Reviews of Vistana Beach Club 4 stars

10740 South Ocean Drive, Jensen Beach, FL 34957, USA

#1 of 5 hotels in Jensen Beach

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Being put on the second floor in a ground unit when asked for a higher floor. Moldy dirty shower curtain, bath and sink not draining, dirty room which hadn’t seen windex or a vacuum.

I’ve stayed here before and only chose to again cause it’s right on the beach

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Could have been vacuumed a little better, but housekeeping came in and tidied up. A few light bulbs were blown out in lamps. Minor issues.

Comfortable 2-bed villa with all the necessities of home. Desk staff, specifically Felicious, were great. My wife was meeting her biological family and they upgraded us to a villa with beach view. Beach was clean and right on the ocean. Plenty of activities on site and great shops and restaurants close by. You could not beat what we got for basically $150 per night through Booking.com!

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Nothing. I do not have s single complaint.

It was spacious and absolutely beautiful. Nice jacuzzi, full size kitchen and washer/dryer. Staff was great & I will be back.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

No caffe, restaurant or bar on the premises or nearby at a walking distance. Unless you have a car, inconvenient

Great suite with ocean view on all sides. Very friendly, helpful staff

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Would be nice if they had a cafe on the property with coffee and light menu

The pool and beach and views are awesome! Very helpful and friendly staff. Family friendly resort.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Lighting in the second bedroom and at the bathroom vanities was very dim. The suite was very clean however some of the dishes were dirty. The elevator was pretty slow especially for the off season.

The beds were very comfortable. The unit was very well furnished, decor was updated and the views from our 7th floor suite were amazing. The staff was very helpful and accommodating.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

We really wanted ocean front not ocean view as we were given. I called to request this a couple of times and was told they would submit request but could not guarantee. At check in was told there was no availability in ocean front building.

Loved the condo layout! Views of the ocean.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

For the price I paid for a 2 bedroom suite I expected to be on the 4th floor or higher and the pictures on the website didn’t reflect the actual room and what was included.

Staff was friendly and professional

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Room not worth money, not even coffee for the coffee pot. Old furniture, old shower, old out of date facility

Plenty of pool chairs, location to the beach

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Apartment was worn and outdated. We asked to have the soiled rug removed, and for a new coffee pot and toaster. Management was very responsive.

The management as highly responsive. Location is excellent.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

This stay was all that I expected, I was a bit scared because there are some bad reviews posted. However I have nothing bad to say, the rooms were comfortable, clean, and the staff was great. We were there for three nights, the front desk lady was so friendly and sweet that she even remembered my sons name.

No dislikes

Sheer perfection,exactly how pictured .The crashing waves were loud enough that it was difficult to hear your cellphone on the porch,we took it as a hint to unplug.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

I really wouldn't say I didn't like....because I loved the place. I do have a couple of suggestions. I highly recommend you install ceiling fans in the area where we play ping pong and pool. It's a great hang out place but the heat is unbearable. Also, another suggestion, is with a resort so beautiful and spacious, the pool was rather small. Either make that one bigger or even better, make a second pool for this resort. It would make you guys even better.

We actually loved this resort. I highly recommend it. The property is clean and well-maintained. The beach was great. We were able to grill almost every night. The room was spacious and had all the amenities.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Have stayed there many times requested top floor or higher floor quiet room and the lady who checked me in was quite rude and told me 2nd floor in bldg by pool not ocean front was only thing available and next time i should come on a saturday I did get moved the 2nd day to bldg by ocean 2nd floor but bushes blocked the view

The location was great

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Living room furniture could have been more comfortable.

Staff very accommodating. Housekeeping and Maint. personal very friendly and helpful. A lot of value for the money. Awesome for family vacations. Lots of activities on site.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Far and away the best bang for your buck. The only thing I regret from this trip is that I didn't stay longer! Beautiful villas and incredible views. We will be back!!!

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Just the one night on the lowest floor that did not have a beach view. That however was corrected next day by Felicious.

Ocean front spacious lanais. Felicious (staff lady at front desk) absolutely made my stay by relocating me on the 2nd day, to a unit on 6th floor, where I could see the beach and felt safer, being alone, then on the lowest unit of the bldg. I really appreciated her intervention.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The air conditioning was a bit loud and we had a difficult time "redirecting" the flow from the vent in the bedroom.

Loved the double baths and the huge balcony.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

I believe the outside pool is little too small for the amount people that are in the pool area. I recommend maybe having another pool so the pool area wouldn't be so crowded.

I liked the room was very spacious for family to stay in. Also liked those were grills on the property to cook food for lunches or dinners. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Elevator was broken most of the time and the condo was on the 7th floor. My husband is having spinal fusion surgery and this did not help!

Condo was nice

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The bed sheets has sour smell and that's it.

Everything the staff... we arrived early on Friday and the front desk advised us we could not check in yet. She gave us a dining book where to eat. I told her it was my bday and requested a high floor and ocean view. She said just to let you know I can't guaranteed. We said no problem. We came back.. we checked in.. I have Birthday balloons in my room with ocean view and high floor..

• Two-Bedroom Villa

It was very nice the rooms are very comfortable . a wonderful view of the beach from our balcony, the kitchen had everything you could possibly need for cooking or baking, there were grills to grill a nice steak near the wooden walkway to the beach and a picnic table in a pavillion overlooking the beach. it was nice for the kids. game room and activities for them. music by the pool all day, other guest and staff very friendly.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

No coffee shop or tiki bar. Family pool noisy. No quiet areas for adults without kinds. Not within walking distance to anything except the beach.

Rooms spacious clean and up to date. Beds comfortable. Location to beach great. Great ocean view from our room. On beach chairs for rent is nice.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

We stayed on night on the beach side, two rooms one bath with a kitchen, its suited for a family vacation of a week or so. There isn't much to do on the island but relax. I did rain during our stay.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Could of included coffee :)

Was like an apartment very spacious!!! Found a washer and dryer in the closet when we left!had a full kitchen and dishwasher! And a jet tub in the room! Every window had a water view!

• Two-Bedroom Villa

I was charged 25$ for what?

The suite was excellent, we loved the balcony and the full sized kitchen, the beds were very comfortable and the suite was very clean

• Two-Bedroom Villa

It was unfortunate that the floors and bathrooms were not clean. Needs cleaning and minor maintenance.

The view was outstanding. Great facility. Proximity to beach was very good.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Beach needs cleaning -- Seaweed everywhere. Most beaches in the Northeast have beach combers to clean up the seaweed and garbage on the beach. Also, so many of the local restaurants/deli's on Hutchinson Island were closed for lunch on a Saturday (despite their flyers indicating otherwise). We had to cross the causeway just to get sandwiches and drinks to stock the fridge. Also, while it's not the fault of the property, there isn't a lot around there. The area feels a little lonely. We were in the area for a wedding, and only there for a weekend, but not enough to draw us back to that area. Housekeeping -- was rather spotty. One day they dropped off two bath mats, we didn't see them for another 2 days and then they left a large load of clean towels on the kitchen table. I guess the housekeeping that they are referring to is only for linens.

Villa was spacious, clean and well appointed. Kitchen was well equipped. Having 2 bathrooms with two twenty-something daughters was helpful, just wish there were 2 showers. Balcony was also large and the two flat screens were nice.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

elevator broke twice while we were there, no beach bar, no snack bar on property. and one of the beds when we checked in had not been changed and not stocked well with toiletries but Housekeeping got right on those issues and corrected the problem

Beautiful room, Beautiful view ,lots of parking, Gorgeous beach ,housekeeping staff great !

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Some items in room needed repair. Room was not ready until 5pm, checkin was 4pm and check out is early at 10am with absolutely no requests accepted for late check out. They have signs post to not even request late check out.

Location was beautiful, right on the beach. Many activities and pool open 24hrs.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

You would not find more friendlier helpful staff than the crew at Vista. From the moment we arrived (2 hours early) we were made welcome, infact once we saw the incredible view from our gorgeous apartment, we changed our stay from 1 night to 3 nights. Our apartment was huge, fully equipped kitchen, 2 fab bathrooms, Comfy beds, 3 televisions, comfortable lounge furniture, outside deck with furniture. View to die for. The receptionist was friendly, professional and efficient, nothing was a problem, beach towels, advice, check out. Vista is such a gem, honestly don't bother staying anywhere else. Book a beachfront room and relax with the awesome view - you will remember it for the rest of your life!

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The twin bed room was so noisy. The building not only carries the wind but the busy road. I don't know how my mom got a wink of sleep. BRING ear plugs.

There was plenty of room and plenty of towels for the pool

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Although there were rested aunts and bars within walking distance, there was neither on the premises

The amenities, they even had outside grills for use by the guests

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

People who hog all the deck chairs and they did it everyday we were there.

Sun deck and jacuzzi were the best. The apartment was lovely, very clean and spacious and a fantastic view of the sea.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The villa that was given to me, did not match the photos/views that are posted in Booking.com. I called booking.com to have this fixed and the front desk, but nothing was done about it. I ended up staying in the bulding which is located in the back of the porperty with a limited ocean view.

Location is amazing and the villas are very comfortable and very clean!

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Bathrooms had a little bit of mold needs to be cleaned better

Rooms were clean, ocean view was wonderful staff was very courteous always responded quickly for towels and any of our needs. Will definitely be back!

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The room was clean and nice, the unit at this price with a kitchen was a plus. The view from our balcony of the ocean was wonderful. Just steps away from the ocean. The recreation area with ping pong and pool tables tables was an added bonus for the kids. The front desk had tons of board games you could borrow for a evening of family board game night. They had an outdoor area with several grills that we didn't get time to use, but saw many families taking advantage of that outdoor amenity . We only got to stay at this property for two days, I would come back for a full weeks vacation for sure.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

• Two-Bedroom Villa

We could not secure which floor we would be on until arrival.

The ocean view just beautiful! Pool, hot tub and beach super well maintained. Condo had all we needed! It is so close to great restaurants in jensen beach and a walk to a wonderful bar restaurant music!

• Reviewed: 27 August 2016

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Fire alarm went off at 1:30 am. It took 2 hours to clear the building. Cause was faulty equipment.

Great direct ocean view. Close to restaurants and grocery store. Unit was very spacious.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The rent of 2 sunchairs + 1 umbrella on the beach in front of the hotel was 20$ pr day.

Big apartement/lots of space. Supermarked and restaurant nearby. View over the ocean. Short way to the beach, that was'nt crowded.

• Reviewed: 26 June 2016

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Everything was great, from the view to the amazing staff...we will definatly be coming back more regularly. The room was very nice with two bedrooms and two baths. And the master bedroom has a view of the ocean like the living room. They have grills that we used to cook dinner numerous times. Loved the activities. We didn't want to leave and very much look forward to our next trip to vistana

• Reviewed: 20 June 2016

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The wifi wasn't very strong or fast.

Right on the ocean with a beautiful view! Very family friendly and safe. Private beach area for the resort with easy access! We loved it!

No play park

Room size

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Nothing everything was perfect!

Beautiful room and a great view

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The weather. It rained the whole week, also beach is much smaller because of last year's storms . The beds were hard.

Right on the beach

• Two-Bedroom Villa

It was a wonderful experience start to finish. The condo was lovely with breathtaking views.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Staff was very accommodating and courteous! We will be back! Condo perfect! Can't beat the view.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Checking staff wasn’t the friendliness and need to iron their shirts

Good location, nice size condos.

Loved everything

Beautiful property with plenty to do for all ages. Amazing ocean view!!

• Two-Bedroom Villa

very comfortable room location was excellent for what we were looking for in a short vacation

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Not enough time to sit on beCh with rough surf and high tide

Bed was very comfortable. View was great, sunrise, spacious, walk to nearby restaurants

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Condos are old and in need of updating.

Facility was responsive to all requests.

The room

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Could have had a couple of tv's in the rec room where the pool tables were.

The rooms were great and so was the services.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Beautiful beach, great facility!

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Twin beds were very uncomfortable .

Ping-pong tables were great

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Communal access areas to the apartments needs a makeover, more lighting. Just a bit dingey and outdated

Location was great

• Two-Bedroom Villa

we had grandma with us who is 90 years old trying to get to the beach was a challenge

the staff was more than you could ask for very friendly

Nothing I can think about

Great staff friendly accommodating Good value. Large clean rooms. Comfy

• Two-Bedroom Villa

loved the room, the kitchen, pool area...lotsa fn

POOL CLEANLINESS

eNJOYED THE VIEWS AND THE FULLY FURNISHED AND STOCKED CONDO

• Two-Bedroom Villa

unit was very clean, comfy, and very roomy for our family of 4.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Everything is perfect in this place. Super clean, nice staff, Ariel is so kind and adorable and the wonderful girls in the front desk very kind

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Pool was too small, people claiming lounge chairs and not using them all day..not enough deck space

The condo and closeness if the beach

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Nothing, we loved it and will stay again.

Right on the beach, large room and excellent views!

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Beach

Will be booking again very soon

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Perfect. The entire experience was perfect. Access, staff, room, accommodations AND EXTREMELY CLEAN AND FRIENDLY

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

I loved it all..

Staff knew it was our 50th Wedding Anniversary. They had balloons and a card waiting for us..

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

It was right on the beach, beautiful condo, furnishings were clean and fresh.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Everything , the stay, the apartment setup, everything was beautiful

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Everything was good spectacular sunrise

The view of the sunrise was spectacular!!

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Seeing the pool pumps and tanks.

Hot tub, table games

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa

the beaches were amazing. wonderful view. great staff. alot to do in condo activities. great pool. cleaned room every day. wow

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Check in process too long due to miscommunication between booking.com and Vistana, but the problem was fixed

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The room was great for the family, Staff helpful and happy. Hotel had a good vibe about it.

Browse Vistana Beach Club traveller photo gallery