Reviews of Stay Express Hotel 2 stars

2000 Beach Street, Fort Worth, TX 76103, USA

#78 of 90 hotels in Fort Worth

6.2

• King Studio - Smoking

Literally there for the night to sleep. Got in late and left early the next morning. Been at this hotel for a nite one other time. Staff was good. Facilities good and the air was freezing cold...just the way I like it! Bed was comfortable. Shower pressure was good. Check in was quick and checkout was much faster. Good service! Location is awesome: right off I-30 and just a couple minutes from I-820 and I-35W. Downtown Fort Worth is just minutes away!

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

The hotel room was 91 degree at 12am. The AC had been off all day and took forever to cool down.

The front desk was amazing and friendly. Breakfast was very good.

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was delicious and eating area clean, I was just a little disappointed in the neighborhood it was in. I feel the pictures on the advertisement are misleading to say the least. Overall, we got what we paid for and left satisfied.

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

Being able to here every loud person in the hallway. Walls are very thin.

The bed was so comfortable. I slept like a baby. I love the breakfast. Great choice in food.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There was no air conditioning in the Lobby area of the hotel...the day was hot and humid...so it was very uncomfortable and hot during check-in and the air conditioner in the hotel room was completely off when we arrived...so the room took a while to cool down.

The price for the area was great and really close to our event center.

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

The employee at the check-in desk. Nowhere on-line or on the phone was a deposit mention. At check-in and extra $50 was required to check in and was wrote in on revisor. Very unpleaseant and unprofessional

The size of the bed.

• Executive Two Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Never been to a hotel/motel that required a deposit of $100 dollars added to the expense of room. I gave card for the room and cash for the deposit. Didn't like having to wait for someone to go check room before being able to check out and get $100 back. Was in hurry to a speaking engagement.

Breakfast was fine. Lady there was the friendliest of all staff encountered.

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

Location is not close to anything so be prepared to pay for lots of cabs or ubers if you don't have a car. The gym was a joke. Most Of The equipment was old and not functioning. TV reception was really poor. Hotel was very tired in general.

The room was a good size. The breakfast was good.laundry on site which is very handy.

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

The room was supposed to be non smoking but as soon as you walked in the smoke smell almost knocked you down, there was pubic hair in the bathtub, the paint was coming off of the walls there were cigarette burns in the curtains and bedspread. They were supposed to have a lounge it wasn't open for business, breakfast was broken down and put away an hour and half before it was supposed to be. There were people banging on the walls all hours of the night. We will not be staying at this place again!

It's was easy to find. Honeatly that was it.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a sinkhole in the middle of the bed and it was some guy passed out in the parking lot and that really scared me.

The room was very clean and bug free.

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that I had to eat breakfast in the dining area and not take it back to the room. We booked this hotel instead of one that was closer to our attractions because it had a hotel bar, unfortunately the hotel bar was closed and never opened up.

The location was great. 6 to 10 miles away from the attractions of Fort Worth that we were there for. This is not a Hyatt or close to it but the value of the room was right on with what I was expecting. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The cleaning staff was pleasent. The hot breakfast was very good and a good selection for our short stay.

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

Front desk wasn’t going to give me my room I booked but then changed their mind. There’s a deposit and fee for everything.

The front desk area is well kept. Breakfast is ok.

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

Pretty grimy, the hallway was long and dirty. The carpet was filthy the ceiling tile was missing or had stains

It was close to where we had our business at .

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The hotel is pretty old and the age shows. It is also far from any amenities.

The staff was friendly and helpful especially the lady handling the breakfast.

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

Because it is an older facility, the single-pane aluminum windows allowed for a lot of outside noise. Additionally the room had a bb-sized hole in it which I'm sure helped little to keep out the nearby highway noise. And while I rarely look a gift horse in the mouth, the free breakfast would have been enhanced if there'd been some fresh fruit -- maybe a basket of apples, and some bananas.

The rooms were entered through interior doors rather than exterior doors, so in spite of the location, it felt secure. The fixtures in the bathroom were both new and conservation/environment oriented. The room was clean, neat and tidy with the unexpected bonus of a microwave and refrigerator.

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

It was an older property. But still clean; pretty rough neighborhood. Wasn’t allowed to check in until after 4 pm. They charged a $15 early check in fee if you need the room before that.

Nice breakfast, very clean, just 2 minutes from downtown Ft Worth.

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

As with many businesses, in need of maintenance/upgrades. Burned out light bulbs, heat lamp in restroom did not work. Never got collected to wi-fi. Restaurants not close but within driving distance. Was charged $15 for an early check-in.

Breakfast was good. Location next to interstate was convenient. Staff friendly and attentive. Community was quite, except for the slamming of the entrance door...

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The lady at front desk .cost of 40 a night just for my dog...

Before even checking into the hotel the rude desk lady was so rude .was told like 4 times no smoking weed in room ... After telling her we don't smoke weed she aid it one more time. And during our stay we had no AC unit... The room was stuck on her 85 and when I called the desk there she was being rude and hate full . On top of it all was never told about the 40 bucks a night added for my dog .

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

The heater was not turned on when we got there. It was freezing cold in the room. Pillows were too high. Restroom was falling apart. The walls were peeling, toilet seat moved everywhere. The room it self just looked old and needs renovations. It needs better lighting!

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

The carpet was all wavy like it needed to be stretched tighter and I actually tried on the loose wrinkly spots twice. There were LOTS of cracks all in the walls and a hole behind the dresser under the TV and the bed was really firm and hard

The staff was very friendly. The fridge worked great and the room was really clean

• King Studio - Smoking

They did not give me my deposit but not any proof of reasons why. The property was not damaged at all.

I liked the beginning of my stay. The breakfast was good.

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

The shower head was awful the water went everywhere not enough towels . Breakfast was awful cereal was soggy as soon as you poured the milk and eggs sausage and waffles all has a grainy after taste including the juice

Very comfy bed

• King Studio - Smoking

Swimming pool was not heated and the jacuzzi was not working.

We appreciated the room availability at the last minute. Our weekend trip was almost ruined due to a horrible experience at another hotel, which caused us to check out early. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet.

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

There was only two bulbs in room (besides bathroom) and they didn't give enough lighting. Walls are so skinny and you can hear all your neighbors. The hotel is a little bit far away, but it is possible to a use bus, or uber

Big bed, nice woman which serves breakfasts. Good wi fi. They clean room every day.

• King Studio - Smoking

My room key didn't work, I tried 10mins to get in, front desk guy swiped it and I went back to door, still no entry, went back to desk her came and opened it, the sheets on bed were not fresh. chipped paint on wall

No eggs, didn't have breakfast. friendly staff very informative and helpful

Customers service

Nothing. Horrible service they hung up on me a few times by the time I got someone they had canceled my room even lied about calling me a 2nd time witch never happened

• King Studio - Smoking

Room 392. The lights in our room didnt work, the paint was chipping away, patches all throughout the room, with tile pieces covering ceiling holes, trip in bathroom looked like an animal had chewing the bottoms up. Pictures online she a pretty check in office but do not compare to the rooms. We also had 2 strangers ask to borrow our debit card for an hour?! I would not book here again.

The staff was nice.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I did not like the roaches and other bugs. The hotel's overall appearance was dirty.

The motorcycle club staying there was the most positive thing about the stay. Planned to stay two nights changed it to one and found a better, cleaner and roach free hotel for the second night.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Some refrigerators need to be replaced. Carpet needs to be replaced

Very good hot breakfast. Eggs very fluffy. Bed comfortable. Free shuttle to the convention center three times a day was excellent. Christine one of the employees was very helpful. The main shuttle driver was very good too.

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

There were so many drunk people because there are some wedding going on the parking lot was over packed and there was a dead cockroaches in my room the hinges were falling off the door in my room and they had bedbugs because I got millions of little bites all over my body I asked for my money back because the experience was the worst ever I showed the guy at the front desk all the bites over my body he said he'll give me only half of my money back which wasn't OK with me I wanted a full reimbursement Plus I had to throw all my clothes that were affected and I bring with meI am by special cream for the bites on my body

• Executive Jacuzzi King Suite - Non-Smoking

I got into the room after a long day, smelled of mildew or mold, walked into the bathroom to find dead roaches on the floor and a large roach dead in the toilet. also the shower had this black thing growing out of the shower drain. (I took pictures)

not much

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There were bugs in the mini fridge! and the route blocker for the shower was stuck! Had to fight with it to just barely get it to reachg shower mode! the Tv was a bit staticy?

The beds were so comfy and soft. the blinds kept the room well cloaked. Once the bugs were cleared out and the fridege turned on it worked well! Warm water!

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel smelled musty Checked in clerk when I asked if it was a non smoking room she said I would be charged $220.00 if I smoked When I opened the door and walked in the room smelled horrible kept the air on so we could breathe. Going to our room was either broken or the paint was coming off the walls. It looked nothing like the pictures on website. Very disappointed will not use them again!

Beds were comfy Breakfast was satisfactory

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

Roaches in room. Not enough handicap parking. Homeless people living on grounds. Entire place in dire need of a paint job. Room next to security entrance. Was not able to sleep with constant opening and closing of door. Dirty windows.

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

Had to call front desk twice for extra pillows, not enough for 2 upon entering. No fruit or healthy choices at breakfast. Some upgrades, but bathroom needed deep cleaning. Not as nice as pictures indicate.

Nice lobby, good hot breakfast. Convienent location, easy to find. Good for 1 or 2 nights stay.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

"WAS BIT BY BED BUGS! SLEPT ON A BLOODY MATTRESS! A BIG HOLE IN THE BASE BOARD!! CURTAINS WERE MISSING 6 HOOKS SO U COULDN'T CLOSE THEM ALL THE WAY AND BOTH SIDES HUNG OPEN! THE NON SMOKING ROOM REICKED OF SMOKE!! ***PICS OF ALL!!** BULBS OUT! SCUM IN TUB! BLOOD ON IRONING BOARD! THROW-UP ON MATTRESS!! HAD TO STAY 2 NIGHTS AND NEVER HAD MAID SERVICE!!! WHEN I SHOWED THE FRONT DESK SHE SAID IT WASN'T TRUE THAT THEY DIDN'T HAVE BED BUGS IN 'THAT' BUILDING ONLY IN OTHERS!! PARKING IS ON A HUGE SLOPE. SO BAD U NEED TO PUT THE EMERGENCY BRAKE ON!! SHE ALSO SAID SHE COULDN'T HELP ME WITH MY CONCERNS"

THE EGGS WERE DRIED OUT. THE BISCUITS WERE HARD AND COLD. THE GRAVY WAS WATERED DOWN. THE OJ WAS WATERED DOWN. THE SAUSAGE WAS UNDER COOKED. THE POTATOES WAS BURNT AND OTHERS NOT DONE. *********DID NOT LIKE ANY OF IT!!!!************

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

BED, ITCHY SHEETS, BATHROOM, STAINED CARPET, FURNITURE, THIN DIRTY WALLS, THE DOOR, $50 DEPOSIT.

TASTY BREAKFAST, TV, FRIDGE, A.C., RUNNING WATER, LOCKING DOORS

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Changed hotels after seeing the facility. Very dirty, lots of people hanging around hallways. Pool and hot tub unusable and extremely dirty. Would recommend this place and will not back.

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

stuff is not good , they can not find booking reservation and refuse us. after many times insist they accept. rooms not clear. everything is dirty and old.

nothing ...

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I have difficulty going up stairs especially with luggage. So an elevator would have been appreciated.

The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was great.

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

very poor service and had to get switched rooms because my shower in the first room started spitting out black clump of who knows what, apart from the cockaroaches running around and them the telephone didn't even have any buttons, the staff didn't even apologize for all the inconveniences .

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

The hotel had roaches. For the price I paid I expected more. I killer roaches seen riaches on the doors in the hallway, I killed a wasp, and there was a dead cocaroach in the room. There was a large gap between the door and floor so I kept a large blanket on the floor.

The staff was nice.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

The room was run down, paint chipped throughout the entire room. Unknown spots of color from unknown things from the ceiling to the floor. At check in person at desk not friendly and hard to understand. Breakfast was lack luster. When leaving front desk manager calling the police cor people he stated tried to jump him. Really wish I had booked elsewhere.

The room did not smell.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Parking spots were sparse. Vending machines for Coke and snacks were only in the main location.

Room was spacious. Beds were comfortable. Room was clean. Great location.

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

Eggs need to be cooked longer.

Big room and super comfortable bed! Nice choice for breakfast but eggs could have been cooked longer but other choices to eat. Very nice stay.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

The room was missing a bed and just had a king size but still had the old lamps from another bed previously. None of the lamps but one had a lightbulb. No wifi info and bathroom amenities were not good.

Right off highway. Big bed

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

I was put right next to an entrance to that building, could here people coming and going. Put in a room below someone, some noise. Some of the lights weren't plugged in or didn't work. Management may want to consider putting a second trash can in the room, next to the fridge.

Some of the decor. The heating system worked really well.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

The rooms are stale. The hallways are uninviting. The breakfast buffet needs a fresher look.

Nothing. Needs complete renovation. The property is stale.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

The staff are amsolutely rude and very unprofessional...the man at the front desk told me that my boyfriend had to wait outside in the cold until got there to check in with him bc the area were they are located!breakfast can not be brought back to the room

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

My wife was sick so I made her breakfast and was harassed by the front desk she could not eat in the room so they charged my card an extra 20$ for breakfast very unfair.

The price.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We have stay here every time we come from Houston to see the Cowboys play. It's a very decent place to stay for one or two days from price to cleanliness.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The people at the lobby were very kind, and we were very excited with the stay there because we had made the right choice, the place had everything we wanted, pool, gym, breakfast included. When we got in the room was a bad surprise, the smell was awful we did not have a chance to think and left we had a party to attend, also I had in mind that it was only me, thinking that the smell was bad, later around 9:40 came back to assure that was not only me, my 2 kids starting to complain, We went to the lobby to ask for a clean bed sheets the guy was very kind and offered to us another room but I said is ok, thinking that I had to bring many things, suitcases, bags, when I started to chanced the sheets we found out the smell was not coming from the bed it was more from the floor, the carpet. That night I started to look for another place for the next night, next morning we got up early the breakfast was served from 6 or 6:30 to 9 or 9:30 it was ok, but not great. later that Sunday 9th .around 11:00 am went to check out the lady asked me if everything was ok,i explained to her the situation and she offered another room I thanked her but I said no thanks we have another place to go, the stuff were very nice, the place has in my opinion has everything you would wish for, but need to get clean more often. I would clean those floors at least once a month and add a little bit on the breakfast menu, as yogurt different flavors, and different kind of cereal and of course a better choice on the Orange juice.

the breakfast was ok not much of variety, the eggs and the potatoes casserole were the best part, of course the coffee too but for juices were so poor quality, we rather will drink water instead those juices.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Neighborhood was awful and too many people hanging around parking lot. Room was ok on cleanliness. But halls and grounds dirty. Was a scary place and we won't stay there again. Bare minimum it needs a tall fence !

Breakfast was great

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

As at other U.S.hotels visited, breakfast is good, but plates, cups...all card paper; small plastic cutlery. There is a Bar, but opening times not regular; may be restricted to weekends or social events.

.No croissants, but very nice breakfast buns. King size bed very comfy.. Staff quite agreeable and helpful. Very nice open-air swimming pool, with hot spa bath next to it.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

See above comment

The front desk manager in the morning was rude. I was traveling with my son and daughter in law who are both blind and my daughter in law is 7 months pregnant and diabetic. The manager would not let me take our free breakfast up to our room. My daughter in law has a hard time getting around and didn't feel well. The manager was very insensitive and made a rude comment. I won't be staying there again.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

room was dingy. OLD MOLDED nachos in microwave that stunk up the room when the microwave was opened. Informed manager when checking out who informed us that the general manager would call us later that day. Still hasn't called me three weeks later

the breakfast was good but that's about it.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

I saw a cockroach in my bedroom. The hotel hallway was dirty. The building itself was old. Location did not feel safe.

The complimentary food was good. Tasty. Staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the fact that prior to our stay there must've been some type of connection with the dead because I had to pray off spirits before I could go to sleep. No way of staff knowing that though. I restroom could use a little attending to, updating and cleaning. The box spring was hanging off of the railing. The floor could use some repair. The window coverings could use some repair. Much needed room updates to every part of the room. Will NOT be returning!

I loved the location

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

I was charged twice for one day stay. Have not gotten a manager when calling. I was told to call back for manager.so have not got refund yet.I am up swt that no one is helping me.

Breakfast was very good

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The management and staff had bad attitudes. Plugs in room did not work. Pictures of rooms on web site were not even close to the rooms we were given. Scheduled to stay 3 days but only stayed 1 day. Had to leave. As we were checking in the counter person left to chase people out of the parking lot. Went downhill from there.

The breakfast was the only thing good.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

Like so many places I have stayed lately, overall maintenance could use a touch-up, such as open drain on the stair landing in lower building. Better than many I have stayed in lately.

Breakfast and front desk staff were very friendly. Checked in here after a horrible experience at another hotel and it was late. The front desk was very busy but the clerk was calm and courteous. Room was adequate and rate was excellent.

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There are alot of improvements that need to be done. Door leading out to parking lot did not close properly. The Commode was wobbly. It was not close to any restaurants. There is a little cemetary IN THE PARKING LOT !!

It was right off the expressway.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

satellite was fuzzy due to rain, pool was not usable nor the hot tub due to rainy weather that happened off and on

Location to I30 was great, however very close to rough part of town, nearest store 7-11 in rough part of town

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I should have know that the stay was going to be horrible due to upon arrival there was a lady furious of the stench of smoke in her room and that it was filthy. But i took my chance and i wish i had walked out as well..... Me and my children stayed that night and when it came to the next day we came back late that evening to find THAT THERE WAS BED BUGS. I didn't even complain i got me and my children packed and outta there and i payed for another hotel that CLEAN... A DAY LATER TO FIND BED BUG BITES ON MY CHILDREN'S BODY... GROSS I DO NOT RECOMMEND FOR ANY ONE TO STAY THERE...

There was nothing that i liked about this place other than the Pictures that showed to look nice, PHOTOS WE DECEIVING.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

My nose stopped up so I could hardly breathe. Had to use menthol caugh drop to open up. something in the air -- mold? Need to inspect room for peeling paint.

Breakfast -- excellent. Check in clerk -- excellent Room very quiet

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room didn't match the pictures, the hallways were dirty, pool had beer cans floating in it, the hot tub had cold water in it and the room had roaches and bed bugs ( which I did not realise until sleeping in the bed ). I had to go to Er because of all the places inn my body. The website lies about what the place is like and they wouldn't give me my money back so I could go somewhere else. Definitely the west place I have ever stayed in.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

Lots of homeless wandering just outside property. Major property construction

Looks like it was recently bought and needs repairs. Saw a cockroach in sink. Peeling paint. Bar isn't open and staff a Lil rude.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

No pool, as shown online. Disappointing. Horrible odor as soon as we entered hallway, remained throughout visit. Room was very hot / stuffy upon arrival. A/c worked well after we left for a while and returned. Two homeless, or so it seemed like it, sitting outside by entrance door. Not beautiful as posted online.

Beds were very clean.Breakfast was great!

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

The lock on one of the exterior doors didn't work so anyone could wander in off the street. The room was ok but the corridors were pretty grim - felt like an army barracks. The swimming pool looked well maintained but the surround wasn't and the chairs were old and dirty. The base of my bed was in two halves, joined at the top and a foot apart at the bottom and sticking out under the mattress. I was told everyday that someone would put it right. I never felt at ease here.

It was quite cheap and near a good bus route to downtown. The breakfast was better than some. The gym was good.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The facilites were extremely run down, the room was not clean, bathroom and tub were disgusting. Bums were all over the parking lot after dark.

The breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 17 July 2016

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

I could tell the room hadn't been updated for some time. The furniture looked old and worm, carpet was coming up in parts of the room and paint was missing in parts of the wall. The door to the building I was in didnt lock so anyone could have come in. Some guests had a pool party Friday night and were playing music and being loud until almost 4 in the morning.

The bed was comfy and the breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 11 July 2016

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel was very run down. Pictures on booking.com were misleading. Pool was falling apart. Hallways were extremely dirty. Doors to building didn't lock. Libby floor was dirty and table tops were dusty.

The people working were extremely sweet and helpful! The breakfast was excellent. Bathroom was clean.

• Reviewed: 4 July 2016

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

When we arrived to the room there was papel inside the toilet without flushing (it was supposed to be clean because the" room was ready", bed was sunk in the middle, bathroom was horrible. I don't recommend this hotel even o my worst enemy, everything was old, really really old. The carpet looks like there's not vacuum

Nada

• Reviewed: 1 July 2016

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

Was charge a deposit at the time of check in. Does not state on website. I don't always carry cash on me. Had to pull money out from their ATM machine and of course was charge a service fee which I thought was very inconvenient. Have I known this, would of not booked reservation for this place. Also, notice several water roaches in bathroom and in room. So with this being said. I will not stay at this hotel again, nor recommend any of my friends or family especially, this place. Check out time was at noon. We checked out at 7am.

• King Studio - Non-Smoking

Phone did not work in the room

Room was clean, people friendly, breakfast great

Browse Stay Express Hotel traveller photo gallery