2. USA hotel reviews

Reviews of Tropicana Laughlin 3 stars

2121 South Casino Drive , Laughlin, NV 89029, USA

#7 of 11 hotels in Laughlin

4.9

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 17 February 2019

First maybe Last Stay
    • Classic King Room

Had to upgrade to be closer to restaurants and casino. $15. Each night. Then they only had smoking handicapped rooms. The fact that there WAS NO POOL OPEN . LIED in Ad.

Staff ,valet abd bell people Servers happy to tip them Left $$ tips for housekeepers Food expensive and long lines out the door. Long lines only 2 employees checking in HIRE PEOPLE

• Reviewed: 16 February 2019

The check in desk was inadequately staffed.
    • Classic King Room

The check in desk was inadequately staffed. They have this fetish about 300 check in I got there at 415 and waited 30 minutes. the staff was working hard and competent, but the one who decided on staff levels was a knucklehead

• Reviewed: 15 February 2019

Location from off the main freeway was nice
    • Classic King Room

Ice machine on my floor was not working......had to travel up or down for some. No breakfast.....kind of a bummer

Location from off the main freeway was nice

• Reviewed: 14 February 2019

Nice pool and hot tub.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Ice maker on floor not working,we told them. No water for coffee, tap water is bad. Plug in bathroom very loose. Tv remote not working. Carpet ripped. Rooms could use a definite up date. Oh and please stop putting the coffee maker in the bathroom, Laughlin

Nice pool and hot tub. Great location. Good food in restaurant. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2019

It was clean.
    • Resort King Room

My room had no view. For the price I paid. The furniture was out dated and the bed had no comforter.

It was clean. My company made the difference in how disappointed i was at the hotel.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2019

Great value and central location
    • Resort Plus King Room

Took advantage of a free room upgrade, which was NOT available at check-in. Hotel rep provided a room in the "adults only" tower and a $10 food credit coupon. That room was newly renovated, had a wonderful river view, a mini fridge, and a double stall shower - perfect for me. If you need a tub, you should be sure to ask at check-in. There was live entertainment even on Monday and Tuesday, and great dining options from steaks to pizza to purchase-and-go bagels, coffee, and snacks. Tropicana is located center strip, walking distance to an older indoor mall with a Pendleton outlet and a movie house. Walk across the main drag to enjoy The River Walk along Colorado River, and visit other casinos.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2019

LocAtion was fine.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Old and outdated. Only one usable plug in. No fan in the bathroom. Black residue that looked like mold in the bathroom. Not much to do at the hotel.

LocAtion was fine.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2019

• Classic King Room

Great nights sleep......LOVE bed , pillows and room darkening blinds. Great security staff all knowledgeable and great personalities. Talked to 3 of them.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2019

Enjoyable and a great value. We will return.
    • Classic King Room

One person seem to be in charge of the buffet was not at all friendly . This was the only person in the three days that we were there. Also not enough places open during the week.

The food and the staff at the coffee shop was very good. The location was easy to find.

• Reviewed: 8 February 2019

A/c was horrible!
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

A/c was horrible! When booking there was no mention of a deposit, when we got there, we was charged a $50 deposit, the front desk girl wouldn’t answer any questions that we hadz

• Reviewed: 8 February 2019

• Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We were charged an additional 15.00 for checking in early. I have never been charged for checking in early anywhere else. I will not stay there again.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2019

My bathroom wasn't swept when we entered.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I'm very happy with my 2 day stay.

My bathroom wasn't swept when we entered. The 2nd day. It still wasn't swept. I didn't care to see someone elses trash.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2019

Had a great time celebrating our friends birthday.
    • Classic King Room

Need more cocktail waitresses in Tango bar and casino floor. Couldn't get a drink to save my life Saturday night.

The bed was comfortable and room was quiet. The entertainment band Amnesia was good!

• Reviewed: 5 February 2019

Good but could have been better.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The internet was so frustrating, constantly being bumped out, taking forever to get back on, going through tech was the only way to get into the internet. Seems like the Trop is nickle and diming you, with all the charges around internet, only allowing one device on and then charging just seems chincy to me. I contributed at least a grand to those slots! Allowing smoking in the casino is going to be soooo yesterday soon, at least that is my hope.

Food was good, although the restrurant, the one that is open 24 hrs could use some leadership on the evening late night shift. It was busy, more people called in but they seemed to be wondering around with no direction?

• Reviewed: 4 February 2019

Don't stay here, room sub-par, breakfast took over an hour to be served, we only ordered eggs.
    • Classic King Room

Room was not great, no black out curtain, they didn't even have a bedspread on the bed, just a sheet and thin blanket. It was clean though.

Check in was fast

• Reviewed: 3 February 2019

I would definitely make that a destination stop on my next trip!
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

You could tell is was an older hotel and probably could use some upgrades.

The check-in and check-out staff were very helpful and friendly. The new restaurant was great ... staff was the best! Friendly and helpful! The casino was great also!

• Reviewed: 29 January 2019

Would stay there again it was a positive experience!
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Only got 2 sheets and a tiny thin blanket. Room furniture and bathroom looked like it was falling apart/old. Carpet was bubbling up. No bathroom fan.

Bed and pillows were very comfortable and I slept very well! Air conditioner worked great and fast! Room was clean.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2019

The breakfast buffet was pretty good.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Parking garage elevators seemed to need maintenance. Charging for use of a refrigerator for a guest who has diabetes and other disabilities I believe is rude.

The breakfast buffet was pretty good.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2019

The people are friendly, the rooms are clean, beds are...

Not a thing.

The people are friendly, the rooms are clean, beds are comfortable. It's not a luxury property and doesn't pretend to be one. Solid value.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2019

Okay for the price we paid, but will try out another hotel if we go back.
    • Classic King Room

Felt like the pictures that were portrayed on the website were NOT like the room we were given...also, at check-in they informed us that our booking was only for a room up to the 6th floor...do not think that was a good customer service policy.

The rate was just about the only thing we did like...

Hotel ok ,
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No resort fee and no damage deposit fee. better restaurants

We got a disabled room with a sit down / roll in shower ,the shower worked well but it makes the bathroom floor all wet , we had two double beds , non smoking the carpet looked old it was piling up towards the wall , we played bingo no slot machines , the restaurant Charlies was OK service was very slow only one waiter for the restaurant prices were higher than the last time we were there about 9 months ago , They charge a resort fee per night $10.00 per night fee , the TV get several channels now , HGTV,etc. They also charge you a damage fee ( refundable ) if you might damage the room ( $60.00 ) that is refunded after you check out and up to 3 business days later depending on your bank. I have stay at other Hotels in Laughlin but never a damage deposit fee. The Riverside resort has a resort fee as well . What you get for the resort fee , I don't know , sounds like a way for the casino to get more money and profit . Proablly won't go back to Tropicana , maybe stay in Bullhead city instead , eat at the restaurants in Bullhead city , like IHOP , Black bear diner or some other restaurant . The room was quiet , hard to control the heat/ A/C.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2019

Fun easy going weekend with friends.
    • Resort Plus King Room

Upgraded to the resort king... there really was no difference between the rooms. Our friends did not have the upgraded room and it was the same. Pointless waste of money for the upgrade. Do not recommend the upgrade.

The new brewery’s food is good. The service was not so good but it was only the second weekend so they’re working out the kinks.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2019

We have always enjoyed staying there it’s comfortable.
    • Classic King Room

The sheets on the bed were all wrinkle up. There was no drinking cups and it need to be vacuum . Somebody left clothing tags on nite stand . We had traveled ten hours and we were to tired to complain maybe the housekeeper was just having bad day maybe the next time our stay will be better.

We have always enjoyed staying there it’s comfortable.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2019

Room is old and wasn't cleaned very good.
    • Classic King Room

Room is old and wasn't cleaned very good. Bathroom floor was covered in hair that my husband cleaned up. Soo gross. Very disappointed in the room. Nothing like the pictures. Carpet was worn out and dirty. No bed skirt on bed. Looked old and cheap.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2019

Anytime my family and I go to Laughlin we always stay at the...
    • Resort King Room

The only thing I don’t like is the hotel buffet needs better selection.

Anytime my family and I go to Laughlin we always stay at the Tropicana. Staff is friendly, rooms are always clean and ready at check in. Not to mention the steakhouse inside the hotel is breathtaking.

• Reviewed: 19 January 2019

Would not stay there again.
    • Classic King Room

Booking.com shows $10 food and beverage credit in add but not honored at hotel. Hotel smells of old moldy carpet throughout. Staff are not very friendly.

Good breakfast in the coffee shop.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2019

We enjoyed a pleasant stay at a reasonable price and would definitely consider staying here again.
    • Classic King Room

There needs to be more outlets in the room conveniently located to plug in electronic devices. Also the bathroom needs to have a fan.

The room was spacious & very comfortable with good lighting. Comfortable bed with plenty of pillows.The bathroom vanity had plenty of room for toiletries. Very pleasant lobby and casino. We ate lunch at the Carnegie Cafe & enjoyed our meal.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2019

Very quick checking in and out.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Very short height of stool, not good for elderly people or people with weak knees! Advertising says award winning Buffet, but was closed 2 out of 3 nights we were there. Room price was very nice.

Very quick checking in and out. Quiet room and room maid was very friendly

• Reviewed: 18 January 2019

I was expecting too much.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Front desk had an attitude when we checked in. We were placed in rooms with a view of the parking structure. To get a view we upgraded for $10 per night. This would have been helpful to know before my 92 year old parents walked up to the room. It was a very long walk from front desk, casino, restaurants to the rooms. Both parents walk with a cane. To be expected, building is very old. Air conditioner didn't work on last day so my brother opened his window. Dozens of bugs flew in. Amenities very limited,, no safe in room, no room service.

Valet was excellent.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2019

Very enjoyable, fairly priced and met some great new friends in the lounge listening to the band.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

As with all casinos I don't like the smoke smell. Even with the filtration systems it is hard to remove it all. But, it goes with the territory and the hotel does a good job overall with it.

The service at the in-house restaurant was really good. Fairly priced, and the service was accurate and fast. The food was also very good. They also opened a new tap-house since I last stayed there, but I did not get a chance to try it. Next time!

• Reviewed: 16 January 2019

Fun!
    • Classic King Room

Very clean, nice and friendly staff. Room was fresh and clean!! Easy check in and check out process, very easy and quick! Rates were very good! I'll be back!

• Reviewed: 14 January 2019

I guess I got what I paid for. Cheap room.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I stayed in the promenade tower, the rooms are very worn out and in serious need of remodeling. Lampshade very old and cracked in several places and peeling apart, armrests on sitting chairs worn and frayed, carpet torn and worn out. I've stayed in dive motels with nicer rooms.

The bed and pillows were comfortable, good selection of cable TV channels and fast check him.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2019

Phenomenal
    • Resort Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We were supposed to be in the Tower, but ended up in the Promenade. This ended up being okay because of the parking garage.

The Carnegie Cafe was delicious as was the Passagio. The wait staff were exceptional and knew all the answers to our questions.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2019

Left with a very sore throat despite doing my best to stay away from anyone smoking.
    • Classic King Room

The restaurants, bars and casino were exceptionally smoky; much more than the other casinos that we visited on the strip. Actually for smoke it is definitely the worse>

Rooms were very clean and staff super.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2019

Could of been better!!!!
    • Resort King Room

Me and my wife were under the impression that we were going to get bath robes and towels per the hotels giveaway but was told because we book through you we were not qualified for it. We either needed the players points or to have book through them directly. Did I failed to mention that it was my wife’s birthday on New Year’s. Last year when we book through you at the Edgewater. They were not giving anything out but yet they gave my wife a gift.

that my wife won just short of 1k from their slot machines

• Reviewed: 4 January 2019

location was great.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

non smoking section next to the smoking area still had to deal with the smoke.

location was great. Play early morning less crowded and didn't have to deal with the smoke.

• Reviewed: 2 January 2019

For two hundred dollars, the room was “sorely lacking“.
    • Resort King Room

I paid for two people, one towel and service pak for one. I wasted over an hour getting a new “players card“ only to find out it was no benefit after all. There was no caraffe for the coffee. I reserved a smoking room, it was not. I was informed, upon asking that they no longer had Wheel of Fortune slots, but they did. We located some by the buffet. All staff in the buffet were excellent and they softened our disappointment somewhat, with their excellent food. The coffee shop ladies, also a delight.

The cruisine and buffets were excellent!

• Reviewed: 2 January 2019

I have stayed multiple times at the TROP. I like the location.
    • Classic King Room

Our room was disgusting. Carpet had tape to cover holes. It was also buckled up in places. I tripped. The bed was not comfortable. Tiny pillows for a king size bed.

I like the hotel in General. Carnegies and the Steakhouse were very good. At both restaurants the food was good. Service was excellent at the Steakhouse.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2018

• Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Housekeeping knocked on the door a little before 9. She knocked once and just walked in. I know that the do not enter sign wasn't placed, but give a little time for a response.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2018

Payouts/odds to the visitor had decreased on the poker...
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Payouts/odds to the visitor had decreased on the poker slot machines so I didn't play them. Buffet was closed during our stay so we ate at other casinos. Carpets in our rooms were wrinkled. Charged us for 4 rooms when we only had 3, even though the 4th room reservation was cancelled a week before our visit and I confirmed all this at time of check-in. When I checked my credit card account several days after returning home, found the 4th room charge. I contacted Tropicana and a supervisor refused to refund the 4th room charge, stating that I was a "no-show." Tropicana finally refunded the charge after 3 weeks.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2018

Nothing, most of the food court was not open, way.
    • Classic King Room

Smoke, way to much. Ventilations was poor 😟. !! Food court , half the time wasn’t open !! Table lamp broken. No refrigerator in rm, no safe !! Ice bucket had no top !! Had to use a towel for cover. 😲😟. Tropicana is suppose to be a 5star hotel!! It’s changed from back n the day !!! 👍🏾

Nothing, most of the food court was not open, way............ to much smoke !! Everything was smoked out !!!!

• Reviewed: 12 December 2018

The room was clean and comfortable
    • Resort Plus Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Overall I was content with my stay at the Tropicana. It would have been nice to have a coffee shop available instead of having to go to a different hotel for it. But not the end of the world. I was however upset because I had asked multiple times about 2 weeks before the stay for a double queen room instead of the king room I had originally booked. I was told one was not available. So my friend booked his own room. However upon receipt of the room we got it was a double queen room instead of a king. So my friend who had wanted to split the room had booked their own room for no reason and we had to sleep 2 people in a queen bed instead of a king as I thought I was paying for. I had also wanted a view of the river but got a view of the parking lot. I asked about a different room and was told nothing was available. I just wanted what I had booked over a month before the date.

The room was clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: 11 December 2018

Very disappointed in our stay at the Tropicana!
    • Classic King Room

Check-in is not until 3:00pm (too late!). However, you can check in a little earlier for a $15.00 fee, which is ridiculous if the room is available. You only get 1 tiny bar of soap to share for the sink and tub. Bottom sheet does not tuck in on the king size bed, so you end up with the sheet and mattress pad wrapping around your body. Food in the Carnegie Cafe is mediocre at best (runny eggs, tasteless breakfast burrito). Room is outdated (no outlets for phone chargers, small TV, old furniture, wide space around entry door). The casino itself is neat and clean, and the drink hostesses weer frequent, but has some of the tightest slots that we played compared to some of the other casinos we visited. We go expecting to lose some money, but expect to be entertained and not have all of our gambling funds lost in the first 30 minutes.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2018

It was a decent stay other than the check in and the fact that most locations were not open early.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Some of the restaurant staff did not appear very happy to be working there. Buffet would have been nice to be open at the time of our visit. Front staff again making it difficult to deal with.

Facility was good, restaurant was good, choice of slot games was OK.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2018

Don’t waste your money on this hotel!
    • Classic King Room

The room stank, the toilet ran and the tub faucet dripped all night, but we didn’t get much sleep anyway thanks to the tweakers two doors down from us!

The cafe wasn’t bad and the waitress was friendly enough. I ordered a drink while playing slots and after over thirty minutes had to hunt the server to get it from her and it wasn’t even crowded at all that day!

• Reviewed: 3 December 2018

Restaurant was terrible.
    • Classic King Room

Restaurant was terrible. Prime rib was tough. Finished meal before au jus was delivered. One of the parties meals was forgotten and didnt get it tell every one else was done. There were 2 lines to pay and when we got up there the gal where we were just left so we had to stand in line all over again. Most of the restaurants were closed.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2018

Poor.
    • Classic King Room

Room did not have a sofa or padded chair.

The room was uncomfortable; should have included a sofa and padded chair. We are unlikely to book this hotel/Casino again.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2018

Everyone was friendly.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Even though we were on the no smoking side. People were smoking and a have a really sense of smell because that is one of the triggers for my migraines.

Everyone was friendly. Music was great. The food in the restaurants that we ate was really good.

• Reviewed: 18 November 2018

Home away from home! By the way, my name is NOT Richard - it is Diane Stirling FYI.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Nothing - everything was perfect!

I've been a regular visitor since 1993 when it was owned by Ramada - I love this place for ALL the right reasons. I recovered from major surgery there in 2016 - stayed 4 months; everyone on staff came to visit my room and offer encouragement as well as cared for me as if I were in the finest rehab' center. They know me there and I know I can stay there in comfort; have excellent service and food. By the way my name is Diane Stirling, NOT Richard - Richard is my husband's name and I booked it in my name so he could check us both in because I'm an invalid!

• Reviewed: 17 November 2018

I have always had a nice time but that server in the buffet ruin it for me.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I ate at the buffet and a Hispanic women treated me very disrespected I was in line to get ham. Is man just walked up and she totally ignore me and started waiting on him then when I finally got my turn I asked for a small piece and she gave me all the scraps. Of ham I was very upset. If in ever go there again and some one gives me scraps I will dump them all over the person I felt I was treated that way because I am white.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2018

THE TROP. WHAT MORE CAN I SAY.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

ROOMS WERE VERY DATED AND NOT THE CLEANEST. HAD TO SWITCH MY FIRST ROOM FROM CHILDREN AT 4 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING RUNNING AND LAUGHING IN THE HALL WAY. RUGS IN BOTH ROOMS WERE WRINKLED AND SHABBY LOOKING. ALSO IN FIRST ROOM EVERYTHING WAS DATED ESPECIALLY THE FURNITURE AND LIGHTING. SECOND ROOM WAS LIVEABLE.

LOCATION WAS PRETTY GOOD. PARKING WAS ALSO GOOD. ALSO LIKED WHAT THEY DID FOR VETRANS ON VETRANS DAY GIVING THEM A FREE DINNER, ONLY PROBLEM HAD TO WAIT AN HOUR FOR THE MEAL ON A LONG LINE. PROBABLY WOULD NOT DO THAT AGAIN .

• Reviewed: 8 November 2018

The room was very neat and clean, the staff were all very...
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The only thing I could complain about would be the traffic jam in the front of the hotel for check ins.

The room was very neat and clean, the staff were all very friendly and all the restaurants had great food .

• Reviewed: 5 November 2018

Would stay again as long as I could the rate I got from booking.com...
    • Resort Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

hard to get to my room..... very difficult to find the elevator...stuck way in the back.

the bed was excellent and the room was good but I paid extra for a river view room and we were in the back tower. not worth the extra money. should have been in the front tower. Also the Valet parking was GREAT.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2018

Comfortable.
    • Classic King Room

There was a hole in the bathroom ceiling where the sprinkler is.

The bed was very comfortable. Very convient that the parking lot was close to our room.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2018

Ok
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Staff in diner pretty unattentive. When I walked up to be seated hossress looked at me and walked away. Was eating at station when I paid my bill. Couldn’t even say thank you because her mouth was full. Very unprofessional

• Reviewed: 31 October 2018

Our stay was comfortable and pleasant. We asked for a non room near elevators and they found us one.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Although our room was nice, the bathroom had long black hairs on the floor and sink when we arrived. Because it was late we cleaned up the bathroom. That has never happened in the pass. The next day the room was cleaned as was the bathroom. Perhaps someone forgot to mop the floor on our arrival day.

We have stayed several times at this hotel and find it easy to get around, comfortable rooms, near a shopping mall, and good Italian Restaurant. I have recommended this hotel to others over the years. We thank Booking for including our information about Non Smoking Room etc. It's nice to have all that information sent directly to the hotel. Saves much time in checking in.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2018

Our stay was ok
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Buffett was disgusting. Not worth the price. When we expressed our dissatisfaction it was met with an I dont care attitude. Check in staff was fair, did not give outstanding customer service but did their job adequately. Value was good. Room was clean.

Disappointing..liked it when it was The Ramada
    • Classic King Room

No fridge in room..took 2 days to get one and had to pay. Wi-Fi was weak and you have to pay extra to use extra device. Italian restaurant service was super slow. Tub drains slow!

I liked being on the 3rd floor..I really liked the poolside cafe and ate there twice. Healthy options!! Bed was pretty comfortable..good casino.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2018

Nice for a quick weekend get away
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Our room was older (in need of remodeling), the carpet in some areas was loose and needs to be replaced. The elevator from the parking garage to the casino is old and crankety. In need of repair/replacing.

The pool area is really nice. The food in the 24 hour restaurant and the Italian restaurant was very good. Will go back again but will ask for a remodeled room.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2018

The shuttle service they provide to the concert venue is...
    • Classic King Room

The shuttle service they provide to the concert venue is terrible. This was the second time we stayed here for a concert and both times we were left waiting for a return ride on small shuttle van. All of the other properties quickly move their guests back to their properties most using several large luxury buses.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2018

Okay

Overall customer service

Not much, upon checking in, I wasn't informed about the WiFi access had to call and ask and then has to log out and in each day. Ridiculous

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

Want to come back soon
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Rich the bartender remains outstanding we’ve been coming to Laughlin for over 30 years and he always remembers us and even what we drink The bands were great too

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

FOOD WAS GREAT THE STAFF WAS AWESOME CLEAN EATING AREA ...

PILLOWS SMELLED VERY HARD NOT ENOUGH SECURITY OUTSIDE

FOOD WAS GREAT THE STAFF WAS AWESOME CLEAN EATING AREA VAULT PARKING STAFF 10+ GREAT YOUNG MAN VERY HELPFUL

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

Only will stay again if told “Adult “ tower is available. Possibly our fault for booking by $$$$$,
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No free WiFi ———— Wanted to switch to Adult tower, was told NO rooms, to far to walk for handicap guests. Oh yes, we are in the 70-75 age bracket.

Food, breakfast, some dinners, parking garage, pool looked great, but weather didn’t corporate.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

A good stay.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Slot machines could have paid better.

The room was very nice with table & chairs. Also the bed was comfortable with nice pillows. An ice machine was conveniently close. We also appreciated the covered parking.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Overall it was okay.
    • Classic King Room

The greater at the restaurant was not to friendly. And some staff around the casino seem rushed not very nice.

Breakfast was very good, room clean. The lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

It was fine, nothing special

A update of rooms

We where there for a desert race, I can tell the room had not been cleaned well, I moved the bed stand table to find a outlet for my phone charger and there was dust and about 4 dollars in change, bathroom was clean, but the rooms need to be updated, carpet is old and stained. Service was good, but my friend had issues checking in, the restraints we good, service was slow at the steakhouse small portions big bill, if the best in the desert changes hotels for hosting it wont bother me

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Free parking, love location close to everything,
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Service at the bar sucked, received one beer and waited for a servers never came back around., Was there for 45 minutes then left, Also was being charge $15 for checking in 45 minutes early, left and came back was not going to pay that Did not like the bed sheets,

Free parking, love location close to everything, Loved the none smoking room,

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Overall it was ok!
    • Classic King Room

The room did not have a small referigerator Majority of restaurant were closed at a certain time And no room service Other casinos had a small food court open late

The 24 hour coffee shop was open The food was great The room was very spacious

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Great time and enjoyed our stay.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Can't think of anything right now.

Everything was great enjoyed the view , Playing , the food and persons who served us and the entertainment, the person who book us in was very helpful and kind.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

It was not worth the cost or the three days of being ill after returning home.
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There could have been friendlier service from the registration staff. She was quite rude when we checked out after only one night of our two night stay. She replied, "We will not refund your money, booking.com probably won't either." We never asked for a refund, we were just making sure they knew we had checked out sooner than they knew. We both became ill shortly after 10:00 pm they previous evening, after eating in their cafe.

The bed was fluffy, the eggs made both my husband and I ill.

Great Service! Food and turn down service questionable
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

1. The maid service didn't empty or remove any trash from room. 2. The price for sodas and cigarettes were ridiculous 2.75 for a soda, nearly 12.00 for a pack of cigarettes. I don't think saddling today's consumer for the cost incurred from decades of free cigarettes is the right thing to do. 3. I expect an 18.00 breakfast buffet to include an Omelette maker, way better quality Bacon, Ham and sausage links and scrambled eggs that are made from fresh cracked Eggs. The bacon was over cooked and had no flavor. The Fresh cut ham had little flavor and was cold. The Sausage had probably the most rancid flavor I've ever tasted. The eggs should never be instant or cold. Very disappointing.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Very fast service by the waitresses. Bartenders were quick to serve and kept on top of the drink orders.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Rooms are clean, smelled fresh and the AC in the room was...
    • Classic King Room

The service in the café for dinner could have been a little faster. I don't know if it was the waitress or the kitchen but all I ordered was a salad and it took over 30 minutes to get it. Breakfast however was quick and good.

Rooms are clean, smelled fresh and the AC in the room was cold when I arrived. The food in the café was good too!

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Not sure we will stay there again
    • Classic King Room

Room was ok, carpet was old and grubby. The Tub, which was a jacuzzi when we turned it on the jets sprayed out scum which was certainly not something we wanted to see. Most of the restaurants were closed.

Staff were great. We really enjoyed spending time in the cafe for both breakfast and dinner.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Less than desirable
    • Classic Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was outdated. No amenities. Broken old furniture. Outdated. Terrible View. Noisy location. Dingy towels. Carpet not even vacuumed well

Convenience

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!
Browse Tropicana Laughlin traveller photo gallery