Reviews of Tuscany Suites & Casino (Free Parking) 3 stars

255 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA

#41 of 202 hotels in Las Vegas

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

Very good considering location and cost.
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

Pillows are very uncomfy. No kettle and tea bags in the room - just coffee maker, and I don't drink coffee and would also need some hot water only.

Location; very clean room; quiet too, except that it was loud when someone above walked around their room - not good when it happens in the middle of the night. Great Italian restaurant.

Holiday
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

You can hear the people above you in there room walking around all the time. It’s not the people’s fault but the construction of the building . This is a real problem in the middle of the night.

Good location, good food, nice pool and fitness centre with a pool for lap swimming

Aweful!

Same as above!

Booked there because we loved the pool.. but could not use because there was an event. We also had a room that was the farthest away you can get. For older people this was terrible.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

The room was beautiful and clean, very comfortable bed, the...
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

The room was beautiful and clean, very comfortable bed, the hotel has everything one needs. The swimming pool was great and the gym. We were happy that we could do our laundry after a long road trip.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Great place to explore Las Vegas
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

Great location and the rooms were comfortable and a great size. We wanted to be away from the strip but close enough to walk to it and this place was perfect for that. It’s nice and quiet at night too.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Unfair, seemed like they didn’t really care about our weekend plan.
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

We searched out the property because of the pool. We went specifically because we wanted to relax on Saturday by the pool all day. We found out right then that the pool was closed all day because of a private company party. We tried to get our money reimbursed so we could hurry and go elsewhere so we could spend the day at the pool. We were given some incorrect info and waisted most of the day with the run around. We were never reimbursed for the stay, only for the resort fees. We were told that we’d have to contact booking.com because that’s who we paid. We know that they are the ones that charged us for that 2nd night so we also feel like we were lied to. They need to have a policy to post the pool closures on your website as well as their website. Also, We should have been reminded at check in. It almost ruined our whole weekend getaway and we don’t get to to do this very often!! Could have been a nice place but because of how we were treated, won’t go there again!!!

Some of the staff were amazing.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Ok but can improve
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

Washing machines / dryers need cleaning in laundry room, Staff were very rude and aggressive when my friend let a cigar, and immediately put it out on realising his mistake . The staff member even called security

Great players card

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

10/10 will definitely be back!!!
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

The pool area was nice it was just a bit overcrowded. Not the hotels fault. There’s no real bell service to your room.

It’s super close to the strip without the strip prices! And the rooms were huge and equipped with fridges and a sink! And the room service and restaurant menus were excellent prices! This is the best best value.(Way more than you get anywhere else)

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

I liked the suite style room, as well as the larger bathroom.
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

I was on the first floor. I find the insulation between floor and ceiling is poor. I heard the guest above me walking across the floor night, Day, early morning..,, it was loud... so maybe need better carpet . Also when someone shuts their door it rattled my door.(made me nervous). Finally I returned to my room around 10 pm was up eating and talking with a friend someone banged on my door. Of course I didn’t answer.

I liked the suite style room, as well as the larger bathroom. I had so much space for lounging, eating and resting. Beautiful hotel.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Great stay
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

The rooms are very spacious, it included a kitchen, lounge area and 2 double beds. The bathroom contained a bath and separate shower. The room was very clean. The hotel is in a great location, just off the strip. There is plenty of parking.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Really feels like a oasis and feels like a small charming...
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

Really feels like a oasis and feels like a small charming hotel as opposed to the other concrete towers around it .Pool area is really pleasant though could use more chairs. Rooms are fantastic.lady at the desk was super helpful we got a baby crib without extra charge and the reception lady made sure we had a room close to the pool.so all in all awesome.

Excellent choice
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

Best espresso ever in the US. Short distances compared to resorts. Free parking. Near walkway to the strip. Nice pool. Awesome craftbeer pub. Breakfast delicious at Bottega Cafe. Extra large suites

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

I would recommend this place for everything.
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

I will pick Tuscany every time unless I can get a better price rate elsewhere.

I would recommend this place for everything. I'd be perfect for big family or party events.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

The property was clean, safe and quiet away from the hustle...
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

The property was clean, safe and quiet away from the hustle of the strip. The pool and facilities were good to chill out during the day and a quick walk to other casinos and the strip at night. The free parking close to our room was good. The casino, pub 365 and Marilyn’s cafe were all really good and handy and could provide you with the Vegas experience without leaving the property. Very good value for money too!

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Overall a very pleasant stay. Service & facilities were great.
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

WiFi should be available without having to reregister daily. TV & internet service was out of service for a 6 hour period on the first night of our stay.

Cleanliness & great service from employees.

Tony's Tuscany Suites review
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

Having to walk outside to get to the casino. Walking around the hedges to get to my car was a big inconvenience.

Room was exceptional. Total value was excellent at $60/night.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

I don't know where to start, I was amazed by our room...

Nothing to say

I don't know where to start, I was amazed by our room and hotel. The pool, the gym, the laundry service, the room, the staff etc it was our best stay (and the cheapest) during this trip! Our room was huge, the bathroom amazing and everything was so clean. The staff were amazing and very friendly, they make yourself welcome from the start until the end. We were supposed to only stay one night but stayed 3 in total. I am very happy that we decided to stay in this hotel with a human size instead of one of this big tower you see around. And if I every go again to Vegas, it will stay there again.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Spacious room and friendly staff
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

At first glance, the price shown in Booking.com might look cheaper compared to other hotels. But do pay attention for the resort fee before you book. I finally still decided to book after considering this fee, since the final total charge was not that much different with the other.

The room was spacious and comfortable. The villa atmosphere was really nice with beautiful complex garden. The staffs were also kind. The one who helped us check-in was very friendly and even mentioned that he once worked in Japan when he knew that we're coming from Japan. It's located within walking distance to the strip so you could get away from all the hustle and bustle. Some people mentioned about the problem with the Wi-Fi, but if you follow the instruction they give at the receptionist, the free option should work totally just fine.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

The room was huge and very clean.
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

No free WiFi. We got the password but when I wanted to connect it said about some charges. In the next morning I found the card which said, the first 24 hours are free of charge but it was already late. Better ask at the reception before connecting.

The room was huge and very clean. The stuff was very kind. It’s not directly on the Strip but it’s not far away from there. The breakfast at the Marilyn’s cafe (not included) was great! Free parking

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Highly recommend for comfort, value and cleanliness.
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

Security could be better at the front of the lobby, my husband was propositoned by prostitutes (who almost wouldn't take no for an answer) and there was no security or staff to get them to move on. It put a bad taste in our mouths, so to speak, after spending time at a wonderful establishment

The location was great, close enough to The Strip without being right amongst it, so you could get away from all the hustle and bustle. The complexes gardens are beautiful and it creates a very peaceful environment. The room was fabulous and the bed so comfy. The staff were very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Very comfortable. Would stay again.
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

I was on the second floor and the person in the room above me was either heavy footed or just kept making thud noises. That was a little off-putting. I would've liked the room service option to run longer than 10pm

The hotel room was spacious and very comfortable. It's nice that it has a mini-kitchen area. The bed was comfortable and I really liked that the room had many visible plugs. This hotel was also near where I needed to be (LV Convention Center) I do wish I had a longer stay to explore more of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

An excellent stay at an amazing resort, my partners first time here, she loved. We will be back!
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

Bed Pillows an Odd Size, Pool Towels could be bigger.

First class all round, be staying there since 2005, no better place to stay in Vegas, great value for money. Free Parking, clean, friendly staff always accommodating. Good lounges with Free Entertainment and a resident pay to see act in one lounge/theatre, The Rat Pack. Great rooms/suites Food/Restaurant choices good, particularly liked Tuscany Gardens. All round 10 out of 10. Only a very short drive from The Strip.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Good value for money.
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

Could not get same room rate for next extra night that we stayed, but it's a minor thing. Everything was really great.

Good value for money. Great facilities. Good location.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Excellent value for money
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

The food choice inside the hotel can be improved. The room was located pretty far from the casino and restaurants area.

The room was spacious and really clean. The hotel is in a quiet area and close enough to the Strip (you just need to walk 20 minutes to reach the Bellagio).

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

The hotel is beautiful, quiet, clean and cozy.
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

When we arrived with the suitcases, it would be nice if someone at the entrance opened the front door for us. We had to fight the doors and go through the hotel without any help.

The hotel is beautiful, quiet, clean and cozy. The rooms are huge and comfortable. Overall the hotel is a bit far from the Strip, but definitely worth the price.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Loved the rooms and atmosphere, we had a great time!
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

The long line at check in a 3:00 was a pain. It took us 45 min to wait in line and be helped and get to our room. We have little kids and they were impatient and crying during the wait.

Bed was like sleeping on a cloud. I liked that I didn’t have to walk my kids through a casino to get anywhere. Cleanliness!! Everything is so neat and clean, I love it! Pool area has a great atmosphere!

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Walking distance to the Strip
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

The a/c was too noisy, we couldn't sleep while it was on. We had to connect (register all the way from the start) everyday in order to have free wifi.

Proximity to the Strip (10-15 minutes walking). The room was very spacious.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Very good value for money
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

For both occasions, we hear people movement and noise from upstairs, esp. over the night.

Second time staying in this hotel in 2 weeks. The room is huge, over 50 sq. m. We like especially the dining table and the kitchenette next to it. The beds are comfy. Well worth the money. Parking is free. Walking to the Strip is easy. Will stay again next time if similar deal can be found.

Room size was very big
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

Air cooler is very noisy. Hotel location is far (15-20 Min walk) from the main strip.

Value for money Beds are comfortable. Bath room is big in size and clean.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Great stay that could be better with soundproof roof to avoid listening to the neighbors stepsabove
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

My husband and I were on the first floor. And when in the room the noise of people walking at any time of the day in the upper room above our head was quite disturbing. The roof was not soundproof and we could hear every step made by our neighbors above. What a shame. Apart from this setbacks we really enjoy our stay

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Felt comfortable staying there. Would stay there again.
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

No microwave in room. Stayed there years ago and had one. Done remember if it was extra. All rooms should have one to heat up food from fridge.

I knew what I was getting...that's why I paid more to stay there but they are a but expensive.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

I love my Executive Suite, very spacious!
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

That it was a lot of people smoking in the open areas. I would love to see a big sing of NO SMOKING in the pool area. You can have designated areas for the people that smoke away from the public places.

First time here and I love the place! The gym is really good! The Marilyn's cafe is delicious, I love the Buckwheat pancakes!I love the capuchino from cafe Bottega and the steel cut oatmeal! It's worth the money to stay in this beautiful hotel. It's going to be our favorite place to stay for my husband and I.

hidden treasure 2 blocks away from the strip
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

could it have a better bath is quite small. and the air conditioning in the room was a bit noisy.

this place is a great find, very close to the strip ( 2 blocks away) great value for money. Rooms are very big. very comfortable bed and amenities. good service. would highly recommend it you also get free parking.

Great location, large room and bathroom, no smoking policy 👍...
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

Lingering smoke from the casino still reaches the hotel lobby. :( Spa has limited hours and closed on Sundays. :( Expensive pay per view movies. :(

Great location, large room and bathroom, no smoking policy 👍, discount coupons for the hotel restaurants, free nightly entertainment

The Tuscany is Sweet!
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

Our room was a distance away from the lobby and it could be a bit tedious trying to find the buildings in the back. I meant to ask if they had carts to escort out-of-town guests to the buildings in the rear. The rooms are spacious but no microwave to heat up a late night snack.

I definitely like booking.com when the hotels are nice, cozy, intimate, and family oriented. I really enjoy the grounds and we did not have to go too far for meals and parking was plenty. It had a swimming, lap and jacuzzi area and laundry. We enjoyed the breakfast at Marilyn's Restaurant inside Tuscany. We did not get to try steak, maybe next time. The Tuscany Concierge was very helpful and gave us a map and list of activities to attend. We decided to walk to Las Vegas Blvd., it was a good walking distance (approx., 1 to 2 miles) from the Tuscany. Once we got on the Blvd., the walk was worth it because we saw and took in all the sites. I wanted to see the the classic Las Vegas MGM and check out the comparisons and differences in the new MGM in Maryland. The classic Las Vegas MGM is quite vintage and needs a bit of an update. I got to see the Flamingo, Bellagio water display, New York, New York, Mandalay and Ceasar. I also made a special visit to Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Prada!

The room was OK, nice and clean, no problem
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

My luggage was delayed from the airport. I was going to leave very early in the morning so I asked to be informed when the suitcase arrives. They did not call me so I went to the reception in the morning and was informed the luggage was not delivered. I spent over an hour investigating at the airport where the suitcase is, It turned out it WAS delivered in the evening but the lady in the reception did not check it. So I lost a lot of time and stress to finaly locate it. They took 100USD deposit for each room. When I was leaving the computer system was down but the lady promised me to refund the deposit. As it was not done 2 days after I called them and the explanation was it may take 7-10 working days !!! Nice hotel but i was a bad stay. Pay attention.

The room was OK, nice and clean, no problem

They did not return deposit
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

The hotel charged 100USD deposit and ensured that it will be released right after check out, in fact it's been already 6 days and I still have not received my deposit back.

Localization

I highly recommend this place.
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

Nothing - for that price, couldn't be better.

It's a building complex with everything that's necessary to spend a nice time. Casino, great pub and resteurant in the main building. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, free parking, close to the Strip, little bit of luxury for good price. We were very pleased.

Would stay here again!! Loved it

Loved it all! Wish I had longer there

Rooms were a great size, really spacious and very clean. Pool was great and also ate at Marilyns Cafe, which had the best hash browns. Location is about 15 minute walk to the strip which is perfect as it is close enough but you can also step back from it all

Good money for value
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

The room was smelling smoke (The staff explained that in the past it was a smoking room) but we had the support (they offered spray to give it better smell and was ok. The housekeeper didn't clean the bathroom.

The restaurants inside are very good and very cheap. Worthy! The space of the room is good. The hotel is clean and calm. Great check out.

A very nice and quiet place to stay in LV.
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

Somewhat far from the LV center, but it depends on what do you want to do there.

The place is located in a nice, quiet and not much crowded area of LV. The rooms were big and well equipped. The buildings are low, just 2-3 floors. It was good to have access to hot and cold water. The parking is quite close to the rooms.

rip off
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

I was just disgusted by the whole experience .... wouldn't go back in a million years

The place is nice but Booking.com's price is in now way the price you pay when the resort fee is added in. The billing is deliberately misleading and to boot they didn't give us the room we'd reserved on Booking.com

Room was very spacious and clean.
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

AC was leaking on the carpet. Some trash was left in a trash bin from previous guests but this was taken care by the staff real quick.

Room was very spacious and clean. Free parking.

It is very large and cozy.
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

Air conditioner is a little noisy and the room's insulation is a little bad. I could hear footsteps for upstairs.

It is very large and cozy. It seems that let me be king. I really like it.

The room felt 5 star.
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

The room felt 5 star. So much space- seating area, kitchen, amazing bathroom, all at a great price. Although not quite on the strip, so close to where it's all happening. I would consider staying here again when I'm next in Vegas. The hotel felt more like a resort. Free parking came in handy.

Great event.
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

Had no need for any of the resort amenities, like pool, work out room, business center didn't even use the casino so in my opinion the resort fee per day was a waste. I am considering a less expensive hotel or motel in the area for next years conference.

All was close to my conference. Lance the lecture room manager was extremely accommodating. Mary's cafe was great. Lounge area is nice and comfortable. Good service.

The check in staff, especially Elise were AMAZING with...
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

The check in staff, especially Elise were AMAZING with helping me surprise my parents who were also staying here. Room was large, clean, incredibly comfortable. We dined in Tuscany Gardens for dinner and Marilyns Cafe for brunch and both meals/service were excellent! Short walk to the strip, close to airport, close to other amenities. Just loved everything about my stay here. THANK YOU again to Elise for all of her help :)

Nice place. Close to strip but a bit of a hike.
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

No vending or ice except on ground floor. Didn’t get the room I reserved 3 months in advance. They did offer to move us the next day.

Large rooms and bathroom

Reviewing 7 days at The Tuscany
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

The first maid didn't clean the room very well. After a couple of days, the toilet was gross. After mentioning the situation to the 2nd maid, our room was cleaner than when we arrived. I believe that her name was Anita (?) Friendly, Efficient, and a person that needs to possibly be promoted and used as a trainer for the rest of the crew. There should be a non smoking area around the pool. (inside the gates) Children were being exposed to second hand smoke. :(

Not all,but most of the front desk personnel were outstanding. The grounds were gorgeous.

Rooms were very large and comfortable.
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

The weather could of been cooler... :) But the Hotel had nothing to do with that. This overall was a very very pleasant experience.

Rooms were very large and comfortable. beds were comfortable and rooms were well located and accessable to the main lobby and casinos

The staff was extremely rude and self serving.
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

The staff was extremely rude and self serving. They were unable to help and refused to help when needed. They wouldnt listen to concerns or that other people there were rude.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Everything was more than great.

nothing to complain.

Everything was more than great. Size of the room and all facilities inside were amazing. Location is also perfect, very close to the LV Strip. Bonus point for the gift shop inside the hotel.

Great Facility “away from the crowd” Casino...
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

Noticed some trash on parking, but that’s guests’ fault, some people are just “messy”....

Bar tender (my apologies for not remembering her name) at 365 Pub made an excellent Old Fashioned for me... Onion rings tasted great! Housekeeping staff was friendly , Front desk staff was also very professional!

Smaller hotel for relaxing in Las Vegas
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

Easy, free parking; short walk from the strip; hotel quiet; beautiful pool and gardens, good cafe for breakfast; good value; big and comfortable rooms; very comfortable bed; small kitchenette included with coffee maker; perfect for stay in Las Vegas

Looking forward to my next visit at Tuscany Suites.
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

The lounge acts catered to locals for the first hour or so, who just want to come in and dance. So if you're not into watching an old person dance hall or swing music then leave the lounge until after 9pm-ish. Other than that the entertainment is great.

Check-in was a quick and smooth process. Being off the Strip, it was quieter and more personal than some of the Strip hotels, great choice in Marylins Restaurant which is open 24 hours. Some of the lounge acts were fantastic and played a good choice and genre after around 9pm. The dark-haired waitress round the pool was really attentive and friendly.

Nice affordable resort!
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

Almost everything was perfect.

Marylin s Cafe open 24/7. Great affordable food around the clock. Nice pool. Big parking lots. Ultra spacious suites! Loved it!!

I don't recommend it. It seems much better that it's
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

We got two room, one of them the AC didn't work well and the other the toilet smell really bad. They changed our rooms. The people of the reception was really rude. The other rooms has other problems (toilet didn't work and really noisy). I don't recommend this hotel, we had a bad experience.

It has a good location

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Great location if you want to be near the Strip but not actually on it.
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

The pool was very small considering the size of the property, also we were given 3 towels a day, 4 would be more practicable..

The room was huge and accurately described as a suite.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Highly recommend this place.
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

Air conditioning was loud and the shower head dripped. Not enough face cloths or towels in the bathroom.

Great location to the strip as well as the airport. Walking distance to all amenities

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

The card key was horrible.
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

The card key was horrible. One time I went outside for a while and then came back but the card key never worked so I should have walked to the hotel lobby at night. I changed the card key but even after I changed it, really it didn't work well. It made me so upset.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Nice place very little attention to finishing touches in rooms
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

kitchenette no forks knives dish set or microwave whats up with that even plastic would have been ok …..the shower stall was great however the aggravating shower head ever it points towards your face and does not swivel down. The manager of hotel should take a shower in A301 what a %^&&*(() nightmare. JUST FIX IT

Huge rooms, The Casino is in separate building from hotel on the grounds, Tuscany and Pub food excellent

Wouldn’t stay anywhere else!
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

The pool was very murky - I felt as though the water could have been filtered better.

The rooms were very spacious, coffee in La Bottega was delicious as were the croissants and donuts! Marilynn’s is excellent - both the food and service. I also really appreciate that I can have packages sent to the hotel prior to my stay - saves us Canadians a lot of money in both shipping and duty costs. The pool area is very relaxing!

Have stayed many times over the years, great property overall.

See above

Only issue was toilet leaking water on floor, slipped and fell onto the toilet and it broke. Flooded bathroom. No one got hurt and will still come back. But maybe leak could’ve been caught by housecleaning and then wouldn’t have happened.

Oasis
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

Having to reset the wifi every day, also considering the size of the property the pool was quite small.

The rooms were huge and well equipped. Parking is free ,Location is great.

We have stayed here twice and will return again. We used groupon and found it to be a wonderful deal
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

Lightening rooms especially bathroom was too dim. Need lights iundet kitchenette cupboards. Need microwave. The meals at Marilyn's cafe were not very good. There was no ice maker. The outside front doors to the building sometimes didn't work. Need luggage carts in each building.

The size of the room is great. The rounds are beautiful. Easy walk to casino and lobby and pools. Tuscany Garden restaurant was delicious.

Absolutely awesome! I have no complaints!
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

I was really happy with everything!

Such a wonderful surprise at the value for my stay!! Very spacious and comfortable room. Casino was perfect for me, the right size and the slots and video Keno kept me entertained. Would enjoy coming back. My next trip to Vegas will include staying here again! I forgot to mention Marilyn's cafe! Loved the food and such great prices and courtious staff! Everyone loved it!!!

Quality room, restful, value for money
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

Everything; the rooms are enormous, comfortable, well-appointed and furnished. Tuscany suites represent far better value than anything else we have stayed at and the quality of the rooms are not represented by the bargain price. Oh, it's also quiet meaning you get a restful and good nights sleep.

Not the most pleasant surprises
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

The alarm on our room was set at 6:30am! Plus the cleaning staff woke us on the checkout day, even though they had no reason to come before we checked out! We also had a few bugs in our washroom.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Very good hotel, only 10 minutes walk from the city center...

Nada

Very good hotel, only 10 minutes walk from the city center and free parking. The casino is good, the restaurants inside the hotel complex are cheaper and very good. Excellent french fries.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Comfortable and well equipped room, good pool and good...
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

Having to go through the casino with a four year-old to reach one of the restaurants.

Comfortable and well equipped room, good pool and good selection of restaurants.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Very large suites with nice kitchenettes
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

The bed was as hard as the floor and I am not a fan of the rock hard bed. This is a trend I am finding more often as I travel and we are frequent travelers. I personally would not return for this reason but if you do not mind this is the only draw back we had to our stay at Tuscany Suites.

The size of the suites is great. For our needs which did not require stepping out onto the Strip, the location was perfect and the cost is reasonable and parking is still free. As Las Vegas locals we do not overnight much now, but had an early surgery near this location. We have stayed in almost every Hotel in town, often comped, during the 40 years prior to our retirement/relocation 5 years ago. This is a good place for longer stays and the inclusion of the small refrigerator and bar sink in the kitchenette for free is a major plus. Having a sofa bed in the room is nice for groups of families with children needing to share comfortably.

I loves the staff.
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

I did not like the pillows..not very user friendly.. Also the trash bags were not pushed down into the receptacles..nothing could be discarded until this was done....

I loves the staff..everyone was professional and enjoyable..clean rooms..nice picture gallery on the t.v....comfortable beds..

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

The staff was wonderful and responded helpfully with every...
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

There were a few service issue as the building doors did not always open. Others had this problem. It took 3 days to get a broken shower curtain fixed. House keeping was good but didn't service my room with bin the time frame agreed upon. They need more lounge chairs at the pool. Also you were over parked. One night I got the last parking spot which was a long distance from my room.jo

The staff was wonderful and responded helpfully with every request.The room was perfect but could use a microwave. Location was ideal. Restfully about 2 block from the strip. Nice pool and casino, restaurants, gift shop and reasonable Room Service. Free parking.

Nice!
    • Executive Suite, 2 Double Beds

I didn’t like that the pool was closed down for maintenance the 3 days I was there. The lap pool was open but it was very small.

Property is really big. I liked that I could drive my car next to my room.

Clean hotel.
    • Executive Suite, 1 King Bed

Very poor wifi Reception cannot print out if such service is needed 24/7. Because only 1 person has access to printer and he or she works from 09:30 to 17:00

Clean hotel. Spacious rooms