Reviews of Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston 3 stars

1395 Tuscana Lane, Kissimmee, FL 33896, USA

#72 of 300 hotels in Kissimmee

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

The understanding on letting us stay in our property later...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

They offered to refund the cleaning cost and refund the first night stay as compensation for an issue with our property. Still never received confirmation if this as been sorted.

The understanding on letting us stay in our property later than the check out time

I did like that at tymes it was quite
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

ITS TYME FOR A UPGRADE...TVS TO SMALL, NOT MANY CHANNELS..BEDS NEED TO BE REPLACED..FOR D MONEY U EXPECT TO SLEEP BETTER

I did like that at tymes it was quite

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Very good apartment very well equipped although they are...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

A little dated decor needs upgrade. Landings and stairs not too clean!

Very good apartment very well equipped although they are dated now and need a renovation.Location excellent. Pool and cabanas excellent well maintained. We would stay here again.

Overall experience was good and place is nice.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

I did not like that there was a snake in the pool when I was doing my check in, a other guest came in to inform front desk. We didn't use the pool at all in the 9 days we stayed there. I didn't like that they don't replenish your towels, and that the cleaning of the apartment is only done when you check out. I wasn't informed during check in. My biggest complaint would be the garbage. How the garbage situation is handled. All guests bring out their trash to be picked up by maintenance crew and in several instances it was left there, I had to go to front desk to complain about it and ask that they be cleaned up.

I liked the location, resort is fairly close to everything. Liked that we were able to do a last minute check in after running into some issues with our previous vacation plans. Checkin was done quick and easy. Apartment was very clean, and furniture was nice, only had an issue with one of the 4 beds.

The location of the resort was close to shopping centers and...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The resort had little to no entertainment or activities for the family. There was one pool. The red box had a small selection of movies. The carpet in the apartment main area needed cleaning. Some of the lamps (lighting) were broken. The internet/ satellite/ cable went out for hours before service was restored. The toaster did not work. I will not return to this resort.

The location of the resort was close to shopping centers and not terribly far from theme parks. It was close to I-4 but at the same time secluded, quiet and nestled among the trees.

It was clean
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

When I booked I told them I was going to be checking in early and it was a priority because I was driving from Boston MA with 4 small children. They told me everything would be fine etc. I arrived there at 8am we were all exhausted I went to tell them I was here they told me it wasn’t ready that housekeeping comes at 11! Then why have the option to early check in if you request it! I told her I would go to Walmart etc to do my shopping for the week so I came back at 11:30 which she told me she was sure it would be all set well it wasn’t and I also heard the 10 quest behind me talking about the same problem they were having and another was having a problem with the TV (this comes after) so then I say ok I guess we will just check out the area so now 3:30 comes around regardless check in is at 3pm I stand in the huge line of people we were all unhappy about their check ins so it’s now my turn and again they tell me your room isn’t ready they kept calling room service telling them to call them back so everyone started to complain about it and also the woman having an issue with the TV was also back there saying they were suppose to change her room. Finally at 4pm we are able to check in. The food I shopped for went completely bad due to weather even with it in a cooler & ac in the car 🤬 they ruined our whole day planned to go to gatorland because it closes at 5. My 7 yr old wasn’t happy at all! I had to keep explaining this really wasn’t my fault so thanks!! The stay was ok nothing thrilling about it. Furniture looked old stains on the rugs here and there and chipped kitchen set! Nothing fancy for what we paid for! The pool is nice but nobody watches over it as they allow teens to act like wild life in it my son got smashed in the face by a ball and I almost caught a case! I felt bad for the older people who just wanted to relax because every day the teenagers were acting like animals because their parents nor the resort had anyone watching the pool!

It was clean

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Area, overall cleanliness, great value.
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

The sofa bed was not comfortable and really worn down. Time to upgrade and invest in a new one.

Area, overall cleanliness, great value. Pool and entertainment.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Family Vacation with 4 kids under 12 years old
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

Didn't like how the guests would leave garbage on first floor near the elevators. Didn't seem to be any trash containers around to throw garbage into if your unit was overflowing with trash?

Beds were very comfortable. Place was clean but a little dated.

Excellent Place to stay for Vacation with Family
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

This property is a 10!! I went with a group of 7 people including 3 kids. The facilities are comfortable. The place is clean and the environment is peaceful. Near Disney and Sea world. The Publix is about a minute away.

The room was exactly how it’s pictured on the website.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The room was exactly how it’s pictured on the website. Clean, spacious and comfortable. The pool was clean and the staff was friendly. I will be visiting this facility again.

Nice pool.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The front desk staff did a very poor job at making me feel comfortable welcomed. Did not even give me the right key to my room, and I was locked out for an entire night of my stay.

Nice pool. And the security guards were very helpful.

Don’t let the pictures fool you
    • One-Bedroom Suite

We went to the resort for rest and relaxation. We thought we would be able to hangout by the pool and chill. There was so many children in the pool you could not even get in or find a spot to rest and relax.

Spacious rooms with a full functioning kitchen. Washer and dryer not sure if any of the appliances worked but they had them.

It was worth what we paid, if we got that price again without the ridiculous fees
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Our room smelled like feces, dirty kitchen and bathrooms...could use some updating. The bartender that was there when we arrived was miserable despite several attempts for eye contact or just a smile. The pool was HOT not refreshing at all. Felt like I was getting in a germ pool.

Front desk staff was extremely accomidating , we were surprised with fees at the hotel that were not disclosed on booking.com and the woman kindly dismissed them. One of the bartenders and her daughter were wonderful! Close to everything.

Our room was super hot upon check in.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Our room was super hot upon check in...... long story short we had no air all weekend..... they continued to send out maintenance and on the evening of our last night there they determined our a/c condensor was neededing an ac company to look at it.... I called the front desk several times... at no point did they offer to refund any or all of our money..... very poor staff....I would never recommend to stay there. Another friend who stayed in another buidling room got broke in and they were the 2nd room to get broken into that day.

Nice property but make sure you pay upfront
    • Two-Bedroom Suite- Select

I didn’t like how they tried to charge me additional fees upon arriving at the hotel. Even after talking to the manager and having the fees waived my credit card was still charged the wrong amount once checked out. I now have to wait until the charge gets reversed. Not only did I get charged the wrong amount at check out I also was charged the correct amount the same day instead of them Just refunding the difference I was charged a second time. Not pleased. I also didn’t like how my electronic room keys didn’t work the entire stay. The lock mechanism was broken on our front door. I had to get new keys every day

I liked the location

Ok for the price.
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

Quality of the rooms were just ok. Had to change rooms due to an odor. Second room also had an odor and ants.

It was a very convenient location. 15 minutes from the Disney parks. Fitness center and pool area seemed nice.

Perfect comfortable clean
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

The only thing that could have been better is the water pressure in the shower

3 of us Having separate rooms. Last year we stayed elsewhere, had one room and paid double what we paid at Tuscana

We enjoyed our stay very much.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

We loved the location of the apartment and the view form the balcony, the pool area is excellent as always, we have been coming for a long time and its always good value for money, the location is excellent as well, the staff were very helpful. We are looking to return for Christmas.

Absolutely nothing
    • One-Bedroom Suite

It wasn’t up to date at all. Oldest TVs ever that didn’t work. I spent my honeymoon forced to watch tv in the bedroom. The front desk told me it was nothing they could do. Also, i was locked out my room because my keys wouldn’t work with groceries in my hand and had to wait 30 mins for some help. Definitely not worth the money spent . I would have gotten better service at a hotel. I will never stay here again! NEVER!

Absolutely nothing

Disappointed
    • Three-Bedroom Suite- Select

The receptionist at check in was rude and acted like I was a bother but was very friendly and helpful to the couple before. I felt very slighted.

The apartment was clean and spacious

I have stayed here 3 to 4 times.

n/a

I have stayed here 3 to 4 times. I love the space of the 2 bedroom 2 bath rental at the same price one would pay for a much smaller space at a hotel. It is a gated community to offer some level of security. It is located a short distance from the Disney parks. Customer service was A+ as usual.

Overall the experience was very good.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The "security gate" was a joke. Operated by your room key, most times it didn't work! More of an inconvenience then anything.

The pool was excellent.

Hospitality and customer service is non-existent.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Customer service was non-existent. The appliances and televisions were dated at best. The phone did not work, the refrigerator did not have ice, the pots and pans had rust on them. After I notified the mgmt... I was blown off. Almost forgot, They just added two gas grills near the playground area for kids... There was no propane available to grill with, and you had to reserve the grill in order to use it. I was told I could use it because it was reserved. The people never showed up to use them. No calls from mgmt again. Buyer beware!!!

I liked the pool area. The area was set up for those wanting to be close to the pool as well as, for people who wanted to be on the surrounding areas.

I would definitely stay again if we traveled that way again!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

There was no ice machines and the garbage was far to take out but the worst was the girl behind the bar who acted like getting ice was sooo much work! We were just trying to kee the babies juice and water cold under the cabanas

Beautiful! Room was spacious and so much room for our family of 8 to be comfortable! Closets were so big kids made a fort and slept in there! And 2 bathrooms and showers was amazing! Pool area was amazing

We were upgraded to a 3 bedroom to our surprise at check-in.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

We were upgraded to a 3 bedroom to our surprise at check-in. We were treated with kindness and respect with every question and request we had. Will definitely be back soon!

It was just a place to sleep and get caught up on work at night.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

As mentioned above, horrible lighting and no full length mirror. The paper products were really cheap and thin (paper towels, toilet paper. there was no kleenex in the room)

Good bang for the buck... however if you're a female business traveler take note. Unless you wake up late enough to take advantage of the sun coming in the window there is NO good light for applying makeup. None, not even close! Not in the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen or dining area. Horrible lighting everywhere! I had to use the flashlight on my phone to see inside my suitcase. Dark clothes, dark suitcase certainly didn't help. Also, there's no full length mirror which is always helpful when dressing for work.

Staff ruined my trip
    • Two-Bedroom Suite- Select

The staff was not helpful at all. Instead of the staff catering to guests they were company centered. I will never stay here again or recommend it to other people and that's too bad because it's a nice property.

If you like the pool/bar atmosphere this is the place!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The owners are not held accountable to keep the units up to date. We were told that the frayed furniture was the original from when it was purchased and the carpets are stained. Jenny the manager tries to rectify but old is just old.

I loved several of the employees and they made the stay very pleasant. Graciela from housekeeping and Carmelo from maintenance went above and beyond. Dave the restaurant owner and his staff were personable as were the front desk folks. Jenny the manager works with you on complaints. Pool area is the best!

Not staying again :(
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

The price was different when we got there the rooms were so noisy we could not sleep at all called security due to ppl stomping the floor at 1am u could here every move the ppl above made lots of things in our room didnt work and there was mold my husband was sick the whole time we found molded sheets and what looked to be blood on the livingroom drapes and the trash cans were a long way away as well as the pool was a long walk they did fix the price to what we were quoted but the guy was not very friendly About it

It was very spacious and pretty pool was good

I liked the location and the staying arrangements.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

I liked the location and the staying arrangements. However the fridge leaked and destroyed sandwiches on the inside of the fridge. I expressed my concern to front desk and I was told manager would call me , never received call and the parking was horrible after being out for the day and coming home late. It was a big inconvenience to park 7 buildings away from where you are residing and coming home very late night hours with alot of girls. And when I expressed concern about walking so far with gate attendant he said to park up from and walk to the buildings with no conern or even offering a golf cart ride. Also one night tried calling for toilet paper after coming home noone at the desk answerered the phone. Other than these things it is a nice resort for relaxing with friends.

Looking forward to next year
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Our unit last year was really nice. This year, furniture was really worn, carpet was stained and obviously worn, and TV would cut out about every twenty minutes. Really frustrating. Due to our experience last year, I know all the units are not like this so it wouldn't deter me from staying here again.

Pool was warm and pool area was large. Friendly staff. Stayed here last year and loved it and are already planning for next year's visit. Still have the best hamburgers ever and restaurant and bar staff are awesome.

TV in each room but not all hooked up to cable

cheap furniture

TV in each room but not all hooked up to cable washer and dryer I did not get to use it but it was an amenity I would not get in a hotel

Great staff, but a very noisy property.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

This is a very noisy property. Kids yelling in the hallways, car alarms going off. You can hear the people that live above you walk around, open and close cabinets,etc.. So if they are up till 3am, you can hear them, and unless you are a heavy sleeper, they will keep you up. The walls are very thin. Also, the property had a lot of trash on the ground that needed to be cleaned up. The residents who live there don't clean up after their dogs. There were no recycle containers so you had to throw your recyclables in the garbage.

The staff was very professional and friendly, which is a very positive thing. If it weren't for the noise, I would have given this property a much better rating because the staff were so great.

Was just okay
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

I was not honored the rate i was given by Booking.com. They did not give me the 10% Genius discount. Took them 2 days to fix one of the showers.

The price.

This place i
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

First of all when we called to make a reservation we specifically asked if they had rooms with 3 bathrooms but when we showed up we were told we had to "request" a 3 bathroom unit. You would think a competent place would put in the request when I asked but I guess not. We had to wait an hour to check in. Check in was at 4 and we didn't get to our room until 5. When we got to the room we found that one of our 2 toilets was backed up and both of our sinks did not drain properly. We were told the room could accommodate 8 adults but when we went into the cabinet we found very random amounts of supplies. There were 7 bowls, 5 forks, 6 spoons and obviously nothing that could properly accommodate 8 people. One day we came back to our room to find out that our room key no longer worked. We had to call the front desk (who's phone number is not on their website so you have to call someone to give you the number. They can't even redirect the call.) and wait for them to drive a little golf cart to come assist us. To top it all off we tried to go to the restaurant for breakfast on our last day and there was only one bartender working there. He told us that his staff had not come in that morning and since he was the only person there, he couldn't cook for us. So he suggested a restaurant close by which was completely swamped of course so we ended up at a local Denny's. Overall one of the worst resort experiences I have ever had. Not even worth the cheap price but as they say you get what you pay for so readers beware.

The location is nice.

This place is a joke

I liked the location.

Will definitely come back in the future
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

Weather...it was just our luck to be in FL during one of the colder weeks...kids couldn’t enjoy beautiful pool..😩

3 bedroom Suite was spacious, cleaned, and perfect for our group of 10! Hotel staff were courteous professional and prompt with all requests as well.

The resort was located in a great spot, Champions Gate...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

My key card was constantly deactivating because being near my cell phone was potentially deactivating it, but the staff or gate security was always there to help assist in getting through the gate so it wasn't too much of a problem.

The resort was located in a great spot, Champions Gate consisted of yummy restaurants within the area, a Dunkin Donuts which was a huge plus and there was also small local grocery store and Walgreens, which was open 24 hours, in case of midnight grocery runs. The resort made my first stay in Florida feel luxurious and at home at the same time.

Nice location
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Highway noise, next visit will request golf course view. Had a ps3 in room but there were no games available at any time of our 4 day visit. My son checked at least 6 times.

Overall 3 night stay was good.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Apartment abit dated need abit of modernisation especially the tiling in the walk in shower area.....The drains also smelt bad after using the shower.....

Booked a one bedroom apartment ended up with a large two bed/ two Bath apartment .... Very spacious and quiet ....comfy bed...Lovely pool/ bar area....

nice quite place good place for the money
    • One-Bedroom Suite

could not get in room one night door lock had to be worked on but was done in a reasonable time frame

quite nice place not in the middle of the hussle and bussle but not far from disney

Overall stay was great! Kids loved their rooms and the pool side.
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

We had a late check-in (around 9:30p.m) and would've liked a late check-out but they could accommodate us as the room was booked for another guest later that evening.

Great place for self catering holiday
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The additional cost was slightly higher than quoted. Be aware of taxes and resort fee but to be fair, if you were on holiday, the facilities available were great. We had a lot of noise and trouble on last night with people banging on our door until 5am and our phone wasn't working so could not call anyone. That is my only real complaint as my wife and I felt a little unsafe on last night and was glad to be going home

Property was spacious and perfect for self catering holiday.

ok
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

we have been comming for years and costs a lot of money we had a flight delay of 24 hours due to hurricane irma ..they would not give a days refund which was disappointing as we have been going to tuscana for years and are returning again in march 2018.

Almost perfection for the perfect vacation
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Tv in the bedrooms badly need upgrade. Fire alarm at 4am on our first night and the gate entry again could do with upgrade.

Pool, bar, clean & comfortable apartments

Great option to be close to Disney and far away from the mad crowds in the evenings.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Nothing - everything was perfect - would love to buy a unit there if possible.

Washer/Dryer in the unit. Proximity to golf, Disney theme parks (20 minutes) and food/groceries 3 minutes away. Pool was nice - not many people around - and felt very safe for 4 year old. Staff was helpful with getting tickets to Disney.

WELL WORTH THE MONEY
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

4 pm check in Thats just super stupid. I spent all day on a plane and car and we show up to be told we could not check in to the room as it was not ready yet. Really ? My pregnant daughter inlaw and her one year old really needed to rest and an hour at the pool with all our luggage was insufferable. Booo

This hidden little gem has just been remodeled, or at least our room was. Just gorgeous two bedroom condo with washer dryer, dish washer, lovely equipped kitchen and private screened in balcony for smokers. New paint carpet dishes and beds. For 140 you really get the works. Def will return with my family who live closeby in Davenport.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

By far the best!
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

Was was there not to like? Everything exceeded my expectations!

Everything was great! The apt, the pool, staff, the pool!! Will definitely be going back. Close to Disney parks and supermarkets and major highways.

Excellent stay, worth every penny
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

Nothing is no trouble, lovely apartments very clean and very safe You have restaurants and supermarkets 2 min drive away, Disney is only 15/20 mins. Great location.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Old tube TV's, keys not working even after replacing...
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

Old tube TV's, keys not working even after replacing twice, ended up having electronic lock chamged,, hard beds, rudeness of staff, unhelpful security

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Gated complex in close location to the interstate.
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

The refrigarator was not cold enough and the freezer did not freeze. Maintenance responded by trying to replace the part, but it was not successful. The AC unit stayed on constantly regardless of temperature setting requiring you to manually cut it on and off. The walk in shower could have been cleaner and leaked through the door seal on the floor. Flower arrangements on dinning room table very dusty and should be replaced for cleanliness. Resort would not allow early check in, not even 30 mins. after 13hr drive to get there. Must have transportation since it's not near the attractions.

Gated complex in close location to the interstate. Decent size pool with free cabanas, and live entertainment towards the weekend where the poolside bar/restaurant had a nice gathering. Theatre room for private family movie viewings. Rooms were a decent size and price was great for 3bd/2ba, screened balcony, elevator access with adequate parking per building. Washer and dryer in the unit and spacious for a family of 5 or 6. Front desk and staff were pleasant and responsive to our needs. Quite area mixed with residents that live in the complex so a good place for families, rest and relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of the theme parks. No Timeshare Presentations!!!!

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Comfortable and worth the price. Felt like home.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

My apartment had a lot of things I was worried about being charged for. Such as a broken slider handle, chips in the stained tub, holes in the back of doors and walls.

The bed was amazing! Not too soft not too hard. The pillows were a little too soft,but I slept well anyway.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Not very well insulated
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

You can hear way too well if somebody is running around in upstairs (kids obviously). Got little bit aggravating after 2-3 days not hearing my own thoughts! Oh well, maybe it wasn't that loud but yes, pretty loud.

Felt like being at "home"

Nice Condo, large, beautiful kitchen, nice pool bit...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Place is great, but unit we got needed new carpeting, it was cleaned but still black from wear. Sheets in master was very old and stained. Otherwise great place and would stay again. We stayed here to go to Lego Land, not a bad drive, about 40mins.

Nice Condo, large, beautiful kitchen, nice pool bit didn't have time to use it. Hue balcony with view of the reserve, very relaxing.

so you research first with the resort before you commit to book
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

My reservation wasn't handled as best as it should havr been. We lost money, a days a comidsfuin at the resort due to my family call I g and letting the resort and booking that we were on standby and may not be at the resort as planned that night but don't vsncrl our trip we would possibly try take it if not that night but the next day. Well Alexander the CSR was very helpful from booking.com. He did call backs to me and the resort but at the end we couldn't get the day we missed, not being our fault with us in standby status. All we wanted was another day added in to the day we missed and they couldn't accommodate us nor grant us a reimbursement for the day we unintentionally lost. That was really a misfortune because I do use booking.com regularly.

The space was plenty for a family if 3. My teenage daughter had her own room with a tv, and her own bathroon which she loved, we had a good stay, only thing we had to deal with was the apartment above us with young kids rambling up & down,running back and forth making all kinds if thumping noises around 7/8 in morning till noon everyday. It was very disturbing to think your on vacation and come to the resort to relax and this happens. I think that when a reservation is made that it should have a separate bldg for couples and families especially small kids. We left our apt early most days so we didn't have to hear the noise. Complained to front desk but she said to let them know 1 more time if it happens again. Well it did the whole time we were there and my daughter got so frustrated that they woke her up and she left the apt to go see who these inconsiderate people were. It was very aggregating to pay so much money and not enjoy fully what you pay for, peace of mind. Front desk should have handled it that same day with a phone call, something..not when it occurs another time. No points for that

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Great location and great size for our needs. Worked out great!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The shower head was older and just shot out water. The cable box didn't work in the living room. Ants invaded by the third day, which isn't surprising because Florida, but still not pleasant to see.

The size was perfect. The location was great! Close enough to attractions but outside of the insanity of heavy trafficked tourist areas.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Perfect family getaway
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

After a few drinks I still didn't sing like Ed Sheeran but karaoke by the pool was still fun

Secure grounds in an awesome area just off the interstate. Perfect for families and single adults.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Home away from home but with a lovely pool area.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The pool was lovely, our accommodation was very large with 3 rooms, a home away from home. Close to supermarkets and restaurants. Pool bar has a good menu and food was great.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Exceptional stay!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Living room furniture was okay but it would be great to add a recliner. Not really a criticism just a suggestion.

We liked the convenience to everything, just a short distance. Our original reservation was for a two bedroom and none were available so we were upgraded to a three bedroom. Very clean and comfortable. Restaurant staff is great! Hamburgers are absolutely awesome! Check in was quick and pleasant. We even decided to stay a few extra days. Am planning to stay here again next year.

Good value
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Getting around without a car is tough- nearest stores are 20 mins walking, and taxis and uber can take up to 20-25 minutes to arrive. Plan ahead or make sure you aren't in a rush!

Very good value for the price. The pool area is nice, and the kitchen had everything I needed.

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Great Stay
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Coffee maker didn't work.The work out center could be a litte bigger with more machines.

The room was very clean and up to date. The grounds were well kept.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

The roar of I-4!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

This is backwards. I wrote the issue in the like box. So what I liked was the units was very nice, clean, and beautiful. Front desk is friendly, restaurant and bar is awesome,good food. The design and landscaping of the pool is so elegant. Very nice

I-4 is so close and it's noisy. The management has maintenance near the pool. Not good. The maintenance people are too visible and not in a good way. We travel to resorts alot. They also leave bags with linen out front too long, all different days. They turned the heater off in the pool! That's a no no. Staff and maintenance walk in, out, and throug fitness room

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Exactly what we needed
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The 2 room suite that we stood in was VERY comfortable and SUPER CLEAN. Everything that they said would happen for a late check in is EXACTLY what happened. There were no hidden fees and the check out was fast as well as check in. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I loved this place

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

Stay was good.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

First apartment had roaches. Assigned a different room. Old appliances, microwave and dishwasher. Kitchen sink drain slow, almost clogged.

Location, room set up,staff. Quiet place.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

The location is convenient.
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

I have been staying here for 10 years. The facility is showing it's age. Some nice additions like cabana's by the pool, but some basic maintenance is lacking. Hot tub never worked correctly the entire week.

The location is convenient. The area has been built up so there is a lot to do in the area.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Apartment had plenty of room, well planned and with the...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Apartment had plenty of room, well planned and with the addition of a washer drier was good value of money.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Perfect

Perfect

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

The location was easy to find and nearby restaurants and theme parks.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The breakfast and happy hour.

The pool hours

The pool hours

• Three-Bedroom Suite

I will stay here again for sure!

The shower heads sucked

What I got for the price I paid!

Large pool, bar and grill.
    • Three-Bedroom Suite- Select

Large pool, bar and grill.

Average. Good, but not a place for coming back.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

They didn't have towels available for everyone in the pool. I requested, but they never sent them.

Clean room. Nice customer service at desk.

Eveything excellent

Eveything excellent

Everything.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Availability of towels at the pool.

Everything. We will be back.