Reviews of Vagabond Inn Los Angeles at USC 2 stars

3101 South Figueroa Street, South Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90007, USA

#192 of 352 hotels in Los Angeles

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

They do not have info about the included breackfast that ended up being only some pastry and fruits on reception They’ve never reply my emails asking about an early checkin

I could do an early checkin and staff was really nice

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

it’s close to the main road so a bit noisy. Not recommended for light sleepers.

It’s very clean. The pool looks good though I didn’t dive into. Staff are friendly.

• Business King Bed Room

No sidewalk from the roomsp

Stayed a week and was pleased with the hotel staff and my room 202. The only bad part was some occasional loud banging that I could not identify the source of, but it wasn't enough for me to report it or ask for a room change. In fact I would probably ask for 202 on a return visit

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

Mattress was tired and needed to be replaced. There was a lot of noise from outside and from other rooms that frequently woke me up.

Good donuts in the morning. Room was very clean.

• Business King Bed Room

This is not a luxury hotel. It is 1 step down from Hampton Inn, more like a red roof inn. In general, I am not a fan of a hotel that has the door opening onto an exterior walkway. I prefer a hotel with an interior corridor. But this Inn suited our needs and I recommend it—suggest you ask for a room on the 2nd floor so that you’re not bothered by car headlights showing into your room (cars park in parking spaces right up to the door).

The only reasonably priced hotel near the museums in exposition park and USC. I was very suspicious about what my experience would be like and was worried about what kind of a crime area the hotel was in. The hotel is basic but clean quiet and comfortable with free parking which is almost unheard of in Los Angeles. Our room has a king size bed which again is rare in LA due to the cost of land the hotel rooms are in general small and they come with double beds. Our room had a refrigerator, microwave, in wall air conditioner, very large windows that allowed fresh air to come in, the bathroom was older but immaculately clean and w/ another window that Allowed in the fresh air.The vagabond Inn is an old-fashioned 2-story motel— but it had free Wi-Fi, a TV, a decent size room in a safe place. A double set of curtains (drapes and sheets) allowed lots of light into our room while maintaining privacy. The room was $150 including taxes, WiFi, parking, and minimal to go breakfast ( Coffee, juice, cereal, donuts, toast ), everything else in the area was $250+ and did not include free parking, WiFi, or coffe/donut breakfast. Other hotels were further away from USC, the LA Coliseum, the natural history Museum and science Museum. Vagabond Inn is within walking distance —just 3-4 blocks from all of these locations. My numerical scores do not reflect how satisfied we were with our overall choice. PS walking distance to small eat-in and take out restaurants & fast food, 1-3 blocks away all types of food, but *very*informal places.

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The young man who checked us in was unfriendly. He was on the phone for a good 7 minutes when we came in. (at about 2:30 pm on on Thursday the 5th of April. ) He never even acknowledged us by saying, "I'll be with you in a minute". He kept saying into the phone, "unhuh, unhuh" and then hung up. Without asking us our preferences he gave us a room, downstairs at the pool. When I said, "No, that would be bad for us", he did change it to his credit. He was very closed down and never looked at us. He was not well gromed as his fingernails were very long, and he seemed a little scruffy. All the other employees were great however.

The maid was nice, very accomodating. A joy really. The room was ok. I liked that the bathroom had a tub, but it did not hold water. (room 215) The breakfast was surprisingly good. The staff in the morning was friendly and made you feel welcome. The security guard was really nice too and did a good job watching over people without being intimidating. They could use a little table in the foyer however.

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

there is no kattle in the room need to fetch the hot water from the reception

the room is comfortable the staff was very nice and professional. breakfast was nice too

Furnishings just ok.

Location was perfect (within walking distance) for visit to USC. We arrived in the morning & there was a room ready, so we were able to check in early.

• Business King Bed Room

Had to go to reception to collect coffee, but it was available all day. Breakfast was poor, but free.

Lots of space in room. Everything needed was provided.

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The heat/air con was not working properly.

The staff were very accommodating. The hotel was clean and the bed was comfortable. They had a decent continental breakfast.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

TV channel selection was very poor. The WIFI was horrible. Was outdated.

Beds were comfortable. Room was big, it was close to the Colisium, it was Quiet.

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

See above, staff could not accept cash payment for stay prior to leaving. How ridiculous is this? I wanted to pay the night before departure- they still had my credit card if there was another charge - but the front desk attendant could not accept payment... when I tried to leave at 5 AM, the front desk attendant was not responding to calls and only came out 15 minutes later, he had trouble with the math, and simple checkout took another 15 mins. This wasted a half hour, without anybody else in line.

It was very noisy during the night - many car alarms going off between 1AM - 5 AM. staff on shift indicated it was likely kids coming back from a concert.

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

My comments are above. All employees were considerate, compassionate and kind.

There were no eggs served! There was a incident on 2nd night. Ofc called my room complaining of noise. I was gone from8am to 10:30pm? Didn't like going over to ofc by walking through parking lot. Other than that I enjoyed My stay.

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

coffee, and the donuts not tasteful.

the room for customers should be separated from the office, and coffee should tasted better or should use a better brands name coffe.

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

The photos in booking.com show clean, maintained rooms, nothing like the 3 filthy, shabby, run-down rooms we were given. We booked a double room with 2 twin beds, non-smoking. The option for two beds or a queen was given on the booking. When we arrived, they told us they hadn´t seen the request for the two beds and only had rooms with Queen beds left. We spent one hour and a half waiting for the room. Finally, tired from our 17 hour trip, we accepted to get a queen room with a pull out bed, which I had asked to open up and they never did. We were not able to open it and ended up both sleeping in the queen bed. When we walked in we were dismayed at the condition of the room. The carpets were covered with stains, the bathroom window frame was covered with mildew, the bathtub was cracked, the toilet chipped, and the room smelled awful – a blend of smoke, stale air and decay. We went back and told the clerk at the desk about the condition of the room and asked for another one. She gave us the one next to it. The window had lesser stains but the carpet was just as filthy and the room smelled the same way. By then I had tried to call the manager but the 2 numbers the clerk reluctantly gave me lead to that clerk´s desk. I asked for a complaint form but was told they had none and that I should right it on a piece of paper. I did that and called Booking.com asking for help and to see if they could find me another hotel. They said that after I spoke to the hotel manager to call them back and see what solution was offered. When we got back to the room we found cockroaches inside. This was absolutely unbearable!! We took pictures of the insects and the carpet. The next morning I asked again to speak to the Manager and again were told that she wasn´t in. I was told to ask again later on. That evening I asked again and the situation was the same. The manager was nowhere and they wouldn´t give me a direct number.

Location close to USC

• Business King Bed Room

We dint like the staff at the reception & the hotels policy . They have cheated us by taking more money from us . We are highly highly disappointed with them .

We have been to this property earlier also as it was close to USC university . Last time we were very happy with the facility , Roomservice , House keeping etc.. This visit our experience was very bad. They have become very commercial & money minded. Onsite there was no mentioning about students discount if one asked at the counter then they were offered 10% discount. They charged us money for roll away bed for my child which they never sent in our room . We had to sleep on one bed which was so inconvenient .When we asked for the roll away bed they said they were out of stock & charged $40 when we had asked roll away bed only for 2 days . It's cost for an extra person was $10 per day . They haven't refunded us the money yet . We wanted to extend our stay by 1 day more but the rates on booking .com was higher then their own online rates . So we decided to book an extra day through the hotel . My husband walked down to their reception to pay money for one more day & clarified to them that we wanted to book through them as the rate was less then what booking.com was offering. The staff agreed to that & he said that he would take my husband's request & make a note of it & will explain to the staff incharge who was on duty on the next day .we did not had change our room & continued staying in the same room . Earlier they told us if we wanted the same room then we had to book the room through booking.com. Since we dint want to book through booking.com we offered him the money for our one day stay from 17-08-2107 to 18-08-2017 & we we were ready to change the room ..they charged our credit card inspite of telling them repeatedly to take cash from us. The rate offered to us over the counter was $ 209 & they charged us $ 323.95 with tax . I went and spoke to them about this error they had made . They refuse to agree to the rate $209 offered by them to us . They booked us on the rate of $ 323.95 instead of $209 .

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

Bed too small. Old facility with smell in the room.

Location was very convenient for being close to USC. Very friendly and hospitable staff. Continental breakfast was good especially with fruit included! Good size and clean room with refrigerator, ironing table, free parking and daily maid service - all good!

• Business King Bed Room

We traveled with 4 bags 50lbs each to move my daughter to college. They didn't have luggage carts or an elevator and gave us a room as far from the office as it could be on the 2nd floor. The a/c unit is located in the bathroom area so the room was hot and the bathroom freezing. I had to check out at 3:30am to catch an early flight. I tried to settle my bill the night before because I wanted to pay cash. They wouldn't let me but assured me my card would not be charged. At 3:30 my card had been charged.

Location was great for visiting USC. Short walk to campus and restaurants.

• Business King Bed Room

We got there early, so we checked in and they rudely told us that we couldnt get our keys till 3pm, which we were ok with. But they never mentioned breakfast to us. We got there around 1230am from our concert . There was no one at the counter, we had to bang to get someone attention.

it was very convenient to where we were going that night of our stay.

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

The pool was dirty and closed and housekeeping came way too early in the day. Breakfast was disspointing.

Very friendly staff, free parking was great, clean and comfortable.

• Business King Bed Room

We were looking forward to an afternoon swim in the outdoor pool but the pool water was ugly green and the pool was closed for maintenance. So much for that! Also, the sink in our room was leaking and the carpet was wet in the bathroom area. Not very nice. For the price we paid, I was very disappointed.

The location was perfect, since our trip was to see a concert at the Shrine Auditorium and that venue is within waling distance. Also walkable were plenty of places to eat and a CVS and Starbucks.

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

Pool was closed, room had an antiquated look given the price paid it should be more....lets just say a lot of things. WiFi was substandard. Had to hot spot my phone to cover my business needs.

The bed was comfortable, and room was quite.

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Staff very helpful and friendly. Rooms clean but bathrooms a little worn and could use maintenance and/or deep clean (small spots of black in grout). Very convenient to USC. Good value. Swimming pool closed for "maintenance" and looked a little sketchy.

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

Everything could have been better, it's a very expensive place that did not live up to standards at all. The remote wouldn't work, the room was okay, and the shower was way too low.

The location was very convenient since I could walk to the Colosseum.

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

Security should be a little more-the rooms on ground floor and open almost to the main road

comfortable room,location is fantastic,breakfast was sufficient and the front desk was very friendly and efficient

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Not much ,great location for me attending meeting at the LA convention ctr. Could have bigger bath towels .

Bed was very comfortable, I asked for the manufacturer but clerk on desk unable to tell me who it is . Room was very clean ,bedding looked crisp and clean.

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

Breakfast choices were weak. It is in a rough neighborhood with a lot of homeless and shady people nearby. A lot of police sirens on Saturday night, but nothing over the next couple of nights.

Close to USC and a few places to eat within walking distance. Also, free parking.

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Only real issue had was that we ordered a roll away bed at one point and waited hours for it before calling again only to be told there weren't any left.

The rooms were spacious, and cozy. They were clean upon arrival and completely stocked with everything you'd expect to have.

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

My shower had hot and cold reversed for whatever reason, so I was stuck wondering what was up with my water heating slowly for a few minutes! On a more serious note, the walls/roof are fairly thin in terms of soundproofing; I could definitely tell that my upstairs neighbor didn't last long in bed at least. WiFi was unencrypted and very slow, would not recommend.

You get what you pay for and a bit more, surprisingly clean and well maintained property despite surrounding area's appearance. Very close proximity to tram and bus stops for transit to locations like the convention center and more. Furniture is acceptable, breakfasts are convenient, and the air conditioning/water heating was on point. Staff were all also very nice and attentive to any concerns or questions.

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The facility is outdated and looks much older than the advertised pictures on Internet. The sound proof of the room is poor. I could hear noise from the door being open and shut from next door. The sink was working but there was stinky smell from a broken hole near the sink. The sink water also smelled. The room carpet felt "not clean"; I would not walk on the carpet with my bare feet. The bathroom is tight and everything looks so old. The towels didn't feel clean. Thank goodness my company paid for the expenses. Though there were a few good and fair points, I would not recommend this hotel overall. The expense was at the Marriott's level ($240 per night that range), but the value is at the motel level ($50 or lower per night).

The bed and pillows were "surprisingly" the best part of the room. The bed was nice and firm. The staff was helpful.

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

It's easy to hear noise from other rooms and people in the parking lot, so perhaps a little more soundproofing would help! There's no way to control the loud, thoughtless behavior of other guests, which was the biggest problem.

Location is great for being close to daughter's home, staff was very friendly and helpful, room was fine. It's also nice to have a pool.

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

They have security issues. If your card gets demagnetized due to their poor equipment (LoCo magnet stripes do not just demagnetize without a real magnet or physical damage), you just tell them your room number without any ID verification. Anyone can get into your room therefore. Vagabond Inn does not even respond to that criticism even though I pointed out that this was on recorded the CCTV. Be careful with your belongings there. I've seen LoCo Issues with three other people. Their servers were additionally being upgraded. There is no redundancy so you can't get a receipt in that case, the company does make upgrades during the main ckeckout time. E-Mailing doesn't work either. I got multiple 0 USD folio. As a business traveler this really bad and I had to phone in. Even worse is, that they force you to come back to the property to get your receipt at your own expense... Due to a business trip I had to do that unfortunately. They do not even reimburse a public transport ticket neither the 90 minute it took me each way...

The Location is great. A lot of Dining options and great public transport.

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

There were tiny houseflies in the first room, probably entering from the screened bathroom window, which seemed in endless supply.

The Staff was extremely accommodating about our needs. Joanna, Josie, and Maria Cardenas and her supervisor (Head of Housekeeping) were particularly accessible. There were plenty of hangers and hot water for bathing and prompt morning attention to cleaning the room. Bus 81 goes directly to Chinatown. Also a variety of good food found within short walking distances (max. 1-2 blocks) of the property.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

Super high price for the room. Blanket too thin for the early June night

Location is great if you are here to visit USC. Staff is nice. Brekky is a bonus. Pool seems nice

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

the lady who checked us in was not too accommodating as she told us all our attempts to pay with 3diff.cards was declined. our CC was perfectly working fine,it's clearly their computer system was not responding at that time. Instead of trying to make us feel not frustrated,she just said "all your cards don't work,i can't check you in." no suggestions whatsoever. Luckily My husband has cash,but an amt of $340 is too large to give up cash at one time. Just so we can check in as we're very tired from the 13hrs flight,we gave in. We should've called her manager. She needs retraining, proper guest relations etiquette please.

room's atmosphere is conducive to rest.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

The security seems nonexistent and the property feels unsecured.

Loved the very nice tea options. Helpful staff who went in and got me some milk for the tea on request. Very open view.

• Business King Bed Room

They don't give me the receipt when I leave, and said booking.com will send me one. I do get a receipt with 0$ from email, that's for 4 days stay! That's ridiculous. When I called them, now they say by email the amount is aways 0$, unless you fetch the receipt by yourself!

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

trash outside room in the flower bed homeless people going through trash at 3am

location to the Science Museum where my son was participating in the state science fair

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Window coverings have tears; bathroom needs re-caulcing. Lacks finishing touches, but everything worked.

Walking distance to Science Center. Lots of options for lunch and dinner.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

A little problem with the check in at 3 PM-there was lack of clean rooms, we had to wait for room.

Near Downtown LA, near subway, swimming pool, large rooms

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

• Business King Bed Room

We had a problem with the shower at night and it wasn't solved. Breakfast doesn't have a lot of options, but it's okay.

The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. The wifi worked perfectly and it had the perfect location for us to go to the Shrine Auditorium.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Carpets are stained. Wallpaper peeling and no heat in room. Very basic.

It's a 2 block walk to the USC Campus. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. Rooms are clean, just very dated. This is just a place to sleep if you have a student at USC. Free parking is also a huge value!

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

• Business King Bed Room

It were very convenient. Closed to every thing. Downtown, grocery stores. Parking were very good and on the property. It was handicap excessively for my daughter with wheelchair.. I were please with my staying there. I.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

U didn't like how loud the AC unit was.

I enjoyed that there was a variety of food places all around! And it wasn't to far from the Staples Center

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

• Business King Bed Room

There was no thermometer to adjust the temperature and the walls/door seemed thin. It needs updated windows as well.

Extremely close to USC campus and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

The carpet was dirty had food stains and cigarette burns. The key cards did not work one night and I had to use the restroom badly but I had to wait for the front desk to reprogram the cards and if that didn't work he would have walked down to the room to let me in. Workers staying there getting ready to go to work early in the morning made a lot of noise and woke me up. The room was generally run down and worn. The sink area counter was rough due to use.

Close to where I needed to be, free parking, clean sheets.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

Noisy Expensive Old...feels like every object in the room dates from the 70s...not worth the price asked.... i am shocked by how overpriced this place is

Soft bed Close to cbd staff very nice

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Not really their fault, but could have addressed it ( collage-town) SOOOO we had VERY loud party above us until 3;30 am

Walking distance to things and game. Safe neighborhood.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The area is awful, the floors where stained, the shower was black and rusted, found a bug in our bed, The ice machine was broke so we had to buy our own ice. The TV is a box 32" no cable. Just overall awful

Didnt like any of it.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

It was pricey for the quality, but I figured we were paying for location. It was really noisy.

Perfect location. It was in good walking distance to the conference I was attending, and close to a lot of great restaurants.

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

AC was difficult to manage but got it figured out before we left.

Close to USC Met basic needs. No frills but we weren't looking for any. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. Booked our spring trip before we left

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

• Business King Bed Room

The breakfast was adequate and fresh, however there were no places to sit and eat - just a 2 seater sofa and one chair in reception. Trays were provided to take back to rooms.

Location in the student area meant lots of places for cheap eats; particularly recommend Trio House next door to Vagabond.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Noisy air-con in cooling mode, but quieter when in fan mode. Room air a bit stale when first enter. Breakfast very simple - pastry, cereal, fruits, juice and coffee. Mostly quiet at night, except for passing emergency vehicles and occasional noisy neighour talking outside door.

The double bed room was spacious and clean. Beds were clean and comfortable. Room has a round dining table and 3 chairs as well. Situated just right along the busy Figuero St with lots of food options. Short distance 4-5 bus stops to California Science Center and Natural History Museum. Can take DASH F to 7th St Metro Station (although best if can avoid peak hours).

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• Business King Bed Room

Fenale at reception was the most unhelpful person. Breakfast is a joke. Bagels cereal and coffee at the reception desk area which is very small.never

Room and bed was ok

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

They don't take cash / currency cards which is extremely unhelpful if this is your only means of payment, they should specify this on the booking websites so something can be arranged before arrival

The rooms were clean and the location of the motel was great for getting into downtown LA and for use of public transport, the continental breakfast was also nice

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

More than a hotel looks more a Motel. Staff very passive. the hotel is attached to the university dormitory and sometimes overnight could be noisy. very old and noisy A/C, it wasn't able to cool the room down enough.

room very spacious. very close to the Staples center, which is surrounded from a very nice bars and restaurants area. Free parking for your car

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

The wifi had been down for a day or two. Don't count on it.

For USC students, this is a decent motel to have a temporary stay before moving into a dorm or apartment. Way more cost efficient than Radisson. They also have free breakfasts.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

• Business King Bed Room

The wifi system was horrible. A lot of connection issues and unusable data rate. There is also a very old CRT TV set in the room. I didn't know they exist in hotels anymore. They have HBO but the reception is bad and there is technical noise coming from the TV set. The breakfast can't be recommended. One day the orange juice machine failed. There is no seating, it's basically at the reception with little space. The choices are poor. Go to the CVS next door...

The location, next to the metro system. Groceries around you and some awesome fast food chains like Popeyes, Five Guys and Fatburger. What else do you need? ;) The room is pretty spacious.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

Never informed about breakfast. Bathrooms could use a little sprucing up, and a/c units a little on the loud side.

Bed was comfy, linens were clean. Ideally located to Downtown LA, Staples Center, etc.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

• Business King Bed Room

Lady at the reception was unaccommodating of my request to change from our original 1 queen bed to 2 double. She said that since it was booked through a 3rd party, i should call the 3rd party to request the change. And went on suggesting that it is better to book directly with the hotel. I've stayed with various hotels booked through 3rd party and this is the first time where I'm asked to go through the 3rd party to make any request after I've checked in.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

• Business King Bed Room

Information in the room was quiet little,unless you walk to the reception before you get most information. I was expecting to get basic information like maps and expected site seeing brochures I was expecting these also in the room Because it's a tourism city

The location is amazing and the staff are awesome especially Elizabeth, she was very helpful. I also like those who kept the room clean ,they work with enthusiastic and I like the way they ask you to ask for any extra stuff you may need.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Business King Bed Room

Very noisy..flight path and busy main roads. Breakfast is very basic and served in reception. Rooms are a little bit dated.

Free parking and good city location

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

Complimentary breakfast could be better, but it's not that bad.

The room was spacious, and clean. Parking was provided and the facility felt secure.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

You had to pick up your breakfast from the corner of the reception area and carry all the way to your room.

The location was perfect for me, because I was visiting my son living in the Lorenzo complex which is very close.

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

I like the location because, of the various fast food restaurant, the transportation. But above all the staff WERY helpful, courteous, and room well kept clean and have the most practical and useful appliances you might need during your stay, such as refrigerator, hear dryer, iron, microwave. Telephone, T.v. and an out door swimming pool !! I wish I could afford to stay for the whole even days long!! I truly recommend this place excellent service! Give them ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• Business King Bed Room

The air conditioner was located by the back wall in the getting ready space and even though it read 64, which is the lowest it goes, it never got cold. The room Stayed pretty hot and not enough circulation. The lady at check in didn't even tell us where the room was and told us it on the bottom floor and just to follow the numbers. He room smelled even though it was non smoking. The bathroom is separated with sink and the tub and toilet in different sections which is great. However, the toilet is this old school Toilet that doesn't flush well and it's so close the the wall that I couldn't sit comfortably And use it properly. Also the doors slam pretty hard and it rattles the whole room when a neighbor leaves. The walls are also a little thin as we were able to hear all the traffic and other outside noises. Even though there were a few negatives, I liked the property.

The bed was very comfortable and the linens were clean and comfortable! Descent size room and I did like the seperation of toilet and tub from sink and closet space. Great location!

• Reviewed: 27 June 2016

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

Families do stay here and the activity around the pool can be quite loud. Things did quiet down at night

This is a basic hotel that is close to USC and the convention center (that's why I stayed there) at a decent rate. For the cost it's a great value. Clean rooms. Lots of restaurants within walking distance. Neighborhood is safe for central LA.

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

The neighbors were so noisy that I couldn't sleep at three in the morning

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

Poor quality for price. Felt old and dirty

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

Non smoking room that smelled of cigarettes, outdated TV, Remote hardly worked, mattress was cheap and way too soft.

Front desk staff was friendly

Very good location

Nothing really I liked dverything

How polite they atmre

• Standard Queen Room with One Queen Bed

Old facility, overpriced, bed is not comfortable.

Friendly stuff, location: walking distance to USC and California Science Center

No ice machine

• Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The location is great for those who want to visit USC. The rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable.