Reviews of W Atlanta - Buckhead 4 stars

#157 of 227 hotels in Atlanta

5.5

Disappointed
    • Fabulous Queen Room

What i didnt Like was the fact that i thought i was Paying to stay at a W hotel. When i walked In the room, it looked like a cheap motel. Wasn’t up to any of the standards of a W hotel. It was very disappointing to see a room look so average. W hotel suppose to be chic.. it wasn’t. It was a motel not a hotel.

I like that the hotel is near Lenox mall.. a quick walk to the mall. The staff, and hotel concierges services was amazing. All the guys were friendly.. great conversation.

Trip from hell
    • Wonderful King Room

While booking I was not informed about any issues happening at the hotel. A day before my visit, I was informed about construction on site, but it was too late to book a room anywhere else. The construction woke me up out my sleep the first day, and the second night of my stay there was a planned power outage for 8 hours, in which I was not informed about. Leaving me having to walk up 11 flights of stairs, after returning from the one the run 2 concert. When trying to express myself to management, he walked away and sent security to talk to me. The security did not care about my concerns and told me “Becky don’t care” inferring that I would not be giving them a hard time if I was white. He also told me “your from Chicago, I hope your not scared of the darkness.” At this point my friend staying with me, became frustrated with his tone and nonchalant attitude regarding the situation and told me “come on let’s just walk up the steps, because they clearly don’t care.” The security told us “yeah do that, you don’t wanna go to jail in Georgia.” We went to the room where it was pitch black, I was unable to charge my phone, remove my contacts, and felt completely unsafe. After calling booking and Starwood hotels I was told management would speak with me in the morning. 10am came and I had talked to no one. I went to check out and management was still unavailable. At the front desk I received the assistant director contact info and called her an hour later. She eventually got back to me at 4pm and told me I would be reimbursed for both nights. The fact that I had to go through insults, a uncomfortable stay my first time in Atlanta, and not speak with management until 17 hrs later, has left me with a disgusting feel about all Hotels managed by Starwood and I do not ever plan on spending my consumer dollars with them ever again.

I booked this location because of the amenities and reviews online, but was very unsatisfied with my stay!

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

No option to reject valet which is extremely pricey.
    • Spectacular King Room

No option to reject valet which is extremely pricey. Renovations were pretty much an unwanted wake up call. Elevator did not work two days out of the stay.

Dissatisfied with our stay. The value for
    • Wonderful King Room

Our room was not thoroughly cleaned prior to our arrival. My wife found someone’s toenail in the bed. Also it would be nice to have a self park option that’s not $40 a day.

Location of the property was great, within walking distance to restaurants, shopping etc.

Excellent!
    • Wonderful King Room

Very convenient to Peachtree Road Race start line. Was unable to return by the 12 pm checkout time. Courtesy checkout at 1 pm was provided. Much appreciated. All staff courteous, friendly and helpful. Will definitely return next year.

Simply amazing
    • Wonderful King Room

Nothing... Everyone and everything was perfect and could not have been better

The staff here are the best, nicest, and most professional people I've ever met. The room was clean and comfy and the trendy metro atmosphere felt like an absolute dream. We forgot something after checkout and the gentleman at the front desk was SUUUPER nice about it. He even went up to the room with my partner to help her find what we had left

beds worn out musschy had to change rooms
    • Spectacular Queen Room

beds worn out musschy had to change rooms shower curtains wrong fit ....water all ovwe the floor i see you are renovating !!! good it needs it great bones just tired love the W

I got an affordable price because they are currently doing...
    • Wonderful King Room

I got an affordable price because they are currently doing construction on the hotel (June 2018) rightly so because the hotel is in desperate need of an upgrade. The decor is interesting, but looking past that the facilities are unclean. I had higher expectations and its sad to say that there was mold in the showers, a musty smell through out the rooms/hallways, and stains on the chair. The staff seemed to be very helpful, however, I hope they completely change whats going on inside.

Brought 15 guest and we all had a great time. Loved the free photo booth and roof top bar
    • Wonderful King Room

We had a problem getting in our room a few times. One of the staff member came up and fixed it right away .

The hotel is beautiful. The staff was great.

Staff was very friendly and accomodating!
    • Wonderful Queen Room

No complimentary coffee in room No alarm clock in room Lobby bar too small/no TV No Dance Floor with DJ

Staff was very friendly and accomodating!

Great location, dated interior, poor value.
    • Spectacular King Room

Becoming dated. Weekends include some kind of party with many, many, young people enjoying rap music and a disco in the lobby Saturday night.

Very good location. Boutique style decor

Very nice staff when I checked in and friendly valet.
    • Wonderful King Room

The bathroom area was small and the door kept rolling shut. I would have liked more vanity space to get ready. Also the bar wasn't fully stocked downstairs so two of the drinks I wanted he didn't have all the ingredients to make which was a bummer.

Awesome , relaxing four days of bliss
    • Wonderful King Room

Our expectations were over exceeded w buckhead Atlanta was an experience of great friendly customer service and the staff made us feel right at home. The check in with front desk agent Keisha and Damien was great and Jocelyn help us with a room move the following day and quinton at concierge desk helped with some great recommendations we will definitely be back to visit this hotel 🕺🏿

They charge you daliy for valet parking.

A charge of $45 daily for valet service. No choice

They charge you daliy for valet parking. $45 daily extra. you have no choice. or you need to park 4 hotel away. DIDN'T LIKE

This is the worst hotel/motel I have stayed in since I stayed in a Motel 6 30-year’s ago.
    • Wonderful King Room

The room was nothing like the room photos on the website. Furniture was cheap. Small TV. Commode, sink, and shower were part of the room with no door,

All of the staff was professional, courteous, helpful, and warm.

Disappointed
    • Wonderful King Room

This did not meet my expectation for a W property. Dirty common spaces, very loud atmosphere, and poor bathroom design. 3 lightbulbs out in my room.

The location was great; I got a great price, now I know why

Horrible rooms
    • Spectacular King Room

There is literally no door separating the bathroom from the bedroom. There is pocket door to the toilet only. There are several better options in Buckhead. Will never stay here again.

Whiskey Blue bar is cool

I still have not received my refund for the extra two rooms...
    • Fabulous Queen Room

I still have not received my refund for the extra two rooms that were booked through booking.com. I was on the phone for 45 minutes to clear up the charges on my card. I am still expecting a refund for two rooms for two nights. I will keep in touch. Thanks

It was adequate and disappointing for the price.
    • Wonderful King Room

The staff were just ok. No sense of urgency. No desire to please at all. The parking was forced on you for 40 dollars. Tip was expected. And again nothing amazing about the service. Everything was nickel and diming to the point of 5 dollars for smart water. I have no objection for high prices for high service. I do get that WiFi usually is free at less expensive hotels and cost at higher end ones. However this hotel was not filthy, but far from clean. Mold In corners in bathroom. Carpet had not been vacuumed well. Easy to see items on floor. The bed linen were extremely clean and perfectly acceptable and the reason I did not come back down to complain. The technology was advertised as top notch. It was about 15 years ago. Had I paid about 100 dollars a night I would have had no objections. The room was 300. Completely unacceptable for that price. Upon checking out (still have to do that here) the receptionist asked me how it was. I said it was ok, not great. She did not look up from the computer printed my receipt and handed it to me. And said that it. Your checked out. Certinly not the level of service I am accustom to for this price range. The room was quiet. There was nothing horrible about it. Just was not nearly worth the cost. I had plenty of other options for 100-150 available. I would choose those before this w again. I have stayed at the st Regis in Atlanta which was full and the experience was one of the best I have ever had. They are owned by the same parent company. The st Regis was 100 more per night and worth it.

The hotel looked good from the outside and was easy to find.

Great hotel overall. I enjoyed my stay.

Breakfast was $25.00...Parking was $40.00...location was okay

Upon arrival Lance exceeded my expectations. Thank you. Bed was comfortable...Considering that we drove 15 hours from Buffalo, N.Y. Modern hotel..made me feel very comfortable!The lunch on the rooftop was breathtaking. Salmon, asparagus, seasoned potatoes overlooking the A! Beautiful! Dearris was very refreshing and a pleasure to talk to in the morning. Thanks W

It was good up until that point
    • Wonderful King Room

How I was accommodated on my earlier morning sleep interruption by a drunken guest

It was all fine, but @ 4 in the morning a guest came banging and kicking on my door and scared the living day lights out of me and my partner and after telling him he had the wrong door he continued to do the same on some drunken crap. Front desk girl wasn't trying to accommodate. So the night manager took the parking off..that was very poor of them. So don't look to be accommodated well at all for all the money that you are paying.

Had fun in the city.
    • Fabulous King Room

The rooms seem a little outdated. The mattress was filthy. The bathroom were too small. Our tv didn’t work in the first room so they moved us to another. They moved us pretty quick but they put us right under the hotel roof bar.

Location and room service.

Poor visit for the price. Will not return
    • Wonderful King Room

Pillow cases were dirty. Staff was not friendly. Valet took forever to bring car (charged $40) room service food was not hot and was mediocre. Club upstairs was very loud (could hear it in my room)

Location was great

Besides the double billing for parking our stay was excellent.
    • Wonderful King Room

We used our 20$ drink credit to pay half of the 40$ for parking. We paid the remaining $20 for parking at the time of checkout. I was still billed for parking. I realized this when I got home and reviewed the bill again. :-(

The staff was fantastic and so helpful.

Alright
    • Wonderful Queen Room

They didn’t have a pool usually the staff in the hotel could tell you what’s going on in different areas the staff just was telling us they wasn’t from here they didn’t know about any clubs it wasn’t wat I’m used to for so much money

Horrible. Horrible. Horrible
    • Wonderful King Room

- The valet workers the night of arrival was horrible, rude, and disrespectful - Requested for a microwave when I reserved my room, and I didn’t have one in there. Waited 15 mins to get one - Requested towels and a blanket for the room and it took 40 mins to receive them both. - Reservation was cancelled when I arrived without any notification, had to wait 15 mins to get a room. Horrible

Location of the hotel

Our Number one spot in the ATL
    • Wonderful King Room

One night should of been atleast 2..

The experience the atmosphere. Very sophisticated and it gets you in the mood to relax and enjoy. THE Staff was attentive with excellent customer service. They really took the time to make sure we were happy.....

Starwood Let Down
    • Wonderful Queen Room

The property is terribly dated. We stayed in a WOW suite with an adjoining double queen room. The TV's in both rooms were barely viewable. They're probably the original LG flat screens that came with the hotel 15 years ago. I've stayed in numerous W hotels and this was by far the worst property. Stayed at the Westin in Charlotte for a few days prior and I was extremely satisfied. As a SPG member the W ATL was a huge let down.

Location was great. The property is steps away from Lennox Square.

Overall my stay was good. No noisy neighbors. Very peaceful.
    • Wonderful Queen Room

The shower curtain was thin and water kept getting on the floor. The complimentary bar prices were ridiculous.

The beds were nice and comfortable! Atmosphere was perfect!

Fair
    • Wonderful King Room

The valet took way too long sometimes taking over 30 mins to an hour I paid 38 5 times for parking to wait over an hour for my car that’s horrible

The location was perfect across from Del Friscos and Lenox and Phipps malls and there were parties there the whole weekend very good atmosphere

Disappointed in the quality of the room and everything in it.
    • Wonderful Queen Room

The heating system struggled to keep the room warm, the traces in the bathroom from the previous guest, the dense mattress, the extremely old bathtub and the low water pressure at the sink.

The lobby atmosphere

Overpriced and underwhelmed
    • King Room - Disability Access

Small bathroom with broken door, broken stinky fridge, no microwave, tattered linens, terrible coffee, parking not included in overpriced booking. I could go on, but long story short, I'll never stay here again and wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. Not worth the price.

Very friendly and accommodating front desk personnel

My stay was very hospitalable!
    • Wonderful King Room

While i enjoyed everything at the hotel, there was what seemed like construction in the room above mine. Just a little noisy for the morning.

The bed was very comfortable. The hotel staff was very accommodating towards me stay. My birthday weekend was great due to the W! Whiskey Blue was a great bar to hang out with friends.

• Wonderful King Room

I originally booked the wrong date when my husband and I arrived at the W. It was terrrible weekend because of the power outage in north Georgia. We were without power for a total of four days. Whe we arrived Lance took great care of us. He made the appropriate changes to the reservation. He was extremely kind and it’s a gesture we will never forget. Thank you!

Good stay
    • Wonderful King Room

No towel racks in room , lack of socket close to bed . ( the night stand should have a charging port in this day and age )

close to shopping and restaurant. Nice lounge and lobby bar . Good size room

To conclude, overall I did not enjoy my stay and I would like to be reimbursed!
    • Spectacular Queen Room

The room was very small and overpriced! The size was not at all what the pictures depict it! You would’ve thought for the price you would’ve gotten a lot more space. Parking was $40 a night and that was not included in your fee! There was also no option to South Par The room was very small and overpriced! The size was not at all what the pictures depicted! You would’ve thought for the price you would’ve gotten a lot more space. Parking was $40 a night and that was not included in your fee! There was also no option to self park! You expect the items in the mini fridge to be costly. But even the so-called complementary items including the water was $6 and up.

The property was very appealing to the eye! The staff was very attentive.

One night stay after traveling around the world and it was a good night sleep.
    • Spectacular King Room

The rooms felt less than luxurious and the hot water took too long to come out in the shower. In the winter time I was expecting it to be slow but it felt like the shower never got hot.

It's quiet, professional, valet and concierge are always on point. Love the facility.

It was unexpectedly expensive.
    • Wonderful King Room

There was only one working elevator. The room was filled with food that you could not eat unless you wanted to spend $5 or more on it. There was an unexpected incidental fee (as in price).

I liked the decor.

Stayed for my birthday! Had a great time! Parking was terrible and EXTREMELY OVERPRICED
    • Fabulous Queen Room

PARKING IS EXTREMELY OVER PRICED!!! The elevator was broken. No free breakfast. Room wasn't in the best shape. (carpet was ripped up at entrance and a few lights that were not working.

The bed was so comfortable! The bathroom was set up nicely. The staff was extremely nice.

The hotel was just decent, and I will not be staying there again.
    • Fabulous King Room

The room was rather small and the bathroom was even smaller. It was almost the size of a closet. The receptionist that checked us in, both the man and the woman were very rude.

The pillows were very comfortable

Great Stay! But too pricey for accommodations!
    • Fabulous King Room

I booked a room with a bath tub and there was only a shower in the room that I was given. I also requested a high floor room with view and did not receive that either.

Staff was very friendly and went overboard to provide excellent customer service!

Probably the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. The location was the only good thing about it.
    • Wonderful King Room

It was loud. Our room was not not very clean our matress had a huge hole in it and we had to switch rooms. The bar was not accessible at all and that was one of the main reasons we chose this hotel. Just did not like at all. Many hidden fees once we checked out. Not happy about this experience at all.

We liked to the location.

I truly loved it! I would definitely go back.
    • Wonderful King Room

There just weren’t any shower caps in the room.

The room was remarkable. I asked for a room close to the pool and my room was literally righty next door. The room has so many mirrors!! The staff was very friendly.

Great Location with poor room
    • Wonderful King Room

The pillow were very uncomfortable and the bathroom was way too small. I was extremely disappointed not having a coffee maker in the room.

The bed was comfortable.

A lot of the facilities were not available during my stay...
    • Wonderful King Room

A lot of the facilities were not available during my stay but no refund or discount was offered. Also the place was over run with smelly dogs, in the lobby and bar area absolutely disgusting.

Poor
    • Spectacular Queen Room

The rooms were basic, the tub wasn’t clean with mildew around the caulking, the furniture is outdated, and the linen had stains on them. For the money you charge at this hotel you would think the rooms would be alot better regardless if you were staying in a suite. I feel the patrins of the hotel should nit be charged a $38.00 valet fee if there staying at the hotel, it should be a discounted price. Then the hotel tried to overcharge me for my room after a deposit was already taken off my credit card before I arrived.

The only thing I liked about the Hotel was the Lobby area

Our stay did not meet our expectations most likely leaving us to choose another hotel soon.
    • Wonderful King Room

I hate to be the negative Nancy but nothing about this hotel made it seem like I was staying at a W Hotel. The price for the hotel was similar to the Intercontinental and the Westin and I was hoping I would have picked one of those instead. The room was a little messy (it happens, no biggie) but some things weren't up to par. The bathroom doors wouldn't close fully, the A/C wasn't blasting like we liked and the room was stuffy and made my girlfriend and I have to blow my nose frequently. Lastly, when we ordered room service it took a lot longer than we expected (comparing it to other times from our recent hotel stays) and we had to cancel one of our orders because of that.

We enjoyed the vibe in the pool in the fourth floor.

Room was well decorated and lovely, just a teensy small with...
    • Wonderful King Room

Room was well decorated and lovely, just a teensy small with a view of the parking lot below. However it was a wonderful stay and the staff was very pleasant. Also, hope you like valet!

Be ready to be seen in the bathroom!
    • Wonderful King Room

The bathroom doors are opaque glass and are see through! When the bathroom light is on, everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, going on in the bathroom is visible to those in the room, because the bathroom doors face the beds! Other than no privacy at all, we had a nice stay. The staff was amazing. They moved us to an accessible room, and the door didn't face the beds, so we were all fine.

The food in the on-site restaurant was really excellent. The hotel staff was amazing. They were extremely friendly and accommodating.

Not worth it AT ALL!
    • King Room - Disability Access

The whole experience was dissapointing. The room was dirty, the table had a pink sticky substance all over it. The night table was all brown on the bottom of it. Not sure if it was dirt or mold - the bed was not comfy and swayed down in the middle. We ordered a special anniversary cake to the room, and it never came. The pool which was incredibly small, the sound system at the pool they said was broken, and so was the TV. The bathroom has a sliding door over the toilet area and the sink and mirror are basically next to the bed. It absolutely NOT worth the money. Staff dissapointed us, and accommodations even more!

Rooms were clean and comfortable.
    • Wonderful King Room

Most staff were friendly and helpful. Some were fake nice (on the front desk). You had to pay for wifi in your room which made no sense for the price of the hotel.

Rooms were clean and comfortable.

Great property in good environment
    • Wonderful King Room

Cleanlyness of rooms and facilities could be improved

Location w/ easy acccess to great resturants and bars in a safe environment. Cool rooftop bar that gets very busy on weekend nights

Some fairly serious snafus
    • King Room - Disability Access

Another guest was given a key to our room and entered unannounced. It was a very unnerving mistake for both of us- the valet left the window down an water got into the back seat of the car

Bed was comfy and the decor was fresh and modern

Fun place that needs just a little lovin
    • Wonderful King Room

The bed had pen marks on the sheets and quilt. The AC unit on the wall had a wire mess top that had some wires sticking out of it.

The room was nice, the bathroom was a little small but still nice. Loved the layout and atmosphere

The rooms are very shabby and in need of upgrade.
    • King Room - Disability Access

The rooms are very shabby and in need of upgrade. The pictures do not show you that the bathroom is essentially open onto the room- sink is in the room and toilet and shower are tiny and behind a flimsy see-thru sliding partition. No privacy of you are with someone and disruptive if you get up in the night. I found the clientele to be noisy, mainly young kids, partiers that made a lot of noise in the hallways till early morning.

Loved the location!
    • Wonderful King Room

Bathroom in room was very small and door was a thin divider.

Loved the location! Staff was great! Liked the complimentary car ride within 2 miles. Beautiful roof top pool with great music!

• King Room - Disability Access

Not best value for money. Dated rooms. AC not working properly. Odor in room smelled very musty and moldy. We checked out a day early and wouldn't stay there again.

Great location, great staff, great experience.
    • Fabulous King Room

The pool was tiny and with just a few people in it didn't leave much room at all.

The staff was friendly and promptly sent us a complimentary bottle of champagne for our anniversary.

Horrible Hotel. Unless you are a rapper or prostitute.
    • Wonderful King Room

The place smells of weed. The bathrooms are so small and the door barely closes. The table in room wasn't clean and the lampshade was busted up. Felt like we were staying in a rap video.

Nothing really.

Did not meet expectations
    • Wonderful King Room

Parking is basically nonexistent unless you do valet which is chaotic and expensive. When we arrived, eager to relax, there was a DJ playing and a rooftop party going. As we approached the elevator, a group exited the elevator and we were overwhelmed with the smell and presence of marajuana. We had to hold our breath in the elevator. We asked for a quiet room, but we heard party goers throughout the night. Room was very small with no privacy. Only a small sliding glass door to separate the bathroom from the room. The bed was hard and uncomfortable.

The decor and finishes in the room were nice and tastefully done.

First stay was a pleasant one.
    • Wonderful King Room

The air conditioning unit in the room was too loud.

All staff was helpful and friendly. The location was convenient to the start of the Peachtree Road Race start. Also located near to a Marta station for return after the race.

Expensive space.
    • Wonderful King Room

No coffee in room. No microwave or refrigerator (was a cooler full of expensive items fo sale). Bath and shower very small and separated from room by a translucent sliding door. Sink area not separated from the room. Two lifts but they were very busy and slow. Parking was valet only and was a pricey $38. No free wifi.

The hotel was near where I wanted to be. It was very quiet. The ac was nice.

Price and experience don't match! Save your money!!!!
    • Wonderful King Room

The bathroom was soooo tiny! The covers were dirty and I got them changed twice! Furniture was scratched... things were broken. Definitely not worth 430 plus a $200 deposit for only two nights! Neveeerrrr again! I could go on all day. Only thing I liked was the food and the location! Most of the staff acted like they were in a rush and didn't really want to help you with anything. I feel like this place should be more like $80 a night.

Food was great!

What a great experience and atmosphere

The prices of items in room water was $5. A bit expensive

I like that atmosphere and the lounge I dint drink coffee provided my best answer Overall I loved the hotel and staff were very helpful and pleasant

Rate an 8 out of 10
    • King Room - Disability Access

Parking was too expensive - should have been complimentary. Power outlets and light switches in the room were inconvenient. Snacks in room marked up too much.

Staff, environment, location.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

The free shuttle, the shower, the location.
    • Fabulous King Room

The pool was small and did not appear clean. Around 5pm that afternoon, it was full of hotel patrons who were drinking beer and partying which wasn't an issue but hours later the beer cans were still littered around the pool and wet towels were left on the deck and lounge chairs even though no was around. My husband and I had planned to enjoy this "infinity pool" after dinner as this was the main reason I booked at this hotel along with the name and great reputation I thought they had. The bed was not comfortable at all and the pricing for the snacks in the room was outrageous, although we would have never eaten them anyway.

The free shuttle, the shower, the location.

Expensive for nothing big! Deserves 2 star.
    • Fabulous Queen Room

No staff urgency when you call for help.Dirty room with holes and burnt carpet.If you werent holding Gucci or LV bags, there is no assistance to help you upstairs with your luggage LOL.

The lobby, restaurant and roof top were more clean than the needed to be renovated rooms.Xavier was a great manager coming in to do his staff sloppy job cleaning my room last minute.

Over priced for what you get !!! ( weed smell in elevator)
    • King Room - Disability Access

The elevator smelled of weed, staff said they knew who it was but couldn't do anything about it !! I have 2 kids that's a no no we will not return ! The pics were not to be true everything is a lot smaller ! Only 1 elevator worked on Memorial Day weekend, no fireworks for the ones who were injured, passed, or still fighting!

The food was very good, definitely paid for it ! Staff was super nice, the rooms were cute an well put together!

Bed was super comfy.
    • Wonderful King Room

The furnishings were a little tired. Wore and stained accent chair. Cracked lamp shade. Walls and base boards in hall way looked a little dirty and scuffed.

Bed was super comfy. Pool was very nice. The restaurant Cook Hall was terrible. Had reservations had a couple of apps and left. First one we ordered they didn't have. The second was ok and the 3rd were the truffle fries which were awful. Tasted like frozen fries.

Everybody behind front desk was kind and courteous.
    • Fabulous King Room

Everybody behind front desk was kind and courteous. The property was clean and couldn't find nothing out of place or dirty. Valet took great care of my car. overall was quiet and peaceful. Will be back again

I love ATL
    • Wonderful King Room

The rooms were small and I loved the W-downtown look and feel better. The bathrooms were WAAAAAY too small.

I loved the location, its closed to EVERYTHING! The attached club was awesome and had terrific drinks

Cheap style and over priced
    • Fabulous King Room

Room was only cleaned once during our stay after three nights with us having to call and request four different times and we had to walk down to ask for clean towels also the customer service from the staff was extremely off in general the entire stay...valet had my car pulled up to the front and unlocked without our request and I just happened to walk up and notice it...very unsettling and with that being the only parking option it seemed extremely unprofessional and unsafe. We were also charged for three extra room service orders during our stay and the entire hotel smelled of marijuana then entire weekend. The pool is not advertised properly either, only a few chairs and super small and crowded. I would not recommend staying here for the price...just overrated.

Reminds me of London size hotel rooms.
    • Wonderful Queen Room

Very noisy night! I have never heard so much noise while staying at a hotel in my life. Music, pipes sqeaking and there was something outside my window that sounded like a piece of roof material was loose when the wind would blow. It was very windy so that went on all night. Hallway carpets are a bit dirty.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Bloody Carpet
    • Wonderful King Room

The front desk staff was rude and not concerned with customer issues. My room had BLOOD on the carpet at the foot of the bed and NOTHING was done about it.

Shower, Mini Bar

Overpriced, tired and bordering on dirty.
    • Spectacular King Room

Tired decor, scuff marks all over the walls, lots of extra hidden costs that almost doubled the room rate, service staff seemed like they couldn't be bothered, lots of expensive gimmicks and no value. Bathroom smelled of damp and mould and (including toilet) separated from room by a transparent paper thin door. Will not be returning to any W property and would not recommend this one.