Reviews of Stay Express Tyler 3 stars

#23 of 34 hotels in Tyler

6.2

6.1

Bad stsy

The pool was closed for renovation, but the workers were swimming in it, the breakfast was not full only doughnut and coffee, they didnt offer me to cancel fir free. This morning the manager didnt offet me a refund when i advised her how unsatisfied i was. She told me to come back in 2 months maybe renovation eould be done.

The only thing that was good was the mattress

clean room, nice smell. old dinghy walls, outdated room. not worth the price.

Pictures shown on booking.com looked nothing like the actual room. And breakfast was unavailable, due to remodeling. Wish I would have known before booking the room.

Bed was comfy, clean room

Roaches Everywhere & Dirty

Multiple large, dead cockroaches in the room and a live roach in the shower the next morning. The room smelled like a mixture of musk and urine. The water never reached above luke warm temperature in the shower. There was an enormous pile of trash and junk outside the balcony where they are “renovating” and just threw all of the gutted room materials out onto the ground. Upon booking, I was told that breakfast was included. There was no breakfast, only coffee. The morning manager hassled us about our service dog which we had already provided documents for at check-in. She was incredibly rude. Overall, one of the worst hotel experiences ever. Please understand that I am not squeamish about critters. I am quite comfortable camping in extremely primitive conditions; however, when I pay more than $60 for a hotel room that promises an included breakfast, I don’t feel it is unreasonable to expect a clean room and at least a bagel in the morning. If we had arrived at our destination before 2am after a 7 hour drive, I would have gone through the process of trying to get a refund and found somewhere else to stay. Looking back, I should have done that regardless of how tired I was. Hind sight is 20/20. TLDR: The room smelled like Dirty Mike and the boys had a homeless gang bang. Roaches everywhere. I’ve stayed in hourly hotels nicer than this dump.

Not much good to say except that they had an abundance of lighting.

A.c. leaked all over the floor we had all of our stuff...

We had all our stuff ruined by water and not even offered any kind of compensation

A.c. leaked all over the floor we had all of our stuff soaked in water

horrible

1. the beds were stained with a brown substance because the room had not been cleaned before my arrival. 2. we were moved to another room and it smelled of urine. 3. the man at the check in desk told me i could smoke on the patio since they didnt have smoking rooms as requested but it turned out that the info he gave was inaccurate. 4. at checkout i was denied another night because the housekeeper told the front desk she smelled smoke in the room. 5. the manager at checkout was really disrespectful to my spouse in the lobby

nothing about this hotel was pleasurable

Sucked

We had trouble finding the hotel because there was no sign out front. Thad room smelled like a wet dog. The air conditioner did not cool the room till about 4 in the morning. The hot breakfast they advertised was not available. So all in all it was just a place to catch a broken nap before moving on.

First- when I enter the hotel it was not clean, I asked...

First- when I enter the hotel it was not clean, I asked about the free hot breakfast I saw online and on the sign outside, the staff proceeded to tell me that it was only muffins and little Debbie snacks which is not a breakfast at all. Second- we get to the room and the comforter had dark stans, and some unknown stan. So I asked for a new one. I get the new and again has stans and is gross. Third- the hot water didn’t work in the shower so it was ice baths for us. Fourth- the hotel was not booked up at all. Their were maybe 5 cars in the parking lot including staff cars. But for some reason hey decided to put the teenagers (prom night) next to our room. It was loud and music blaring, beating on walls and the worst of is was the fact that they were smoking pot and it was coming under the connecting door. Five- we were moved to an even nastier dirtier room with absolutely NO toilet paper.

Remodeling Nightmare

No breakfast, several things were dirty and moldy (including the ice bucket that didnt come with a liner), mini fridge didnt work, elevator was out of order, and they just have so many remodels going on at once that it was unpleasant. I am sure once it is all finished it will be nice, but until then I wouldnt go back.

The balcony was nice to have. Staff was courteous and friendly.

pick another place

The elevator was broken, and overall the place didn't have good upkeep.

only mini muffins and coffee provided, bed was so bouncy and uncomfortable that I didn't rest well.

Shop around

Breakfast was advertised, but not offered due to renovations. The room was filthy and the carpet was wet. The shower didn’t drain. It was perfect for the traveler on a penny budget. I did check the room for bedbugs and it was clear. Only one of the pillows had blood on it. No one is taking care of the building, lights have been burned out and left smoke marks behind. Also, the elevator was out of order, so if you need to use that your SOL. Overall, I couldn’t wait to leave. The staff was kind though!

not Much

Dirty linens, musty smelling room, dead bugs, and hole in...

Dirty linens, musty smelling room, dead bugs, and hole in wall around shower head. No breakfast, which was the least of my worries. But they out Little Debbie snacks instead. LOL

HORRIBLE

The elevator was out so I had to climb stairs with my luggage and small children. They didn't serve breakfast because of renovations,the hotel had an odor like mildew. It really need upgrading. The carpet, walls,in the room was dirty. After seeing blood on the sheets I demanded a refund...NEVER AGAIN

Disgusting-don’t stay here.

Where do I begin? It was literally awful and I took pics to prove it. There were nasty cockroaches in the room, a yellow disgusting towel plugging a hole in the ceiling over the toilet, it was awful.

It was terrible, nothing.

Very enjoyable.

The stay was very enjoyable. The motel was under renovation but was very clean and well kept. Will be anxious to see finished product. Staff was super! Very important to me. If you don't feel welcome at an establishment, it greatly deminishes the stay. Besides, the motel was pet friendly and welcomed my dog, Maggie. Thank you very much for the stay.

The hotel emphasizes on a hot breakfast in the morning, gym...

The hotel emphasizes on a hot breakfast in the morning, gym and more but when I arrived and asked about these things they said it was no available. I was highly disappointed

Mold

Black mold in shower, towels from previous guest were hanging behind bathroom door. No breakfast. Pictures are not representative of the facility

Located well

Not the place for a romantic anniversary weekend. :-(

NO smoke alarm in our room! Bathroom sink fixture was just barely attached. Carpet was really dirty & gross. Elevator was not working, I'm semi handicapped had to climb stairs to the 4th floor with luggage. Their were only about 9 cars in the parking lot, so the place was empty and kinda creepy felt like something from the Shining.

The price !

I did not stay

This place has seen better days. Once they remodel it will be a great place. I could not stay because the room was not clean and even if it was clean it was really old, the beds were warped and the bath room was something from the 70's. I will definitely give them a try once the remodel has taken place.

The staff was very nice and easy to work with.

I did not expect “fancy” for the price we paid, but I did expect clean, and this was definitely not.

The rooms were just not clean. I had to ask for toilet paper for my room, and my companion’s room, though on a “dedicated non-smoking floor,” smelled like cigarette smoke. I found several stray popcorn kernels on the floor, and there was toothpaste on the faucet in my bathroom, a used washrag on the bathroom counter, and some of the little toiletries for showering were open.

The girl at the front desk was very polite and friendly.

Nice comfortable room great price no breakfast

Website advertised free breakfast and there was bone due to a lot of construction at the hotel. Elevators were down as well.

Courteous staff...clean room

Staff was very friendly.

The elevator didn't work. They didn't served breakfast. The room wasn't clean. There was still stuff in the refrigerator. On are 2 night night house keeping didn't give us cups or coffee.

Staff was very friendly.

Very peaceful place could clean a bit better but i mean its huge with not a lot of tenants it seems

Hard to find but nice and quiet so that’s great tbh Cleaning up a bit more would help more tbh but doesn’t seem like a busy place so it’s understandable tbh

Staff was wonderful

Stains in the carpet, mold in the bathroom, but again they are remodeling, just the room I had wasn't yet.

The hotel is undergoing a remodel, when it is completed I am sure the stay will be worth the cost. My stay was in a room that was not remodeled and desperately needed it. But the sheets were clean,the room was clean so I can't complain too much.

Won't be back but for what we needed it wasn't a bad stay. Bed was very comfortable

The room we were put in wasnt clean. Food still in microwave, dirty wash cloths in bathroom, coffee packets were gotten into. It was clear no one cleaned this room but we were tired and dealt with it. It says on website they offered free breakfast in the price but no breakfast was available.

my reservation was never received by the hotel. The lady at the front desk was nice about it and also waived my early check in fee. My son really enjoyed his stay.

Good value in a nice town, great for travelers with pets!

Don't reserve this motel based on the free breakfast, it was only coffee and pre-packaged mini-doughnuts...

The bed was comfortable and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Low pet rates and spacious room.

Adequate only.

No breakfast due to water damage in kitchen. Rates were supposedly reduced. It was an overall "tired " facility. No hot water, only slightly warm.

Horrible stay and friendly staff

Bed had hair follicles made up in the sheets. Stains on comforter. Elevator was broken walked up 3 flights of stairs and I'm handicap. Heat was broken in the building. Not the rooms. The first room they sent me to the beds weren't made and one of the mattresses were up against the wall. Smh. It was to late for me to complain so I had to suffer. I was gone before check out time. Wish I could get refunded. I would've bn happier in my car.

The staff was very apologetic.

Awful experience!

This hotel was horrible. The entrance to motel was very dirty and the lobby smelled like urine. The hallways were very dark and smelly as well. The carpet was so dirty we could not even tell what color it was. The chair arms were black and the chair color seemed to be green. Awful. The bed skirt was torn and dirty as well. We didn't even go into the restroom. Should be a 1 star.

Friendly staff at a good rate, know that you will have to have a full breakfast elsewhere.

1) The comforter had what appeared to be bodily fluid spots on the comforter. We took photos, yes, they’re pretty gross. Don’t believe this is a reflection of the housekeeping staff as it is on the hotels policies on cleanliness and laundry. 2) the free hot breakfast was anything but. It is more of a continental breakfast at best. The orange juice was actually tang or some derivation of an orange drink. Waffle batter was too clumpy to actually place in the waffle maker.

The last minute rate of $54. Front desk staff very warm and friendly.

There were some issues with the elevator.

There were some issues with the elevator. Not a problem. We just took the stairs. The plumbing needs a little work. There were issues with the stool.

Good hotel for a great price with extremely helpful and friendly staff.

The breakfast is more of a continental breakfast than full. For the cost of the room, breakfast cereal is a bonus. Did find one roach in the bathroom. However, in such a large establishment, everything else wase extremely clean. Again, for the cost, this is a quality bargain hotel.

Hotel is well maintained. Obviously a “family owned”as the desk attendant was helping the maint nance person change lights in the lobby about 930 pm. All staff were incredibly helpful.

Good for the price

Old rooms, we saw 4 small roaches and 2 moths in our two night stay. Sink fixture was falling off, bathtub would get backed up when showering. Old stains on carpet and comforters.

Great price, was cleaned well, right next to an awesome seafood restaurant and a block from an amazing Mexican place. Great water pressure and always had very hot water. Complimentary breakfast was good. Good size fridge and microwave.

I would come back here again

I personally didn’t have a problem staying here, but my friend had an issue with a couple things. They found bug in the bathroom, but we just flush them and move on. They also said the water wasn’t hot enough for them. It was warm enough for me, but they like to take HOT showers so the water was an issue for them.

My friend and I got a nice, clean king-sized room with the usual necessities, flat screen tv with plenty of channels, and a safe in the closet for our convenience. The free breakfast satisfied us. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful with our questions. I’m glad my friend convinced me to look at other hotels instead of the one I usually stay at.

I would not go back even for free

The name was not what it was suppose to be,therefore hard to find and they did not tell me that when I called 3 times. Full breakfast-No and not stocked either. Dirty in places Sort of rude to people

This is a dirty smelly hotel, would not recommend.

This is the filthiest room we have ever stayed in! Roaches everywhere at night. Carpets turned my baby's legs hands and feet black after 10 mins of crawling around! Smelled like mildew and mold!

never again

we were moved to 3 different rooms and you either had dead roaches on the floor and long black hairs in tub or the air didn't work we checked out that night and found other hotel. Hotel staff at first was nice when we told them we were checking out and to credit our cards than got defensive when I explained all that was wrong with their hotel

Nothing about this hotel did we like.

upon arrival at location, room booked wasn't available,...

was somewhat hard to find among the other hotels

upon arrival at location, room booked wasn't available, without hesitation we got a free upgrade to a king Jacuzzi room! room was great, clean and comfortable.....I will stay again when traveling by car across the country! Slept through the complementary breakfast coz the bed was so comfortable :)

Not enough towels in the room ,breakfast wasn't very...

Not enough towels in the room ,breakfast wasn't very good. MY room was too far,have a bad knee. Went around in circles trying to find the place they change the name and we didn't know it.

I like that it feels safe.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The swimming pool was closed all 3 days we were here because it needed cleaning. A fitness room would be nice too!

I like that it feels safe. We had breakfast, a microwave and refrigerator.

Restaurant for lease. Dingy, creepy, gross.

- Patio door lock didn't engage - Patio door security bar did not fit properly into the groove - Bath fixture falling off - Bath child-sized - Masking tape holding the tiling on behind toilet - Dirt shadows of paintings that used to hang on the walls (3) - Carpet worn to bits and filthy - Bed springy and uncomfortable - Tiny square pillows - Did not acknowledge my request for extra towels - Restaurant has big FOR LEASE sign in window. There is no restaurant. It's a big empty space and very creepy and quiet. - Meeting rooms closed off with paper in the door's glass windows held on with masking tape - Broken light sconce in hallway - Patio had cigarette butt and lighter still on it from previous guests - Reception area smelled weird - Breakfast absolutely pathetic. - A couple was having a big fight in the parking lot one night. I didn't feel safe there. - Old, ratty furniture

I didn't die.

The stay was more than I'd hoped for!

The staff was great and friendly. The breakfast was excellent and the beds were extremely comfortable! The room was clean and quiet! A great stay all together!

Never really felt relaxed.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Very old facility. Cleanliness not top priority. Filters on ice machine last serviced in 2016. Water poured under the covered awning.

People were friendly. Most did not speak English however.

Glad they had waffles.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Unfortunately, this hotel has not been overall cleaned good in a while. Hallways were musty smelling and our room was very musty. After running the ac it got better, but still I recommend that the management thoroughly clean the hotel from top to bottom.

Glad they had waffles. Close to things we were doing.

My excellent trip to Tyler!
    • King Room - Non Smoking

I couldn't enjoy the swimming pool because it was closed for some reason that day.

I enjoyed the awesome comfortable bed & breakfast in the morning.

Great staff from too to bottom.

No luggage racks available.some guy with a trailer Durning night scraped all down lower side of my car.

The staff were awesome and had social skills that so many do not have anymore.

This hotel needs some improvements and it would be more inviting.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Pool was unavailable, it looked cloudy and was closed. The outside did not look inviting, kinda scary and empty looking. Ice machine on our floor was not working so had to go two floors down.

Lobby looked nice. Room was ok. Liked that we had microwave and fridge. Breakfast was good. I liked that there was a variety of foods. Some staff was helpful.

Home away

All of the staff at The Quality Inn in Tyler, TX have truly made us feel at home while we waitied on our apartment to be ready. We stayed there all together 12 nights, the other local motels just 3 nights. The other local motels are a fail in comparison!! Thank you all for your help, support, and of course your time! If you ever need more help up there make sure to let me know! Best regards, Joni Hammett

A Huge Disappointment

This is the most run-down Quality Inn I’ve ever stayed at. I was given a room on the far end of the 4th floor and used their ONE functional luggage cart and ONE functioning Elevator when I checked-in. During the process of checking-out I was told my Front Desk staff that someone had taken the only luggage cart to their room and the Manager was busy trying to locate it. I rode down in the Elevator with a man struggling with his golf-clubs. He told me that someone had broken their one-and-only luggage cart last night while he was checking-in. Staff found it necessary to make up a story and “blame a customer” when in all actuality they didn’t want to admit that they had NO carts. This is a very large Hotel that should have at least 3-4 working luggage carts and at least 2 working elevators. I have a prosthetic hip and had to make 5 trips from the 4th floor to the Lobby in order to load my car. This is great example of an item that means nothing to Management but is quite important and really relied-upon by Customers. Their “free breakfast” did not resemble anything like the pictures on their web site. Just pre-fab scrambled-egg patties and some nasty sausages – NO fluffy scrambled eggs or Bacon here folks – keep moving… The control faucet for the Tub/Shower was broken and dripped water all night. It was a good sized room and I liked the Balcony but I will not be back after this fiasco.

I liked the size of the room and the Balcony.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Worst experience ever
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Mold and mildew in rooms was on 3 different rooms all so bad I had to leave.I have copd liver disease and autoimmune disease and would've been in bad shape if I stayed. the pool wasn't opened as advertised grass came to our knees elevator was unsteady

Staff was friendly

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Not a good bet to stay it. Does not meet it's obligations to guests.

Property failed to meet it's obligations in providing a suitable pool for swimming. I want my money back! $131.10 has already been charged to my account!

nothing.

Blood spots on bed asked them to change the sheets and they...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Blood spots on bed asked them to change the sheets and they just tried wiping it off hair all over the bathroom. We were there for a basketball tournament with a bunch of boys!! Gym pool and bar were not working. Breakfast was boiled eggs and sausages twice!!

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Perfect!

The wi-fi didn't work at all at first but I got the support phone # from the guy at the front desk and managed to fix it completely.

Big and comfortable bed in a large room. Fridge, microwave and tea/coffee maker in room. Clean, quiet and nice. Slept really well. Had a great stay.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Staff need to be able to put on a happy face.

Staff was not friendly. Specifically, when asked if more food was coming out staff member stated "no more - we will not be making any more." When asked the time breakfast is served "from 6-9 weekdays and 6-10 on weekends". It was not even 8 o'clock yet. Obviously the tone this staff member used can not be conveyed typing but it was not pleasant that early in the morning. Then 15 minutes or so she comes with more food.

Overall the food tasted good what was left. Plain and simple.

Your people were less than helpful.

Your people were less than helpful. They didn't know that the property had changed hands which caused the Internet to not work, but the only time I saw a smile was when they talked with each other. The bed sloped and was just basically uncomfortable.

It's only what happened during my stay

Mattresses were extremely uncomfortable, the towels had dirt and pubic hair, one bed had feces on the sheets and dirt marks, the area around the side of the property where my balcony was wasn't clean, and the breakfast advertised online, which was a big part of my decision, didn't fully exist (there weren't any scrambled eggs, grits, bacon, or smothered potatoes, and the food quality was poor.)

Texas shaped waffles

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

HORRIBLE! DO NOT STAY HERE......

THIS WAS THE WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED AT. WOULD HAVE RATHER STAYED IN MY CAR THEN THIS HOTEL.

NOTHING THE HOTEL WAS SO DISGUSTING!!! THERE WAS DOG HAIR EVERYWHERE AND BLACK HAIRS IN THE BED.... I ASK THEM TO CLEAN THE ROOM AND THEY DID NOTHING AT ALL...... BATHROOM CEILING WAS SO MESSED UP DUE TO WATER DAMAGE AND THERE WAS BUGS EVERYWHERE.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

the breakfast every morning was very convenient and...

the front desk employees were nice until you needed something done or fixed.

the breakfast every morning was very convenient and delicious. the room service staff members were genuinely nice and made sure i had everything i needed whenever i needed it.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Well worth the money!

I enjoyed the accommodations, it had a hot breakfast which I prefer, the parking was quite adequate, and the location was great. Well worth the money.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Excellent condition and kindness of everybody

I couldn't open the back door of the room. But I am not sure if it was something wrong with the door or if I didn't know how to opened.

I like everything.we spend just a weekend in there, but it was wonderful thanks to you.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Great complimentary breakfast!

Smelled like cigarette smoke on non smoking floor and in rooms. Staff was not prepared or equipped to handle questions or changes to reservation

Great complimentary breakfast! Very accommodating!

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Good stay for the great price
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The tub in the bathroom could have used some maintenance we were traveling with a toddler who wanted to take a bath but he ended up having to take a shower

I do not have any complaints they had plenty of parking breakfast was wonderful we were comfortable in our room great location really close to getting back on 69 and hitting 20

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Housekeeping Crew Untrustworthy!

Front desk attendant and shift manager acting like they couldn't be bothered or could care less. House keeping crew invaded room before I was ready to leave against a "Do Not Disturb Tag" disposing of drink cup I had purchased for trip and had filled with and added Medication. I am type II diabetic. I had left for one minute to take bags to car. Housekeeping crew person could or would not speak to me or couldn't speak English. In thirty years of professional travel, I never experienced anything like this.

Over all good value for money.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

It's better than some places I've been but could really use some work

The location was eh - the carpet was so nasty I couldn't take off my shoes - it needs an upgrade bad and was greeted by a roach in the bathroom the first morning I woke up there

The staff was very nice - the breakfast very good and the bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

The picture on the website is not what it looks like
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Well the phone did not work to call for a wake up call are to talk to someone at the front desk . I went down stairs for breakfast told the girl at the front desk I wanted my room clean so they cleaned it went back to my room to change for the day the beds were made clean towels but the bathroom was not clean dust still on the back of toilet never wiped the back end of the set the mirror was not even touched in the bathroom and the one in the hall I went tell her at the front desk she said she would tell them to come clean the room and after I walked away she started laughing get back to our room around 9 pm bathroom was never clean and phone was still out but can call my room at 11:30 at night to wake us up to ask if we found someone ring

Nothing at all I liked

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

When we entered the room the at was tuned on to 60 degrees...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

When we entered the room the at was tuned on to 60 degrees or lower and it was freezing in the room. Took a long time to warm up. Should have heat on in winter months instead of a/c.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

I will be back
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

EVERYTHING WAS GREAT

I just want to I dont remember who the lady was who waited on me when I checked in but there was a lady before me that took forever! And the clerk was amazingly patient with the woman..

• Reviewed: 24 November 2016

Wish I stayed elsewhere
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Very outdated and dirty, looked better in pictures. My dog got TONS of nasty painful stickers in his fur after taking him to potty. Check time on door says 12 noon, I got a phone call at 11am asking when I was going leave and check out is 11am???

Pets allowed

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

Great room for a great price

the room could have been a little fresher as far as smell it was dank but it was clean!!!! wish the breakfast could have been earlier but we did have early days.

great location great price. The staff was excellent.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

Bargain Basement

The cleanliness and quality were well below my expectations from the reviews, including the stale smell of smoke in a non-smoking room; I would not stay here again or recommend.

The hotel style hallway indoor access to rooms which were spacious are my only positive comments.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Great hotel but bring your own pillow!

The smallest pillows I've ever seen. Not even close to a standard size pillow but were on a king size bed. Looked ridiculous on the huge bed and not good for sleeping if you're a pillow person.

Very friendly staff and superb breakfast. The lobby was very impressive, not what I was expecting for the price. Everything was clean and hotel was in a good area (only 45 minutes from Canton too). Great value!

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Had better...

First room smelled of urine and we had to be moved. Restraunt was closed, pool was already closed, weight room was closed due to remodel. Ran down.

Reception people were nice.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

the location doesn't seem family oriented, uncomfortable bed and dirty room, furniture, bedding and

The bed is very uncomfortable, the couches extremely dirty, towels are disgusting, bedding is not that great and floor carpet is dirty too, bathroom wall and the room is not clean. That room shouldn't worth more than $25.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Rate on the room was increased at check out even tho I had a...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Rate on the room was increased at check out even tho I had a reservation and after discussing it with the manager I was informed this was the norm. Have NEVER had that happen before when room was reserved.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

A good stay.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

breakfast was ok but not the staff person that served the food, not very friendly. carpet in our room was really dirty. need more then 2 luggage carriers.

location, nice beds, and nice atmosphere.

It was the dirty and smelled!!

Nothing!!