Reviews of Wellington Hotel 3 stars

871 Seventh Avenue at 55th Street, New York, NY 10019, USA

#342 of 415 hotels in New York

Dissapointing stay for that money value
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

Poor service from the staff and the services offered. Everything I wanted was for an extra charge including wifi. Very dissapointing for a hotel like it.

Great location in the heart of NYC

We had the best time and got to do and see so much because of the hotels great location!!!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is in the perfect location!!! Walking distance to theatres, Times Square, Central Park and The Stardust is right around the corner! Everything is close by!! The cafe was awesome we ordered at midnight for their room service and ate in the dining room! Everyone is so helpful and get the airport shuttle that was so helpful! Do the Top view hop on hop off the stop is about a block or so up! You get a free night tour and free Liberty Cruise to view the Statue!! My second time in NYC I stayed in the Fashion District last time and too far to walk, so my next stay will be here again!!!

It’s in a great location!
    • Room Selected at Check In

It’s in a great location! The staff are friendly & helpful. The hotel is in need of renovation - it’s in rough shape, but it was clean & not a bad price. All in all, a decent place to stay.

I only wanted one room.
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

I only wanted one room. I thought I was upgrading to include breakfast...I believe your company charged me for two rooms!!! We want a refund for an extra room your company charged me. The hotel was dirty. The plumbing in the bathroom was reversed and spotty. How soon are you sending my refund???

Our stay here exceeded our expectations!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was way bigger than expected! We had the deluxe double that had seperate rooms perfect for travel with kids. Staff was great and very accommodating. Brought up a gift bag with red wine and chocolates since it was my birthday. We will be making this our regular hotel when visiting NYC. Such a great location to everything!

Overall, The Wellington is definitely somewhere we will stay again and again when we visit again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The restaurants weren't the best. Online they have great reviews, but they weren't that great.

The room was amazing!! The staff was incredibly nice and helpful!!

Everything was great from coming in to checking out ,...

No fridge , no microwave

Everything was great from coming in to checking out , friendly staff and comfortable beds, close to walk to Times Square just a couple blocks not too bad . Perfect time thank you !

Bed was nice, great location!
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

Bathroom was small, could barely move in it. No ventilation in bathroom. Room was small but did not really cool off because of the old a/c system in hotel. Elevators were very slow and very small, maybe 4 people on elevator at time. Took the stairs from the 8th floor twice bc the elevators were so slow.

Bed was nice, great location!

Not staying here again
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms are so small...like you are in a small box. You pretty much go to your room to sleep because there isn't room enough to even sit down....it is a very old hotel.

Located near Central Park. Repairs were prompt. Staff is friendly and efficient.

Did not meet my expectations
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds - Sunday Special

The staff were rude and scruffy. Doormen and Bellmen were always absent when you needed them. Doorman was sitting on a table in the foyer when we arrived back on numerous occasions. The facilities were aged and dated. No gym accept if pay an extra fee. Would not stay again, as there are many other options in this NYC location.

The location was good

Did not get the room as promised on check-in. Rude receptionist. Fixed on second night.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I had booked a one room suite with kitchenette and seating area. The room given to us on first night did not have them. I came back again to reception after noticing and the receptionist was rude and disrespectful when I repeatedly told that the room provided was not correct. During the argument, he said that 4 adults are not even allowed in your room even without looking at the reservation. He even shouted and threatened that he would cancel my reservation at one point. He was flaunting that they even gave free wifi and breakfast coupons at check-in which was to compensate for not giving the correct room. I had never asked for it. Later, he apologized and acknowledged his mistake. He put me in the room as shown in booking pictures from second night. But first night was very stressful and made this hotel one of the worst hotel experiences of my life.

Location was really nice. Times square on walking distance. Subway right outside the building.

The location.
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

We been there in another trip, so that’s why we came back. But we where very disappointed with the fee for using wifi and also the Air Condition in the room there was no way to have it in 18 C it went back always at 24 and was very hot. The room was very small and everything we ask was a no like also the breakfast because we booked with booking.

The location.

I booked the hotel when I arrived there, but it probably no...
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

I booked the hotel when I arrived there, but it probably no any free standard double room, so the person in front desk upgraded our room! The location is good which is close to Time Square.

Great Location
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

Room had no view and was very dark needing a light on at all times. I am sure the rooms at the front would not be like this however they would be noisy as it’s on busy 7th Ave.

The location was fantastic, near the subway, Times Square a 5 minute walk, Broadway a 10 minute walk, Central Park 2 mins.

Excellent location, especially comfortable large room.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Sunday Special

Dont like having to pay for wi-fi.

Room was larger than we expected & was quiet. We never heard other guests. We heard noise from the street but that didn't bother us. Beds were comfortable. Bathroom was nice. Shower was hot. Staff were responsive & kind.

We booked this hotel just a couple of days prior to our...
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

We booked this hotel just a couple of days prior to our travel and weren't sure what to expect since we got a great deal on it. It was not only in one of the most ideal NYC locations, it surpassed our expectations completely. From the staff, to the valet garage parking, to being close to Central Park and all that Manhattan has to offer, to the comforts of the room, we were beyond pleased with our stay here and will definitely return.

Amazing location. Needs better upkeep.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Sunday Special

MANY items in the room in need of repair. Showehead leaked. Kitchenette water didn’t work. Light flickered. Bedroom lights above bed, 3 of 4 not working. No coffee maker.

Location is amazing

Great location and would stay there again
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The blind wouldnt go up past 1/3 which made the room dark and the shower pressure was low.

The location is excellent 10 blocks from times square, 2 blocks from central park and a subway outside the door. The cafe is great value for money as well with a strabucks and another deli opposite.

Very Good.
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

You had to pay for the wifi

The hotel is in an excellent location. Its very nice and clean. There should be free wifi and the air conditioning isn't great but other then that I'd recommend.

Great and happy
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

Price was high but I think the location was excellent and probably when you weight that up it was worth it.

The check in man was wonderful so helpful and friendly. He had also lived in Israel and he was so helpful with advice and nice and curteous. The room was nice. Its small but i believe this is common in New York. We missed a kettle and coffee in room but otherwise was lovely.

Amazing place, great price!
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

We got to save 250 dlls on this place, we were just stopping by but it ended up being the best place ever. The view was amazing! We got to enjoy central Park from our room. Loved it! Clean, nice and big room...

The hotel is up to date, neutral design and decor, excellent...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

As an observation, air filters should be cleaned more frequently in order for the AC units to work 100% and make the rooms feel colder. The one thing I did not like was that I couldn't stay more time sleeping because I had to catch an early flight.

The hotel is up to date, neutral design and decor, excellent location. My room was upgraded without having to request it. The beds and pillows were very comfortable.

Will not stay here again.Needs major renovations.Smelled bad. Good location. Bellmans excellent.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room smelled horribly. Woke me up throughout the night. AC not in good working order. Hot and humid.

Location was good. Bellman and customer service good.

Very good, close to everything we wanted to do.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Elevators slow and very small. Interior could use updating especially wallpaper.

Rooms were great, huge. Comfortable mattress. Great that it had fridge and microwave. We reserved a room with 2 beds, when we arrived in room with a king bed and sleeper sofa which was fine. I later opened a door that I thought was a closet and it was a bedroom with queen bed, desk, second tv and closet. Gave the adults privacy.

Great NYC hotel!
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

Such a great place to stay! Nice hotel, perfect location and most importantly SAFE! This was my 2nd time at The Wellington and it certainly won’t be my last!

Good location for sight seeing.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

They need to think about the charging for Wifi

Hotel is old and need of some TLC but otherwise comfortable. Unfortunately although there was a kitchen area in our suite there was no tea making facilities at all and it cost $13.95 to have them bring tea for 1 to the room There is a small cafe attached but staff not vert friendly and quite expensive .There are a lot of better restaurants close by we used Also Free Wifi throughout the area including into some of the parks, but we had to pay to use it within the hotel?

Decent location in the heart of midtown, unfriendly staff means headache at checkin- Be warned.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Upon arrival, they tried to place us in a standard queen room, even tho we paid for a suite. They claimed to be overbooked, but would not adjust rate. Upon complaining, we got a suite but the keycard wouldnt operate the door. It took me 4 trips up and down the elevator to get room access. While I was dealing with this, I heard other guests complaining about the same thing. I felt that the staff was not truthful, and the operations of the hotel was not concerned with the guests experience. This will be the first time in my over 30 bookings through booking.com that I contact booking.com for refund/credit due to faulty hotel information.

The room, once we were given what we had PAID FOR was decent sized. Close and central to Times Square, Central Park, Subways.

Room was great: ironing board , iron, safe, t.
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

I found front desk staff unhelpful and unempathetic. The price we paid for our 4 night stay is questionable considering we had to pay extra for wifi. Wi-Fi, in this day and age should be a given.

Room was great: ironing board , iron, safe, t.v., hair dryer and plenty of tissues and toiletries. Little bit on small side but bed was worth it!! Location excellent. Subway station right at the door, central park located to your right and Times Square located on your left, extremely central and everything within walking distance. Including pharmacy and lovely supermarket. And great pizzeria and a great irish pub (The Stagecoach)!!!

I've seen a lot in my life but this . . . . .
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

No hotel parking, First a passport check before checking in, Very noisy room due the AC Staff on the front desk wasn't very friendly, Etc,etc,etc

The best part a d newest was the bathroom

My stay was nice and the location great for easy access to places in the city.
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

The room seemed a little small so for more than one person occupancy would be challenging for space. The carpet in the lobby also seemed a bit old/tired. I was also told that the wifi is free only if you book directly with the hotel not through booking.com as I did.

The location was great with access to transportation and shops. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The staff was quite polite and helpful.

The room was very very dark and looking nowhere.
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

The room was very very dark and looking nowhere. in the middle of the centre very dark and quiet room I had difficulty to understand wheather and day and difficulty to wake up.

Great locations.
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

Only downside to this hotel is that Wifi is not included and then limited to 2 devices.

Great locations. Great diner below the hotel. Staff very friendly especially concierge. A little dated hotel but we would definitely stay here again.

Suited our purpose but if you need space get a suite.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

As with older (classic) hotels the room was small, the bathroom was tiny, the elevator was scary. A/C was fair. Would have been nice to have a coffee maker in the room.

This is very convenient to Carnegie Hall, Radio City, Times Square, Rockefeller Center. Staff was very nice. Requested extra towels and they were delivered promptly

Very disappointing excepted a hole lot more at least wifi that didn’t constantly cut out.
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

The staffs attitude my partner and I got asked 3 times to wake up off of the couches while waiting for our room to be ready. One good thing only was the location but seemed like a lot more hotels very close by would have been cleaner and nicer.

Horrible customer service tiny room no mini fridge barely enough room to move very stuffy

The best things about Wellington are price, and location.

No hot tub :-(

The best things about Wellington are price, and location. I couldn't believe something in this area could be so inexpensive. Perfectly adequate for your visit!

20 minutes elevators
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

Overall, I had a great time staying in Wellington hotel, but situation with elevators can be improved. We had to wait 20 minutes in the morning when all guests were going out. You can install some detectors, so elevators won't stop at every floor if they are full. It will make them serve faster.

Location is really great, rooms are clean, reception is very nice. We requested earlier check in; not only we got in, but we had free upgrade.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Only negatives: Maybe reception desk had some tired people working because they were rude for no apparent reason. No free wi-fi in rooms

Good location Very close to metro Clean room Updated and clean bathroom Hot water actually lasted for a while

Nice. Could have been more $competitive and decor brighter.
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

Side entrance a little shabby. Pricing is on the fear side of competitive. Would have an extra 4 night's but $300 for Sat was too dear. Along with the Manhattan map there should also be one's of NYC.

Well trained,friendly & helpful staff. Excellent location. A fine sized room.

Hotel is worn down. Poorly run.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Numerous problems with room shower did not work clogged bth tug, attempted to fix but could not correct problems asked for new room wares to put me in a handicap room with view of a brick wall.

nothing!!

Fine for its purpose, but a lot of money for what you get.
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

The rooms are small and often bathrooms are even smaller. The hot/cold water have always been an issue in being able to balance them. Expensive for quality. Food is from an attached diner...its diner food. Served tepid often and very expensive comparably.

Its close to what I need. Lots of outside eateries.

Stuck in the 80's...

If you're looking for a hotel stuck in the 80's that's the one! Poorly maintained, painting scratched, mechanical equipment noisy, staff impatient...

Will definately recomend it for FAMILIES👍
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

#No Permant RAMP for easy access with strollers!? They only attached it once in my 2weeks stay!?inconvenient #Need at least 2× bathrooms for BIG Families of 5 & more (IN suites at least!) #A bathroom water pipe to clean up near the toilet chair would be an AWSOME investment.

Near every thing nice & exciting

The location is brilliant.
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

The location is brilliant. Ask for early check in. The bed was really comfortable. The breakfast menu for room service was not nice, it’s better to eat out. So many choices around.

Worth the money
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Not convenient for trolly we had to lift the trolley twice to cross the the stairs and reach the room..

Location and room size is very good for New York.

Our stay was satisfactory but will try a different hotel the next time we visit New York.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Did not like the showers. When you turned on the water the showers made this horrible loud knocking sound that would wake everyone up who was sleeping. The window air condition unit was very loud as well. Overall, I do not think the hotel is worth the expensive price we paid.

We had a Deluxe Double Room that was really nice as each of the beds were in separate rooms and each had their own full bathroom and TV. The beds are very comfortable.

Avoid if you can.
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

The hotel itself was a bit sketchy especially given the room rate that was paid. There was a fairly transient population going in and out of the hotel in the evening hours. The hallway had a number of people in it all hours of the night so sleeping was a bit more difficult. I'm usually low maintenance but would not stay here again.

The location was pretty decent. I was able to get to where I needed to fairly.

Bed was very comfortable.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Waited to check out over15 minutes. Housekeeping called to bring Kleenex and soap day one, it took them more than an hour. Doorman never opened the door for hotel guests, despite the rain.

Bed was very comfortable.

Great experience and would definitely stay here again.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Warmer weather, but it didn't slow us down.

Very convient location, clean rooms, comfortable bed and pillows.😊 Breakfast was very good and nice to have options for meal. Overall, this was a great place to enjoy my first trip to NYC.

Overpriced
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Way too expensive for what you get. Hotel generally dirty (hallways looked like they hadn't been vacuumed in 20 years). Rooms are small (normal for NYC). Most of all the price was the problem. They charge like a 5 star but are maybe a 2 or 3.

Best location with fair medium budget in mind as hotel, cheaper are only hostels!! Worth the extra!!
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

The air-con made lots of noise and therefore was turned off at night. Shame there is no bar to sit and have a drink/night cap. Their was very limited space in the bathroom it’s self and hot water took at good 10/15 mins to get to us on the 17th floor. Our room was by lift and the ping from the bells was annoying. Some later comers were less than considerate when returning home for the night. The space at the bottom on the door was big and let a lot of light in but a sausage throw pillow solves this. No free WiFi when a lot of places in the city do offer it!!

Hotel overall is very dated however is cleaned very well, couldn’t fault for cleaning. Our room was lovely and bed was cleaned daily and kept topped up with towels, empty rubbish bins and refill shower gels and soap. Location was excellent just a few blocks away from the centreand close to a rail/metro/tube stop. About 10 mins Walk to main broadway and Central Park the same in other direction. Check out is 12 mid day but left our cases for the day until 4pm with only a tip for bell boy. Pre-book airport car wth Carmel £95 total (return from Newark to city), we did it from U.K. online and only paid driver tolls and tip which were $40 each way. Which was much better price. Good food at Stardust singing diner for breakie or Applebee’s... enjoy great meals at Rosie o’donnell’s, bubba gump & Hard Rock Cafe but so many more to choose from. Can’t wait to come back and would defo choose the Wellington again.

A filthy, unfriendly, and ultimately horrible experience.
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

Everything from the rusty tub to the dirty toilet to the stained mattress, headboard, and bedskirt. After changing rooms and finding the second room as disgusting as the first, I had to leave the hotel because it was just insufficiently clean to be reasonable housing even for one night.

Honestly this was a horrible hotel experience.

A wonderful experience...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Cost to purchase breakfast $18.00 per person. Fridge NOT working properly even after adjustments = frozen items melted. Internet access cost $.20 a minute - costly after no access for seven days...

Great experience since walking in the front lobby. Friendly greeting, extremely helpful and accommodating. Wonderfully laid out rooms and very clean... Subway access was just steps away...

Good hotel, great location, excellent experience
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

A bit noisy as exact city center but good experience to have concerning living in Big Apple. Definitely not for those looking for nice cosy and side located hotel.

Excellent location - walking ditance to majority of 'NY places to be'

Not a lot of bang for your buck.
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

The rooms themselves were very basic and dark. Lights flickered and no air con. It just felt run down and dated.

Staff were really great. Were understanding when I asked to change rooms from the the 3rd floor.

Just stay away from this hotel
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

Everything. Worst value from money. Hotel is super old. Loud noises at night in the bathroom (literally had to go buy earplugs in the middle of the night). No internet in my room (739). This is unacceptable - remember this is New York in 2018. Staff was retarded. Pretended they didn't know and asked me to restart my devices. Remided them that I am a computer engineer (among other things). Said they would restard their own routers but nothing happened of course. Staff in reception desk not at all polite. At the interesction of being rude honestly. Too fee staff members for the number of people the hotel is handling in the lobby. Just forget about it! Don't spend your money there. They know that service is horrible but do nothing because it's New York. Stay away.

Nothing. Completely unacceptable.

Good Hotel. Great Location. Staff needs training to treat everyone equally.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bells boys were constantly shouting at each other , giving a very bad impression as we walked in. we felt bell boys were down right racist. They were super courteous with other people, but I guess they felt we were not good enough to stay at the hotel, since we were 'non-white'. We had two rooms. We arrived much before the check in time and left our bags downstairs for safe keep. On checking in, the bell boy just took the token and left. We tried to tell him we had 2 rooms but he was in mood to listen. He kept all our bags in one room though our rooms were on the 8th floor and 11th floor. We had to carry out bags to our other room. These folks need to be trained to treat everyone equally, especially considering that the hotel probably receives guests form different parts of the world. Btw, we did not forget to tip them for the horrible service. We had a deluxe room with two sections, one was well lit and the other had half the light. Lighting in the hotel rooms needs to be consistent. The fourth day of our stay there were renovation in the rooms next to us. So after 9 oclock, we heard constant noise. You folks need get the whole floor ready before you bring customers to stay in any room.

The location of the hotel is awesome. The Office/Front staff was really good. The housekeeping staff was very good.

The convenience of the location, the price, and overall the...

It would make sense for the hotel to have outlets for computers to charge. I do not like the extreme noise of the area. And the noise of the hotel heating/air-conditioning system is way too loud. Kept me awake for hours. That being said, I am super sensitive to noise.

The convenience of the location, the price, and overall the comfort.

It was near Times Square
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

It was very expensive for tourists to stay there. The rooms were small. And they don’t offer any services for free without customers having to pay for them. The hotel is already expensive so we should not have to pay for things like WiFi.

It was near Times Square

Great place if you’re looking for a bed and not the creature comforts.
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

Unable to control water temp- cold water ran hot. Had to pay for internet access for each device separately. Long time to cool down room. Long wait to check in and check out.

Great price for last minute booking. Location was 5 minute walk to my conference.

Getting value in New York city.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Sunday Special

Traffic noise on occasion. Kitchenette didn't have crockery or cutlery.

We paid a bit more and got an excellent room for the 3 of us. Plenty of space, comfortable beds and good shower once the water warmed up. Staff were good and the Park Cafe was excellent, especially watching the wait staff going about the business with a mix of politeness, efficiency and a touch of disdain and arrogance, they were entertaining and we enjoyed them emensely.

Location was great.
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

Location was great. We walked every where in timeshare. Grand central station is also walking distance if you like walking for 15 to 20 minuets. Loved the cleanliness of the hotel

Well appointed room, very comfortable bed, and really nice & helpful staff.
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

It would have been good to have towel racks somewhere other than above the tub. I also realize space was limited. I had a pre-checkout and the front desk said they could email my receipt. So far I have not received it. Could someone email me a receipt?

The room was really good as was the bed. The restaurant was fine but a bit pricey. All of the staff that I encountered were very helpful and friendly. The location was right where I needed to be. I would come back again.

I know it is NY but the price is not reflective of the value!
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

This facility definitely needs a face lift and a thorough scrub!

Friendly and professional staff. Great location (but in NY almost any location is a good location).

Very comfortable bed.
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

It’s very difficult to understand why the internet service is payed. There is no free Wi-Fi for clients, and I’m talking about year 2018.

Very comfortable bed.

Nightmare - never coming back
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

It’s tired, dated and dirty. My room was tiny and right next to the elevators. Noisy!! The bellman takes your bag hostage then reception insist they take you to your room so they can get a tip. Bathroom fixtures are from the 60s

Leaving

I loved the location of hotel.

Coming from Ireland we love our cup of tea in the morning so it would have been nice to have that facility in the rooms,

I loved the location of hotel.It was central to all sights/shopping that i wanted to do.Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Very nice
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

They need to put coffee machines in the rooms since the café downstairs does not open until 6am

Frank at the bell service was extremely helpful and very nice.

Location and valet service were on point
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

Our room was not ready by 4:00 check in time therefore we were given a room that was much smaller. We needed to print out show tickets and there was a fee.

Location and valet service were on point

Fab location
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Curtains could do with being able to close as the blinds are ok but still let in light at sides. No tea coffee making facilities or any cups glasses etc. We had a kitchenette with no supplies at all, good job i brought my own.

Bed was very comfy and big, clean sheets and towels daily if required.

Great, central location
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

View from our window, noisy AC, floor noise in the night, had to call security. Crowded entrance area.

Size from the room, bed was good. Central Hotel location. Friendly staff. We could check in a couple hours earlier .

The bed was amazing, super comfy.
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

Bathroom was a little dated, though adequate.

The bed was amazing, super comfy. View of Central Park from the 25th Floor was a pleasant surprise. Metro is ridiculously close, five steps from the side entrance to the hotel.

Would not stay here again
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bathroom needed the paint refreshed, breakfast was only fair, IHOP has better, & very expensive, couldn't tell if they let me keep my towels to save water or give new each day, which I didn't need

Nice view, bed was great, not much noise from other rooms, staff helped was direction questions

Eh.
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

The heater made god-awful noises and kept me up every hour the first night. The cold knob on the shower ran HOT water some or most of the time so it constantly needed adjusting thru a ten minute shower. The toilet never flushed the first or even second time--you have to find the "sweet spot" and hold it to get it to flush.

Great location!

Had a wonderful time in the city & our location was part of that. The staff were very helpful.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Can’t comment on the restaurant as we didn’t finish up eating there. Too many fabulous options out in the city. The beds were fabulously comfortable. Perfect location handy to everything but in a quieter area.

Yes I would recommend this hotel if the rooms were bigger we...
    • Standard Room with One Queen Bed

Yes I would recommend this hotel if the rooms were bigger we have stayed here before and the room were bigger and draw space for our clothes saying that l still like it

Browse Wellington Hotel traveller photo gallery