Reviews of Welk Resorts San Diego 3 stars

8860 Lawrence Welk Drive, Escondido, CA 92026, USA

#4 of 14 hotels in Escondido

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

Upon walking into villa, walkway very dirty. The checking in process was very disorganized. Clerks seemed very frustrated. Clerk outside in booth clothing unprofessional. Plunging neckline!

• One-Bedroom Mountain Villa

Kitchen needed some sharper knives and getting additional amenities sent to your room was a bit of a chore.

Place was great. A spectacular experience.

• One-Bedroom Mountain Villa

The restaurant had staff poorly trained, we waited for a table and were then told we were the last ones to be served breakfast, then the waited took like 15 minutes to get our order. Only a bus boy was on the floor. Everything seemed overpriced, the bait for fishing was a hot dog, the fishing pole line got totally snarled, we did'nt get a fish as the hot dog kept falling off the hook. Kinda funny really!

Front desk clerk was snarky borderline rude, other staff were great. They couldn't find our reservation and it was cancelled because the card I held it with did not have enough funds. Very disappointing. We called maybe 5 or 6 times before we arrived to ask for a nice room and that we would be arriving later. we had to re-book while driving and got an ok room with a view of parking lot! It was sold as a room overlooking golf course, another bummer. We were then told we couldn't have our own chips and dip at the pool! Really? petty and annoying

• One-Bedroom Villa

Upon checking in, very disorganized. One clerk told me to check in at booth outside and then the gal outside didn’t have the paperwork and sent me back inside. Once inside, clerks seemed overwhelmed. They couldn’t find reservations etc.

The facility very nice.

• One-Bedroom Mountain Villa

The distance from our room to the center of the resort was too far to walk, and required a drive for things like coffee or late-night treats or breakfast. That was annoying. They should definitely open a second location for a shop that sells these items. A second restaurant would be great, too. We really enjoyed our food at Canyon Grille, but it would be nice to have a second option.

Grounds were impeccable. Room was amazing (Mountain Villas). Quality all over the place: towels, utensils, sheets blankets. The pools were clean and well staffed, and offered a lot of entertainment for us all during the day, while the firepits with s'mores and a poolside movie were a treat at night! The kitchen was well-stocked to cook in the room, which we will do next time. It is definitely a BYO type of place!

• One-Bedroom Mountain Villa

Unit originally checked into was terrible, towel bars laying on floor, entry was dirty, bath light hanging by wires, closet doors hanging by 1 hinge, walls were dirty and scuffed badly. And this was 1 of the Mountain Villas

Property pool areas are great

customer service

Poor customer service, not accommodating for early check-in or late check-out. Check in as at 4 PM and check out is at 10 AM. Rude response from front desk when asked if they could be a little accommodating. In fact, they called my room at 9:50 to let me know check out was 10, as I'm scrambling to get my two kids under 4 gathered and packed.

Nothing I didn't like

The 2 bedroom villa was very nice, clean and comfortable amd included almost everything you would need for a stay besides groceries.

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

wifi could use boosting, basically nonexistent in our villa. had to use phone data, not a biggie but for the price should have been readily accessible,not a deal breaker, just a minimal frustration

all rooms were large and nicely appointed, Monday's on site farmers market is a great perk,

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

No Wifi available at our unit. I called the first day we arrived & I was on the phone for 30 minutes. The 2nd day I called & I was on the phone for almost 40 minutes with tech support who advised me that my case will be escalated to level 2 tech support & someone will call me back. 2 hours later I left to go play golf & guess who called me? tech support!!, REALLY. So that didn't work, I went to the front office, stood in line for 20 minutes to talk to the property supervisor who apologized and said she'll send someone to my room. The guy showed up reset the router and told me that there is a problem with the wifi in that area of the resort. So why they didn't told us that when we arrived instead of spending my vacation time calling tech support. I spent the 3 days vacation without internet connection with 2 teenager. can you imagine.

Fun activities for the whole family

• One-Bedroom Villa

All of the above, including the very high price.

This is a huge timeshare property that was really average, geared toward older people, with one restaurant where food was good but was not an enjoyable environment. If a "Resort" is a timeshare, it should be clearly stated in the promotional material; it wasn't. We had no idea we would even have a kitchen to us - would have been very simple and helpful to have informed us of that. The staff was slow and rather flippant. While there was very low occupancy when we visited, we were given a basement unit with no view, while the ground and second floors were empty. Very, very disappointing.

The traffic on the 91...None

The room was bigger than what we expected. There is a washer and dryer in the room and a full kitchen forthose who love to cook their own food. Great resort

• One-Bedroom Villa with Jacuzzi

didn't have hot water- and it was never addressed by anyone at the property to come and check after we reported it. also- reserved a room with a jacuzzi tub. Ours didn't have the jacuzzi sprayers. when asked staff personal- was told only some of them have them and sorry they couldn't do anything for us. Was disappointed in this.

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

The room was good, however you had to call and ask for everything. And then it took hours to get what you requested, towels, blankets.. We were there off season so it might be better during the peak season.

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

Filthy carpets. My Little ones knees hands and feet were black. The tile had spiots on it when we arrived. Not pleased at all with the floors. I told the front desk and he wrote the complaint on a sticking note and said oh I will have them cleaned for our next guest. Not professional. And writing it on a sticky means he will trash it the minute I walked away

Comfy beds and a workable kitchen. It was quiet as well

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

Not much to be honest, but the restaurant faculty seemed to be working at a slow pace. Food was decent, not absolutely amazing, but it wont leave you disappointed. Building are somewhat old but interiors are excellently appoint and you hardly feel the age. Truly recommended if anyone has any doubt.

Beautiful and serene location. Rooms are absolutely fantastic for the price and considering the age of the property. Beautifully manicured golf course, friendly staff, and lots of activities to keep busy! Highly recommended for a quiet, relaxing trip that will refresh your soul and comfort in life!

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

I booked for 2 nights and they only had me listed for one night. I had to prove that I booked 2 nights.

The value is there, it is comfortable and the resort is nice

• One-Bedroom Villa with Jacuzzi

I was given the wrong room and then was sent to a different location and the key didn’t work so I had to go back to the lobby and then finally got into my room over an hour or so later! 😡

When I finally was given the right room

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

Our reservation was for 7 people, unit was lacking in dishes, silverware, items all mentioned on inventory list. We had to request many items. Cleanliness of unit beyond surface cleaning was lacking. The special event “Festival under Lights”, has no seating for dinner, etc. in area with entertainment if you arrived 30 minutes after start. I guess we(party of 7), were supposed to stand. Resort staff offered no help or options for people arriving later. Space didn’t open up and we ended up having dinner in restaurant with regular menu. It was disappointing that resort staff were not proactive to accommodate all guests.

Large facility, many pools

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

We had a wedding at 4pm, got there at 2pm but NO EFFORT to get our room so we could get ready. We ended up getting ready in the lobby restroom. After the wedding we still had to stand in line to get our room. We couldn’t find the room(receptionist was not helpful) and when we finally did there was no parking, it took us 15min to find a spot...We couldn’t even sleep in because check out is at 10am, with no exceptions...we basically rented a room for 9hrs...worst experience ...

The bartender at the Grille was super nice and accommodating.

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

There was no maid service, no clean towels, no coffee,. The snack bar at the pool was out of everything. No chicken, no lettuce foe salad! 30 min. In the line to find that out?

There was no breakfast.

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

The food at the Canyon Grille was excellent but lukewarm at best. I asked for an ice cold jacket potato to be reheated and the family had finished their meals by the time it was returned. The service was terrible and not what you'd expect at an upmarket resort considering it was quiet.

The apartment was the nicest I've ever stayed in and you get what you pay for. We all loved the Footgolf and the gentleman in charge was great explaining the etiquette. The complimentary lifts getting about the resort were fun. The shop had lovely gifts which were reasonable and thanks to Dorothy who was extremely helpful.

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

The jacuzzis weren't hot enough, the pull out couch was horrible and shouldn't be considered an extra bed. Should improve restaraunt. Paid a lot of money for a breakfast that was worse than fast food but the dinner served on the patio Tues. night was delicious.

My teenager could scooter around safely to different pools and Starbucks in the little shopping center in the morning. I liked having a kitchen and golf course view. Farmer's market and illusionist show were really fun. Staff were very friendly and helpful. BBQ grilling areas and water slides were great! The Tai Chi class was wonderful and we had a great time at Margarita Bingo and basketball tournament!

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

Our 2 bedroom was very spacious and the amenities and facilities around us were wonderful! There were pools with slides, a recreation center that had pool tables, fooseball tables and arts and craft section for the kids. There's even a rock climbing wall at the gym!

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

Location is away from almost everything you need. The only in house restaurant, pizza and grocery store closes early in the night. I tried to book another night through the facility reservation and it was denied as they were fully occupied. I managed it through booking and could not get the same villa although I talked to the reception manager in person. She was not cooperative enough to accommodate my request and offered instead help in transferring my luggage after packing. The new villa is old and smelly and was not worth the money. I had a very bad experience with the reception staff and their manger and I will never deal with them again. They rewind our day and was late to catch up with our program.

The villas area is wide enough to accommodate big family members and was kept clean.

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

Electrical issues daily, knives weren't sharp, dishwasher didn't clean well, dryer didn't dry clothes well

Pools were great, lots of activities for kids, great BBQ area and on site gym

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

The tub in the king room was a very bad design bordering on unsafe. Also the property is kind of away from a lot of stuff they should have more than 1 restaurant.

the room was well appointed and spacious. Clean and staff was helpful.

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

We checked in late and were starving, we figured we would order room service but were informed they were closed. At the desk we were informed there was a Pizza Hut that delivered. So we order and were told no delivery we had to pick it up! It is way out of the way from beaches and Legoland,

Very nice place! Pool with big screen for kids. Play room was nice! Its a great place to stay if you are planning on staying in the resort to relax.

Nothing: 10/10

There are 5 pool areas here! They are all quite far apart (free golf buggy transfer needed to get between them). 2 have decent water slides so kids go to those. Lifeguards are present so parents can relax. The other 3 pools presumably have very few kids, and one is officially "no-kids". So, everyone should be happy here.

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

When ever there was a concern that needed to be addressed, the staff was extremely attentive and concerns were met immediately. I will continue to share this wonderful facility with my family and friends as I have for the past 5 years😊

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

I was suppose to travel to the resort to attend a wedding. A large block of rooms were reserved. I unfortunately could not attend the wedding nor could I stay at the hotel. My daughter, unfortunately, had to have unscheduled surgery four days before I was suppose to arrive at the Welk. I called to try to cancel my room. I offered to provide them with any paperwork need to prove my situation. They were not flexible and refused to make any refund. They were not understanding or sympathetic. Think twice before making any reservation at the resort.

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

The one bedroom apartment we had first was dreadful. Dark, dingy, a bad smell and the previous tenants dirty underwear and a pair of jeans left in drawers. No bathtub, shabby bathroom, cramped kitchen/living room and poor view. When we complained to the management and asked to be moved to a two bed apartment nobody asked us what was wrong, nobody apologised and we had to wait until 4pm to get the two bed apartment, and pay an extra $270 per night. Dreadful customer service, except for one buggy driver (Zack) who was excellent and helpful. Poor and expensive food in restaurant.

Nice setting. The two bed apartments were comfortable, though fixtures and fittings were tired and somewhat shabby. Good view.

• One-Bedroom Villa with Jacuzzi

We did the "Escape the room" the young man on your staff that was in the room was paying more attention to the staff member sitting with him and not the people in the room. $12.00 was ridiculous price with all the young kids in there just running around screaming. Also the DIY pancakes was a joke. We waited a long time in line only to find out there were only 2 small skillets to work with. Just my opinion.

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

Coffee maker didn't work, dead bug in the shower, freeway noise, the ice maker was really loud all through the night, asked for a blanket-never got it, NO water pressure in the shower...it was like trying to wash my hair in the rain (no fun). I had high hopes because we stay at the Welk Resort at NorthStar...THIS is NOTHING like that property. Our whole building was old, dated and dirty...including something sticky on the floor before even walking in our unit. The staff knows little, to nothing about the property (locations of things on property) if you ask three different people the same question, you'll get three different answers...unless it's "I don't know." Two of the three could be that. We will definitely not be coming back.

• Two-Bedroom Mountain Villa

Pools get busy. Then they get dirty fast. Lots of floating debris. Limited seating and shade.

Liked the variety of different sites and pools as well as recreation centers.

• One-Bedroom Mountain Villa

Recently, you have stepped up security to keep non-paying guests from taking advantage of amenities on the property and I understand the reason why. However, some of your employees have been too over-zealous in their screening. They need to be able to quickly figure out who is a guest/resident on property and who might be a trespasser on property. They need to let the true residents/guests pass quickly without asking undue questions and then ask the uninvited trespassers to leave. I think you need to tweak the process a little more.

The mountain villa suite was fabulous! Beautiful patio w/ furniture and view of mountains, pool & golf course!! Comfy bed, fireplace on the cool foggy morning. Well stocked kitchen area to cook a gourmet breakfast for my family and serve at the dining table or out on the patio/deck area!! Last and most important, large luxurious bathroom with seperate stall and very large walk in shower to get clean! My husband, son and I really enjoy staying at the Welk Resort!!

• One-Bedroom Mountain Suite

- room was in a downstairs dungeon- no cell service in our "hole" - room set up wasn't great. Only access to outside was from bedroom so if someone was sleeping you had to stay in dungeon. Would have been nicer if common area had access to patio. - weird drain in ceiling above tub would drain some dirty water into tub. I have no idea where water came from or what was in it, but i had to clean tub Everytime I gave kids a bath because it made tub filthy - toiletries in bathroom had already been opened when we arrived - long and short black hair on floor of bathroom and in towels. - no sheets in room for pull out couch-had to request them which usually isn't a big deal but made "move in" more difficult when dealing with tired kids after drive - bathroom door was opaque so when you turned on light it would brighten living room where people were sleeping - no peep hole to see who's at door (concern for me as I've known multiple people who have faced intrusions at their door and we were in downstairs, creepy dungeon) -no full length mirror which usually doesn't bother me, but having been out there for a wedding it would have been nice to have. - no elevators, stairs with small kids added time to everything because they either were super slow or we had to carry with all the other "things" you carry when you have young kids. I assume this would be a challenge with elderly as well. 1 out of 3 rooms is main level, so i'd request that if needed - closest restaurants and grocery stores are all about 10 miles away. - no flexibility in reservations At ALL - lack of details happening all over - bad room may have been because of going through booking.com as my family had 2 nicer units that were cheaper and they booked through hotel. - I will not be going through booking.com again for multiple reasons.

-Master bed was comfortable -Server, Trista, at restaurant was good. - nice views - cold rooms - would be good central location if trying to hit up southern California attractions in one week. In between Sea World, Legoland, Disneyland and zoos.

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

Spent my daughters birthday at the Welk resort with eight 12 year olds. They had a great time. The unit was excellent and there were many fun activities for the group of girls to participate in.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

We had to call twice to get towels The bedsofa was not made when we came There was no possibility to buy any food in any store whatsoever you had to take the car if you wanted to buy something for making your own breakfast for example

The apartment was really really nice and so was the view from the balcony The pool are was also good

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• One-Bedroom Mountain Suite

The shuttles took a long time, unless you are taking a tour of the property and thinking about becoming a timeshare member.

The resort is always clean, with so much to do for kids and adults. Customer Service is great. Everyone is very helpful and if you need anything just call the help desk or housekeeping and they will take care of it all.

• Three-Bedroom Mountain Villa

Motorcycle were not allowed inside the property. So we had to park by the guard shack and get a ride from Welks on a golf cart. Bikes got soaked by the sprinklers. Took about 25-30 minutes to get a ride most of the weekend. We went shopping and bought over $400.00 of food, most of it perishable, so we rode our motorcycles out around to the back of the resort so we could unload our food to our room. We did not ride through the park, we were very quiet and respectful about it. And we still got harassed by security and a citation. It got cleared up, but Welks really needs a better plan in place for Motorcycles.

Great location for a large group to stay.

• One-Bedroom Mountain Suite

A little disappointed that the garbage disposal was broken that was kinda gross when the sink clogged up but they were able to fix relatively quickly. There was also a period where the water was turned off. We were at the pool when they called to notify us (I discovered a VM message later) but we were unaware and had 2 children neededping to have BM's of course. Most important I requested a bottom level room because my son is autistic and tends to wonder. We had a sliding door in our bedroom that had a raven that had a gigantic drop off. I travel with door alarms but it was insisting for him once he discovered it. For $200 a night I'm not sure I would stay there again but we enjoyed our time mostly.

It was very nice, artsy, everything you needed pretty much available.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

There was no bottom sheet or blanket for the sofa bed. We called housekeeping and these arrived while we were at the play, but the sofa bed was not made up for us. There was no maintenance person on duty on Sunday, and we thought we had car trouble. It was burning oil and smoke coming out, but it turned out to be OK, and we were able to drive back to Carlsbad the next day.

The dinner theater package was, as usual, excellent. We like the 3 course meal and excellent service in the restaurant. We got great pj's in the gift shop. We came for the play and needed a room overnight since a storm was predicted... we were able to get a lovely room on a 1-day notice.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

Early checkout... though in truth they weren't too hard on it.

The facility is very nice, spacious and comfortable with all of the amenities of home and more.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

Parking was an issue at nighttime. Not enough spaces for all the buildings. No reception in the room due to the cement walls and foundation on the lower level. When trying to get my parking pass after I had paid and checked in, the parking pass clerk was trying to sell a time share spot to the previous guest. Took forever, I tried to get help from the other five staff members that were there next to her sitting around. In was told by one of them that she was the only one that could process a hand written parking pass. I was tired andhad a long day at the office, it was late and I just wanted to go to the room and go to sleep. You could hear the guests talking in the next room to mine. Possibly because of the door that was locked between the rooms. (maybe a double suite when booked that way). The property must have a gas issue. Natural gas tanks everywhere on the property.

The room was cleaned and a great location within the resort. Amenities were plenty and accessible.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

The two things I didnt like was the 10am checkout, and the inability to have a late courtesy check out with out having to pay. For a room charge of over $250 a night unacceptable especially for guest staying more than 1 night. I feel like everything closed way too early. When people vacation they tend to be up late. You had to drive 5 miles for a snack after 9 pm.

Everything was great!

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

The resort has amazing facilities. Pools and spas are great. Resort is defiantly geared for seniors but whatever, still nice. Stayed here with buddies to race the spartan beast in Pala.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

vacation close to home, but best vacation we have ever had, love the amenities, the service, the villas are nicely kept and kitchen had everything you needed. will be going back for sure.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

I have been requested the room 2 times and the room they gave me not really good. My daughter broke her foot so she couldn't walk far, but they gave me the room so far from the pool which is not good for her, the light bulb kept turn off by itself, I called to fix 2 times and still the same.

The pools are nice, they're all have water slide which is my kids love it, the price are reasonable

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

We were disappointed with how the clintele has "gone downhill" always such a FAMILY friendly place. Was shocked when pot smoke permeated out condo from people downstairs twice on 3 days... It was pretty disappointing and we've been guests here for over 20 years. Also, the housekeeping staff did not take care of business!! Nor were they very friemdly

Loved new gym and climbimg wall. Restaurant on site was also very good

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

My unit bathroom tile/grout has to b cleaned better. Some areas are really dark and dingy. Suggestion is: may b use a steam cleaner to remove dark spots from grout. I'm sure you'll know how to handle it.

Loved this place! Such a hideaway from all the chaos. I'll book again in the near future. Perfect for families or couples.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

efficiency of the staff in resolving the aforementioned issue

queen sofa sleeper was horrible...the mattress was thin and my daughter felt every bar/spring/coil. took a full day to get an egg crate to make it a bit better. went to the front desk at 10:30 am finally got the egg crate at 9pm (after multiple calls and wasting my vacation time). blanket for the pull out was filthy and had some kind of thick stain on it (didn't see it at 1130pm putting the bed together)

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

The resort is a little far north from San Diego. We stayed for a basketball tournament and there was a lot of driving back and forth from San Diego to the resort.

The footgolf was a blast. There were several planned resort activities. We enjoyed the pool/slide. The one bedroom was nice - updated, cozy, and clean.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

I'd rate this resort higher 9 or 10 if the floor was clean. The carpet/tile floor was filthy. We took our shoes off at the door as we customarily do at home, and moments later the bottom of our feet were black/filthy. It was obvious that the carpet hasn't been shampo'd and tile floor was not mopped. Could use newer and more modern/comfortable furniture.

The staff and customer service was excellent. I called to ask for additional towels, trash bags, and laundry detergents, and they were delivered promptly. Then follow up phone calls to me to ensure they were delivered and I'm satisfied. It's a beautiful resort. My second year vacationing here with my children. Thank you!

• Reviewed: 17 July 2016

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

On checking in I was advised that the wi fi was unreliable in the villa and the cable TV wasn't operating.The cable wasn't repaired until the following evening and the wi fi was appalling. The resort was a bit remote from facilities and the supermarket on site was very expensive.

Beds and bathrooms were top notch and the villa very spacious.Plenty of pools with some having slides etc for the children.

• Reviewed: 16 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Mountain Suite

I was very disappointed to find an overcrowded swimming pool that I found out was being used by the paying public! How many other owners are aware of this? Also lack of shade and ripped pool furniture at another pool with "rust spots" on the bottom wasn't very impressive either. Also having to wait for bicyclists,walkers, and just kids playing for free on the golf course was upsetting to say the least. Five star prices on a room where a bag of room supplies sat in the entry to my room for three days wasn't pretty either. I'm sorry, I have been here many times and this was an overpriced disaster. To think as an owner I didn't allow enough time to reserve my time so knowing from past experience the price of rental would be worth it. I was way off the mark on that and my acquaintances will hear this too.

The weather

• Reviewed: 15 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

People at the front desk & at concerair desk could have been more helpful & friendly. Beds could have been more comfortably.

The place was nice located and the activate was very well done. the people that was at the front desk at the show was very nice.

• Reviewed: 13 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

A few of the staff members gave us wrong information about parking and one staff member driving a golf cart almost hit my car while I was backing up.

The many options to have fun. Lots of pools and activities all throughout the resort. We even got a free upgrade!

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Mountain Suite

I did 20 years active service and my job was customer service and the customer service I. And around the pool was HORRIBLE. More training needs to be done with your younger employees. It was bad enough to where I cancelled my tour and erased the thought of getting rid of our current time share for Welks.

Facilities and location.

• Reviewed: 25 June 2016

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

Didn't like that the condo which we paid $398 was not clean. Tub had hair from previous guest. Dirt/dust build up was on the baseboards behind the doors. Not worth the money

Loved the property location. Loved the condo layout

This place is great for family vacations. There is so much to do!

No room service

The pool

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

Wifi was not good in the area. And not much to do if you're a young adult.

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

could use furniture updating, long long to check in

the activities available for family

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

Loved every thing about it

Worn uncomfortable furniture. Needs updating

Convenient location to the facilities

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

Only 1 restaurant inside, good food but just only 1 restaurant.

The property was very nice had nice views as well. I believe it was worth the money

• Three-Bedroom Mountain Villa

Check out time is way to early for the price

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

Kitchen small & poorly equipped.

View of the mountain.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The bathroom had issues (toilet) but hotel sent someone to fix it.

Great facilities and beautiful scenery. Loved the full kitchen.

• One-Bedroom Mountain Suite

Far from main grounds, dirty tub/room

No one was there

• One-Bedroom Villa Suite

Everything is great, cannot wait to come back, wish we could have spent more time here!

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

Housekeeping requires charges, sofa bed was uncomfortable

Staff, views, sports, pools

• One-Bedroom Mountain Villa

That you cant bbq in your patio area.

• Two-Bedroom Resort Villa

Pool, privacy of rooms, shuttle, quietness.