Reviews of Room Mate Waldorf Towers 4 stars

860 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA

#51 of 390 hotels in Miami Beach

• Standard Twin Room

This place was perfect for my first time in Rome. It was at a most convenient location and gave me that authentic Italian living experience. The hostess Silvia, is one of the kindest and most genuine woman I have met. The interior design was very elegant and efficient. Extremely clean apartment! Walking distance from most major monuments. Love love loved it! I LOVE ROMA. When I return for my next visit I would stay there again. :) I love the authenticity. I feel Italian. :)

• Standard King Room

Housekeeping could be better as mentioned already as well as storage issue. No wardrobe on the room to put your clothes away.

Location is perfect! Ocean Drive is the best place to stay in Miami Beach and we were right in the heart of it. Staff were very friendly, professional and polite. Food at the hotel is also great. Definitely good value for the money when you take into consideration the location. Had some issues with cleanliness on our second day, but once addressed, got resolved very efficiently. There isn’t enough storage in the room to hang your clothes and store the luggages (this will become an issue if you have a checked in bags as well as cabin size luggage), since rooms are fairly small, with no (or very little) storage availability.

• Standard King Room

Some of the restaurant people were rude. Some were nice. It was really confusing because some people would be super accommodating while others would be super rude & harsh. I would not eat at the Icon while staying here. My first day we were allowed to bring out drinks up to our room. The next day the bartender screamed when we asked & refused to serve us. I stopped using their services & spent my money elsewhere.

Location!! The room was small and the refrigerator was 83 degrees. No exaggeration, the temperature was displayed outside the fridge and it read 83 degrees! The bed was super comfy tho . Housekeeping was also awesome!

• Standard Twin Room

The shower could be better, not a lot of water pressure.

Great location right in front of the beach, but it's also a party area, so it can be a little annoying at night (the noise is not too high, it'll only bother to those who are sensitive to that). The room was good, clean and comfortable, nothing out of the ordinary, but for the price and location we were happy with it. Very nice and helpful staff.

No microwave..

I booked to rooms by accident and the manager told me he understood my issue and issued me a refund on my second room..When it was non-refundable..He made my trip better with that news..I really appreciate what he did..He didn't have to do it,but he looked out for me..The location of the hotel is the best..Its right across from the main beach entrance..

• Standard King Room

Noise from Air con outside room, view from room was looking into someone's flat, had to keep curtains dawn all the time, A bit noisy in the room from outside,

Location on Ocean drive was great, very busy in the evenings but that's what you would expect

• Standard Twin Room

If you have a car, there are no parking lots. But very close to the Hotel (5min. Walk) there is a public garage. The maximum pay for one day (24h) is 20$.. so this is okay..

Located directly at the Oceandrive. So you have a lot of entertainment there. You need no car(but if, order a Uber). The beach with outdoor gym is really close. Also Supermarkets, Restaurants, Bars, Clubs... Everything you need. All the employees are really nice, relxed, friendly, funny, alert and courteous.. I had a really good time there (1 Week) and i’ll come back again. Thank you..😎

• Standard King Room

I didn’t like that the elevator wasn’t always working. It is only 3 floors but when traveling with suitcases being able to have the elevator there when needed is a bonus. I also didn’t like the lighting in the room. I think it can be a bit better. Room wasn’t extremely big but it worked out.

I liked how overly friendly the staff was, from the front desk to the people working at the restaurant. Very attentive. Anything we needed we were able to get to our room in less than 5 mins. That’s prompt service!

• Standard King Room

No coffee making facilities in the room. Guests returning in the early hours had no respect for guests sleeping. Card keys where a constant issue. The fridge didn’t work. No real storage space to unpack. Room was small. The name Waldorf is a prestige name, the hotel is not.

• Standard King Room

A big thank you to Claudio on the front desk. From check in, to amazing service arranging our day tours, he was always smiling and helpful. Great customer service!!

• Standard King Room

We stayed at this hotel from 05/9 to 05/11. There’s only one word to describe our experience; WOW!!! Firstly, we arrived on Wednesday nearly three-hours before check-in; of course our room wasn’t ready. The hotel attendant, I believe his name was Claudio, was attentive, extremely courteous, and thoughtful. He invited us to leave our bags and spend some time at the beach or walking Ocean Dr. until our room became ready. We decided to head to the beach. Claudio provided towels and an umbrella for our time at the beach. We changed in the immaculately clean restrooms and headed to the beach. We were there at the beach only about 40 minutes until we received a phone call from Claudio telling us our room was ready. That’s right, they worked rapidly to have our room prepared nearly two-hours before check-in time. We were overjoyed and impressed. The staff at this hotel was extremely warm and helpful. They were always eager to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The room itself was charming. The bed was extremely comfortable and they gave us two complimentary bottles of water and some candy. The room was a tad bit small but that’s standard for hotels in this area. Overall, the room was perfect; clean, trendy, and inviting. The location of this hotel is AWESOME!! It’s right across the street from the beach. It’s smack dab in the middle of Ocean Drive. It’s literally walking distance from the action at the Clevelander and Mango’s, the shopping of Collins Ave, and the dining at Puerto Sagua Restaurant, The Front Porch Cafe, and 11th Street Diner. It can get a bit loud outside, but it’s bearable. We stayed in room 103 and the noise wasn’t too overwhelming. We were able to sleep soundly and without interruption. Ultimately, we LOVED this place. The staff really made the difference here. They are the secret sauce at this hotel. We will definitely stay here again in the future!!

• Standard Twin Room

It wasn't as comfortable as I had expected. The building is old, therefore you would hear your neighbors walking upstairs - if you ever lived in a British Victorian house, you would understand what it means. A down-side of having a restaurant downstairs is you would also hear staff at midnight when they are closing everything down, and early in the morning when they are getting prepared for the day. One suggestion for the hotel, please get a decent internet connection for your guests! The wifi was free, but was almost never usable since it was extremely slow. Another point to improve is the beds -- although we had requested a king size bed, we had 2 single beds joint together, which was uncomfortable.

Its location is great, literally 2 minutes from the beach. They would also provide you towels, and a pair of chairs that you can take with you to the beach. A very close parking facility is on 7th street, that costs $20 for a day. The area is very alive at nights. There are lots of restaurants and live music every day, and food and breakfast is nice too. The staff was also very friendly.

• Standard King Room

Why is this even a question? There is nothing I didn’t like about my stay. Well ok, one thing I didn’t like was the amount of time of my stay, but that’s not the Waldorfs fault. Lol

Second time staying here and this visit reminded me of why I chose the Waldorf Towers again. Customer service unmatched. Every front desk person we came in contact was very pleasant and accommodating. Plus you walk out and the ocean is at your doorstep.

• Standard Twin Room

It’s right next to a popular night club. The entrance is too crowded and it’s noisy at all hours of the night. Not all of the staff at the front desk are knowledgeable about the area.

Easy access to popular neighborhoods around the city. It’s also across from the beach.

• Standard King Room

Too loud in the evening. Rooms are very small and old, windows are not clean even if you leave in a room with a “sea view”.

Nice location near the beach, a lot of restaurants and shops.

Nothing negative

Room Mates far exceeded my expectations. My stay was absolutely nothing short of perfect. My friends and I arrived to the hotel several hours before check-in, Moncheril (front desk staff) was very accommodating. She provided us with a room to change clothes. Our luggage was stored until our rooms were ready. The staff knew I was there celebrating my birthday and I was given a glass of complimentary Champagne. Our rooms were ready 1 hour prior to check-in; two rooms requested were exactly what I paid for. My king room had an Ocean view and the staff had champagne , desert, and a cute personalized note to commentate my birthday. The staff was very friendly and attentive, each time we entered and exited the building we were asked if we needed anything. The room size was very comfortable. The bathroom was good size and very clean. Mini bar in the room. Noise level was not a problem. Location, location, location!!! Location was so convenient, centrally located on Ocean Drive, you can step outside and the beach is directly across the street. This was my second visit to Room Mates and going forward will be my go to boutique hotel when I visit South Beach. Just wanted to mention, Havier, housekeeping manager, he decorated my room was my birthday and was so nice. Thank you Room Mates staff for your friendliness and professionalism. Moncheril, front desk staff, is the bomb.

• Standard King Room

This at most a 3 star hotel with very little in the way of extra comforts. Staff weren’t very helpful either.

Great location if want to party and not sleep from the noise

• Standard Twin Room

The room (Rm 317) was nicely decorated, but we heard the elevator going up and down all day/night. We also had a clicking noise that was equally annoying in the room that kept waking us. We think the clicking noise was from a fridge or the ac. If I go there again, I would ask to be located in a room away from the elevator and disconnect the fridge.

Location is great. Staff was great.

• Standard King Room

The only thing I really didn’t like is that my room was next to the alley and was kinda noisy because the access doors were there and that’s where the garbage truck came in the morning.

Claudio and Renaldo helped make my stay wonderful with recommendations and helpful advice. I arrived at about 10:30 am and was able to check in and get my room then instead of having to wait till 3:00 pm. The room was small but comfortable and clean and had everything I needed. The beach chairs and towels were a nice amenity. Breakfast was yummy, location was perfect, Mangos Cafe was right across the street, shopping was in walking distance, and the beach was right across the street. I think it was worth the price and I would definitely stay here again.

• Standard King Room

My air conditioner wasn't working when we checked in. It was out for two days. After three days of yelling room service finally came to clean up my room.

the location

• Standard King Room

Small room for US standards (normal for European) our room faced a pretty noisy street.

Friendly staff, beach chairs, towels and umbrella were available to use. Super close to the beach.

• Standard King Room

I got woken up 3 out of 4 days by noise from building works and vacuuming in the hotel before 8.15am which is unacceptable for a vacation spot. When I complained the hotel did nothing about it. My room was not cleaned properly on 2 days out of my stay and the room was cold. I wrote an email to the manager upon leaving and received no reply. Not good service.

• Standard King Room

The room was a lot smaller that I expected especially for the price we paid.

The room was very clean. ALL guest room attendants and staff were friendly.

• Standard Twin Room

Hotel has ultimate location in the Art Deco district. Hotel itself is very art deco. Very nice front desk staff, rooms are nice and the price for what you pay feels fair. Restaurant/bar just in front of hotel is also nice with easy food and well attended.

• Standard Twin Room

Location Location Location. In the middle of everything that South beach has to offer and yet Quiet enough to sleep. Everything that I was Looking For.

• Standard King Room

The shower was almost dripping due to bad water pressure and no natural light on the first floor bedrooms so ensure you request a room 2nd floor and upwards if you stay.

Fab location. Lovely comfy bed and great pillows. First night, I had a covered window so no natural light. Asked to move for the second nights stay and the staff were lovely. The location is great, although very busy so would recommend Room Mate's sister property half a mile further down Miami Beach and slightly quieter but same great access across the road to the beach. They also provide free towels for the beach. Great staff

This hotel is in the heart of the action so you should not come here if you enjoy sleeping. Parties outside until 5 am then the street cleaners start. We also went during spring break which was the worst experience of my life. Crowds outside everywhere. Police everywhere and to add to our distress a hoax shooting caused a stampede outside the hotel during our visit. Tables and chairs overturned. I was knocked down while everyone scrambled to get inside. I can’t blame the hotel but just a warning to other visitors.

Staff were very friendly on check in. Valet parking was very handy as there is no parking on Ocean Drive. It was even difficult to park in front of hotel. Very good restaurant outside hotel. It is not run by the hotel itself but the food and cocktails were very good.

• Standard Twin Room

Was supposed to check-in at 4 o'clock but it was more near 6 o'clock when we got our room. The room was quite small and it was over the kitchen and right next to the lift so it was noisy most of the time.

Every think was right on the doorstep,easy walking to restaurants, shops, bars and the beach was only across the road.

• Standard King Room

The elevators looked a little old and the hallways need a little work.

I liked the staff they are very friendly , the rooms look beautiful, and the cocktails sold at the location are very good they serve it very beautiful.

• Standard King Room

Have the room ready earlier.

We liked that we were in the middle of the action, but was sound proof at night. Walking to the beach across the street.

• Standard King Room

If You only stay a couple of nights room size is adequate, but longer You need a larger room with space for luggage. The shower is great but water pressure low in the morning.

Outstanding breakfast in the restaurant in front of the hotel and very good coffee with re-fill. Very friendly and service minded lobby. Information of parking options instead of Vallet. We stayed in room 216, away from the noisy street, with black and white interior, clean and nice. Ocean Drive and the beach just in front

• Deluxe Ocean Drive

Wifi is poor and slow. Breakfast is poor, well done but just a dish you have to choose. Awful coffe no opption to expresso. I paíd over 300$, which was far too expensive for what you get. Water for shower was not hot enough one day. Really below other room mate standards in service & cleanness.

Location and staff excellent. Room was big (i did not book an standard room but an special one in the corner, great view).

• Standard King Room

I was surprised that on booking last September, the full amount was withdrawn from my Visa then , even thought reservation was for February. This was a first for me, to pay ahead of time in full.

• Standard King Room

Some rooms have a constant noice from central A/C-system, some have blind “windows”. Luckily staff was so nice and put me into a very nice room.

Located perfectly, nice Art Deco building.

• Standard King Room

Somewhat noisy till the early hours of the morning due to the room being at the front of the hotel but worth it for the views.

Fantastic view from our room at the front of the hotel, overlooking Ocean Drive.

• Standard King Room

My boyfriend and I had a perfect experience staying here. We are a couple in our early 40's who like to have a good time with each other and out on the town. The staff, Barbara and Eric, made us feel welcomed and like family, right from the beginning. Room was small but clean and we had everything we needed. Perfect location! We will be back! And don't forget to comment about Eric's great hair! :)

• Standard King Room

The Art Deco and beautifully refurbished rooms. The reception staff were particularly friendly and very helpful. The Restaurant out side was good. Ooops, on the beach. People watching an art.

• Standard King Room

No view for on our room and it was noisy in the mornings

Location was awesome. Staff were friendly. We ate breakfast once in the restaurant and it was great too.

• Deluxe Ocean Drive

I don't like to complain but the bed was very hard and uncomfortable. The pillows were not comfortable either so we did not sleep well. It didn't help that we were near the area where they kept the cleaning supplies and the door banged constantly. The toilet took several flushings before working. The hotel provided beach chairs that sit in the sand which was nice. Something I wish I had known before booking was that we found out that depending on the hotel you stayed in, nice chairs and umbrella were provided at no cost. We had to pay $60 a day for two chairs and an umbrella each day.

Location is perfect. In the middle of South Beach with the beach just across the street. Every staff member we came into contact with was very helpful, friendly and accommodating. Staff immediately addressed ongoing noise at 2:00 am when called.

• Standard King Room

The room was smaller than i imagined and we did get stuck on the elevator on the last night there. The breakfast was good but only limited choices to receive the 20% discount.

My hotel was centrally located to everything. Nice decor and everyone was pleasant.

• Standard King Room

The hotel is on Ocean Drive which, although a prime location for the beautiful beach, is very tacky and noisy. It's Blackpool with palm trees and art deco.

The hotel looked great and has been carefully restored, although my room looked out on to a scruffy gap between Waldorf Towers and the hotel next door. The staff were always very friendly and helpful.

• Standard King Room

The weather was rotten but the hotel staff have no control over that.

The young woman at the Front Desk, Barbie was the best. She was exceptionally friendly, very knowledgeable and helpful. I was amazed at her efficiency as she successfully multi-tasked requests

• Standard Twin Room

Everything. No coffee on the property until 8am. Noisy music kept me awake until 2am every night.

Some of the new staff who hadn’t become grumpy yet seemed nicer

• Standard King Room

STaff did not interact with us at all, in fact during check in, it seemed like the chap was being told off, didn’t know as was in another language. Very very noisy hotel, works going on!!!!!

A very small thing - but bedroom windows could do with a clean.

Check in staff were so helpful and friendly. Location of hotel was perfect on Ocean Drive. Restaurant outside was a great place to people watch and staff there were also attentive and pleasant.

• Deluxe Ocean Drive

The prices of the food and drinks at the related restaurant was astronomical but on a par for the area

A great hotel from arrival to leaving. Staff were fantastic, room was trendy, comfortable and clean. Location was perfect. Greatt choice for SOBE

• Deluxe Ocean Drive

Room facilities were not replaced each day despite going to reception two days running but only a minor thing noise a problem

Excellent location which you pay for staff were very helpful clean tidy hotel

• Standard King Room

Truly liked how the staff was very accommodating in terms of resolving issues when they occurred. Had trouble with the hot water in the bathroom, it was never truly hot and for two days it was out. We had another issue with the television which resulted in a room change. In the new room there was a water leak with the bathroom faucet which was resolved quickly. The location of the hotel was ideal for our stay. Silvia (Server) at Icon on the Beach was superb each time we dined there and was very friendly with her suggestions. The hotel staff was amazing: Claudio, Barbara, Monchiril, Marie and Frank did a great job!

• Standard King Room

Everything was great. The rooms vere clean and very compfortable. The breakfast was tasty and the staff was friendly and helpful. Also the location was perfect.

• Standard King Room

Despite the description, there is NO private onsite parking (one of the main reasons I chose here). There is only a valet service for $35. My car came back damaged and minus a large quantity of quarters I keep in there for parking meters. Do not trust the valets! The air conditioner was broken so the room was at 78ºF (26ºC) the whole time. There was hair presumably from the previous guests all over the shower walls.

The front desk staff were very friendly and accomodating. The room was modern and new. It is well located on south beach and the room was relatively quiet considering.

• Standard King Room

If you want a quite night time sleep the acustic in the hotel is a probelm both from the out side ad between floors.

great location on South beach right in the middle on the action that is of you want to stumble drunk to your bed Pleasent small hotel , comfortable beds , small but very practical rooms

• Standard King Room

Prices of food and drink were higher in the district due to its popularity. Guess it's the price you pay for location. The hotel did not provide in room coffee or front desk coffee. We had to walk a couple of short blocks to get a coffee to take back to our room.

Hotel located on Ocean Drive and we heard that the location would be noisy. We were pleased that in spite of the busy scene at night our room was surprisingly quiet.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Nothing - all good

Good hip location with restaurants, bars and beach at hand. Shopping only a short walk away. Good wifi. Restaurant at front of hotel great for people watching. Friendly and helpful hotel staff - Barbara comes to mind in this regard.

Nothing - loved it all!

All the staff were welcoming, friendly and helpful. The room was clean and had a lovely Art Deco vibe. I had a bonus view of the beach. The bed was one of the comfiest hotel beds I have slept in. Breakfast was delicious.

• Standard Twin Room

We had to pay a deposit of 200 dollars which we were not told about at the time of the booking of this hotel nor throughout the time before we checked into the hotel. This came as a surprise to us when we arrived as we didn't budget to have extra money for a deposit which we didn't know about. We've been trying to get the money back for 3 weeks after the time we checked out. This made our stay in the hotel disappointing.

Location, clean room, staff were very approachable in relation to tours and any other activities that were available nearby

• Standard Twin Room

The room gets very bright in the morning. You can hear the other guests through the walls. The breakfast could be better. Could not open the Windows in the room.

Good beds, small but Ok room. Nice staff. Even though the Hotel is in a crowded street you don’t hear much noise.

• Standard King Room

Be careful- the prices in the restaurants in US for food and drinks do not include all taxes, vat and tips!

The hotel provides excellent service and has top location. The room and bathroom are clean and good, the staff is very kind!

• Standard King Room

The room was extra-small and dark - we booked Standard Room with a king size bed, but it did not match the pictures at all, we had difficulties to pass around the bed to the bathroom, not to mention to open our suitcase. Also you hear all the noises from the hall like next to you. The staff was ok, but the friendliness felt somehow fake. Expensive parking, but that was included in the terms.

The location on Ocean Drive on Miami South Beach is great to enjoy the atmosphere, beach, local bars and restaurants. We enjoyed the breakfast which you can choose from the hotel restaurant offer as a regular meal. Looks nice, classical art-deco style. Comfortable bed. Good va

• Standard King Room

Having a room on the first floor you hear EVERYTHING , people in the kitchen , everytime someone open or close their door , it was loud the entire time.

The restaurant was amazing ! Customer service was the best !

• Standard Twin Room

The AC was quite temporamental. Could have done with more towels.

Great location. Very stylish. Quiet rooms even though there was live music right outside. Comfortable beds

• Standard King Room

The hotel room smelled bad. Unfortunately we could not switch the room because it was fully booked (according staff / on booking there were still some free rooms). The staff was focusing the whole time to sell us additional services like round trips, restaurants...then we asked them if they can book the "duck tour". He called a wrong number (I saw the display of the phone) and said it's already sold out. He offered us another more expensive tour. When I called myself I was able to book the duck tour without problem. I don't like if a hotel tries to ripp off his customers.

The bad is comfortable. Even if some hair were in the bed...

n/a

This hotel was the definition of South Beach with great architecture and design.The location could not have been better close to restaurants and beach. The Staff was so helpful and the room very clean and comfortable. Great Value

Noisy minibar fridge.

Fabulously friendly staff - always smiling and helpful. Very central location but reasonably quiet. Very comfortable bedrooms and bed. Excellent café / bar / restaurant overlooking Ocean Drive.

• Standard King Room

It's annoying that everytime you want to enter the hotel the restaurant staff tries to get you to have dinner.

The location was awesome, right in the part where you want to be. The beach was just outside of the room. Even though there was a club next to the hotel, we didn't hear a thing. The staff was great.

• Standard King Room

Would recommend a small coffee machine in the room.

The breakfast was included in our forfait was very good and delicious. The waitresses work hard and people forget to tip them :( sad. Always greeded with smiles from the front desk (Eric and Barbara ect...) to the room-made (Maria). Always helpfull and kind. Clean hotel, comfy and would recommend this hotel. Location is also very convinient.

• Standard King Room

It's a lousy location for rest and relaxation. The blaring car stereos, tooting horns, shouting crowds outside and some inconsiderate guests inside mean you need to take ear plugs to get any sleep.

The staff were very friendly and ready to help. The location is an easy walk from the beach.

• Standard King Room

The only down side in my opinion the curtins in the room, it didn't block the sunshine inside the room, which woke me up couple of times

For those who never been to south beach Miami, here is what to expect, this hotel is not directly on the beach, none of the hotels in this area are, so you have the hotel, followed by a street, followed by sand then the beach, no car parking at the property, but they offer valet parking for extra charge or you can park your own in public parking that is 2 blocks away (3 min walk), The hotel is amazing, with great staff, Thumbs up for Juan Carlos very professional and friendly host, the room was clean, all what you possibly need is included and what's not you can ask about it, I loved the small little touches they put here and there like the hotel is pro green with solar panel on the roof, small quotes in the shampoo and other products, welcoming cards and paper asking for any feed back well written, location is amazing there is a street workout equipment right across the street. The hotel is integrated with a restaurant that as far as I understand belongs to a different owner, there is a breakfast offer for hotel guests which I think is great, they serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, I have tried couple of things and all were delicious but I believe it's a bit pricy, again thumbs up for Juan the waiter (another Juan!) very great service and hospitality I would take his advices on orders

• Standard King Room

Definitely noisy as we were in the center of the bar district. So loud. The restaurant staff aren't friendly at all. Room wasn't cleaned properly as there was piles of dust in certain areas. Also no pool at this hotel.

The reception staff are super friendly and always there for you.

• Standard King Room

Glass windows. Hard to close the curtains for a black out room to sleep during daytime.

Hotel is a boutique hotel. Very well decorated. What you in the pictures is what you get. Super friendly Staff. I loved the comfort of my room. Very quiet. Big and comfortable. Close to many places by walking distance. Beach just in the front.

• Standard King Room

I didn't like that the hotel room was extremely small. For some reason they were acting stingy with wash cloths and towel! That was strange! The free wifi was worthless Bc services still sucked big time! I don't think I'll stay here a second time! I need more space for what they're charging!

I liked that the hotel was clean and neat. And the location was perfect for my husband and I for the places we wanted to have quick access to.

• Deluxe Ocean Drive

The bar staff was less than helpful. My husband had taken the ice bucket from our room to get it filled with ice and the bar staff was very rude and very unfriendly. As people who are in the service industry we did not feel very welcome.Perhaps if the bar staff were more accommodating they would receive more tips.

• Deluxe Ocean Drive

The rooms are noisy towards the corridor, the walls in these old hotels are probably not the most robust ones, although it's worth it. The earplugs took care of it!

The location of the hotel is just perfect! We got a room with the perfect view, it couldn't have been better. The room was fresh and felt like new. We were a bit worried about the fact that there is a restaurant at the bottom floor at the hotel, we shouldnt have been since the isolation was very good. The rooms have a beach chair for each person, and they hand out beach towels in the reception, very comfortable. We really recommend this hotel and other hotels in the Room Mate-chain!

• Standard King Room

Elevator broke twice while there, bar help not friendly, restaurant in front tried overcharging on drinks, no help with luggage and had to carry up front steps to hotel, had to go to front desk or bar to get ice every time

Eric at front desk was excellent and was accommodating as possible! He was helpful with our luggage and ice. He's the best thing about hotel!

• Deluxe Ocean Drive

A little misleading information at the restaurant, resulting in a 60$ tab and not a 25$ tab. 35$ per night valet parking. 100$ per night deposit if you use cash.

Eric was great. It's on the busier part of the main strip.

• Standard King Room

An error by clerk at check-in desk drastically impacted our stay. Was charged twice for my stay which caused unplanned fees to my bank account with very little compensation from management.

The beach was easily accessible!!

Browse Room Mate Waldorf Towers traveller photo gallery