Reviews of Westgate Branson Woods Resort 3 stars

2201 Roark Valley Road, Branson, MO 65616, USA

#94 of 107 hotels in Branson

3.9

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

The racism we experience from white people visiting the resort. Who have fecal matter I'm it , so we were unable to use it. It was way to Lou at the indoor pool, children were unattended by parent and there was no respect shown to the other visitors due to the wild children Splash and yelling and running around the pool. So, my family and I didn't get to enjoy either pool. The sweet but up big how she was dirty it had black stains on it so I assumed it wasn't changed ahead of time.

The sweet was really nice in the restaurant food was great!

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Unknown to me prior to arrival it is a resort that deals in timeshares. Their main goal is to bug you about timeshares so unless you are an old, retired, and buy into that sort of thing don't stay here. They only provide breakfast if you take the time to do a timeshare tour and the price is ridiculous for the mediocre room you get. The staff also has a hard time taking the hint you don't want to buy into the BS.

The pool was nice.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The coffee pot was dirty,only 2 big towels for 4 people. The refrigerator wasn't working,sent maintenance to fix. Half a roll of toliet paper and that was it. Air conditioner front was dirty. Our door was opened alittle and people came in said,sorry they said this was the room the assign them. We left to go swimming when we got back our keys wouldnt work so had to go to office for new keys. Everytime a call was made to the office and things wete handle but should have to deal with this when you pay money for services. No will not stay here again!!

Make sure if you have or 2 more reservations plan on being there for an hr. Checking in.We were not owners and were treated as such.

• King Studio Villa

I feel I paid TOO much for the room we had. $162.00 for a king villa suite. It was awfully small for a “villa suite.” Walls were extremely too thin we could hear everything going on which made it harder to get to sleep. There was a dead roach by the sink as soon as we walked in the room I spotted it..I was glad to see it was dead it let me know that the facility gets treated however it was a disappointing to see it. The mini fridge needs to be replaced it has bad rust damage. The bathroom shower curtain and rod needs to be upgraded they look badly discolored and the bathroom door knob is busted.

The staff were all great and helpful. I loved the gated community type feel. The guard at the gate was super nice..Marketplace was great just wished it offered another restaurant inside there. Main pool was nice just a little over crowded. So thankful are cabin had a pool behind it. It was nice to be that close with my 5 year daughter.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We are owners at Westgate in Orlando. We were expecting similar quality in accommodations. We were in the 400 building at Branson Woods. Room was not what we were expecting. Old and run down.

• Traditional King Room

Would like to had a jet tub in room .

The bed and the rooms were very nice and the location was nice and away from the busy strip but still close to any thing we done while there .

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was dirty. The price quoted and price charged are different. There were Dead spiders in the room, and they crammed 2-queen beds in an already small room that looks nothing like the pictures they show on line. The room smelled bad and the odor never left the room. At check-in they ask you if you want to do a tour of the property to find out where everything is located on the resort and enjoy a free continental breakfast on them. It's deceptive and a sales pitch for a timeshare. They are pushy, and they don't accept "No" they keep pushing and lowering the price.

The staff were friendly and helpful almost all except sales manager for timeshare!

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

First thing was I had indicated that we had 5 people total and the room said that it accommodated 4-6. No sleeper sofa, only 2 queen beds. Was then told by check in clerk that I could request a roll away if they had any available. Well, when we requested, it was only in the main unit, so I had to buy an air mattress for my 14 year old. Battery was out in the door key reader, so that took a long time to replace. Then, once we got into the room, there were clothes left from the previous guest in the "closet" as well as a dirty bath cloth on the shower rod. We had to contact them multiple times and they never came to get the items, had to take care of myself. They don't do daily cleaning, and there were only 3 towels in the room. We had to request more towels. Once we did, they brought plenty, but it was inconvenient. Lastly, there was no WiFi in our room, although it was advertised.

Location was great. Convenient to everything we wanted to do.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The pool area was out of towels so we asked for more but it took too long so we just went back to our room. I would also have liked an actual restaurant directly on the property.

I loved that the pool stayed open until 11PM. I felt very safe there since there was a security guard at the gate.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was dirty the shower curtains falling off the wall there was no curtain on the window there was no place to hang up our clothes they could not find my reservation at check-in time wheels for a pack and play it took 2 days to get that for the child

The pool

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Rooms were small. We started off in a room that smelled old and had paint peeling off the walls. We were then moved to an updated room, which smelled better and had fresh paint on the walls, but for the price and judging by pictures on FB, we thought things could have been much better asthetically.

Amenities for children were nice: swimming pool, putt putt, shuffle board, basketball, volleyball...

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Our room did not have a place to hang clothes which was odd and the ironing board was just out in the open. Seems like there should be a closet or a better place for it. The room was clean all but the floors and they were filthy, we could not walk on them because they were so dirty. Under the bed was really bad.

We love the location and feel very safe staying here. People are very nice.

• Traditional King Room

When we checked in the lady gave us our room number, our keys didn't work. Drove back to check in got our keys fixed, drove back. When we opened the door, someone was already staying there. The lady have given us the wrong room number. Drove BACK to check in got it fixed. Went back to our room, finally! Then we had an adjoining room with a room. The second day someone stayed in the room next to us and had their door opened to ours and tried to open our door.

The grounds were beautiful. The employees were very friendly.

First time staying here. The staff was so helpful and all our request were met quickly. We loved the pool and hot tubs. Rooms were clean and the beds were so comfortable!! Will definitely stay here again! Enjoyed playing min golf and the kids loved the basketball court!

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Did not like being bothered multiple times to try to become a time share holder...I would just like to pay to stay and be on my way without all the harassment;)

The bed was comfy

• Traditional King Room

My room floor was pretty dirty could not walk bare foot feet would be almost black, and you could see into the room with the shade that was on our windows, and could have hard more hot tubs. And we didn't have ice in our building.

It was very peaceful after we got another room, people were friendly, large room indoor pool and outdoor pooland lots to do.

We loved everything!

My family and I enjoy our stay! It exceeded all expectations and we was pleased with how family oriented it was. We will most definitely continue to book here with any trip to Branson!

• Traditional King Room

We had a check in time of 3 well we checked in around 4 and the room was not cleaned ..only the bed was made ....had to call the staff and we did not get into the room till 6:30 ...want ever go back ... A regular Hotel is much cleaner

Could be a nice place if they would take care of it

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

check in took way too long, took me about 30 minutes or so to get checked in. the ice machine did not work.

for the price, and the length of our stay, for what we needed was just fine

• King Studio Villa

Took forever at checkin. Still havent got my hold back on my card. Wanted to do cash but felt like it was wrong. Dont like having to use my card if i dont want to. And i had no coffee in my room.

Great view. Great job getting me a better room with view. And felt very safe.

• Traditional King Room

The property was represented on the photo as a tower property built but when we checked in we were assigned a store front motel room. The floors slanted and the toilet wobbled. Only a refrigerator in the room no microwave and electrical outlets are limited there was no closet or iron and ironing board.

The property is a motel front...we had to put sheets up to the windows because the blinds were see thru. We went to drafts the restaurant on property the sign said they closed at 11pm we got there at 9:55pm and were told they were closed because of slow business.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

cant complain to much because we went in the off season. only one pool indoor and that's standard. in the summer this would be a wonderful stay.

Loved the view from our room. Staff was there to help and very friendly. the outdoor pool was beautiful.

• Traditional King Room

The breakfast at the general store was not good.

We liked the security at entrance. Beautiful setting and lodging. We also could have stayed right there almost the entire time with all of the activities!!

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The internet is NOT free. They charge you a minimum of $9.99. Also, they bait and switch you to come to their presentation to buy a timeshare for their resort, and it started with, “We offer one complimentary breakfast buffet, I see you have 4 in your party, would you like that buffet Saturday or Sunday morning?” Then they reserve your spot by asking for $20 down, but you will get $80 back. They don’t tell you it’s a bait and switch to listen to their 90 minute presentation until you agree to the “free buffet”. Then during the presentation, they do everything in their power to offer you a deal you can’t refuse. They offered us a timeshare for $75,000, then by the end of the presentation, the offer was trimmed to $5,000. It definitely went over the 90 minutes as well. Just beware that when they offer a complimentary buffet, you are agreeing to a timeshare presentation. They do give you $80, but not until they make sure they can’t get any of your money.

Beautiful resort with lots of amenities.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

NO MAID SERVICE!! It says resort, clearly NOT! Hotel rooms were outdated and not real clean. The hot tubs did not always work and needed to be cleaned.

• King Studio Villa

The bathroom tub was very small. I did enjoy the vanity outside the bathroom to sit & put on my makeup.

I like staying in the cabins with a bathroom that has a hottub..

• Traditional King Room

The king room we were given was more like a cheaper hotel room than a resort accommodation. It was small with just the basics provided.

It was clean, bed & pillows were comfortable & good location.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Staff was poor at check in. If they want to sell a time share then put you in a decent room not off the parking lot. Pool was drenched in chlorine

Lovatuon

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Toilet overflowed and nobody ever. Amen to clean it up during the 2 night stay. Also there was blood on the sheets that we didn't notice until we were getting ready to check out.

Quiet rooms

• Grand Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Our AC unit froze up and maintenance did not seem able to handle it. They came in to fix it with a blow dryer?! If it had been Summer we would have never been able to stay. We asked for more towel, toilet paper and trash bags...all we got was towels. Also facility only has 1 handicap accessible parking spot to hotel, my husband us in wheelchair so we had to park across road in handicap spot and was blocked in multiple times by their shuttles they use to show people around property. We were told by one driver that us where they are suppose to park!? They need a lot of education on handicap accessibility on their facilities.

Location was great, great value for our 2 bedroom suite. Very clean, happy it had indoor pool as well as outdoor pool.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Failure to return deposit in a timely manner. Pressured Sales promotion that cost me extra money that was not part of my reservation..

Nice property in a good location.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The WiFi not being free, I mean I feel like I spent my money here I should be able to use the WiFi while I’m staying😩😡😭

I love the fact that everything you needed was right in site.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The wait to check in was awful, it was spring break and they did offer snacks and water. Then ended up with 1 bed instead of 2 but they did fix it quickly and apologized. So I would still go back, everything else made up for it.

kids were never bored and we could relax and watch them swim, play golf, horseshoes, foosball, ping pong or on the playground also liked the trail and on site marketplace with pizza and Starbucks!

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was disappointing. It was clean, but since we were travelling with 3 children, I had brought a queen air mattress to put on the floor for one of my children, but the double queen room was so small, there was not enough floor space to put an air mattress. So, all 3 kids slept in one bed. There was mold on the shower ceiling. Also, there was a lot of activity going on outside our room all night. . . however, it was Spring Break weekend and we should have expected that.

The property grounds were excellent, set in a beautiful place overlooking Branson. My children enjoyed the pool and we were impressed by the hot tub, sand volleyball court, shuffleboard and basketball court on site. If we had been staying longer, we would have really liked to enjoy all the amenities. Starbucks coffee was also available at the Marketplace. We also felt safe, as the community is gated and you have to pass security upon arrival.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Rooms could have been cleaner.Could hear water running from other rooms. Could hear people walking above you early in the mornings. You have to pay for WiFi, didn’t like that at all. Small rooms.

Great location and privacy entrance

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I feel I was deceived by the website photos. According to the photos, you expect to stay in a high rise hotel; however upon arrival, you’re shocked to discover you’re put on the back of a drive-up, crapped, extremely outdated, musty smelling, dirty, MOTEL with no housekeeping services! This motel should be free or turned into a homeless shelter. I will never stay here again or recommend it to anyone!!! Also, the sales lady at the front desk was extremely pushy when trying to get us to commit to a timeshare presentation “breakfast”. Who would want to be an owner of this property anyway??? I understand the owner’s accommodations are different, but first impressions are lasting ones, so why would you put prospective owners in the motel from hell and expect them to purchase?!

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room we stayed in was first floor by the stairs it was loud with people walking on the steps and above is in the room. The bathroom could have been a bit cleaner but wasn’t filthy.

The playground was an unexpected bonus my 2 year old grandson enjoyed it and he made a friend! The beds were comfy and the little store was nice so we didn’t have to go out in traffic to get dinner.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Didn’t like beds very uncomfortable, lights in the room were to dark. We had no cups to drink coffee at all !!! We had no wash cloths at all ! The website said there was a hot tub and there were 3 however there were not inside that was upsetting! The insiide pool is was ok but it needs some vinaltion so u can breathe inside to strong of smell.

I like that there was a lot to do for the kids !! That was great and that u are pet friendly, the grills and stuff are nice as well !

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We had to pay for Wifi which I didn't realize in beginning. There were no cups for coffee or water in room when we arrived and no breakfast and a resort that nice you'd think would provide all that.

There were clean towels and sheets appeared to be clean.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

On the day of check out, the water would not get hot in our room. Other than that, water was hot and great!

We loved all of the activities on site, this is why my family booked the resort. Very clean grounds, friendly staff. We had a great visit!

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The website and pictures were very misleading. The pictures are from owner properties not the lower rate hotel rooms. A lot of the extra activities cost extra and the restaurants cost quite a bit. Our water never reached a warm temperature so we ended up taking cold showers. Our towels were never restocked. The A/C unit kept kicking off so at night we kept waking up hot.

The extra amenities were fabulous, everything from basketball court, playground for children, Starbucks, mini golf course, etc. The staff was very friendly and willing to go beyond expectations.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It was horrible! Looks nothing like the pictures. And unless you are an “owner” don’t expect to be treated well by staff. And the room was dark and dirty!!! Never stay again

Nothing! The rooms were nasty the floors were unlevel and back of the tv cabinet was coming off doors would barely shut you had to slam them very very poor lighting no barely any water pressure in bathrooms beds were horrible

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The beds were uncomfortable, they come and clean well take out trash and bring more towels and nothing else no bed bed making or anything. The staff was okay some rude ones! No breakfast and just all around not pleased with our stay and won't be back

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

The frig made a high pitched ringing noise we asked to be fixed but was not and the Jacuzz bathtub had old hardware and mildew. The cealing fan in the master all the wires were hanging out. I just feel like a lot of thing were outta date for the amount of money we spent.

It has great security and nice buildings just need some work.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The most horrible customer service ever! Upon check in had to pay $220 pet deposit (more than I paid for the room.) I refused to pay because I called to verify there were no additional cost for bringing our pet. I was told on the phone when booking the room there would be a $50 deposit refundable at checkout. The manager agreed to split it so I still paid $85 + $50. The whole time not a single person smiled or approached us politely. They made us wait in the rain for someone to fix our door for 30 minutes. The TV did not work. The microwave did not work. One outlet that worked in the entire room. Beds stiff as a board. When the concierge called to check on us after getting into the room finally I told her about the condition of the room and they never offered to come fix anything. We never seen a single soul the whole time.

The indoor pool

Was quite & peasant

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

"Not a good response to getting an incorrect room!!!" 눉I booked 2 rooms, one was correct one was NOT, I made a complaint but, no reply. One of our rooms was suppose to be 2 queens but, was a king & hid a bed. We had to take hide a bed mattresses from both rooms and put on the floor to make it possible to even rest was not a good situation!!!!!!

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There was mold in the refrigerator, everything had to be plugged in, including the refrigerator. We had to turn on the tv a couple times to get the picture to show (it had sound only at times) we had to request our roll out bed twice. The ice machine at our unit didn’t work. We were scheduled for a tour for time sharing opportunity and one of the things that turned us off to that was that maybe the rest of the properties would have the same kind of upkeep. I will not recommend or stay at this location again.

The location was good. Service at the desk was good.

• Traditional King Room

Older facility far off from check in/out. Very cramped small room. only room rented on the backside of building felt uncomfortable separated

Clean, hot water very, very hot, king size bed

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Only 2 people working desk. There seemed to issues with each guest that checked in. The staff kept going into a side room to "talk to the manager". 2 different parties ahead us us were asked to have a seat and wait for issues to be solved. I waited 40 minutes in line to get checked in.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The beds were too hard for my liking and housekeeping didn't do a very good job cleaning before we got there. We traveled with a 10 year old and two 5 year olds and one of my 5 year olds looked in the fridge and there was a sucker shaped as a woman with boobs showing left in there.

I liked the price of the rooms

• Traditional King Room

The first night we arrived. We had to call and have the sheets changed because there was long hairs on the sheets. The TV didn't work, but they did fix it. We also had trash in the trash cans. Our daughter and son in law stayed in the next to us and had no towels.

The staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• King Studio Villa

No ice machine. No control of Temp in room. It got up to 77 degrees, only way to cool was to open the door. It was a pain to get towels.

Quiet, great location

• Traditional King Room

There was not room service unless requested and we were in a hotel room. The room was tiny. You could not sit on the toilet and close the bathroom door. Non-timeshare owners were treated as if they would rather not have you. The Westgate was not our original selection. Because of a double booking we ended up with no place to stay the night before out arrival. We were to be in Branson for 12 nights. To be in a tiny room for 12 nights was very tight, crowded and not what we wanted.

The mattress was very comfortable and we liked the heat lamp in the bathroom. The facility was close to the theaters.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Low Shower pressure, cheap bathrooms, signs of leaking from upper bathrooms, uncomfortable beds, no TV guides and long wait time for registration

Safe location, security entrance, friendly staff and lobbyist.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There wasn’t a microwave in both rooms we rented, fridge didn’t work in one room and made a lot of noise, not enough towels. Had more delivered

This is a place I would stay again. Beds where very comfy, Loved the cafe near my room. Pizza and coffe was good

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Coffee cups in the room were dirty and used. Told check out clerk. All I was offered was to make myself a cup of fresh coffee there. Unacceptable to have used dirty cups in a room.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No water pressure in shower. Sink in bathroom was super low my wife is 5.2 and she was even complaining. Picture posted are not what you get. I was told that those rooms where for VIP and time share holders not us. Room service never came to clean room. This place is a scam

Nothing about resort was enjoyable but Branson has a lot of incredible services and family activities.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I was told I would have a handicapped room with just a shower. Both rooms had tub showers and my mother-in-law could not get into the tub to shower. We were in the Guest Villa's and housekeeping was supposed to come each day and change the towels. We stayed 2 days and housekeeping did not attend to our rooms. Check out time was 10 a.m. The lobby was full of guests trying to check out but only 1 person was at the desk. I called the day before we checked in to confirm our reservations. The operator I spoke to had a bad cold and you could hardly hear her. I told her I had 2 rooms she kept saying that I only had one. I had to call back with my confirmation number but she said they didn't have it in the system. She was absolutely no help at all. I finally called Booking.com and they called the property and straightened it out. We paid approximately $150.00 per room per night. The rooms were old in appearance and certainly were way over priced. I would not choose to stay here again.

The only good feature were the beds. They were extremely comfortable.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The rooms are a little outdated and in need of some repairs!! Our room wasn’t cleaned nor did they supply clean towels!

We loved all the extra amenities! A family could stay there and never leave!Everything that you could possibly need is right there!

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

When we booked it looked as if we would be staying in the main building, that’s how the site led us to believe. When we checked in we were told we had the villas. The villas are run-down lower than the 49.99 motel rooms in other chains. The reception desk boasted about the 1.2 million dollar investment of an indoor water park for next year. My suggestion is to put some money in the accommodations!!

It did have activities for the kids.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The "Starbucks" at marketplace was terrible. They messed up the order and then the drinks tasted like water with cool whip. The room was not nice and overpriced, the beds were not comfortable. They charged me $170 cleaning fee to have my hypoallergenic small dog stay with us. We called and asked to have towels brought and our room straightened up, they threw the towels in a bag by the door and threw a bag of shampoo on the counter. Then they threw out dirty towels and it stayed outside our door for 2 days. Thankfully I looked at my receipt after checking out because they charged me for a 3rd night that I didn't stay.

The outside resort is nice, especially the accommodations like the pools, basketball court, shuffle board, and all of the other outside activities. Marketplace is convenient as well.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Charge me $170 for a small pet. Better hotels would charge only $50. The cleaning of the room is a disaster. Dirty walls, carpet and blankets. I book for two nights and only stay one. Will never return.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Noisiest rooms I have ever stayed in. Walking upstairs all night long, slamming doors, water from use around us, made noise in our bathroom. Dirty shower curtians, cigarette butts all over parking area. Arguing two separate rooms above us. Wait and wait at reception registration area, tried to check out, long line 930am 6 to 8 people waiting, looked like many very inexperienced staff.

Beds were comfortable,

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

1. Felt pressured to attend the "free" breakfast and seminar on purchasing a unit there. 2. The table and chairs in our room were old, unstable, and I feel unsafe. 3. We were there for 3 nights and NEVER had internet service. There was a paper included in our packet at checkin that said to call the number given if you had problems. We did and were told that we must not be able to pick up the connection due to the trees in the area. NOT ACCEPTABLE! 4. The bathroom was very small and not very clean. Someone else's cap to a razor was left in the tub.

beds were wounderful.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Too pricey for the condition of the room. Floor was dirty when we came in. Candy wrappers on floor. Room was either too cold or hot. Could not regulate temp. Stayed here last year, maintenance was working on AC until 1 am. Knew about problem when we first got there in the afternoon. Will not book again from this facility

• Traditional King Room

Broken bathroom floor tile , exhaust fan did not work in bathroom. Bathroom faucets had missing parts. Tub did not drain well.

The location was great. Easy in and out.

• Traditional King Room

We were not aware that this facility was a time share. Did not like the implied pressure to tour the resort and hear sales pitch. Check-in was unorganized. The staff tended to “hover” throughout the process in order to let us know about the sales pitch. Room was not made up each day. The staff did call after we checked in to ask if we had enough towels. When we turned down the fourth request to attend the sales session, we were informed that our room would not be cleaned during our stay.

Surrounding scenery was nice. Easy to get other sites in Branson.

• Traditional King Room

Our cabin was outdated. I think they should clean the bugs out of the bathroom light. I thought I was staying in the hotel and they put us in a cabin. Walls are very thin, expect to hear your neighbor if you have one.

Bed was comfortable. Parking was excellent if in a cabin.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room was not ready even though I checked in after 6:00PM. No drinking/ coffee cups in room. When entering room after dark the first night. We could not find a light by the door to turn on. No hair dryer in the room. No free wifi offered for short stays

Could walk to have dinner

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Very dirty room. Carpet hadn't been cleaned in months, solid dust bunnies along the baseboards and baseboards were coated in dust. Spiders in the shower and shower had no pressure.

• Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I didn't like where our room were located. i thought we was gonna be in the actual hotel and not down from it on the back side where it was dark at.

I like that the rooms was real comfortable,clean and neat.

• Traditional King Room

the room was small (smaller that the other rooms next to us)and in the bottom corner by the dumpster. there was only one other couple staying in that lower level and they were fifteen room to the left of us.

• King Studio Villa

Was not what we ask for . "KING SUITE " this was a tiny corner room with a king bed .no room to walk not even comfortable chair to set . ask for kitchenette (REALLY) . walls thin ,loud . over charged

It was clean

• King Studio Villa

Bed was fine, didn't know we were actually booking a basement room. no view at all. Had to wait 1 hour in line to check in and they really wanted to just sell us a time share.