2. USA hotel reviews
  3. New Jersey hotel reviews
  4. Atlantic City hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Tropicana Casino and Resort

Reviews of Tropicana Casino and Resort This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

2831 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, United States of America

#19 of 40 hotels in Atlantic City

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

The atrium was shooting real snow was excellent way to be...
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

The atrium was shooting real snow was excellent way to be greeted ! It was my fiances first time here and she gave me the OK to go back so we will see you again TROP!

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Pretty good experience until the last night.
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

On my last night at the hotel, our room keys stopped working. It was late at night and there was no longer anyone at the front desk of our tower (Chelsea). We had to walk around the hotel looking for help for a while until we realized our only option was to call the hotel. Eventually a security guard opened our door for us but the exoerience and lack of personnel to assist at such a late hour was very unfortunate.

I forgot my iPhone charger in the room and the lost and found staff was very helpful. They found the charger and it is already being mailed to me.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

I loved that I never needed to leave the hotel to explore-...
    • Havana Tower King Room

I loved everything about the property. No complaints.

I loved that I never needed to leave the hotel to explore- the shops, restaurants, casino, and clubs were all within a few steps of our room!

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Lot of different choices for good food and lots of bars to...

Rooms could use little refresh but they were clean and not bad.

Lot of different choices for good food and lots of bars to hang out at. Great atmosphere

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

The room was very nice and clean.
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe Queen

It's along wak to the room. There was no ice machine on the floor and the soda machine was broken and it took my money. I tried to called the front desk and couldn't get them on the phone.

The room was very nice and clean.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Nice start to the Holidays
    • Havana Tower King Room

Only negative was the smoking in the casino, but I know there is little the hotel can do about it.

Hotel has so many options with the variety of restaurants. Liked the shops and really enjoyed the Christmas show. The hotel was totally decorated and was very festive. Loved the light show near Havana tower.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Over all it was great I would return and suggest the hotel to my friends and family.
    • Havana Tower King Room

Cleaning should be done more often,we seen beer left in the elevator trash was not pick up. It was my Birthday I wish something was said, or done, like a little gift or something.

The room was great. The staff was great.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

People were friendly and professional.
    • Chelsea Tower Ocean King

I stayed in the north towers. The restaurants there did not open till 5, closed at 10. We had tickets for a show at the Boardwalk Hall. Doors opened at 6. So we ate at Casa de Taco. When we returned from show everything at the Towers was closed.

People were friendly and professional.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Tropicana is Florida in Atlantic City New Jeresy

Could be a little inexpensive

Tropicana was summer during the rain. This hotel is clean and safe and brilliantly design for clients. I'd stay again any time. Fluffy pillows nice heat comfortable environment Florida in New Jersey what a miracle. Jamal Seymour aka Godz Messenger

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Horrible! Went for rest and relaxation, came home frustrated and tired. And this is after winning $.
    • North Tower Ultra King Room

Wife and I came for a quick one night get-away and rest from kids,which we have before in the past in this Hotel. Put in North Tower. Had light from hallway shining through the cracks in door jamb, paper thin walls no buffer hallway, and throughout the night screaming people running through the hallway, from one party room to another. At three in the morning finally called security, who were at best, disinterested. A rude operator on the phone in the morning, told me, "fifty dollars is all i could take off", after first offering me an hour later checkout time, both of which I found ridiculous. At checkout, the disheveled Hotel Manager was no better in addressing any of this. I won money at the tables here the previous evening, but no, Never Again!!!

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

upon arrival at 6pm we were told there were no more rooms...
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

Very few complaints. Our room was beautiful, however there was what looked like an old half-eaten hot pocket on our dresser. Also, when walking around the casino games, my friend and I were stopped by a security guard, and asked for our IDs. We know we look young, so we get carded a lot, wherever we go. However, the way this guard asked us we both thought was very rude. He said we looked too young to be there, and that w must have snuck in. He also only asked for us girl's IDs, and not the guys who were with us, who are the same age. He said it was "up to us girls" if we wanted him to check their IDs. Thought his manner was very rude.

upon arrival at 6pm we were told there were no more rooms available, which was upsetting at first because I booked our rooms ahead of time, weeks before arriving. BUT they were so nice as to upgrade us both to penthouse suites. Very nice.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

I loved my stay and can’t wait to return.

The only issue we had is how far the rooms are from check-in. My grandmother is in a wheelchair and has to be rolled around.

I loved everything. Check-in was smooth. The room was immaculate. The view was exquisite. The beds were super comfortable. The restaurant we had dinner at was amazing. Great food and staff at the Cuba Libre.

The location was close to the venue we were going to
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

The casino area was fine. Our room had no heat, the sink was dusty, and the wallpaper was coming off at the ceiling. The hallway smelled like skunk. You would think staying at a casino the rooms would be exceptionally nice. I’ve stayed at nicer hotels and spent less money.

The location was close to the venue we were going to

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

I will book here again I just have to make sure I get a receipt when I checking in
    • North Tower Ultra King Room

There was a lady that checked us in and charge us the resort fee and $50 deposit fee and said it would be put back on my card when we checkout and it wasn’t and they tried to make me pay it again

It was very comfortable,relaxing and very clean

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Will stay again, just not north tower.
    • North Tower Ultra King Room

Room was in the north tower and we had a room adjacent to us, and on either side of us. Occupant next to us was very loud all night into the following morning. I called the front desk so they could atleast call his room and they tell me to call security and asked "Well have you called security? Why not?" I didnt think it was an issue for security, yet.

The room was neat and clean. The location was close to the casino.

Not pleasant.
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

The hotel was dirty as was our room. The heat did not work properly. The elevators were slow and noisy, making riding them a scary experience. I will not stay in this hotel again. On top of that we had to pay $15 to park which at any other hotel is included. Overall experience was disappointing.

Need more elevators

There was mold by sink, lighting in room was terrible, took 45 minutes to get down in morning elevators didn’t move and had to then use stairs that were covered in water and had no direction on how to get to lobby while caring heavy luggage

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

My stay was good housekeeping should focus more or the cleaning of the bathrooms
    • Chelsea Tower Ocean King

the bathroom shower could have been a little cleaner near the bottom of the walls....there was a few pieces of litter left in the room on the floor when we first got to the room

Everything was easy to find and yhere was a lot to do.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Great place but service need some improvement
    • Chelsea Tower Ocean King

Service in the casino, when called for drinks on the first night nobody showed up. Second night some older lady in gray jacket turn my service button off and just walked off...

Room with ocean view. Access to the casino , swimming pool, IMAX, shopping, bars and nightclub all in one spot.

• North Tower Ultra King Room

The staff at check in was great and the fastbox checkout just drop the key and go was excellent I really liked The overall experience and will stay again 😁

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

everything was fabulous I went for my husband's birthday...
    • Havana Tower King Room

everything was fabulous I went for my husband's birthday and we had a super single in my opinion must have more people in the night in the front leg help after a certain time there is no one but for the rest I give them one hundred super happy and yes, it would be beautiful

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

Great restaurant options!
    • Havana Tower King Room

Check in is listed as 4pm so we decided to show up around 6pm because we hate having to wait around for our room to be ready, and we figured two hours would be sufficient time, but even with that two hour window, our room wasn’t ready until 7pm. Not a huge inconvenience but we still had to wait around, which was what we were trying to avoid in the first place.

Great restaurant options! And plenty of activities even for non-gamblers. Our room was super spacious and beautiful.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

The Tropicana Experience
    • Chelsea Tower Ocean King

Our experience went south on the room. We could not get the room temperature below 80* with the air conditioner on. The room was way to hot and made it difficult to sleep. We spoke the manager on duty about our experience he didn’t really seem to care much about it. We asked for partial refund although it was not offered to use. We did receive a $50.00 credit. Also the picture shows water running out the walls in multiple hallways.

The casino offered plenty of restaurants, shopping and other fun things to do than just to gamble. A++ We where celebrating a 50th birthday party and had dinner at Ri Ra Irish Pub. Then we had the after party at Boogie Nights dance club. Both where great!!

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

I would go back, but I would like to see SECURITY in the Chelsea Tower and working elevators in the.
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

I had two things I didn’t like AT ALL!!! We were in the Chelsea Tower. We were at another casino until 2:00 in the morning. A cab dropped us off at the entrance to our tower. We walked right in and got right on the elevator. This is NOT SAFE!!! Not one security guard. I did not need to put my key in the elevator to go up. ANYONE can enter this tower and get on the elevator!!! The other issue was when we went to leave. The parking garage elevator was broken. There was no sign or directions for where to go. We had to walk up six flights of stairs. This was disappointing.

The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet!!! We had a beautiful view!!! The shops at the French Quarter are my favorite in AC.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

I love how much they have to do within the place.
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

It’s a far walk from the parking lot to the main lobby

I love how much they have to do within the place. It’s like a whole little world inside the resort

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

• Chelsea Tower Ocean King

My room had a leaking on the window and the carpet get soaking wet after a rain and they get mad when we ask for another room... After they send me another room they dont check then that other room had the same problem all this on the Chelsea tower... The person on the desk get mad bc we ask for help not even mad for other room I know that weather condition are out of control but at least I will check the room before they send somebody in... So finally they send me to the Havana tower the room was clean And DRY...

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

The lighting , room was dark.
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

The lighting , room was dark. Did not like the shower, had a hard time getting the right temperature . The carpet and furniture seemed to be old. The thermostat needs to be upgraded. Heat did not work right , room was cold. The furniture seems to be old, not enough room to put your clothes away.

Nice getaway

A little difficult navigating from parking facility to lobby / check in

Everything ! Room clean, staff awesome, bed comfortable, Room views were awesome

Very averange
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

The room was in the old "Chelsey Hotel "section of the Tropicana. I would not have booked the hotel has I know that. The room was very tired the wallpaper was coming away from the ceiling area and the furniture was all chipped. Stuff you would put out for the trash! The Tropicana seems to have bought up other properties so the distance from the parking garage to where our room was located was totally insane. Make sure you only have luggage with wheels. It was 18 min walk. Stay in the Havana Tower. The pictures online to not represent the rooms well. Next time I will spend a bit more and and pick a better hotel.

The Christmas decorations were lovely.

Fit wasn't right

When I book this hotel on booking .com , the hotel give me an worse room ever , I thought I was in motel on highway, I ask non smoking room, it smell and pictures frame was falling of the wall, and when I turn on the water in the bathroom it ran brown 😫😫😫😫😷😷. I can't believe this was topica hotel, the lobby was so awesome, looking . Never that room west side of hotel and in 33 floor. It was unacceptable. I went back to front desk ask for an change the room ,the new room was better 3528 wood floor, but the coffee machines was nasty, I had request for now one .

We like the IMAX movie theater $16.00 each and the Xmas lights shows,

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Great stay! Will go back!
    • Chelsea Tower Ocean King

Bottled water in the vending machine on our floor was 2.25 (for a teeny bottle)!

The room was very modern and comfortable. Having the skywalk to the casino was very convenient. There was so much to do that we didn't have to leave the building.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

I loved the fact that everything u need is on location.
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

I loved the fact that everything u need is on location. We had no reason to go outside which was a good thing cus it was raining. The staff was very helpful and nice.Thinking about bringing the kids here for a lil getaway.

Amazing resort
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

The Chelsea tower could do with a little updating - wallpaper and carpet out of date, elevators into parking garage very slow causing lines

Lots of bars and restaurants to choose from, casino is great, ocean view room on top floor, bed comfy

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

The theme of the hotel and the front staff.
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe Queen

Room service went once. Maintenance people had no hospitality. I booked through you a view room and the receptionist told us that we didn't reserved with a view that we have to pay extra.

The theme of the hotel and the front staff.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Our room was clean with a great view of the beach and...
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

When me and boyfriend arrived we had no idea that there was no self parking for the Chelsea Tower and had to walk across the property. The only alternative being valet parking which we were not going to do because we needed our car accessible throughout our stay. When we got to our room we noticed how thin the walls were because we could hear the people from next door. Also the temperature control in our shower was a bit weird. It only put out extremely hot or extremely cold water and took forever to adjust to an in between, comfortable temperature. Other than that our stay was okay.

Our room was clean with a great view of the beach and boardwalk.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

The hotel was clean
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

The Chelsea building was confusing; it took me over 20 mins to find my room! If I was a drinker I'd never find my room and would be paranoid bc I was lost! There was so many people who were just as confused as I was! I walked past the elevators 4 times! There was NO workers in the area to assist you either! The walk to the Chelsea/Luxe was very unsafe to me! No security or workers around at all! I felt like I was a hostage on my room bc if I go out I was guaranteed to get lost! So I left the next day!

The hotel was clean

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Good until I ate at the buffet,it needs a major overhaul to get up to standards with the competitio.
    • North Tower Ultra King Room

It took hot water 20 minutes to come on and the buffet was horrifying,I must say this was the worst buffet I’ve had in my 30 years visiting Atlantic City,the service was terrible and the seafood was all fake the vanilla ice cream was empty and nobody wanted to fill it,I’ll never eat at this property I really would like my money back because I didn’t get what I paid for. To get a soda took 30 minutes just straight horrible,I wouldn’t treat my worst enemy to this Thanksgiving buffet,yesterday I decided to go to Borgota Buffet for $20 and it was heaven. I guess you live and you learn. My Thanksgiving dinner was ruined because I choose to eat at Tropicana Buffet..

The room was up to date

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

I liked the different food options and pool.
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

I didn't like the room because we noticed the chair was already broken before we arrived, the bathroom door had holes behind it, the bathroom hooks were broke, the headboard had smudges all over it, when you go to lay down it smelled like vomit. The bedding seemed to be from the previous occupants, there was a paper with a number under the sheets. I had to call for them to send a cleaning lady to the room. Our complimentary bathroom products were used! Barely anything in them. O can go on and on about what a bad experience we had but that's 1 room, who knows how the other rooms could look.

I liked the different food options and pool. Everything you might possibly want to do is in close proximity to the hotel.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Newly renovated, minimal room maintenance.
    • Havana Tower King Room

I don’t typically like writing anything too negative about places, but we didn’t notice how dirty the room was until it was too late. Initially, it looked fine from the quick look-over to make sure there was no prior damage or what not. Upon returning to the room later at night, we noticed that the sheets had a few black stains on them. We just assumed that they were previously dirty and it was difficult to get dark stains out of sheets. Not a complete deal breaker. I noticed that some of the pillows also had the stains so I flipped them over to see if the other side was cleaner but instead saw two dark, wiry and curly hairs on it. I dropped that pillow on the ground and checked over another pillow, no hairs but still slightly disgusted. When trying to wash my face, I again noticed a dark, curly hair on one of the wash cloths. Now, my husband has a slight beard and he trimmed up a little bit but that wasn’t remotely close in length so I knew it wasn’t his. At that point, I was just hoping maybe a man with a thick beard had cleaned our room. Then upon getting into the bed after changing, I noticed another dark hair on the edge of the sheet and it wasn’t one from the pillow. Now, it was close to 2am and I wasn’t about to pack up and go back down to the casino and request a new room while they checked out our claims (I’m sure they would have given us a new room), so I just slept on top of spare clothes. The next morning I noticed another hair on the wash cloth that was sticking out of the roll of toilet paper. These were just things I noticed and didn’t actively look for stuff. So I’m not exactly sure what happened with this room but it seemed like the bare minimum was given a quick clean.

We stayed in the Havana Tower and they were recently renovated. The room was large, had some decent amenities, and centrally located near the elevators.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

The view of ocean was nice.
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

The room was adequate. Rooms in Havana tower are better. The AC unit didnt work properly. It got warm and stuffy in the room.

The view of ocean was nice.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Not up to expectation
    • Chelsea Tower Ocean King

Cleanliness of the room is very poor. Fixtures in the bathroom were coming out. I will not consider this as a 4 star property.

Location of the property

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Need to update rooms but easily accessible to casino, restaurants, and shops.
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

My heat was broke and we visited in November. I put my food in the mini refrigerator and it went bad because it wasn’t plugged up. Money wasted. My bathroom was not cleaned. I found candy wrappers and chips on the floor in the bathroom from previous guest. I asked for the front desk staff to email me a copy of my check out receipt and still did not receive anything.

I liked the location and access to the Casino and boardwalk. The shower was nice was well.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Great night out in the city!

There was an issue with the hot water throughout the hotel. Staff at the front door to Cuba Libre at night time were rude, however the waiter and the food at dinner were excellent!

Accommodations and view were excellent. I loved the Christmas theme throughout the hotel & casino.

Not acceptable

No hot water being fixed Very thin walls up all night with partying going on next door Had to call security 3 times Manager not helpful at all Will not return to this hotel

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Not happy with the room !!!!
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe Queen

The hotel when we got there wasn’t clean the carpet was wet the bathroom disgusting you guys send someone to clean didn’t due a good job They fix only one bed we need a call back at 1:00 am in the morning to fix that orher bed No microwave in the room no water in the room we could not even make coffee no one came to clean the room It was really disappointed for what I paid for it And also asked for the room they have ocean view and it did not give me that

The casino

Safe from the
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

The area of the hotel was located in a remote area of the hotel . The furnishings are outdated, and the heating equipment very noisy.

The bed was very comfortable for an overnight stay. However the description of the room when booking was misleading. The area of the room at Tropicana was located in a remote area of the hotel were the furnishings is outdated and the heating equipment very noisy.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Stay elsewhere and visit all day at the Tropicana

My negative review is based solely on our first impression. Long lines to check in. Long walk to room. Room keys did not work. Security let us in and the real disappointment began. Old and dirty. Disclaimer: west tower,oldest building. Went to main desk. Manager informed us the room keys were for different rooms in same tower. She upgraded us to North tower, partial ocean view. Better, I must say my overall experience with the hotel was not positive. We stayed at Sheriton convention center the first 2 nights. Excellent! The trop is amazing overall, but not the hotel

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Not as good as past stays but everyone entitled to 1 bad day; I will be back again.

Been going there now for the same function for about 5 years; seemed like it was a bit less clean. Hallways, elevators, etc. Also first day never had house keeping; called when I got back in to the room and they didn't know why the room was never made up....I just asked for more towels rather then full house keeping, towels where at the door within 5 minutes.

Much more to do at the Tropicana compared to other hotels. restaurants, casio, shops, etc. More people in the Tropicana then the other hotels, so it seems more lively.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

My mini getaway.
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

The carpet in the room had a wet smelly odor, and the room thermostat wasn't working properly.

The bed was very comfortable. The chair was comfortable. Everything is in the hotel facilities.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

It was okay apart from my problem with the room.

The room which they offered me initially was not up to the standard and not close to value for money. That is not what they had advertised on their website. Picture of room was deceiving. However once I complained after one night, they changed me to a better room in another block.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Room was nicely furnished.
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

Could not find entrance for parking and had to walk from Tropicana. No one at front desk in morning. Hair in shower. None of the bars were open. Appears that it could be a great place in warmer weather or on weekends.

Room was nicely furnished. Bed very comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

There was an issue with the heat.
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

There was an issue with the heat. It just stopped working and never came back on. The temperature in the room was lower than what we put the heat on and the timer wasn't on. Also the lock on the door was broken so we couldn't use that either.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

The stay was disappointing and did not meet what I thought I had paid for.
    • Chelsea Tower Ocean King

The Chelsea Tower was horrible. To start we arrived there at 9pm and there was no one for check in at the Chelsea Lobby, so we had to go all the way to the other lobby with our bags to just check in. I don't understand how there are not enough signs in the resort as well as to where everything is. The Chelsea wing also looked like the paint they used is already worn down. The bed frame that was painted brown was already chipped, and there was some overpaint onto other parts of the room. You can tell it was done just to make it look like it was somewhat refurbished. Another thing I didn't know was that there is no room service in the Chelsea Tower. Almost all AC hotels/casinos have this option and I was highly disappointed with that. Overall, my stay was below average and I will not be staying at the Trop unless it is in the Havana Tower. Viewers please beware of this, the Chelsea Tower is comparable to a days inn.

The restaurants at the resort were great as well as the casino itself. The room was clean but it needed many improvements. We stayed in the Chelsea wing which was very far away from the casino itself.

I still had fun

Air conditioner Bathroom was dirty Room wasnt fresh

I loved the resort but the room was dirty mold on curtains in bathroom the tiles had mold the toilet paper holder falling off Didnt smell fresh The air comditioner was terrible it didmt kick on until 3am

• Chelsea Tower Luxe King

Inside the hotel they had everything I wanted to do didn’t need to go out for anything. We ate in a restaurant inside the hotel. We gamble and went to the club all inside the hotel. It felt like we was in a mini resort. Very close to the board walk. Deff got more than I expected for my money. Room was very nice and clean.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

It was a decent stay but I believe I can get a more modernized hotel room for that amount of money.
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

The rooms seem to be a bit dated considering you advertise the Chelsea Tower as newly renovated. The bathroom seems to be the only thing that was renovated.

I liked the view from the hotel room.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Convenient and adequate.
    • Chelsea Tower Ocean King

The carpet in the room is old and had lots of stains on it. Lighting in the bathroom is too dim. The room had a peculiar and unpleasant smell to it, especially noticeable upon entering.

Bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Everything in the Tropicana was brilliant ,room was fab ...

Nothing ...but couldn't get a lift the next morning ,was so so busy ,ended up walking down lots of flights if stairs ...only a small thing

Everything in the Tropicana was brilliant ,room was fab ,lobby was full of shops and restaurants and a frozen cocktail shop Which was class ,amazing casino down stairs ,Def 5 stars

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Going to the hotel itself is confusing.
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

Going to the hotel itself is confusing. It took us 30 minutes to find the valet parking and to get into the main lobby. Room is too old. No late check-out. Too pricey for such an old room with no advance facility. Very disappointing.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

The gaming floor and restaurants were very nice and the...
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

I booked our room in the later part of September for a king size bed with an ocean view room. What we received was a king size bed overlooking the outdoor pool area our room was musty smelling and very out dated. I called the front desk and the lady said that this was the room I had requested (NOT) and she couldn't help us out. We spent 3 nights at your hotel and I seriously doubt that we will be returning. You should take some of the money you receive from the gaming profits and put it into updating your rooms.

The gaming floor and restaurants were very nice and the staff were pleasant.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Would stay again, different tower.
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

I have stayed on the property many times, this is the first time Tango's charged a cover to get in. Which my wife and I turned around and left. Also, my room smelled of marijuana when I entered. Was not pleased with Chelsea Tower. Not being a smoker I felt the casino was not well ventilated.

Had breakfast at Gilchrist and was very pleased with the breakfast.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

I liked the food options and location of the propeety

Me and my friends were getting ready to go out and we got complaints saying we were too loud. Security came to our door and bothered us the whole trip. We were told quiet hours were after 11pm.

I liked the food options and location of the propeety

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Room was clean, easily accessible, non-smoking room actually...
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

Staff was so-so. It was toward the end of their shift but being upbeat ain’t that hard even when your tired. Carpet and wallpaper and decor out dated.

Room was clean, easily accessible, non-smoking room actually not smoked in. Sheets and bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

For a overnight short stay it was nice
    • Chelsea Tower Ocean King

Was a long walk to the Casino and the hairdryer did not work

The ocean view and lots of places to eat and do things other than gamble. But we did gamble and win.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

When asked for a room with a view, they were kind enough to...

When asked for a room with a view, they were kind enough to offer one for an upgrade. Went ahead with the up grade and was presented a view of the building next door. If I tried really hard and with the right angle I could just catch a peek at the beach. Hotel staff was pleasant at check in but casino staff in restaurants and bars were rude and could care less if you were there or not

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

not very clean in the West tower

The West Tower is not only dirty but scary ! Heard it was not safe. Didn't know this prior to booking.Chelsea and north towers are clean and beautiful. Never again not worth the risk or money. Iron was so dirty ruined my new shirt. Coffee pot was full of mold.Good thing i looked into the resavoir before using, Ughh

I like all the restaurants and shops. Also right on beach and boardwalk great if its a nice day! Sports betting is pretty cool !

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Everything was great can wait to come back
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

This would be my second time going there. And I'm planning on going again only thing was I did have to change room due to some smoking weed on my floor.

Everything was great can wait to come back

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Celebrating Our Anniversary, I booked one night.
    • Havana Tower King Room

Celebrating Our Anniversary, I booked one night. We enjoyed ourselves. Hotel room looks just like pictures online and hotel is very clean and appealing. Lots of Lil stores and bars and restaurants.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Great views. Good location.
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe Queen

The lighting was poor. There was a smashed dead cockroach on the door. In their defense, it was high up on the door and they probably didn't see it. The trash can was dented and misshapen and looked like it had been thrown from the 49th floor to the ground and then put back in the room. House keeping was knocking on the door at 9am, waking us up. check out is 11am. I guess they want to get a jump on checked out rooms, but that was annoying. We were up and out until 4am. We wanted to sleep. You can hear everything from the rooms next door and in the hallways. So loud. The fridge was ridiculously small.

The rooms were nice. I views were very nice. The beds were comfortable. The best part was that everything is in the same location, entertainment and rooms. We went to a karaoke bar, the casino, and an escape room and didn't have to drive anywhere to sleep.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

The food area is nice but nothing else
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

Not worth the money at all ! 420 a night and the rooms are discusseting , can’t even take a shower , for that price I called sleep in 5 star hotel , I’m very disappointed, my friends came from Israel and they look at the room didn’t want to sleep with the blankets

The food area is nice but nothing else

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Quality place for reasonable rates
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

Hallways off elevators in Chelsea Towers could use updating. Understand that the property was recently purchased by Tropicana but would be smart for the Tropicana do do updating there also.

Room was clean and bed was very comfortable. We especially like the walk in shower instead of shower with bathtub. Very clean updated bathroom. Easy access along bridge into the main Tropicana area. Also many new restaurants in Chelsea Tower

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

Rooms where terrible

The rooms are out dated , need up grading not very clean . Elevators to the Garage are a nite mare when checking out we had to walk up the garage to 2nd floor it was terrible . Restaurants and casino are good , we will stay at another casino on our next visit to Atlantic City .

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

They need to have a separate smoking area blocked off...
    • Chelsea Tower Luxe King

They need to have a separate smoking area blocked off majority of the people now do not smoke and it’s very uncomfortable to walk through the casino and get to your room and smell like smoke and it’s not healthy

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

The staff was friendly and the lobby was really well...

The cleanliness of the room. I found a human nail on one of the beds. On the other bed I found hair residue which makes me think they didn’t change the sheets. The shower squeaked once you turn the hot water. Super small tv.

The staff was friendly and the lobby was really well decorated it made me feel like I was a more expensive hotel/casino. The fact I had a mini fridge in the room.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Check out time too short- should be at least to 12 noon when...
    • Havana Tower King Room

Check out time too short- should be at least to 12 noon when check in time is 4pm almost evening the day before. Why 22 hours in room for more than $400.00 What! Your in the room for less than 13 hours.

We Price Match