Reviews of Vagabond Inn Hemet 2 stars

2688 East Florida Avenue, Hemet, CA 92544, USA

#5 of 10 hotels in Hemet

6.2

The beds and breakfast!

Do not lime the beds at all!! The room where i stayed the bed was broken! You also have to pay for the ice when every where else is free!

Room was dingy and bathroom was worse. The people in the room nextdoor were extremely loud until after midnight and would not quiet down when notified.

The facilities are filthy. There was trash on the ground and cigarette butts everywhere. Started to walk upstairs and stepped on a marijuana roach on one of the stairs. Opened the door to the room and instantly smelled like the inside of a diaper pail. The door jambs were shredded like the door had Been busted open a few times. There were ants crawling on the wall next to the bed and ants in and On the bed . There was marijuana smoke from someone that was seeping into our room through the Door cracks . There was a nasty clipped thick toenail on the floor and I killed an earwig that was crawling in the bathroom. The window in the Bathroom had no screen and there was an old pair of men's underwear on the ledge outside of the window. This place was just horrible! I let the lady at the front desk know as I was checking out and she acted so surprised that there were ants in the room. I figured I wasn't going to get anywhere with her so I just Checked out and left the place. I can't believe the reviews said "pleasant". This place was far from pleasant. You're better off sleeping in your car if you have one.

There was nothing to like about this place

EVERYTHING! One of the twin beds was broken. The shower turned into a bath. It was very loud upstairs all night. There was weed smoking next door that I could smell in my room. I saw at least 2 dogs. The internet service was very poor. The bathroom was disgusting. The manager or owner was unfriendly and rude.

The best thing about my stay was that I was able to make a fresh waffle for breakfast.

I asked for smoke free room the room I was in stunk like cigarettes the bathroom was nasty. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone

Didn't like anything of this hotel.

They need to spray for spiders..I seen little spiders didn't think anything about it but woke up with new spider bites both days

The beds we're comfortable but they were definitely not queens I paid for maybe a double

Very little to like. I used to stay here at least once a year. Beds have strange foundation. Feels like you are going to fall off. Staff seemed indifferent. New paint did not cover up the grime. Drug deals in the parking lot. I don't understand how Vagabond gives their name to this anymore

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

If I was able to have a downstairs room.

It was difficult going upstairs, I have congestive heart failure and it was a challenge....the hotel was sold out so there was not a chance to change rooms, I already paid for the room so I had no choice....

Cleanliness and maintenance inside and out was creepy. Had filthy fridge with rust and moldy gaskets. Parking was difficult. Everything was old and stained; it badly needed updates and paint. Wouldn't recommend.

Heater and TV worked, WiFi access

• Executive King Room - Smoking

The worst experience ever. Staff was a Taliban lady very rude. She gave away my room to a new guest that decided they wanted smoking wen they got there. But my room was ordered 2 days prior . She basically told me she gave away my rm and I would have to take non smoking or go elsewhere. I stay at this hotel once every wk. So I spend av of 225.00 a mth there but never again. I can't believe how I was treated and how she didn't care that she handled this situation all wrong. To anyone who wants to stay at this hotel dont dont dont.

The worst experience ever. I ordered my room on Fri for sun. It was given away to someone else. I asked for smoking rm . Got there on sun and the most rude lady ever told me even tho I asked for smoking she gave it away and I would have to take what she had or go elsewhere. I stay at this hotel once a wk every wk. But never again. I had to go find a hotel to stay in since she gave my room away.She actually told me a guest that got a non smoking room now has the smoking room I ordered 2 day prior. She was so rude. The owner is related to her so making a complaint would have done nothing.

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

The people above me slid furniture(?) Across the floor every hour all night. Yes I expected foot steps but not all night. The car traffic was unusual , the people would pull to the back and one would get out and return a few minutes later and the car would leave drugs maybe? The staff didnt think it was unusual and they do not stay in a position to watch. This at least does not happen all night just between 11pm and 2am

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Hair in beds, stained sheets, pillowcases and towels. Grime and dirt on walls. ROACHES!! Tub/shower has no pressure and doesnt drain. We thankfully brought blankets and pillows in the car and were able to sleep on top of the bedding.. This place is sincerely revolting.. We found multiple small roaches crawling around our room regularly.. We set everything up on the dressers and tables and they were still seen crawling atop our stuff.. So distgusting! While out for the day we found that the maids had come in (unannounced or invited by the way) to exchange our linens with even worse brown and black stained linens!! Seriously!? The absolute worst experience we have had with Booking.com or any hotel.. How this place got the rating is has is unbelievable! Ive lost all faith in that rating forever!

The only "good'' thing i can say about this place is it had a nice Tv and WiFi available. We booked a King plus Twin bed and upon arrival found we had already been charged, and the 3 of us had to share a single King bed for the weekend as they were ''sold out'' yet they charged us the same amount that we confirmed the 2 beds at. The staff seems to "live" there on site, making your ''continental breakfast'' out of one of the hotel rooms that probably had the extra twin bed in it that we booked a month ago .. Extremely uncomfortable beds, the bathroom window and screens are broken and dont close properly, leaving you feeling greatful for the bars that are over them in this lovely neighborhood.. With a graveyard of toilets and trash lining the building outside.

The mangers is so rude and diseespextful iam tell u now dont go theee u gonna wanna jump over counter on that lady im report her

Terrible terrible terrible

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Clean, well-maintained property. I felt safe. Television has many channels. Breakfast is fine: make-your-own waffles, healthy cereals, Sunny D-Lite juice, coffee, tea, cocoa. Room is spacious. A/C is relatively quiet.

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

I did not like the rooms toilet, felt it was a too small and the towels weren't that great.

I liked the availability and the fact that we didn't have to pay in advance to book the room.

• Standard King Room

No coffee maker in room; sink was clogged so had to put a wash cloth over the drain due to the stench; hair dryer malfunctioned and was replaced; no soaps or other in-room amenities for travelers.

Free wi-fi and DirectTV.

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

They had coffee makers before but they have removed it. It's so convenient having one cuz sometimes we like to drink coffee at night. I know they serve breakfast with coffee but it's better having one in the room.

Receptionist very friendly and accommodating

The fact that it wasn't clean..... half a toilet paper roll , and there was BED BUGS !!!!! I called front desk no answer , addressed my problem with hotel manager, very rude and not accomodating . I asked for a refund because I didn't sleep their bed . Or a comp'd night at theyre other hotel..... something to make this wrong a right . Very nasty and rude . No customer what service ever .... a lot of prostitues walking the property ...: They're breakfast was disgusting , I told them I was gonna report them and they said go ahead! The health department and the better business has already been notified

Abosolutely nothing

• Standard King Room

Towels are washed on location. Didn't look white. Drain in bath tub was loose. No Iron or ironing board in the room. Extremely hot in the bathroom during the day. Need window shades to make it cooler

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

This was a bare-bones place. The carpet was filthy. The bathroom was minuscule and its window had bars on it and was screwed shut. The sink drain had no cover to it. There was no bar soap, only old, yellowed-plastic shampoo and soap dispensers on the wall of the shower and by the sink. There was no place safe to walk the dogs. There was a vacant lot on each side of the motel, each covered in goat-head thorns.

The people were very friendly and helpful.

Asked for a double bed and called me and said they only had a single bed .. had to fit my 4 band mates in the small room

They had a place to lay my head

• Executive King Room - Smoking

What was there to like. The bathtub had an ongoing leak. The water wouldn't drain while you were in it. The whole room the paint was all chipped including the tub. To top it all off I woke up with bites all over me. Thank goodness I didn't take my clothes out of my bag!! I've stayed at another Vagabond Hotel in Bishop CA it was awesome. This place needs a total reconstruction!!! It was more like a weekly than hotel.

The only thing I liked about this place was the lady was very friendly.

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the place it was dirty and flies everywhere with mosquitoes it says no smoking but when we walked in the room the bed comforter had a big burn spot on it I will properly never stay there again I was scared to even fall asleep.

• Standard King Room

The bed was awful and the door to the outside was gaping letting flies in the room.

We lovedon't the Continental Breakfast biscuits and gravy and waffles.

• Standard King Room

breakfast not very good just waffles A lot of noise from upstairs no security

Reasonable price no swimming pool parking very close breakfast not very good just waffles

see above

Can't say anything about breakfast as we left before it opened. Had trouble with tv. It would freeze up and lose picture. Note on tv said to call front desk if it continued. I received a recording and left message. Nothing happened. Next day I called the front desk via phone and told clerk of situation on tv and leaving message with no results. She said she would send someone to correct it. Still had problem when I returned to room. So obviously they didn't care.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Toilet tissue was thin and fragile, causing us to use more than we needed.... Towels were clean but were thin and old.

the unit was recently remodeled and was great in every aspect except the towels and the toilet tissue.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• Executive King Room - Smoking

The vibe I had surrounding me. That took place when I first checked in to the next morning I checked out. Basically I had to enjoy this nice quiet last room I never been in and would never exoected it to be. Also knowing the rooms are all the just the same no matter what.

The bathroom shower "ta daaa!!" it was like a sparkle to my light I shared my first nite back. It was like I was so stunned really then surprise I can be that on a daily most the day if it's a matter where I as a person let alone a long time fabolous loyal customer .

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

They did not have my room. And wasn't able to locate my booking request. Staff didn't answer the phone. I waited 2 hours before getting a response.

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Pillow cases had makeup stains, towels were SUPER thin, shower was dirty... awful really, didn't work that well. Shower head was super low. There was a huge roach on the bathroom floor and the mini fridge smelled SO badly of vinegar, it made my daughters milk bottle smell along with everything else we had in there

The bed was a king, it was ok. Lots of channels, the AC worked fine and I liked that floors did not have carpet, it was wood laminate.

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was non-existent. Very disappointed because we had to go out to breakfast. Will try different hotel next time as many other area hotels advertise free breakfast.

Clean with wood floors. Bonus area between sleeping area and bathroom.

Everything.

There really was not alot to like. We were given an upstairs corner room. Not good. Old ratty and run down. People went up and down the steps all night. People hung out in the parking lot. It appeared people lived there. The people in the room next to us yelled all the time. Breakfast was cereal and waffles. Milk was in a gallon jug. It was in the office where there was a table and 2 chairs and the manager was basically standing there. We stayed 2 nights and moved to another hotel. Check out the pics I posted and you'll get my drift.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Shower/tub did not match the quality of the rest of the room. It had spackling or something in it and looked very old and worn. The hot and cold water knobs are bordering on falling apart. Shower curtain looked filthy and had a hole burnt into it even though this was a non-smoking room. The rest of the room was great.

Great room overall...nice decor, flat screen tv with directv, AC worked great, nice new fridge, fairly spacious, friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

• Standard King Room

The bathtub was dirty, couldn't open the window in the bathroom, as it was heavily covered in black dirt, (a few inches high) and thousands of gnats flying around the toilet and tub.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Executive King Room - Smoking

What I didn't like was the bathroom. The shower needed to be updated but overall I can manage I love the atmosphere of the hotel and I haven't had any problems yet.

What I like about the Hotel was the staff they are very friendly and the location.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• Executive King Room - Smoking

Have stayed here before. This visit we were kept awake most of the night by loud guests and had an issue with bedbugs. Both my husband and I left with bites on our bodies. We bought bug spray to spray the room because a cockroach crawled out of my laptop. There isn't much choice on their breakfast menu. Biscuits and gravy or cereal and not in very generous serving sizes. As I said we'd stayed here before and it was our preference but we've decided we won't be returning.

The staff here is great. Genuinely friendly and welcoming.

Facility has declined in quality. Needs a major overhaul. Staff was professional and prompt. Disappointed in the overall condition of the rooms. Will not stay again.

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Please have your cameras video tapping at all times not just running be my boyfriend stole #100 from me I wanted his license plate # but the manager was very rude,

Love the rooms always very clean maids are very great at wat they so

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

The tub was old & looked dirty with rust dirt rings. I saw a roach in the room on my 2nd day so i didnt stay for a 3rd.

The contintential breakfast had waffles.

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

The cleaning and the comfortable accommodations.

The morning staff was very nice and attentive. She had everything done and the dining area was so clean.Yes,I would come back.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• Standard King Room

The bathroom was dirty. The owner or who ever runs it has there whole family taking over the kitchen area where they are suppose to serve breakfast for free. And the room smelled just like pure clorox . We had some sketchy people we saw keep coming in and out and random hours.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Not the friendliest staff in the universe, but they weren't rude. The walls are pretty thin, so you might hear some...ah...let's say 'shenanigans' in the evening hours. Some of the pillows seriously needed to be replaced. There were visible stains, like crime scene-visible.

Generally quiet, no street or occupant issues. The bed was comfy, not too hard or soft. Decent wifi.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

The bathtub

You can tell they are doing some work to make the roomsame look nice but the bathrooms needs some attention. Wife could not take a bath as it was stained.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Lightning odd. Water sucks and presser. Showers hot water only comes out of full water not head. Shower ran all night. Called they didnt fix it.

It's a ok place for the value

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Facilities were in need or repair. Bed mattress was in need of replacement, extremely worn out. Bathroom shower head was not working properly. Staff were not helpful or inviting. Overall I would not recommend this hotel at all. The pics on the hotel rooms are not accurate and the condition on the rooms were rundown and in need of repair.

The price

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

• Executive King Room - Smoking

Your customer service. The lady that works in the office needs to talk to guest better. I felt really disrespected and falsely accused. I believer her name is Cutie or something. I feel I need to talk to someone regarding this situation.

The location, pricing, n how clean it is.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

When I walked into the non-smoking room there was a distinct smell of smoke and body odor. I walked out and told the woman at the front desk there was an odor in the room and didn't want to be charged the $300 fee for smokers. The woman gave me attitude and then offered to spray air freshener in the room. There was a second woman that showed up to the room with the woman at the front desk. They looked at me and my family and looked us up and down, spoke in a foreign language and laughed at us. The majority of communication is more than just speaking. Body language and the looks and laughs they gave us told me they were not being nice

There was an available room....

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

• Executive King Room - Smoking

Nothing was missing in service, cleanliness and hospitality.

My stay has always been great, staff very pleasant and breakfast so good. Couldn't ask for a better location plus the value. I'd recommend in a heart beat.

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

The staff is rude. Never picks up the phone. Won't let you check in even a few moments early. Trying to get out of the room 3 mins past 11am at our open door yelling at us to leave. Shower sucks.

It's convenient

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Had to replace toilet paper after 1st use because they left a very very small roll. Floors and pipes are extremely loud. I was able to hear neighbors all night, especially people on the top floor due to the loudness of the floors. I knew when people in other rooms were in the shower. Just not easy to sleep with all the noise.

The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

• Standard King Room

Towels were not clean all the way. Hair from previous guests were on the bed. Its like they never changed it. Lock on door barely worked. Microwave did not work. Staff knew about it and just said they will order one and hung up. Didn't apologize for the inconvenience. Reservation was nit fulfilled. Overall BAD customer service. I will not stay here anymore and i have alot in the past. I will put my experience on yelp. They will have to change dramatically for me to come back and spend my money.

The comfort of the bed.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

To much noise, I could hear a baby crying next door, the baby can't help himself but the parents were fighting too, the people upstairs walked like they where trying to kill bugs and I could hear everybody walking by my door like they where inside my room. Could use a deep cleaning too.

The place was ok. Affordable.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

• Executive King Room - Smoking

I didn't like the fact the room I originally booked they didn't have at all and I got a room with a double bed

That I still got a room at the same price as promised

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

• Standard King Room

Booked on booking went to the hotel for them to charge me 20 more and when i showed the price and receipt she said oh well pay or go somewere else very rude and room was dirty

Free wifi and free breakfast

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

• Standard King Room

There seem to be a,lot of kids running in the room above me or construction there were a lot of things falling and hitting the roof of my room if there is kids its,better to have the on the bottom floor and if there remodeling rooms above room to rent for the night to me it be better not to have those rooms available I travel a lot and have to get up early from day to day so my sleep is precious other than that it was a good stay for the price

The bed was extra full and lots of Chanel's it was nice for a change to have varitey then the set up of the room made it more comfortable and roomy plus it was cold and the bed near the heater made it a lot more cozy

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Stopper in bathroom sink was broken. In order to let the water drain out we had to pull it up by hand and hold. There was no coffee pot. Front door security lock was extremely hard to lock. The $2.00 breakfast at Denney' is more appetizing than their breakfast.

"Nothing"

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Nothing everything perfect

The rooms were very clean and management is very sweet and kind love the greetings also they make ur stay is very comfortable good housekeeping

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

The clerk was very nice and quick upon check in. We arrived pretty late so getting us in our room quickly was nice. The room was clean and bed was very comfortable as we has a good rest. Breakfast was included in the cost of our room which was also nice as we got up early and had to get back on the road. Overall stay was great and cost was fair. We will be staying here again on our way back on our trip.

• Standard King Room

Breakfast could improve some, we were they offer VA discount but when checking in was told they didnt...Would like to see in future a VA/Military discount n offer extended stay Discounts

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT N VERY FRIENDLY, ROOMS ARE ALWAYS CLEANED, WE HAVE STAYED HERE SEVERAL TIMES, PARKING IS WELL LIT.AIR/HEATER WORKS EXCELLENT EACH ROOM HAVE FREE SATELLITE TV WITH FLAT SCREENS. OUR ROOM HAD LARGE SINK N FRIG N MICROWAVE.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

• Standard King Room

We had bed bugs and bite my wife and we had wake up around 2 am and no one was there later on we meet the manager of the hotel and she came with another lady and we killed the bed bug and I showed to her in the napkin then after she went with me to my room she did her search !! And said you must see many of them and this only came from outside ,, later on after an hour my wife woke me again and been bitten but this time we found 2 big bed bugs crawling on the bed !!!! So I had to go down asked to leave this hotel and she came and found them alive crawling and my wife she had red spots everywhere crying and it was severe itching ( face-neck- shoulders ) then I asked to leave and to get a full refund of my money and they gave it to me .... I had a very bad experience at this hotel .

Nothing was good

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

• Standard King Room

Room needed to be repainted. No carpet in room. No blackout curtain in room. Bathroom small and cramped. Flat pillows.

Manager very nice and helpful. Satellite TV, WiFi, fridge and microwave in room.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

I want to say thank you to the young lady at the front desk thanks u made my stay and my family stay very nice and plus thank u for allowing us to check in and saving our rooms...

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

I had to ask to change the sheets because They looked stained discolored and the bath tub/shower was not draining the water accordingly bath not very clean. Did not sleep well from all the kids running around on the balcony making my noise.

I like the price per night.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

the staff was horrible on the other hand very mean people but I guess for the price there's got to be something wrong they were very rude

Very nice rooms and free continental breakfast was very good

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

We would have preferred a room on the first floor so we wouldn't have to climb the stairs. All no smoking rooms are upstairs. The exterior of the place was filthy! Stair handrails, the floor of the balcony, stairs, parking lot, flower beds all needed a good scrubbing! It seemed as though the street level of the facility was used for long-term transient housing. Because the air conditioning unit was so loud, we weren't disturbed by exterior noise and were able to sleep. Shower allowed too much water to go down the drain and not into the showerhead. Seemed as though the facility housed much of the management's family. Many cars in the parking lot. A little freaked out when someone tried to enter our room on Saturday night!

The room was clean. Could have used some fresh paint but it was clean.

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Nice staff,great room,my son n I got there everything was clean,everything working.bed was wonderful..cant complain at all..great place and price very reasonable..Will be back...

• Reviewed: 11 September 2016

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Not clean, staff and owner are not accommodating to special requests. Small children 2-4 years old live there and parking lot is thier playground which creates a hazard and lots of noise. We were waken at 3 am to a major water leak coming from upstairs bathtub. Water was flowing through electrical light fixture for 14-20 minutes which then our bathroom was not usable. When notifying management, they gave us a hand full of towerls and walked away. we spent most of the night diverting water away from our luggage and bed. next morning all that was done was install a new light fixture. This obviously is an ongoing problem. Risk of electrocution, beware. Complaining about anything is useless. They got your money and they don't care.

Not much . Tried to be content. You get what you pay for

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything could have been better. I stayed for 4 or 5 days and the hole time the bathroom window was open and had no screen. The refrigerator kept turning off on its own. The breakfast in the morning was very limited and wasn't very tasteful and the staff was the worst people that I've ever had to deal with in my life!

Satellite tv.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

• Executive King Room - Smoking

I was there for two nights and if I had had another option I would've left. There was fies constantly in the room even though I opened no windows, and the staff was very rude, you have to pay for ice, and the showers were disgusting

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

• Executive King Room - Smoking

There was a strange smell of urine , but soon the staff hosed it down and the odor was gone. The location sometimes I wished they were close to Sanderson .

The unit was quiet , the room was spacious and clean. Cable was working, air unit in the room was clean and worked .The room got real cold quick.

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

Everything unsafe to be here I stay here because these people don't scare me I've been a vet I'm not going to look the other way plus that discriminate against the handicapped and let anybody Park in them without a sticker that block the fire zones they don't care

Absolutely nothing but if you're looking for drugs or looking to buy counterfeit bills that's the place to go working with police to stop the methamphetamine traffic getting this hotel and they know they don't care

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

They had medium size towles and the receptionist was nice but I had called twice to make sure my reservation was not going to be canceled but the told me it wasn't the first time I called. The second time I called they said it was canceled because my card was declined but when I checked my account the room was charged. I went to the hotel to claim my money and they told me that the room was open and ready for us. If I hadn't gone to the inn to double check I would have been charged for a room that was open for me to use when they told me the room was already checked out. To be honest they would have scammed me out of a room and money. They need a better receptionist to be detail oriented.

The selection of movies and the air conditioning were great. The free breakfast was nice they had a waffle station which I didn't use but neat.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

• Executive King Room - Smoking

The Management....Location....Food....Pet are cool....Great location, enjoyable stay” ..............Very friendly & helpful reception staff – directions, maps, transport, sightseeing suggestion & eateries. Very much appreciated.....Very helpful & friendly staff. Continental breakfast – great idea.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

BUGS IN THE BED! By the time I went to sleep and noticed a wet spot on the bed, the motel was closed and full so I flipped the bed over and remade it myself thinking I'm only going to be here a few more hours anyway. I was awoken at 2:00 AM by biting and itching in the bed. I got up and washed down with a wet towel, they have very hard old towels here. The next morning I found bugs in the bed and blood from where they were sucking on me. SEE PHOTOS TAKEN 6:00 AM 07/17/2016. Visa would not allow me to dispute the fee of $66.00. I am stuck with bugs and a bad itching feeling from Vagaban Inn Hemet. BELIEVE THE REVIEWS. DO NOT STAY HERE UNLESS YOU WANT BUGS AND LICE.

• Reviewed: 14 July 2016

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

The dirty room, gray towels and washcloths and yellow sheets. Most of all the bed bugs. We were to stay four nights but left in less than 24 hours when we woke up and seen a bed bug on our pillow. We were offered another room but I am a nurse and I know about bed bugs and infestations and I wanted no part of this. Also building in a very bad part of town.

The staff was friendly but could not speak very good English.

Browse Vagabond Inn Hemet traveller photo gallery