise that included free WiFi, without charging extra. Manuel, the afternoon/evening clerk, was very helpful in answering questions and getting us settled.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Absolutely AMAZING

Teresa, the amazing clerkwho ✔ me in and out, was extremely friendly . she was very insightful about the local attractions and entertainment. And she was very helpful

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Stay Away- Not Even Close to What They Advertise
    • Queen Room

That is was a very shady place. It was more of a local hang out than a hotel. The majority of the people had their doors cracked or open for others to freely walk in. The rooms were not in very good condition- there was hair on the lamps. The building it self upstairs was is poor condition. There was also a van out front with a whole bunch of girls and one guy yelling at them- seemed like something not so legal was going on. I would NOT recommend this place to anyone. This is not at all what Motel 6 advertises.

The only thing I like was the front desk lady.

Not worth the cheap price
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Dirty, smelled like smoke, could hear people walking in rooms above us which woke us up at night. Didn't restock the toilet paper and had less than half a roll there.

Staff was nice. Good location