2. USA hotel reviews
  3. District of Columbia hotel reviews
  4. Washington, D.C. hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Washington Marriott at Metro Center

Reviews of Washington Marriott at Metro Center This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

775 12th Street Northwest, Northwest, Washington, D.C., DC 20005, United States of America

#34 of 143 hotels in Washington, D.C.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

They are flexible, we could check-in earlier.

The access to WiFi is not free. Parking is not available in the same building but there are some parkings in the same area with the 24 hours parking option.

They are flexible, we could check-in earlier. The location is great, close to the museums and to the main tourist attractions.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Marriott is always a great place to stay!

Everything is perfect!

Every time I stay here, I am treated like royalty. The staff makes all guests feel special. Everyone is happy, kind and professional. I love Marriott!

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Another awesome stay at Marriott Metro Center!

Marriott is always incredibly wonderful. I feel spoiled.

I really love the room service! The staff is always quick and the food is always hot. The cleaning staff is wonderful. And the front desk staff are awesome.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

This property is right beside metro center, so the location...

This property is right beside metro center, so the location was excellent. The hotel is very nice and the staff were friendly and helpful to give us guidance, as we have never stayed over night in DC before.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Good place to stay for its vicinity to attractions

Details on booking did not match with facilities at the locations. Even though the location for the hotel is fabulous its entry looks shabby. Be mindful that even though breakfast is included, quality of food is below standard and you might be asked to pay for breakfast again.

Liked the location. It is at a prime location and walking vicinity to 'The Mall'.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

great trip. great location of the hotel. luxurious property.

the water should be complimentary and the wifi should be free.

the location of the property was great. it was very clean. the staff was very helpful. our booking included breakfast but generally, breakfast is only done for 2 people as the staff told us. But the staff went ahead and included the 3 of us for breakfast. that was a good gesture.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Convenient, good quality, but not a good deal.

The price seemed high for what it was.

The room was surprisingly quiet--I originally had doubts when I saw guests going in and out of various rooms up and down the corridor! The TV was extremely large, and apparently you can log in to your NetFlix account on it. There was a Starbucks in the lobby that opened at 6AM. Boring, but convenient.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

I was perfect for what we were looking for

it really was great, i guess the square footage of the rooms is a little tight, but that's expected in a downtown hotel

Great location, great staff, very clean

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

Great location, very nice setup , and friendly staff.

This wasn’t the hotel’s fault but outside the hotel there was a guy playing very load music which was a disturbing.

Good service and friendly staff. Also great location by metro station.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2018

Pretty good overall. Good location

Overall it was fine. The doormen were very friendly. As were most of the staff. I was not a fan of the last eve spent in the restaurant... I thought that was a bit of a sneaky upsale. And there was a bit of a glitch at the beginning. When asked of i wanted feather pillows or not... I said no thanks i am allergic... I was then informed i would "have to be on the feather free floor"... Fine, but if it is one king bed instead of a double as promised? ... And the pull out is at best a twin? For four people and a baby? ... And there is nothing else available? This was made to be my problem. I said i don't mind having a riom where there are feather pillows (for pete sake!) but no, that wasn't allowed now that mu secret was out. It ended up fine in the end, but after a long day of traveling with kids i didn't appreciate the hassle nor having to worry/wait about changing rooms. I am sorry, but this needs to be explained/asked somewhere beforehand. Or just beware... If they ask which type of pillow you want, don't say you are allergic to feather pillows!

Beds were very comfortable and the location is great. The pool was smaller than i expected, but still nice to have as an option. Kids enjoyed it

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

My stay was great besides the small uncomfortable beds.

The beds were small and not so comfortable. Parking was 60 dollars a night.

The location was great we was in walking distance to almost everything. The staff were very helpful.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Safe, comfortable and friendly

Security was amazing. They were very careful to be sure everyone knew what was going on and what they might have to expect for the weekend with the rally going on, and they made sure the only people going into the elevators of the building to lead to the rooms were actual current room holders in the hotel.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

The website mentioned that there is a free wifi however it...

The website mentioned that there is a free wifi however it was not free in the room this misleaded me it should be more clear when you mention free wifi (not in the room) as the room is part of the hotel area

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Nice, but bring a fat wallet

Parking is expensive even if you forgo vallet parking at $60 a night. They charge for internet...have not run into that before anywhere else.

Great location with nice atmosphere.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

The location is perfect!

I have absolutely no complaints about the hotel. The view wasn't the best, but I wasn't there for the view, I was there to visit DC. If you eat in their restaurant, beware of their way overcooked steaks; burgers are great, though.

The location is perfect! It is right next to the metro station and centrally located for walking to a lot of the DC must see. Wonderful staff! There is a Starbucks in the lobby, too.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Staff friendly and accommodating.

Staff friendly and accommodating. The hotel and our room was clean. The location is great for walking to Smithsonian and other museums and galleries. Close to the Capital One Arena. Restaurant food was good.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

I highly recommend the Marriott Metro Center for business or pleasure.

Actually, I can't think of anything.

The food at this hotel was excellent, which isn't always the case at other hotels. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The location is almost on top of the Metro station and the DC Metro is about the best in the US.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

The hotel staff were amazing.

The fare at the restaurant was average. I would have expected a little more choice at a downtown DC Hotel.

The hotel staff were amazing. From the valet to concierge, the staff were friendly and knowledgeable about the area and points of interest. When my wife and I were caught in the rain, the staff brought us towels to dry off even before we got to our room. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Great stay, but ask for complimentary water upon arrival.

I didn't like that we didn't get complimentary water as promised. So the Fiji waters didn't have a price listed until the next day...after housekeeping arrived with the sign. I already drank a bottle and asked for reimbursement...as they promise to do so....I am still waiting. I also asked for a quiet floor with a corner room ...I got a semi noisy floor with a horrible view. I will think about other hotels next time.

The staff was EXCELLENT...the location and food we're all GREAT. All meals were GREAT! + easy access to stores, shops, restaurants, monuments, tours, etc.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Fantastic place to stay for a weekend trip to DC

The mattress could have been firmer.

Great location in central DC. Very friendly staff. Good room size. Convenient to have a Starbucks Coffee shop in the building.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Location was awesome

Price of Martini at Fire & Sage Bar. $19.20 ouch, get out. I've ordered same all over & never paid over $12

Clean comfortable exactly suited our needs. Fabulous staff. Park across street, have cocktail across street

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

We really enjoyed our stay and would stay here again if we return to DC.

like most Hotels, the breakfast was very pricy. We ended up walking to other off site locations for breakfast.

The staff was awesome and very helpful. It was clean and comfortable. It was conveniently located to everything. The Metro Station was right outside the door.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Excellent Location In An Incredible City!

No free Wi-Fi in the room, only in the Lobby area - the only thing missing that would make this hotel even better! Also, there is a Starbucks located in the hotel but be advised - it is a LEASED store, NOT an official Starbucks-owned store. This may be a consideration for those of us from the Seattle/Pacific Northwest area only, as the staff fell far short of the high level of customer service that we have come to know and expect at home. Additionally, not all of the usual items are available at this location.

Awesome location! Fantastic, exceptionally accommodating (no pun intended) staff! Fabulous bedding! Only had lunch in the hotel restaurant once and ordered room service for dessert (cobbler is delicious!) but otherwise found the menu a bit limited. Everything is within relatively good/reasonable walking distance for those without any physical limitations or restrictions. Cabs and Uber are readily available and are inexpensive. There are so many awesome things to see and do and places to eat in DC, that it's a good idea to decide in advance what your top priorities are and plan accordingly because it's very busy and lines and wait times can be long. Make reservations in advance for everything that you can! It is an incredible city, and we found everyone to be incredibly friendly, kind and helpful.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Ok

With such a rent, not even a bottle of water is free. No complementary wifi even for few hrs. No worth for money. Will recommend some other hotel in the same locality

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

As a last minute replacement, we were quite happy with the hotel. Good location and staff.

The lack of free Wi-Fi is an annoyance.

Good location and comfortable room. Staff were very good and the guys working the door were always extra friendly. Good restaurant, not a huge selection, but what there was very nice. As a last minute replacement for another property we had booked, would probably stay here again.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

very nice hotel but very expensive to stay

there was no beverage machine (as it was stated there is) in the hallway by the ice maker on the floor that i was on and there was no notice that there was actually a Safe (which was hidden in a desk drawer) and i didnt know it was there til we were almost ready to leave oh and they closed the INDOOR pool because of bad weather conditions OUTSIDE!!!

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

The room was clean and it is a great location

Poor experience in bar/restaurant. My husband and I went in for a drink and dessert Friday evening at 10. Our host promptly gave us a drink and menus. Then we waited 45 minutes. Clearly we were not getting a second drink or a snack or dessert. We looked at the menu and added the cost of our drinks and left it on the table. We had not taken more than 2 steps when we were approached by waitresses. We explained we had left money for our drinks on the table. But how did we only get noticed when it was believed we were leaving without paying????

The room was clean and it is a great location

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Washington DC was beautiful and the convenience of the location made it easy to witness it all.

My only gripe would be a lack of USB ports for charging my devices.

Extremely comfortable bed and really convenient location. Everything we wanted to visit was within reasonable walking distance from the hotel.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

The ice machine was broken on the 10th floor.

The ice machine was broken on the 10th floor. The buffet was okay but I think the menu breakfast was better. The buffet selection was limited compared to other Marriott hotels.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Nice stay

Too many noisy children running everywhere. Front desk staff uneven. Some were great. Two needed more training and a better attitude.

Bed was great.House cleaning were terrific. Bar staff was equally terrific

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Facilities View and Location Great

Bed was nice but could’ve been more plush. Shower/Bathroom dark and towels not fluffy. Was great hotel but would improve those things.

Facilities View and Location Great

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

You pay for the location

Late check in, rooms were not ready at 2.30pm, we had to wait Lobby is small so always crowdy The hotel is a little bit outdated in general although rooms were clean and comfortable

Restaurant and starbucks very convenient, Perfect location

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Great place to stay....eat somewhere else

We ate at the restaurant twice. The selections were limited. We ate in the evening and our waitress was not very good and indicated the restaurant was busy. She just wasn't on top of things. Monday morning we decided to try again and ate breakfast. It took quite a while for anyone to even wait on us. We waited for our food and when we got our food, the potatoes were cool, the bacon was cold. We told the waitress about the potatoes and she did bring more. She said they were busy and that is why she gave us poor service. I was a waitress long ago and the place was not that busy. It was disappointing at best.

The staff was just excellent. The doorman every morning, was just the best. He was friendly asking us where we were going, how we were etc.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Great hotel, clean and convenient location. Staff was super!

I was under the impression that there was a hot tub based upon the picture advertised but there was not. Disappointing. Parking was very expensive and I didn’t know it was not included.

Location was great and the staff was super nice.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Relaxing and fun getaway. The hotel’s location was perfect. We could walk to the Mall

Breakfast was very expensive so we ate elsewhere. The bathroom could use some towel hangers

My daughter loved the pool. I liked the blackout shades and quiet room

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Nice stay at great location

Wireless service was slow and adding devices was not easy; the kids had phones and laptops, so I couldn't use my laptop with wireless. The pool is very small and for spring break was really too crowded to enjoy.

Really nice hotel. The amenities are good and all staff were very friendly. My nieces loved the fitness center ! The location is perfect - tons of restaurants nearby, walk to the Mall, Chinatown, subway station with transfers to two other lines right on the corner.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Utilitarian

The price doubled from Sunday night to Monday night for a small space. The WiFi did not work so I had to turn of my WiFi and use my phones data. Definitely overpriced.

Location. Friendly staff greet you

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

It was fine . Could have used the above items

Need more amenities in the bathroom, q-tips, cotton pads. Towels a little rough. Need a mirror in the main room over desk.

Coffee and tea in room. Lighting good in bathroom. Liked make up Mirror

• Reviewed: February 24, 2018

The hotel was a perfect background to an important trip and the staff friendliness was a great plus.

Omelette overcooked.

Light scrambled eggs were indeed perfect. Amazingly helpful to have free printing in self-service. Staff offered and did help me take heavy bags to elevator. Doorman made me feel special. Waitress kind and quiet - just what one wants at breakfast.

• Reviewed: February 23, 2018

Great location, good service, not ideal space for a family.

So small. NOT good for a family of four. The "desk" that is provided is in the middle of the walk way to the beds. We kept tripping over the office chair. Just a waste of space and annoying. The bathroom products are not great. Glad I had my own toiletries with me.

The doormen were absolutely amazing!!! They made everyday a great start. They remembered us and engaged in a professional yet personal way. Fabulous pillows, may seem silly but bad pillows at a hotel ruin the whole purpose - good sleep! The gym is fantastic. Well above the normal two treadmill fitness facility in most hotels. Very clean, well stocked (fresh apples and headphones!). Restaurant had well above average bar food. Great, high quality burgers and salads.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2018

Great location and great facilities.

It was at a great location next to the metro central rail station. Many of the museums were within walking distance. We had to change room due to heating malfunction, it was handled very well.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2018

A great location for any kind of trip to Washington DC
    • King or Double Room

Parking is a little expensive but this is the case across Washington.

Very close to the Metro great bonus, a Starbucks in the lobby, a great location for shopping, eating. The bus tour stop is round the corner. We arrived back here for our last couple of nights and a room was available at 12 lunchtime.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2018

Stayed here twice whilst in America this Christmas period and found it a great place to stay.

Parking is a little expensive but it is all across Washington.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2017

Nice room , friendly staff , great location for DC

Bad parking accommodations, no comp coffee for guess , you need to pay $6 for a bottle of water in the room, little advise, buy cheaper water and give it free to the guess,s

I did not receive breakfast under my silver status for some reason?

• Reviewed: November 24, 2017

Our second stay here, loved it, great location, nice people, looking forward to coming back.

Bed was so comfy and the rooms were very clean. The doormen are friendly and we loved the warm apple cider and cookies at the end of each day in the lobby.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2017

The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable.

Booking.com wasn't very helpful after the room was booked. However, the hotel did help out and they get big kudos for that. I will not use booking.com again

The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. We could walk to the Smithsonian and Memorials. There was good shopping near by and a metro entrance right there.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2017

Perfect stay for visiting D.C.!!!

don't remember!

Near everything, fabulous breakfast, people are extremely helpful and kind (they help me delivery some things)... The sports bar has good food and the people are really kind there too. Highly recommended!!!

• Reviewed: October 28, 2017

spacious room with cozy atmosphere.

Breakfast was awful, the price didn't meet its quality.. less choice, no fresh vegetables, bad service. I strongly encourage to have a breakfast somewhere else. Although my stay included breakfast, I only had breakfast the first day. No thank you. The building was old and had thin walls, so you can easily hear your neighbors. Earplugs would be helpful.

spacious room with cozy atmosphere. the bed was fine - the mattress was good and the linen had a good quality. Nevertheless II had the busy schedule, I could rest and recover very well because of the high quality of sleep. Wifi connection was stable. Front desk was very friendly and helpful. The neighborhood was very safe and there are many nice restaurants and pubs.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2017

We had a most pleasant stay thanks to Meg Bobinski, Erick Mendizabal, and others.

Your TV channels on the hotel information and the update on our account--they didn't work! The TV is so much bigger than ours ... jealous.

My wife and I slept better than at home! Best? The staff. Each answered our questions ... that's no big thing ... but the enthusiasm and helpfulness were refreshing. Same is true with Marriott's at Times Square in NYC.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2017

Great location, friendly staff, comfy room.

A bit more attention to the realistic coffee requirements of three people in a room, but that was a very minor issue that housekeeping staff rectified when we asked.

The staff was exceedingly friendly and helpful, the room was comfortable and clean, and it's in a great location with the Metro practically outside the door.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

Great except for the booking

THAT booking.com DID NOT notify the hotel of our reservation. They had no idea we were coming or that we had paid for all our stay. Thanks to the hotel manager we were able to get a room. It was an embarrassing situation. Not using booking.com ever again.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

Had a great time and was happy we chose to stay at the Marriott metro center

The beds were too small and very uncomfortable. I wish the beds could have been bigger i.e. Queen size double rooms.

The staff was very friendly and courteous to me any my family. The food especially breakfast was very good. The facilities were goof especially the pool after walking around the city all day it was nice to relax by the pool and let the kids swim.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

A good value for a great location.

Parking was additional but not outlined ahead of time as to that fact nor how much extra it would be ($51 per day).

The staff were all friendly and helpful. The hotel was well maintained and clean.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

Great place to stay

I wish the parking was cheaper, but we ended up using another parking garage instead.

It is close to everything, and the beds were really comfortable.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2017

Wonderful! I will definitely stay there again....and have already recommended it to friends.

I had breakfast a couple of times at the hotel. The food was OK but not worth the money. I would recommend a quick breakfast from the little cafe/restaurant just outside the hotel ("Cosi"). Although I did not have to pay for the WiFi use (special deal), the cost of access to the service is expensive ($12/day).

This is my third stay at this hotel. The staff are friendly, courteous, and very helpful. The location of the hotel is ideal for getting to all the main attractions either by walking or taking the metro (1/2 block from the hotel).

• Reviewed: August 15, 2017

Staff friendly, poor internet/wifi, but not my favorite.

First of all the wifi was terrible. They charge 12.95 for high speed internet per day and 16.95 for better high speed internet with other bonus features (which is not included with your room rate) vs other hotels that offer free wifi for their customers. None of it worked. Front desk was helpful and waived the fee. But the internet in my room was not great. Room was okay and clean but not my favorite. You have to pay with your booking rate at the hotel an extra refundable $50.00 a day for water, telephone service, food or other incentives. It is charged on your card automatically and returned to your card, if you do not use any other incentives they offer. For example, when you go to your room there are two bottle of Fiji water. Mind you the Fiji water they charge $ 6.00 and it is not complimentary like other hotels when you stay on your first night. If you book a room, there is a Walgreens 4 blocks down which you can buy the same water for $ 1.89 per bottle. I got my $50.00 incentive back to me the day I checked out because I haven't used any of their services and got a waiver due to the bad internet service they had me experience plus I paid cash. If you pay the $ 50 per day charge for incentives by credit card, you will not see it in your account until 5-7 business days. The room was clean but was not cozy. The sheets were comfy and clean as well. The rooms are basically for someone who doesn't spend to much time there and just go to sleep. To do that I rather go to a cheaper Hotel where I can get free wifi and complimentary water on my first night. I didn't hate the hotel, but I didn't love it either.

I like the staff. They were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

The front told me the wifi is free, but it was charged $25.90 for 2 days. Could you fix it ?

When I checked in, the front told me the wifi need to be filled in the condition of $12.95/day in my room, but it is free for me indeed. I used express checked out without checking the bill thoroughly since I needed to catch the train when I checked out. After I received the message from my bank, I found that I was charged to $25.90 for wifi about 2 days. Could you fix it?

the location of the hotel is good, near by the metro station and White house.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2017

Smart choice and great location

Rooms are basic, but clean.

Amazing staff, perfect location right next to Metro Center. HUGE HD Flat Screen in my room. Bed and pillows were perfect, slept like a baby both nights. A consistent performer everytime!

• Reviewed: August 2, 2017

Great hotel in a great location and with great staff!

Everything at the Washington Marriott at Metro Center was great! The staff was super friendly and helpful. They treated us like family. Facilities are excellent. Used the gym a couple of times and it was very nice and clean. Dining options are very good, both in the hotel as in nearby area. Service overall was excellent. I would definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: August 2, 2017

Not 4 Stars hotel may be the Lobby

The Woman at Check Inn,at the Rezeption was very unfrendly,First she didnt find my booking,the time i show her that i booked with Bookingcom,she was shouting ( ooo Bookingcom ) so she was Not happy Of that. and althow i have booked everything throw my name and my Visa number, she shoutet and ask my Hausband, who was one Meter behind me if his going to pay everything, so i Must remind her that i booked and am paying everything,she was really unfrendly. The Swimmingpool is very small,the room was like the room in a three Star hotel

The hotel is in the midle of everything,in 15 minits walking your at the white house,in 20 to 30 Minits walking your at the Other Monuments,we had a nice and quiet room.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2017

A very nice reasonably priced hotel in a great location with a helpful staff.

No real complaints; the staff were great.

Nice room and the bed was very comfortable. Two nice pillows also. Since I have some sleeping issues due to nerve pain, a nice bed is extremely appreciated.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2017

July stay at Marriott Metro great!

There used to be a washroom so guests could wash their own clothes. That is what set this facility apart from the other hotels for me. Now that this facility does not offer that self service option not positive that I will pay the extra price to stay there again.

The doorman was lovely and the desk clerk Cory made me feel very welcomed!

• Reviewed: July 30, 2017

Very comfortable, food in restaurant was good however it is...

Breakfast need a to be part of the accommodations price. While the food was good it was definitely over priced. They didn't provide airport transportation.

Very comfortable, food in restaurant was good however it is ridiculously over priced!

• Reviewed: July 28, 2017

OUTSTANDING STAY!!! I am a Merriott believer for life.

Was a bit shocked there was no continental breakfast service but there were plenty of places to get that.

Great location to public transportation and the 4th of July events.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2017

Wi-Fi is quite good (its formally not free, but if its...

It rains a lot in DC this year. Marriott had problems lending an umbrella. At last they managed to get one belonging to a staff member. Breakfast is included (thanks to Booking.com), but you need to be careful with that and notify the Buffet personel. Moreover, breakfast quality is not high (or even decent), but if you do not care about the taste, you'll get good volume. Otherwise it'll be billed to your room. Check your bill carefully at check-out to avoid surprises.

Wi-Fi is quite good (its formally not free, but if its included, you won't be charged). Good bed in the room.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

a weeks worth of family

One grumpy man at the front desk each morning try to make me feel like I was not welcome and I never minded him and smiled and went on with my day!

I loved the housekeeping and the positive staff was so wonderful to see smiling faces and welcoming you each time they seen you. I actually loved the housekeeping people they are so down to earth and kind. The food, rooms and stay was great thank you. we visited the capitol and had mentioned the terrific treatment you give at the Marriott it was like home away from home. yvette

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

Staff was very pleasant no matter who it was.

Pool was always low on towels when we went to the pool. Opened from 6-11pm. Time we went in evening barely any left.

Staff was very pleasant no matter who it was. From housekeeping to front desk to bell men.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

We would be very happy to stay again at your hotel.

A fan in the bathroom would have helped all the build up of steam after 3 people showered. Also a microwave would have been convenient.

We really liked our room and bed, also day bed. The staff was very accommodating, The valets were extremely friendly and helpful with getting our car out, also with directions.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2017

LOCATION & STAFF WERE EXCELLENT !! GETTING CLOSE TO A REMODEL OF INFRASTRUCTURE !!

BED WAS VERY HARD !! DID NOT SLEEP WELL. ROOM TEMPERATURE WAS UP AND DOWN DO TO THE A/C HAS ISSUES !! PLUS SINK FAUCET IN BATHROOM WAS BACKWARDS WHEN IT CAME TO THE TEMPERATURE !! LEFT WAS COLD ! RIGHT WAS HOT ! GOT BURNED ONCE !

STAFF WAS EXCELLENT !! FOOD WAS GREAT !! CHOICES WERE MANY!!

• Reviewed: July 9, 2017

Great hotel, recommended for eve.

I wasn't a fan of the bed. It was more comfortable than most hotel beds but not as great as mine back home. Also the service in the hotel restaurant was not great. It really seemed like they were understaffed and it was hard to get anyone to refill our water glasses.

Loved the location. It was super easy to get to the sites from this location either by train or by a short walk. The staff was super friendly. They made sure to go out of their way to help you!

• Reviewed: July 9, 2017

Good choice for DC visitors.

The swimming pool is fairly small and was quite noisy on each of the 3 occasions during which we used it.

Marriott at Metro Center was reasonably priced and quite convenient to many of the DC area tourist attractions. The staff was friendly and highly professional. We enjoyed our stay very much.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2017

Washington vacay

Accommodations were great. We were on our family vacation and really enjoyed our stay, the pool was great, Starbucks as nice although we did not have a chance to go to the restaurant we were very satisfied.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2017

Almost wonderful

Had to ask for sheets and make bed for the sofa bed and then they did not bring extra towel. Got them next day from lovely room lady. Parking $55 a night-really?! All in all good experience.

The staff was friendly and doormen very helpful.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

Excellent location, room was clean, on site Starbucks is a...

The air conditioner didn't see to work real well. Made noises during the night.

Excellent location, room was clean, on site Starbucks is a big plus. Valets were very helpful with the unloading and loading as traffic during this high time was busy. They brought our luggage to and from our room during this time.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2017

Capital fun
    • King or Double Room

I can't really think of anything I didn't like I had a great time

I enjoyed my stay and will probably stay there again sometime while in the area

We Price Match