2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Virginia hotel reviews
  4. Williamsburg hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Travelodge by Wyndham Williamsburg Colonial Area

Reviews of Travelodge by Wyndham Williamsburg Colonial Area This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

834 Capitol Landing Road, Williamsburg, VA 23185, United States of America

#66 of 76 hotels in Williamsburg

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 23, 2019

The first room I got smelled like smoke so when I went down...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was mold on my bathroom shower curtain and stains on the comforter. The rooms had a moldy smell to them also.

The first room I got smelled like smoke so when I went down to ask for another room they were very nice and apologetic about it.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2019

The room was very clean and comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast coul have been better. The heater didn't have a thermostat so you had to be doing that job during the night.

The room was very clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

The coffee was good, not much of a choice for food so we...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The coffee was good, not much of a choice for food so we went out to eat. The room was worn, walls needed painting and staff was almost non existent for and help or service. For the money though I didn't expect too much. Cleaning service was very nice and went out of their way to make sure we had everything that we needed....

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

Mixed feelings about Travel Lodge.

The vent fan in our room did not work. The TV did not work very well. The desk clerk was not punctual, she was also nowhere to be seen to check us out after our stay.

Great location. Very comfortable bed. Nice size room.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

The price and location were good.

I booked a non-smoking room. The first room we were given reeked of stale cigarette smoke and the door didn’t latch without great effort. The second room’s door worked but the room still smelled like stale cigarettes! The free breakfast was a choice of white bread, frozen waffles, or 2 types of sugary kiddie cereal... I guess we got what we paid for!

The price and location were good.

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

Staff is awful rooms are ok.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When we did the check in the staff was very rude. They had 2 woman working in the front desk. One of them went to the back because there was a baby crying in the back office and the other one continue with the checking process. She kept asking for a credit card and I told her it was a prepaid reservation, which means I already paid for it and had proof. I told this to the front desk associate and then asked her if the CC was for the incidentals or if it was for the room and taxes. She kept saying I just need a credit card for payment. I kept telling her it was prepaid and I even show her the paper work. She still wanted my credit card. I was tired and I just wanted to get into my room so I gave up and I gave her my CC. She was so rude about this, she didn’t explained why or nothing. What kind of staff is this? I’ve worked for hospitality for years and I’m very familiar with the checking process and with prepaid reservations but, this young girl seem she didn’t know a single thing about customer service. I’ve worked for the Hyatt and for the Umstead Hotel and Spa and when a reservation is prepaid we only need a CC for incidentals, not for the payment cause is already prepaid. We were very excited to stayed there and the we arrived and had to deal with this girl that was awful at her job. This place needs more staff. What place of employment allows one employed with a child in the back office and the other one being rude to guests?

I booked this room because it was close to Bush Gardens and because it was cheap. Our stay was ok, it was only for one night. Me and my family just needed a place to sleep and shower. I didn’t had any high expections but, we enjoyed it.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2018

I am not satisfied with this hotel

None, only the price

The cigarette smells in the room and in the elevator very badly. Hard to sleep during the night time and hard to stay with kids during day time because of the smoking. And the saff isn't friendly and professional at all.

• Reviewed: December 23, 2018

Didnt eat there breakfast was poor selection.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didnt get my points because I booked through booking. No one told me that i wouldnt get them when not booking with the hotel.

Didnt eat there breakfast was poor selection.

• Reviewed: December 21, 2018

The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.

The tv was a little fuzzy but we were there to sleep, not watch tv.

The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Would definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

I wish you could hook up gaming consoles to the tv that...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I wish you could hook up gaming consoles to the tv that would’ve made my stay more enjoyable

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

The place is perfect for a night’s stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Just a heads up that the indoor lobby area closes at 10pm for better security for the front office staff. There’s a bell by the front door to check in.

The place is perfect for a night’s stay. There’s no reason to pay more if you just need a place to sleep on a trip. We spent the night out and got in around 11pm, slept, then were up again around 8am. The staff is friendly. There isn’t going to be a small “living room” area like other hotels, but again, if your looking for a place to sleep and get cleaned up and not looking for a place to stay in throughout the day, there is no better option in Williamsburg.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

It was cheap but you get what tou pay for.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed was uncomfortable, there wasn't hot water... Only warm and it got cold fast. The bathtub was stained and the breakfast area needed a bit more detail to cleaning the tables and more food options.

It was cheap but you get what tou pay for.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!

The pictures on the internet do not give a clear representation of the property. The property DOES NOT look like the pictures! The office staff/management was rude. When checking out, no one was at the front desk. I knocked on all the “employee only” doors and clearly the young lady that came out was sleeping at 8am. I had a question regarding check out and she said the manager was sleeping too.

NOTHING

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

You simply get what you pay for
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Oops I goofed everything above I didn’t like. Staff was nice is only thing that was half way decent what little interaction I had with them.

Very old very dated. Bed was hard as a rock. Cheap bedding. I had to call the front desk thought I was going to have to switch rooms couldn’t get the tub faucet to come on he didn’t hesitate by saying “It’s old you have to pull really hard”. I worked with it and finally got it. The elevator is quite rickety. Yeah not great

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

The location was good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The breakfeast had no meat options it was just alot of bread and carbs

The location was good. It was clean, the price was good and our housekeeping lady was amazing.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

The room itself was very clean & comfortable.
    • King Room -Smoking

The free breakfast was disappointing - only had cold cereal, oatmeal, muffins, frozen waffles coffee, tea & juice

The room itself was very clean & comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Clean, location.

Bathroom was cold and toilet was loose. Towels a little thin.

Clean, location. Comfortable but not luxurious. Nice staff, quiet. Great off season value!

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

our king bed only had 3 pillows for total of 2 guests, no...

our king bed only had 3 pillows for total of 2 guests, no extra blanket in the room for the bed that had thin quilt/top cover and was late by time we got into the room so didn’t want to disturb anyone by asking for these items. and bathroom “door” was a slider that didn’t quite fully shut.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We stayed there for 3 nights, the bed was never made, trash never removed. They never came in the room. Complained to the desk clerk and he offered no apology or anything.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

It was so, so won't be staying here again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Well, no fault to the hotel but the electricity was out so no ac or elevator. But, no ice either which i thought the hotel could have gone and bought a bag to share. The hotel room was stale smelling like it used to be a smoking room at one point. The carpet and flooring were sticky. The towels were scratchy. With the electricity out the stairways were very dark they put candles in the corners that did't help much. Bed, Bath and Beyond sells battery lighting that they could have put up on the walls.

Since the elevators were down the staff helped me carry up my luggage. Location was minutes away from great restaurants and Colonial Williamsburg.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

There was no power due to hurricane Michael.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was no power due to hurricane Michael. We were not contacted before hand to inform us of this. When we got there the surrounding buildings had power and we were misled and told it would be fixed momentarily. We had no power for our entire two night stay.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

Never again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff, the rooms, the parking is very shady. We lost power just a few hours after check in and they made no attempt to communicate the issues with guests. Would not refund anything. Front staff was very rude when asking about the power outage issues and when trying to find another place to stay. The customer service killed the whole experience.

It was close to the Busch Gardens park.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The power was out all other hotels in the city was full. I asked for a discount considering the situation and was told no so i payed for a dark room full price

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

It’s was nice.
    • King Room -Smoking

The bathroom didn’t have a door, it just had like a partition that didn’t even close all the way.

The faculty was really nice, and they didn’t disturb my husband and I.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Unfortunately I power outage
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Loss of power because of weather. Elevator down, power outage and extension cords for breakfast area to power juice and coffee bar. Lights out.

Service staff

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Ok, was just a place to sleep
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom floor was wet and had a leak and rust around toilet. The bathroom door barely shut. The door had light shining all the way around it, smaller than the frame. The room felt wet, misty and humid and smelled moldy.

Location and staff

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Overall poor quality deserves poor review.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

So much not to like. Bottom line don’t stay there

Older property. Cheaply done interiors. Staff was so poor I cannot comment any further. No conditioner for your hair? You supply Matrix Total Results it’s a full line!!! Breakfast was laughable at best, microwaved waffles? What the heck is that?

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

I had asked for a non smoking room.

I had asked for a non smoking room. Our room had a very bad smell of old tobacco for the 2 nights we stayed. Besides that, it was ok for the price paid.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Upon arrival seemed beds were not properly made (seephoto

Upon arrival, pillows not on bed, toilet would not flush properly, floors neede vacuum. I was moved to a better room.

Staff was friendly & very accommodating. Lobby coffee was good.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

I got what I paid for, a cheap, not so hot room. Was only there one night so ok for that.

Room smelled of cigarettes. Changes rooms, same smell and a/c very loud. Didnt eat breakfast here, looked adequate though.

location, minutes from Williamsburg Visitor Center

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Good price, thin walls
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The walls are very thin. The first night we didn’t have any “neighbors” so we slept great, but the second night we had a family with very loud obnoxious teenagers keeping us up all throughout the night and again early the next morning.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Horrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Staff was very rude and not friendly at all would not recommend this hotel for anyone's stay sorry just being honest...waist of my money

I enjoyed the location of the hotel it's right in the historical district.. but the staff was very rude and no friendly at all.. I have to call and ask for everything that I needed in the room. This was supposed to a relaxing trip and it wasn't enjoyable. I know not to ever book this hotel again

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Good showers
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The ac unit was loud The sheets and towels were scratchy There were gnats on the breakfast muffins The pool was too far from the building

Good showers

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Did not take pictures
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

All above was not happy with room was awake most of night not happy

Don't eat eggs bugs in bathroom room was poor old hotel pool was ok and breakfast was good rooms need to be updated change of towels bathcloth

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Rude night shift management.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Stayed here for two nights to experience colonial Williamsburg. On the 2nd night there were storms on and off, the power went out and it was a hassle just to get a fan into our room. The night shift manager had a very hard time understanding how the heat can be dangerous for 2 small children. She complained in her language about the fact that i requested a new room with working AC or a fan. Finally got a fan that came with a lot of attitude from the manager. No apology or concern was given or shown. Will never stay here again.

Close to colonial williamsburg.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Wouldn’t recommend for a long stay!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds were uncomfortable, there was tons of noise from the people next to us. I called for toilet paper since there was none in the room when we got here and they never came to bring it. There is an awful smell in the lobby where breakfast is served so we couldn’t eat there. Behind the building is a tiny pool, which was clean, but there are people that live in the hotel building behind the front building and are skeptical. Not a place for kids!!!

I liked that the room was cheap and we only needed to stay for the night. I could not have stayed her any longer.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Beware or Get Got, like I did...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Well, my family and I were tired as we just left from fun filled day at Busch Gardens. So we were looking forward to resting prior to getting back on the road in the morning. Upon checking in, I was told that my reservations were for a 4 Adults, and I showed my Booking.com reservation and it clearly stated that my room was reserved for 2 Adults and 4 children. The manager just shrugged it off and said that she could offer me a rolling bed (cot) for an additional cost, and I told her why should I have to pay when this wasn't my error. So I didn't take the bed. I was also told that if extra blankets/covers were needed that they'll be in the drawers where the TV sits.... Well, I checked there were no blankets or covers in there. The drawers were completely empty. So, when I called to the front desk to ask for some I was told to come to the front desk and get them myself. Needless to say, the beds weren't even Queen size. They were full/double size beds and all of us were extremely uncomfortable that night. Thankfully, it was only for a night.

NOTHING.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

The room was very clean ,beds very comfy.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Needs some updates outside . The pool is very very small and not well located.

The room was very clean ,beds very comfy. It was a great location . Don’t let the look of the outside scare you,it’s a nice safe place to stay. Staff and manager very nice

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Will NEVER stay here again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The entire prorerty could have been better. The pool was dirty and far away from the hotel.

This property is horrible. I felt like I was back in 1980. It needs an extreme makeover. Sad Sad Sad

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Not far from Busch Gardens and down town area
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was a great trip everything was fine

The staff was great I am on Dialysis and they were eager to help to make sure everything was available for me that I needed

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

The only good thing about this hotel is the location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This was the worst hotel I ever stayed at! The pool was not clean and looked like it hadnt been clean in a very long time!

The only good thing about this hotel is the location. It is very close to Bush Gardens, watercountry USA, and Historic Williamsburg.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Only problem we had was that the mini fridge in the room...
    • King Room -Smoking

Only problem we had was that the mini fridge in the room wasn't working and we had a half gallon of milk go bad, but they replaced the fridge immediately and are giving us a discount on our next stay in 2 weeks.

Good for a tight budget
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Didnt quite looked as pictured on the site, not many restaurants options near by, small pool alm the way to the back side of hotel merging with 2 different hotels.

Had a small microwave, and mini fridge. A/C was old but cooled very good, bed was comfortable, free wifi

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Pretty good hotel overall if you can get over the dirty common areas outside.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Common area's outside were disgusting. all the walking areas in front of the rooms and in the parking lot and even the little segway to get to the front office was gross. People were the ones being gross and throwing their drinks on the ground without care. I understand that's not their problem but it literally looks like from all the people that have ever done that, they haven't even tried to ever clean it. Some children were walking from their room, out the elevator to the parking lot (im assuming to their car) without shoes on and their feet were black.

Price for the room was great and the room itself was clean. Nothing fancy, just a bed and a bathroom. That's all we needed since we weren't there until we went to bed. Staff was very friendly. Continental breakfast was sugar cereal and waffles with some yogurt and coffee/juice.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Absolutely wonderful and would do it again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

All of it. The people, the comfortable mattresses, the air conditioning, the cleaniness, our neighbors. The noise control of the building and those that stayed there. The surrounding area. It's accessible to all. The owner or manger and family to the cleaning staff and ground crew where just awesome. We felt comfortable and safe at all times. Thank you to all of them.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

It was comfortable but wish they had checkout at 12 noon.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It wasn't no meat served with breakfast, no eggs.....toasted waffles only, they need like a waffle maker eggs and bacon..I left there hungry..it needs a better menu seriously and soda machines

The rooms was nice

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

overall it was awesome! THANK YOU!:)
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the room was cold -_- ice machine was on the other side of my room pool was small and it closes at 10pm.

beds were comfortable the room had extra pillows and two blankets nobody bothers you able to listen to music in my room

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Average hotel for rate
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Beds uncomfortable and room service knocked when tag do not disturb on door pool far location and not neat like pictures online elevator stinks

Early check in and shelter for parking

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

My stay was very comfortable and the staff was great!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It's not the fact that i didn't like it, but due to my pregnancy I crave alot of ice and had to walk to the other staircase to get ice. It would convenient for both sides to have an ice machine lol...above all my stay was great

The Staff was very friendly and made sure that my family and I were comfortable.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Price and location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They took a deposit and didn't return it right away. There saying 7 to 10 business days. Never have had that experience in a hotel before.

Price and location

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Pictures had me fooled. I could have paid less for same quality or a little more for much better
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Smell, dryer was ripped off the wall, soap residue all over the shower, tv was messed up, beds severely uncomfortable, breakfast was under par

The pictures aren’t what they seem. Just another run down motel in Williamsburg that needs a lot of attention. Could have spent a lot less for the same type of property. Breakfast was slim and we ended up going out to eat one of the mornings. Bring a whole bottle of febreeze as I went and bought one.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

I felt deceived by the pictures. It was not at all what I expected.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pictures online did not look anything like the actual hotel - it was very deceptive. I even thought I was at the wrong location. It is very old and the pool is very small.

The location and that was it.

Adequate
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms could have been a little cleaner. Housekeeping ignores "do not disturb" signs and comes into your room while you're gone anyways. They came in and took our towels and didn't leave new ones. They left the bed unmade. All done while the "do not disturb" sign was on our knob...

Location was convenient. Staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

It was close to attractions. We had a good time.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Fridge and microwave had a slight smell and fridge was unplugged. It was better after being plugged for a bit. I didn't see a pool but I wasn't there long, but it said an outside pool.

Close to amusement parks and the staff was really friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Not the best place to stay, but not the worst
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't have a shower curtain in my bathroom. There is a extended stay in the back of the hotel. The police were back circling around a few times. People outside drinking alcohol.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

we enjoy our stay here.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It is a good place, but I think is due for renovation.

At first we had a little issue with the first room that was given to us. It smell like cigarette and the sheets were dirty, but the staff promptly fix the problem and was very helpful.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Quiet and comfortable, reasonable priced.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Food in the fridge was taken. Just purchased Pizza at night for next day and was not there, when ready to eat. Very disappointing, cleaning staff had to know it was a stayover room because of used soap and shampoo still remaining in the shower. Still overall good hotel and would stay again.

Basic muffins and fruit and cereal.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

I would spend a little more for a better place. The manager did discount the room because of our pr

Room smelled like an old musty motel. New maid didn’t clean bathroom. Only put one sheet on bed, no fitted sheet. They sent maid in to clean room and remake the bed. Breakfast adequate. Located right adjacent to Red Roof Inn which had loud people outside hollering late at night.

Room was large
    • King Room -Smoking

Poor breakfast. Worst of all noone at front desk in morning for check out. Rang bell several times noone came. Kept knocking on dor until someone came out and was upset that I had them come out. Then when they got to front desk said they could not operate the computer to give me my receipt and walked away.

Room was large

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Easy to find, good location with nice restaurants close by.

Dirty socks in our room. Limited breakfast. The rude member of staff who stared at us when we had a drink. The guy who decided to strim the lawn at 06.15!

Easy to find, good location with nice restaurants close by. Beds were comfy.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

i was disappointed that i was placed in a room that...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

i was disappointed that i was placed in a room that connected to PEOPLE living at the hotel. And on 2 seprate occasions my Children and i were awoken to PEOPLE having sex.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Courtesy of staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

First room, heater didn't work and tv was "snowy". Manager quickly corrected and got us in a room with where everything was good.

Courtesy of staff

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

We were very pleased with our stay at Travelodge. Everything was great and we plan on coming back.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff is wonderful. We were upgraded to a double-room at no cost because of a booking miscommunication. The rooms have totally been renovated - new carpet, new beds, new furniture. It was an amazing room at an amazing price. Very close to Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

We were very happy with the accomodations and the price.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The mattress wasn't as comfortable as I would have liked but it didn't prevent me from getting a good night's sleep and for that price, I'm happy.

I was impressed with the cleanliness of our room, sheets were fresh and crisp and the pillows were fresh and fluffy. The housekeeping staff did a fabulous job cleaning the bathroom too.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Good value, nothing fancy.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The first room had a broken door latch and the bathroom door did not catch properly. The staff immediately fixed the situation and were fantastic.

The location for Colonial Williamsburg & Busch Gardens was absolutely fantastic.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

The price of the room was good but kinda shabby.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The price of the room was good but kinda shabby. Lamp shades should be replaced and the bathroom was tiny, tiny, tiny. I could barely turn around in it. Breakfast was not the best and could easily be improved upon.

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

Comfortable, friendly service. A real value.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our first assigned room, the heater did not work properly, not warm, and the tv had a snowy picture. Upon calling about it, the gentleman who helped us at first, was immediately helpful getting into another room, right up near the first room. Very friendly, very helpful!

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

When I got there it was a mess with get check in and not...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When I got there it was a mess with get check in and not having my key ready. I would not be staying here again . The right did not know what it was doing from the left.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Our room was very clean and comfortable, staff friendly and the value unbeatable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The continental breakfast was as expected but it would have been nice to have a little something more such as a protein ( a meat or eggs). It would have been nice to have an extra pillow or two as well.

The room was very clean and comfortable which is important to me. The front desk staff was courteous and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2017

I would stay again and, recommend to others.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a aggravating sound on our second night that kept us awake. Also, the alarm clock didn't work. All other accommodations was good.

The bedding was great!

• Reviewed: November 1, 2017

Great value priced hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was no meat or eggs on the breakfast buffet. The non-smoking room smelled slightly of old stale cigarettes. We were charged a fee for our pets when we were told through booking.com that there was no pet fee at this location.

Great location close to the attraction that we were going to. For a value priced hotel, it was a nice place. I did not feel unsafe here.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

I would not recommend this to anyone.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I didn't like to see pubic hair in the bath tube when me and my husband checked in. Plus the day after we get in the hotel my husband was about to take a shower but he couldn't because there was no water. We went to talk to the receptionist and she said " Oh I'm sorry about that, it happens sometimes".

The price is the only good thing about this place.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2017

Dirty and lame

Everything!

Another couple were able to open our door with their keys. Our keys demagnitized so we had to go ti the feint domesk ti get more. Its a guy who lives there 24 7, room smells of mothballs. Bedding cleanliness was questionable.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

Overall it was ok
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Had to change rooms 3 times air conditioning was very poor,and I asked for a few extra wash cloths from the cleaning lady she said ok but never brought them.

The area it was located.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

Not impressed at all WiFi code never worked beds were not comfortable staff not friendly at all
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was dirty one of the rooms didn’t have a comforter we thought the second room didn’t have one as well in the beds but they were just very thin when the two young ladies came they acted like they didn’t believe me I checked and found the comforters and they got an attitude about it the sheets were dirty on two of the beds but we were only there one night and don’t want the hassle

We Price Match