Reviews of W Atlanta - Midtown 4 stars

188 14th Street, Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30361, USA

#142 of 250 hotels in Atlanta

Not worth the money
    • Wonderful Queen Room - Partial City View

My room.was old and smelled like marijuana. The toilet flushed poorly and the headboard of the bed was chipped. Curtains were old and stained.

"BUYER BEWARE!"
    • Spectacular City View King Room

If the hotel on booking.com is offering a non-changeable price in order to book, skip the hotel and choose another. Front desk unorganized, it took 3 employees to check me in. First room smelt moldy, moved to another not that much better. Towels smelt like they were washed with the rugs. Paint chipping of the walls & patent leather headboards. Booked a massage at Bliss located in the hotel...waste of time, lots of employees hanging around yet clueless about accomodating my needs. Sub standard for the price. Gives the other W hotels a bad name. As a SPG member, I'm totally disappointed with this hotel. Felt trapped with the no refund policy booking.

The W Midtown is in a great location near Piedmont Park.

Never never again!
    • Spectacular City View King Room

Room, fake condiments at outlandish prices(!), shower had mold on tile, furniture is poorly designed, breakfast was sub-stamdard, internet / WiFi was a failure, price to stay was not worth it! I will never return, and I'll inform my colleagues follow suit

If there was a lower rate than 'poor' I would select it!

The comfort of the rooms
    • Spectacular Queen Room

The long wait times for assistance, the failure to accommodate our need properly, also the lack of instruction for complimentary breakfast that led to us having to pay!

The comfort of the rooms

Ok at Best
    • Fantastic Suite

For booking a suite the room was run down. Ants were in my first room. Breakfast at restaurant took forever to get like 45 Mins after order. Food wasn’t hot when it came to the table

Overall, the stay was great, with the exception of the unwanted visitor at my door.
    • Spectacular City View King Room

Upon checking in, I informed staff I didn’t want anyone to know I was checked in the hotel for the night. Hours later, I had guest on my room floor to see me. Major security/privacy concern.

The lobby and lounge/bar decor was beautiful!!

Glad to leave my room.

See above

The carpet in my room was dirty when I arrived, and was still dirty when I left three days later. I lifted the bathmat to find it was stuck to dried blood on the bathroom floor. I could not sit on the sofa as it had crusty dry white stains in 3-4 places. I believe I know what they were, but cannot say for sure. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Location for my business was excellent.

The W Midtown Atlanta had colorful decor and a luxurious atmosphere.
    • King Room - Disability Access

The head boards were damaged. I understand they are going to remodel soon, so I didn’t mind. The pool is only open until 9, it would have been nice if it had later hours.

I liked that the room had a bathroom with good lighting. The bar had good service. The decor was very colorful and fun. I was able to adjust my reservation due to a change in my plans very easily with no extra charges.

Great Time in ATL
    • Wonderful Queen Room - Partial City View

We had a terrific stay at the W Atlanta Midtown hotel! The property is well kept and pretty, the location was perfect and the staff were all nice and helpful... I'll definitely stay here again!

Not worth the money, we should have stayed at the Ritz in Buckhead for the same price.
    • Wonderful Queen Room - Partial City View

The HVAC must be filled with mold, my allergies to mold went bonkers in the room. The whole hotel and staff have gone WAY downhill over the past few years. It’s not a trendy hotel anymore, it’s for party people and smokers. People smoking at the outside front lounge and at the pool, which is not heated. The staff was nice but we sure were disappointed in the facilities and the room. The restaurant severely downgraded to a breakfast place, but the staff was great.

Not good, not bad at all
    • Spectacular City View King Room

The first room smell marihuana, then staff moved us immediately, in second room the phone wasn’t working and the toilet seems scratched. The room has powder in the forniture

The staff was awesome!

Fantastic experience!!!
    • Spectacular City View King Room

We were only able to stay for one night! Ha! But seriously, everything was wonderful

First, KEVIN!!! The gentleman who checked us in upon arrival is top notch!! Second, the location of the hotel cannot be beat. It is a gorgeous facility in a fantastic part of Atlanta. We had lovely views and were walking distance from Piedmont Park.

Great location, spacious room, comfy bed
    • Spectacular City View King Room

Bathroom was not very user friendly. It featured a half shower wall so water poured into the bathroom making for a cleanup every time. No ventilation fan. The bathroom door featured a barn style door that would never could stay shut...nor would lock. It made for some very uncomfortable situations when the door would randomly open up while you are in awkward situations in the bathroom. Lets just say we got to know one another a little better during our stay.

Great location, spacious room, comfy bed

Great hotel in a great location
    • Fabulous King Room

The hotel charged my credit card twice for the room and it took quite some work to get a refund

Funky modern hotel - nice rooms, easily accessible to major sights and metro. In a great part of town close to Piedmont Park

Stressful situation for a weekend getaway. Hotel was old, broken and poorly managed
    • Fabulous King Room

The room was not ready at said check in time. We did not have access to our room for over two hours after designated check in time. Once in the room, we where on a time crunch to attend an event and soon reckognized that our air conditioning system and telephone where not working. First room also was extremely dirty. Broken bathroom door. At first they did not even want to move us because they didn’t have a room for our “booking.com price” We had to change rooms. Huge delay in our evening. Late to our event.

I was there while i attended Atlanta Film Festival, and I am extremely happy that i chose this hotel
    • Spectacular City View King Room

The WiFi was a little hard to work with at times but overall it was good. Everything else was amazing.

Staff was amazing, loved the atmosphere, the patio is my favorite place. I loved the bartender Erica and the valet guys were absolutely amazing!!! And the rooms smelled great!

Convenient location is the only benefit of this hotel
    • Spectacular Queen Room

Housekeeping did a poor job cleaning the room. Beds were poorly made. Some of the trash not removed. I feel like only the towels were replaced for the following day. Aside from that, the lobby needs updating

The staff was extremely helpful.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Our room did not have a luggage rack or a full length mirror. There could have been better lighting in the bathroom for putting on make-up.

The staff was extremely helpful. The view from the upper floors was great.

The bates motel is better!! it was a 4 day stay from hell
    • Spectacular Queen Room

The rooms were in disrepair. The first room came with a broken faucet in the sink. A bathroom door that would not close, a safe that would not lock and the toilet seat was not clean. I reported the issues multiple times before they were addressed and I was eventually moved to another room which was just as bad with a broken toilet seat, filthy shower and constant knocking in the wall next to the bed room. The hotel should be shut down permanently b cause they are selling less than sub standard rooms at high rates. They make excuses and nothing changed during my stay.

The restaurant. I ate the breakfast buffet and it was very good.

The breakfast was great.
    • Spectacular City View King Room

I wish the menu for room service had a few more options.

The breakfast was great. I loved the modern rooms. The vibe was calming, warm and inviting. The decor was artistic.

Worst hotel I ever stayed in Atlanta - definitely not a five star hotel
    • Spectacular Queen Room

Reception understaffed and the person receiving us was not very friendly and helpful. Dirty rooms! Our first room had hair all over the place and I seemed that the room was not properly cleaned Bathroom ceiling was dirty The head-board of the beds were damaged and dirty After complaining, we moved to another room, that was slightly cleaner but the head.board of the bed was also damaged and the bed sheets were torn. Calling assistance for the luggage was a never-ending story, as we had to wait 15-30 minutes Expensive Wi-Fi and overnight valet parking To summarize: one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in my frequent traveler life

Only the location is great and some staff members

Great team, good location.
    • Fabulous King Room

At times I wasn’t sure if you are trying to be a hotel or night spot. The two attract very different customer bases which was clearly evident in communal areas. Do I want to take selfies in the lobby or order dinner for my exec party....,,? Thanks for a pleasant stay however albeit I may need to consider my corporate business vs personal bookings.

Great team, good location. Large rooms.

My overall stay would is a C. Not what I expected at all
    • Spectacular City View King Room

I didn't like how long it took them Sunday to restock the buffet food I had asked 4. different people and waited for 20. Min for them to come out and bring some more food. The Hotel is over rated and too costly for especially for the items they have in the room and the room was very dim. I asked for a room with a view of the park not of an abandoned building that they were working on so I had to keep the curtain closed.

I like the location, staff and cleanliness and the food was great on some days.

Interesting and conveniently located property with an pleasant, accommodating staff.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Lighting - light was out in the bathroom. Space - Not enough counter space in bathroom Service - no coffee (complimentary or purchased) until 7AM Sun morning...had an early flight out so disappointing

The hotel location, the bar and lounge area (inside and outside), and the overall feel of the property.

Our room was so noisy between the elevator and something in...
    • Spectacular Queen Room

Our room was so noisy between the elevator and something in the wall of our bathroom that sounded like pipes clanging all night. We had our baby with us and didn't want to change rooms at 2am so we dealt with it. The furniture and carpet needs updating - everything was pretty worn.

This hotel is nice but I feel like we shouldn’t have to pay...
    • Spectacular City View King Room

This hotel is nice but I feel like we shouldn’t have to pay for parking at the price we pay for the rooms. 40 dollars a day is too much if you ask me.

Sadly disappointed.
    • Wonderful King Room - Partial City View

The hotel room had bad lighting, couldn't find the switches. The shower set up was not cozy and cold. The bathroom door had a sliding door and let the cold air in while I was showering. The headrest was visibly damaged and not welcoming. The concierge didn't have better information about events, restaurants during our stay.

the staff was very friendly

A wedding night stay couldn’t have been at a better hotel!
    • Wonderful King Room - Partial City View

The shower was a little awkward; not big enough to hold the splashing water off of our bodies.

Bed was super comfy, very modern feel. Felt very comfortable to be in.

Read reviews before your stay! ♥
    • Spectacular Queen Room

The check in people and the website I didn't know about the $200 holding fee which goes toward if you damage anything, room service, and the snacks in the room if you don't get or do any of that the money goes back to your card a few days after your stay it still would've been helpful to know about before getting there then when I was checking in the guy didn't say anything about it. Then he put us in the wrong room said they would call when the room was ready but no had to call multiple times no answer finally decided to walk downstairs to find out our actual room was ready. Keep an eye on your bank account after your stay here make sure they put your right amount back on your card. I had to call and get some money refunded to my card.

The valet workers,bar workers,and men who helped us carry our bags to our room they were all very helpful and they seemed to know and do their job well! Food was good and loved the scenery the only thing that would make me consider staying here again are those things also the comfy room. I know what to expect now!

Great location, modern, good staff, good bar.
    • Spectacular City View King Room

They really over-promise on how “spectacular” the city view room was, overlooking a back alley and air conditioning units from halfway up the tower. The room was really dark, lacking light fixtures. There was also no coffee table, which rated limited the practicality of indulging in room service. It was fine, just not in line with their OTT branding.

Great location, modern, good staff, good bar.

Overpriced and underwhelmed.
    • Wonderful Queen Room - Partial City View

The room was not 4 star. The cabinet doors were falling off. The room was dusty. The safe didn’t work but the staff quickly fixed it. The hall was loud and parking was expensive.

The extra breakfast was great! Staff very nice.

• Wonderful King Room - Partial City View

I travelled all the way from London and was given a room without a view. Just the roof of a neighbouring building. Also a little shabby. If there are better rooms available, don't give out these ones. Their price per night is considerable compared to other hotels nearby, so I would expect at least free Wi-Fi and a kettle in the room. It was also too dark and because there wasn't a central light switch by the bed, I had to get out of bed to turn each light off separately. Room service was very expensive. There are numerous taxes and charges to take into account - do the math before ordering. Because of the above I was disappointed with the hotel as I've stayed at other hotels in the Starwood Group and have been very satisfied.

Every member of staff I encountered was excellent. Warm, friendly and very knowlegdable about the area when asked. The WiFi in the lobby worked very well and there were plenty of areas to sit down and relax or wait for taxis. The surrounding area was great Lots of restaurants museums and other places of interest. Uber around and your in easy reach of the Georgia Acquarium and World of Coca Cola. A+

Bed and pillows were very comfortable.
    • Spectacular Queen Room

Very disappointed with the Salon. That was the reason we booked with you. Very difficult to get answers to questions. Finally booked two massages and one facial. It was booked at the wrong hotel. I did not know there was more than one. Very disappointed. I told them I was at Midtown. Saved a lot of money.

Bed and pillows were very comfortable.

I'd rather sleep in a clean room and drive into the city if they are mutually exclusive.
    • Wonderful King Room - Partial City View

The dust was thick, and the ice bucket was visibly nasty. I don't think the floor had been mopped prior to our arrival.

The location was excellent. Two places I wanted to visit were walking distance, and the hotel offers shuttle service within 3 miles. Our room was comfortable except the lack of cleanliness.

Mediocre/Disappointing-Experienced better service at the W NYC and W Boston.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

The cleanliness of the room. The bathroom was disgusting. Hair left inside the bathtub from the previous guest, the toilet had dried urine around the toilet seat. The bathroom sliding door was imprinted with greasy fingerprints. The floor was not vaccumed. It was very clear, the room was not cleaned properly before our arrival.

Guest Services was Amazing!! Leo was very welcoming with checking us in. Deletha was very supportive, assisting with room frustrations.

It was a fine stay for the money. Id be going back to staying at the Ritz Carlton or Four Seasons
    • Spectacular City View King Room

The rooms need to be upgraded, the toilet makes an insane amount of noise at each flush, many things in the room are falling apart and the staff although were helpful had an energy about them like they were doing you a favor by answering questions. This is a very vibrant, lively hotel so understand that there will be noise at all hours of the night, however this is not something the hotel can control. There is a real lack of accountability as a whole here and it is telling of leadership that trickles down to the people in client facing roles.

The Location is fabulous. The bed, sheets and view are incredible.

Enjoyable!
    • Spectacular City View King Room

No complaints during my short stay.

The room was comfortable the amenities were great and the staff was very professional. The lobby and lounge give the W Midtown a night club like atmosphere.

The breakfast.
    • Spectacular City View King Room

I didn't like how they never said valet parking was madatory... The price is too high and was never told online about the $200 incidental fee...on top of that we had reserved a room with a King size bed however we wasn't notified until we arrived that we had to get 2 queen size beds

The breakfast.. The bed

We were so impressed by the W Midtown Hotel that we decided to book a room there just to get away.
    • Spectacular City View King Room

It was a wonderful experience, however the price for the room we received was a little high.

We stayed at the W Midtown in Atlanta the night of our wedding. Our most recent stay was an early Valentines Day weekend to get away from the house and enjoy more time at the W.

Could have been better
    • Wonderful King Room - Partial City View

someone had been in our bed or they had not made the bed up right and our phone wasn't working so we had to be moved to another room and the view sucked. Had to call back to get my robe because it wasn't one in our new room. First time in the city and I didn't like this hotel

the bar downstairs was awesome. Also the people that greet you was really cool Torre Daniels was a big help I had never been downtown so he gave us some ideas

• Spectacular City View King Room

I was woke out my sleep and my room was wrongfully charged for something I didn’t order and my fridge did not work at all

Nice but overpriced
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

They advertise free rides within 5 miles of the hotel but they didn't have a driver on a Sat evening.

Friendly staff, lots to do without leaving the hotel

Have a great time!
    • Spectacular City View King Room

The room was nice but it was missing something and i was able to tell that it was art. The walls were bare other then that i liked the designs but because of the empty space on the walls it was missing something.

Comfy bed in a great part of town.

4.5
    THE TUB WAS BROKE, certain LIGHTS DIDN'T WORK IN THE...
    • Wonderful Queen Room - Partial City View

THE TUB WAS BROKE, certain LIGHTS DIDN'T WORK IN THE ROOM,the plugs didn't work in the room...For it to be the W Hotel I wasn't impressed at all,I will never stay again.

Won't be staying there again
    • Wonderful Queen Room - Partial City View

The staff wasn't friendly.... They couldn't find my reservations for me to check in and I had a confirmation number... the leather on the headboard was all torn up. It was there I dusty in the room.

Great location, great Staff, but the property could use a renovation
    • Wonderful King Room - Partial City View

The hotel is a bit older than it looks on the website and the design of the rooms, especially the bathrooms, is not great if you are there for more than one night.

Public areas are nice, and the staff is excellent.

It was plesant
    • Spectacular Queen Room

MY reservation at the hotel wasn't accurate with my booking.... Front desk clerk at check in should inform the guest that there will be an additional charge on your card for parking and security purposes but will be refunded back within a few days....

The breakfast buffet and staff was great, Saturday night DJ was awesome 5****, and bartenders... The view in the room was awesome, Valet was prompt!

Not worth all of the money.
    • Fabulous King Room

The main purpose of our trip was to come back and swim in a indoor swimming pool whilst online it said the facility had one and it didn’t. Kids were so disappointed. Also valet scratched my car up in two different spots. Was suppose to get a room with 2 queen beds because I have a disabled daughter and when I called the guy said he couldn’t help me out at all. So unprofessional.

Loved the bed

Lovely hotel, could improve in some areas
    • Wonderful Queen Room - Partial City View

Room service was poor, no-one answered the phone so had to go down to order, then spend a while persuading the staff to help us order, then over an hour wait for the food. Also bed was really comfortable but prefer a duvet to a sheet

Hotel was fun, bar good and good nice

A fair stay did not make a positive impression on me.
    • Wonderful King Room - Partial City View

People fighting above our room. Music entirely to loud when we entered back into establishment from the Atlanta Symphony.

The room was nice the staff was ok.

Disappointment! The price for the stay was NOT worth it due to the inconvenience.
    • Spectacular City View King Room

heat did not work; the engineer came in room 2xs to fix it. Woke up next morning bathroom flooded; leak from the sink. So I had to be moved to another room!

Restaurant was closed Friday night (6:30) when we arrived.
    • Wonderful King Room - Partial City View

Restaurant was closed Friday night (6:30) when we arrived. We were tired from our trip and not in the mood to walk around midtown looking for a place to eat.

It was nice,but would only stay again if we got a steal on the price like we did. Not our favorite.
    • King Room - Disability Access

For it to be a “nice” hotel the rooms were a tad smaller than we are use to. The only place in our room that had bright lighting was the bathroom. It was nicely decorated but there were some spots that you could tell were poorly fixed. The phones were tricky to use to get in touch with front desk/valet.

The valet staff was very nice. The inside of the entrance was clean and modern. The in room snacks/drinks for purchase was a night touch.

Easy. I won't stay here again.
    • Fabulous King Room

I didn't like that the overall cleanliness was lacking in most guest areas and in the room. I didn't like the attitude of some of the staff - very condescending and aloof. It felt as though the staff was not big on service.

What did I like? I liked the location. It was close to many restaurants (there's a Starbucks around the corner), and close to the Americas Mart (a 10 minute drive).

I'll stay downtown next time
    • Fabulous King Room

The lobby and outside appearance of the hotel. Looked like it had been rode hard and put away wet...in otherwords, it has seen better days...dated and worn out

Location, room design, room service and spa staff.

The city view.
    • Wonderful King Room - Partial City View

My check in time was 4:00..When we Checked they told us that our room wasn't ready,we waited almost 2 hour before we got into our room..

The city view..

Amazing views from the 20th floor with amazing staff that knows how to take care of you!
    • King Room - Disability Access

Parts of the hotel need upgrading or repair... the headboard in the bed room was peeling the bathroom had rust water marks the furniture in the rooms look sractched or ready to fall off.. general maintenance is needed in the room I was in.

The location views and staff were perfect!

If you're here for business and your company is paying, it'll get the job done. That's about it....
    • Wonderful King Room - Partial City View

-We got "upgraded" from a "wonderful" view room to a "spectacular" view. I guess a spectacular view is literally the side of another building. -Very dim lighting -You can clearly tell where repairs were made, visible wood and nails

The bed was comfy

The hotel's service is good.
    • Spectacular City View King Room

The Living Room in the lobby is cold, loud and uncomfortable. Have no other options when the restaurant's closed but to stay in for dinner. Not a lot of food selection despite the restaurant was closed. WiFi is very slow.

the bed, pillows and comforter are extremely comfortable.

They only gave us 2 towels for 4 people.
    • Spectacular Queen Room

They only gave us 2 towels for 4 people. I had to call down and they then brought up more. My friend was told "we don't have any more towels as we send them out to be laundered". Also, I called down to front desk to get help with our luggage and was told "we do not have staff to help you with your luggage". I was disappointed in the service, but the hotel was pretty and clean.

Poor
    • Wonderful King Room - Partial City View

Billing was wrong extemely hard to get correct still not right. Charged amounts that were not even on bill. Room was unclean on arrival, broken shower, shower wouldn’t drain, bugs in bathroom, was allowed to move rooms. No one would help with bags and a cart. I had to go to lobby get carts for ourselves. Finally manager helped after it was to late. I was told I would be credited for the issues instead they charged me all the credits. Now I can’t get anyone to answer how I will be reimbursed. Not acceptable for $300 a night room

Front desk people really nice. Rooms terrible and my experience was terrible need better management
    • Wonderful Queen Room - Partial City View

Moved 3 times first night the power outlets didn’t work and bathroom door wouldn’t close. The next room they moved me to had low water pressure. They replaced the faucet. 2 days later my family and I get back to the hotel ready to sleep after a long day and the room was flooded damaging all my things. I had to switch rooms at 3am. They need to invest in the maintenance of the property. My new room went 3 days without being cleaned I was told they were backed up because of Net Years. That’s no excuse I lived here with my family for 13 days. I don’t need to tell you how expensive that was to stay at a W property for 13 days! I stay at the W when I travel because I feel like I’m safe and I’m going to have top notch service and aminites. This place is substandard. I also had to talk to several different people about my situation so it’s hard for them to get it. If one person seen all the problems I had they would have done more than give me 1 free night an $100. I been here 13 days on what’s supposed to be s vacation and I was inconvenienced with moving 3 times and having a dirty room for 3 days. Plus having my belongings destroyed in a flooded room.

Friendly Staff.

I would not recommend The W to family and friends.
    • Wonderful Queen Room - Partial City View

Being a frequent traveler I was expecting a little more for the price..Looks can be deceiving...For one, the W is ridiculously over priced not to get free breakfast. The coffee shop was closed, the cleanliness of the room. (Housekeeping was terrible)Ex. soiled linens and comforter had dried blood on it? Stayed three nights they only cleaned room once, I had to call and request the room to be clean to come back to see nothing was done the bathroom only one towel) when I called down stairs to let them know they were RUDE RUDE RUDE.. if i could have found somewhere else To stay I would’ve!! (Because of New Years, it was hard to find a place to stay. The lighting is poor and It was dark and dreary. Very disappointing.. I would not recommend this place to family or friend.

I like the extreme politeness of parking attendants who were the high light of the trip which you would have thought it would be hotel. They greeted us with a smile and never missed a beat opening the door for us.

We had to pay almost 50 bucks for parking and we didn’t have...
    • Wonderful King Room - Partial City View

We had to pay almost 50 bucks for parking and we didn’t have a microwave in the room. Also they don’t provide toothpaste or tooth brush which i know isn’t a must but Incase someone forgets, most hotels i have stayed at provided these things.

New Years 2018
    • Wonderful Queen Room - Partial City View

The roaches in the room when I first got there. Killed 2. They had a linen issue, didnt get towels for a full day, eventually given pool towels. Couldnt shower due to no towels, asked for a late checkout, was told it would cost me $75 dollars as a penalty. The food system went down, so no room service. Finally came back up, but the food order never came. The hotel still attempted to charge us for it. The staff was hit or miss, depended who was in what mood.

The location was perfect!

The Hotel is beautiful and the staff quite friendlub
    • Spectacular City View King Room

The Trace Restaurant was closed for reno but we ate at the bar both nights and the food was excellent

The Hotel is beautiful and the staff quite friendlub

A proper W
    • Wonderful King Room - Partial City View

Trendy and brand new as you will expect. Relatively far from the turistic downtown, but is in walking distance to every spot in the newly developing midtown.

Enjoyed my stay and would definantly stay again
    • Wonderful Queen Room - Partial City View

Bed was a little stiff and the room did not have a microwave. Did not like the sliding door to the bathroom.

Room was nice, clean and comfortable. The staff was GREAT! Everyone was very pleasant and helpful.

The location.
    • Fantastic Suite

You don’t get what you’re paying for. You’re just another number. And you’re paying for them to pretend like they’re a “modern” hotel. There were NO Apple connections. You must have an auxiliary to play music. I wasn’t asked at check-in if there was an occasion. Id just graduated grad school. I’ve just never stayed at an “upper” hotel where NOTHING was offered, not even a cheap glass of champagne. I won’t be coming back. It’s just not worth the expense. I don’t mind paying $400+ a night (I had a suite), but I darn sure want to get what I pay for. Oh and the room service food is TERRIBLE, and of course overpriced. I paid $57 for some watery shrimp pasta, a coke, and a so-called peach cobbler.

The location.

I would definitely go back! Great accommodations & location.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Our neighbors were so loud, we could here their music & conversation through the walls, late into the night.

The staff was excellent! Extremely kind & helpful!

Very friendly staff and awesome location. Cleanliness in the room needs to be addressed though
    • Wonderful King Room - Partial City View

The shower was not as clean as I would like. The bed was comfy but the sheets had burn marks on them. The towels did as well. The bathroom sink was leaking a bit from the handle

The living room bar was awesome. There was a dj saturday night and the bartenders were super friendly and made amazing drinks! The wings were really good as well and I'm glad they had late night options for food

great staff, hotel room terrible
    • Spectacular Queen Room

we had used towels to begin with, the water in the sink would not drain, both phones were not working, carpet was not clean, charged twice for valet

Staff was AWESOME especially Tori

Everything look all pretty and fancy but had roaches and bathroom
    • Spectacular City View King Room

We have roaches in the bathroom had to be move to Another room in the towers and that wasn’t clean but Everything look so pretty and fancy....

Everything look fancy but.....

FUN STAY!
    • King Room - Disability Access

The only real problem is our room did not have a USB plug. We forgot a brick so we had to check our phones in at the front desk to charge overnight. For the hotel to be so up to date, we were surprised this little thing was missing.

The overall stay was great. Staff was awesome, especially the guys at valet! Very modern feel with fun atmosphere!

The hotel is very beautiful. Vanity in the room was a nice bonus. Checkout was quick.
    • Spectacular Queen Room

Not enough wash cloths. 2 people (females) staying overnight need at least 2 wash cloths each. Once a woman has used a wash cloth to bathe with, we no longer use them to wash our face. Also, free parking would be nice.

Beautiful view, comfortable bed, 1st class, modern room