Reviews of Vacation Village at Bonaventure 4 stars

#9 of 9 hotels in Weston

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

I loved staying here.

NOTHING AT ALL

I loved staying here. They were very helpful especially with me working late and having a late check-out. Also Alan the Front Desk Manager was a great BIG help Thanks for everything

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

The shower was good.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Check in took forever. We had booked rooms online, but they didn’t bother to get our reservation or rooms ready until we arrived at 9:30pm. Sink was leaky in my brother’s room and he had trouble falling asleep. Rooms are dated to 70s and the word resort isn’t a match.

The shower was good. The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

• Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

I did not like that i was offer a free breakfast and was demanded an extra $20 fee for deposit on top of that. Staffs did not make me aware of timeshare presentation after breakfast. I was pressure and intimidated by staffs during the presentation into buying timeshare. I ended up signing for it and had to call to canceled the contract. It was really a bad experience having to waste almost 7 hours of my day in a timeshare presentation getting bullied and force into buying their timeshare contract.

I like the hotel space. you have your own privacy. not to crowded. place is very quiet and peaceful.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Nice pool, with long opening hours.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Not clean, there was still toys under the bed from the visitors before, hairs in the bathroom. Very dark, only a window in the living room, no room in the living room. Ask for a room with a balcony, we didn’t have it.

Nice pool, with long opening hours.

3.0
    American Horror Story
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

When we first arrived the welcome crew were the sweetest people and my husband and I were excited for our stay. Our Smiles quickly began to fade as we entered our room stuck in 1989 that wreaked of mildew. The AC did not reach the room, but we were still hoping to make the best of our stay. On night two the toilet overflowed flooding the bathroom and went out into the bedroom soaking the carpet. It was like pulling teeth talking to the night staff to get them motivated to help us. My tennis shoes were soaked and our carpet was wet. They did not offer to move us or fix the fact my shoes were ruined for the weekend (ended up having to throw them out because they were disgusting from the water). They did sent two men to clean the bathroom. They did not talk to us or even recognize our presence. Upon complaining about everything a second time, besides a "sorry" nothing was ever done. We had to spend our weekend in a wet gross room. This place was disappointing and outdated to say the least. Avoid unless you like staying in squalor.

Ok for one night
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The room was very uninviting dark dismal if we’d have stayed more than one night we would have asked to be moved

The area of Weston is beautiful very upmarket Weston town centre

Other than the scam it was a great place to stay!
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

No coffee in room 😩 And the time share thing ! Think I was screwed out of my $20 was giving wrong instructions on where we were to go the next morning!🤬

Love the room !

I stayed in heron1 room 310b.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

I stayed in heron1 room 310b. Where are the plumbing in the shower shakes so bad that it woke up everybody sound like somebody had a chipping hammer.😂I felt like I was back at Fort rock with an extreme baseline

fair
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

We only had house keeping come to clean my room once through out my stay of 4 days so the room got messy. The colour scheme in the room is just not cute the yellow, orange and green colours make the room look dated and not appealing. Its not really close to anything so doing activities is difficult

The staff were lovely and very helpful. Had nice swimming pool facilities

• Superior One-Bedroom King Suite

We experienced a very Hard sell on timeshare investment on check in. The information given was extremely misleading. When I complained I was met with surly silence and finger pointing. I would not recommend this customer service to anyone.

NothingWe experienced a very Hard sell on timeshare investment on check in. The information given was extremely misleading. When I complained I was met with surly silence and finger pointing. I would not recommend this customer service to anyone

The walls are very thin you can hear everything from the...
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The walls are very thin you can hear everything from the adjoining room. The chairs had really bad stains. There was hair all over the rug which wasn’t ours.

It's a dated time share, not a hotel.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

First of all, this is NOT a hotel. It's a Time Share. We did not know that going in. Additionally, the room we stayed in was dated, the bed felt like a queen sized cot. It was not comfortable. We paid for 2 nights but checked out early and drove 5 miles back home to avoid staying in the room again. The particular staff member who checked us in came off a little creepy. The rest of the staff that we did not directly deal with was very pleasant and friendly. Additionally, we had to walk one mile to our room as no one told us they offered on-site transportation and we did not have a car. If you're looking for a budget time share in Florida with a pool, then sure. This is the place for you.

I would not stay here again because for the price its just not what I was expecting.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Stayed in oldest building, noisy hallways doors slamming , could hear occupants talking because of thin walls. 100 $ deposit on hold at arrival. Will be solicited about owning a timeshare and no breakfast. Kitchenette had a 2 burner which was old and I had to plug in.

It had a roof. No street noise. Not much to say. Kitchenette had a large refrigerator.

I will never stay here again. I'll be sure to let others know not to also
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Poor management team. What should have been a simple process for accommodating guests turned out to be the worst experience I've had in a stay. Dealing with lost reservations due to "name spelling typos" and incompetent and careless managers who do not understand the concept of "management or leadership" and who don't even bother to ensure issues have been resolved for their guests (particularly D wood and Cristobal Villao), made this a dreadful experience. Having to explain myself to three different "managers" because there is clearly a lack of communication and organization here, was frustrating to say the least. When these concerns and issues were discussed face to face with Cristobal, he told me "well.. I already apologized". Apologized???? As if that was to suffice. I was in town for my grandmother's funeral. The last thing I thought I would need to deal with was the responsibility that should have been taken care of by this establishment. This place is bad news and bad business. Save your money, time and frustration. Spend the extra money and upgrade for appropriate service from another property. Adequate service shouldn't be hard to achieve nor difficult to provide to your guests. After all, they are the reason why your business thrives or fails. Remember that.

Friendly guest check in

It was a bad experience!
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The managers attitude at check-in, very rude! The room was dark, the bed small. Hard to find the room, 3min drive from the reception. No eating facilities. They kept a 100 USD bond for 7 (!) days (in case we broke something in the room)...

We would love to get our money back.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Well, just about everything after taking a poll with our family.

We did not get a quiet room (like we requested months in advance). Windows were filthy, I slipped several times in the tub. Difficult to find a spot to park near our building. The room and hallways are dated, dark and depressing.

Unpleasant.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Some staff are very unprofessional. For what they charged the room could do with some ugrading. They used the term complementary breakfast as a sales tactics to reel you into purchasing their timeshares. That was very misleading.

Good Time.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Coffe must be at the each building. The room B its to small and dark in the Sandpipper building.

I like be in small apartment. I like the jacuzzi zone. I like its clean building and nice location.

Fransicso up front sweet as a button, jacuzzi, people are...
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The price was almost double than normal. I go to this place at least once a month. Dec-March the prices are double here. You get no more of anything just double the bill.

Fransicso up front sweet as a button, jacuzzi, people are nice, kitchen is good well equipped.

• Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The reception was far far away from the apartment and there was many building around us we didn't know where was the reception exactly to do the check in so we stay outside searching for half an hour for the reception

If you tell yourself this is an Extended Stay, you'll be fine;otherwise disappointed.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

• no heat• room freezing • front desk said all staff off because of the holiday• no help• no maintenance • no housekeeper • on hold 15 minutes • transferred 3 times and on hold a total of 25 minutes • kitchen water cold• no stove, but hot plate•no broom but had a dustpan• couch bed mattress extremely uncomfortable • could feel the bars• no queen bed, appeared and seemed the size of a full size bed• no toothpaste• no shampoo • no conditioner • one tiny soap for a family for a week• no trash bags• • heater was blowing cold air, they told me they'd have to turn off cold water something in order for us to have heat • excessive wait time for response• notbwhatvexpected for a vacation rental/ timeshare / whatever they call it• wasn't given clear directions and a street name to turn on to know which street our room was off of-lost

•newer refrigerator • convection oven/microwave • dishes, pots, pans, utensils supplied• dishwasher• kitchenette •cable• when I finally got I. Touch with the third person with each call, they did call me back later to check and see if I was assisted• they were nice on the phone, but they couldn't help you• the maintenance man was very nice• the lady who checked me in was extremely nice• swimming pool in back of Main bldg was very nice.

NOT A HOTEL it’s a time share property in an apartment complex setting
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Specifically requested two double beds was given one bed and one PULL OUT COUCH. Staff very unfriendly and downright rude at both check in and check out, room was dirty, hair in tub and on toilet and bathroom wasn’t clean. The whole place “might” have been given a quick once over at best. They don’t tell you until you check in THEY REQUIRE A $100 DEPOSIT AND ITS BEEN 10 days and I haven’t received it back yet. Upon calling them they say just give it more time. If the staff wouldn’t lie and just be upfront about everything and if the room would have been clean it could be a decent place. When you travel long distance you want a BED NOT A PULL OUT COUCH. The two are not equivalent!

It was so far from everywhere.
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

It was so far from everywhere. We stayed and used the washer and drier twice and both times the washer did spin the clothes out so they were soaked to were the water ran off of the clothes. Told the front desk and they could careless. Also payed $1,600 and you still needed to pay for WiFi if you want to use WiFi.

Stayed at this property before usually it's nice this time
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The kitchen sink was clogged and filled with nasty water on check in, the a.c. was not cooling the toilet woke the whole room when flushed and the carpet needed to be cleaned

Property was quiet staff was nice.

Huge complex, pools but limited customer service
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Its too big - have to drive from room to reception Not meant for short stay No breakfast/ coffee Bathroom could be cleaner

Large apartment with basic amenities Good for a family on a long trip Lots of pools (hot tub)

It was ok really nice location for friends and family to stay nice pool area.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

They used two cards because the first one "declined on them" and then the next day my partner checked his phone to see that it went through so we went back and they really didn't show that they had any interest in caring. Had to call the bank and resolve the problem.

Good for what we needed, would stay again and recommend to friends if they travel
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Heat. It was a chilly weekend when we stayed, and the room was air conditioned quite well - but when we arrived, it was quite cold in the room. We attempted to turn on the heat but it did not work. We understand this being Florida, it is not a big issue - but in order for us to get warm, we had to run the shower on hot to allow some warmth and heat into our room. The toilet chain was broken, and we advised them of this and they stated they would fix it. Also, the remote control for the bedroom TV was in room, but the living room did not have one. We also reported this as we didn't want to get in trouble for it being missing. They were understanding and helpful regarding these issues.

The space, the layout, the high floor we were on, the amazingly friendly and helpful check in person that assisted us. You could easily stay here for a night or for an extended stay for as long as you needed - it's all perfect for whatever you need! Towels, extra towels, and blankets were provided in room without asking which was most appreciated

The staff was not helpful.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The staff was not helpful. I am a female and after 9pm, i had to walk thru a dark parking lot from the check-in building to the building I was going to stay in (osprey). I asked for an escort and was denied. The purpose of my trip was to attend the doctor.After attending the doctor the next day,i arrived at the facility and could not get in my room. I hobbled over to the Front Desk and explained that the green light was lit on the door which should not be. I was given another room key and told to come back if I still could not get in. I returned to the room and still could not get in. I called and it took over an hour for me to get in the room. The maintenance man said the inside of the lock had to be changed. During the hour I waited to get in my room I was in excruciating pain which I conveyed to them.After getting in the room I wanted to communicate with my family to let them know I was okay and I could not get on the internet which I had paid for. I called the Front Desk and was told that the internet cost $10 per day. I was angry, I shouted (I paid for it), she then put me on hold and never came back. I tried calling back and they refused to answer the call. At that point I left the room to go to the Front Desk and met the Maintenance Manager as I exited the building. He was coming to bring me another set of keys for the door. I told him what had happened and he gave me the password for the internet.I expressed to him the lack of customer service. The Manager on Duty called me and he started the conversation with excuses rather than apologies and i was appalled. I expressed my disappointment to him quickly and told him that I am ending The conversation because I did not want to come across as a rude person and if we continued it would seem that I am because I am angry at his approach.

Area accommodations were expensive. This was the cheapest. And it was.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

When we booked, we asked to extend checkout. We received an email from you, that you got it extended for us. Yet when we checked in the resort would not honor our request. Needs a new mattress. Exterior windows were filthy. Could hear TV next door. Connecting door was not soundproof. Older building.

Room clean

Had a great visit with family. Love the pool
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The check-in process takes quite a while - I think there may have been some computer issues going but wasn't informed.

Room layout and location. Staff was very nice and helpful

Excellent Service Excellent Resourt

Nothing to report.

Great and easy to work with Booking I will be back. I used this Resort for many year always special and clean.It is located in a very nice safe area in weston. Just becoming a little bit old but I still think it is great and nice. Ahhh it is very well located for going shopping.Many malls and shops close by 20 25 minutes away.

Thankful with the staff for their help during my stay
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The place is family friendly! they have activities for the guests, the staff is amazing!! It was an excellent place to stay before and after my wedding :)

Very good value for the cost.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Very good value for the cost. We stayed there after Irma until power was restored in Naples. There was no price gouging due to the circumstances and they credited us for an unused day when we were able to go home early.

not that good
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

ants all over you have to drive to find a jacuzzi its not even on the same street.

ants in the kitchen and in bathroom. I complained but they didnt care. While I was in line kids were in the swimming pool and a man poured chlorine and told them to get out of the pool in middle of the day. She complained and they didnt care so this lady went to a manager who ignored her.

Good for couple getaway
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Bad lighting bathroom and bedroom..no lamps or mirror in bedroom. Have to get up to turn bedroom light off.Bathroim shower leaked.Was told no deposit required and at end of reservation had to pay. Had to pay full amou.nt before seeing the room.

Good locatiin its a resort.Shuttle provided in close range and activities .

Toilet overflowed, took them over 12 hrs to come look at it and we were greeted with attitude!
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Customer service and maintenance were terrible! Housekeeping was the only reason I didn't rate the staff lower. Toilet overflowed around 10am, we called the front desk asking for someone to come check it out and clean the bathroom. A lady on staff said someone will be right up. We had to leave the room as we had activities planned for the day. When we returned 12 hrs later, everything was the same. I called the front desk again and they said their staff didn't communicate the problem over shift change. (Still should not matter as I called that morning not evening) I ask to speak to the supervisor and was told they would return my call shortly. They sent a maintenance guy up and he greeted us with a nasty attitude and gave us new towels because we had the other ones on the floor to try and clean up water. THEN this guy handed me a trash bag and said I could pick up the dirty towels and put them in there, and to call house keeping in the MORNING to clean my bathroom. I had to call the front desk again and demand to speak to the supervisor again and they finally transferred me. From here I spent that night and the next morning arguing with the staff because they were refusing to refund me any of my money and basically having the "I'm sorry this happened, but oh well get over it" type of attitude when my whole vacation was ruined after staying at this "resort".

Great value.

Outdated.

Weston is a beautiful area away from Fort Lauderdale. This property is a little dated but they are trying to update rooms. Our bed was very comfortable but the pull out sofa for my daughters was extremely uncomfortable with the feeling of coils. Parking was great. Kitchen was nice for a kitchenette and Publix nearby. We stayed in the Sandpiper.

Room not ready??? Really??
    • Superior One-Bedroom King Suite

This is a large property and locating even the building your room is in is hard to find.. color coding of buildings would be ideal.... also when we arrived at 2:30 pm our room was not ready and they said check in would be 4 :00 pm which was understood and we came back at 4 pm and they said return in 30 min... we returned and room still not ready... we had another place we had to be at 5 Pm and no time to do what we needed to do. They were kind enough to give us late check out at 12:30pm which was no good since the maid was walking in the room at 9:30AM ... then again an hour later... so this honestly amazed us that our room was not ready by 4:00 pm if they are running you out even before the normal checkout time of 10:00AM... we were only staying for 1 night so maybe a better experience if you stay longer .... I paid a lot of money for my room and I feel if I check in at 4:30pm my Checkout time should be 4:30 PM next day.... since people arrive different times... overall not a bad place just need better communication with staff and better directions to the right building

The room was great

Not what I expected at all!
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The air conditioner was no working right and I called as soon as we unpacked at 4:30 pm. Then we went out and returned around 7:00 pm and nobody had come to fix it, I called again and I t was 9:00 pm and still nobody had come, I called again and at 9:30 someone came and said it was not working and they did not have a fan to give us so they would call the front desk and someone change our room and nobody eve called again so we spent the night sweating. The next morning another tech came to check the air and it took him 5 minutes to fix it and the cold air started flowing as it should have. Then my husband went to the front office and they gave him a key to another room to keep along with the current room key, and if the air stopped working again we could just move to that room at anytime. Well at 9:30 pm it started getting hot again and we went to try and open the door to the other room and the key never worked so we ended up staying in that same room. No the type of service I expected!!

The parking was nice.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

We were in the Heron2 building away from the main resort. I requested the smaller room (B) next to our family, room (A), the front desk claimed the room was unavailable...it wasn't, the room was not occupied throughout our stay. We stayed in another room away from my family. That was irritating to me.

The parking was nice. The rooms were ok.the pool was nice.

Your profile on website took me to Vacation village at...
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Your profile on website took me to Vacation village at Weston, with pictures and amenities of Weston. Hence with booked it came up as Bonaventure which is completely a different resort and place. No lobby, poor swimming pool, the bed to sleep was horrible, needed to pay RESORT fees and for WiFi which you did not reported on. I don't think you did a good job vetting the resort info.

It was terrible to get to our room after check in .
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

It was terrible to get to our room after check in . It was late and the room was so far away from check in and so difficult to find . When we finally Found it our keys didn't work . We didn't have two beds but we did have a pull out couch that was very uncomfortable .

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

short and sweet stay
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Check-in took a while location out in suburbs Huge property so ten minute walk to the check-in Had a few drunk and loud people walking around Dated room and bathrooms

The pool Quiet Coffee in the morning poolside Easy access to highway

Overall good, but please better the cleaning service, change sheets please
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

It surprised me that they didnt change the sheets, they just made the bed. That was extremely bad for me. Resort cleaning service came arround once every 3 days, and they didnt change them. On our 4th day the whole building ran out of water between 9:00 am and 2:30 pm.. We couldnt shower !!!! refrigerator was old, but was working fine.

nice rooms, comfy bed,

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Disappointment
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Morning coffee empty every morning or not existing, staff very unpolite when arriving. When leaving, on the phone insisting to go to registration present, after quing there being told that the check-out could have been done on the phone. Room (smaller one) incredible dark, outdated. Big disappointment as a whole. No contact from the staff needed on this, damage already done, no apologies needed to waste more time thinking of a bad holiday location.

A good deal if you get a good price
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Need a good map The buildings do not have any lobbies or security (door key not usefull)

The area is clean and well maintained. Lots of services nearby

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Nice for One Night, not Longer
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Refrigerator was rusted outside, very old. Couch was old and creaked when you sat on it. I was in Sandpiper II in a B suite, walls were thin, could hear folks next door and their TV. Also had to drive to main buildings where my friends were staying. Not convenient. Pool behind Reservation area was packed with humanity.

Apartment was a nice size, bed was comfy. Nice TVs.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Looked more like a budget hotel in the hallways
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

There was no mattress in the sofa bed, so we sat really really low, you sank onto the springs. We don't sleep together so it made for an awkward nite. It was late when we checked in. I mention it to them at the front desk the next morning they wouldn't do anything about the [price of the room. Not Happy

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Disappointed
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Rental unite old, saggy couch few toilet amenities and not even pen and pad by phone! The hallway carpet was stained not a 4/5 star resort

Landscape well maintained

Accommodations were spacious well suited to our need.
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

Hallways etc were not inviting. Pictures and plants runner on the floor etc something to pickup the scenery as you walk from the elevator to your room. Better decor all around.

Accommodations were spacious well suited to our need. Clean. Well kept.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

You have to bring the keys back to the Office when checking...
    • Superior One-Bedroom King Suite

You have to bring the keys back to the Office when checking out. We are used to just leaving the keys in the room and leaving. Minor, but inconvenience

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Disappointed
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

Pools were nice grounds were nice

We own here and very upset with it ...Needs up date carpets dirty.. needed hot water not like warm dyer would not dry cloths need hat water on washers ... need to up date painting very dated

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Good place to stay if you need kitchen facilities.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Had to drive a distance from registration area to get to the room since it was down another street. Confusing finding the room once we got there as parking garage under building with no directions to rooms.

A staff member was waiting to take our keys in the morning right when we got off the elevator so we didn't have to drive back to the reservation building.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

Vacation Village - good for the money but needs an update and more amenities
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

There was no tennis but on the website it seemed like tennis was right there. It was a private club, and quite expensive. We booked it specifically for tennis so we were disappointed that were not more amenities.

The rooms were spacious and clean although a bit dated. We asked for a cot because the fold out bed was not comfortable but that was an extra charge. If it sleeps a certain number then all beds should be the same comfort.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Not a Hotel/Motel...it's a timeshare vacation destination
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

This is a timeshare destination resort, not a "one night hotel". We had to drive half a mile to our room from registering and then return the next morning to deliver our key. No breakfast only coffee after 8am. Bed was uncomfortable, walls were thin, you could hear TV's, toilets flushing etc. We were required to take our trash out ourselves. They took a mandatory $100 security deposit upon arriving. I was not expecting that nor had I read that anywhere. At 6 am the neighbors entered our room and announced that they had plumbing problems and were informed that our room was vacant so they could stay there. We have yet to figure out how their key worked our door. They proceeded to rearrange their furniture next door, making it impossible to sleep. We packed and left almost immediately. Upon returning our key, the attendant had no explanation as to why the "neighbors" key worked our room nor offered any compensation to the awkward circumstances. My husband couldn't even have his morning coffee since it was only 7am! This is probably a nice place if you were spending a week but definitely not passing thru for only a night.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

Worth it, great value
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

I didn't realize that the property included several buildings spread across a couple of miles. It was confusing at first, but then I realized that this is like a timeshare property that rents out rooms that are vacant.

Nice to have a few pools to choose from, a couple within walking distance from building. Awesome to have a kitchen and living area set apart from sleeping area.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

Convenient and acceptable, but only just.
    • Superior One-Bedroom King Suite

I have stayed here for over 15 years, unfortunately standards seem to have decreased each year. Little has been done to the property over these years and the condo's are now very 'tired' to put it mildly and are showing signs of wear and tear. I was disappointed this time that the condo was not particularly clean, it had been superficially cleaned but the toilet was definitely not smelling fresh and walking around in bare feet left the soles of your feet black. Kitchen utensils seem to get less each time I visit and this time the waste disposal did not work and the sink was obviously clogged. I may still stay there due to the convenience, but it is getting to the stage where I may have to look for better premises.

It is very convenient for me to stay here. I really to not use all their facilities, but they appear to be good. Wi-Fi has improved since last time I stayed and was actually useable this time though not particularly fast. The condos are spacious.

Too expensive and no in room coffee
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Directions on property poor,got lost driving to bldg,poor signage,not aware it was a timeshare therefore no coffee in room and 10am checkout too early

Bed comfy and covered parking

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

It was great.

Everything!!!

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Awesome place to visit.

Nothing all was good

Wonderful resort enjoyed it very much will be staying here in the future.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Beautiful apartment

Little old

Very clean

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Bed is comfy
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

how close you are to the next room.

Bed is comfy

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Friendly front staff
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

How the put all black people in the block off the main site resort

Friendly front staff

Friendly staff
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Resort fee refund takes five days.

Great place

Vacation
    • Superior One-Bedroom King Suite

The place is quite clean and close to the mall it's good for the whole family I will definitely stay there again

• Superior One-Bedroom King Suite

Have stayed at other locations of this resort which where more updated

Miami City

The rain

Miami City

Comfortable and convenient.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

finding the apartment building was difficult with not good building signage.

beds were good, we only stayed one night for a concert.

Property is so clean and staff is friendly.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Property is so clean and staff is friendly. A real family community. Worth every penny spent. Fun activities daily

Room was not what i expected
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Pictures on the website are not the room you book. They also stated that they were aware of this.

They did upgrade my room but I had to pay for it

Nice clean pools.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Room was clean, but was very dated. Needs updating.

Nice clean pools. Close to shopping

Alittle pricey but enjoyed the resort.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Too far away from the larger nicer pool

Pool and activities.

The property meets expaectatios but the checkin process was terrible.
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

Check in takes too long. The staff needs more training. The manager Villao was rude and lacks customer service skills.

Size of rooms and full kitchen

The reception was not near the apartments.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The reception was not near the apartments.

It was ok