Reviews of Margaritaville Key West Resort & Marina 4 stars

245 Front Street, Key West, 33040, USA

#22 of 50 hotels in Key West

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

One more item off our bucket list!

Was not informed there was a charge to go to the beach/island for a visit. I thought it should be included as part of your stay.

The sun set and proximity to restaurants and entertainment

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

We paid for an oceanfront view, but everyday all we had in...
    • Deluxe King Ocean Front

We paid for an oceanfront view, but everyday all we had in front of our window was a huge cruise ship. When we complained They did give us a little discount of the room rate

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

I enjoyed taking the ferry over to Latitudes to eat lunch!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The additional resort taxes to stay each day were OUTRAGEOUS ....really overpriced and gouging! Not sure I would recommend this hotel chain to everyone.

I enjoyed taking the ferry over to Latitudes to eat lunch!

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

I was looking forward to key west but couldn’t wait to leave this hotel
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Marina View

We arrived at 3pm to be told we couldn’t get in till 4pm which was fine but in between this several other people arrived and were given a room. I eventually had to go back up to reception where I was sat the entire time to ask if my room was ready to be told it was and then when I asked where the room was they told me outside to the left yet everyone else I seen arriving were taken to there room not a great service at all and the room was almost 500 dollars totally not worth it at all would not recommend or go back myself

I didn’t like anything about this hotel I felt the staff were very rude and not helpful at all

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Location is perfect
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

Even tho the hotel was not full, we got a room overlooking the pool. The music at the pool starts at 8am. Who wants to wake up to music at 8am at the keys?

Location is perfect

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Great location in Key West!

Was lacking a bit of that laid back margaritaville vibe. No music in the lobby, not a very chill island atmosphere in the hotel.

Location is amazing, good coctails, good pool and amazing views from our room. Good tips for snorkelling from the hotel and great friendly staff!

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

5.5
    Don’t waste your money!!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Staff were awful, pool packed, $29 a day resort fee for not a whole lot, so many other nice hotels in Key West with less cost!

We liked the location - that was it!!!

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Too short!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds Ocean Front

Unable to find towels to use at beach. Not enough hand towels or washcloths. Information book only referred to in-room dining, and it was unclear the location and hours of all restaurants for out-of-room dining. Also, had trouble with business center. Printers not working, even after adding paper. One boarding pass printed, but other two wouldn't print. No time to wait for help.

Location was wonderful. Staff was great!

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Beautiful property , loved the cleanliness and staff was great
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Expected a livelier restaurant with live music Would of set the margaritaville vibe better

Loved the room we had next to the marina beautiful sunset views

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Except for how they hanlded the fall it was great!

Slipped and fell at pool. They came out to file a report. Thru the paperwork she kept asking me how much I had to drink which really pissed me off I was sober! They paid my cab fair to go get checked out. But I had to bite the payment not happy!

Rooms were awesome!

All in all this is probably one of the best resorts in Key West. It is also a great value.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Marina View

Clock radio was set up for the original ipod docking station. There wasn't any USB charging stations for us to use in the room. We had a ocean view room until a cruise ship showed up and blocked the view. So much for having coffee on the balcony Sunday morning.

Location was perfect. Close to all things Key West has to offer. Staff was great did a good job of taking care of our needs. Concierge service was great also. Room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Had an excellent time..

29 dollars charge for wi-fi whether you used it or not..

Great location, was within walking distance to most attractions and Duval St. Beautiful resort.

Non-memorable.

I was expecting a true Margaritaville Resort experience. Being in Key West, we wanted a fun Jimmy Buffett experience, not the conservative atmosphere of a former Westin Hotel. We also found the late night (Sunday evening) bartender to be rude, and non-welcoming, especially when the bar only had one other couple and an hour and a half before closing! We will stay with Hilton properties from now on, where we are Diamonds and the perks are much better.

The location.

The best place to enjoy a stay in Key West.

Not realy a giant deal but no vending machines for soft drinks, chips, candy...have to purchase in shop...

Staff were great, and without a doubt the best location to stay on the island. Room was bright clean and comfortable. Sunsets!

We celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary and what a...

Nothing I can think you, everything was above our exceptions :)))

We celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary and what a wonderful surprise that champagne and chocolate covered strawberries were in our room with a card. Thank you very much for our wonderful surprise. If we every get a chance to visit Key West again we will definitely stay at Margaritaville Key West!!! It was awesome and excellent staff too

Less than Wonderful
    • King Room - Ocean Front View

Room was not ready as promised, long wait to check in. Gas powered service vehicles used to break down the wedding reception just off our ground floor ocean front balcony we're very annoying and was hard to enjoy a night's sleep.

Key West was fun but stay was disappointing because of view at this price.
    • Deluxe King Ocean Front

Paid for Ocean view. 3 of 5 mornings view was blocked by cruise ships until 5:00 p.m. Housekeeping on 2 occasions made our bed but forget towels, coffee cups and coffee. 40th Anniversary trip for the wife to enjoy a ocean view. Since it was blocked we might as well stayed at a budget motel. Pool was way to small to enjoy with the amount of people on Fri-Sat-Sun. Had to stand in the shower to close the bathroom door.

It was a easy walk to Duvall Street for all the shops and Food/Drink establishments. Restaurant at Sunset Island was excellent (Latitude).

Will definitely return to Key West but Margaritaville is too clinical and unpersonal for me.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Front of house staff could be more approachable and less clinical and the bar could operate the hours it is advertised.

The location was excellent. The front of house staff could be friendlier (in my opinion). The bar seems to run erratic hours - if no one is waiting for a drink, they appear to close - we found this very strange.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

The hotel was nice, the staff was friendly and my view was spectacular.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

The location was perfect. I enjoyed the view from my balcony, but not as much when the cruise ships came in. My biggest complaint was that the pool was closed for most of my stay.

The sunset deck was absolutely amazing!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

Pool staff unfriendly when I asked about free drinks( suppost to be in the package I paid) he told me wait in the pool around 1-3 pm noones shows up. Need to pay extra for the parking

The sunset deck was absolutely amazing! Bottles of water free around the hotel and in the room every day

Great location!
    • King Room with Marina View

Really can't say anything bad. I guess the only one thing we experienced was a power outage basically right at sunset and the kitchen had to shut down for rest of the night. No one's fault.

Great location! 1 min walk to Mallory Square. Great view of the water. Easy short walk distance to duval. The staff was exceptional from the check in process all the way through to the check out. Definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice relaxing time! We will be back!

Front desk in need of people skills and problem solving skills.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

The front desk was really difficult and rude about the way the treated me and my family. Management was also rude and unhelpful. Actually spent my last night in a different resort because they had my wife and I so upset.

The room, pool and food were great.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Southernmost slice of heaven

The pool was a little small so it became crowded pretty fast and Hard to find open seats for sun bathing or relaxing.

We loved the location of the property. You could walk to most major attractions. The rooftop bar was the perfect place to see the sunset celebration. The staff was super friendly and helpful.

Disappointing to say the least; especially for the price it costs
    • King Room - Ocean Front View

The extra fee for parking sucks. I did not like that there was no ocean/beach and that I had to pay an extra $20 to take a ferry to Siesta Key if I wanted to be on the beach for the day.

The AC in the room was leaking and the carpet was soaking wet. I got upgraded to a suite. I expected an oceanfront room, but there was no ocean; only a marina. And EVERY MORNING there was a huge cruise ship parked outside of my room -- blocking any view of the water that I had. The ship stays until 6:30 PM that evening. If I knew all of that, I would not have stayed at Margaritaville. Now there's another Margaritaville property in Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood FL. that is an entertainment complex and much, much nicer.

Overall was a very good experience and most definite we will stay again in this resort.
    • King Room with Marina View

For the price charged per night at least we expected to see ONE microwave available for the entire complex... for those of us who bought food in an outside restaurant and just wanted to eat it inside our room... but NONE were avaialable. Other than this all other charges were expected from a Resort!

Location of the hotel ( walk-in distance to most of the must visit places), our room location (308), and view! The GYM was good, enough machines with the pool view. All rooms are equip with nice coffee machines, TV, small refrigerator, all have shampoo, conditioner, lotions, soap, and enough towels. Our bed was a king size, and super comfortable. The pool had warm, salty water, small for the complex but since it wasn’t never crowded, at least while we were there for the 3 days was good. There is a restaurant inside the complex ( for about $44.00 for two people, you can eat a decent breakfast). Also, because our room was not ready on time, or at the check in time, we were given voucher to eat breakfast at the hotel restaurant, and that was a plus. Overall very happy we stayed at this location and hotel.

We will be Back.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

It was a little pricey but overall it was great.

I liked the pool very nice having the bar close to the pool was very convenient. Also the sunset deck with the bar facing the sunset was awesome.

It put a dampener on an otherwise great trip
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

I had stayed 2 nights in different key West hotels and had been looked after very well we decided to stay another night and unfortunately we picked this hotel it is such a potty to let the area down tile they have it was unfriendly my room was dirty and they charged my debit card €250 which has not been refunded yet

I found the staff very unhelpfull we booked for three people I asked for a third bed and was refused we ended up putting a chair and a ottoman together for one of us to sleep on

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

We will be back next year!!

the price of the rooms

The staff was friendly and the pool area was nice. It was a short stay for us, so we were not able to utilize all the accommodations the hotel offered but we will be back next year.

Everything was great.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

Ferry to sunset beach should be free for guests. Understand why space is limited on beach but the ferry cost should be free

Everything was great. Location, location location.

A very beautiful and interesting place to visit.

They must inform about the process to access the private beach and must take care with the room cleaning. I had an allergic disease because of the dust.

The location is very good and the reception was very sympathetic. The room is well decorated and with a very good space. We love to walk through the pier to see the sunset.

when high price resort don't cut it
    • King Room with Pool View

Clean carpet, better patio seats and a bathroom door that worked.

The facility look and smell old. The bathroom door did not line up. The front desk female manager was not knowledgeable yet she was n that position. The male from Guatemala answered all my questions.

There was a language barrier between the check in attendant...

Beds

There was a language barrier between the check in attendant and I. I called ahead and requested a specific room area because of a special need of my child. When I checked in , he flat out said “no” . I tried to explain it , but I don’t think he spoke proficient English,and handed me a bottle of water! Everything was fine except my child’s comfort and lack of communication at front desk.

Great location by the main area

Air conditioning was really needed but it was very noisy but willing to put up with that as we found it so humid

Great location by the main area Staff very friendly and helpful Good sized room Comfortable bed Good sized bathroom area Enjoyable breakfast in Bistro restaurant

We enjoy the room location and staff sticking to promise of giving us the room we requested
    • Deluxe King Ocean Front

Maids was slow getting to room even skipping it once. I live if Florida but found two roaches did not tell my girlfriend or we be gone!!

Concierge staff was the best Maid could uses a little better manners Restaurant was good Jimmy at outside Bar was the greatest the hardest worker Pool girl was very nice and helpful Most in general good staff

Location was great.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds Ocean Front

Cruise ship blocked our ocean view for part of the first day (our check in day so only a few hours)

Location was great. Right by the center of it all. Saw the sunset right from our ocean view room. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. Staff was wonderful.

We absolutely loved the location, the property, the...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds Ocean Front

I honestly cannot think of one thing we disliked about our stay, other than we would have liked to stay longer than we did.

We absolutely loved the location, the property, the restaurants and the staff. From check-in with the valets to Matthew at the front desk, everyone was just so friendly and helpful. We did all the tourist things first day, snorkeling the second day and just hung out visiting all of the little shops on the 3rd day. If you are visiting for beach time don’t bother. We found 3 beaches and all 3 had issues with decaying seaweed. Out of the 3, the best beach was at the Fort Zackery Taylor State Park. You have to cross over crushed coral to get to the sand, but once you are there, the waters were the clearest of the 3 beaches. Also, if you go at dusk you can photograph a beautiful sunset from the Ft. Zackery property. We stayed in an oceanfront room and you could see all of the action...from the cruise ships that docked, to listening to “pan” music below, to absolutely amazing sunsets. Awesome, Awesome experience.

the, view was great, the staff was friendly.

The room service breakfast in bed was waaaaay to much money. I almost lost my appetite when i saw the bill. But it was delicious. I recommend eating out in a local restaurant.

the, view was great, the staff was friendly. the beds are comfy.

Wonderful
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

Had to pay to park the car

Long weekend with my 10 year old daughter and we loved everything about the hotel, including the restaurants, the pool and the location.

Wonderful weekend get away with friends!!!

The common area bathrooms needed to be cleaned up more frequently. Not sure if toilets weren't flushing properly in common area baths (pool & hall) or just sloppy guests.....

Great location and accessible to everything we wanted to do. Room was clean and beds were very comfy.

Not what I expected!

The property was still under renovation. Hallways had a musty humid smell and was hot, the rooms were upgraded but still very humid. The AC worked but not very cold. The beds were not very comfy and the sheets are extreme heavy and rough. Room service, came in but you could even tell they were there. Beds were made very sloppy and the toilet paper was never filled even though it had run out. I was expecting a much nicer hotel for the price I paid per night. I stayed in the second building by the pool. It was nothing out of this world. I am a little disappointed!

Location. The location is smack center of all the action. If you’re looking to be right next to Duval street this location is perfect.

terrific place to stay

I went to celebrate my birthday got a free bottle of champagne alone with strawberry chocolates. had a great time, we all love the property and location. will come back when visiting key west again.

We had a great stay, the rooms are beautiful! It is also in the center of all the fun of the city!

We had a marina view room and cruise ships would pull up and block the beautiful ocean view, which was so disappointing!

There are robes and slippers in the room to use while you stay! Also, they have fresh coffee and juice in the lobby every morning and the property is right next to Mallory Square! The restaurant also served delicious food!

Total letdown. Jimmy Buffet brands should be ashamed.
    • King Room with Marina View

Rooms were dirty and shabby The carpet was absolutely disgusting. For our room, we had a toilet and a shower in one room---then had to go out of that room--around a corner to the sink. There were no hooks to hang towels in the shower/toilet room----so you had to remember to bring a towel with you ---out into the room and around the corner to the shower. The vent for the air circulation outside of our room had black gunk oozing out of it. It smelled terrible. I can't imagine what horrible stuff we breathed into our lungs.

This hotel is a Westin hotel that had the Margaritaville name slapped on it---literally. All of the property signage has a white sticker over the Westin name and logo. Some of the signs then have a Margaritaville sticker stuck on top of the Westin name and logo. I don't think they even changed any of the decor ----except maybe putting a Parrott picture up in our room. This place was a total letdown. I would NOT recommend the hotel to anyone looking for anything other than mediocre hotel with a nice location.

One of our favorite places to stay we will be back!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds Ocean Front

Property has two buildings so depending where you are could be far from pool area.

Great location and Gulf views. While at the high end of room rates, they did provide free bottled water, free coffee, free virgin drinks (which you can add your own alcohol if desired) and rain pochos/umbrellas which came in handy due to rainy weekend.

Room was very clean, ordered room service a couple times,...
    • King Room - Ocean Front View

Lots of little things from room umbrellas to finger foods by the pool were never seen in the time we were there. Parking, 20 a day, resort fees, taxes, etc, room was over 500 a night. Too expensive for what’s there

Room was very clean, ordered room service a couple times, food was good, service from all staff was excellent

It was not worth what we paid...very disappointed

We had an ocean view room that was blocked by cruise ships for 2 out of the 4 days we were there. We paid more for the ocean view and didn't get it. The overall atmosphere was not what a typical "margaritaville" resort is...we were very disappointed with our stay.

Great place to stay, but avoid room 434.

Room 434 is against a control room and it was very noisy the entire night. Had to buy earplugs for the second night. Notified the front desk, but they didn’t seem too concerned about it

Great location in Key West

Great location, although disappointed we didn't have the rooms we wanted

Pool side bar should open earlier than 5.30 pm and the air-con in the Bistro restaurant is too cold. We made reservations for two king rooms (one with ocean view) around 8 months beforehand but a credit card issue caused them to be cancelled 48 hours before our arrival. I called the hotel to try and reinstate them, but they were unable to and insisted I speak with Booking.com. I tried but without success, so our only option was to make another reservation. We were only able to get Queen rooms with a poolside view which cost us a lot more

Great location within easy distance of the old part of Key West. Very comfortable rooms, friendly, helpful staff, reasonable quality restaurant and a good swimming pool

Location was excellent.
    • King Room - Ocean Front View

Cruise ships do come and go. We had an ocean front room. There were ships 3 of the 5 days we stayed. It wasn’t terrible- but be aware that they do stay at this dock.

Location was excellent. Close to Duval Street and restaurants. We were able to walk to many attractions.

A great resort and experienced very much marred by a deafeningly and upsettingly loud fire alarm.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

... midway through our first day there, what I can only assume was a fire alarm went off. It didn't sound like a normal alarm though - this was a shrieking sound that was at an incredibly loud level. We have been through alarms before and know they need to ensure evacuation, but this was at deafening levels. We had our 5 month old baby with us and were concerned that it would cause permanent damage. We had to run down 2 floors to get out and the alarm stayed that loud all the way - I would be concerned if it happened again that people may actually get injured in the evacuation because you are running as hard as you can just to escape the sound. When we raised it with the duty manager the next day she wasn't particularly receptive or helpful although we tried to be polite about it.

Everything (apart from the below) was wonderful. The facilities are great, it is comfortable and fun to be there and location was great. We were speaking about how likely we were to recommend to others when the below happened...

While it was very nice at the hotel, I don’t think it was worth the price I paid.

At the pool bar I didn’t think the staff was as friendly as they could have been. I had to ask for service while I stood there after a few minutes.

Room was comfortable, AC worked great, and the front desk staff was very good.

Beautiful resort, wonderful staff, comfortable rooms. Worth the price. Need more bars/dining areas.

Only issue was pool bar closed too early and Sunset bar wasn't open long enough during the day. We went with a large group and wish there was a more lively area to stay at during the day to socialize. Also, Sunset deck was closed the entire day on Saturday for a wedding.

Accommodations were spectacular. Room was clean, bed and pillows were more comfortable than my own! Most staff were extremely outgoing and friendly.

Very good but some staff need a good kick up the ****
    • King Room - Ocean Front View

Bar staff at both outside locations, very poor ,I thought I was wearing stealth paint instead of suntan lotion. Never been ignored for so long in such a long time, they were more interested in talking to their work buddies than taking orders. Food and beverage manager needs to take action.

Excellent location. Air conditioner a bit noisy.

The stay was awesome staff great the hotel was a little tired but I would stay there again

Our first room looked st the air conditioners very noisy, 2nd room better but beds were not in good shape could use new mattresses our sink leaked and toilet seat was loose!

Great location staff was great

Not to recommend to others
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Room dark and narrow - not as displayed in the ad at all. Unfriendly and unprofessional staff. Much to expensive for the service and quality given.

The View

There is a pool bar & a sunset bar, but once that closes...

There is a pool bar & a sunset bar, but once that closes there is no where to hang out and and have a cocktail so you need to walk back into town. That was disappointing.

Relaxing, Enjoyable, and Memorable!!! We'll be back!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds Ocean Front

Upon checking would have liked some information regarding the resort itself.

The Margaritaville Resort and Marina was a pleasure to stay at and is at a perfect location. Yes, there were cruise ships from time to time in our view but they always departed before sunset and meeting the people from the cruises were very rewarding! I will return here again in the future!

Perfect location, great views even if not a front water room
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

Bathroom sink was clogged, alarm clock and phones in desk were outdated and broken, TV was very small. Other than that good and comfortable room.

Perfect location, great views even if not a front water room

I would stay there again for the view.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

I did not like that I had to pay $29.00 a day for Wifi, I did not like that I had to pay $20.00 a day for parking. Why not just add it to the cost of the room and not mandatory charge $49.00 extra a day!

The location was perfect to get around Key West in the heart of everything. It has amazing views of the ocean and sunsets. Room was very nice.

Enjoyable stay

Our room had poor lighting in the shower-tub and a very noisy air conditioning devise. Be prepare to pay a lot of different local taxes and fees, and an additional $29 extra daily fee for using a bath rub and sleepers, have bottles of water and drink orange juice at the lobby in the morning. Also, there is a 22% tip included in any consumption you get (food or drinks) at the resort's bar and restaurants independently of the size of your party (1 or 4+ people).

In general, it is a very nice and comfortable resort, located in a prime area. It has expensive but excellent restaurant (great food) in which you can enjoy a beautiful Key West sunset.

Good
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds Ocean Front

We didn't get in to our rooms until after 5pm and check in was suppose to be at 4pm. The reason? They said they had people request a late check out and they were able to charge them another half day for that. I said that's great but what about us who have to check in late?

View was good except when cruise ships were in

OVERALL - VERY NICE
    • King Room - Ocean Front View

HAD AN OCEAN VIEW ROOM THAT WAS BLOCKED BY A CRUISE SHIP ON MONDAY, TUESDAY & THURSDAY - THEY WOULD LEAVE BY 6PM SO THE VIEW DURING THE DAY SUCKED.

BED WAS COMFORTABLE - EASY WALKING DISTANCE TO EVERYTHING!

Best vacation ever!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds Ocean Front

Food too pricey and no microwave in the room.

Everything was awesome. The staff, grounds, location and room were excellent. Loved Jimmy's outdoor bar. Best vacation spot we ever experienced and we travel often. Will definitely go back!

No reason to ever go back to this facility.
    • Deluxe King Ocean Front

Cramped bathroom in our ‘premium room ‘. Remote for TV needed batteries. Mildew smell in hall to our room. Did not give the feel of a luxury hotel.

Concierge

Our stay was absolutely amazing, would definitely recommend this resort.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The only thing that would make this resort even better, would be memory foam mattresses on the pool loungers.

The rooms were extremely quiet, and the beds were super comfortable.

Awesome short vaca love love this place! Be back soon!
    • King Room with Marina View

The cruise ships were cool but the horns a bit loud!

Everything was awesome! Especially the beds. We stayed in 314 bed was so comfortable. Sleep is a major component of vaca and I slept like a baby! Pool amazing and location of the hotel was great! Definitely staying again soon!

Cruise ships every day right in front of the hotel.

Cruise ships every day right in front of the hotel. We had to leave early and forgot stuff in the room. They never returned our calls or emails and we never got our items back!!

Location is superb!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds Ocean Front

During booking, I asked *not* ground floor and upon check they gave ground floor. Although they suggested to upgrade me but without ocean view.

Location is superb, really close to main activities of Key West. Swimming pool area is good. Ocean views are amazing. Some people are complaining about views being blocked by cruise ships, we personally found it kind of cool to wake up and see giant ship from the window and it leaves within one day anyway. We had double queen room and was really big. Property and room were very clean.

We will go back to Margaritaville again!

No issues

We asked to get in early & they got us a room before 4pm check in. When we checked out we were able to leave our luggage there & still go do things. We asked them to have a cab for us & it arrived early. Complaints at all!

Giving a 10 generally means that you are exaggerating, but...

Nothing, book this hotel if you visit key west and you will agree.

Giving a 10 generally means that you are exaggerating, but not in this case. Wonderful hotel, the best - I mean absolutely perfect - location for a trip to key west. Enjoy the breath taking sunset from the sunset deck of the hotel after a lovely day of exploring the island and/or relaxing at the pool. Just great (although next time I would book a room with a king bed myself - that was my bad).

it was the best ever
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

there was nothing I didn't like would book next trip there in heartbeat best trip I ever had thank you for everything there is nothing not to like

See above
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

Would have stayed longer but the staff quoted a higher rate than we paid on line and would not match that rate. Due to this issue I would rather stay at the Gallion next time. They honored a rate even though we missed the boat from Ft. Myers last time we were down two months ago. They also have more excercise equipment, even though I realize not many people work out while on vacation. But overall a great time, and we liked the location being closer to Duval street than the Gallion. Did like the free coffee on the lobby and super clean rooms. Did not like the shower spray nozzles with extremely low water pressure.

The location was the key, Buffett songs played in hallway...

Price was high for what it was, No Jimmy concerts at bar...Stayed the night of the ATL concert, Margaritaville TV not on anywhere on the resort...Come On!! Felt like the only Parrothead in the place

The location was the key, Buffett songs played in hallway and lobby. Great sunsets from the bar.

A real Vacation. Totally fun & relaxing at same time.
    • King Room with Marina View

Did not love the cruise ships but that's what you have to expect when you go to Key West.

The staff was exceptional, from Reggie at front desk to Valet to housekeeping. Everyone went out of their way to make our vacation wonderful. The concierge desk was more than helpful and the ladies in gift shop felt like friends by the time we left. I've stayed here three times now and will be back again. Food is excellent but OMG the Sunday breakfast buffet is soo good, its worth a trip to Key west just to go for that, and we have a 9 hour drive!! You couldn't ask for a better location also.

Perfect location!!! Walking distance to everything. Clean rooms plenty of room. Would stay again
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

We waited a long time in the restaurant to not be served at all. So we decided to get up and go eat somewhere else. I can see if they were busy but it was slow. We were probably at the time one of three people in there. When we approached the hostess about it it was like she didn’t care. That was the biggest disappointment of our stay. Hotel was great otherwise rooms were clean location was great. We were there for three days and just ate at other places