Reviews of Westgate Park City Resort & Spa 4 stars

3000 The Canyons Resort Drive, Canyons, Park City, UT 84098, USA

#37 of 55 hotels in Park City

Will definitely be back
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Villa

The adult indoor pool area - loved the sauna and steam room. Hot tub was crowded and swimming pool was freezing. Will just stay in our room and enjoy the steam shower next time.

We loved the large tub in the master. The steam shower was great; however, we didn't know there was a steam shower until shortly before checkout. I wish that had been included in the information so we would have enjoyed it sooner.

22 anniversary
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Villa

Hard to find our room we were in the moose Lodge and we parked in the parking garage. Wasn't marked well. Once we found it then it was easy to find again.

Clean, nice and we had special treats in our room because I mentioned it was our anniversary

The room was amazing.
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Villa

It's very hard to get around, so hard they give you a map when you check in. But they failed to tell you that you have to take different elevators on different floors to get to the restaurants. By the time we figured it out the restaurant was closing in 5 min and that we needed to order right then. The waiter then proceeded to stare at us as we were looking over the menu which is very uncomfortable. We were so uncomfortable we decided not to eat there. We ended up not eating for the evening because nothing was open.

The room was amazing.

I loved how clean our room was .
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Villa

Nothing I wouldn’t change a thing

I loved how clean our room was . It was very comfortable and easy to find. We will definitely be coming back to west gate because they give good service and have clean rooms that make you feel like your at home

Over all, we love the hotel and will be coming back the staff is amazing.
    • Luxury Suite

It seems like the hotel is looking run down. In our room the carpet was coming up and the pool there where so holes on the path that you walked on out side.

That it has swimming, arcade and resturates all under one roof. And that you didn't have to go anywhere to get anything.

staff tried to fix hot water about 8 at night very nice.
    • Signature Two-Bedroom Villa

No hot water Both TV s did not work most of the time

staff tried to fix hot water about 8 at night very nice. Apparently another staff person earlier in the day turned off a boiler leaving us without hot water. Early next morning Manger called very nice and concerned about the hot water problem

Nice, w/great location, and reasonably priced. Not without issues, but would stay again.
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Villa

The shuttle service was not consistently on time, so plan accordingly. And one night, I called for a pick up in town and gave them the wrong address. When I called to correct my mistake, I was told we would not get picked up unless I walked to the wrong address, but while I was on hold to discuss that with a manager, the shuttle drove right past us. We got a $10 Ūber, instead. Additionally, I called housekeeping twice about the mold in the shower, but it was never cleaned. The cleaning service was not consistent either. Our first 2 days, it was cleaned by the time we returned after lunch. The next 2 days, it was not. They did do a late service for us on the last day while we went to dinner. They did tell me I could schedule a regular time, but it was our last day.

They moved us to the Elk Lodge which was the hub for all amenities. The room was a good size with nice valley view. Convenient to slopes with the ski valet service. The chicken wings in the Draft Bar were delicious. Hot tub was hot and bubbly. Maid service a plus for our condo type hotel.

Convenient family apartment in front of the slopes.
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Villa

Pricing information was incomplete. I paid more than was outlined in the booking.com confirmation. Apparently the reservation was not forwarded by booking.com causing a delay by 1 hour for check-in. One day staff forgot to perform room service. Guest services tried hard but were at times understaffed, causing waiting times.

Ski services were very convenient. Excellent location in walking distance to Canyons ski lifts.

We really enjoyed Park City, especially the historical center. Good location.
    • Luxury Suite

As stated above. The absolutely horrible building design. Beautiful outside, but a labyrinth inside.

Bed was ok. Room was much darker and more claustrophobic than pictured. Best part was the ski-in-ski-out location. Very convenient except for the maze of walkways up and down within the building to get your skis and out to the lift. Very poorly designed building as to customer ease of use. An absolute labyrinth, but the staff, mostly from South America, was very helpful and accommodating. Don't ever use that architect for another building.

Grand place but too big to walk through.
    • Signature Suite

There is no table in the room but pentry. How can one eat? The house cleaning job is just basic. And no breakfast place only a small coffee counter in the lobby with very limited snack items.

Facilities are good. Staff are all friendly.

Loved the staff. Hated the smallness of room. Room also was very dark.
    • Signature Suite

Small room & difficult to get from lobby to building where room was located.

All the staff is very well trained & very personable & helpful. The lead concierge, PAM, is excellent!

It was ok property. Also found a pair of dirty socks under bed that were not ours so found that diss
    • Luxury Suite

I did not care for the layout of the property and our room that we got had a poor view and Considering property was not that full Jan 3-7 I was disappointed with the room we were given and we payed $$$ for the room

The edge steakhouse was nice but wish they would have more family friendly and reasonably priced restaurants near property

We enjoyed our stay except for the couple who slept on the pullout. Very poor mattress
    • Luxury Two-Bedroom Villa

The complex was a series of long corridors and levels that was like a rabbit warren. The market place had no food. No meat no vegetables no fresh food.

The entry was very impressive

It’s an okay value for an okay stay.
    • Luxury Suite

The hot tub in doors was not working. Workers said they are waiting for more guests? Starbucks lady didn’t know what she was doing. Extremely loud people next to us and above us. Confusing as hell to get around the hotel. They had construction on the main floor you need to be on to get anywhere so that was unpleasant. We couldn’t sleep at all. The pillows are terrible, they only have one type of pillow so you have to stack them. The tv has no actual guide so takes you forever to find what you want to watch. No ice making machines on any floor. Prob waiting for more guests lol. Other than that the staff is extremely friendly tho. Loved the staff.

The game room, dinning within the facility.

Definitely won’t be going back to this resort!
    • Luxury Suite

The pictures on booking.com showed a really big nice room and when we got to our room it was tiny. We switched to a different one but had to pay extra. Once there a huge wood board was on our bed under the sheets. Housekeeping took care of it but interrupted our stay and no one offered to compensate or try to make the situation better. Then our shower didn’t work; by that time we just gave up calling the front desk all the time. Also the pool area was freezing very un enjoyable for kids and adults!

Once we were settled in the room it was nice.

I played too.much for this visit. I've. always received a good deal
    • Luxury Suite

I've stayed here for years and have always had a tub. Always's look forward to it..this time no tub. Creamer and sugar not stocked well. Had to ask

Salmon st the grill was excellent ..small but excellent. Beds are always wonderful at west gate.

So disappointed
    • Luxury Suite

We spent over $220 on a VERY small "luxury suite" room - but actually attached to another room. We could hear everything! They had kids yelling, playing with balls. We could hear them talking, eating.... no privacy. And we had hoped for a view (requested in reservation) but even for the price we paid for a "luxury suite" - there was no view and no privacy. We were hoping for a nice quiet get-away. So dissapointed! .

Beautiful location, clean rooms friendly staff.

The last room was superior first was terrible
    • Luxury Suite

Did not get the room we paid for had to really complain to get the room we did paid for. The desk girl s were critical about my compthru laints.said we should order a room thru there phone I said it was not on the internet. ternet. Just by booking on line.

The last room was superior first was terrible

Probably will not stay at the Westgate again.
    • Luxury Suite

The room that we thought we reserved was not what we got., we had to go to the front desk and pay more for the room we wanted. The adult pool, the hot tub was not warm all three days. The room water never did get hot for the shower or tub.

I like the area, staff.

Let down.
    • Luxury Suite

Royal suite-Not royal, small and not clean. The spa bath tub in the room didn't work. Key card stopped working the next day and the barely speaking English/mandarin front desk tells me that I will have to call the engineer to fix it! No joke-Terrible and Towels like sand paper.

Atleast both the Edge Steakhouse and Drafts sports grill have great service and food.

Best service in Park City!
    • Signature One-Bedroom Villa

The shower was really hard to figure out, so I didn't actually use it. The bathroom was beautiful and so was the shower, but I could not figure the shower area out, so I used the jacuzzi tub. (The tub was perfect!)

I did not have any meals from the Restaurants on or near the Resort property.

Star Rating is not accurate - Average Hotel
    • Luxury Suite

Overpriced for what it is. The pictures depict a "luxury" resort, it's not. I splurged on this stay and wish I wouldn't have. I've stayed in nicer "average" hotels. Cleanliness was mediocre. The resort is a timeshare resort and it's noticeable that it has a lot of people running through it.

The resort area was nice, great views.

We didn't use the restaurant and don't recall seeing...
    • Signature Two-Bedroom Villa

There was a time when the pool couldn't be used because it had to be cleaned, guess someone had an accident in the pool - pretty gross. The place was easy to get lost it's soooo big.

We didn't use the restaurant and don't recall seeing it, there are restaurants outside of the resort

This was a very high end property and was priced accordingly.
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Villa

This was a very high end property and was priced accordingly. I expected a far better experience based on the price per night. The front desk staff was mediocre at best, there were garbage bags in the hallway for most of the day, the room was ok but was in need of some maintenance (shower leaked, trim was in disrepair, etc). This is also a very popular destination for mountain biking, yet bikes weren't allowed in the rooms and they had no place to securely store them; we had to leave them in the parking garage and hope they were still there in the morning. Based on the price this should have been a much better experience. There are far better properties to spend your money at in Park City.

Relaxing and fun time
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Villa

We had some trouble with the tv remote control (seemed very cheap). We also wished that some arcade tokens would have been included with the cost of the room. It would have been a nice bonus for the overall expense.

The villa was comfortable, clean, beautiful, and quiet.

Disappointed with Westgate.
    • Luxury Suite

The room was terribly undersized for our needs for 3 guests and did not meet our expectations. The sofa bed was very uncomfortable. The AC unit was noisy the first night but the maintenance staff did correct it. The room is in need of a rehab. No coffee on site. It was overpriced! I would recommend another property if it is available.

The indoor swimming pool.

Location was great to our planned activities.
    • Luxury Suite

No way to contact valet from room to have vehicle ready. Drafts resturant was horrible..... very confusing layout, lots of walking. SALES pitch the moment we walked in..... tight cramped rooms.

Location was great to our planned activities. Beautiful views

I waited almost an hour for them to find my reservation, the...
    • Signature One-Bedroom Villa

I waited almost an hour for them to find my reservation, the staff wasn't too friendly or helpful. My room was a little dirty I called it no one came.

the staff was so kind and cheery.
    • Luxury Suite

The propert is dated. They need to do some updating. The room is also very crowded with two adults and suitcases.

the staff was so kind and cheery. Definitely trained well and the friendly attitudes were a welcome start to the trip!

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Look elsewhere.
    • Luxury Suite

The main pool was closed and was not published on their web site. The staff was unfriendly and unknowledgeable. We were sent to the closed pool via a broken elevator to wait for our room to be ready. The "adult only" pool was filled with children. The property was dirty and run down. Hallways needed vacuuming. Trash all around the grounds. For the price the room was small and uncomfortable not to mention dirty. I would not recommend this resort and would rate it two stars at best.

Here was nothing to like

Off-season deal for family getaway!
    • Luxury Suite

The shower in our room didn't work.

The adult relaxation pool with waterfall, steam room and sauna was amazing!! And the gym and yoga room were top notch.

Looks good but dysfunctional.
    • Luxury Suite

As you move from check in through parking to your room you realize it is a labyrinth and access to any other part of the resort involves a big learning curve and a lot of walking. Could not believe there was no breakfast facility in this location. Although we got a portion of the Presidential Suite and were initially excited the room layout was actually badly thought out.

It's a pleasant looking resort in a nice setting. Quite a long way from the old town but there is a good free shuttle.

Comfortable and quiet but overall disappointing
    • Signature One-Bedroom Villa

The "heated" leisure pool was disappointingly cold and overall we felt our stay was overpriced for what we got, especially with a slightly later check in (4pm) and a slightly early check out (10am). The check in and check out times weren't completely unreasonable but combined with everything else we felt a bit jipped. We were only there for one night so we felt we were in and out in a flash and didn't feel it was worth what we paid. Lastly, we were told during check in that we could get a $100 two night stay if we decided to purchase it that night which we did. Turns out we didn't get the whole story and we have to listen to a sales pitch when we go. That was deceiving. My husband ended up getting it anyway, but I wish he hadn't and we won't be staying there again after our two night stay we've already paid for.

We really loved the jacuzzi tub in our room and overal the hotel was very quiet which was nice.

Booking.com gives unreliable service!!

Loved the property. But booking.com gave me false information and therefore I was unable to check in to my hotel. Then after admitting the mistake I was not given anything to rectify the mistake. Only to be charged by the hotel. Not hotels fault. Booking.com screwed me. Let's see if this review is printed!!!

Love the property.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Great location and overall a good resort
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Villa

The lack of hanging storage space has always been an issue at this resort, and hasn't been addressed despite it being a known issue for almost a decade. Skier services only lets you ask for your skis to be brought to the gondola in person instead of over the phone now, which is not only inconvenient but also a rather nonsensical. The Marketplace has gone downhill and now primarily sells alcohol and cigars. The bedding and towels are quite rough, starchy, and kind of uncomfortable, and the mattresses on the pull-out couches are less comfortable than most other hotel pull-outs. The cleaning is also more bare bones, as even when we first checked-in there were dirty spots and food crumbs left on the tables and counters, even though rooms are supposed to get their most thorough cleaning in between guests.

Location of the resort is great, especially now that Park City and The Canyons are connected, allowing you to access that whole resort without needing any transportation. The free resort shuttle is also very nice and they have gotten larger and nicer vans and buses than what they previously had, though public transportation in Park City is free and generally reliable. The decor of the resort has held up alright over the years, though could probably use some updating in the near future.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Great time with the family! staff was very accomodating.
    • Luxury Suite

Rooms are nice, but are on the verge of needing an upgrade. Hallway carpet looks old and worn. Facility rooms and hallways starting to look dated. A small eating area against the wall to left of kitchen might also be appropriate.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Family friendly, but a little dated
    • Luxury Suite

We had a really horrible dining experience at the Draft House a couple of hours into our stay and proceeded to avoid the in-house restaurants for the rest of our stay (we also found it really weird that there were basically no breakfast options except in the 'pub' and no room service at all). Plus, I found the hotel to overall be much more 'casual' than I expected for the price. Not really the fault of the hotel, I just didn't love it and probably wouldn't stay again. However, if you are just staying to ski, are traveling with kids, or generally looking for a laid back vibe, this might be up your alley.

The room itself was great (comfy beds, nice shower, etc.), but I found the hotel overall to be quite dated for the high nightly price. In addition, we LOVED the free shuttle service and took advantage of it tons - they were really awesome about recommending cool places in town and dropping us off and picking us up on demand. We were in Salt Lake City for a wedding on the Canyons property and thought it would make sense to stay there, but in retrospect, we would have been much happier staying closer to town as we really only used the hotel to sleep.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Good location but place is tired and overpriced
    • Luxury Suite

Feels like it is a little past its best - needs a refurb. Had to change rooms because of broken toilet then new room wardrobe rail was broken so couldn't hang anything. Told reception staff this and nothing done to fix (although to be fair we were only staying 36 hours). You are paying (a premium) for the location.

Location near ski slopes. Free shuttle to Park City / Deer Valley...but there should be given the price!

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Would not come back to Westgate
    • Luxury Suite

The "luxury suite" was absurdly tiny. Unacceptable for 4 adults. There was no room for 4 adults' ski boots and clothing. The bathroom sink faucet was broken and engineering did not fix it although we requested service twice. The sofa bed foldouts in both the luxury suite and one bedroom sig suite were un-sleepable and horribly uncomfortable. DO NOT PUT ANYONE ON THE SOFA BEDS! The heat in both rooms came in with a very loud blast that woke people up. The hall in the first floor where we were located was freezing and made the room so cold. The layout of the resort was a confusing maze and very inconvenient. Everything was a long walk...up and down halls, elevators, etc. The coffee counter in the lobby closes at 2 pm so you cannot grab a cup of coffee or hot chocolate after skiing. The ski valet couldn't bring our skis to the lobby for us to load in the car (since we weren't owners) so we had a long walk in ski boots to get the skis and take them back to the lobby to load in the car. This place charges top dollar and it is not a good place to stay. Would not recommend it.

Location was excellent. Hot tub and pool set up were great. Kitchen in one bedroom suite was well stocked. Maid service was very good.

Overall, comfortable Resort for family and excellent ski in/out, although interior was a bit dated.
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Villa

Carpets dated and a bit dirty. Resort too large and sprawled out, had to walk a very LONG distance to get from "Moose" building to pool area. Coffee not good, should have also complimentary refreshments. Starbucks coffee bar at lobby closes too early. Living room need brighter recessed lights - too dark. TV picture not clear.

Excellent Comfortable pillows! Pullout mattress on sofa very comfortable (not the spring-type). Great TV channel lineup. Steam shower inside bathroom was excellent. Gas Fireplace worked easily and provided great ambiance.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Skiing!
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Villa

Later check-out (it was 10, which is fine - but 12 would have been great)

Great location by ski lifts. Comfortable and pleasant. Nice to have sauna and jacuzzi after ski.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Skiing awesome
    • Luxury Suite

Room was extremely small. Kitchenette was useless. No table. Had to fold up couch bed to open dishwasher. Stayed with 2 kids and it was very tight

Skiing awesome

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Good location, great staff, confusing layout.
    • Signature Suite

The layout of the Westgate is extremely confusing and I travel a lot. Figuring out how to get where you need to go is a nightmare. Going up and down to different levels to get to the ski rental or the market place shouldn't be so confusing, but at Westgate it is.

The staff were wonderful and the property is very nice.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Wouldn't stay at this property again.
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Villa

It wasn't worth the money we spent to stay there. The service was poor, staff 'okay' but not great on customer service and generally an 'old' hotel. For the money, we could have gotten a lot better.

I wouldn't stay at this property again.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Great location, great staff, but could use a technology update
    • Luxury Suite

Multiple issues with trying to watch the TV and the electronic card reader on the door both had it's batteries die and the key cards were easily magnetized/deactivated, causing us to be locked out twice

Convenience of being on the mountain and very friendly and helpful staff

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Nice skiing experience.
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Villa

Kitchen sink drained poorly, leaked and dishwasher backed up in sink on our second to llast day. Not repaired during our visit. Room cleaning was late most days - 4:00-5:00 PM.

Location great - ski in and out easily. Steam shower a nice perk. Laundry facilities in room a big help. Staff generally very nice and attentive, especially in skier services.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Not perfect, but good enough to become an annual ski vacation for the rest of my natural life
    • Luxury Suite

bed could have been more comfortable - i would recommend adding pillow tops (like in marriotts) that can be changed periodically with little cost. the air handler in our room made a loud thump sound every time it shut off, and the bathtub had a leak during our entire stay. lift tickets and ski rental were expensive.

the facilities were well run, clean, and the staff was great. food was very good, and the shuttle service was perfect for getting around. skiing was excellent. we've decided to come back next year.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Overall, great location, services, comfort.
    • Signature Suite

The original room booked (luxury suite) was misrepresented on the photos -- much smaller in reality than the picture suggested; uncomfortable for 3 people. We had to upgrade to a more expensive option on site.

Overall, great location, services, comfort.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

Great location and good value for money but the service level and cleanliness is not consistent
    • Signature One-Bedroom Villa

Cleaning is somewhat random - both the quality of cleaning and the frequency - some days the room would be cleaned twice, and some - they wound't clean at all The service in general is not consistently high / not a 5* level

location is great - close to the ski lifts full-size well equipped kitchen good value for money in general

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Worst hotel stay ever
    • Signature Suite

the hotel was a maze to navigate with ski boots and skis in hand. There was very poor signage to find anything in the hotel and you had to walk forever, go up and down elevators and hallways. they required us to walk on WET TILE in the pool area to get to the ski area. this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. My friend actually slipped and fell on wet flooring in the elevator. The staff was nice but clearly not trained in hospitality and no one could even give us directions. There were NO amenities for food and drink in the hotel- we couldn't even get water. When we asked, we were advised to go outside to get it. Our room was really expensive and had a kitchenette, that had nothing stocked in it. The staff was constantly confused and would tell us the wrong location for skis, shuttle, etc. I would never stay here again or recommend it. The skiing here was amazing but the hotel completely detracted from the experience. The price was completely out of line with what you get.

close to the mountain

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

Great location & facilities
    • Luxury Suite

We were charged a $45 booking fee by the Westgate. I wasn't aware this would happen and I'm not sure if it is correct. I assumed what we paid through booking.com would be the full amount.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

The facilities were great.
    • Luxury Suite

Wifi didn't work most of the time and slow. Room was much smaller than what it seemed like in pictures.

The facilities were great. Lots of amentiies and conveniences at property.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Steer clear of this hotel
    • Luxury Suite

The convenience store/ market staff were ridiculous to be frank. I'm in my mid-forties and they asked me for ID to purchase beer. One of the employees had sold me a six pack the day before without issue. They asked me to take the extra 20 minutes to retrieve my passport from my room and when I objected, they were incredibly rude. I called the hotel front desk to complain and they stated it was out of their hands. I was forced to return with my ID and when I did, one of the employees actually took a photo of my passport! I'm more than a touch aggravated to say the least. The rest of the hotel staff was great to be honest, although based on this accurate account, I strongly recommend steering clear of this hotel. It's a shame. Everything else was great. What happened to accountability and reason?

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

The pool and pool ammeneties were good.
    • Signature Suite

Room was EXTREMELY small, pictures were misleading. Staff (with the exception of housekeeping) was seemingly overwhelmed and unprepared for capacity at the resort. Certainly wouldn't go back for the $...

The pool and pool ammeneties were good.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Long ways. Friendly staff poorly trained with most of them not knowing the english language
    • Luxury Suite

A lot of the staff didnt speak nor understood english well. Very long ways to go from on place to the other. Not suited for older people. Staff at the pub and ski equipment area not very well trained. Housekeeping cleaned very sloppy. Elevators where used by staff which made it hard to come to different places because they where often occupied. The luxury hotel rooms are very outdated and small. Supposedly the signature rooms are better.

The staff was pretty friendly. First impression of the hotel was nice. They offered to drop off/pick up skies to/by the gondola which is very nice. Food at the pub was good.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Family vacation of a lifetime with our adult children and the significant others!!!
    • Signature Suite

The resort fee and village assessment and resource fees. The confusing labyrinth of halls and floors.

Loved the bed. Friendly staff. Nice restaurant. Family vacation. Tremendous skiing adventures.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Very Small, bad layout and good location. Not a true ski-in/out.
    • Signature Suite

Layout of building was some of the worse architecture I have ever seen. Seemed like a maze trying to get places inside.

Spa was nice, steam room didn't work though.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Facility needs and update and room was not serviced prior to arrival.
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Villa

Room not serviced well. TV did not work. Garbage disposal clogged, toilet would not stop running, and valet brought up wrong car in the hope that it was the right car because he could not find our keys when we had to leave for the airport.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Hotel great for high season (take ear plugs).
    • Luxury Suite

Facilities closed or in renovation. Extremely noisy vent system. Lost much sleep. Staff uncapable to solve this.

Staff were very friendly. Excellent bed.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Location , but next time I will stay somewhere else in the...
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Villa

Didn't get the room that I paid for, staff didn't seem to care or want to make it right when it was brought to their attention right after we checked in. Unauthorized charges showed up on my card two weeks Later. Extremely disappointing.

Location , but next time I will stay somewhere else in the same area.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Stayed in a Presidential Suite.
    • Luxury Suite

Stayed in a Presidential Suite. The other guests in our hall kept there doors open all day and night. Loud talking all night, knocking on our door several times during the evening. Very inconsiderate!

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

My mom actually bought a pillow, she loved it so much.
    • Signature Two-Bedroom Villa

The double doors didn't lock very well.

My mom actually bought a pillow, she loved it so much. They upgraded us to the Presidential suite, which was amazing.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Tiny room, poorly laid out!
    • Luxury Suite

Tiny room, poorly laid out! Poor value!!!!! Spent the rest of my stay at The Chateau in Deer Valley for the same about of money you charged. NO COMPARISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

Amazing scenery and fantastic hotel. It was nothing short of amazing!
    • Luxury Two-Bedroom Villa

The restaurants where closed the last night. We didn't want to drive after hiking all day.

Amazing room. Everything was stocked kitchen wise, wonderful towels and robes, detergents, great on site eating and wonder pool and spa. My husband loved the steam shower.!

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

I expected more from the high reviews of this hotel
    • Luxury Suite

The noise coming from the ajoining room was very loud and seemed to be more than would be expected. We could hear people sneezing so it didn't seem like the people were being excessively loud, just that there was poor sound proofing.

It was nice and clean and there was great activities in the outside plaza connected to the hotel.

Nice beds, location.
    • Luxury Suite

Initially put us in a cave. No view etc. Had them upgrade and move us. Had a balcony etc. Will not stay there again.

Nice beds, location. Only one restaurant open. Pool needs work.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

Never will stay again
    • Signature Suite

Everything was over price which would have been fine if it was worth it but it wasn't. Picture on the net didn't look like the room. Out dated hotel

Bed sucks. Hard as a rock. They need to replace them for the price they charge.

My family loved the hot tub on the balcony.
    • Luxury Two-Bedroom Villa

It is a maze to get anywhere in that hotel. Tricky to find a parking spot.

My family loved the hot tub on the balcony. The beds were super comfortable.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

The building was nice.
    • Luxury Suite

I booked the luxury suite online thinking it had a jacuzzi tub and it didn't. I booked it online and via the pictures it showed the luxury suite had the tub I wanted. I ended up having to pay for an upgrade to get it when I could have just booked another room at the Marriott mountainside for a cheaper price for a better room. Not going to make that mistake again.

The building was nice. Great view.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Maintenance failure
    • Luxury Suite

Maintenances had worked in the room and did not put it back together. Keys did not work, had to walk back down to desk 15 minutes and two elevators

Nice amenities

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

family fun
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Villa

My plane was delayed and we did not arrive until 2am no discounts were applied and I requested a room close to the pool and grill area. I got a room on the 8th floor not close to either. booked room with 2 adults and 2 children. The room had one bathrobe,front desk was not very helpful in giving directions regarding passes for parks in the area. Parking garage was full most of the time had to self park not a huge deal because of the scenery and they did valet a few nights for free. The adult pool area was nice but the steam room did have a large amount of dirt around the drain I only noticed this because it was never cleaned. the last day i did take a towel and wipe it down. We are not members and I think maybe this is why we did not get info regarding events in the hotel? all in all it was a good trip.

The kitchen was my favorite room. the large table for family meals another plus.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

Nice property, very small rooms.
    • Luxury Suite

Paid for a luxury suite and got a closet with a bathroom. Very uncomfortable stay, and we wayyyyyy over paid for this room.

The staff and the surrounding resort area

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Disappointed
    • Luxury Suite

The room I booked online was not even close to what we checked into. Completely dissatisfied. Would not adjust to the correct room without making me pay an upgrade fee

Edge restaurant was the only good thing

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Maintanence and safety issues
    • Luxury Two-Bedroom Villa

Poor management, safety of property was questionable as the elevator ceiling fell on us. Management unconcerned. Employees just had excuses. It was a good location and was clean of a bit worn.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

Come one, come ALL!! It will be a fun, relaxing time for all!
    • Luxury Suite

Absolutely nothing! It was FANTASTIC!

I had SUCH an excellent week at the Park City property! The staff met every need and quickly I knew them on a first name basis and they ALL went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make your resort feel like home!!! I was traveling alone with my four young children and never once did I FEEL alone, the staff ran circles around us to make us feel like we were staying with extended family!