Reviews of Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa 4 stars

245 East Ina Road, Tucson, AZ 85704, USA

#42 of 103 hotels in Tucson

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

It was such a relaxing time.
    • Standard King Room

My old negative was I wish we had had a better view.

It was such a relaxing time. We called twice to the front desk to get a microwave and more coffee and within minutes we received them both! We had the one pool, basically, all to ourselves. The room was cool and clean.

Excellent! We will return one day.

Having to leave😩.

It is placed in a gorgeous setting. There are many fun surprises on the property, like the labyrinth, Chief’s and herb gardens, etc. Luna the receptionist was a delight and Seth was the Best -taking us to where we needed to go in the golf cart. We were so impressed with the coustomer service

I Love the Westward Look Resort!
    • Standard King Room

I would have liked to see more Mountain View’s . It was fine but a nicer view would have been better

I have always liked the westward Look Resort, Look out Bar and Grill, pool and spa was nice.

My stay was fabulous and I loved sitting on my private balcony!!
    • Standard King Room

A microwave would be helpful because there is a fridge!

The front desk person, Dee, was so helpful, warm, and friendly, that she made me glad that I had chosen this hotel and I will be returning again soon!!

A Resort with a beautiful view and nice activities!
    • Standard King Room

The food was very good for the price, except for the breakfast burrito. We loved the spacious rooms(think it was a suite) and the view. Two frameless showers made us feel at home. However, one shower did not seem to have hot water. I did not bother to call the staff since the cold water was refreshing after being outside, under the hot Tucson sun! The staff was great!

Delightful get away. Longing to return soon, and stay longer!! Still want my forgot discount too.🙌
    • Standard King Room

Price tags on the Fiji bottled water in the room. I mean, the resort fee should cover the h2o. kinda tacky. Just leave it out of the room then..

We ate at the lookout grill and although the server forgot to apply my discount, the ahi tuna was cooked to perfection and delicious.

Spend a little more money somewhere else.
    • Junior Suite King

The room was dirty. The ceiling near the air vents were black. We saw multiple cockroaches (one in the bathroom). It just didn't feel clean after that.

Great location. The restaurant and bar were good, but the service was extremely slow.

If you can afford it, a restful place to stay.
    • Junior Suite King - Disability Access

Check in staff kind of gave me the fisheye. Middle class guy checking into a luxury resort. I did not fit their profile as to what a guest ought to be.

Nice room for a person on a walker. Room was large and comfortable.

Comfortable stay in Tucson
    • Junior Suite with View

Decor was a bit tired, long walk from our room to the main reception and restaurants - although this did mean we had a wonderful sunset view

Good sized rooms, quiet and peaceful. Excellent little fitness centre with lap pool and good tennis courts.

It was nice I just feel disappointed because check in time is now 4 pm
    • Junior Suite Doubles - View

Pool lights and wire out of the pool I was really concern because of all the kids in the pool . There was not enough towels in pool area.

We enjoy that water pool was very nice and warm

Decent place to stay. Kind of tucked away which is nice.
    • Junior Suite Doubles - View

Kind of expensive for the rooms. Adequate rooms, clean, etc. but no extraordinary frills for the price.

Nice little resort in the foothills. Nice lobby. Did not eat in the restaurant but had room service breakfast. The breakfast was nice and there was efficient service. Pool area was nice.

Lovely location, but disappointed in the decline of service since my last stay.
    • Standard King Room

Lack of staff attention to service. We left a list of concerns with the manager—staff need major training and some upgrades/fixes are warranted.

Location, spa and desert flora

We had a lovely 56th anniversary weekend and enjoyed our stay very much. We would go back again.
    • King Room with Pool View

There was a large spot on the tile floor in front of one sink that would have cleaned up with a lot of scrubbing which my husband told to the front desk person at check out. Also, the shower drain must have been partially plugged and we had to turn the shower off for it to drain and not flood the bathroom. We also reported that.

Our dinner in the restaurant was excellent along with the service. They even gave us desserts at no charge And wrote "Happy Anniversary" on the plate! It was pleasant to have a balcony to sit out on. The view was lovely. We were glad not to be too close to the pool as that was quite noisy.

Westward Look Resort met & exceeded all our expectations for location & amenities.
    • Standard King Room

It’s over the top- we liked everything!!

The building layout- private- not a big high rise hotel. We love the walking paths, nature, places to picnic while here. The restaurant food was healthy & resonably priced. We LOVE this place & will be back!!!

Relaxing
    • Junior Suite King

Water; should provide free bottled in room Need MANY more umbrellas at pools Rooms dark whe drapes closed against sun. Could use updating.

Location grounds guacamole pools views

Location is great
    • King Room with Pool View

Room need an upgrade. Bed were too soft. Close to no bathroom products. Staff was never rude but not very welcoming either. It is suppose to be resort, but after one week no idea what's good about it. Not even a drink to welcome was offered. Coffee in the room is disgusting...

Location is great

Deeply relaxing and an antidote to winter in the UK.
    • Standard King Room

Tennis courts need attention, but we understand they are to be resurfaced this summer.

Great service and fabulous location. View at night over Tucson spectacular.

I enjoyed that this older property offered a nice connection to the desert environment of Tucson.
    • Junior Suite King

There was a balcony with the room but the desert environment in front which was maintained by the hotel had garbage discarded and was not cleaned up during my stay. Some of the staff were not at all friendly.

I liked the property location and the room layout. This property had some old world ambience. The food in the restaurant was quite good. They offered a Starbucks coffee booth off the lobby.

Overall our stay was nice considerable improvement is needed in housekeeping!
    • Junior Suite with View

We stayed for four nights. Each day we were out of our room by 10:00 am returning between 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm our room had not been cleaned or serviced on any of the days by that time! We were not able to rest or clean up! Each day we called for housekeeping. The last day when I phoned the front desk at 4:15 to complain I was told housekeeping cleans until 5:00 pm! Housekeeping would arrive after our call and we would wait on our Lanai for the room to be cleaned! Also the room was not vacuumed on any of the 3 days we stayed! I travel for business 2 to 4 nights each week for 40 years I have not had this experience in any property! Housekeeping is either not staffed adequately or not managed properly.

Have been a frequent guest the last few years! Loved the beautifully landscaped property! Nice to see the casitas are being updated. New furnishings, interior painting, draperies!

I never fill these questionnaire out but for what I spent people and the resort should be aware.
    • Standard King Room

That when I laid down to sleep my comforter was smelly to the point I had to get room service to exchange it. In which they sent a man with little or no English to room with bed sheets. I tried to explain to him it was the bed comforter as I did on the phone with room service and not the sheets. I lost valuable sleep waiting and dealing with that to be corrected. It finally was corrected after the poor guy made two trips out to our room. I’d also like to say they need a better way or a better map to show guests where your room is located. It took over 25 mins to find the room then to find the correct parking it was a headache. They could have a person to escort you to the rooms that are not walking distance from lobby.

The food from room service was AAA+ excellent.

restful
    • Standard King Room

at checking out, I was charged more than Booking reservation said what the final price was. When I showed the reservation to the desk, I was refunded.

beautiful ground, many different rooms. We didn't like the first room they gave us and was able to change.

Disappointing condition of room and less than acceptable service.
    • Standard King Room

Upon check-in we requested that our shower door be cleaned...no one followed up. Shower door did not close properly resulting in puddle of water on floor each time we showered. Screen door to balcony would not open/close properly. Two windows were so filthy you could barely see out. Television lost signal... took 4-5 hours before it was resolved. We requested a room with a view...instead got a tree to look through from the balcony. I mentioned these concerns very nicely to the young man at the desk as we checked out...he never said anything. Will not recommend Wyndham properties!!!

The grounds were nicely maintained. Very nice fitness area. Spacious living area. Bed was very comfortable.

Very relaxing and pampered
    • King Room with Pool View

This is a first class resort that meets or exceeds your every wish from check in to check out. The grounds are beautiful at the base of the Catalina mountains.

My check in experience was mishandled and it led to an overall poor experience.
    • Standard King Room

My check-in experience was poor. I was given a room over in one Building and upon entering I found it was occupied. I called the front desk and they were sending someone over with keys. As I was leaving the occupant arrived...very weird. I gave her my keys and a quick explanation, then had to wait 5-8 minutes outside for my new room/keys (which were in another building at the entire end of the facility). No apology. And no one spoke to the occupant (who could have been very upset). Room I was given was far end of property and thus I never used any of the spa/pool/etc. facilities.

Location was great for the people I needed to meet and other places I was going to during my trip. The bed was excellent and the room was spacious.

Food was good.
    • Junior Suite King

The room felt like we were in a hole. Dark and dreary. Balcony looked out onto a pile of rocks that rose above the balcony. Stains on the countertop. Bent door knob. Got drenched when turning on the cold shower. Took several minutes for the shower to heat up. Such a waste of water. Lamps didn't work. Phones went out for 2 of the days we were there.

Food was good. Bedding was really nice.

We expected better
    • Junior Suite Doubles

Curtains were filthy and broken. Screen door was broken, the front door stuck and had to slam it. Patio door lock made it difficult to get out. Did not appreciate man from front desk coming in while we were resting 4 in the afternoon.

Didn’t eat there

Would certainly revisit.
    • Junior Suite King

Large comfortable rooms. Great views from the rooms and the property in general. Beautiful desert landscaping. And the hotel has its own vegetable garden from which they can pick grapefruits, oranges, lemons, lettuces, broccoli and a variety of herbs.

Not a 4 star resort
    • Junior Suite Doubles

This property could use some updating it's not a 4 star resort. We got 2 full size beds? The room has enough space for 2 queens and a full is small for 2 people. Also a total bait and switch on the pet policy. They don't mention on bookings it's an 85.00 pet fee! This is a rip off and I have a service dog.

We didn't want to leave and are looking forward to a return visit.
    • Junior Suite Double - Disability Access

Our accommodation was excellent. The location was superb and the food was very delicious. Our beds were extremely comfortable. The view from the dining areas were lovely and we loved watching the hummingbirds so close to us while dining.

The resort needs to focus more on customer service training.

We had issues with all of the 5 meals we had in the resort, ranging from being not as described in the menu, through to taking over 45 minutes to serve. We were not advised of the daily $50 credit card charge at check in to cover incidentals. We had an early morning flight, and when we checked the night before were told we would not need to pre-order a taxi. Rather the next morning when we asked reception for a taxi, a private car was ordered for us which we were not advised of, and cost twice as much as the taxi from the airport.

The resort was comfortable and well laid out, however the service provided was less than desirable.

Enjoyable!

The facility in general is showing a little wear...just a little TLC would go a long way! Pretty impossible to relax by the pool at this time of year! Biggest negative was the food service at the pool was pretty non-existent.

We enjoy the overall southwest feel and fact that it is not simply a copy of every other resort. Great breakfast! Super comfy bed! Very friendly staff! Your calculation gave it a 7.5 overall rating. I would give it an 8!

Wonderful property and service but bugs in the room
    • Standard King Room

The room had water bugs which made my stay very uncomfortable. I will not be returning which is unfortunate since it is a nice property.

The staff was very helpful!

Spacious hotel with friendly staff

The room was way to hot!! Our first room was 78-85 regardless of how low we set the thermostat most of the time we were there throughout the day. We notified the staff to tell them it wasn't working and they moved us to the empty room next door....but in the same building. That room was just as hot. The only time the room got below 78 was at night and it wouldn't cool below 76. In AZ when we come indoors, we expect to be able to cool off from being outside, not come inside to sweat some more. That was the only thing we're weren't happy with.

The room size and the staff were excellent!! Mike the maintenance guy was very concerned when our ac wasn't working and came to check it out right away.

Dirty carpet
    • Standard King Room

Dirty carpet Dirty curtains No bath mats Extra fees I brought this to the attention of the front desk and never got an apology or word from a manager.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Must stay in Tucson

We have been coming here for over 20 years! We love the atmosphere, location, and the amenities. Rooms are great, restaurants are great and we love the quiet!

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Nice but paid too much

The price that was shown on booking.com was not the actual price. The room was 150.00 more than the price shown on the website for the 3 days we were there. We would have stayed at a newer property for the price we ended up paying. Nice but don't

Location is amazing. We love this property.

Perfect!!! No compliants
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

My son was disappointed that the basketball court wasn't lighted. But no big deal

Awesome resort Enjoyed the sunset with a drink from the outlook. Highly recommend the prickly pear margarita and chicken wings. Happy hour is awesome. Was nice to have everything in one spot

The breakfast was great

We got our "check-in" one hour delayed because the rooms weren't finished. The staff at the front desk doesn't care about our waiting time and was very unfriendly. We ordered food to our room and they forgot the drinks and half of the food. That staff of the sportsbar was soo bad, they lets us wait half hour to get a menue and they just have fun at the corner and doesn't care about the customer. Horror the food was burned and it tasted creepy

The breakfast was great

The rooms were nice & spacious.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Sliding door to balcony was very hard to open & close. A few critters found in the room.

The rooms were nice & spacious. Liked having a balcony and the large bathroom.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

I would stay again, the grounds are very nice, enjoyed the walking paths. Upper level room only!

It is tired and a worn as some of the other reviews online state. You definitely hear the footsteps above if on the bottom level rooms. I immediately asked to be moved and was accommodated.

location,walking trails. quiet

Easy parking right near rooms .
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff did not seem happy . They were kind but no smiles or greeting when I walked up to check in and when I checked out.

Easy parking right near rooms . Very large bathrooms !

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

An oasis wit a big BUT:
    • King Room with Pool View

The owners need to put in some money. The whole place is a bit rundown. Pool is mostly not cleaned and the nearby horse stable grant some problems with tousands of flies. Therefore max a *** place.

The resort is a quiet little oasis with some friendly and helpful staff. BUT: never ever a 4star resort.

4.5
    Stay with caution

All the furniture is falling apart and all the leather seats in the rooms are ripped, faded or just really terrible to sit on. I have not stayed in a decent room since Wyndam took over. Knobs are missing on cabinets, it is just really too bad that they are letting such a beautiful resort fall apart. I have a lot of emotional ties to this resort and it saddens me on how poorly they are caring for this place. Managers, staff all rude and arrogant! I don't know what is up with this resort but I can tell every single person employed there HATES their job. It shows on their lack of customer service. If you ask why I stay there, again...besides the Embassy Suites there is not another place to stay close enough and safe enough to my whereabouts when I am in Tucson.

I used to go there before Wynham purchased them...I have been going to Westward Look over 30 years.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Good location and relaxing venue.

Signage to the various buildings could perhaps be improved. It's easy to get confused where you are.

Great relaxing location and good facilities. The reports of the rooms being tired are unfounded, unless you're a raging and unreasonable perfectionist.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

I love this resort.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pull out couch was torn and raggedy.

I love this resort. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. There are three nice pools. The rooms are huge and the beds super comfortable.

If you need a break!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I couldn't find Nything I didn't like.

This is a great place to come and relax. Plenty of hiking and activities so you're not bored. Facilities are well maintained and desert attractive. Great little garden getaways to relax or meditate. Nice spa. Staff is friendly and helpful but not pushy and intrusive. I will definitely come back.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Good coffee stop in restaurant (easy to get latte on way out...

The room was large and the bathroom (also large) was fine. The main room could be updated with very little effort and cost. Floor lamp shade kept falling off; side table and chairs well worn.

Good coffee stop in restaurant (easy to get latte on way out the door), sprawling site, robes, friendly staff, easy access. Isiah at the desk was especially helpful. Nice to walk the paths.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

A flawed gem
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms were very well worn and there's a general lack of property maintenance. Rooms were not clean.

Its amazing location and desert gardens are world class

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Excellent property! Loved the location, pools, dining, and landscaping! Beautiful!
    • Premium Double Room with Two Double Beds

The furniture was tattered (leather couch had torn places all over), the wood furniture was scratched, and could have been refinished. The beds weren't that comfortable, but the linens were excellent.

This property is amazing! The landscaping and exterior was a 10 for sure! We will definitely go back. It was our second visit and we were not disappointed. We went with family, our grandsons, 10 and 7, loved the pools and the walking trails. Excellent location for going to Sabino Canyon, Bear Canyon, and Seven Falls! Also, don't forget to visit Old Tucson, that was one of the highlights of our trip. The grandchildren loved it!

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Disappointing service and quality
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Service all around was bad. No customer service skills. Not one smile. Furniture in room is scratched up and peeling. Shower tub didn't drain properly. AC fan squealed so loud we had to turn off. Front desk personnel did not apologize nor gave me any discount

Location and beautiful views

Westward Look
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Good location 5 minute drive to nice restaurants and the La Encantada Mall. Close drive to hiking trails. The hotel's breakfast room service was delicious.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

Winding down at Wyndham

Spa was OK. Massages great but nail polish needs some polish. Was 1/2 he late to appt and still full charge and had to skip facial cause they said they were booked, only saw 2 other guests though. No offer to change package, full charge for rushed and less service. Wasn't very relaxing. Friend was late getting to appt due to work. They have 4 hr prior cancellation policy but no policy to accommodate for life's last minute hiccups.😰😞

Room and staff were great

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Was a nice weekend getaway, short drive for us, we live in...
    • Premium King Room

Was pricey for whatthey offered. Thought there would be more and longer hiking trails. The main restaurant was closed Sunday night for carpet cleaning which was not mentioned so we ended up eating at the bar which has a limited menu.

Was a nice weekend getaway, short drive for us, we live in central Az.

Clean rooms.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

When I booked on line I paid for what I thought was a 650 sq ft 2 room, 2 full bed with sofa sleeper room. I got what I'm guessing was the 450 sq ft 1 room 2 double bed room. Also there was looked like a sheet cover over the sofa which I thought was tacky.

Clean rooms. Excellent location with awesome views.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Nice staff

The furniture in the room was peeling and old and decrepit.the reduced bill by $100 and waived resort fee when I showed front desk the picture

Nice staff

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

The restaurant Gold was delicious and the chef prepared the...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We booked two beds and when we checked in they did not have this type room available. They gave us a King with a pull out couch. Both the King and the couch extremely uncomfortable. The bed was worn and needs to be replaced and our daughter was not at all happy with having to sleep on an uncomfortable pull out couch bed. Those are not considered beds at all. This did not feel like a 4 star resort at all. The bathroom grout in the shower had mold. Very unpleasant.

The restaurant Gold was delicious and the chef prepared the food exceptional.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

This is our favorite destination when staying in Tucson.
    • King Room with Pool View

This is our favorite destination when staying in Tucson. Always a wonderful experience. Staff is wonderful. Facilities here are the best: walking trails, spa, pool, outdoor fireplaces in evening, great food, horses to ride, awesome views at night of sunsets and city lights. Came here to visit family and take in the annual gem and mineral show. It is a real treat to stay here. Downtown is only about 20 minutes.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Nice mountainside location and grounds

would like more choice of menu items in bar & restaurant dinner menu. Toilet seat slid when you sat down. Pillows and bed not very comfortable.

Layout of the hotel grounds, and layout of hotel room, breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Beautiful location but only one star facility.

Old buildings. Furniture in poor shape, squeaky floors and doors. No fridge or microwave in rooms.

Did get a free night upon checkout after complaints.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

well priced , located and comfortable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

noise from room above ....they changed my room for me Water in shower not hot...they credited me resort charge for stay

an older property the rooms are very large and comfortable... close to great restaurants ....

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Return to Westward Look - last time were here was in the lie 70s.

The furnishings have seen better days. Bed side and coffee tables worn, curtains dirty and frayed, the shower has a grab bar (thank you!) but you have to reach into it and turn it on at the far end, which is awkward and then you get splashed with ice cold water.

The grounds are lovely and the staff very welcoming and friendly. The restaurant GOLD served excellent food - the salmon was amazing! The bed and pillows were SO comfortable!

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Great Hotel

We booked into the New Years Party at the resort and the person at the front desk indicated it would be with dinner, when we arrived for the party we were told that no dinner was included. Only bad information we received other wise we enjoyed our stay.

The rooms were great although view could have been better. Great Value.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Nice place with great grounds.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The water in the shower took a long time to get warm before we could shower. Both times that we visited the hot tub, there were no towels and we needed to call to have some delivered.

Room was nice and large. Bed was comfy and parking was easy. Close to lots of restaurants and shopping.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Overall happy but the rooms are a bit tired looking. Nice beds though.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our stay was for 2 nights but we had no water for an entire day! Staff offered to move us but with my elderly mother that would have been a hassle.

Traveled with my elderly mother who has a walker and cane. Loved fact we could park very close to entrance of the room.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

Avoid until they renovate the place!

The location/type of room was not for a couple and the description of the room was false. We did not get a private patio or balcony as offered online,. There was none it just faced the street with people walking by so we had to close the curtains, We were moved to a better room but with even worse furniture.

The bed

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Not sure we'll stay again.
    • King Room with Pool View

Ordered room service and received the wrong order. The price was very high automatically adding a delivery fee and tip. The furniture in the room was outdated and the couch was peeling.

Live music was good. Great waiter.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

Go Elsewhere

Room furniture in bad condition. Bed was very good. Mirror dangerously leaning against wall. Shower door opens IN to shower. Exteriors of room buildings are in need of repair and painting. "Resort Staff" need customer care education. Difficult to walk around resort. Paths are not neatly kept. I would avoid this "resort" unless you get a really good rate and don't mind the above problems.

View was nice from certain locations. Comfortable bed. Big bathroom.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

• Premium King Room

no publications in room to describe resort . no publications in room to tell about area. difficult to open sliding door to patio

location. close to shopping. quiet. staff was helpful. room service was good. food was good.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2016

Bathroom large enough to fit a pack n play which makes a...

Bathroom large enough to fit a pack n play which makes a huge difference for a family! And the pools and hot tubs were great, they gave us a room near one so our monitor could reach.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

Don't stay at Westward Look if you have other choices in Tucson!

Room furnishings totally antiquated and inadequate. Pool towels were not replenished. Shower was awkward to use and couldn't adjust the shower head. Closet door and screen door to porch were very difficult to use. Dresser drawers were stuck and couldn't be opened without staff intervention. Many carts on this property used noisy and smelly gas engines instead of electric golf carts - totally unnecessary. This property is being allowed to run down through lack of investment in modern furnishings and amenities. Food quality in "upscale" dining room was fair at best.

Bed was comfortable; staff was helpful. Nice property location.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Great location, beautiful natural landscaping.

The rooms are a little dated, furniture very old. We had to change rooms because the first one was awful. The second room was much better with beamed ceiling.

Loved the location and mountain views. We enjoyed walking around the property and the natural landscaping. The staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

My favorite Tucson resort thus far.

Small details in cleanliness need more attention, and restaurant staff could use a little shaping up.

The room had a comfortable layout and the bed was better than I've come to expect from hotels.

We LOVE the Westward Look!

The hide-a-bed sofa in the room was quite worn out. The leather was in tatters on the sofa cushions. Not typically what we see at this resort. My husband mentioned it to the girl at the front desk who apologized and said the resort is in the process of doing repairs on any worn furniture. The place is so rustic and nice, we weren't going to let a worn sofa ruin our stay--that's for sure!

We love this property. We've been multiple times and are never disappointed. The staff is very nice and always so accommodating. The rooms are cozy, we had a great view of the sunset from our patio in the room we stayed in this trip. We typically dine on the patio near the lobby (or in our room), but decided to have dinner inside the restaurant, Gold, this stay. Best decision EVER! We can't say enough good things about it. We sat in a booth near the window with the most incredible view of the twinkling city lights. Dinner was delicious and beautifully prepared, our server was down-to-earth and wonderful. Just an overall GREAT experience. We enjoy walking the beautiful grounds and sitting in the quiet room just upstairs from the lobby. We love walking the trails and spending time in their chef's garden. Our room was so cozy. We always stay in a deluxe or premium suite. The beds are incredibly comfortable...we say they're like being in a cloud! The rooms are quiet, we never hear any neighbors...although we know we have them. We're looking forward to our next trip to Westward Look. We didn't take any photos this time...so I'm adding photos from our previous stay.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Super relaxing !
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Have a bathroom at small pool

The gardens and the gardeners-especially the chefs garden-the jacuzzi was awesome-got the best massage of my life from Sheila-Hawaiian lomi lomi! The historic original house iin property -would definitely stay again -not far to downtown

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

Quiet oasis in Tucson

Room is in need of an update and new/cleaner curtains

Nice bedding! Good options for different pools. Very quiet and peaceful on the edge of the mountains with a nice little nature trail.

Browse Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa traveller photo gallery