Reviews of Viscount Suite Hotel 3 stars

4855 East Broadway, Tucson, AZ 85711, USA

#66 of 103 hotels in Tucson

The lobby and hotel overall have a nice feel. The breakfast is fantastic! I would stay here again!
    • Deluxe Double Suite

The floors in our room were dirty. They make your feet black if you walk barefoot. The rooms are out dated.

They offer a breakfast that is fantastic! Has many choices and something for everyone. Comes with the stay

The Rooms were nice and the clean
    • Deluxe Double Suite

The customer service upon arrival was rude and the breakfast team in the morning treated us as if we were bothering them when we asked where to start.

The Rooms were nice and the clean

Won't stay again
    • Deluxe Double Suite

Very outdated, pool was dirty and smelled, pillows we're flat and bedding appeared to have stains and it was extremely overpriced.

Breakfast was good.

The pool was so pretty and we loved the Jacuzzi!
    • Deluxe King Suite

TImes they had listed for the restaurants weren't accurate so sunday night we had to eat else where and it was pretty out dated both decor and technology wise. Would have loved a charging port, refrigerator and slightly newer TV.

The pool was so pretty and we loved the Jacuzzi! Beds very comfy and clean. Over all it looked clean and smelled fine. Food at the grill inside was pretty good and servers were attentive. The location was great, lots of food close by and a 12min uber to downtown.

So old
    • Deluxe Double Suite

It was so old and out dated. It felt like management had given up on spending any money to maintain the facility.

It was very close everything we needed and more.

I always took family there about 2 times a month but never again..
    • Deluxe Double Suite

This hotel is so run down.. Rooms smelled like pet urine and mildew.. pool are is so unsafe at night time, due to lack of lighting.. Furnitures in room were old and wouldn't open or close..

The only good was breakfast was great, beds were comfortable, and staff's were nice and polite..

Good location, was there for UofA graduation and so was so...
    • Deluxe King Suite

Good location, was there for UofA graduation and so was so many other guests. Pool was nice, staff was nice and they have a nice restaurant and a good breakfast. Property needs updated but overall very nice place.

It sucked.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

We arrived after midnight and had to wait for 5 minutes outside for someone to unlock the entrance. No apologies were expressed by the staff.

Locations was more convenient than other options. However, it still sucked. An admirable attempt to be an embassy suites.

Great facility great people employed I’ll be back
    • Deluxe Double Suite

Sat breakfast was too late for me to enjoy breakfast. I had to leave for class before it was open but I was offered a cup of coffee and a bagel to go

The staff is some of most friendly and professional I’ve ever encountered. Everyone I talked to or had a conversation with were very all about making my stat perfect. Thank you to all from the checkin staff and Waite staff and the house and general maintenance should the love their job and appreciate me being at the hotel thank you all so much this is a five star plus endeavor

Ned remodeling

The front desk guy was in. Real bad mood I believed his name is Cesar

Need remodeling bathrooms are outdated the rugs are pretty old there were cockroaches in the beds

It was a pleasant enough stay but the condition of the room was deplorable
    • Deluxe Double Suite

the clerk at the front desk was a little snooty. We asked for an upper floor they were available and we got the ground floor. There was supposed to be a refrigerator in the room and there wasn't. But what put me off the most was that the tile had white grout throughout the bathroom except in front of the toilet and the mirror where is a filthy brownish-black. there's also a huge spot of rust on the bathroom door jamb near the lock I mean about a foot long. We have stayed here before and it usually exceeds our expectations. This time we were very disappointed

Their breakfast is the best. They have everything you could possibly want and more always top notch

My only complaint would be to show housekeepers how to dust and also make sure that wasb clothes are

Eveeything was great!

The waitress was awesome and was very kind while my friend sat and attempted to reach one of us! She gave fair pours and kept me laughing even threw my period of frustration n anger that was purely my own personal drama

I ate at wilburs, a sirloin burger.
    • Deluxe King Suite

I ate at wilburs, a sirloin burger...it was the only meal I had that day. The following early morning I had cramps, diarrhea and stayed in the bathroom both days. It's now mar 30 and I'm still with chronic diarrhea and can't leave the house.. I may have to go to urgent care if I don't show any signs of letting up.. how will I be compensated? Also, the. Unfettered didn't have enough food in the morning so free breakfast wasn't really greatup... wccompensTed compensated.

Good bones, but tired and dirty.
    • Deluxe King Suite

The floors throughout the hotel were very dirty. It looks like the carpets had never been cleaned. The hotel is becoming very run down. There appears to be little or no maintenance done on anything. If this hotel had been maintained properly you would likely have to pay twice as much.

Braekfast was good. The bed was OK, clean sheets etc.

Adequate & comfortable.
    • Deluxe King Suite

The room deodorizer was too smelly. The heat never worked properly. It was frigid when I checked in. Never got over 70 even when all the way on warm & maintenance came twice. No bedside phone plug in. Need to repaint the atrium to a more neutral color than 80s mauve.

Room was clean & the bed was super comfortable. Fridge is a nice amenity.

Disappointed
    • Deluxe King Suite

The room was VERY dated. The room stayed hot even with AC turn to cold. Had high expectations going from the photos of the room when I booked the room but was greatly disappointed.

Good location.

The location is great and so were the people. The rooms just need an update!
    • Deluxe King Suite

The hotel is very nice, the room we were in needs an update. Very old carpet and bathroom fixtures.

The bed was comfortable, roomy being a suite made it possible to have a meeting in the outer room. The breakfast was very good on Saturday would have liked it if it went until 11:00AM on Sunday.

Good overall.
    • Deluxe King Suite

At check in a line formed due to only one person checking people in and another person doing anything she could aside from helping.

Its an older hotel but seems well kept and clean.

Hotel in need of a remodel
    • Deluxe King Suite

On check in, they couldn’t find my reservation I made on booking.com back in November. Fortunately they had a room and gave me a slightly better rate for not finding my original reservation. Not very organized front desk process. Hotel rooms are very dated, serious need of a remodel. TV was still the old style from the late 1990’s. Furniture, fixtures and carpet all dated.

Beds were pretty comfortable. Outside grounds looked very nice. We left hotel at 6am for airport and a security guard was patrolling the area which was nice to see.

Room had nice comfortable bed.
    • Deluxe King Suite

The heater was not working, the first night, it was very cold. Called for service twice :-( Shower head was loose, water splashed all over the bathroom. Tub had corruption stains, not an appealing look :-( water was leaking from the sink hot water faucet. Place looks like it needed some TLC.

Room had nice comfortable bed. Excellent breakfast. Pet friendly.

This place should not eb
    • Deluxe King Suite

Everything No managers or owners on property change in ownership. Never again, not even if it was free.

Gave us extra night stay but still charged for room. Their was no water. In pool.

Very disappointed in Viscount hotel this time compared to our stay 10 years ago
    • Deluxe Double Suite

Were visiting Tucson for a few days. Stayed at the Viscount 10 years ago but this stay and thought we would try it again. Was disappointed in how bad the hotel has run down. The carpets are stained throughout. Many items were in need of repair. Ice machines didn't work and had to get ice from the Grill. Exercise equipment was old and not maintained. TVs in Fitness Center didn't work and couldn't locate the remote. Called the front desk but nothing happened. Cobwebs hanging from elevator ceilings. Lines for the breakfast buffet were long and often food items, coffee were depleted and had to wait for staff to replenish. They seemed to be short-staffed. Sheer curtains in our room were ripped and bathroom faucet would not turn off properly. Will not stay here again.

Hotel lobby and atrium nicely decorated for the holidays

All in all , a good stay at a great rate!!
    • Premier King Suite

We are here for the Arizona Bowl & I think management underestimated the crowd for breakfast—needed more staffing for the crowd.

The location in Tucson for our family is great—close to U of A & downtown without being downtown or right at U of A

Probably won’t stay here again.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

First room was old, dirty, could hear thru walls not worth $105 nightly. I was told by desk clerk pool was heated. Visiting grandchildren & wanted this for them ...it was COLD! Reason we stayed so very disappointed.

Man who made omelette & waffle was superb, also waitresses.

It was good value for the money. The pool was secure and well kept and safe.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

The room wasn't super clean and the carpets were slightly dirty.

the front desk staff were so helpful, opened our wine and went beyond expectation.

Wast of money but everything else was booked or was $300 bucks a night because of an event
    • Deluxe King Suite

Very dated property and room decor. Our comforter had a stain on it. The hot water worked intermittently so we could hardly shower. Dated T.Vs. And barely had basic cable.

The location was probably the only good thing about this hotel

I always have a safe and pleasant stay. They just need to step up their cleanliness game a bit.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

My room had a few issues the toilet really didn't flush that well and the facial tissue was empty, fortunately I carry some. I also had to wonder if the bathroom had been cleaned thoroughly this trip.

I always like to stay at Viscount, it is conveniently located to shopping and restaurants, including the Bar and grill located inside, the atrium is nice and peaceful at night. I always feel safe when I stay.

Excellent hotel in a good mid-town location.
    • Premier Queen Suite

Housekeeping missed a day air conditioner was noisy.

Check in was a breeze, buffet breakfast is far above standard with a huge selection, eggs to order and spacious dining area.

Beautiful hotel, would stay again
    • Premier Queen Suite

There was a TUBE TV in the bedroom area, and the flat screen was in the other room where we spent no time. Could barely see the TV the quality was so bad on it. Maybe switch the TV and put the good one in the bedroom?

Very comfortable bed, spotless facilities, friendly staff

We will not stay here again nor we will recommended this establishment to others!
    • Deluxe Double Suite

Overall our experience at the hotel was not great. The front desk is not helpful. The manager was downright rude to me and my husband. And when we complained our room was not satisfactory, they charged us more to stay in one of their updated rooms.

The breakfast is fair. The hotel has a omelette and waffle guy. He is extremely nice and the ladies who clean the rooms are always nice. The wildcat bar has an excellent staff.

It was ok, I definitely will not stay there again, and my family agrees.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

The smell of the room was something u had to try to get use to. The overall decor was awful, as well as the tv's.

the price was decent, the breakfast was really good!!

Comfortable for one night.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Room 226: Bathtub didn't drain. Bathroom floor was super slippery. No convenient outlets. Only one outlet for charging phones, running C-Pap and brewing coffee. Smoke alarm appeared tampered with (dangling from ceiling), art was missing from the wall (hangers that were behind it were there). TV's were small/outdated.

Bed was like a cloud. Couch was comfortable. We asked to be near elevators and got exactly that. A high school jazz band was performing...LOVED that!

Great pool and breakfast
    • Deluxe King Suite

The decor/furniture could use a bit of updating. I found a lamp in my room was missing an on switch.

Amazing pool and Jacuzzi! Very enjoyable. Breakfast also has a lot of nice options.

Good stay until the final night
    • Deluxe King Suite

We had to change rooms at 12:30am due to the battery on smoke alarm going off. It was frustrating and no one made any attempt to apologize or compensate us for our inconvenience. We have stayed here many times. It was disappointing that the staff treated the situation so casually.

We enjoy the hotel lobby and courtyard. The breakfast is great.

Breakfast was an 'A'.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

The stay was ruined by bed bugs. They did discount me by one night and moved me into another room. But the fear is still there.

Breakfast was an 'A'.

We always stay at Viscount
    • Deluxe Double Suite

Rooms are nice but don't stay on the first floor, rooms are not remodeled yet, old and stuffy- and the bed in suite 120 was very uncomfortable, we asked for a different room for our 2nd night .

Breakfast, location and great rooms- just don't choose a room on the first floor

Great stay at Viscount
    • Deluxe Double Suite

I feel the beds were too small and rooms could be updated

Hotel was very nice and very roomy...breakfast buffet was very good...pool toys being available was a very nice plus

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Spacious hotel room
    • Deluxe King Suite

The TVs were very dated in my unit but upper levels have been updated.

The rooms were very large, breakfast was good and hotel was very close to where I needed to be. The service staff were all very nice and helpful.

Very quite room and comfortable beds.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

Outdoor swimming pool was not heated. The carpets in hotel upper floors need to be replaced.

Very quite room and comfortable beds. The breakfast was hot and plentiful.

Clean, but disappointing
    • Deluxe King Suite

None of the TVs at the hotel had sound on the NBC channel and I was looking forward to watching an evening show on that channel. The faucet handles on the bathroom sink were all rusted and there was no heat for the "hot tub" by the pool.

The location of the Viscount Suite Hotel is located right in the heart of all the big shopping centers, malls, movie theaters, etc. This hotel is also kept very clean inside and out and the grounds professionally manicured.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Full breakfast
    • Deluxe Double Suite

I'm in the professional housekeeping business. I know a clean room and bathroom when I see it. The hotel itself is nice but the rooms are ready for new carpet. I don't mind the old box tv and 90's southwest decor. I understand this is a privately owned hotel and not a chain. Toilets had a nasty dark ring in the "exit hole". The bowl itself was clean just not that hole. It totally grossed me out. Some good long gloves, and a small brush will clean that up in a jiffy. The tissue holder had what appeared to be vomit on it. Also the bathtub floor and the floor in front of the tub have brown tinge to them and could use a scrub brush or even a Mr. Clean eraser. I stayed in room 205. I didn't make a fuss while I was there because I got in late and left early.

Good Price, very nice size room, nice pool, wonderful breakfast, pet friendly.

Wouldn't recommend to anyone.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

The sofa bed was totally uncomfortable. The shower didn't work and had to be fixed the next day. The coffee maker did not work. The A/C wasn't working and two times a technician had to be called. We asked for an extra blanket (because the A/C wouldn't turn off) and we were told they had no extra blankets.

Not returning after 17 years of business
    • Deluxe Double Suite

After nearly 17 years using this place for "staycays" I will not be returning. It's always been an older property, but the lack of professionalism and increased disrepair leads me to take my business elsewhere. We were repeatedly locked out as our keycards would spontaneously deactivate.The overall musty smell throughout the property has increasingly become unbearable.The furnishings and decor are outdated and stained. A highly frequented favorite for Mexican Nationals visiting to shop, as it's close to shopping and dining.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

The quality of the hotel didn't match up to the photos that were shown online.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

The furniture, carpet, decor was very worn out and tattered. The room smelled of excess cleaning fluids. The outdoor pool was full of leaves and debris. The pool surface was quite worn.

The room was very large.

Never Again
    • Deluxe Double Suite

My room was horrible. Broken lamp, works but bulb was hanging out. Bathroom was the worst. I wore socks in the shower cause it was so bad also no drain plug. SInk had rust and black mold plus that drain stopper didn't work so took it out and again mold. Bar and grill was off limits so waiting for service in the atrium was bad, took forever. Room wasn't ready till long after my check in time. Will NEVER go back there again. I checked out a day early. Everything in that room was way outdated for the price I paid. Very disappointed.

Staff accomidating. Parking.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

I liked the timeliness of the breakfast buffet.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Since I was travelling alone and female, it would be nice to not be placed in a room far down a dark hallway and around the corner from the front desk. When I walked by all of the other rooms, there were several that were vacant due to the curtains being open and light left on, yet I was forced to bypass all of them down a dark hallway.

I liked the timeliness of the breakfast buffet. It was ready and hot when I was ready to eat.

Hotel suits were very spacious , location, nearby places ,...
    • Deluxe Double Suite

All together stay was confusing . Hated happy hour . Resturant food was not atall good . Very greasy and cheap looking environment . Paper cups for coffee was not a good combo . Toiletries can be added more . Needs little more attention in few details to be 4 star :)

Hotel suits were very spacious , location, nearby places , staff was helpful and couteous . Breakfast layout buffet was great . Several choices . Kureig coffee in room was also beneficial

DIRTIEST hotel I've ever stayed at in my 55 y/o life!
    • Deluxe Double Suite

DIRTIEST hotel I've ever stayed in. The pictures won't do it justice. Looks like the room had been flooded at one point or just tons of spills. Not just stained carpet - it's also FILTHY. I wouldn't walk on the floor without socks. Hadn't even been vacuumed - visible to the eye crumbs (right in front of dresser), wrapper (by sitting chair), pen (next to bed), plant or some vine-y thing (main walkway). Near the wall it is obvious they haven't done any deep or edge vacuuming in quite some time. AC seemed to be more than a fan as the room never cooled. Toothpaste in the sink from the previous guest-and hair. When I asked the front desk agent about moving to another room or if all the rooms were in that condition I was told that we were given that room b/c we used Booking.com and they place those customers in the un-remodeled, worst rooms they have. He said if he was staying in that hotel he wouldn't stay on that floor. When I said my friend/co-worker (who had a nice, remodeled room for same price) also booked same way using Booking.com he said must have made reservation before I did. I said, "no, after." He said then those rooms must have all been taken so he was given better room or checked in before I did. Again, no, he was right behind me and checked in after I did. Oh well, he had no idea and NO APOLOGY! Said the manager could contact me. No contact from the manager despite that request at front desk and again upon checking out the next day. Booking.com is an advertising expense and choice a company makes to fill their rooms. It is FALSE ADVERTISING to show pictures of rooms, you have no norma/reasonable intention of providing to Booking.com customers. When I advertise for my company, I don't say here's our special for ValPak customers but you're going to get sub-par work b/c you are taking advantage of my advertised special.

Great value for a short stay.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

The rooms, though large, were very tired and dated. The furniture was scared and therefore looked dirty. Desperately in need of a revamp/renovation.

The bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I've slept in for quite a while. The rooms were large and spacious, almost like an apartment.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Don't do it
    • Deluxe Double Suite

The room smelled like mold and bleach as did the lobby very dated and overpriced the breakfast was inedible

The pool and gym were okay kinda dirty but workable

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Spend some money on the rooms and this will be a four and a half star hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

Oldest t.v.'s in the world. Tube t.v.'s? Really? Come on now, it's2017. Also the keuric coffee maker did not work in either of our rooms.

I loved the breakfast, the indoor area outside the rooms, and the pool.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

They fixed all the issues but the issues were many - the...
    • Deluxe Double Suite

While they fixed the issues - it started when we first walked into the room we were supposed to have - nothing worked - needed major updating and did not match description on website. upgraded room was better but - definitely would have preferred to stay at the Hilton. After my husband complained, they finally opened the hot tub after closing it because it might rain (was not raining at the time and there was not thunder or lighting every).

They fixed all the issues but the issues were many - the only two awesome things about the stay were the beds (comfy) and the breakfast - everything else - pass.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Outdated
    • Deluxe Double Suite

-This hotel is very outdated and needs to be renovated badly. The carpets are dirty and dingy. -After asking for a crib four times, we were told at 10:30pm that they couldn't find one. We had a terrible first night. The management made it right the next day but I still probably wouldn't go back.

The layout and size of the hotel was cool. It has potential.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Nice place well maintained.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

I had a little trouble finding things at the breakfast. Help could be a little more visible and aware of the clientele.

Breakfast was tasty. I had a little trouble,with the elevators. More room than I needed.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

It is a beautiful hotel but needs to be taken care of. Looks like it is falling apart.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Hotel is not worth $250 per night. Needs some upgrades. Refrigerator did not work when we got there. Housecleaner left trash and dishes in our room. Trash cans were not lined. Needed extra blanket none available. Ice machine was broken.

Breakfast was good and staff tried to help as needed.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Location only reason I stay here
    • Deluxe King Suite

The air conditioner did not cool adequately. Wi-fi was painfully slow. Ice machine was out of order. And though breakfast offered a good variety, hot items were cold - even at 6:45 a.m.; including the coffee.

The room was very clean if outdated. Especially spacious suites.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

Large suite with a delicious, full breakfast buffet.
    • Premier King Suite

The hotel tried to charge me $20 more than the estimate. Booking.com does NOT charge a booking fee. There was no reason for the additional $20. The front desk clerk was able to reduce the bill by $18.

Reasonably priced rooms that included a full breakfast buffet. The omelettes were delicious! The suites are large. I liked the large living room and the recliner in the bedroom.

Will NEVER stay there again. Way overpriced.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Old, worn, outdated and the air handler would not work. Room tempature was miserable. Stayed on New Years eve and the bar closed at 11:30PM. Frustrating and Just stupid Morn bfast buffet was good but crazy busy and staff was way more involved in taking down xmas decorations than the customers needs

Good food

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

Great hotel for the price.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

Can't think of anything to write. I have stayed at all the high end hotels around the University of Arizona and cannot beat this one for the price and amenities.

Excellent hotel for price. Nice restaurant and bar. Good size suite type rooms. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I have stayed there 20-30 days a year, for 6 years.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Nice property, great price. Good amenities.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

We had to pull together a couple small tables and chairs to create our seating table. The mattress on the pullout couch was so thin, you could feel the springs poking thru. We had to call for sheets for the couch.

The breakfast buffet was included in the price, very nice!

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

Reception desk was very helpful and friendly.
    • Deluxe King Suite

No food vending machines. I flew in from Kansas for my Son an Beautiful Daughter-In-Laws wedding.I spent 3 days in the hotel after the restaurant closed.

Convenience with a Great Breakfast variety

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

We were at family weekend at University so most of our time...
    • Deluxe Double Suite

We had a problem with flushing the toilet.After it would flush we had to wait a LONG TIME to be able to flush again.

We were at family weekend at University so most of our time was spent at college affairs

Rooms Smell Hotel Outdated
    • Deluxe Double Suite

Outdated hotel, door in bathroom was stripped of wood, rooms (2) smelled, floor in bathroom by tub had scraped marks, beds were lumpy, TV's were old and made noises when on, terrible pictures, sinks and tubs had small black dots coming from them-just old? Carpet throughout hotel worn, floor lamps in room had a lot of dust on the bottom of them and certain walls in the room had marks on them. Requested a connecting room when I made reservation 4 months prior, did not get it nor did hotel staff seem to care if they could accommodate me or not. 1 of 2 rooms not ready when I checked in.

Breakfast buffet

Nightmare
    • Deluxe Double Suite

From my understanding floors one through three have been renovated. The entire fourth floor has not been renovated. We were placed on the fourth floor where the carpets were extremely disgusting and filthy, the ceilings had stains from food, my pillowcases had holes in them, my comforter was dirty, I could go on and on. Finally, the front desk lady placed me on the third floor where it was 80% better. Due to the hotel being sold out, it was horrifying to see other families taking the elevator up to the fourth floor. I will never stay at this hotel ever again.

Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Good value for your money.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

The rooms are very dated, the suites living room area furniture is old, and the TV's are small and old. It needs some investment to bring these into the 21st century.

Very clean, nice beds.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Wonderful Stay For Wonderful Price
    • Deluxe King Suite

Stayed there many times and have not found any deficiencies yet.

All the features they have, restaurant, bar, free breakfast, numerous employees...for all this the price should be much higher like the other hotels in the area. Rooms are top notch for the price.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

Comfortable stay at the Viscount
    • Premier King Suite

The only negative was the atrium not being available on our last morning to paying guests for breakfast due to an outside conference using the facilities. Breakfast was in Wilburs Grill, so was cramped and a little chaotic, also, to our knowledge, guests were not informed that the atrium was out of service for breakfast and had been relocated to Wilburs. It was very much left to yourself to find this out. The waiting staff coped very well under the cramped conditions, and all requests were met quickly and efficiently. For guests staying in rooms directly opposite the atrium, they have to contend with live music coming from Wilburs on some evenings, whilst it started and finished early on an evening, if you wanted to relax and watch TV in your room, you may have competition with the sound.

Breakfast on a morning was more than adequate, and as a vegetarian, there was a reasonable selection, the waiting staff very helpful and also for those that want omelettes, there is a station set up for freshly made to order omelettes. The suites, were well set out and furniture comfortable, ours was on the third floor and away from the atrium.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

I like the staff they are always friendly, there is a bar...
    • Deluxe King Suite

I was a little concerned this visit as to cleanliness. There was hair in the sink and I questioned if the sheets had been changed.

I like the staff they are always friendly, there is a bar and grill in the hotel, which I like I don't always want to leave to find a restaurant. it is conveniently located to where I like to shop. I generally have an enjoyable stay.

Rooms were big and clean

Rooms were big and clean

We changed rooms to the third floor to a more updated..
    • Deluxe Double Suite

We didn’t eat at the restaurant

Pet friendly!

Nothing :)

Pet friendly!

I will stay here again and again!
    • Deluxe Double Suite

Everything was fantastic about this hotel. The breakfast was wonderful and the staff was amazing.

Loved it!

Nothing. All was great.

Pleasant staff. Clean, comfortable rooms. Excellent breakfast buffet. Calm and quiet atrium. Classy place.

Overall my kids and I enjoyed the stay.
    • Deluxe Double Suite

I didn't like that they still use old televisions. Need to update to flat screens.

The bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious.

We love to stay here anytime we have to stay in Tucson.
    • Deluxe King Suite

We love to stay here anytime we have to stay in Tucson.. but it’s time for them do an update on their rooms.

Browse Viscount Suite Hotel traveller photo gallery