Reviews of Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort 3 stars

5625 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89103, USA

#62 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Our room keys kept getting DE-magnetized. not sure if was due to the weather but we've had to get them re-issued a couple times.

The 2 bed room villa was the perfect amount of space for 8 adults and 2 toddlers.

• Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Minor issue was the toilet was a bit wobbly. It would be lovely to have a salad buffet or on site cafeteria, but that would have been bonus. Having some nice non casino restaurants and a normal store nearby were great!

Beautiful enormous jetted tub. Lovely family style villa room. Secure gated area away from the city. Close proximity to store. Kitchenette. Relaxing environment. Pool, jacuzzi, ping pong, and even kid's activities. I had only booked 2 nights, ended up leaving early and booked at another hotel to try it out as well. The other hotel was a total gaffe, but no worries, they were life saving at Flamingo Bay and since they had space accommodated me early. So happy to be able to check in rest, and then relax and enjoy my room with my family! Close proximity to Mt. Charleston mountains. And the extra large jetted room tub should be reiterated. Of course, down blankets and a king size bed, as well as a queen and pull out couch was lots of space for my family.

Disappointed that the property permits smoking on the grounds. One person was smoking a cigar at the pool. Disgusting. Unit had very poor bedroom lighting.

Lovely grounds. Spacious unit.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

We forgot one of our iPads and we tracked it. It appeared to be in the guard shack but they said it’s not there we have to check with lost and found today.

I love that it had every cooking utensil we use at home.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

I didn't like how dirty our room was upon arrival. I found a used panty liner wrapper in the drawer. A receipt from the previous guest. The fridge wasn't fully clean and when the toilet stool was raised I saw brown on the bottom of the seat.This leads me to believe the room was either not cleaned once the previous guest left or half cleaned.

In reference to the rooms, The property looked outdated. The curtains and blinds were in poor condition and the kitchen cabinets were peeling.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

The promotion they told us I️t was a 90 minutes tour and I️t end up being a 4 hour tour didn’t like that I️t wasted half of my time and my kids too

Everything was great !

• Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Rooms need a deep cleaning and repainting. The grout on the tile floors is filthy and needs to be cleaned if not replaced altogether. Made the room feel unclean. The carpet should be replaced too. Toilets flush very loudly, dishwasher is loud, spa tub is too loud when you turn it on-- the room downstairs could hear it and complained.

Staff was friendly. Location was close enough to the strip and the hotel provided a shuttle service every 90 minutes. Kids enjoyed the basketball court and recreation room.

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Wi-Fi never worked for either cells phones.Bbq in front of 1326 was in poor condition. The logs in the gas fire place in the suite were placed incorrectly which causes incomplete combustion and also creates a carbon build up, I notice a few outside fireplace vents black indicating carboning. You should have a licenced gas fitter on staff to correct these issues befor they become serious..

Was reasonably quiet. Nice grounds also nice not have to walk far to car..

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Signed up for a resort tour. Said it was 90 mins long came out to 4 hours... Ruined most of my Saturday.

Good distance from the strip. Quiet staff is very helpful

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Better noise abatement between units as we heard when the occupants above us were walking (or the kids jumping around), as well as when the Jacuzzi tub was being used. Orderinn.com menu was completely out of date, so the meals were much more expensive than first thought. A bit high pressure on the time share presentation push when we indicated we were not interested.

Spacious accommodation. Easy access to Las Vegas Blvd. Shuttle service available. Plenty of dining options around to chose from, as well as orderinn.com with direct delivery. Quiet get-a-way from the busy casinos.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

We found a scorpion in the bathroom which almost bite one of my friends. This happened during late night and it ruined our sleep because we had to check all our belongings for other possible scorpions and we were also relocated to another room.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

We could have used a skillet to cook breakfast. Some outlets did not work.

I loved the quiet atmosphere away from the Las Vegas strip. It was nice to relax at the end of the day, after being around the busy casinos. I also appreciate the shuttle buses that transported us each day to the Las Vegas strip.

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

We have stayed there many times, however this time our room was extremely small, bed was too high, not enough closet/drawer space for our stuff had to keep suit cases in livingroom. Maintenance area was right outside room so every morning it was loud. This trip was not a good experience.

Water was hot.

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Need to clean the rooms better... my feet were dirty walking on the floors and carpet.

Very Home like feeling. Every thing you need full kitchen, T.V. fireplace jet tub....really comfortable.

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

It’s off the strip so, you have to plan your time on the strip accordingly

I love that it’s like an apartment. Staff gives you a welcome packet, has a free shuttle to the strip.

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Far from strip. Not in a nice neighborhood. Our unit was not cleaned well. I rented here because my group of friends had 3 vacation rental credits here as this was part of the Interval Property. The resort mistook my full paying rental as part of the others which was not being cleaned daily. The price is the same as the major Casino hotels which were newer or sometimes lower because the Casinos subsidized them. There was a man standing outside our HQ unit where he openly smoked weed.

I liked that it had parking

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Mold/mildew in the shower along the front glass and around faucet plate. Noisy dishwasher and when turned on heated drying there was a terrible burning smell of burning food and soap. Had to turn it off and air out villa.

Open space with nice landscaping among units. Nice areas for children to play, Quiet inside villa and nice to be on second floor overlooking pool. Staff friendly and always helpful.

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Toilet was leaking, jacuzzi did not work, closet door was felling out on you. I have been in this place before, it was much better

Location. It is off strip, but not far away. Kitchen. You can cook breakfast or have cap of tea/ coffee

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

They need to let customers know that there is no airport shuttle and the shuttle they do provide is not for travelers with luggage.

Love the accommodations and quiet

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Requested an early check in months in advance cause I was getting married that night, the staff could not help gave early check ins to my other family members (I got my room last) after finally getting my room it belonged to someone else and they were not happy that I was able to open there room. Having to wait even longer now for another room and not one staff member seemed to care.

Great area for bbqing and swimming

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

No early check in after requesting months in advance, was given a key to a room someone was already staying in and having to keep waiting for another room to be ready. Very disappointing.

Lovely rooms and area for swimming, mini golf and bbqing.

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Wi-Fi signal was barely existent in our suite. The speed of the internet was worse than the speed of the mobile data. Sleeping sofa was very uncomfortable and I slept on other sofas in the US before. Very inconvenient printing of documents.

Whirlpool in the suite. Whole kitchen available. Close to the city. Friendly and helpful staff.

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

The reception staff could have been more friendly. They seemed quite uninterested in new guests checking in, perhaps because we only stayed two nights and were not timeshare owners. We had problems connecting tot the wifi and asked for help from reception twice. We were then told to call the helpdesk which is not something you want to do when you are on vacation. The helpdesk, after being on hold for a long time could fix the problem, but wifi remained sketchy. Also the helpdesk was supposed to be a toll free number but we were charged for the phone call!

This was more than a "hotel", more like an appartment. Equipped with a full kitchen, livingroom with fireplace, two large tv's. Great pool area and free washer/dryer. A great place to stay for a few nights. There is a free shuttle bus to the strip. The property is mostly used for timeshare, so not a regular hotel accomodation. The property has its own security and is closed off to outsiders. Guests have to go through a security gate, so if you are travelling with kids it gives a very secure feeling.

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

To far from the stop or anything to do

Nice room but the air conditioner wouldn't keep the room cool. The pool was closed while we were there and it was 108 degrees outside. No one told us it would be closed on our trip. Very unhappy with this.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

THEY OVER CHARGED MY CARD THEY CHARGED ME KNOWING I HAD ALREADY CHECK OUT CORPERATE OFFICE TRIED TO CHARGE 762.00 EXTRA, BATHROOM CEILING WAS DIRTY,THE BEDROOM FAN WAS HANGING FROM THE CEILING, THE FIRE PLACE NEVER WORKED I WILL "NEVER" COME BACK TO THAT FACILITY AGAIN........ NOT HAPPY

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

The problem I saw was the failure to properly clean between the bed and the nightstand also the mirrors around the jacuzzi and behind the headboard in the master bedroom had not been properly clean.

I like the layout of the room and it's decor, which made it very comforting

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

This was the absolute perfect place to stay with our family. It was off the strip, away from the chaos, yet still close enough to get to the strip when we wanted to see the attractions. The security was AMAZING, felt totally safe all the time. The room was very nice, clean and super comfortable. Perfect!! Honestly was so nice and had so much fun stuff for us to do with our kids we hardly ever left the resort. The pool, mini golf, horseshoes, etc.. It was perfect for a great family vacation. I will be staying here every time I visit.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

I didn't feel the housekeeping service was good. Whenever we called for towels it would take over 20 mins for us to get towels. Also, the housekeepers would wait for us to leave and than enter the room which I didn't like. There was even a time when I asked for no housekeeping service because we did not have the "do not disturb" sign, and they still came in but after we left the room. Just didn't make me feel my belongings were secure.

I liked the room, it was spacious and comfortable. Also, how it was key entry to access our section

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Staff was rude....Most didn't speak English hot tub was filthy Couch in living room was bit worn 5days n had to ask for fresh linens..

Villa furniture was worn n staff was very rude....Was nice to have public transportation cuz they shuttle service was horrible

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Would have liked to open windows more but most people use aircon, I reckon

Very good location near strip, also has a shuttle service to the strip. Ample parking, very nice and helpful staff at reception. . Nice grounds, kitchen equipped with all you need. Great value for money, if you like to be near the strip but in a quieter/greener area and like to get three times the space you would get at the strip

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

it would of been nice if the room had more towels since the room was for several people.

Staff was excellent. The room had everything we needed. You can have awesome bbqs. The beds were super comfortable.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Should have requested unit away from street.

Everything! This villa exceeded our expectations. Quiet, beautiful, great for dog walking, nice to have fireplace. Especially liked the free transportation to the Strip.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

I didn't like that their check out was at 10am and didn't have extended check out.

I like that there was a shuttle that ran from the resort to the strip until 1130. This was awesome since all the casinos charge for parking now.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Location is bad nothing around. Rooms are outdated needs major maintenance. House keeping just change towels no vacuuming or cleaning the floors . All appliances are really bad. Three phones in the room only one working. Very slow internet. I wouldn't give it more than 2 stars

Nice staff

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Check in was a breeze !! I had a few card issues but with karmen's help I was able to get checkedin and moving along. I have never been more pleased with the quality customer service this young lady Karmen should be promoted. She was adequate and very pleasing to deal with id come back everytime I need a hotel as long as she is one of their representatives!!! Thank you Westgate && best csr karmen !!!!

• Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

That I had to pay $170 non-refundable pet fee. Nothing like this was mentioned on Booking.com. It angered me a lot but had no choice since I already had my pet already with me.

Privacy of your own villa (apartment) and supplies to cook and wash your clothes.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

The TV controls didn't work correctly - we had to contact the front desk to have a tech come out. I wish they had more baking pans. Also, if someone has a large vehicle, parking is very tight.

The location and having everything we needed within the area.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

• Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Mattress on sofa bed was urine stained and unusable the first night of our stay. Should have been checked during room prep. However, it was promptly replaced with a new mattress the next day.

Kitchen was well equipped and beds were good. Grounds were well-kept.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Highly recommend this venue to anyone, particularly those travelling with families! Absolutely excellent experience. Rooms were fantastic, facilities in-house were great, regular shuttle to the strip, easily accessed and great parking.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Front desk staff needs to be more knowledgeable. Maintenance should check more to make sure that everything works. Fan in restroom and garbage disposal did not work. Expensive - spent $400 less for same nights at the Platinum Hotel a month earlier.

Clean premises and rooms. Lots of blankets and pillows. Jacuzzi tub in room, as well as full kitchen and washer/dryer.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Check in took forever, although I was the only one there. Room was poorly maintained (shower was leaking, heater/air condition was so noisy had to shut it down, closet door broken, dresser broken.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

The whole experience of the Timeshare sell experience. Misinformation given to get you to attend, waste of a day of the holiday and difficulty getting away from the other resort when you clearly say NO not interested. Promise of show tickets and a dinner is a sham! Don't Get tricked as we did !!

The situation of the resort, close to the Strip and free use of the shuttle bus daily. Nice comfortable resort with every home from home facility. Great for families !

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

That we couldn't stay longer.

The location was great, a couple miles off the strip. Felt secure in the gated community. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Check-in was seamless & fast. The amenities looked great , but it was raining so we didn't use the pool or bbq.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

The only thing we weren't very happy is that we found a small white scorpion in the bedroom wall of room 2328 but then everything was awsome

We liked everything beatiful suite for our family we where happy

• Reviewed: 17 November 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Our door was making a loud sound when opening which was ok. Since we know when people come in

Location and Facilities looks good. We brought some friends but planning on bringing my kids & family here.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Staff were rude to each other and obviously not too concerned about the presence of guests when arguing etc, particularly the older gentlemen at the desk The rooms were also quite worn with loose hinges etc, nothing that detracted from the visit but it's obvious this could use some work. The upstairs guests could also be heard whenever they walked etc

The location was great and price ok

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

It's not that this is in a bad location - was very easy to get to the strip and other popular sites in Las Vegas. However, it would not be within walking or biking distance of the strip for the average person. Also could use some bathroom updates but all in all, a good option for apartment like facilities.

We enjoyed having the extra space in the one bedroom room - like having more than a suite at a hotel for less cost. It's also walking distance to a great breakfast place - Blueberry Hill.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Needed a good thorough cleaning; slight musty smell in bedroom (could be because it also housed the Jacuzzi bath); shuttle got a little off-schedule when very busy; first room was not ready but was moved to another room easily. Needed more time to enjoy all of the features of the hotel.

The size of the villa was exceptional. Plenty of towels; we didn't bring coffee but it was available at the market located on-site; like being at home; temperature of room was comfortable; although it faced a busy city street was quiet. Loved the Jacuzzi bath in bedroom; loved the big shower (not shower/tub) setup; loved free shuttle service to strip and Fulton Street; could set up like home with items you bring with you (coffee, tea, food, wine, etc.). Loved the pool area and water features at front of hotel; It was our best room on this trip and value was amazing.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

The bed in the bedroom was way to soft and made our bags hurt, and the sofabed in the livingroom was also very uncomfortable as it had loose springs and tilted a lot.

We loved the appartment. Clean and very cosy, and plenty of room for a little family. Liked the kithen and the Washer/drier. Nice area close to the strip.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Please add a non stick pan for eggs.

The room was amazing! Loved the big tub and the fireplace. Very cozy and romantic. The facility felt safe and secure. The staff was very helpful. I will definitely recommend your facility to our friends and family.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

• Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

The room looked like it wasn't vacumed and the faucet to the tub leaked the entire night for the price I felt it could have been better

It had plenty of space for our family of five. The facility felt safe and like a gated community

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

I requested for a later check-out, 11:00 am, instead of 10 am, but unfortunately was told that they couldn't because units are all sold out. I would've also preferred bigger beds, in the other bedroom.

Beds were very comfortable and the two-bedroom villa we stayed at was nice and clean. Our unit was easy to get to and parking was also really close to the unit. I like that it had a large kitchen area and a washer/dryer in the unit. We attended the Rise Festival that weekend and our clothes were really dusty due to the mojave desert location, so we were glad we could wash them before packing in our suit cases. Nice quiet place. Not as crowded as the other similar (timeshare units/condos) resorts I've stayed at. If you are looking for a place to relax, away from the casinos and traffic of Vegas, this will be a perfect place for you to stay!

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

We really enjoyed the quiet it was peaceful and the pool wasn't over crowed and it was a close to the strip. We will definitely be staying there again.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

It was a timeshare resort, we were dumb enough to fall for the speal about attending the workshop for a free meal voucher. We went to Benihana, which was fabulous! but we ended up spending half the day there, when they said it was a 90 minute tour, it was 3hrs. where we could have just spent the extra money instead of wasting time, and then we were definately not buying so that experience was aweful! The accommodations were lovely, watch out for the extra resort fees. We could have stayed in the casino hotels for about the same price. and then there looked like an awesful lot of maintenance repairs will soon be in order.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The security guard Saturday night went out of his way to make sure my girls were protected when they decided to go for a late night 7 Eleven run. Very grateful!

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Housekeeping is not regularly cleaning rooms.

Location is bear by The strip, Brenden Cinema,many restaurants, & groceries . Staff are very helpful & welcoming

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

The biggest part was the 4pm check in. Please fix that is way too late ,I'd did read other reviews about that but decided to give it a try any ways but, that alone well and can affect Future stays believe it or, not

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Huge inconsistency among the staff - every time you called the Front desk you received a different answer. We were told that after 3 days our room would be cleaned - in the 7 days we were there our room never got cleaned - we just received clean towels twice only. We called maintenance to fix our outdoor gate and it took them 2 days - we almost could not get to our room several times as the lock kept getting stuck. We barbequed every night and none of the barbeques would work - we had to call maintenance every time to start them up and to clean them. The pool was always dirty and the Pool staff would never follow up with any of the Pool rules. Guest were eating and bringing glass bottles to the pool daily. Ice Machine was broken and No Staff member would give us a estimated time on when the machine would be fixed. We were never told at time of check how the shuttle system worked - that we had to put our names down on the time we wanted - by the time we were told how it works - all the times that we wanted were taken.

Nothing - the resort is so run down - needs a face lift. Staff was not friendly at all.

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

The accommodation was very spacious. Conveniently close to a big grocery store. Excellent kitchen facilities. Access to 'The Strip' without being on 'The Strip'

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

The kitchen could have been better equipped. The shuttle was very poorly run, not enough pick up times during peak periods on week end. We ordered food from their food services and it was terrible and very expensive. $100 for pizza!

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

• Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

The parking concierge was extremely rude.

Our resort concierge Maria was great! She made my families stay very comfortable. My father celebrated his birthday out there and the activities Maria arranged for him were perfect.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

The only thing I didnt like was the room was facing the street with no privacy facing it. I feel like they could of built a brick wall instead of the gate they have now

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Floors where dirty. A.c. broke down. Tv control needed batteries. Pool was over crowded and out of control

Location housekeeping staff, maintenance staff

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

I didn't like the fact that it was 115°and my air filter was not replaced in over 2 months I was a maintenence tech out in Vegas for 5 years and that is neglect to the air conditioning system. My room was hot all night and that's considerd an emergency. I didn't call for the simple fact that this should of been taken care of prior to my check in. And for it being $303 I was unsatisfied.

I liked the room it was nice

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

First, this is a time share. There is no maid service. After 4 days, even though we made beds, wiped off tables and replaced towels daily, it was in need of dusting and vacuuming. If you are looking for a real vacation with daily maid service, this is not the place for you. We also discovered a scorpion in the apartment. They did offer to come spay, but response was basically, "This is the desert."

The beds were comfortable. The sofa bed, not so much. Nicely furnished. Had a few problems with light and fans going out, but the resort was quick to repair. Grounds were nice and clean. Pool area was nice. We cooked breakfast every day and a couple of dinners. Everything we needed to do this was furnished in the kitchen. We were there for the world series softball tournament so this worked out well for us. After sitting in the hot Vegas sun all day, it was nice to come back and throw burgers on the grill and relax. It's a couple of miles to the strip, but the resort has a shuttle to Fremont Street or Treasure Island.

• Reviewed: 14 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Great place too stay with courtesy bus to the strip. We had just done Route 66 and this was the best place to stayed. All the staff went overboard to help us. We didn't know it was a timeshare resort. Great for families, great pool , great location. Couldn't recommend a better place. Thank you.

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

The cockroaches in the room. The lady filing down her calisus in the hot tub. The garbage in the hot tub, plastic bag and straw. Grossed out never again.

The bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Wi-fi was not as great as expected in the room. Water heater was not big enough to fill the awesome large spa tub! No baking sheet in kitchen!

The bed was amazing! Very large space. Plenty of dishware/silverware/drinkware. Lots of available parking.

• Reviewed: 29 June 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

There was a dead bird next to our door in bushes,it stunk.The pool water was not cold.Check out time is too early and I paid 50 bucks more for two extra hours stay.

I requested down stairs room. The place was very clean.loved the fact that we had washer n dryer.

• Reviewed: 29 June 2016

• Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Our stay at this location was not what was expected the staff all around was rude and very unprofessional. Our room was dirty such as the floors and pull out bed had crums all over it. Our air conditioner in the unit did not work well the ceiling fan in the living room seemed like it was about to fly off. I was in the front office more than twice a day due to the keys not working properly. Overall i would never stay at this location again nor will i ever recommend this location to any friends or family.

The only thing i liked about our stay was the pillows.

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

They stay and the services was prefect they show us mad love and kept a smile if i had too grade it i will give westgate staff more then 10 points keep up the good work Love yo Chicago family The Thomas

• Reviewed: 26 June 2016

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Rooms could have been cleaner. Staff in both front desk and security office could have be way more pleasant they were very rude and just looked unprofessional. The air in my room did not work properly nor did the ice machine which is no biggie. I had to go to the front desk on a daily due to the key not working. The rooms definitely needs to bw updated. Overall our experience was really poor i will not likely ever be back nor will my family we had 3 rooms booked with you this past weekend and we all felt the same with the experience.

The bed and pillows

I like very much.

Nothing everything was great

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

Need more people working during check in

The rooms

• One-Bedroom Villa with Sofa Bed

There was a roach in the room.

Everything else was good.

Browse Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort traveller photo gallery