2. USA hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Villas at Seven Dwarfs Lane Resort

Reviews of Villas at Seven Dwarfs Lane Resort

2600 Jonagold Boulevard, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA

#80 of 308 hotels in Kissimmee

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 2 December 2018

It was a great value. Very nice place at a very reasonable price.
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

Could not check in before 4 p.m. Had to make $200 deposit that took 7 days to get back. No extra toilet paper, so had to buy our own before stay was over. Had to follow a lot of rules in order to get full deposit back.

Roomy and clean. Three TVs. Nice kitchen and living area. Two bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs. Washer and dryer. Great community area where pool is located.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2018

Location was great, the place was clean, pool was great.
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

I guess I’m old, I didn’t care for the whole over the internet thing ( no face to face) check in or out. It went smooth though.

Location was great, the place was clean, pool was great. It had everything we needed. Security was great, they paid close attention to who was coming and going.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2018

We had a lovely time and loved the resort
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

The villa needed a refresh with painting. Didn't like that it had two kids bedrooms and would have been better with a double bedroom as my grown up daughter found the single bed uncomfortable and not long enough.

The resort was very well kept and clean and close to everything. Good restaurants close by. Security was excellent which made us feel safe. The swimming pool was lovely and warm and also had a good clubhouse.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2018

• Three-Bedroom Town Home

It’s clean but comforters are dusty, everyone was sneezing no sure when the filters were last checked, we paid extra for the sofa bed but no pillows, bedsheets and comforter provided only a thin blanket to cover it. We arrived 30 mins early but was told to come back because check in has to be exactly at 4:00 pm. Lastly where can you find a vacation stay that you throw away your own trash in a very far dumpster, put back all furniture exactly where they are when you came and get charge for cleaning!

• Reviewed: 28 November 2018

It was a very comfortable and clean townhouse
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

I understand that there need to be rules but felt that we were being threatened by the rules. Was afraid to do anything. Not to mentioned you need to go around and read all the framed instructions all over the place. I could see how some of the rules could be missed, and then people would not get their deposit back because they did not follow the rules.

The townhouse was very comfortable and in a close to all the parks that we were there to visit. Check in was easy and the guard was very nice. The WiFi password did not work. Called and they gave us a working password.

• Reviewed: 27 November 2018

Pleasant
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

All beds weren't comfortable, but to be expected. Range wasn't level food cooked in oven didn't cook right and was uneven. Had to jiggle burner eyes to make them work properly.

First time at a resort. The security guard was very helpful and getting checked in was a breeze.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2018

Comfortable

Nothing that I could highlight

Pool area very good and quiet. Security very good, sure well kept. Villa better than normal standard with maintenance and decor better than most we have stayed in

• Reviewed: 24 November 2018

An immensely successful adventure.
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

The only item I would consider looking to improve would be to increase the amount and temperature of the hot water.

The accommodations were clean, comfortable and everything was in good working order. Each and every employee, most especially the guards at the gate, exemplified customer service.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2018

Great place, great staff and great location l

Nothing it was perfect

It was the staff in the complex that made the holiday. They were awesome and nothing was ever a trouble. The property itself was excellent and a great place to relax after a long day. Will definitely be back here to stay again.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2018

Perfect location, beautiful place to stay, would recommend it to everyone!!
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

Perfect location, great facilities, friendly security staff at gate, very clean, brilliant pool, fast internet. All in all everything we expected and more

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

Lovely and close to disney
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

Some blind panels were missing so people could see in on an evening. This is the first house we’ve stayed in where there hasn’t been little bottles of dish soap or extra toilet tissue and trash bags, so we had to go straight out for some.

I liked the open floor plan, everyone had a bed, washer and dryer ect.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Will not return or recommend
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

The beds in all rooms were the most uncomfortable beds I have ever experienced. The couch was fake leather and falling apart. Everytime you stood up you had white flakes everywhere.

We could have enjoyed another week but the school bells were ringing! Location is perfect!
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

The unit needed an overhaul in updates...bath...kitchen...carpet...bedding...sofas....however everything was very clean and in working order....a lot of knats in unit but we were in Florida....it could have been worse pests so nothing to die over...booked last minute so an excellent stay overall.

VERY spacious layout for family of 5...villa was next to the pool...24 hr gated security was an A plus...very relaxing...fantastic bartender and tasty snacks...grounds were kept in immaculate condition daily.

It serve it purpose for me after a long day at the park
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

The unit was outdated my sheets smelled like perfum it wasn’t mine😡 I checked in late and check the mattress I didn’t think to smell the sheets so please wash them before sleeping in the bed

we requested a board for the bed he did not new what this was this is not excepted
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

the tub suction line for the whirl pool tub has mold we could not sit in the tub the dresser was not cleaned the front door light is blown I called the manager to report the bed was to soft telephone was not working the towel rack was falling of the wall all the above should have been check BEFORE WE ARRIVED

the area and the location is great by the way this is our third or fourth time staying at this property the landscaping pool and all outside areas are great

Overall very good
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

Distance to the clubhouse and pool. Check out was too early (10) I requested oater checkout but never heard back

The guard was very helpful. Other guests and owners were friendly

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

My whole family fit in one unit.
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

Bedding is dated, not all the TV’s worked each room, too many wires in the living room area by TV showing....

My whole family fit in one unit. 8 of us in all

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Overall my family and I LOVED this facility and want to make it an annual family vacation!
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

The only inconvenience was that the sofa and loveseat were low and the cushions were a little worn so it was hard for elderly family member to get up and down from it without help.

The property and facilities were excellent. Beautiful and spacious. Directions were easily; everyone from check in to checkout were friendly and helpful. Facilities had activities for entire family. Location to theme parks and other attractions as well as shopping were extremely convenient.

I liked everything
    • Two Bedroom Town Home

The only one thing I didn’t like was that the rooms didn’t have any WiFi so you have to go to the main office area to use the WiFi

I liked everything

everything else
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

that they didnt give us toilet paper for the weekend or even shampoo or conditioner. what you would usually get in a hotel. we had to pick up our own garbage and on the price included 80 dollars to pay someone to dust and clean when we left. isnt that someone else property. they should pay to clean it not us

everything else

The townhome was amazing and had plenty of room.
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

One of the guards was a little rude when trying to check in. Also don’t like the fact that friends and family aren’t allowed to visit if their name isn’t on the list.

The townhome was amazing and had plenty of room. The owners we rented from always replied within a decent amount of time.

It was nice and my kids loved the water park
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

The door only had one lock so my boys keep opening the door I wish it had a top lock where they couldn’t reach it

It was nice and my kids loved the water park

The location and space.
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

The mattress on the King bed was very hard and uncomfortable. The big sofa in living room was hard to get up off of because the cushions are flat and sink in. There was no dish liquid to wash the dishes. You had to buy it... Same for paper towels. For what you pay to stay that should be supplied at check in.

The location and space...

The owner was very rude!
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

The owner was very rude! I’ve never been anywhere that guest wasnt allowed to come over and visit. I had family that lived in Orlando and wanted to come visit me at the property but was bot allowed to due to no visitors and that was very disappointing

Close to Disney and many restaurants.
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

Lots of rules to keep track of in terms of checking out and during the stay.

Close to Disney and many restaurants. The pool and splash pad were great for the kids.

It was okay but too hot need better AC
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

The air-conditioner was super dirty and poorly maintained. It was super Hot on the second floor impossible to sleep and the AC never cooled down, it was a note that said not to go lower than 72 because it freezes the house temperature was 80 to 83 the entire time I was there and that was in the first floor upstairs was even hotter. The place is excellent for what I have plan. Hope they fix this I will love to use this place again

The the process was easy and fast. Never saw anyone or needed to. Place was perfect for a family vacation

Great resort- come prepared
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

Table was wobbly and chair had a leg ready to fall off. No suction on the glass tables so they kept sliding. No baking pans for the oven, no dish soap, laundry soap, trash bags, toilet paper or paper towels. No complimentary coffee. No wifi password.

Great resort for children. Splash pad, playground and pool were great. Kids loved it.

Badd
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

Got security called because van needed a miner repair and never made a mess. Could not find any where in the rules (which there were was to many) that you can not repair your vehicle on the property. But was told we could change a battery or a tire.

Stay good but not getting refund of deposit bad!
    • Two Bedroom Town Home

When we got home there was an extra $200 charge in my checking account. When I called it was told it was a damage deposit and it would be refunded as soon as he got the report. We did not damage & took all trash out and put in dumpster. We checked out on 5/7/18 and as of today 5/16/18 we have not been refunded. This is not acceptable!

The cleanliness and all the bonus things you could do on the property

Good
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

The guards on the front gate We’re rude... when I was going to check in they yelled at me cause I didn’t had my unit numbers,cause the owner for got to let them know of our arrival... they told me in a very rude way they could not help me even when I showed my reservation....

Everything super close, the people in the club house very nice.... and the unit was perfect for me and my family 😊😊😊

Amazing
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

Everything! The price was worth it! The staff at the pool and tiki bar are amazing! Great food and drinks! The pictures don’t do this property justice. It’s absolutely amazing and gorgeous!

The location and community of the townhouse was great.
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

I dont want to be harsh but the townhouse we stay in was a bit outdated. Couches were old and ripped and the cushions were flat. The beds made noise, they creaked every time you moved. Stains in the shower curtains. Not enough toilet paper for a 10 person household.

The location and community of the townhouse was great. Pretty townhouses.

Was busy at Disney so not a bad location
    • Two Bedroom Town Home

The guard at the gate was RUDE to the point of nasty. I went to ask if I could check in early and I get it that the answer was no but all he had to do was say it politely. He was nasty about it, he yelled at me and said he was not letting me in a minute before 4 pm and I asked to turn around and he YELLED NO. BACK UP or you won't check in at all. Really almost did not go back at 4 but my reservation was non refundable and thankfully there was another guard at the gate to check us in. The furniture smelled like human sweat in the living room and was stained. Ignore the rude guard and get some Frabreeze or something to get past the smell.

The town house it self was nice and roomy. The pool area was really nice with the splash area for the children.

Very nice little resort.
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

Very nice little resort. The kids loved the pool and the little splash area. The adults enjoyed a drink at the Bar/tiki bar. Safe gated community, hidden just off hwy 192.

Okay, clean but not very well equipped. Towel racks missing in both bathrooms and little space
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

Property manager was not easy to deal with. Booking.com said could check in early and were told by manager in contract we could not and was rude about it

Bed in Master okay but other beds very hard

The location was wonderful.
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

The lake needs a fence around it. Two gators were caught in the lake. The volleyball court is directly next to the lake. We couldn't play because we were scared the gators would walk onto the sand.

The location was wonderful.

It was awesome overall
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

The sheets where nasty, the camode was messed up no ice maker,the TV was broke couch felt like you was on the floor, bed was hard.

There plenty of space it was a gated community. Swimming pool, tiki bar.

The place is great but too extreme on regulations and paper...
    • Two Bedroom Town Home

The place is great but too extreme on regulations and paper work to stay in the townhouse that they give you.

The first night was fine. The second night was horrible and very uncomfortable.
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

The beds upstairs were old and made squeaky noises. The hot water completely shut off and there was no emergency hotline I can call to reach the property owner.

I like that it was near to Disney world.

Ok for the money.
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

No Wi-Fi instructions. You have to get the key out of a realty lockbox and they want you to return the key back to the lockbox each time you unlock your door. Paying a cleaning fee but have to take out the trash.

The location was good.

Nice,quiet, and safe for families. Close to EVERYTHING
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

The unit was not as “fixed” as our last unit we rented. The A/C went out, the water pressure was very low, and some cosmetic things were needing attention.

The last time we visited, we had to travel to another location to check in and secure keys to our rental unit. It was great checking in with the security guard and having access to our unit on-site

Don't waste your money.
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

The couch was broken down and filthy. The beds were absolutely terrible and squeaked loudly. The pillows were flat. The kitchen was missing dish towels, the plug for the drain and the can opener. The carpet was dirty the linoleum was yellow. The fan didn't work in the bathroom and there were no batteries in the clock on the wall. I could go on and on but the worst part was that my 9 year old son was afraid to ask the night person for a basketball because he was so unfriendly.

There was a lighted basketball court.

Accomadation is very clean but tired in some places
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

Was happy to pay the deposit,then the balance when due which was taken without notice only once payment was paid however the directions to the accomadation was only sent by e mail once that payment was taken.This maybe ok for people who are used to the driving in the USA or for people using a satnav/gps but some would like more time to plan that trip to the villa at seven dwarfs,that information was only sent three days before travel.A welcome pack would be helpful in the villa to give advise on rubbish disposal during stay and departure not just the day before with a bit of paper slipped in he door.

Location was easy access to most shopping venues and should your stay be for the Disney parks that too is easy access

We stayed in unit 1-108.
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

We stayed in unit 1-108. It was the furthest unit from the pool but it was worth the walk. It was the most private and there was plenty of parking. Our unit was clean and well equipped. There were two themed bedrooms, one was princess themed and one was Mario themed which the kids loved. The master suite had a working Jacuzzi tub which was needed after our long days at the park. The king size bed in the master suite was spacious but the mattress had a dip in the middle which made it difficult to sleep however, we slept across the bed which remedied the problem. We will stay again. Its an exceptional unit with an exceptional price and was close to all the parks.

Close to Give Kids the World VIllage and big enough for our...
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

No Wifi in the Villa, the beds were hard and pillows were flat, ran out of toliet paper and had to purchase one from the clubhouse for $2 a roll. Tolietpaper should be provided.

Close to Give Kids the World VIllage and big enough for our group

I loved everything about the property.

Everything was loved

I loved everything about the property. This was me and my family second year visiting. From the Pool to the paddle boat everything was Great

The layout of the space was very nice and great for an...
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

The upstairs bathroom smelled of mildew and the tub didn’t work properly.

The layout of the space was very nice and great for an extended family vacation. The master bed was very comfortable and the master bath was nice and spacious with a great tub!

Spacious and great location. Lots of ameneties.
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

Needed to be cleaned carpets were filthy. Inside the room needs to be updated. Be aware that the owner is off site so any needs or problems with the room need to be directed to the owner. On site staff can not assist you. $1.00 to $2.50 if you need additional toilet paper or towel paper.

Spacious and great location.

Nice complex, shame our unit wasn't up to standard
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

One of our rooms smelt really badly of urine. We had no WiFi in our unit, come on, who doesn't supply free WiFi these days. There was WiFi by the pool area, but that's no good to me as the only time I wanted to use it was when the children were in bed. The mattress on the main bedroom bed was so soft that it was extremely uncomfortable and gave me a sore back. For reference, we were in unit 3-103.

The swimming pool and other recreational facilities were pretty good, although the huge posts around the pool made it difficult to keep an eye on the children. The apartment was a good size and the kitchen was well stocked with utensils etc. It was in a decent location and the gate security staff were friendly.

Fun time!
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

There were only 3 wash clothes for the whole house so we had to buy some. The only toilet paper was a partial roll in each of the 3 bathrooms. We also have never had to provide our own paper towels.

We have stayed at many units in this development when travelling with our family. This was very nicely decorated and clean.

Nice location for Disney.
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

The unit could have been much cleaner.It was very used and abused, fresh paint and Carpet needed replacing. Also perhaps have papertowels/extra toilet paper on hand and extra linnens for the hideaway bed. Also, Two keys would be great so you dont get locked out.

Nice location for Disney. Community center and pool were excellent. Easily accessible and plenty of space in townhouse for my family.

Great place to stay.
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

The rooms could use a little updating, but still very nice. The internet did not work at all, we were able to connect to some open WiFi so it worked out fine, but a little disappointing. When I spoke to concierge they basically just said, yeah the internet isn't good here, sorry. There was a cable modem/router in the room, and info about connecting to it, but it just didn't work. Probably a fluke with that particular unit we stayed in. Lots of secured WiFi signals showed up, I assume for the other units nearby.

Great place to stay. Our kids loved there rooms, Disney Princess blankets and pillow cases in one room and Mario and Mickey in the other. The kids bathroom also had Disney themed decorations. The pool and hot tub were great, it was little cool for the splash pad area, but it was very nice. Nice having a kitchen and plenty of room for everyone to have their own space.

Thankfully we spent limited time in the resort.
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

There were bugs that scattered when the lights turned on. The furniture was worn hard and lumpy. The beds were uncomfortable. Overall the resort was not worth the money.

Who ever answer the phone for these people is rude wen asking for your deposit but nice as shyt befo
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

3 days later still my deposit haven’t went back on my card and who ever answer the phone is rude asf so there basically gonna hold your deposit for 7 days after your checkout time I’m only on day 3 tho like wtf

They don’t serve food had to go to Waffle House

Great value and place to stay for Disney. Would stay there again!
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

Could have been a little cleaner, but overall value was good!

Very good location to get to Disney. Took 10 minutes each way to get into Disney. Facilities were great. Would definitely stay again.

We enjoyed our stay here!
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

We enjoyed our stay here! We had lots of room for 5 people!!! It was very clean and there was a lot to do on the property. Very close to a lot of things to do as a family!

Very pleased will come back!
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

No handicap rails in the master bath and twin mattress were hard as a rock. When drying cloths it seemed like the dryer vented upstairs made it very hot.

Our villa was very nice! Will stay there again

Disappointed would never stay again!!
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

The accommodation were extremely outdated tv, decor, furniture ect.bedding not exceptable for adults. The unit came with the bare minimum as for supplies. Property Manager Eric was not helpful and the week stay was more frustrating then relaxing.

The club house facility and staff were friendly and helpful.

I would never recommend any stay at any property managed by Near to Disney Resort. Run far away!
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

The rental property was dated and mediocre at best. The property management company, Near to Disney Resort, company owner Eric, and employee George are liars and lack the mental capacity to provide any type of customer service.

The grounds and amenities that are managed The Villas at Seven Dwarfs were great.

Wouldn't recommend it
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

It had to many restrictions to be a family going on vacation also some of the employee were rude can jump in the pool can have a ball in the pool you can't take snack to the pool area for the kids and you can't even clean the inside of your car without someone coming out and telling you that is not allowed and taking your plate number down beautiful villa don't get me wrong but to many things that are not allow what kid don't like jumping into the pool or taking a ball in the pool ☹️😡

It was very convenient to the parks and spacious villas

The location and pool area for the children was great.
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

The beds were not comfortable at all. The furniture was very worn out. The sofas were really bad too.

The location was perfect. The community was family friendly.

Good Price, Good Location...but booking agent rude.
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

The Villas could have been cleaned a little better, updated (bedding, fixtures broke, carpet ripped, etc.) and properly serviced (our Villa's a/c froze the 2nd date into our trip), we were compensated but in a smaller Villa which resulted in family sleeping on couches. And the booking agency did not communicate with us regarding the repairs until the following day after 7 pm, expecting us to spend our last night lugging our stuff back to the original Villa. The so called "Arcade" was a joke there was only a few games and out of those few most had "Out of Order" signs, they were serviced by an offsite vendor so staff could not assist. The paddleboat rentals were not open as posted and again service provided by offsite vendor therefore on site staff could not assist. The main issue was with the booking agent "Near to Disney Resort", the staff was rude when requesting to resolve issue dealing with compensation of monies due to not getting what we paid for (4 BRD Villa). It was as if it was our fault the unit froze up, I was told "read your contract".

The facility was very nice and manicured, the staff was helpful and tried to resolve any issues or concerns. The location was fantastic close to food options and shopping. The facility provided a lot of option for entertainment for all age groups. The security was a plus as well. The onsite Tiki Bar provided reasonable food and drink prices which was a plus if you did not want to leave the property.

• Four Bedroom Town Home

Beds hard room wasn't cleaned very will, we had to clean the room cause there was stuff on floor from other guest. There was food under stove just not happy at all.

The only thing we like was the price for the townhouse since...
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

Did not like how dirty the whole house was. If we pay over $100 for cleaning I expect the house to be cleaned, however, that was not the case. Vents, baseboards, walls, floors, fridge, and other places looked like they have not been cleaned in many months. Also, we were VERY underwhelmed on the pool/splash pad area for being in Orlando.

The only thing we like was the price for the townhouse since it was a least minute vacation. It did provide plenty of sleeping room.

Great Time
    • Two Bedroom Town Home

The lack of house keeping that you d find in a regular hotel. No cleaning of the townhouse while you are there. No restocking of the toiletries or towels. Not that it a a deal breaker. We just didn't realize until afterwards that we would need to be doing laundry and buying toiletries.

The overall experience was great

The facilities warwas excellent.
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

The unit was not well kept. There was poor plumbing with water pooling in the sink and tub- when showering. Half the burners on the stove top were not working and the other two were lopsided. The sofas were all stained and the refrigerator door had a large soiled/oxidized patch. Towels were at a minimal:not enough for both showers and the pool.

Spacious place with lots of onsite activities.

never again
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

There was so much rules. Although people was in the office was not really helpful. There was one pool for the hold community. The AC didn't work in my unit. My family and I felt like house keepers then visitors. Was not enough pots in the kitchen. It was just not friendly at all. I spoke to a property manager on the phone and he was very rude. We paid for cleaning,but before we had to check out we had such a long list of things to do. The cleaning people had nothing to do.

The keys was easy access

The set up was great and family-friendly
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

The furniture was a bit old and the Television in the rooms need a upgrade

The property is close to stores and attraction.Security within the property was excellent.My sons enjoyed going to the gym and playing table tennis

It's not what it's pictured to be
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

Honestly it's not worth it outside looks new and nice outside the towels where old and multi used the furniture old miss match furniture rugs dirty wall corners dirty that clean fee should be $30 that property not worth it $268 thank god it was one night . Sockets didn't work that place smell old , I am very dissapointed I have stayed many places in Orlando this place the host need to make over it's just old table mats dirty just nasty you can tell the cleaning company does not do a good job that place should of been $50

Ok for the one time short visit but wouldn't book again
    • Two Bedroom Town Home

The garden tub that was advertised didn't work and when I asked about it I was told they disconnected them because they're too hard to clean. The bedspreads and comforters did not look like they had been washed. The upstairs beds (4 twin beds) were horribly uncomfortable so much so, our daughter opted to sleep on the couch because it was more comfortable for her. I tried calling several times to see if some sort of padding could be provided and never got a response. Then a few days later I was told I would not get all of my deposit back because one of the upstairs beds had been urinated on. Luckily I was able to provide all of my texts and emails showing we contacted them the night we arrived about the beds and noted my daughter was not sleeping there. Not to mention, she's 15 and not at the age where she is wetting the bed anymore.

We had a good amount of space, parking was easy and close to our front door and the area was quiet.

Nice.
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

I wasn't able to have my brother who lives in Florida visit me. Also, I paid security deposit but there was no walk through inspection of unit with me prior to accepting the unit.

Nice. Kid friendly.

Nice place to stay!
    • Four Bedroom Town Home

The bed in the Master Bedroom was very uncomfortable.

The property was very nice and spacious. The Club House and Pool area was very nice. My kids loved the pool. I will more than likely be booking this property again.

Nice place With NO WIFI and no solution don't stay here if you have work to do or teenage kids
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

Three calls and 2 messages about the wifi being down. Then two conversations and no results. I needed access for work and had NONE even though advertised.

Overall good experience
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

There should be someone really attending calls for late guesses

The Villa by itself was very nice, comfortable, clean and my kids were truly happy with their accommodation. The only downside will be that there was no way we could communicate with the staff by phone. We asked for late check in since we had to travel from Ft Lauderdale to Orlando, and arrived by plane and pick up a car, we were planning to get there at 11 pm at least, however with all the arrangement upon arrival it wasn't possible. I called and let them know we were arriving later than 1 am, they were very polite and said someone will received us without any trouble, however when we arrived there was no one on the Security location or the Club House, and we spent at least one hour wandering about before the security guard came, and he was in a bad mood... we called several times to the number provided (the one I used before to let them know we were late) but no one ever answered ...that part was really an unpleasant experience...

Clean, well maintained, great splash pad for kids.
    • Three-Bedroom Town Home

More food options at tiki bar

Clean, well maintained, great splash pad for kids. Very safe area; security staff very professional and courteous. We will definitely return for future visits.

Showing 1 – 75