Reviews of Washington Court Hotel 4 stars

525 New Jersey Avenue Northwest, Northwest, Washington, DC 20001, USA

#82 of 138 hotels in Washington

Rooms big enough even to fit a family of five, roll-away...
    • Capitol View Double

Rooms big enough even to fit a family of five, roll-away beds available. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Just about perfect location. The a la carte breakfast is on the pricy side, but really delicious - try it at least once and you'll be rewarded with mouth watering surprises accompanied with smooth service.

Good place and location, but too expensive for what you get.
    • Capitol View Executive King

For a room this expensive it was pretty basic. There was no microwave in the room, which I've always had in rooms much less pricey in less nicer hotels. Body wash dispenser was empty. No robe in the room, since it was an executive room I thought it would have a robe, but maybe I expected too much. Decor was super ugly but I know that's all a matter of opinion. But in my humble opinion, the carpet was so ugly I put the extra blanket on the floor so I wouldn't have to look at it. I feel someone completely different must have designed the bathroom because it was nice. Overall it seemed a lot of money for no extras, but it served its purpose and I was well rested in the morning.

Very friendly staff, beautiful lobby. Very clean. Super easy check-in and check-out. Great location. Not the best view as my room overlooked a liquor store, but a pretty view at night of the Capitol.

Inviting atmosphere with a professional and courteous Staff - all that is required.
    • Capitol View King

It would have been convenient to have an ATM located inside the hotel. Also, evening room service would be an added benefit for a tired traveler.

The hotel's location is ideally located for business in DC. The breakfast service delivered to my room was delicious and hot! Most importantly, the Staff with their graciousness and smiles. Perfect.

• Capitol View King

The cost of breakfast. Due to the cost of the room, we would have expected breakfast to be included. Thankfully the staff were very helpful and suggested places in the area to get breakfast at a reasonable price.

The staff are very accommodating and helpful.

Basic amenities like kettle and slippers are not available even after we requested from housekeeping.

The staff are very accommodating and helpful. The room is spacious.

Worst experience ever
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Late check in, didn't accept my card, the keys to our room didn't work and had to wait and hour for the security to come and open the door. Melinda was at the front desk and was not helpful at all and didn't have a clue what she was doing. Went up and down at least 10 times to reach her. Had with me sitting in the lobby and they couldn't find an alternative

Terry at the front door receiving guests...the best thing about the hotel. Gave my daughter a free banana bread an he was so hospitable wth the warmest smile. If I ever recommend..it will not be for Terry

a so-so

no soap in the bathroom, I requested one but it took awhile so I have to go down to the reception to get it myself. we asked for coffee and we were given a coffee maker, 2 cups, 2 sets of sugar and creamer, 2 stirer but only one coffee. poor internet service

location, ambience, comfortable bed

Felt so at home
    • Deluxe Double Room

The only improvement on our stay would have been to have tea/coffee making facilities in the room. Although there was a Starbucks directly across the road, it would still have been nice. Also the money for the hotel was not taken out until AFTER we left the hotel. It would have been preferable if the money had gone out when we booked as this was almost two-thousand pounds that was coming out. During our stay the money was pending to be taken out of a bank account also so this did cause a few money issues. Please bare this in mind when booking (this is the case for the majority of hotels in Washington however). Finally, the hotel was in a great location, being a five minute walk from the Capitol building, however there are a lot of rough people in the area so just stay alert.

The hotel was amazing! We stayed in a double bedroom (as there was four of us). Facilities in the room were great. We had everything that we needed - a sizeable bathroom, a mini fridge, a large flat screen TV, an iron and ironing board. The room was kept nice and clean and we received fresh towels every day. Any time we put in a request such as asking for a top up on toiletries, they were done straight away. Staff were all lovely and happy to help, always having a doorman open the door, being served straight away at the bar etc. A great hotel and would definitely recommend.

They charged me USD 200 as deposit on my debit card, but...

They charged me USD 200 as deposit on my debit card, but after i checked out, they told me that will return my $140 unused deposit on my debit card, but until now they haven’t return my money back

Good place to lay a tired head, but some issues that could cause a problem for a longer stay
    • King Room - Disability Access

WiFi was slow and inconsistent - really should be better in a hotel serving business guests. Shower and lighting in the room were both confusing, and the lighting in particular wasn't good enough to work by. Also no room service available in the serving, which just seemed odd.

Very comfortable bed, good location near Union Station, prompt service when checking in. Room was clean and had plenty of space.

Perfect stay at a trendy hotel on Capitol Hill!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Honestly, I had zero complaints. The price was so good given the location that I expected there to be a downside but there was not. I was completely satisfied with everything during my 5 night stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel to travelers looking for a nice and reasonably priced hotel on Capitol Hill.

The rooms were nice, comfortable and very clean. The common areas were nicely appointed, very modern and spacious. I had breakfast in the restaurant each morning. The service and the food were excellent, and the portions generous. This hotel is an excellent value given the facilities and the premier location on Capitol Hill. I would definitely stay at this hotel on my next trip to DC.

Overall, very enjoyable.
    • King Room - Disability Access

no coffee maker in room. No booklet explaining the facilities -- for instance, I didn't know coffee was available in the lobby.

Breakfast. The friendly doormen coming and going.

Great location, nice decor and pretty big room.
    • Capitol View Double

I don't understand why the cleaning staff was doing the housekeeping in the morning. Never had this experience before. For all those hotels I have stayed, they always do housekeeping in the afternoon. I didn't see any signal or tag of " do not disturb". We were knocked twice when we were still sleeping in the morning. Really annoying.

Great location, nice decor and pretty big room.

Our stay was wonderful, we didn’t want to leave!!!
    • Capitol View Executive King

Would have liked room service and a stocked fridge in the room, at the patrons expense of course. Other than that I can’t think of anything they didn’t do perfectly!!

We have stayed here twice and we love it!! Staff is wonderful at all hours of the day and night and love that we can come in late and eat at the bar. Bartenders are great!!!!! Rooms are comfortable and very nice. View of the Capitol from our room was just gorgeous!

Close to Capitol

The only negative thing is that the area is really quiet, meaning that there are very few restaurants and "waterholes" around.

A very good hotel in a quiet area just five minutes walk from Union Station and Capitol. Nice, clean and comfortable room with a nice bathroom. Nice lobby bar.

Very expensive for a deluxe double w/ no view.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Very expensive for a deluxe double w/ no view. Our Room had things falling apart in the room. Some of the stafff were not as friendly as the others And, the cost for parking was ridiculous. If your staying at a hotel and spending that much for a room...you should not have to pay to park.

Great location, clean, quiet and great value for money.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I arrived early and they let me check-in before the check-in time without charging extra. It's easy to walk from Union Station. It's also close to subway and bus stops to get around.

I would definetely neither recommend, nor repeat in this hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The hotel is located in a neighborhood full of homeless during the night and no restaurants. I found the staff very unpleasant and unprofessional. The room we booked was not available and we ended up in a cheaper room, but they still make us pay for the more expensive room we were not able to get...

Night view of Capitol, spacious room, vicinity to train...
    • Capitol View King

Attempt to cheat us - like there is no room with Capitol view, sort this issue with Booking. When coming to reception if they are kdding on me - during my lift travel a miracle happened - one room was found! I claim no working WIFI, not properly working lavatory - no repairs, no excuses

Night view of Capitol, spacious room, vicinity to train station, free parking - probably as result of "what I do not like" section

Modern, comfortable, clean and well located hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The 3rd occupant could not access the room even though e-mails and vocal messages had been left with the hotel giving his name as first arriving guest; he had to involve Booking to get in. A third bottle of water would have been nice...

Large, comfortable room, nicely accommodates 3 occupants. Very clean and attentive cleaning staff. Modern and large bathroom, well provided. Well located: 5-7 min. walk to metro & bus; 12 min. to Mail and Smithsonian gallery and gardens. Lovely vast lobby with plenty sitting areas and morning newspaper. Close by: pubs, cafés, restaurants, liquor store & take-outs. Generally, the staff was helpful and pleasant. Nice breakfast area, bar and coffee shop in hotel.

Average stay and way over priced. We will look elsewhere if traveling back to DC

Shower control lever was broken and did not work properly. Room temp control did not cool or warm the room as expected. The final bill did not reflect the proper pricing as they had internet access charges etc.. Parking fees were 54 dollars a day which the booking.com site did not mention. The price for parking was way to high. This hotel it right next to the fire station and you could hear sirens all night which made it difficult to sleep. No indoor pool at this hotel also was a huge disappointment, especially for a family. This hotel is really geared for a business person and not family.

Staff was nice.

Needed to take Amtrak to New Jersey for funeral,
    • Deluxe Double Room

Additional fees for room.

Location Room Attentive bartender & food service at bar while watching March madness game WVU vs Villanova. Would love to come back.

Good value for the money and good location. The staff could use a class in customer service.
    • Capitol View King

The restaurant staff was not friendly and we were told we would be charged for the COMPLIMENTARY coffee if we brought it into the restaurant. This is completely unacceptable. Also the waiter said it was my husband’s “fault” -he used those words, for ordering regular coffee by mistake instead of decaf. The “hostess” was not friendly at all.

The bed was comfortable and the hotel was very clean and nice. The Wings and fries we ordered at the bar were delicious and our bartender BENNY was the best!

Amazing location, friendly staff and amazing good beds!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Location was great, we could walk to the capitol building and towards the restaurants in the centre. Staff was very friendly and helpful. And the bed was the best I ever slept on, so soft and fluffy, was able to completely relax!

Great place near Union Station.

The fitness center needs a cable machine. That’s the one which is multi-purpose with a couple stations to do exercises for all body parts. Especially arms, shoulders, chest and back. The equipment in there is old. But I liked the fact there is a bathroom with shower, water and towels.

The view of the Capitol building. The size of our king room, the spacious lobby, the $6 breakfast sandwiches at the little place by the entrance. I also liked the fact that the exercise room had dumbbells up to 75 lbs. The free Keurig coffee machine if you ask for it.

Hotel good but no resturant inside ... reception is so bad and not helpful
    • King Room - Disability Access

Reception is bad . they took doubled charged from my account and I am waiting what next ??? when I will get back my money ???

I booked and paid with breakfast but in reception guy treat not good and aruging with me once I came with family after long travelling. Hotel charged 2 times form my bank account exceeded amount which I booked from booking.com. I am genius old customer and I trusted you a lot. Please find out why they took doubled charged with different amount.

Will probably stay again next time I visit DC
    • Deluxe Double Room

Only gripe was no kettle facility in room, though did discover there is a drinks facility next to elevator in lobby, which would have been an alternative.

the location is great. Very quiet location/room. Bed was comfiest ever in a hotel. Couldn't really fault it. amazing view of Capitol House. Very easy access to 'The Mall', well everything really.

Dos dies a Washington
    • Deluxe Double Room

Everything ok. Maybe, I didn't understand very well the "menu card" of the restaurant (only in English with no pictures), and a bit short. But we ate very well.

Near Union Station, where there are shops and restaurants. Near Capitol Hill. The room and bathroom were big, and the bed was very comfortable.

Ok location, wanting in amenities
    • Deluxe Double Room

For the cost of the hotel room, more amenities expected. Free coffee at least. No complimentary water upon check-in.

Good location. Walking distance to Union station and U.S. Capitol/ National Mall. Beds were comfortable.

Great hotel in Washington D.C.
    • Capitol View King

They did not allow late check out but stored our luggages while we visited other D.C. sites.

Great hotel. Walking distance from Union Station. Clean, large, and well appointed rooms.

Beautiful location

We went to bkfst at hotel dining room and left without eating after 1 hour 15 minutes. Terrible service & front desk didn't even care when we reported it.

Valet parkers very friendly

Clean and in good working order.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Barebones service, including hostel-level breakfast. Not sure if this a general custom in the region, but strange for travelers used to just about any other place on Earth.

Clean and in good working order.

Staff were absolutely fantastic especially Sam at reception.
    • Executive Suite

Room service was not available at all. Had to go down to the bar to order and collect.

Staff were absolutely fantastic especially Sam at reception. The room we booked through booking.com was not available the day we arrived but Sam went out of his way to facilitate us and make good the situation from the following day. All staff were extremely friendly and helpful at all times and beds really comfortable.

the clerk at the check in counter was perturbed because we booked thru a 3d party. the restirant in the lobby was open bit only staffed by an overworked bartender. we went to oir room thinking room service instead but there was no rom service at that time, Friday night at 830pm? went to the bar the get food to go to our room and the prices were about twice of what the room service listed. finally, I asked for a 6:30 AM wake up call and it never did arrive. will never go back

Enjoyable stay, only not happy with no hot water facility.

No hot water facility in room; not even coffee machine.

Good location being able to walk to Union Station & Capital Hill, & other attractions. Clean & tidy hotel.

Enjoyed our stay very much and would definitely stay here again.

There isn't anything.

Nice room. Staff very helpful. Food in onsite restaurant-bar was fantastic. Close enough to walk to the Capitol building. Great stay and would do it again!

The meal at the restaurant on Saturday evening was excellent.

The feel of the hotel was very modern and somewhat lacking in character.

The meal at the restaurant on Saturday evening was excellent. The bathroom was large and very nice. Loved the proximity to Union Station. Staff was very helpful when giving directions to the Metro.

Not as good as I expected

The room itself was always cold (though the outside temperature was 70 F and sunny), had to use air conditioner at hot mode all the time in order to make it bearable. Location: if you use F street, get ready to face 4 bad blocks. Do not recommend to use this route (F street, crossing from 1-st to 5-th streets) esp at night time, use New Jersey avenue to get to Capitol. The hotel itself looks old-fashioned (not in a good way). Also: I had to give my card number and a certain amount was blocked, I asked them to accept cash instead, but no. I think that the hotel should search for compromise in such situation.

The only thing I liked here was bed - nice and comfortable. Breakfast was ok, but I think I overpaid

Recommended

The charge paid (by my son) by credit charge to the couriers for getting the Smartphone to me was 75.10 USD. No complaint about that but the charge was also added to my hotel bill and my efforts to get it back have not succeeded.

Clean and comfortable with a general air of spaciousness both in the guest room and the public areas. I left my Smartphone in my room when I left (on a Sunday) and, although the next day was a Bank Holiday, they acted promptly enough to get the phone to me in my hotel in New York by lunchtime on Tuesday when I left for the UK - but see below.

I will never stay in this hotel again

No room service.........terrible

Wi Fi never worked properly.....Hot water was not there for a day and figured out on my own what was wrong....no one came for help

Comfortable room at a great location
    • Deluxe Queen Room

It would have been nice to have short instructions for connecting to the WiFi, either in the room or provided at check-in, as well as a list of which amenities are on which floor (business center, fitness center, etc).

The room was spacious, attractive, and clean, with a very comfortable bed, ample seating and storage, and a great bathroom with modern fixtures. The location is very good - just a short walk from Union Station and convenient access to the Mall (which made for a great morning run) and to Metro stops. Front desk service was excellent. And the included WiFi was fast and easy to connect to!

No room service or restaurant facilities
    • Deluxe Double Room

One of my selection criteria was room service. But when we arrived we were informed there was no room service (it had been discontinued) and there were no restaurant facilities over the weekend. This was joy shown on booking.com or in the emails I received in the lead up to the stay or in check in.. we did later find a printed document which had been left on the reception counter but only after we'd tried to get something to eat. I feel like we were misled by both the hotel and booking.com

Clean and convenient

Would stay here again, the value and location exceeded the other nearest hotels.

The hotel does charge for everything, including internet. The room I booked was not the room I was assigned, but since most of our time was spent touring outside the hotel, the configuration of the room was not that significant to us. There is no restaurant in the hotel. Our room had no general outline of hotel facilities, the neighborhood, or how to access Washington. We relied on the advice of the doorman who had an answer for everything.

The room was larger than most, the shower was great, the beds and pillows made sleeping a very satisfying experience. The hotel is within walking distance of the Union Station, of the National Mall Circulator Bus, and the Metro stops. This made our touring of Washington easy. The hotel was also within one or two blocks of a variety of low to moderately prices restaurants which allowed us to stay within our budget.

Great location!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Asked for a nice view, but the only thing we could see was the other hotel across the street. Staff could be more professional.. We wanted to check-in first but the doorman forced us to give him our car keys immediately (other guests could keep their car keys). Also, he opened the back door without any permission even though all our luggage was on the back seat.. Our receptionist was new and kind of confused. On the other hand, our bellman was amazing and check-out was pretty fast.

Great location! We loved the bed - it was so comfortable!

I was impressed with the physical location and appearance of...

See above....would I stay there again....maybe if I made some advance demands and changes in implementation

I was impressed with the physical location and appearance of the property. But the "inerds" of the property were less than par. The staff was inattentive to my requests, including how the hotel charges were to be billed; the level of services was subpar for a hotel in its category....for instance: there was no complementary coffee maker in the room; and the wifi in the room was challenging to access and slow.

Position was perfect to see all attractions
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room was not as expected and very dirty The toilet was broken There were dirty glasses in the room The hotel master was very unkind

Position was perfect to see all attractions A gentleman at the entrance was very very kind and helpful (and also spoke italian)

Excellent hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room

Nothing negative to say!!

Excellent location, close to Union Station, all major public transportation, and the Capitol. Modern and very well maintained building. Rooms extra clean. Very friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely stay there again. Have already recommended this hotel to my friends who are planning a trip to Washington DC this October.

We were very comfortable and enjoyed our stay.

The hallways were very cold.

The bathroom was very nice and well lit. The bed was very comfortable and the room was large and comfortable. Close proximity to local sites (i.e. Capital, monuments).

would chose it again next time going to DC

restaurant closed for renovations. free airport shuttle service would have been nice perk

bed was very comfortable. the shower had great water pressure (on 6th floor)

My stay at Washingtonian Court Hotel was perfect.

The cafe was closed for renovations and I did not have notice of it before or after my reservation

The hotel desk reception staff was excellent, and my room was perfect. My entire stay was absolutely wonderful and I am eager to return in the future!

For what we received the hotel was overpriced and we would not recommend it to others

I can't understand why hotels that charge a room rate that this hotel did would not include free Wifi. Also why do they have refrigerators that are not turned on. Plus no wine glasses in the rooms, not to mention tea making facilities

The location to Washington union station

Good for a short staying

Reception guys are not friendly. Resturent was closed due to maintenance. Hotel charges $54 for parking per day . Cannot find any free parking around . No view .

Comfy beds , very clean

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Very good location with nice rooms

No view for my room and no option for late check-out (not even for 1PM)

Really close to the Union Station. Nice bar for late night stay. Nice, large room with confortable bed, big flat TV and large bathroom.

Good property, terrible staff and management.

Staff were quite rude in general. They made it seem like you were getting a free stay. Booking showed a total price of a little over $300. The hotel demanded over $500, they justified it as an amenity fee, water fee, internet fee.

The room is spacious and the bed is comfortable.

Bad experience

No room service, so if you order food from restaurant located in the lobby they would tell you come down and get it yourself! the room was left two days without cleaning. staff unfriendly and unhelpful.

Good location, and nice rooms

Great hotel!

We found a couple needles on the floor of the room. Must have been missed during cleaning.

It was great. The staff was awesome and went above and beyond! The place was beautiful.

Enjoyable D.C. trip
    • Deluxe Double Room

Upon check out, I made four trips down to my vehicle because the bell hops never made it up to retrieve our belongings and we were in a time sensitive situation. Rest of the staff was awesome!!!

Front desk was awesome Doormen were super polite and helpful as well

Not worth the money; avoid staff and reception if you can

Staff - Reception is out of terms: we arrived a bit late, no good evening. I was surprised that one of the rooms we had booked was not as described and asked explanations: what a mistake and how stupid you feel! We were a family and after this non exchange, he decided to punish us and put us in the 2 extreme sides of that floor. Organisation - When we checked out, long queues and no apparent interest in customer service. Equipment - No cattle and bear minimum equipment in the rooms. Certainly not worth the rating nor the money

Location, Space in the lobby and the rooms

Super comfortable beds and gorgeous bathroom really made us...
    • Deluxe Double Room

We would have appreciated an option to make coffee in our room.

Super comfortable beds and gorgeous bathroom really made us love the room. Having a small fridge for beverages was fabulous and we took full advantage. The staff was so friendly and warm that we felt like we were guests in someone's residence rather than at a hotel.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

nice place...questionable response to disturbance and personal safety

Saturday nite there was a loud disturbance outside our room that later moved into the room next door. It continued from 11:30 pm to approximately 4:00am. When I reported this to the front desk the next morning, I was told they were aware of the incident by 11:30 that nite..they apologized but did nothing further. There was no evidence that the hotel did anything to intervene. It was a very elegant hotel....I was disappointed in their response to the disturbance.

It says in your listing that there is onsite parking...

It says in your listing that there is onsite parking available, which is why I selected it. What you didn't mention was that it is Valet parking only. The charge for that was quite significant. Was disappointed in that additional fee.

Excellent Value on Capitol Hill!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Parking too expensive $68 per night. We parked across the street in public parking garage overnight for 1/2 the price.

Very convenient location and great value for the area. Bed very comfortable and great shower in bathroom. Will go back again!

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Great location, very nice staff, will stay again.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room was a little pricey, no vending machines or store in hotel for snacks or odds and ends. No fan in bathroom.

Bistro 525 breakfast was excellent, hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating, room was quiet and very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Best mini vaca in s long time

There is nothing I would have changed about my stay.

I had been very stressed out in general lately. The second I walked in I was greeted and made comfortable. I slept the best I had in weeks.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Nice April stay during Cherry Blossom Season

The price was the only thing I didn't like about the hotel, but for the location it was expected that the price would be a little higher than normal.

This hotel had an excellent staff and they made sure our stay was wonderful! The remodeling of this hotel looks great.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

A terrible waste of money at $400 a night. Should have been $150 to $200. Not recommended at all!

WiFi. Provide room service as advertised. Provide a bottle of water and kettle. Couldn't even make a cup of tea!

Nothing. Terribly over-price and not as advertised. WiFi almost non-existent and not reliable. No room service provided in the hotel despite being advertised as such. No water in the room at $400 per night!

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

No good system on loos and found, the forgotten watch in the room was not found and returned!
    • Deluxe Double Room

-I stayed during 30 March and check put at 1 April. My colleague who stayed with me at room 507 forgot her watch which placed on the top of her bed. She found out when we already on board heading to our scountry via Natita airport. At Narita airport ANA lounch I emailed to contact us of website of But we never get reply. I asked my colleague in Washington to inform that my colleague forgot the watch at the hotel room 507. But she informed us that they did not find the watch. I would appreciate if booking.com follow up on this matter. It seems to me that this hotel do not have safty system on loss and found at all! -No complement water in the room - No buffet breakfast

Two persons at the evening cafe opposite the receptions area are very good in service especially the Asian look like. They are very good and keen to help and service when I asked for hot water. The receptionist provided coffee machine which could brend starbuck coffee!

The bathroom was not cleaned prior to my arrival.

The bathroom was not cleaned prior to my arrival. There were fecal remnants on and in the toilet. Also, room service was only available for breakfast. There is advertising of a breakfast buffet, but there actually isn't one.

Double charging

Slightly confused staff. I seem to have been charges twice. can you please look into this for me. I've emailed you about it and had no reply from booking or the hotel.

Spacious rooms

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Great location, great staff, great choice
    • Deluxe Double Room

Relative normal in US, Wlan only against charge, unusual for Europeans in large hotels.

Excellent location, near Union station & Capitol, only 15 minutes walk to city center.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Location was good.

Front desk staff weren't rude but weren't friendly either. Room was clean, however, majority of the outlets in my room did not work, nor did the phone.

Location was good. For those arriving late please note that room service is only offered for breakfast and lunch, not dinner. You do have the option of grabbing dinner to go from the bar/restaurant located in the lobby - inclusive of transporting wine/beverages. Food was tasty.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Location was great,

They are updating the hotel. There was some noise associated with the construction. It didn't start until after 0800 but being from the west coast it was still early

Location was great,

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Great location/nice hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room

Lights in the room didn't work, and there were no outlets to plug in the floor lamp. Strange configuration.

Location is convenient to Union Station, about a three block walk so no taxi necessary. Staff were helpful when asked. Bartender was friendly. We didn't eat at the facililty but the free coffee in the lobby area was very good.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Great hotel.

Minor detail. Breakfast ordered night before was wrong and right order wasn't delivered before we had to start our day. Food they brought tasted good though.

Great hotel. Nice staff. Nice rooms.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Great Experience!
    • Deluxe Double Room

The staff was exceptional! Went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. Alain at the front desk, and both Dennis and Terry in the restaurant along with all the other servers. We would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting DC for business or pleasure! Great Experience!