Reviews of Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn 3 stars

10713 White Rock Road, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670, USA

#9 of 17 hotels in Rancho Cordova

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Not bad if you can wear earplugs!
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The banging noises all night were ridiculous. Took all of the good right out of it. The person checking us in recommended the 2nd floor instead of the 1st floor room which I agreed sounded better.

Facilities and rooms were nice.

Reasonable stay for the cost.
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

The water pressure in the shower was a bit light. Shampoo bottles were small.

The breakfast was reasonable and the beds were comfortable. The internet was reasonably speedy, although not WPA2 secured.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

We were disappointed in the cleanliness and dingy state of the room and the noise in the pool area.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room smelled like urine. The pool had kids screaming in it until 11 PM. I called the desk at 1015 to ask if there was a curfew and was given a quick “I’ll call the pool”.

Ease of check in and check out. Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Never again
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very noisy, a party place for druggies that led to shouting, banging doors into the early morning. No vending machines, so you could not get a soda or water, although there was an ice machine. The room was quite small, and the TV did not have a channel guide so you had to go through the stations to figure out what was playing. Two nights were more than enough, we thought the first night was an aberration but not the case. The 2nd night the night clerk offered to call the police but the damage was already done.

Close to the freeway, easy access. Would have been a good Mexican food restaurant next door, but it was closed down due to health violations. But, there was a McDonald's to fall back on. A lively place for the twenty something party crowd.

Not sure if I would stay there again.

That we couldn’t find the stairs to get to our room. No elevator to get to our room, had to fine stair entryway on the outside of the building to get up to our room.

Friendly Counter People

GREAT EXPERIENCE
    • Queen Room with Roll-In Shower - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

A slight noise coming from the pool.

My perspective on Best Western Plus is 👌very welcoming from the staff to the breakfast table, I was not expecting a variety of menus including their beverage. I was absolutely impressed by the cleanliness of the entire facility and the price is definitely unbeatable. I will continue to stay in this location as it will be my first choice. GREAT JOB BEST WESTERN PLUS!!!!!

Perfect
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Was so scared finding people spending the night inside the car next to my car after checking out at 5am. Requested for extra towels and got 4 bath mats(Reason they are out of towels)

Location and the room was excellent.

weather strip around door was missing so air was getting in.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

weather strip around door was missing so air was getting in. Hvac ran constantly to keep the room cool. I should have said something but I didn't so it is my fault.

Management and Staff at Desk are Horrible

The staff claimed that our CONFIRMED RESERVATION, made on Booking.com, had been deleted because our credit card was no good. The reservation did not require payment, however. The hotel obviously made an error, and listed a price on Booking.com - $105 a night - lower than it intended. The young, white man at the desk when we checked in at 9:00 PM was a total jerk to us. He told us our credit was no good, and that the manager had deleted all reservations "like ours" made on Booking.com earlier that afternoon. To make matters even worse, they had our room available, but said we would now have to pay their current rate of $189 a night to stay there. What?!?! This is a serious management failure on the part of this Best Western Plus. I've used Booking.com numerous times, to great success and ease, and have NEVER had this happen before. I would encourage Booking.com to remove this hotel from their offerings.

The location, ratings, and price of this hotel were the main reasons for booking.

Would stay again, good value and convenient to freeway
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

A little more breakfast selection, some sort of fresh fruit would have been nice.

Clean, updated room. Nice area where I felt safe as a solo single traveler. Easy access to room form parking lot.

Location and good breakfast are definite pluses
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Somehow our room didn't get cleaned although we were out from after breakfast to late afternoon. Reported to desk, but we didn't want to leave room, so only had towels replenished. Rug between beds had nasty-looking old stain which we covered with hotel towel. Lighting over desk very poor.

Breakfast area spacious, lots of tables/chairs for small groups. Excellent choice of foods, hot and cold, including waffle maker & three toasters. Microwave and especially refrig [to hold meds & water] in room added to our comfort.

Excellent.
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

I don't have any complaints at this time.

The rooms were clean and very comfortable, which is always a plus! Also, the complimentary breakfast was excellent. Most importantly though; I was able to secure the room at a very good rate! Overall, as you can see, I am a very happy camper!

Just great.

See above.

The bed was a bit soft - but then I have a tempur- pedic at home. Breakfast was good. Room was quiet. Easy access, great handicapped room. Also, it would be nice to have a wand showerhead in the handicapped rooms, so you wodn't have to dump water on your head when you take a shower.

I TRUELY LOVED THE BREAKFAST!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I TRUELY LOVED THE BREAKFAST!!!! SERIOUSLY I STAYED ALOT PLACES AND I KNOW THAT BEST WESTERN PLUS ON WHITEROCK HAVES BEST STAFF & A BOMB BREAKFAST THEY GIVE YOU BISCUITS & GRAVY STRAWBERRIES EVEN TOFFEE N HOT COCOA TO HAVE A CADDIE

Comfortable stay at a creatively designed hotel with many restaurants close by.
    • Queen Room with Roll-In Shower - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Please bring back the happy hour of wine . The breakfast selections were cold when I was at breakfast. I thought it was so thoughtful that the breakfast server went out to buy black tea for one of the other guests. She was so sweet too!

The bed was so comfortable and I loved the design elements in the room like the bamboo flooring in the bathrooms!

Room and breakfast was great.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Friendly front desk staff but overwhelmed at times. Two issues (which happened simultaneously): 1. An extended period of time (maybe 45 minutes?) when the one and only elevator wasn't working 2. Tried to print boarding pass, but the printer wasn't behaving and the single front desk person was too busy to get back to it.

Room and breakfast was great.

Will never use Booking.com again. Will not stay at this hotel again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I reserved two queens and received a king. I was not about to share a bed with a friend, and they hey said it was booked as a king through Booking.com and they couldn't change it. The elevator didn't work. Asked for a rollaway. An hour later, they had forgotten it. Had to go down to remind them. The rollaway was absolutely horrible. They didn't even bring blankets. We had to use the stairs, and the desk clerk was too lazy to show us the stairs. It took us a trek around the entire complex to find the stairs.

I reserved two queens and received a king. They said it was booked as a king through Booking.com The elevator didn't work. The rollaway was absolutely horrible. They didn't even bring blankets. We had to use the stairs, and the desk clerk was too lazy to show us the stairs. It took us a trek around the entire complex to find the stairs.

I would stay here again. Staff was very helpful, great breakfast and close to freeway.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Since our room was on the lower level cars were parked right out side the door and one particular large truck went in and out at least 3 times during the night. We did not check in until 11pm so you would not expect this. We were very tired from our flight so we managed to still get a good nights rest.

The bed was very comfy and I appreciated lower level room and easy access to loading luggage etc. The breakfast was the very best of our entire trip!! Very well maintained and pleasant, sunny breakfast room. Lots of variety, good coffee, eggs and bacon along with many other options. Front desk was extremely nice for our late night check in. Our son had brought a cooler for us to use on our trip and they held it for us at check in. It meant allot as we were traveling to Tahoe the next morning. Also the close proximity of Safe way to get lunch items for our trip.

Pretty Awesome!
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

The deposit was a little confusing, I had to adjust my reservation. Which was no problem at all.

Very comfortable! The breakfast was great and everyone had an awesome attitude and went out of their way to make sure we were happy!

Bed was good.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I ask for quiet room and they gave me noisy one. They need to do better maintenance.

Bed was good. Food cold. Didn't clean room all the way. Fridge didn't close. Sink wouldn't drain.

I felt safe and the room was clean.

I expected a bigger room and the King size bed seemed small. There was no regular coffee available to make in the room. I need my am coffee! They only had Defac

I felt safe and the room was clean.

Room decor was pleasant and bed was comfortable.
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Older building going under some renovation. Not a fan of the breezeways w no cameras and poor lighting. Also stragglers hang in parkinglot so security needs to be addressed !

Room decor was pleasant and bed was comfortable. Violeta in housekeeping was the Star I’d like to recognize. She insisted on helping me w/my luggage at checkout. Housekeeping was excellent!

Everything except the guy at the desk.

Customer service.

Everything except the guy at the desk. Not very friendly, nor would he accommodate a friend who was dying by giving him a bigger bed, a room closer to the ground, had to transport on luggage cart, A vet for that matter.

I would not stay here again. In theory this place would be great but it just was not very clean.
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

There were bugs in the shower and in the bathroom. The bed also didn't seem very clean. We had to sleep on top of the bed with our own blankets and pillows we brought. We were put in a handicapped room so the shower head didn't stay in place. We had to hold it while showering.

I liked that there was a small fridge for us to use and the setup of the room was nice. The perfect size for what I needed.

Exceeded expectations for the price I paid, and I would stay again!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I heard a lot of banging all night, which kept me awake. The pillows were lumpy and not comfortable at all. There was no luggage rack, and the full-length mirror was inside the closet.

Great breakfast buffet with a homemade waffle maker, scrambled eggs, potatoes and sausage, oatmeal and more. The room was much nicer than I was expecting, and it had a mini fridge and microwave.

Less than good. Price too high for what we received.
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We were put in an ADA room so the shower was low and no way to keep it up so we rubber banded it, no exhaust fan in restroom, the wood tub seat is gross, there was bugs in the room some kind of crime going on outside our door with the police the 1st night from 3 am on, no place to hang any clothes.

Everything about this hotel is exceptional.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything about this hotel is exceptional. The breakfast was wonderful and the rooms are nice and comfortable. The staff are also helpful, friendly and courteous.

We just wanted drop things off go visit family come back and sleep not deal with room problems
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Went through 4 rooms to find a room that a bathroom door that would stay shut and locked room was to hot no exhaust fan in bathroom hard to understand employees English examples asked if they had cinnamon she didn’t know what I was talking about

A little too smoky for my taste

Rooms stunk of cigarette smoke!

Great Breakfast! Well stocked and good variety. Marin at the front desk was very nice and helpful when I needed to change rooms.

Great breakfast and breakfast staff.
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Too close to the really noisy freeway, really noisy upstairs neighbors. 2 times there was no one at the front desk.

Great breakfast and breakfast staff. Close to where our meetings were located.

NIce stay. Please recycle
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This is California? The home of environmentalists? Everything was plastic and thrown away, not recycled. The breakfast is all on plastic plates and bowls. The coffee machine in the room uses plastic trays to be thrown away and not recycled. I was very bothered by the waste.

The shower! Intense blast.

Overall fine. Good place, good location. McD's, Mexican and sushi all near by.
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I had 3 rooms, two for students and one for myself. The room that I had smelled like cigarette smoke. I went straight to the staff to inform them and asked for something in writing, since this was a business trip, and I didn't want extra fees going on my corporate account. They "made a note" in their computer but would not give me anything in writing. They did send a cleaning person in to deodorize the room and I was not billed.

The free breakfast was without question the best free breakfast I've ever had. Eggs, two kinds of sausage, waffle bar, potatoes, fruit, juices, coffee, yogurt. Pretty much everything was there.

Average at best.

Staff at check in was not very knowledgeable about his job, gave no directions on how to get to my room (had to ask how to get there), and loudly gave out my room information with other people standing right there, a big no-no in the hospitality industry. Had GM working the desk at check out so some improvement, but she couldn't get a printer to work. Had to ring a bell at all times, day or night, to find a staff member to help. Property name is a little misleading, Best Western Plus...I have higher expectations for that brand name other than just being a motel. I'm not expecting full service, but a little more than just a mom and pop property.

It was close to where I needed to be for the time I was in town.

If I need to go to that area again soon I will make that location my first choice.

The only problem wasn't the fault of the facility. There simply were no decent restaurants within about 10 miles of the hotel. Also the desk staff couldn't really help directing us to anything other than fast food locations.

The breakfast was good. Nothing special but much better than a continental breakfast. Everything was good and fresh and the staff continued to bring out fresh eggs and bacon.

We enjoyed our stay and would come back.
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was the same for 3 mornings out of 4, eggs, sausage, potatoes, need some ham, bacon, maybe some scrambled, covered and smothered eggs, or potatoes, fresh doughnuts/pastry would be nice.

Clean room, friendly staff, location to the pool.

Best from the west
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast need to change every day. Specially eggs and sausage. Thats a little Tiring to eat . Alternate with some other breakfast would be perfect but other than that its a good Place! Coffee was good

The manager is easy to talk to

It was the worse stay ever
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff was rude. It was under construction and the person at the front desk didn't tell us that. The breakfast sucked. I will never ever stay there again.

The beds were comfy.

Overall great value for the money and I will use this hotel again!

Front desk Personnel could use a little Improvement in customer service.

Great value for money. good continental breakfast, nice pool for the kids. woman managing the place was very accommodating and interested in ensuring guests were satisfied.

Would stay in the front or by the pool next time and not in the back of the hotel by parking lot.

Cigarette smoke in the room, pot in the carpet. And random men following my kids, who are in their mid 20's. Lots of sketchy people around.

Breakfast is excellent and staff friendly. Building is beautiful. Kids enjoyed the pool.

Good location for weary travelers.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Quiet but got very noisy with the midnight check-ins and guests slamming the doors to their units. Smoke was coming in from cigarettes outside. The doors were not fully insulated, draft coming in that carried smoke from the outside. Sliding door to the bathroom does not lock and would slide back to open. This property needs some fixing. Prices should be between $80-90 per night for this type of accommodation, no more than a $100/night.

Good location for weary travelers. Convenience to Hwy 50 and to restaurants. Fairly quiet considering proximity to freeway.

Decent

Showed up early afternoon and still had to wait almost an hour for our room to be ready. The non smoking room reeked of cigarettes.

Close to the freeway, stores and food

Very worth it.

The surrounding area isn't that great. There's a McDonald's right in front that has a few homeless people loitering in the parking lot.

The rooms were clean and the staff was extremely friendly.

Pool was clean

Laundromat under construction the second day we were there and we really needed it since we had booked for a whole week for Nationals for softball, rude management, spiders in the bath tub, sync and ceiling, one of the parents room got broken into and had PlayStation stolen on third floor and management refused to help or call police, rooms in 3rd floor were not clean for 2 to 3 days, and they run out of toilet paper for rooms.

Pool was clean

Let's start with lack of Staff and they were not very friendly . We had several occasions when we had to call down to the front desk and they were not very interested in what the customers needed . One day our towels were not changed out so I called down and was told that we needed to come get it ourselves. The bathroom door was broken and there was never enough toilet paper provided . When asked to have some brought up, they said that their housekeeping staff had gone home. We were told that we would have to wait until the one employee who was running the front desk can finish with the 2 customers that was in the lobby first. Trash cans were always overflowing and much , much more . This was very disappointing to say the leased. This is not the standard and customer service that we have had from Best western Plus in the past.

Location/ Breakfast

Great room great price

There was a small odor of pot smell in hallway and lighting by the stairs were out. Also no Jacuzzi.

It was clean and the rooms were nice. Breakfast was good.

Great property, clean and very comfortable!
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was a very hot day in Sacramento, so it was difficult to get the room cooled but with the type of air conditioner in the room, it wasn't a surprise. It wasn't unbearable, just a little warmer than we wanted.

The property was very clean, and very comfortable and in a great location. Breakfast was standard hotel/motel food, but the waffles were better than average, however the potatoes were a little over seasoned, eggs were great, meat was good but my friend said the oatmeal didn't look so good, but for the price (included, no charge) it was all great!!

Good value for the money. Comfortable room, served it's purpose.

One morning the oatmeal for breakfast was not cooked properly. The scrambled eggs could use a different recipe. Sometimes they seemed a little short-staffed at the front desk. The neighborhood/clientele seemed a little sketchy. The room decor was a little tired. The outside areas could use a pick me up.

Breakfast was included, which had a good variety of foods. Room was a good value for the price. Staff service was good most of the time. Pool was clean. Exercise room clean.

The lobby was set up nicely if you wanted to get of your...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

When I signed confirmation for my room they have a no smoking marijuana policy; however, the occupants in the room next to me were smoking it on the balcony and the smell filled up my room. I realize it is legal, but that doesnt mean that everyone enjoys it.

The lobby was set up nicely if you wanted to get of your room.

Rancho Cordova Family visit
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We had a problem upon arrival with our room, the first one had a smoked in smell. That was quickly taken care of once it was reported to the front desk. The new room that was given to us had a T.V. remote that required reprogramming. The A/C had a problem with cycling on and off and also being noisy at the same time. Maintenance did reprogram the T.V. remote but, after the A/C capacitor was changed and some adjustments the A/C still performed poorly. I reported the A/C problem to maintenance again when we checked out and he assured me that he would check it again. Hotel management were very attentive to our concerns and definitely proactive when problems arose. It was nice to know hotel staff were doing their best to respond to our concerns.

The hotel staff overall were courteous and friendly overall. The breakfast during our stay was great. It was well stocked and hostess staff were hard working and also kept the area clean and neat. The rooms were kept clean and orderly by the maid services.

5 star hotel with 1 star staff!
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Staff expecting tips for doing their jobs. Housekeeping knocked 3 separate times at each shift change. I had said NO I had barely arrived at 10am but NO they came back two more times at 1 & at 4 and knocked and knocked and knocked!! Come on!! I left to get some rest at another hotel from the annoying staff!! I am solo so no party guests to behave like that!

It was spotless with all new fixtures. Biggest tv I've had in any hotel in Sacramento!Breakfast was outstanding with eggs and biscuits with gravy, waffles, cereal, had to wait for coffee to brew maybe i was supposed to pay for staff to place the carafe under the machine?? Dirty looks as I didn't tip her for that!!

Would not stay here again

You could smell the smoke from people smoking down the hall anytime we opened the door to our room (room 102). The other guests at this establishment could be heard cursing as we would walk through the halls. Not ideal when you have a young child. The refrigerator had a bad smell. We wouldn't stay here again.

The breakfast was delicious.

The breakfast was good and the desk attendant was helpful...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The booking did not appear on their system. We were fortunate they had 1 room left because we arrived at 2 a.m. as planned from the San Francisco airport. Very disappointed with booking.com

The breakfast was good and the desk attendant was helpful when we appeared at 2 a.m. and they did not have any record of a booking even though the reservation was on my phone.

Awesome hotel, worth every penny
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

The continental breakfast was incredible! So many delicious choices! And the kitchen staff was very pleasant. Our room was comfortable, beautiful and nice bathrooms. We just felt very comfortable and we loved it!

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Wonderful weekend in Sacramento at Best Western Plus
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My wife and I were in Sacramento to celebrate our grandsons 1st birthday. When we tried to make reservations near the downtown area, everything was either overpriced or booked due to events that were taking place that weekend. We couldn't have been more pleased with our stay at this hotel. Between the wonderful customer service, the really nice room and amazing breakfast, we made a clear decision to always come back to stay at the Best Western Plus in Rancho Cordova. It is well worth the extra 10-15 minute drive from downtown.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Ruined vacation

Old dated room,poor housekeeping,2 days there were no plates for breakfast,we were told to use cereal bowls. The swimming pool was shut down for repairs 5 out of the 6 days.The laundry facilities were dirty and didn't work well.There was dirty clothes on top of washers for 3 days.There was no iron or hair dryer in our room. We were unable to print our boarding passes because the printer was broken. At checkout they refused my AARP card. AWFUL AWFUL experience.

Great breakfast.

Only one hand towel for two of us. The soap tray in the shower wouldn't hold the soap, it kept sliding out. The pot and filter holder on the coffee machine were missing.

Great breakfast.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Full size beds, rude staff, broken pool, and a police helicopter searching for a suspect as a bonus!
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool broke down mid-stay. Unfortunately these things happen. What is unacceptable is unclear, inaccurate information about the length of the outage (it's still broke) and extreme rudeness from front desk staff when we asked about it. A good property would offer and accommodation (pass to neighboring property's pool) or other remedy. Instead we received rudeness from a rude front desk staff member. On Tuesday evening we returned from dinner to a police helicopter over the property ordering everyone to stay inside for their safety. Let the buyer beware.

The breakfast was good.

Quiet relaxing stay at a newly renovated modern hotel
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The pool was nice, but no jacuzzi. -_- A little basic in size and design in comparison to the rest of the hotel but it was adequate for a about 10 people.

The food was delicious, the staff was very friendly and professional- they even helped me save money on my room when I got there. Nice area around business parks so fairly quiet community with little noise.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Pleasantly surprised and super duper in love with the beds.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It is quite difficult to navigate around the hotel. Find your room in other words.

It's still under construction so don't judge a book by it's cover it's kind of sterile But the rooms are Immaculate beautiful what the the cleaning staff doesn't not exceptional job

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

I didnt like the way they had the bathroom doors because...
    • Premium King Room - Non-Smoking

I didnt like the way they had the bathroom doors because they rolled closed and it was loud in the morning when i was trying to sleep in and the maid just knocked and came in and i dont like how they start knocking at 10 and i dont like that check out time is 12 and i will be out by 12 i dont need a reminder

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Comfortable and Clean place to stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I went there for a business trip. The room was very nice. I was put on the top floor. It was quiet, close to restaurants. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. They also have a Gym so I was able to keep up with my workouts and it was a decent size.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Did not get the value I was expecting.
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

The configuration of the hotel is a bit weird. I should of requested a first floor room for easier access. Also, the tv was set in a odd place in the room. Could not operate the tv without my arm in the air. Also, the door to the room didn't seal very well it allowed heat right through it, and noise, random conversations and footsteps. The hotel had some construction going on outside too. Lastly, the AC unit was very loud could not sleep with it on. Or with it off...

It was close to where I needed to be, but that's about it.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

YOU WILL RETURN

room could have been larger. need more electrical plugs to plug in phone chargers and chargers for other electrical devices.

friendly staff, senior discounts, free breakfast, adequate parking, location.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

I was woken up twice from dogs barking, from surrounding...

I was woken up twice from dogs barking, from surrounding rooms. It seems like you should put all people with pets all in one area not mixed in with people who don't have pets. Also the hot and cold ware were reversed on the bathtub. not sure why it was never fixed , the facility does not look brand new. Someone could get burned very easily.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

The continental breakfast was great, with awesome service.
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The location is kind of tricky to get to the parking lot, however not a deal breaker.

The continental breakfast was great, with awesome service. The room was clean and the beds were great.

Yuck. Go somewhere else.
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The air conditioner blew warm air all night and the toilet ran continuously

The hotel felt dingy, stank of smoke and was loud. Our room looked out onto the freeway.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Needs a little TLC
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

the Elevator had been broken for 2 months and had to lug luggage up stairs. Also the heater/AC temp. didn't seem to work very consistently.

Nice location and was quiet to spend time in. Breakfast was also nice.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

best western stay is the best in the west
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

IT WAS CROWDED SO A LITTLE MORE FOOD PUT OUT SO IT WONT RUN OUT AND MAKE CUSTOMERS FOR THE NEXT BATCH

THE BACON at breakfast, Everything was wonderful!!!!!

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

won't be back
    • Queen Room with Roll-In Shower - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Cheap mattress and pillows. TV had grainy picture and would lose power. Dried blood droplets on shower walls up to the top of the wall. People hanging out on balcony smoking weed and carrying on until 3am. When presented with these issues the morning staff made no attempt to accommodate me or rectify the situation.

Recently remodeled.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

Nice Inside, Nasty outside
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hallways/stairwell disgustingly dirty, bloody rags, tons of cigarette butts, etc.

surprisingly comfortable bed, updated rooms, and quiet if away from freeway.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Clean updated ADA room. Good value for the price.
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Elevator not working. Exterior hallways leading to stairs on ground level were very dark and scary at night. An interior entrance to stairs and elevator are preferable. TV reception was a little grainy and not HD?

Comfortable bed. Very clean room and bathroom. Nice dining area and breakfast. Good value for price.

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

The staff was helpful and informative.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing. Everything was fine.Our stay could not have been any better.

The staff was helpful and informative. When we arrived we were helped carrying our luggage. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good. Everything was great. We will stay there again!!!

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Not as advertised.
    • Queen Room with Roll-In Shower - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

elevators didn't work. Stairwells were dirty and locked doors were propped open. Room smelled like smoke. Only one ice machine?

Front desk person was nice.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Quick stay
    • Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

All the security features were not in place. Elevator could be accessed without a key card or a visual from the front desk.

Upper floor was interior entrances. Breakfast was included, two waffle stations.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Noisy, street traffic, and someone playing loud music on and...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Noisy, street traffic, and someone playing loud music on and off all night. Also, although the room was clean, there was a bad body odor near the sink.