Reviews of Vacation Village in the Berkshires 5 stars

276 Brodie Mountain Road, Hancock, MA 01237, USA

#2 of 3 hotels in Hancock

Wonderful!! even without a room with a direct mountain view.
    • Deluxe Suite

We are a husband/wife who were celebrating our anniversary. The first room assigned was closer to where all of the amenities and activities for kids/families. We wanted to be further away from all of the action. The staff was very accommodating when I asked if our room could be changed (of course, it was immediately after we learned the location of the assigned room). I think couples should be in buildings closer to the entrance with a mountain view.

I liked the layout of the 1 bedroom with a king-sized bed. It included a jacuzzi tub in the bed-room and a separate shower. A full kitchen, which we did utilize and the patio was a plus! Very clean

Could not wait to leave
    • Deluxe Suite

Ground floor unit, no view from balcony, entire building smelled like stale cigarette smoke. Sleeper couch had no blanket or pillow, when I asked for it after having to drive up to Main area, reception person seemed extremely inconvenienced.

The location is nice and the pool ok

The staff, the room, the location, the views, the amenities, are all wonderful at this resort.
    • Premier Suite

Arcade needs updating but other than that it’s great!

We had a wonderful room with a great view thanks to our favorite employee that checked us in, I wish I could remember her name. But from the start the vacation was amazing and the staff was friendly. The condo/apartments are lovely and very clean and spacious. I love the huge indoor and outdoor pools and that they have a seperate kiddie pool and the barbecue grills that are pretty up to date. Everywhere you walk around the property(which is huge) has beautiful views. There’s the ski resort right across the street so when your done relaxing you can have some fun! My boyfriend and I went for our anniversary for a quaint weekend and Will be back for sure! The place exceeded my expectations and was very well priced!

Perfect
    • Deluxe Suite

The was nothing I didn’t like just that everything was far they could open a convenient store in the property for the future

Everything my whole experience was amazing.

Beautiful views, great pool
    • Superior One Bedroom

I do not understand how ANY property has a 10am check-out. And then bang on your door starting at 9:45 am. Absurd. And check-in is 4pm, NO earlier - so you are paying a FULL rate for 18 hours of use.

Beautiful views, great pool

It had a kitchen and ample parking.
    • Superior One Bedroom

We were very disappointed that the bed in our room sagged. We reported it and would have liked some sort of support added to the bed, but that didn't happen. The hotel adds a "resort fee" to the stated fee, and the rooms are not cleaned or the bed made unless the customer pays another $25. The shower had no grab bars or rubber mats for the tub floor, and it was slippery and dangerous. When we arrived, the shower door was broken and had to be fixed. There is little sound insulation, and conversations in the next unit were very audible. Cooking odors from other units were also quite evident. Finally, the location is quite remote, and it's necessary to drive for everything guests need (gas, food). The resort is honest about that, but it's still a drawback. ,

It had a kitchen and ample parking. The staff was pleasant., and the pool was nice.

We enjoyed our stay very much and would definitely stay there again.
    • Deluxe Suite

TV reception was poor - need better cable service.

The property was very well maintained. Beautiful view from our room. We found our room/suite to be clean, well furnished and very comfortable. Large rooms. Comfortable king size bed.

Our mini getaway
    • Deluxe Suite

My only qualm was with such a late check in time of 4pm and such an early check out time of 10 am it felt like such a rushed trip just for 1 night (like we we were just giving them our money to hold and keep). We were in the room for all of 12-13 hour which included time to cook our meals, sleep, shower and clean per the guest notice so to make sure we would not get charged an additional cleaning fee. Also when booking I was not informed of an additional fee I would be charged when checking in, which was news to me as it was no where mentioned in my booking details (and I read everything in great detail to plan ahead) but I paid it ( as it had already been a long drive/day).

I really loved our room and that our patio faced the woods/trees. Pretty property and we'll maintained. The staff there were very helpful and kind.

adequate for our needs but nothing special.
    • Superior One Bedroom

minimalist environment. Little noise isolation between rooms. Lots of rules. Wish there was a coffee shop or small store close by.

Easy parking, large rooms and clean.

The place was okay for the value but I would recommend going somewhere else.
    • Deluxe Suite

The bed covers and comforters were very rough and flat, not fluffy at all. It made it hard to sleep. Especially since the room temperature controls are slow to respond making it hard to maintain a temperature in the room. Also the check out time is early (10 am) and the resort expected us to help them clean the place and do dishes or else they threatened to charge us a cleaning fee of 125. The check out time should be at least 11am if they expect help from the guests. I asked for a 11am check out time and they denied me this. Even after the resort lost power for an hour the day before I had to check out.

The facilities were nice. Location is nice as well, remote but still close to things.

Room was clean & larger than inticipated.
    • Deluxe Suite

Room was clean & larger than inticipated. Bed was extremely comfortable, kitchen was perfect with nice accessories, laundry facilities was complimentary

Location activities room was decent
    • Superior One Bedroom

The only thing was that Christina at check in told us that blg 1 room 105B had a great view however this was not the case unless you liked staring at rocks smh the sofa bed needs a thicker mattress and the electrical wires were showing over the light in the kitchenette !

Location activities room was decent

Spring Retreat
    • Deluxe Suite

I don't like that all the rooms don't have the same size jacuzzi tubs. We stay here often and found this time the tub was much smaller than in rooms we stayed in previous.

I like the fact that it feels you are in an apartment not a hotel.

HOME AWAY FROM HOME
    • Superior One Bedroom

The queen suite room was just enough space for us. The kitchen was a plus and the balcony. The property is located in the berkshires. Great place to relax and enjoy the environment.

Disappointed.
    • Deluxe Suite

I was charged an additional $25 upon arrival for a resort fee not mentioned on booking.com after I had already paid $285 in full for a 2 night stay. The microwave was broken. I took photos. The room needed minor repairs.. such as the broken lock on the bathroom door. The room could have been cleaner and the cheap dishsoap left the dishes unsanitary from the previous guests. The staff was unpleasant, unprofessional, and unhelpful.

We had a full onebedroom apartment, with a full kitchen and...
    • Deluxe Suite

The jacuzzi wAs in the bedroom. The kitchen was not as well stocked as most of this type—-no foil paper, no tablecover. There was no shampoo in the apartment, although we expected it, there was no towel exchange, even though we were there for 4 full nights, the heating system was much too noisy.....and we had to change rooms because the first one was on the ground floor, even though we requested an upper floor.

We had a full onebedroom apartment, with a full kitchen and jacuzzi. Also a lovely porch with a fine view of Jimmy Peak.

Decent stay while visiting family in the area, good value for the money we paid
    • Superior One Bedroom

Two things stood out as severely lacking - first, they have great LG flat screen TVs, but only have analog cable hooked up to them. Why bother with the great TVs if you're going to use a garbage feed? It was cable, but the picture looked like it had rabbit ears hooked up to them. Glad we brought the Roku with us! Secondly, while the bathroom is HUGE, it would have been smarter to use some of that room to increase the size of the tub/shower combo. It is TINY. I'm 6'1 and there is no way I could possibly have taken a bath were I so inclined. That's not unusual, but my wife, who's 5'2 wouldn't have been able to either. If you're staying here to ski at Jiminy Peak and like to stretch out in a warm bath afterwards...look elsewhere, 'cause it ain't happening here. One last thing - while not a huge problem, it was pretty noisy. The family that was in the suite next door had a herd, and they let them run up and down the halls, yelling and, well, being kids. It got a little annoying after a while, though they finally corralled them around 9 PM and put the muzzles on. If you're a couple, like we were, you might request to NOT be put next to a family.

Great location, plenty of parking, full-sized fridge, cook top and microwave. The bed was comfortable enough (we have a Tempurpedic at home, so we're spoiled!) and the sheets and blankets were fine. Nice balcony off the bedroom too. We didn't use the pools, but it was big and looked nice. The living room has a couch and chair, both very comfortable. It also had an electric fireplace too, for a little ambiance and extra heat if you need it.

Colleen is the best front desk check in person ever!
    • Superior One Bedroom

Colleen is the best front desk check in person ever! Me, my son, my older daughter and her children and my younger daughter husband and children all making scattered reservations at differing arrival and departure times. Colleen got us all together in joint suites near movies swimming and other events for the children, accessible facilities for handicapped and carefully explained everything. Our possibly disastrous arrival and stay was made a great experience. Thank you Colleen.

Disappointed
    • Superior One Bedroom

Vomit in hall,outside door doesn't lock,old mattress supposed with plywood, lots of stairs. Little parking at pool ,stairs to get there. Lot's of plumbing noises refridge squealing

The room was clean

We skied at Jiminy Peak which was awesome the kids loved the indoor pool.
    • Superior One Bedroom

Our electric stove did not work, we also don't like that you have to drive to the pool area the building is not connected to rooms.

I liked that it was family friendly close to Jiminy Peak Mountain the room was clean

We came up last minute to celebrate my sons ninth birthday...
    • Superior One Bedroom

We came up last minute to celebrate my sons ninth birthday with friends and family and it was perfect! The suites and location to mountain was fabulous. Was blown away with the facilities and will absolutely be coming back. It is so nice to find this spot and that you don’t have to take out a loan out to enjoy a weekend with friends and family and ski! Thank you

To short but very sweet. Will be back in summer love outdoor facility too
    • Deluxe Suite

Need closer parking near pool area at lease handicap spot.

Enjoyed being so close to the mountain you can see people skiing. Like the set up of the appartment, feels like a condo. Love the pool area, nice lockers. Great addition up stairs new gym, play area movie room very nice. Like the pictures of other Vacation Villages around the room. We liked the addition of the fire pit over looking the mountain.

Very nice appartement -very clean and spacious.
    • Superior One Bedroom

Lack of nearby restaurants and food stores. Especielly at off-season. A lot of restaurants were closed. There should have been a restaurant at The resort. I missed shampoo and other bath things. There was a lot of noise from upstairs neighbors.

Very nice appartement -very clean and spacious. Loved The pool.

It was OK
    • Superior One Bedroom

The view from the window left much to desire - since we faced the road with parked cars, the blinds were shut all the time. The noise coming from the "overhead" apartment was disturbing.

Cleanliness of the apartment was so pleasing!

Nice facility but you need to read the fine print.
    • Superior One Bedroom

The remote control on both TV's didn't work. You had to take out the garbage when you leave or you would be charged an extra fee. This wasn't clear when I booked it. I thought it was a hotel!

I liked the pool, hot tub, game room And the condo with a fireplace and separate bedroom we're great.

Excellent hotel that was nicely decorated and clean, with friendly staff.
    • Superior One Bedroom

I was surprised by how nice the the hotel was. Everything in an out was easy. Room was clean, and accommodated us nicely. Having the kitchenette was really helpful with getting us out early to ski. Location was perfect. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Convenient for families
    • Deluxe Suite

Could have had more towels, blankets in the room. But can call for more. Have to remember your own shampoo. Other than that we had all we needed!

Great location for Jiminy Peak. Easy for families. Kids loved the pool.

Across from mountain and the pool.
    • Deluxe Suite

The noise factor. You capfuls hear all the rooms around you. It was hard to sleep. The smoke detectors that went off when making breakfast.

Across from mountain and the pool.

I will be coming back to this hotel next time I go to Jiminy Peak for sure!
    • Superior One Bedroom

The only thing I didn't like was that there wasn't a restaurant or bar in the hotel, although the restaurants on the mountain were very close! But everything else was great! :)

Rooms were very nice and clean! I liked that the room was a condo feel and that I could walk right across from the room to the main entrance.

All the other hotels are fully booked because of the long...

I left my ring on the tank in the bathroom while I washed my face. I left hotel and then called back to look for my ring. You probably will know what happened next. Yes nobody saw my ring. But I am pretty sure it was in the bathroom because i only took it off while washing face. :(

All the other hotels are fully booked because of the long weekend. Only this one got vacancies.

Location was key to Jiminy Peak and value for the money was...
    • Superior One Bedroom

Beds are too mushy especially pull out couch which for the kids, it works but fir adults no. Check out at 10am is way too early and not able to extend an hour even. Would also be nice to have breakfast option for the early morning skiers since the smaller units with not a real cooktop but electric portable burners would be helpful.

Location was key to Jiminy Peak and value for the money was the goal.

Nice and affordable
    • Superior One Bedroom

The rooms need more cleaning. We discovered stuff under the table from previous guests which means the cleaning people didn't really look there when cleaning :)

Very affordable stay! We stayed for skiing and it was a very nice getaway!

Fantastic short stay for a winter weekend.
    • Superior One Bedroom

There was nothing we didn't like. Was hoping for a shuttle to Jiminy Peak from the resort.

Awesome location. Great access to Jiminy Peak. Great value for the money. The kids loved it.

Going Back!!!!
    • Superior One Bedroom

Our door to the room did not close which was a bummer when the kids were watching TV . There is no delivery service in the area - bring food. We ordered from an advertised pizza place (Pizza Plus) and it took them 3 HOURS and we didn’t get all our food and they still charged us full price!!! Also, we didn’t realize that the B unit was much smaller and had no oven & dishwasher which was tough for a lot of the food I brought with me for the family since we are gluten free. Next time I will request room version A . Because of the oven need and space to accommodate the dog travel crate.

Great location! The pool and jacuzzi were tons of fun after a day of skiing. Quick 2 minute car ride to the mountain-really close for such a great price!!!!

We would go back for a longer stay, and bring our own food.
    • Deluxe Suite

It would be so much better if they had a restaurant and bar on site. After a long day of skiing with a tired and hungry family, it's really inconvenient to have to go out to eat.

The suite was very clean and comfortable. The proximity to Jiminy Peak was great, and it was very quiet.

Never again
    • Superior One Bedroom

They didnt have shampoo we had to go all the way to tge front desk for it. The shower took forever to get hot. The pool is not connected so i couldnt use it. I'd have to drive up to the front desk to use it in freezing weather. Doesnt make sense to me. The room was on the lower floor which smelled like wet dog.

Liked the location

We loved everything about our room we traveled with 3 kids 2...
    • Superior One Bedroom

We loved everything about our room we traveled with 3 kids 2 snowboards 23 sets of skis and lots of luggage we had plenty of room left to walk around.

Perfect for family getaway in any srason. It was our third time there in 1 year and we'll be back!!
    • Superior One Bedroom

Only complaint is the weather....out of their hands

Staff was extra accommodating when we discovered we booked the wrong type of room. Happily moved us to the right room for a nominal charge.

Check in time of 4 pm and check out of 10am is a bit extreme.
    • Deluxe Suite

Check in time of 4 pm and check out of 10am is a bit extreme. I understand it’s a big resort perhaps more cleaning crews but 4 pm is too late otherwise it’s a nice resort

This place was well worth the money!
    • Superior One Bedroom

This place was well worth the money! Lots of great amenities from the pool, game room, movie theatre, fitness room, it was great. My kids also loved that you could borrow movies from the front desk free of charge!

VVB is a great place for family fun!
    • Deluxe Suite

We have stayed 4 times now at Vacation Village Berkshires and had a great experience. This time we stayed in Building 26 in Suite A and it was much smaller then the other A unites in 5,6 13 buildings that we have stayed in the past. The bed was also very uncomfortable this time. Overall we had a great time but was a little disappointed with the smaller room size.

We love the location and the kids love the pool! Rooms are always clean too!

This was a terrific short getaway for our family.
    • Deluxe Suite

The only recommendation I have is that they should leave creamers and sugars along with the coffee. Everything else was amazing.

This was an amazing experience for myself, my husband, and our nine year old daughter. We visited of an overnight in winter. We used Vacation Village as a "base camp" while we visited the local attractions, and I must say it was a very pleasant place, and nicely located. It was exceptionally clean. Our daughter LOVED the indoor pool. There were a lot of kids because it was a rainy day, but that did not bother us-the whole experience was excellent and the place is organized and well suited for children. The apartment was comfortable and exceeded our expectations. We definitely plan to return.

Wonderful
    • Deluxe Suite

The fireplace was ornamental and didn’t release any heat.

My family of 5 stayed comfortably in the deluxe suite for a reasonable rate. The proximity to Jiminy Peak was a wonderful bonus. Our room location was just near the pool, which was also a great convenience. If we weren’t so tired after our day of skiing, the jacuzzi was a nice touch.

• Deluxe Suite

I did not like the fact that there was not complimentary beverages and coffee selection was bare bones. I also did not like that bathrooms did not have soap in the dispensers for 2 days and through out the facility the hand sanitizers were empty. Pretty obvious they are cutting costs and everything was barebones. We had 4 people stay in the suite and they only gave us 3 bath towels. When I asked for more they said they had a laundry room.

Rooms are a good size AND LOCATION TO MOUNTAIN IS GREAT

Great value for money; comfortable place for families with kids.
    • Deluxe Suite

Room was a little cold even with heater. No shampoo provided.

Front desk staff was very friendly and accomodating. Very close to Jiminy Peak. Very good value for money during peak ski season.

The room was comfortable and clean, environmental systems...
    • Superior One Bedroom

I've stay at this location many times in the last 10 years. However the place is getting kind of dated. I had forgotten that in the B units there is no stove (just a hot plate) and no dishwasher. I usually stay in the "A" units which have both. The Fireplace was the most disappointing as it was just a light and generated no heat.

The room was comfortable and clean, environmental systems good and bed very comfortable.

Great place to stay for a ski weekend.
    • Superior One Bedroom

The pull out sofa bed was very uncomfortable. Other than that, the room was great.

Great place to stay for a ski weekend. Clean rooms, friendly staff.

Fun family getaway
    • Superior One Bedroom

The sofa bed was very uncomfortable for the kids but if that would be improved upon it would be a 10/10 experience.

Very clean. Comfortable Space. Great pool. Excellent price for a weekend getaway.

Place is sill affordable for the level of comfort and...
    • Superior One Bedroom

Facilities are getting dated. I’ve been going there for last 10 years and I remember some of the buildings being built. Management should invest in the upkeep.

Place is sill affordable for the level of comfort and quality. It’s close to the jiminy peak trails but doesn’t require a car ride. Large pool is a nice reset for the kids after a day of skiing.

Convenient for skiing but terrible beds.
    • Deluxe Suite

Pull out bed. It has an extremely thin mattress that is a few inches thick and felt like a big pile of springs with a metal bar running through it. It was hard even for my kids to sleep on it and i don’t know how an adult would do it. Possibly you could improve it if you brought an egg crate or very thick mattress pad for it. Other less important negatives... place felt a bit cheap... toilet was so tiny and low to the ground, even my kids laughed about it, bathroom counter also oddly low. Pillows were bad (small, flat, hard), blankets not provided in room... had to get from front desk. Kitchen wasn’t stocked well (missing some things needed to cook). But those are minor issues compared to the awful bed... a quality pull out bed would make a world of difference for families who rely on using it. I would hesitate to return for that reason alone. If you are staying with just two people, the bed in the master was fine.

Good location close to Jiminy Peak. Nice large indoor pool with pool towels provided. Small arcade for kids. Kids enjoyed renting movies from the lobby the watch at night. Large kitchen and bathroom. Clean. Fireplace in room. Friendly staff.

There should be parking nearer to the pool area so you don't freeze walking back to units.
    • Deluxe Suite

Housekeeping only left one piece of soap in shower and one at sink for two people staying two nights. Only one coffee for two days. No shampoo. Water was only lukewarm in unit 1211A in both spa and shower. The spa hot water was just lukewarm and only trickled out so took forever to fill it with water. Very disappointing to say the least.

Closeness to clubhouse

Clean and spacious room but I probably wouldn't stay here again.
    • Superior One Bedroom

In the pictures the pool area looked great. The pool is indoors so we assumed the hot tub was indoors as well. The hot tub is outdoors. The weather was extremely cold so we decided we didn't want to deal with the cold to get to the hot tub. This place would be so much better if it had a tunnel or heated walkway over to the pool/game room area from the buildings. I think the fireplace in the room is just for show because it gave off no heat whatsoever when turned on. Also, the front desk staff could have been a little bit more friendly. The person who helped us at check in didn't smile once. Also, we walked over to the pool area at night and my husband saw the front desk people whispering to each other and looking in our direction. He felt like they were talking about us. This hotel has no restaurant area or bar. Your choices are to stay in the room or visit the pool area unless you want to drive out.

This place is a very close (5 minute or less) drive to Jiminy Peak ski mountain. The room we had was spacious and clean. The price was very affordable.

Loved this place and would definitely stay there again.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

If I had to be super picky I would say that the Room was a bit outdated in decor. They could definitely use a remodel. The Gym was kinda small and needs an update as well

Great location and proximity to Jiminey Peak. Plus the deluxe room was like a small apartment so we saved $ on food by cooking. The room had all necessary cooking and serving supplies and ice maker in freezer which was so convenient. We traveled with 4 kids under 6 years old and it was -2 degrees that weekend so was awesome to be able to stay in for meals.

The resort is directly across the street from Jiminy Peak...
    • Superior One Bedroom

We were not happy with the choice of Nearest restaurants that were within 15 minutes. But we had a kitchen.

The resort is directly across the street from Jiminy Peak there is a lot to do there. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room had two TVs, kitchen and very large bathroom. Was perfect for a family of four.

Will be back again next year
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Not at all a biggie, but we were suprized that no toilteries were provided in the unit. However, they were available from reception.

This was our second trip to Vacation Village with the family. We went with another family and had ajoining units. Our units had a common entry way, which made it easy for even the littlest kids. Overall, super comfy unit with all the ammenities of home. Great (indoor) pool and recently moved (updated) indoor gym and upstairs games/play area (separate from the game room).

It was a relaxing weekend away.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The bathroom was a bit oddly configured. It was very large and the only light switch was at the door to the kitchen and not one near the bedroom door. This made it difficult in the middle of the night. The jetted tub was in the bedroom which I couldnt understand since the bathroom is very large. The tub was outdate and the jets were VERY loud. not relaxing at all. Although, the rooms were very comfortable the whole unit is very dated.....parking was not good either. You really should consider assigned parking. both nights we had to walk quite a distance to find a parking spot.

The condo was very nice. It had everything you needed as far as the kitchen is concerned. The bed and living room furniture was very comfortable. It is spacious enough to enjoy yourself and quiet. The closet space and in room safe was a plus.

A wonderful and affordable getaway spot for the whole family that is easy to get to.
    • Superior One Bedroom

The hot tub was overrun by children at times. The locker room was small and could not accommodate more than two or three people at a time without it becoming uncomfortable. Would love it if the property had a larger, more diverse playground for children.

The rooms were extremely spacious and clean as were the bathrooms. Parking was easy all over the property. The swimming pool and gym were great.

It was well worth the price I paid. I would certainly go back there again.
    • Superior One Bedroom

Everything was fantastic. The bathroom was huge, bedroom was great. The fact that I had two tvs was even better. I didn't use the fireplace but I thought that was cool to have one in the room. Balcony was beautiful, bummer it was too cold to enjoy it.

We will be back!
    • Superior One Bedroom

No food service on the property.

The location was amazing .. great for star gazing and hiking. The property had everything you needed to have a good time with a family with young kids; game room, hot tub, indoor pool, fire pit, and playground.

Beautiful Hidden Gem
    • Superior One Bedroom

The beds are a hit or miss, some beds are comfortable some not at all. My other issue is a lot of times the bedroom door will not close and the latch is broken. This causes an issue when traveling with kids and they are asleep on pullout couch and I'm trying to watch TV in the bedroom.

Beautiful surroundings nestled in the hills of the Berkshires. Very cozy surroundings. I have stayed many times and will again.

other than the dirty tub it was a great stay and I will go back to stay another time.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

I had to clean the whirlpool tub in my room 3 times by running bleach through it and then wiping the sludge that built up off of the inside sides of the tub, and there were some hairs in the shower and on the toilet when I first got there that I had to wipe up. they could certainly do a more thorough cleaning of the whirlpool tub especially and the hairs in the bathroom were kinda gross but not terrible. after the tub was cleaned 3 times though it worked wonderfully for the rest of my stay.

the staff were very nice and helpful and the grounds and room were really nice. they had a firepit for people to enjoy by the main building it was over all a really nice stay. it was worth the money spent

overall ok with some surprises, good and bad.
    • Superior One Bedroom

Lots of military style instructions from house keeping such as removing the garbage and placing them in the bins outside, disposing the used sheets on the floor in the bathroom , failure to comply gave raise to the potential of ones credit card being charged. On top of that one was invited to tip the housekeeping staff. Also check out was early at 10 am. I was not expecting this. possibly because the property is a time share and not a hotel, hence it does not fully cater for the overnight stay. Perhaps a little flexibility for a different short term stays may be helpful.

The room was in fact bigger than expected. It contained a bedroom, with a separate living, dinning room and kitchenette. The sofa in the living room converted into a sofa bed but was not very comfortable. Nevertheless we had more room than I expected.

Not impressed in room or location.
    • Superior One Bedroom

This is the first time I couldn't request for a late check out in my life. Also I was expected to take out the garbage and do dishes etc. or I'd be charged.

Will definitely return!
    • Superior One Bedroom

Young woman who checked us in was just barely pleasant and seemed like she'd rather be anywhere else but there. Asked her a few questions about the property and received one word, terse answers. Room was beautiful but small deck area bordered thick woods with no view.

Great value. Room was large, nicely decorated and very comfortable.

Great stay
    • Superior One Bedroom

Only one bed in our room so the kids had to sleep in the living room

Loction is good, room with a kitchen, fridge, microwave and all utensils Indoor and outdoor pools, open until 11pm Free movie rental Great view

Nice for a longer duration of stay, if prices go down
    • Superior One Bedroom

View from the room only consisted of large trees. Staff at check-in was very busy with herself and not at all interested in the guests. Dogpoo in front of the building entrance wasn t cleaned up day later. Apparently no one checks.

Large bathroom, nice fireplace.

Great!
    • Superior One Bedroom

We liked the layout of the condo. It was well-maintained and clean and we had everything we needed. There was lots to do i.e. swimming, game room, hot tub, ping pong, pool table, movie each night, movie rentals and beautiful scenery. Staff was very helpful and nice.

Excellent decision to stay here.
    • Superior One Bedroom

Parking was the only problem I had. my partner is handy cap and I had to drop him off then go find a place to park. But it wouldn't stop me from coming back.

The room was very clean and cozy. The bed was very comfortable. Well decorated. Would definitely come back.

Disturbing to say the least!
    • Superior One Bedroom

Having to pay for things like extra soap, shampoo, etc., after spending $135/night (x 5 nights)! Also, having to empty the garbage, put dishes in a dishwasher, etc.! And no free Wifi???? What gives? It hardly felt like a vacation!

The noisiest accommodation I've ever stayed in, thanks to a family of screaming and free roaming children running up and down the hallway, etc.! Also the sounds from upstairs of people constantly stirring about. The accommodation must have had very poor insulation for all the noise that came through the front door and walls and ceiling!

I don't mind driving to Great Barrington and Bennington Vt to see off-season events.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Pillows too hard and too large. I personally prefer softer and smaller pillows.

Beautiful location. Quiet and peaceful. Large rooms. ("A" accommodations). Clean. Very helpful personnel.

Comfortable and homey!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Shower head not good; no different types of sprays.

Very comfortable bed, good space in entire unit, full-size refrigerator, everything needed in kitchen (toaster, coffee maker, etc.)

Highly recommended and we look forward to returning in the Spring!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The suite had the appearance of not having been thoroughly vacuumed prior to our arrival, all else was immaculate.

The property is in an ideal location, providing a safe and well presented facility for couples or families. The staff was extremely cordial and accommodating, the suite was spacious. The electric fireplace en suite was a nice relaxing feature, the suite itself was extremely comfortable, large jetted tub, spacious shower and an extremely comfortable mattress, which was greatly appreciated at the end of travel.

Our unit was nice, but wouldn't want to stay at most of the other sites due to no view.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The sofabed was not usable. Third person had to sleep directly on sofa itself. Not being able to park closer to the pool building without walking up huge flight of stairs would have been easier.

Sofa Bed very uncomfortable. Lumpy and springs annoying. Should supply toiletries and toilet paper in better supply. Only gave us three towels for three people for three-night stay.

loved everything about it.
    • Superior One Bedroom

loved everything about it. surrounded by the mountains and trees, it's a great place to stay in if you are looking for some quiet time and a relaxed atmosphere. very close to main attractions in the Berkshires.

Enjoyed the stay and would stay again.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Pool was too chlorinated...you could smell the chlorine in the lobby. It would be nice to have an on-site market rather than one that required a short drive.

Location was great. And we had a problem with the smoke detection and the facilities staff was friendly and responded promptly.