Reviews of Value Inn Worldwide-LAX 2 stars

4751 West Century Boulevard, Inglewood, CA 90304, USA

#8 of 32 hotels in Inglewood

• One Queen Suite

The advertised breakfast was very meager fare to say the least. While a discounted room with breakfast is usually a "continental breakfast" this one was more "sub-continental" with very little in the way of breakfast - juice, coffee, bread & tiny muffins. While we didn't really need a big breakfast, this one was a bit lame.

The room had all the advertised amenities, it lacked the comfort of more upscale hotels in the area. For the price, it provided the comforts needed for and overnight stay to begin our journey. We were unable to utilize the kitchenette feature as we came in later in the evening, which would have added to the rooms comfort. It was for us a good place to relax after a long flight and refresh for the trip to come.

• One Queen Suite

$5.00/ day for parking. road noise from century boulevard. those were minor issues.

The staff was friendly. The room was very comfortable. I think I interacted with staff on all the shifts. Everyone was pleasant. Housekeeping was excellent. I'll be staying there whenever I visit Los Angeles, which is usually 3-4 times a year.

• One Queen Suite

People were yelling and doors were slamming.

We appreciated that when we had to leave at 3:00 am that we were given coffee and muffins! That was going the extra mile for us. The staff was friendly and our room was very spacious and clean!!

Nothing specific to have observed for a 1 night stay

Spacious, clean rooms, proximity to the airport. Got some nice Mexican eat-outs and dollar stores nearby.

• One Queen Suite

The front desk person was missing for about 25 mins when we showed up to check in. There were a bunch of people that looked like they were on drugs.

The sheets looked ok.

• One Queen Suite

Well located if you need to catch a flight on the next day. Staff was friendly and room/bathroom were big and clean. Breakfast was limited but very decent (cereal, toast with butter and jam, muffins, juice and coffee). Staff was nice.

• Two-Room Queen Suite

Fairly friendly staff who will supply every additional service such as luggage deposit with little charge for you. Really an wonderful experience, so we lodged once more after 8 days before we left LA. Highly recommend.

• Two-Room Queen Suite

Very bad place.. too avoid. Parking not free. I dropped my car to the rental place and walked to the hotel (20 min, same street). Very dangerous place. Lot's of noise in the hotel. No isolation. Elevators out of service. We avoided the breakfast.. we are impatient to leave the place

Nothing!!!

• One Queen Suite

the sinks were having issues had to brush in the bath tub... someone was running and jumping around in the room above all night and it kept waking me up and the pillows were few and flat, wished I brought my pillow. but apart from these things that can be easily fixed. it's a very comfortable spot, at a good price!

it was a big room, clean wooden floor, receptionist was friendly and helpful, had microwave to warm up my meal, the bathroom was clean

• One Queen Suite

The room was good,bed was ok. But towels need to be socked with breach. For real They doesn't look good.

I didn't like the way staffs treated us,they had an attitude,To an extent They removed the coffee pot as my friend standing there holding a cup just to put some coffee...Even if it was 10 surely just a cup of coffee??? Too Lough.. The break fast doesn't have anything else it's just cealea and bread no eggs or sausage.Everywhere is so dusty and especially tables next to the wall. Staffs need to remember you need to have a welcoming spirits,be friendly, in onder to get more customers.I believe no one can dare to come back again in that same place and under that kinda services. Very disappointing.Imagine we lost the car key and we tried to talk to them atrist to extend our stay for even two hours but they completely refused, we went to another hotel's reception as we work out on how to get another key. Terrible!

• One Queen Suite

I had to request soap for the bathroom and was charged $5 for parking.

The room was large with chairs and a desk. The bed was comfortable. The floor was a hard surface, not carpet, which I prefer in a hotel.

• One Queen Suite

The room is huge compared to other motel. A lot of space to roam around, great view from the 4th floor, i requested it upon arrival and got it. Friendly front desk service, only issue i had with this motel is, all the rooms are non-smoking and it withheld a $100 deposit in advance to be charge if room is found to be messy or smoked inside. Above all,everything else were great.

• One Queen Suite

That they charged my card when they wasn't suppose to then when I got there I had to pay again because they had a hold. I also didn't like that they charge $5.00 for parking when we already paying for the stay.

I like that it was home setting and roomy.

• One Queen Suite

This was a better experience than I expected. Close to the airport. Close to off airport parking as well. Neighborhood was ok too. Comfortable room and bed.

• One Queen Suite

The building looks a bit unkept. They didn’t have transport to/from airport. There is a bit of noise from the street and whatnot but didn’t keep me awake.

Wifi worked great in my room. Room was very spacious and clean. The price for the room was cheaper than most hotels that are near LAX. I checked in at 1am with no problem.

• Two-Room Queen Suite

Bad vibes, other guest hit my car with a car door, they were using the manager's spot? Separate charge for parking on top of room rental. Free breakfast was poor.

Not much, room ok. Close to airport.

• Two-Room Queen Suite

Pretty basic place, older and not very well kept up. For the price and my two nights, it worked fine.

A very basic hotel close to the airport. A bit overpriced but for that area I think comparable with other hotels. A good place to stay if you have a layover or need to be close to the airport.

• Two-Room Queen Suite

It's in the ghetto and the teaser rate was $80 but we needed 2 beds and it ended up being $147. This is not a $147 a night hotel!

Close to airport, they had a laundry room but no soap avl, not even for purchase. If ever here you must have a Melo's burger and shake! Thank me later

• One Queen Suite

New staff is not at all courteous, staff I recognized from all my previous stays were ok. Room was filthy, they do not vacuum wish I took photos.

Stayed here many times and really enjoyed it. This last time was the worst, definitely not improving.

• One Queen Suite

Bit loud as next to a main road.

Good area for leaving LA over LAX and returning rental cars. Place doesn't look like much and its all basic but very clean and tidy. A good price for what you get.

• One Queen Suite

It seems to be a cheap location to spend one night before next flight, but unfortunately there is no shuttle and public transportation is irregular (I spent one hour to get there from terminal 5). You have to use taxi, but in this case it is cheaper to use other hotels, which are closer to the LAX and have shuttles.

Wifi is cool, the speed is awesome.

• One Queen Suite

As soon as we walked in the room the smell of either wet carpet/mold mixed with air freshner hit us right in the face. Hallways are very hot. Desk and night stands were very sticky like they hadn’t been wiped down. Remote control for tv was greasy and missing the cover for battery. I have stayed here before and room was cleaner. Also the 3rd and 4th floor had mattresses blocking hallway windows. This place is so outdated, needs a major remodel.

It was the lowest priced decent hotel in area I was looking for. The check in staff are very friendly.

• One Queen Suite

Breakfast at hotel was not worth. Some plain bread with jam nd coffee . Nothing fancy

Affordable place for the price. Near by to airport nd easy to commute to attractions.

• One Queen Suite

Big room with kitchenette, frigidiare and microwave; bench for sitting; sitting table with two chairs; desk for computer or other administrative matters; sufficient room for luggage; flatscreen TV/RC

• One Queen Suite

I paid $91 one night for: Place is a bit run down - for example, the tub stop did not operate. Hookers on the same floor. There was no free shuttle from the LAX airport The breakfast had no fruit. Only sugared fake orange juice, muffins containing partially hydrodrogenated oil, excessively sugared cereal. I don't blame the receptionist since he's not the owner and cannot do anything about the facilities.

The receptionist was nice.

• One Queen Suite

The decor is very outdated and furniture has a bit of wear and tear. Time to remodel. Breakfast was not great, they only offer cereal, coffee, juice, toast and muffins. No fruit or yogurt :(

Decent price and good location. Rooms are clean, nice size and comfortable. Breakfast times are nice, area is big and roomy. Staff is friendly.

No cons.

The location was excellent as it was close to our car hire service and the airport. Breakfast whilst basic was free. There was a washing machine and dryer for use for $2 each. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• One Queen Suite

The hotel accepts animals. When arrived at the hotel the entrance is scary and smell marihuana. I little dark. The elevator was dirty. I wake up early because something bit my hand.

• One Queen Suite

The breakfast was a choice of muffins or toast with grape jelly. There was no tea option. The tv picture wasn't very good quality. The room was very warm.

It was nice to have so much space available. The shops were very close. Lovely staff.

• One Queen Suite

No wifi in room and TV was not tuned in

Lovely big room with a decent view over the city area. Reception staff were great and wifi in common areas was excellent

• One Queen Suite

The "Deluxe Continental" breakfast was a big disappointment. If one only wants to toast a slice of bread or eat a packaged muffin, you'll be happy. Would have been great to have a waffle maker or even bagels with cream cheese. There were only carbs no protein in sight. Coffee was yucky.

It was pretty cheap.

• One Queen Suite

For the money I paid it should have been nicer. Breakfast bar was a joke. Staff was not nice. Would not recommend to anyone

In a bad area and was not told that. Horrible hot in lobby and hallways with a horrible mold smell. Stains on furniture.

• One Queen Suite

Sketchy neighborhood. Room and lobby were hot, A/C worked sporadically, mold in tub/bathroom, splattered grout on tiles, gaps in hallway floor boards. Towel was so old, it had barely any fabric left to it. "Breakfast" was a miniature frozen muffin?!

Room & hotel are quaint

• One Queen Suite

I didn't like paying for parking. I really didn't like the $100 hold on my credit card, and the site's threats to charge extra fees.

Room was large, had a kitchen and livingroom. Bed was comfortable. Room was clean.

• One Queen Suite

The room was really bad the give to us nasty towels and the bathroom it was stinking and the breakfast they don't have everything on the pic

• One Queen Suite

The staff, breakfast, wifi and accomodation were very disapointing. The staff was not interested, the breakfast was poor (toast and marmalade and bad coffee), wifi was bad and the accomodation could use new furniture.

• One Queen Suite

I was charged for parking when it wasn't' posted on booking.com that I had to pay for parking.

Bed room was clean and updated. They had a fridge and microwave in the room. My room was cleaned.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

• One Queen Suite

I was pissed they stole the front grill off of my car in the parking lot. It's ghetto as heck and the beds are old squeaky and they hurt.They straight need to upgrade

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• One Queen Suite

There was a lot of police sirens and lights out of my 4th floor window at night.

Room was nice. Felt cozy. Had kitchenette, mini-fridge, microwave etc. Bed was comfortable, so I slept great.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

• One Queen Suite

We had problems with TV channels which one is working and not working, but it wasn't very important for us so good enough:) We stayed on 4th floor and WiFi signal was poor, could be better

Bed was very comfy. Room was big. Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast nothing special but alright.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

• One Queen Suite

AC in our room didn't work. Whatever cleaning agent they use smells weird. Location is in a run down part of town.

Proximity to the airport. Good Mexican food restaurant nearby (La Fonda). Relatively nice staff, they upgraded us to a better room for free.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

• One Queen Suite

It was raining cats and dogs when we arrived. The first room given us (Rm 404) was soaking wet at the carpet fronting the window due to leaks, but the next room (Rm 418-at the end of the hall fronting fire exit stairs) was superb. Breakfast would have been better with eggs, pancakes or waffles, and breakfast cereal. The toilet in our room wasn't firmly installed-it was like sitting on a rocking chair.

Room was actually a suite! Great nook with ref and microwave-we took our meals to the room when we just wanted to hang out. Good sofa. Room is ideal for entertaining guests. Great view of Century Blvd and Inglewood-and LAX. Bus stop for Metro # 117 was a very short walk away-this got us conveniently all over LA. Orange juice served for breakfast was quite good.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

• One Queen Suite

The carpet, walls, couch, windowsills were all filthy and the fridge had mold in it. The couch was full of hair and the bathroom floors were dirty. The elevator made scary sounds and it smelled inside.

Liked that there was enough parking

• One Queen Suite

That house keeping was not 24 hrs on premises I had to take my trash out one of the days I stayed because I woke up late and missed house keeping

It was clean and the staff very friendly and kind

• One Queen Suite

Found condom wrapper in my bed , room stunk of marijuana, key card stopped working 5 times. Manager was threatening and confrontational when I politely complained about the room conditions.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

• One Queen Suite

This hotel is very noisy, due to the airport and the road nearby. It was impossible for me to sleep. Plus my room and the whole place was dirty and oldy, more than what it looks on the pictures

• One Queen Suite

The hotel is old and needs updating. The continental breakfast was limited and had no selection. The staff was moderately friendly.

The hotel was very convenient to the airport, rental car location, and the highway.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

• One Queen Suite

I arrived too early, so I left my baggage in the lobby. A female receptionist was really kind, but a male receptionist was NOT when I came back to the hotel. He got a mistake for payment and even forgot returning my passport! He regarded me as suspicion. I felt not good tbh...

They served breakfast: Simple breads, muffins, and cereal with milk. :)

• Reviewed: 11 November 2016

• One Queen Suite

Front desk is very kind and very helpful. When I need to change from a smaller room w/o SOFA and when the water faucet was broken (water jet-out like fountain), she immediately called the technician to fix it. Also location is close to LAX.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

• One Queen Suite

Parking was awful. Elevator permit had expired 2 months ago, felt like we were going to get stuck. Felt like there were bugs in the room. Was itchy after sleeping

Was able to be close to work. Rooms were spacious.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

• One Queen Suite

Broken furniture, poor water pressure and uncomfortable mattress. P.S. they require a deposit - $250 in case you smoke in a room, they say. Sketchy.

Staff was polite. Good location - 8 min to LAX with a car.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

• One Queen Suite

Very pleasant lady on reception, interior corridors, quiet overnight. We wanted a clean hotel near the sirport at a reasohable price and this ticks those boxes. We feel it was better than expected.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

• One Queen Suite

Front desk attendants are super nice , professional you don't meet even at Ritz Carlton. I will extend my stay because of their treatment..hope to see the same in every hotel and motels

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

• One Queen Suite

Outdated motel, neighbourhood wasn't very nice, breakfast was limited and had no healthy options (only cereal and toast with jam)

Relatively close to the airport, comfortable beds, breakfast was included

• Reviewed: 10 September 2016

• One Queen Suite

the breakfast could have had more items but its ok.

the room was pretty nice and comfy and clean. the bathroom was nice and clean. the location was ok.

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

• One Queen Suite

There was a couple who was having a domestic dispute nearly all night outside the door. My uncle called the front desk who called the police, but it didn't help. My aunt and uncle didn't sleep all night! They would like to be given a reimbursement or at least a free night's stay in a hotel in a different location. They are not from LA so it would need to be in a different city. Reimbursement would be the best solution. Truly, the stay was horrible!

The location was practical since it was next to the airport.

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

• One Queen Suite

The place is filthy. Toilets are dirty and carpets have stains. We booked the room for 2 adults and our 16 year old daughter in a queen delux suite. The website showed 2 queen beds. There was no mention that the third accommodation is in a sofa bed. The springs in the sofa bed were sticking out. The room even lacked adequate towels and pillows. The room was not prepared to three persons. The window could not be fully closed. It seemed that someone tried to break in through the window. Although it was a non-smoking room, the room was stinking of smoke. The front desk was very uncooperative and we had get in touch with booking.com for relocation in a different inn after one night. The breakfast is a bit of a joke.

nothing that we can think of

• Reviewed: 17 July 2016

• One Queen Suite

Almost non existent wi fi , and the difficulty securing a taxi to take us the relatively short distance to the airport .

the location , the size of the room , the lounge furniture , helpful staff and the amazing value for money .

• Reviewed: 11 July 2016

• One Queen Suite

The breakfast was very sad. Wasn't expecting much, but was still disappointed. The room wasn't super clean, and there were a lot of stains on the carpet. Seemed very worn down, we were glad we only had one night there.

Located close to the airport. Okay price. Room was big.

• Reviewed: 1 July 2016

• Two-Room Queen Suite

Got charged an extra night even though my flight was delayed from the other city after 11:30 PM Breakfast items were spoiled like juice no eggs muffins too small had to pay for my boarding pass to be printed had to sign out an iron and have limited time on using it room had a muggy order the first time entering the room mattress too soft could feel the wires inside them

Close to airport

• One Queen Suite

Always clean, comfortable bed, nice staff

Good

Very good

• One Queen Suite

The breakfast was very poor.Limited parking spaces.

Spacious clean room. Hotel is located close to the airport.

• One Queen Suite

Noisy streets, gas stations and the airport.

A mini kitchen is included in the room!

Room is too dark.

Near airport

• Two-Room Queen Suite

Really nice manager and large room with comfortable beds.Well located near LAX

• One Queen Suite

Old facility. Broken window that can't close. Cover is terrible. Shower curtain can't stop the water from hitting the toilet.

Close to LAX

• One Queen Suite

That u have to pay to park

• One Queen Suite

It smelled like weed in the halls and like cigarette smoke a little bit in our room.

The cleanliness of the rooms.

$5 for parking.

Got stuck at LAX overnight. This was clean, reasonable, and clean. Close drive to beach towns. Nice to have fridge and microwave.

Very clean

teseverything

• One Queen Suite

Asked for two beds, got one queen.

• One Queen Suite

That they charge for parking

That I was able to do a last min booking .