Reviews of Travelodge by Wyndham Las Vegas 1 stars

#182 of 202 hotels in Las Vegas

6.1

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

The pool was nice.

Need better pillows. Room smelled like smoke which it was a non smoking room.

The pool was nice. All the channels on TV were great. Felt safe over all. Spacious room.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

They'll switch prices on you. Stick you with higher price than booked

When I checked in they said the room I booked was no longer available and charged me for a more expensive room. Girl at desk didn't care, if I refused they would still charge me the full cancellation fee.

It was located where it said it was..

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

It was close to the strip but far enough to get away from...
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

There was a lot of homeless in the area, furniture was run down, and the property needs to be seriously upgraded and maintained.

It was close to the strip but far enough to get away from the chaos.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Needs updating and new locks and should be priced a little lower

being placed in last room in very back with a very difficut to use lock system that needs to be replaced

Need a better door lock system, breakfast okay

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Ok for a one night only stay

Smoking smell in non smoking room and pillows smelt of smokers. Could hear noise from above-everytime they moved in their bed or walked around in their room

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Norhijg
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Everything I paid my card was charged for the room and then when I went to check in I was told I couldn't use my card I daue but you already charged my card and I was told not my problem by the counter person she refused to check me in and she refused to give me my money back I was charged over a $100 o have sent a written complaint both to the motel itself and booking as for my money being returned and being over charged at that I would not recommend this place at all they are shady and questionable at best on their work ethic I would like my money returned

Norhijg

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Eh.

There was a dead cockroach stuck behind one of the lights, and I wasn't able to sleep without thinking more would come. Other than that there was really nothing wrong.

The bathrooms were clean, newly renovated and looked nice. The pillows were nice. It was in a good spot right off the strip, next to several food stops and next to Circus Circus. Staff was nice and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

My stay was enjoyed

Improvement in communication in Englshm

The was Always clean and well arranged and break fast alway timely just that break fast is served without water or water in room.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Decent stay, great location.

Pictures on websites always fool me. I needed this room in a pinch because something fell through for me but it was dirty and smelled of cigarette smoke. The sink handles weren't clean and when I touched them they had crap all over it. They had stuff on the walls like someone ate something and rubbed their dirty hands everywhere. If your super poor and need somewhere to stay in a pinch in Vegas then book here.

Wifi worked perfectly!! The AC worked great! Always had hot water. The cleaning ladies came every day. And it was great how this hotel was very close to a lot of stuff.

Horrible
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was so disappointed the room was smelling nasty there was roaches super disappoint never again so not worth the amount I payed also the key stop working had to fix it twice

I didn't like anything!!!!

The worst travelling experience EVER!
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

For all the potential guests: this is the worst travelling experience I EVER HAD! Never book this structure ================ First of all shame on Booking to propose such a lousy place, this shows how Booking really cares about their customers. I arrived in the evening and I have been assigned a smoking room, because the non-smoking were not available anymore. The smell inside was disgusting! Luckily the day after they moved me to a non-smoking room. The furniture were old, the moquette was smelling and giving the whole environment an unbearable atmosphere. Poor light in the room. Curtains were letting the light filtering from outside and when the very noisy air-conditioning was on, they were blown by the van's air; leaving part of the room visible from the outside. The swimming pool was empty at the time I used it (around noon), which sounds positive, however it is front of Circus Circus casino's kitchen, so you got all the smell coming out from kitchen's pipe. The price for the value was ridiculously high, probably due some events, on the other hand if I knew that the motel is so bad, I would have spent more to go somewhere else. So this is not even smart from Booking. I feel sorry for the personnel, nothing to do with them, but I will never come back again. Last but not least: do not believe the pictures, they are not showing how the place really is. Normally they almost never do it, but in this case it is at the sue-limit. Do not believe the reviews, I cannot get how people can even provide a GOOD to this place, should be someone from the place. Again: shame on Booking for proposing this place and NEVER BOOK IT!!!

Nothing was positive.

FIND YOU ANOTHER HOTEL......

1. The staff was very unprofessional, rude, ignorant, maintenance was harrassing me. 2. Furniture in the room was damaged, old, outdated, poorly maintained. 3. Room dirty, air didn't work properly, TV was broken and omg I had to call maintenance several times and I was only staying for a couple days. 4. The staff made me feel unsafe and uncomfortable. The hotel and area was full of drug addicts, prostitutes and I'm sure criminals. I couldn't enjoy my vacation because I felt so unsafe. 5. This place was overpriced. I wouldn't stay there even if it was free. I'm very upset. Worst room ever in my life. I'm shocked I didn't get bit by bed bugs.

There was nothing to like about this hotel. The free breakfast was in the lobby where their are several types of criminals lurking around you.

Nice employees, worst Travelodge room ever

There's was no refrigerator in the room (had to pay for one separated), no other Travelodge did I ever have to do that. No screen on the bathroom when your on the bottom floor/ no fan in the bathroom so you had to open the window. Shower was extremely extremely small and I'm 5'1 and 130 lbs and I'm complaining of a small Shower? My poor 6'2 brother was crouching while he took his. Bed was rock hard the roll a bed looked more comfortable. We thought we had booked at the Travelodge location in the middle of the strip but found out that it was the one across the street to circus circus. Figured it was a Travelodge so it was fine, boy where we wrong.. The employees where very nice it was just the room was horrible.

Water pressure was awesome! Ladies at front desk was very nice and so was the guy who dropped of the rollabed.

I don't recommend this hotel

I had made the reservations a few days ago through booking.com and everything was fine until I got to the hotel.they couldn't find my reservation so I had to go to a cheap motel, after spending the night there I woke up and checked my phone and I had a charge for that hotel even though I didn't spend any days there.so I went to talk to them and after calling booking.com the Travelodge finally "found" my reservation and I had to spend like 20 minutes talking to them before I got a full refund.not a nice way of spending the weekend.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Bad outdated hotel stay, you should take it out of your list.

Bath room was dirty, found a roach in bath tub, bed sheets were all wrinkled, air conditioner very noisy, curtain's were to short to much light come in, coffee maker was dirty. Funny smell in room.

Honestly nothing!

The only plus was that it was near the strip and that it was...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The staff when I got there it was horrible the receptionist that was on front gave me issues and she wanted to over charge me and she was with a attitude. I got there at 430 and I had to wait for the manager until 7am because the girl didn’t know what she was doing.

The only plus was that it was near the strip and that it was overall clean

The staffs were really nice and helpful specially Marilyn...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very noisy in the morning and Pool was not accessible at all time. Was charged twice for the hotel stay meaning that the money I budgeted could not be used during our stay in the US.

The staffs were really nice and helpful specially Marilyn Montalvo

I wish I can say that I would come again but I highly doubt it.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The first night that we came in the room we found 2 roaches and we kept having problems with our keys. They kept on deactivating the keys and wouldn't tell us until we got to the room and the door didnt open.

Older property. Excellent staff who try to please
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This is an older property. The pictures on booking.com make it look nicer than our room was. The staff did try to fix a broken item. The laundry room is one washer and 2 dryers and is in the office.

The pool was warm, clean and pleasant. The location was very close to transit (the Deuce-24 bus on the strip) and a store with reasonably priced beverages. The staff was very accommodating and pleasant.

Cheap accomodation for Las Vegas.

Long walk distance to the strip (bus ticket relatively expensive).

Cheap accomodation for Las Vegas. Very clean room. Easy parking possibilities. Great swimming pool.

Renoved the bathrooms , cabinets, door, vent air a/c,...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Set in the room air-freshener , to reduce the bad otdor a cigarets,

Renoved the bathrooms , cabinets, door, vent air a/c, sink , dresser, it’s can be look’s very good , carpet also ,

The front desk woman who checked me in was nice and they all...

The rug was dirty when i walked around barefooted my feet was dirty. Also the door in the corner where i assume had the water heater in it the rug was soaked and i didnt realize it until i was packing up the items i had stored in that cornor and all the bottoms were soaked. Told the front desk and all the said was sorry even though i say that the room right next to mine had the same issue and they were in there working. So they knew there was issues but didnt even tell me. Offered no compensation for the soaked items.

The front desk woman who checked me in was nice and they all seemed to greet you with a smile and hello which was nice.

Budget hotel
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

D channels on the tv was too few n unappealing. The bathroom size was too small The distance of the reception/restaurant was too far to the rooms

I liked d closeness of d hotel to the city center

• Standard King Room - Smoking

While i was eating a big COCAROACH came out July 16 today at 130am I asked the guy for refund he raised his voice and said I’ll have to wait for the manager in the morning or pick a different room

A Reasonably Good Budget Motel.

No fridge or microwave. Breakfast was poor. Coffee and toast etc. but nowhere to eat it except in your room.

This accommodation was OKish. It had no fridge and no microwave but it did have a coffee making machine and television. Ice machine in reception. Situated next door to Circus-Circus so very handy for the strip.

This Travelodge should not be listed as a recommended stay!!! If it does it is 2 stars only
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

I have been to better Travelodges; this one was not expected, although closer to downtown a lot of police come through in and out, alot of ppl who may have lost all their money begin to reside here in this hotel. I didn't sleep under the covers, had my own blanket and pillows. Walked around with socks because I was uncertain what might touch my feet.

Its across from Circus Circus!!!

Not much.

Room was in total disrepair. Furniture old and scratch up. Bed extremely uncomfortable, the matress needed replacing. Rooms need a lot of work to be presentable. Place was completely rundown.

Not much.

Could be better
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Bed is horrible & uncomfortable! Rooms could use a bit updating. We should have been notified in advance about the additional $100 deposit when paying cash.

Front desk staff were very kind and helpful!

Awful!!!

Its a Crack head Motel parking lot was scary and people roaming all around..The girl who checked us in looked like she was on drugs..the "breakfast" was a joke I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Needs to be closed down
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

There is a older man living on property, they let him reside at the hotel (weekly?) When I checked in he was yelling rude comments out while a mother and young child was right by him, and he said "oh not to you!" He obviously is the hotel's pet because he can bark and roam wherever he wants. The hotel has 4 local channels that do not work, the beds are old, floor and carpet needs cleaning bad, the sheets and blankets smell like mold, torn, dirty linens. My daughter, myself, and husband got red itchy bites next morning (bedbugs??) This place is very deceiving and you would be better off sleeping outside. I asked to speak to manager about issues after 2 days I finally contact Vanessa and she told me she could not return my money because I did not say anything prior, but yet she apologized to me for having family issues and not getting ahold of her earlier. My husband and I complained more than once that's why they switched us rooms, so I guess they were not aware of the issues??? Lol!!! Save your 50 dollars for the night and sleep outside you would be better off.

This is a bug infested hotel, dirty sheets torn and black comforters, dirty carpet, older man living on property(I thought this was a hotel not a weekly?) Rude to guests always in waiting area for check in talking to himself and very rude to guests

Ok for a room, we were not in it much.

Was not the location that I asked for, it booked for a different location. requested a fridge, the room did not come w/a fridge and it cost extra, the phone in the room never worked the whole time we were there.

room was nice and recently remodeled, bed was comfortable. staff was very friendly and tried to assist

The room is really cheap in LV.

There is no lift for the second floor. We need to carry our luggage by stairs. The room is a bit old and the air-con is a bit noisy.

The room is really cheap in LV. The location is just opposite to the Circus Circus. It is easy to find the place. The breakfast is free and I love the bagel and toast with different dressings! There is even fruits! There are elementary facilities provided with coffee machine and instant coffee. Though the room is a bit old, the bed is still comfy.

You get what you pay for.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Yeah it says free breakfast. I went in there at 8 a.m. and there was nothing except some crumbs on the counter. To top it off I rented a king suite thinking it would at least come with the fridge and a microwave.

It's close to the strip

Friendly front desk worked with us but it took a whole day to get our requests fulfilled.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No elevator. Special requests and suggestions when booking did not get fulfilled immediately and took until the next day to get the room next to my family due to cleaning staff being absent/ leaving early. Our room was far from pet relief area.

Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Pet friendly.

Great location and comfortable motel!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I wish there was an elevator close to the room. The shower drain would get clogged and the floor would flood when taking a shower.

I liked the great location on the strip, next to Circus Circus and minutes from Encore & Wynn. The room was cozy and clean. Staff was accommodating and friendly. We checked in late at 2:00am. Complimentary breakfast but did not utilize it.

Lots of sex heard thru the walls with cockroaches
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

There were cockroaches as soon as I turned the light on, you could hear everything through the thin walls, and the room wasn't very clean.

The cost of the room and the ease of booking

Please refund what you overcharged me

Value for money only if i was charged as per original quote, US$ 260. I ended up being charged nearly double. Staff didn’t know exactly how much i was charged. They couldn’t even tell me or at least help me find my way to Sam Boyf stadium. I specifically ask at the reception if the buses go to the stadium and their answer was “not sure google it”

Clean, Value for money only if i was charged as per original quote, US$ 260. I ended up being charged nearly double.

good location next to circus circus

the guests in the upper floor were wide awake in the middle of the night and I could hear them walking around. I recommend if you are a light sleeper to get a room in the upper level.

The coffee pot leaked water all over had to unplug it so we...

The coffee pot leaked water all over had to unplug it so we would get shocked. The shower head was loose and no water pressure. The creamer for the coffee was so stale it wouldnt even disolve in the coffee

Very good
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

The Taxi ripped us off from the airport to the travel lodge, tried to charge us $75 becouse he did'nt know where he was going, only cost us $20 to go back

The staff were friendly & helpfull. the accomerdation was clean & comfordable. Close to the convention centre

Not so clean, pool good, breakfast rubbish
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our feet were black from the carpet in the room. Breakfast was really not good, we ended up using our own stuff. Also no place to sit for breakfast (or very very small).

The location was good: walking distance from the strip. The pool was great!

Staff was really nice and let me check in early.

The tap in the bathtub wasn’t working and you can hear the guests upstairs walking around. No biggie

Staff was really nice and let me check in early. The motel is quite nice, you basically get what you paid for. The location is pretty good next to the bus station by Circus Circus.

Just not that great but needed a place relatively close to the airport.

Not a particularly nice location, out of the way. Staff was not friendly. Did not eat breakfast, not sure of cleanliness. Several homeless persons inhabiting the lobby using the free wifi. Spent as little time as possible in the room! Relatively close to the airport.

Good stay for what we paid.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bare bones breakfast, bagels, bread, oranges only on the first day, only juice they had on both days was kids Caprisun. No sitting area. Arrival day called from airport lady said there was no shuttle. On checkout day, the lady told us there was a shuttle to the airport. So money wasted. Saw 2 bugs on the first day, and 2nd day housekeeping was late to clean our room. Got back at 5 and she was just arriving to clean. Threw off our planning. Only 6 channels on tv, no local stations, Spanish stations.

The LOCATION was GREAT. I would stay again though. Just needed a place to crash while in Vegas. Shuttle to airport $10 each. Near Circus Circus. WIFI worked.

Good location and was clean

Beds were not very comfortable, no microwave in the room.

Location is good, beds were not very comfortable but ok. The bathrooms were clean, the furniture and other features of the room seems very old. AC worked fine, although little noisy. Would have been good to have hot breakfast options instead of only continental.

not as nice as other "close to airport" motels

Air conditionar sounded like a toy hauler with loud pipes idling outside our door. So did the air conditioners next door. Room was too close to the Strip so noisy until late.

front office staff was friendly and efficient. It was within quick reach of the airport. Bed was good

Breakfast was good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Beds too small for 2 people, they should have at least queen size beds in the rooms. Very poor lighting in the room. Very small room. No fridge or microwave. Too expensive for the location.

Breakfast was good. Would have liked to have some pastries and tea in it, though.

Flexibility of management to help customer.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom, cleanliness, break fast.

Flexibility of management to help customer. In my case, I checked-out early and moved to other hotel due to personal reasons. However, I cam back to the same hotel due to the second hotel reservation was cancelled. Booking.com helped to manage with Travel lodge to stay in the same facility in-spite of checkout.

Would never book there again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Old run down hotel, continental breakfast was bagels and drink boxes, we asked for towels didn't get till 2 hours later when we went to go get them

Free parking, no resort fees

The location is very convenient, seeing how it is right at...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The tv could use an upgrade, and the one in my room was very low in volume, even after I put it at max volume. Would also like it if they provided an iron in the room. The restroom window didn't have a screen, so when opened, it was COMPLETELY open. Other than that, if you're looking for something within your budget and don't plan on spending most of your time in your room, this is the place to stay.

The location is very convenient, seeing how it is right at the beginning of the strip, which makes the price amazing. The staff was very helpful and very kind.

Great location and value for short stay.

The location was great. This place was great value too. It was very close to the strip, but it wasn't so far from downtown either. The room was big. The staff were friendly. It was definitely not 5 star quality, but for the price it really was great.

Great for a quick & cheap visit to Vegas.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Cons: it's an older motel and the free wifi never worked (the staff did try to fix it), but for the price, it served the purpose of a place to sleep with close proximity to the strip.

Pros: great price, very clean, nice staff, pool, great location, recently renovated and updated. AC works great!

The price compared to the surrounding area was very...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The price compared to the surrounding area was very reasonable. There is a public bus stop very close to the property that arrives every 15 mins or so that will take you up and down the strip. The staff was very accommodating and flexible with reservation changes.

Their wifi didn't work at all and I would call the front...

Their wifi didn't work at all and I would call the front desk and every time they said the same thing "I'll just restart the router" but that didn't do anything. The shower head was so short I could bearly use it and I'm only 5'4. I literally had to crouch down, is life it was designed for somebody 4 feet tall

Close to shopping
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

No dresser, no fridge, maintenance was out with loud equipment at 530am, no hot breakfast, housekeeping came twice telling us to vacate the room even thigh we were booked for another night.

Close to shopping

Not again

First the staff is not friendly an unbelievable bad at there job. Upon arrival check was at 3 I had arrived a hour early an tried to see if I could be allowed early check in wich a hour is an shouldn't be a problem an I was told no rooms where ready then watched 2 separate couples get rooms right after I was told an revive there keys after just say n nothing is available yet. Then the room was ok but turned blow dryer on pop breakers for lights an outlets on half of wall . There where people sleeping in parking lot an a lot of loud traffic through

Nothing would not stay there again for the money spent I could of stayed at a nicer property I feel that I should have a compt. Room there for my next visit or a refund for a day

Great value motel.

There were urine stains on the mattress and cigarette burns on the comforter.

We were pleasantly surprised by the the decor, furniture, beatiful shower stall and the size of the room. The room was clean and quiet and the staff helpful.

For the money I paid I could have stayed at a one star hotel and liked it even more.

The AC stopped working after the first night. 2 different people came to change it or so they said but it still felt the same. The bed was stiff as cardboard the sheets were coarse and with a whole from what appeared to be from a cigarette. The signal and channels on the TV were awful. My expectations were low right from the time I parked outside my room door due to the foul odor of the dumpsters next to the door and the water that was on the parking lot that smelled like sewer water.

The bathroom was the only good thing about the hotel.

My stay was fair, Overall great price for the 2 night stay definitely budget-friendly.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

I disliked that I had to go up to the front desk several times to keep getting my room keys activated.Then the front desk person would say, "you cant have it near a phone or other cards." and I'm like well it wasn't near either one! I also dislike one of the staff she seemed to have a very bad attitude..it made me very uncomfortable. On my second day there it was a very hot day, so I decided to go get ice, well the ice machine was not working so I asked the staff, which happened to be the one with the attitude from the night before, how long it usually takes and the response I received, "I don't know whenever it generates." But I felt that if you're a staff member you should know how long or at least a estimate time since I know for sure that this probably happens often. I'm usually not one to complain but let's just say they have a pest problem(roach), and The rooms need to be remodeled there was a lot of cracks in the ceiling and the walls.

I liked that the room was spacious. I also liked the interior in the shower It gave the bathroom a more modern look. I was glad they were able to accommodate me with a non-smoking room and on the lower level.

Pictures will not necessarily reflect what you are going to encounter.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

The advertised pictures do not necessarily reflect what you are going to encounter. Facility is old and poorly maintained. Property semi-remodeled but there is way too much room for improvements.

This is a budget property, price was good for a one night stay, but is want to enjoy your stay In Las Vegas, you will be better off elsewhere.

Mostly I liked the staff, they were very helpful to me as a...

No tiny refrigerator, or no warning no iron available. Felt carpet not too clean..yet clean comfy bed. Very nice bathroom. I usually stay at Kovel Airport where the Mgr the was not very friendly, he could be rude and mean. So again all the staff were kind and courteous, helpful, generous, flexible at Circus-Strip locarion.

Mostly I liked the staff, they were very helpful to me as a mature woman with a recently broken leg. Always pleasant to me. Felt they treated me on a personal level. This motel caters to diverse groups of budget seekers. yet I felt safe the whole time and there is security at night..great store steps away. Unfortunate that NO mini fridges in rooms, searing summer heat and my doggie bags hard to keep edible. I would have even rented a tiny refridg to help in that heat. The office ice machine was a trouper, endless ice cubes. House keepers pleasant and very efficient and considerate.

Mediocre but stayable

The property was not renovated or up to the standard of a comfort Motel. It was ok to where I sort of kept my sandals on.

It was close to the strip. Convenient to walk to near by food and souvenir shops.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Cheap price, cheap hotel.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very old furniture and curtains. There is no cable TV in the room. The bed was uncomfortable and the room had a smell.

The pool was the best part of the entire property.

Great location, but needs some TLC.

The cable was poor, limited channels. Would advise they stop paying for cable and hook up an antenna instead. The overall condition of the Travelodge is poor. It's pretty much on its last leg. I was thinking the whole time that it is satisfactory for one night, but not more than that.

The Travelodge is pet friendly. I appreciate being able to walk directly to the outside from my room when I'm traveling with my dog. They have a nice little grassy area behind the pool where for the dog can go. The staff were responsive to our needs. It is located well for getting around by car.

Not great service

Had booked in plenty of advance a non smoking room. Receptionist kept saying she didn't have one, then made a phone call to a room at 14.55 to remind them check out was 12.00! She then advised didn't know what time she would have a room and kept repeating to another member of staff in the back room the lady wants a non smoking, not that I had reserved one. The lady in the back Room kept shouting out room numbers and eventually we got one, felt we were being made to look fussy and also boiler broke, no hot water, hats off to maintenance, he came to room to check up and apologise, seemed to me the only one with customer service skills.

On the strip and decent price for a Friday night.

You get what you pay for
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

It's extremely dated, not in a great part of town, a/c was so loud we couldn't sleep with it on, could hear people talking/arguing through the walls...you get what you pay for!

It was cheap

What breakfast!

No tub there breakfast was toast or english muffins or oranges. other occupants in the building were outside drinking and cursing early in the morning. Didn't feel safe. I wouldn't stay here again.

Price was reasonable. Room was clean

Staff were very helpful, I turned up a little bit early and...

They ran out of plates at breakfast. The television reception was terrible, the digital signal dropped every few seconds.

Staff were very helpful, I turned up a little bit early and they happily let me leave my bags with them while I went off site for a while.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Recommended for one or two days.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room had apparently been used by a smoker even though it was a non-smoking room.

Located close to the Strip make this a good choice for one or two nights. Easy parking Breakfast was simple but fair. Service personal did a good job Everything is within walking distance for the one part of the Strip.

There were cockroaches in my room as well as my friends room.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

There were cockroaches in my room as well as my friends room. The price was a little high for the uncomfortable broken bed and nasty bugs crawling around our rooms.The $20 discount we got was not enough for the inconveniencence.

Hotel location was great but room quality terrible
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We paid for a king size bed and the mattress you could feel the springs mattress was terrible it definitely needed to be replaced The couch in the room was dirty . The room was very outdated .

I liked the location it was next-door to a major casino we didn't have to deal with parking issues and within minutes of Fremont Street .

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Microwave and fridge for extra 10$ each what the hell? Rooms...

Microwave and fridge for extra 10$ each what the hell? Rooms are euiped with old furniture and very noisy A/C. On the other hand housekeeping is doing good job and the rooms are fairly clean. When you book this one it says your stay here is with breakfast. Well the thing is that breakfast is served in the lobby (front desk) and when I say being served it means there are some bagels, little bit of cream cheese, some other spreads and Caprisun. If you go for breakfast go around eightish because after that nothing gets replenished. We are not very fussy travelers but both working in hospitality...

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

No wifi in the room, staff asking for personal information,...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No wifi in the room, staff asking for personal information, just like the overnight lady was asking me where I am from or either saying that I have an accent and later treated me a lady instead of saying a guest. Key didn't work, wifi didn't work, I should have pay more and stayed at better place.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Nothing much really was a cheap hotel with staff who either...

The wifi set up

Nothing much really was a cheap hotel with staff who either didn't kno what they were doing or didn't want to help and rather be on their phone at the front desk.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

All of it. Even the tv signal was out 40 seconds out of every minute. Spider with web in corner of room. Bed was literally 1 foot from the bathroom door

The continental breakfast was a joke! Bagels packaged instant oatmeal, and Capri sun packs to drink. No fresh fruit, no milk, no orange juice, no toast. Just a joke!!