Reviews of Warwick Seattle 4 stars

401 Lenora Street, Belltown, Seattle, WA 98121, USA

#44 of 89 hotels in Seattle

front desk & bell staff were friendly, efficient &...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

no stir sticks in coffee service and only 2 creams. We mentioned it to the front desk who provided us with stir sticks, but obviously the message didn't get to housekeeping as it was the same on subsequent mornings.

front desk & bell staff were friendly, efficient & helpful

The view of the space needle is gone! We won't be coming back.
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with City View

There's NO view of the space needle anymore. There's now a building being built in the way! I even "special requested" a view of the space needle and they did NOT inform me of the change! The pictures still show the same view from over two years ago when we stayed the last time. Very misleading. I was quite unsatisfied! The view was my main reason for choosing this establishment.

Requested for lower level floor room was surely arranged and...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Noise from upstairs - Through the Air Ventilation Pipe of bathroom - clearly understood what's guests were talking. Kids running and jumping floor makes terrible noise - This is lack of education of parents. So, recommend to Hotel give SPECIAL SOFT NOTE to guest who will stay with Kids.

Requested for lower level floor room was surely arranged and Staff is willing to help for anything. Room was always cleaned and very good location but no noise from outside and had good sleep.

Great location, helpful staff, would definitely stay again.
    • Executive King Room with City View

It was a little noisy in the hallway and our room key stopped working a couple times. For some reason, housekeeping brought us new towels, but never removed the used ones. They just kept piling up.

The Warwick was in a great location. We were able to walk easily to most tourist destinations in Seattle. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff was very helpful and able to answer all of our questions and make suggestions to make our trip easier.

Great staff!

Great staff! Super comfortable bed and pillows! We had an amazing room with a view of downtown and the space needle. One thing I really loved is that checkout was at noon instead of 11. That extra hour makes all the difference to me.

I would not recommend this hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The beds were very uncomfortable for a "luxury hotel". When I am willing to pay the cost of a luxury room, I expect to be well rested the next morning. I will choose an average hotel next time and look forward to a better night's rest. I emailed the company about the bed situation and they did not respond. We had two very expensive rooms and the family didn't sleep well at all. I'm extremely disappointed in this hotel and the fact that they did not respond at all to a valid complaint.

Tempesta coffee shop one block away was a cool, tiny place...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Tempesta coffee shop one block away was a cool, tiny place to grab a coffee and donut while walking to Pike Market. Seattle Art Museum has a fantastic exhibit (Double Exposure) right now. Shopping in the area is good. Really good spot on the edge of Belltown, the waterfront is a ten minute walk, and the overall vibe is great. Felt super safe traveling solo.

Expensive

The bathroom was not too clean. The urban resort fee was annoying. They kept charging my credit card intermittently. I would've preferred to pay the hotel in total at the end of the stay. The total cost of the hotel should've been quoted rather than finding out after booking that there were additional charges. For the price there were no free continental breakfast often included at more affordable hotels.

The beds were comfy and the location was good.

Very good hotel. Would highly recommend.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Clean room, Friendly helpful staff, Comfortable beds. Staff went out of their way to assist in a unique challenge we had upon return from our cruise.

The charge for parking was far too high.

The charge for parking was far too high. The "urban resort fee" should be included in the price quoted by Booking.com. I use the room for 8 hours to sleep, and depart for meetings. I do not use the facility as an "urban resort". I like this hotel. The cost of parking and the silly "urban resort" fee is irritating.

The room was larger than the usual double rooms.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The room was larger than the usual double rooms. Nice view. Comfortable bed. It was a pleasant place to be. And within walking distance of everything in the middle of Seattle. That was good, if you wanted to be in the middle of Seattle and if you like walking like we do. Would stay there again. Easily.

Mixed experience

$15 facility charge for use of gym pool and hot tub that wasn’t worth it and not clearly indicated upfront The air con didn’t keep room warm - kept turning off When it came on it sounded like an industrial fan was blowing Had hard time sleeping

Room was clean bed was comfortable staff were v friendly Location was good

The only good thing about the hotel is the location thats all
    • Executive King Room with City View

You can hear everything in your room. We put music literally in the first level of the speaker and we got call by the security that was to loud. We was talking and they call again.

The only good thing about the hotel is the location thats all

Expensive, but all in all a decent place in the heart of Seattle.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Very expensive. Maybe it was just the weekend I booked, but I paid quite a lot of money to stay at this hotel for two days. Next time I will likely be looking for some cheaper alternatives before choosing this hotel again. You’re paying 4 star prices for what feels like a 2 to 3 star hotel.

Great location. Good staff. Rooms were quiet.

Good Place to Stay
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Some rooms smell like cigarettes

Picked this hotel for after the cruise with my friend. It was downtown and we were catching our planes the next morning. Very near shopping and some restaurants. The hotel was nice. We got there very early as the cruise was over and we had to be off the ship by 0845. Our room was ready. They room was two queen beds. Large but smelled like cigarette smoke. We called down to the front desk and they moved us immediately. We got to a higher floor with a view. We joined the rewards club as it was free and you didn't have to pay any kind of fee. would go back if in Seattle again.

Staff cranky, hotel seedy, not like the photos.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Staff cranky, hotel seedy, not like the photos. Everything looks dark yellow/dingy. Not great. Beds uncomfortable. Restaurant coupon useless as soon as you check out! Like immediately afterwards regardless of how much you just spent at the hotel!

Staff were friendly.
    • Premier King Room

Felt for the price paid it wasn't as premium as I had hoped. The windows are a key feature to the room and they were not clean on the outside and only cleaned 2/3rds of the way up on the inside. Small details but kind of key when you charge more for them and they aren't perfect.

Staff were friendly.

We really enjoyed our stay, the staff were friendly, room was great and location was amazing!
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The shower curtain was really dirty with what looked like shower gel stains on it. Also the parking charges were extortionate

The bed was comfy and the view was great!

Loved it!
    • Executive King Room with City View

The carpets need cleaning on the 10th floor. I didn't see any of the rest of the floors.

Restaurant was great, bar tender was really great, great location, staff very friendly

Can't wait to come back! And now as a Journey member will always call you first!

Couldn't get into refrigerator. No in-room instructions.

Do to the nice weather, we decided to stay in Seattle an extra day (originally in area on business trip). Made last minute booking and Art at check-in was WONDERFUL in accommodating our request for an upper floor with view. Also gave us good information on The Journey Program of which we are now signed up for (only wish our past visits counted!).

We weren’t the typical guests.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

We weren’t the typical guests. We were in town for Supercross. We didn’t look the part, front desk staff was rude and short answered. The view from our room was looking at a concrete wall that you could touch from the balcony. But the hotel was pretty and a perfect location for what we were in town for.

Location was perfect
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Where do I start.. When we got there we were given a room.. When we walked in to a maid still in the room. No big deal get another one right??? Well they gave us another room but not exactly the cleanest. Fast forward to the the next morning. Check out is noon. I got a knock on the door at 9:30 from the maid. I told her we were still there. My husband then went to the car about 45 min later and they were sitting outside our door. Way to make me feel uncomfortable.

Location was perfect

Lovely downtown hotel in a great location.

My only suggestion would be to step up the quality of the food in the restaurant. I only ate in the hotel restaurant once, but I was not impressed by the food.

The staff was incredible-each member of the staff that I encountered was pleasant, helpful and professional. The rooms were clean, well-kept, and comfortable, and the location of the hotel was great with many restaurants, and shops within walking distance.

ok.
    • Executive King Room with City View

The check in process was a bit ridiculous. We had to wait until exactly 3:00 PM to check in. It was pouring outside and it seems management could have been more understanding that people may want to check in a bit early. One of the check-in clerks was downright condescending. When we asked for an umbrella, it seemed like we were bothering him. My son asked why the "man behind the counter was mad at us."

The room was fine; the pool was great.

overall, it was an ok stay.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

When I booked the reservation, I was told I would pay at hotel. That did not happen. I was charged every night plus a deposit, before hand. I tried speaking to the front desk person about this, upon arrival, and they said it was not their problem. They said they do not deal with booking.com. and did nothing to alleviate the situation. I had called a booking.com rep, as soon as I was charged and she tried contacting the hotel, and told me she had no luck getting through. Also, during our first night, we had to close the balcony sliding doors because guests from the room below were smoking marijuana on their balcony. I was with my 17 year old daughter, who had traveled with me, to check out Seattle University. It was very disappointing to see this happening.

The location was great. The beds were very comfortable.

Great location and staff was very nice!
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Parking was very expensive!

Staff was very nice and the room was very clean upon arrival. I also used the hot tub and work out room throughout my stay. I will definitely be back!

The staff were kind and extremely accommodating.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The staff were kind and extremely accommodating. I went to Seattle for a weekend trip with my 14 yr old son. Based on our train arrival time we made it to the city early. The staff were able to check us in to our room 3 hours early! Then at checkout, they stored our bags all day so we didn’t have to drag them around until our train departure time at 7 pm that night. Thanks to their courtesy and accommodations, our trip was stress free and very enjoyable!

Fun Spring Break Get-Away

Could have been cleaner in my room.

Friendly staff from bellman to front desk and the restaurant servers. Food was delish. Reasonable kids menus. Front desk sent up wine glass and crayons very quickly.

It was great!
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Parking is crazy expensive and the room could have been a little bit cleaner.

It was quiet, and we felt safe! We also liked that it was with walking distance to everything we wanted to see and do.

Very disappointing. Will reconsider rebooking at this location for any future stays.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Our room was very small and did not have some of the BASIC necessities of a quality hotel room. Our room literally faced a cement wall. We couldn't even crain our necks to see a view of ANY sort. The room didn't have a microwave, had a cheap half sized ironing board and a shortage of outlets. Previous stays at The Warwick have exceeded all expectations. Unfortunately, this time, we felt we were stuck in an after thought basement closet type of room. We were very disappointed in our accommodations. Especially for the amount of money we spent for 2 nights.

Location. Location only.

The cosmopolitans were good
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Paid 268.00 to find that the view from our room was a cement wall. There were a lot of cigarette butts and garbage out side our window. The room itself was lovely. The plus to being next to a cement wall, was that you could not hear the road noise or people out for the evening. If you are looking for true privacy with a king sized bed, then room 406 is the room for you.

The cosmopolitans were good

The rest of your staff over and above greatness
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The ice cream puff. The pastry was burnt and we call the kitchen and the staff I would assume your chef told us we were wrong and it was supposed to be that way very disappointed in your night kitchen staff

The location of the hotel is close to everything you need.

The location of the hotel is close to everything you need. Walking distance from shops and several attractions. The view from our room was brilliant. (recommend requesting a high floor). Restaurant and food was really nice too, as well as convenient.

Great staff, provided excellent service that was above and...

Great staff, provided excellent service that was above and beyond expectations. Bird at the front desk was especially accommodating. Well-located near downtown, and parking is available at the hotel (price was reasonable relative to other hotels in the area). Comfortable room that was fairly spacious.

Nice location with good size rooms
    • Room Selected at Check-In

We weren’t always greeted when we entered the hotel. One towel had a darker permanent stain.

Staff were nice when speaking to them. The bed was comfortable. Room size was plenty.

Perfect stay for sporty or relaxing Seattle visitors

Expensive parking $40,-/night, URBAN Fees and additional tax have been added to the agreed price (in sum approx. $100,-!!) but then I was told when you become a member you don't need to pay for that. Kind of tricky!

great located: downtown all in walking distance, Very good GYM, SPA and INDOOR POOL!!!!!

The location can not be better, but the room is so not worth the price
    • Room Selected at Check-In

This place is way over charged, so not worth the price, the room is so small also bathroom, there are a lot of hotel the can be a lot better with in this price

The location is really good

Great except for room service

Room service.

Room service "sucked"!!! On Sunday, it took 3 times for me to call just to get an order in. I had to call front desk to get patched through to restaurant. Then, 45 min later, still no food. Had to cancel order and take kids to eat at McDonald's.

They have some work to do
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Front desk staff was rude at check in. Mattresses on beds are old and uncomfortable, deffinetly needs to changed.

I love that it was centralized to everything I wanted to do. Front desk staff at check out was very apologetic for issues.

My husband and I came to Seattle for a concert and loved our stay at The Warwick. Thank you!

I love everything about the Warwick. The staff is friendly, the beds are comfortable, and it is always quiet in our room. Next time, we are bringing our swim clothes!

Such a great location.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Such a great location. Close to Pike Market and lots of things do to within walking distance. Down the street from The Spheres and has a movie theater right across.

Not the hotel's fault, but the travel sites advertise this hotel as breakfast included, and free parking. Neither of these are the case. Parking was $34 for one night (although that does include valet if you opt for it), and there is a restaurant in the hotel, so breakfast was available but certainly not included. What is the hotels fault is the "Urban Retreat Fee" of $15.00. When I asked the front desk what the fee was for, it was explained that it was to cover the hotel amenities such as the swimming pool. A $109 hotel room ended up being $186 with all the taxes and fees. It is in a great location that's walking distance to popular destinations.

It was nice, clean, friendly staff, great location.

Relaxing
    • Room Selected at Check-In

When I booked there was no mention of parking fee. I specifically looked and looked. Hot tub so small. No frig or micro

Location. Monorail close On site restaurant

Nice enough.
    • Premier King Room

Front desk staff was not friendly or welcoming, and the restaurant was underwhelming.

The bartender at the restaurant was great, the dresser was lovely, and we had a rocking view from the top floor!

It was a great place to stay to explore the area.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

I didn't like the parking accommodation. Parking and walking down all the flights with bags. Having never stayed there it was confusing which direction to go. would definitely use valet next time.

I loved the location. We were able to walk to a lot of places. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Happy hour at the hotel restaurant was amazing!

Worst customer service.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The staff were the rudest people I have ever encountered. Treating people as if they are not worthy to stay here.

Best thing about this place is the nice manager who I complained to.

Excellent accommodations, great location, friendly customer service, but too high hotel taxes.

The amount of taxes both city, state, parking fee with parking taxes, and an "Urban Retreat Fee". What is an 'Urban Retreat Fee', and why is this a tax? These taxes added 20% to the total bill. Unfortunately our next stay will be outside downtown Seattle, and we will take 'Light Rail' to visit downtown.

Location perfect for walking to pike market, waterfront, cinerama, and westlake shopping center.

Overall, decent place to stay, but eat before arriving, and park elsewhere if possible.

Parking was $35 for one night, the amenities were lacking given the price, and room service was incredibly poor for the price. Two ice-cold sandwiches with soggy bread, some lays potato chips, some Tostito's salsa dip and chips (like, a handful) for $50. Like, at least add something besides chicken, mayo and celery on cheap bread for that. Brioche bread? Maybe some walnuts and cranberries in that? And any self respecting place would make their own salsa, not buy it at walmart.

The room was clean and the front desk was quite helpful. Overall, a decent place to stay for 50% off.

We would not recommend to anyone and will not be returning.

Everything. Room quality was poor and dirty and over priced for size and amenities. Concierge acted inconvienced and poor customer service with explaining details and added costs. Fee for hotel guests parking per night is discouraging and does not offer any value for guests that are already paying for services. Should be reduced or already built into room costs. Horrible experience.

Clean, friendly
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Parking was so much pensive we opted for no vehicle. Breakfast, the same. Had no plans to use 'urban retreat', rather surprised it was charged to us anyway. Surely made the reasonable rate we thought we were paying rather high. Could have stayed elsewhere with free parking for the same as we ended up paying; our friends did.

Staff was friendly and informative. Location was close to our activities

Ok place to stay
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Older interior and finishes. Be aware, tourist, city taxes and parking add greatly to your expected bill. Also added on was a fee for resort facilities like the gym, even if you didn’t plan to use them.

Great location, close to theaters, restaurants and shopping.

meh
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Not enough elec outlets and data ports in the room and the European plugs you do have didn't work very well. The bed coverings didn't cover me. I am 5'9" and The duvet was too short. The bathroom was beyond tiny.

• Room Selected at Check-In

The value. I kinda felt like I stayed at extended America hotel. I think that’s what it’s called. I thought the bathroom would be bigger but it wasnt

The view and how clean it is

Can’t beat the deal price for the accommodations

Room was pretty small but that was offset a good deal by the view. Breakfast was underwhelming for the price relative to level of cooking complexity and portion. For example, the portions were small and the cooking was quite basic. We’ll definitely never eat at the hotel restaurant again —too many dining-out alternatives nearby.

The indoor pool and spa that was open until midnight was the best part. The view and balcony was enjoyed as well.

They tried to charge extra parking charge even if I did not...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

They tried to charge extra parking charge even if I did not have car. When I called to complain the front desk was not friendly and almost made me felt it was my fault. Looks like it is a common practice as they use a third party company for the billing and they do this mistake all the time as per what the front desk told me. Well if they do this mistake all the time maybe it is time to change provider.

The hotel room was very clean, well lit, and had a nice view.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The hotel room was very clean, well lit, and had a nice view. The gym room had all the necessary equipment and the pool/hot tub were a nice way to relax. And the staff was friendly.

Overcharged
    • Premier King Room

I was charged $150 for smoking in the room Which I never did. Manager stated cigarette butts and ashes were found in my room which was completely fabricated. Said they had to move 3 families due to the smoke but never did one employee knock on my door regarding this. If you move 3 families wouldn't you let the problem know?

Great stay in a classic hotel!
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Parking was an additional $40+ dollars, about 30% additional expense, dont remember hearing about that when I booked. Hottub was nice but grout had mildew where you lean your head.

Very nice staff. Good food. Allowed a late check out without any additional fee. Comfy clean rooms. Overall nice facility for the money. Great view of the space needle.

The location was perfect for the event we were attendng.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Hotel is listed as a Luxury hotel. We found it to be an average hotel in a desirable location. Couch was very old appearing. Tile and grout in bathroom were dirty. You are provided with one tiny creamer for the in room coffee. Will not stay here again, thankful I didn't pay full price. Saving grace is the location if you want to be down town.

The location was perfect for the event we were attendng.

The hotel is very nice and perfectly located in walking...
    • Executive Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with City View

There is no longer a view of the Space Needle due to new construction in the area.

The hotel is very nice and perfectly located in walking distance from Pike’s Market and plenty of shopping opportunities.

The staff was nice and helpful, the hotel restaurant serves...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

I liked everything but i consider it is a bit expensive.

The staff was nice and helpful, the hotel restaurant serves delicious Alaska Snow crab. Swimming pool and jacuzzi are clean and open until midnight. Gym open 24 hours. Rooms are big and clean

Had I paid all costs, myself, I probably would have not been there. Once there mostly pleased.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

1st day out all am 1/2 pm. Room not cleaned yet. Once I said something was prompt though. Meant 20 min. sitting in lobby

Having restaurant was very handy. Parking next door EXCESSIVELY expensive. Staff, especially helpful.

I felt like a king and I felt the Luxury.

No complaints

I loved my stay. The door man at night were very helpful and nice . The front desk crew night and morning were very nice and helpful. Everyone have great Attitudes . The chef and the kitchen staff were nice . The food was awesome . I would Definitely sleep here again.

Great stay, i would tottally recomend it :)

When I checkin the room was not clean. More comunication beetween the front desk and the cleaning service may improve this.

Excelente staff, they are really friendly.

Nice staff, comfortable room, no view...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

I was under the impression from the advertising and the post booking email offering an upgrade that an important feature about this hotel was the Space Needle view. However, there is a very tall skyscraper under construction that's getting close to completion that blocks the view. The marketing materials need to be changed. It was New Year's Eve and the Needle view was important!

The room was very nice and the beds very comfortable!

Great experience, welcoming and comfortable, great location!
    • Premier King Room

The service from valet to front desk was friendly and welcoming and the room was very nice, clean; a great location to everything. The bed was a bit firm for us but still very cozy. Great view from the room out to the city and lots of nice little thoughtful touches added for all your comforts. Would definitely stay here again.

Hotel Staff very friendly and helpful.

1. The room we stayed in 1406 was clean but small and little dated. Bathroom shower area was all marbled, and big water stains on the floor where it looks like it had flood before. Old bathroom ceiling tiles were sagging and look like they were falling down. Bathroom area set up really weird. The curtains in the vanity area of the bathroom look old and somewhat stained. The wall paper in the room was old and looks like it was starting to come down in areas. The ceiling had the old popcorn ceiling. I think they have renovated some rooms, but I don't think we received one of them. 2. Parking cost $42.68, but of course that is about average for downtown Seattle. 3. While the Restaurant food was excellent, some of the restaurant staff was not very nice, especially the long blond hair lady who I guess is the reservation Manager. She needs to learn to be a little bit nicer to guest and the employees. Customers do not need to hear gossip, and employees yelling at each other while they are eating. Need to be more professional.

Hotel Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and bed was very comfortable. Nice and convenient area, and walking distance to a lot of things. We ate in the Restaurant there in the Hotel and the food was excellent. Nice 50" TV in room.

I love Warwick hotels. I was a regular at the historic NYC location and loved the Seattle location.

I loved everything.

Desk and chair were excellent for working. Drawers for clothes were spacious and easy to open. Bed was super comfortable, and pillows were abundant and soft. The bathroom was clean and bright. Towels were big and soft. I loved the floor to ceiling windows, and the ability to open the sliding glass doors and step outside. The TV was huge and had a great picture. The room service was super fast and the food was excellent.

The large windows were lovely, and the room is a very good...

Based on the website we thought we might have a view of the Space Needle, though there is now a 45 story building blocking that (update your website!). We both felt the beds were not comfortable and woke up with backaches/had trouble sleeping. My only other nitpicky complaint is that ice is only located on a few floors and it isn't clearly marked.

The large windows were lovely, and the room is a very good size for being downtown. The staff was very nice and let us check in early when we arrived. Stay here for the location.

we found cigarettes and a liquor bottle behind our bed.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

we found cigarettes and a liquor bottle behind our bed. I reserved a single king bed and got two queen beds, was told nothing could be changed. Not a terrible experience but next time i will probably chose to stay at a different hotel.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Very unhappy that the alarm clock went off at 4:54 am.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Very unhappy that the alarm clock went off at 4:54 am. It is an important part of final room inspection to make sure the alarms have been cleared from prior guests. Robbed me of 2 hours sleep.

Won't book there again
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Didn't get the room I booked, no balcony, faced a wall, bathroom was super tiny. I had booked a king bed, got two queens... Overpriced on everything...

Beds were comfy

Overall great value.

Guests must park on floor 6 or higher of the adjacent parkade and take the stairs down with luggage. It wasn’t that bad for us but could be if you had a lot of luggage.

Great staff, very well maintained, clean and modern facility and great location.

Relaxing stay at the Warwick was what I was looking for and got. I will be going back.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Lots of homeless walking and hanging out around outside of hotel asking for money. However, this problem can't be controlled by hotel staff.

Restaurant on site was excellent. Security staff very kind and caring about occupants.

Stayed at Warwick several times before and had excellent...

Stayed at Warwick several times before and had excellent service. This visit housekeeping service was poor and some of staff at front desk not as friendly. Was not aware that I would be charged for parking when I requested a car to take me to the airport. Would have taken a taxi instead.

Browse Warwick Seattle traveller photo gallery