Reviews of Sheraton College Park North Hotel 4 stars

4095 Powder Mill Road, Beltsville, MD 20705, USA

#1 of 3 hotels in Beltsville

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Convenient.

The website stated all rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. Neither of these is available and I was very disappointed at this omission. I was surprised that the website has not been corrected. The hotel is obviously older and needs some touch up and updates.

Convenient. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

For the rate per night, I would hope that my next stay there is a much more enjoyable one. Thanks!

Though the bathroom was fairly clean, the shower had some mold in some areas and the drain ‘cover’ wasn’t in the drain. Also, the sink leaked water all over the counter. There was also some type of emergency/fire, and everyone had to evacuate. Before and after that, the elevators seemed to be malfunctioning and wouldn’t work properly. One elevator in particular had a door that kept opening and shutting slightly just before opening again, and again...my wife was afraid to take the elevator, but being on the 7th floor, she chose to deal with it.

Overall, my stay was good. I had higher expectations due to the reputation of Sheraton and my experiences at other locations. The bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Good service.

Rooms were dirty in particular the carpets and curtains. Made the stay a very unpleasant experience. The carpet was so bad that it gave off an odor that made sleep difficult. This was a big disappointment.

Good service. Location to DC.

Any negatives were worth the price.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Disabled room was too far from elevator. The room was not made up 2nd day.. did not receive extra towels as requested.

Breakfast was good.. s/b monitored however because many people were stocking up and taking out. Perhaps it could be less expensive. Front Desk & Waitress staff are excellent.

Could have been better

It looked like a dated hotel that someone took over and tried to make new. The double charged me. Charged my card $75 at arrival for incidentals.... Then another $75 again at 3am while I was sleeping which i thought was sneaky, but I have text alerts so I cought it. I've noticed a few places do this then blame it on "their system", if nobody catches it "their system" isnt going to refund you your 75 bucks... So pay attention. The floor was wet from the air conditioner and the room smelled like old mold. By morning it was a 3ft pool of water on the floor. There were cracks in the tile in the shower, stains on the couter top, and the toilet seat was peeling. The blankets also had what looked like a bit of old blood or makeup on it and the stuffing had balled up into a tiny rock hard ball in each square section. I had to remove the blanket because it was so uncomfortable moving my legs and running into a teaspoon sized rock every few inches. Also food is tasteless and over priced for the tiny portions they give you.

All in all, nice stay.

Room was not as promised. Was supposed to be handicap room on 1st floor.

Since we didn’t get handicap room on 1st floor, at least room was close to elevator.

Due A Renovation
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Toilet overflowed; plumber said it was not first time; needed replacement. Moved to new room. They reduced my room rate, but they should not have used the room. Also, channels available on TV are limited. Ice machine on my floor was broken. Shower drain was slow.

Breakfast was good.

Pleasant

I rented two rooms. One of the rooms the microwave could not be used the outlet was to far from were the microwave was situated. The other room air conditioner was not cooling the room at all, plus both room air conditioners were leaking within the room and the carpet was saturated. The rooms smaller musky due to the moisture. The last thing the fitted sheet was clean but had obvious pick nail Polish. As a kid I worked with my mother and other family members at another chain hotel, my husband currently works at a hotel and I’m a hopital support staff and I wouldI’t pic that. I

It was overall pleasant, clean and close to many Other locations like malls, pharmacy,eateries and supermarket.

Ok, probably won’t stay there again

We had driven 8 hours and one of the reasons we picked the hotel was because they had jacuzzi/hot tub and it was out of order. I have rheumatoid arthritis and that made trip hard on me because I couldn’t relax my body to ease the pain and the bed was too soft

The facility is clean and beautiful

Easy access to 95 and College Park.
    • Club Floor King Room

Pool was under renovation and this was not indicated on the website. Food at the hotel restaurant was mediocre.

Easy access to 95 and College Park. Much nicer location than hotels along sketchy Baltimore Rd. Good breakfast. Adjacent to AMC theatre. Nice staff.

THE WORSE

The whole experience was bad

First they down sized our room , then the room was not well lit , my boyfriend got bite by something in the room , I had a big crawl on my cell phone , their was toothpaste all on the bathroom wall , the bed was uncomfortable , the room looked like a cheap motel was not work the money or the hype .

I paid for use of club facilities , and was promised they...
    • Club Floor Double Room

I paid for use of club facilities , and was promised they would be open on Monday evening. But did not open until Tuesday night ; which was almost time for me check out. They also need to advise when you book that they are not open on weekend.

Or know of the night shift manager was no help at all if the expansion
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

If the experience lift the manager would’ve been better when I arrive to the hotel they expressed to me that my reservation has been canceled unknown to myself I asked them to cancel my reservation they were in able to be helpful at all Manager after that just said we really can’t do anything for you you have to pay full price which I was not happy with

If the experience with the manager would’ve been better when I arrive to the hotel they expressed to me that my reservation has been canceled unknown to myself I asked them to cancel my reservation they were in able to be helpful at all Manager after that just said we really can’t do anything for you you have to pay full price which I was not happy with

I Recommend this Hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The only thing I didn't like, was that I had to pay 3 dollars for 1 episode of a cartoon for my kids to watch because they weren't given any cartoons at the time. I don't mind paying for a cartoon but at least let it be a couple of episodes, not just 20mins or so of one episode and then its done.

It was beautiful and the price was excellent. It was well worth the money.

Some problems....but OK

We booked 3 rooms at the same time, all kings, with supposedly the exact same amenities. Staff initially had trouble locating one of the reservation, which caused frustrating delay in checking in. (Not sure if this problem was a hotel issue or a booking.com issue ). Despite the fact that we arrived after 4pm, not all rooms were ready (definitely a hotel issue), so we wound up on different floors, and did not have the same amenities. One room had fridge and microwave, other 2 had no microwave. Other than that our one-night stay there was OK.

Location for Univ of Maryland graduation was very good.

I tried to order lunch from room service and no one picked...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I tried to order lunch from room service and no one picked up. I had to cross the street and buy lunch and dinner. The tub had a drip. The shower curtain doesn’t reach the sides. A lot of water spilled on the floor. The coffee machine had a coffee brand that didn’t really fit some coffee spilled over and the coffee in the room tasted stale. I had to get coffee from outside. They put me in a room that connects the new tenant made a lot of notes by the connecting door

The room was comfortable and our breakfast was just...

The receptionist was rude when my husband was trying to ask for a room key. He had all of the information to provide the front desk and when she called me to confirm she got loud and said " IT IS NOT!"

The room was comfortable and our breakfast was just "ok".

Okay but could of been much better.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I did not like breakfast was not included in price of Hotel, and no microwave and refrigerator. Charges for use of the phone was bad as well.

I liked the comfort of the room after I switched rooms.

Not lived up to its name and not worth the $. Bad location

Staff badly trained - at check in no explanation given or the amount of deposit. All was said was put in your pin. This is not the standard of hospitality for this hotel. Even a hostel does better than this. This location should be stripped of the Sheraton title. Location - this is not even near or North of Colleage Park. Renaming will avoid mis representation.

Bed was comfortable. Facilities in the room up to standard except for the fridge which is louder than the traffic outside the windows.

Never stay at this hotel

EVERYTHING Internet- wasn’t working TV- bad quality, could see it well Bed- itching Pillows- itching, old, wasn’t pillow Staff- wasn’t friendly

it was ok, could have been better

I hated the carpet, very rough on the feet so, for the most part, I had to keep my shoes on. Also, the bathtub closer wasn't working properly to drain the water out. I had to keep my hand on for the water to go, annoying! The staff was not as informative...

I loved the bed and the pillows, very comfortable!

Excellent staff and 1st class service!

It does not seem to be a standard to have a microwave and mini-fridge in each room. We would suggest adding these accommodations in the future.

When we first arrived we had a few things in the room that weren’t the level of service we have come to expect from Sheraton, but they were manageable issues. What exceeded our expectations was when we requested an upgrade to a larger room to accommodate our 12yr old whom joined us later in our stay. We did not have a larger room reserved until later in our stay but AJ the hotel manager understood the unique situation we were in and was happy to help. Within hours we were upgraded to a King Delux room and all the little issues we had were not an issue in the new room. We had plenty of space, the room was clean and the staff was excellent!

Everything was good.

They insisted on a credit card guarantee for usd75 security guarantee, and wouldnt take cash deposit of any amount.

Everything was good. Clean, comfortable

A pleasant stay at a wonderful hotel.

I mentioned the club room didn’t have sodas. However, I received a free beverage and the call was made immediately to stock it.

I loved this hotel and will use anytime I’m in the area. Staff was super friendly, accommodating and helpful. Rooms were outstanding and exceeded my expectations. The value definitely exceeded the the cost. Thank you!!

Adequate but the above issues created problems.

Although I paid beforehand, they charged my card $75 ahead for "misc"in case I ate etc and charged to the room. I didn't and had no intention of doing so. It won't go off my card for 3-5 days. I will not use them again Water stuck on in the tub and had to get maintenance to turn it off while I was trying to get ready to go.

No complimentary breakfast. Menu expensive.

Nice comfy hotel, a great place to get away from home and life stresses.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The restaurant bar was closed when we arrived Friday evening around 10:30 PM. It would have been nice to have a night cap before bedtime. The hotel was packed, because of local power outages, so we unluckily had a family in adjacent room with screaming kids at 11:45 PM. I had to pound on the wall to get the parents attention to get the kids quite. Restaurant prices are a little high. Perhaps reason why they close early. Place is not popular.

The room I stayed in has excellent beds and pillows. My son and I both slept very well. I felt like I was in a SPA. Nice soft water for the shower, and the provided shampoo and conditioner has a very nice fragrance. Don't purchase the optional breakfast unless you like buffet style breakfast. I'm glad I didn't because I'd rather have eggs over medium. I ordered the American breakfast, which is the same price as the optional buffet - $16. The over medium eggs were a little under cooked, their cook needs a little more training on making eggs. It was served with choice of meat, so I had the good tasting turkey sausage with home fires.

I would stay here again and again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I would stay here again and again. My dog was free and the front desk staff was very nice and helpful. The hotel smelled good and housekeeping didn’t knock if I had up a dnd sign !!

A little run down but does the job
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

The food was awful and expensive. Thin walls. Could hear the people in the adjacent room. I wasn't provided a room key. The card reader was bad or something. The concierge said they would have it fixed and slide me a key the following day. That was never done.

Bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Hotel was nice, and seemed to have nice amenities, but ultimately counterproductive to my goals.

Was REALLY upset that the wake up call that I set up was not honored!! Consequently, I was awoken almost an HOUR later than planned when my bfst was planned to arrive, when I expected to be dressed and ready. Instead, I had to hop in shower, rush to prepare, and eat what had been a hot breakfast turned somewhat cold. I was also 20 minutes late for my meeting....NOT GOOD.

Bed was very comfortable, room nice, and bathroom had great fluffy towels and great free product.

My mother lives at Riderwood retirement community which is very close to the Sheraton.

Our heating system was difficult to regulate and kept us up as we went from cold to hot and cold to hot. The breakfast had a buffet - but we ordered off the menu and it was terrible. Maybe the buffet would have been a better choice. But I still appreciated the convenience.

Very good value for the price. Standard room. Breakfast is not included, but it's convenient to have a restaurant and bar attached. Lots of computers and business conveniences in the lobby.

Bed was exceptionally comfortable!

Shower was hand held and pathetic! Most uncomfortable and useless. Early morning staff asleep at front desk and when asked a question - which woke her - she was rude - as was staffer in lobby.

Bed was exceptionally comfortable!! Afternoon staff was very friendly and accommodating.

Convenient for traveling by car on 95. Older hotel with rooms that needs updating. Great staff.

Requested king bed not available and room with 2 queens not a great solution for a couple. Furnishings are older and overall dreary. Needs updating. Bathroom needs renovation HVAC is old. Loud fan, drafty. Overall the room was adequate but not more.

Convenient for driving on I-95 or 495 but isolated in other ways. Breakfast buffet was good although the room is dreary Staff was universally great Pet friendly Clean Nice bedding Free WiFi Nice lobby Coffee machine and refrigerator in room

I stay at the Sheraton often and this was disappointing.
    • Traditional Queen Room - Disability Access

I had to kill a bug by the air unit as soon as I walked in, it was a handicap room and therefore does not have a bathroom counter which I like to use when I get ready, the food was not hot when I got it from room service, the toilet was stained,

The bed was really comfortable

Didn't like that I had to pat 16 dollars for breakfast...
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Didn't like that I had to pat 16 dollars for breakfast when the site said it was included in my room costs and the gut that approached me about it was very rude and made it awkward in front of other guests, but other than that my stay was great and I'm in love with the bathroom....oh and rooms need microwaves lol even the cheap hotels have those

Would not return
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pillows in the room are old flat from use. The bed is hard and my sheets were not on the bed tight so it was a mess to sleep on and the mattress under the sheet was scary looking. I was not comfortable there at all.

I was placed in a handicap accessible room, which I did not...
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

I was placed in a handicap accessible room, which I did not need. I did not have a bathroom vanity to put my things on, All the extras for the shower were in the closet and the shower head was not very good. I stay at this hotel often and this was the first time I was really disappointed.

Good, convenient place to stay next to I-95 (avoids traffic in the AM going North)

The neighbourhood does not have much going for it other than the proximity to I-95.

Hotel is very conveniently located. Comfortable beds and rooms. Good, friendly staff. Avoid traffic in the AM going north toward Baltimore.

Should be not part of Sheraton comany

The location is far from service (shops and malls) and the breakfast was not varied and was not good. The fridge is old and the toiletries are low and their quality is low.

It is clean

business in
    • Traditional Queen Room - Disability Access

shower was leaking, old hotel, staff could be better, waiter in restaurant not interested in serving me , no printed receipt at front desk

nice gym easy parking and free, free internet decent speed

The bed was nice the room was nice.

My room didnt have a microwave and there was hair in the tub. The pillows was to to soft. My room was on the side of the highway so i heard cars all night.

The bed was nice the room was nice. Staff and check in was professional.

Comfort clean and excellent
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Requested for wake up call but I didn't get any wake up call that is a worst thing. 2nd day room was not cleaned by house keeping Swimming Pool is not available Refrigerator and Microwave are not available in the room

food was good staff is nice rooms are excellent comfort

Conveniently located off the highway. Excellent staff, but facility needs some updating.

Poor lighting in the parking lot. Food was not that good. Decor needs updating - lobby and bar atmosphere nice, but rooms and hallways dated.

Staff was amazing! Handicap bathroom had generous amount of room, towels and bedding luxurious. Rooms were clean and well stocked.

the breakfast was awesome had sausage patties fluffy eggs...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the breakfast was awesome had sausage patties fluffy eggs and nice waffles with sugar free syrup very nice best hotel breakfast I have had in a while

Elegant and very affordable price yet Luxury-Feel!
    • Club Floor King Room

Our room was great and clean! Breakfast served was fantastic (we have lots to choose from). There's lot of (free) Parking lot. The staff who greeted us were customer-friendly and fast. Hassle-free! We will stay again with my Family and Highly Recommended !

Below the expected standard. I probably will not return, and I travel there often.

I reserved 3 rooms and the staff only had record of 2. Even when I showed my confirmation the manager wanted to argue with me. Very unprofessional. She never offered to try and give an additional room so my collegue had to bunk with me. Very sad service

The room was nice, clean and quiet

We did not eat at the location.

We did not eat at the location. They did have refreshing lemon water first day of our stay which was nice. We left early the other two days so not sure if that is always available. It was welcoming. Facility was clean, bed was comfortable

Access to UMD
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

A little overpriced, in my opinion. No breakfast included, no coffee available in lobby, but an easy drive to Starbucks.

This hotel is very convenient to the U of Maryland, allowing us to access it from 2 different points to avoid some route 1 traffic. Beds were comfortable. Staff was friendly.

not great, but for the money good enough. wouldn't return

the room was a visual mess, ceiling had peeling stucco, the faucet and sink dripped, the toilet seat looked as if it had been painted, which was peeling, and there was mold behind the sink faucet.

the bed was comfortable.

Worse Sheraton Hotel ever
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I did not like the unfriendly demeanor of the front desk agents. No greeting. I arrived, stood in front of the desk while the one agent was playing with her cell phone. I was acknowledged after about 2 minutes standing there and she only asked "you checking in?" So unprofessional!! I didn't like the dirty refrigerator. Worse Sheraton Hotel that I've visited to date.

I liked that the bed was soft that's all. I used to work at a Sheraton Hotel here in Maryland and this College Park location does not compare. The room did not spell luxury. The lobby is the only part that was a bit luxury and even that did not compare to my old job location or the location in NY that I stayed.

Fine place to stay if nothing else is available. Clean but nothing special.
    • Club Floor Double Room

Room temp too cold with AC on all the time. But the AC fan was too loud and hard to sleep with it going on and off. Bathroom needed upgrades/repairs. Very loud guests in nearby rooms after 11pm (esp loud music at 4:15AM). Wanted it to be a 4 star hotel but it was more like a 2.5

Location was good in relation to visit to University of Maryland - College Park. Front desk staff was very professional and friendly. Access to Club Lounge was great!

The hotel is OK and you can park your car for free right in...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel is OK and you can park your car for free right in front of it. However, if you try to save some money by booking this hotel and visiting Washington DC, bear in mind that the metro is expensive and takes a long ride to drop you off at downtown. Moreover, I tried to save some time by calling the hotel on our way back and telling them at what time we would be arriving at the metro station to pick us up (the hotel has a shuttle taking you from the metro station and viceversa). However, they told me to call them when we got to the station so they didn't have to wait for us in case there were delays on the metro. In the end, we arrived at the metro station at the time I told them I would be and, after calling them again, we had to wait more than 20 minutes for the shuttle to come and pick us up. I think they can improve the shuttle service.

Ok
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The housekeeping was terrible!!! There was something they didn't do each day - like no clean towels, no cups, no coffee, no tolietries.... The list goes on...

Almost Clean
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The sheets didn't seem clean at first and there was big dust balls in the bathroom. Just didn't seem like they were as concerned about spotlessness as I'm used to. Additionally, I hate that a small cup of OJ, iced down, was five bucks, but I supposed it's like an airport in that you're trapped.

The staff was pleasant and the hotel was a good location off the highway. Right by a Giant supermarket as well.

An excellent experience

There was nothing to not like. I have NO complaints.

The room was very beautiful and VERY comfortable. It gave all of the feeling of staying in luxery without paying luxery price. It was fantastic. And really made a good birthday for my husband.

Great College Park option
    • Club Floor King Room

TV reception was a bit off, some fuzzy channels.

Club level was a great option. Breakfast items and afternoon snacks were very good. Room was very clean and well appointed.

Rough start to a comfortable stay

We arrived at midnight. The staff seemed overwhelmed as it was a full hotel. It took 20 minutes to receive our room keys. They have us a room that was already occupied with people sleeping and a dog. Finally found an open room and was given free breakfast for our troubles. We couldn't relax because the pool closed at 10pm every night.

The bed was comfortable, room was in good shape, and ac was cold.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Not happy
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

The customer service , front desk and the room which was located in the corner of the hotel . With air conditioner altmost in my face

Nothing,front desk and the person who attended us were very impolite , not courteous .no customer concern.

Nice College Park option
    • Club Floor King Room

TV reception, some channels were fuzzy.

Club level was worth it. Nice breakfast and afternoon snacks. Free waters and sodas throughout the day. Took Lyft into DC for about $25 from there.

Property was clean and very comfortable
    • Club Floor Double Room

The cost of the room was much more than was originally advertised on your website. We originally booked the hotel at £440 plus pounds approximately $536. We had a cancellation fee of $586 but we ended up paying $662. This was a business trip for which I was operating under a strict budget. I was particularly not happy with this aspect of the hotel stay.

Property was clean and very comfortable

Clean rooms, comfortable bed, nice staff, great price!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Not enough staff on the Desk coverage Saturday night. Only one person at the Desk checking people in with questions, answering questions on the phone and trying to take care other needs from guests waiting on line... too much. I was on line too long just to get a toothbrush.

I did not eat at the restaurant

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Friendly staff but stained bedding and shower curtain
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom had discoloration around the tub and the shower curtain had stains. The white sheets were discolored and some pillow cases had old stains. When the maids changed the beds the next day, they removed the white comforters and replaced them with comforters that had more visible stains on them. The maids indicated the comforters were clean but were stained from the dryer. We had to have them change the beds again.

Very nice staff.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Not coming back
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Old hotel, dirty and with very bad wifi, so I couldn't work

I think my room was the worst of the hotel, so I don't think the rest of the hotel is that much like that

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Great Value for money

I did not like that I couldn't use my fire stick in the room. I was told the engineers altered all the tv's so no one can use it.

Enjoyed the cleanliness and staff

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

The sofa bed didn't have sheets and they arrived within...

The sofa bed didn't have sheets and they arrived within minutes of notifying the front desk. The shuttle driver was friendly and knowledgeable about the metro too!

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

I will never going back to this hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There were no refrigirator in my room and i need it for my baby's bottle milk. The air conditioner was making a loud noise. So i could not sleep with that horrible noise nor my kids.

The only thing i liked was the bathroom. Was clean

I have stayed in this hotel numerous times.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The air conditioner had a leak and made a lot of clicking noises throughout the night. The croissant want cold. The bed was very soft, so it was tough on my back. Rm 519

I have stayed in this hotel numerous times. Will always book there when my daughter has a home game. (U of MD lacrosse) Hotel is very clean, close enough to school, can get a good price on booking.com

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

The lobby and staff was very nice.

There were severe water damages along the ceiling of the walls. The refridgerator was very tiny as well as the microwave. The bed was too firm/hard it had a smell like mold or something. Would not be staying there again.

The lobby and staff was very nice.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Free wifi

The latest check out is 12.30 or you will be charged. They had a hockey team for kids checked in at the hotel who kept knocking on the door like crazy and running around and screaming. House keeping knocks on your door at 9 am on a Saturday. Had th room Closest to hous keeping, cleaners were loud from early morning and kept banging on the wall moving around there equipment.

Free wifi

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

I love the location and its privacy.

We were disappointed to find that the television lacked a picture or sound and that the telephone in the room was not working. At check out, the clerk indicated that an adjustment would be made to our bill, but that adjustment has not shown up on my bank statement. Of course, integrity is important.

I love the location and its privacy. It was near a pharmacy and several restaurants. Actually, we found the in-house restaurant to be extremely good.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

Nice family hotel to stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

House keeping is not professional, reception team is awesome and cover the faults of house keeping team

Staff friendly, hotel location is near Washington although traffic is high

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

The stress and discomfort of a 500 mile drive erased by the friendliness/comfort of a great hotel.
    • Club Floor King Room

I would have appreciated self-serve coffee in the lobby so that I could have had a cup of coffee in the early A.M. and also a coffee-to-go so that when I got into my car I could go directly to my destination without looking for a drive-thru coffee window. The entrance to the Hotel was a little difficult to find / access.

Friendly staff and great rooms along with superior amenities made our stay comfortable and stress-free.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

The bed and pillows were uncomfortable. The A/C was dirty and dusty. This shouldn’t be a 4 star hotel.

Nice bed.

No indoor pool for the off and on rainy days.. no microwaves for any food in the rooms

Nice bed.. spacious room

I enjoyed the courtesy of the staff and the cleanliness of...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I enjoyed the courtesy of the staff and the cleanliness of the facility.

Quite comfy getaway spot.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Length of stay. Wish I had more time.

Food good, beds quite inviting. Quite immaculate house keeping.