Reviews of Westgate Blue Tree Resort 3 stars

12007 Cypress Run Road, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32836, USA

#222 of 407 hotels in Orlando

6.2

Even though the bed is highly uncomfortable the location is amazing.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The bed was so hard and uncomfortable. Left us with back pain(guess we’re use to softer beds). The room floor didn’t feel clean. It felt like someone poured soap everywhere and left it to dry. There were tiny little ants in the bathroom and kitchen counter.

This was a great location. It’s right by great restaurants and one exit from Disney. The room size is excellent. Bathroom was nice and big. Mini golf is included. The pools and jacuzzi are nice too.

Mainly comfortable for our short stay, needs a few minor upgrades. Communicate early abt rm location
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Being placed on third floor without being pre- informed. Room with no room. Unable to control temperature of the room- Freezing. Tub was spray- painted over cracked and peeling, and moldy looking tile- took 2 days to figure out how to get hot water in shower- must run for very extended time period. This tub area and the sliding glass door mechanisms need upgrades, and also bedroom tv does not work correctly- can only power on and off with remote, unable to change channel. Needs electronics upgrades.

Very nice pools. Wonderful kitchen. Loved screened in balcony. Furniture comfortable. Clean and well furnished.

Horrible

Not worth my money at all there were roaches in the room and on top of that I complain and the send pest control and they even didn’t sweep the roaches up . For that same money I could of stayed in a Disney resort and what’s so sad is that I have stayed in motels before and never had these type of problems I was so embarrassed with my co workers.

Just that it was close to parks

West Gate
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The condo was not that clean, found corn flakes on the floor , kitchen was not that clean either! As soon as I check in , some lady wanted me to sign up to go on a 90 minute tour at one of there properties!

Some of the guests where really helpful

Me and my family enjoyed staying at Blue Tree, very friendly staff, nice, quiet and peaceful there,
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

I didn’t like that room service didn’t clean your everyday and not enough wash cloths

The king size bed was very comfortable, I like the screened in balcony the room overall was good

Horrible not worth the money
    • One-Bedroom Villa

3 pools were freezing. Not enough chairs by the only warm pool. No washer and dryer. No elevator. You had to carry all your luggage to the 3rd floor. Bathroom need updating. Tub was dirty and they only give you a few towels. No blackout drapes and noisey. The so called patio is a joke.

The bed was comfortable

I loved the staff!
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

I didn't like the fact that I could hear every footstep of the family above us! It was very disturbing and woke us up earlier than we would like after having a long drive. Also, the towels were very rough n scratchy. Rubbed my neck raw in one spot and my husband under his arm in a few spots. I'm not the one to complain often at all, but other then these things everything else was fine. The staff was really great!!

I loved the staff!! The bed was comfy as well.

The kids enjoyed the swimming pools
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The rooms were extremely small and not as clean as what I’m use to when visiting resorts. We will not be staying at this location again.

The kids enjoyed the swimming pools

The location wasn’t far from theme parks
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The quality of the room, the uncleanliness of the bathroom the shower had mold in it. The staff pressuring you to do additional sit down informative session about the resort. I didn’t read anything when reserving online about having to do the breakfast and pressuring to continue to stay with the resort. Overall it wasn’t a pleasant experience

The location wasn’t far from theme parks

It was just Fair would I stay again maybe
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The smell wasn't fresh it smelled like old stale cigarettes and that wasn't even a smoking room my door didn't lock to the Master's bedroom it was too cold

The pool the kitchen

Not Satisfied
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Comfort and noise level inside. We all slept horrible because of all the noise and lights outside. Wasn't as clean as I had hoped. Carpet seemed dirty and the tub was icky, even my 7 year commented on it.

Amenities

Great resort with a lot to offer
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

I was extremely pleased with the Westgate Blue Tree Resort. We booked last minute and chose this resort because it had availability however we will definitely be staying again in the future. It was a large two bedroom villa we booked that had a full kitchen. The resort also featured 4 pools and lots of activities for kids.

Great value for family swimming & activities
    • One-Bedroom Villa

A few more pool play equipment

Property activities were good for kids. Pool options were helpful and plentiful. Easy laundry was convenient. Room kitchen was stocked nicely for prep and eating.

Great location with plenty to do for the kids but it was...
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

I'm not in love with a master bath that's open to the room but it was really the only downside of this space.

Great location with plenty to do for the kids but it was never super crowded. The suite was clean, comfortable, and spacious. It was really nice to have the space to spread out after a long days at the parks. All the porches were screened in, the furniture was updated, and the beds were very comfortable. Will definitely be returning.

We will book here every time we go yo Orlando! Great value for the dollar
    • One-Bedroom Villa

late check in was awkward! I guess security guard was multitasking, once we we got hold of him, very nice and accomodating

close to Disney. Clean. Nice environment. comfortable,

Disgusting!!!!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

My husband has a fever because he had to shower with cold water i called and they supposely fix it but no .. couldn't shower my kids because they would of also got sick their were cockroaches everywhere basically paid to spend an awfull time never again ... and on top they kept calling me to go to a timeshare meeting.. horrible vacation

It is close to Walt Disney World attractions.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

One of the swimming pools is not heated (from my complex). Thus, the other ones are crowded. Housekeeper should be more careful on not leaving bag with towels on room floor. Also, housekeeper should leave extra trash bags on garbage can.

It is close to Walt Disney World attractions. Room is well structured. Desk staffs are friendly. Surrounding areas are clean.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

The kitchen
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Construction outside our door, no other way to other levels other than stairs, having to strip my beds, taking out the trash, only vending machine by wash room, bed felt old, no directions for use of televisions.

The kitchen

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

We were told we couldn't pre-book a handicap...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

We were told we couldn't pre-book a handicap accessible room until a few days before our scheduled arrival. When we called at that time we were told all handicap rooms were booked. This was difficult for us because the bed was too high and there was no walk in shower. We were told there's only two handicap rooms in the whole facility which seems very low for a resort of the size. We won't be back

Going to Disney
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

If they make tile the entire areas better than dirty carpet , my kids got elegies from the carpet dust We where charged for wifi without our consent before we enter our room , on check out I mentioned the charges and I mentioned that I never used the wifi at all still didn't get the refund but I will dispute that thru my credit card

Good location, good room size, bad bad carpet, bad staff

Not Terrible, But You Can Do Better
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Cockroaches on three occasions in and around the sink in the master bedroom. No adjustment to rate at checkout. They put us in a building that was being renovated. You figure out if that had to do with using Booking.com.

It was in Florida and within easy access of Disney/ESPN Wide World of Sports.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

The front desk staff made us feel like we were welcome to...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

We wanted to stay another night, but the hotel and booking.com overbooked the reservations

The front desk staff made us feel like we were welcome to their family

We loved everything and we'll be back again soon hopefully

We loved everything

I loved the bed it was very comfortable the kids loved their room and the playground it was so nice staying there we'll definitely be back again the room service was excellent

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Attractive units, very nice staff and excellent facilities - great for families and couples.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

I think everything was just fine - also great value compared to other resorts we have stayed at in the area in the past.

Units are attractive, clean and very roomy. Facilities are great - gym, game room, pools, etc. Staff very nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Staff was proactive, lots to do with children.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

more walkways would be good walking the street is only way around in some areas. Thats all I can think of.

Staff was proactive, lots to do with children. Clean renovated areas are great and the rest is coming along. public areas well maintained and safe. Everything worked in the entire apartment.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Fist time stay and never again!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The bathroom tub is old and nasty. The sofa turned to a bed and we couldn't close it. The room carpet was steamed cleaned and was left wet. The humidity smell was real bad and didn't have other room to provide us.

Kitchen was compact

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Impressive Resort extremely comfortable beds and very clean
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The water pressure in the shower due to the water saver I did not like. It took me a very long time to shower I would say about 35 minutes due to the thickness and length of my hair. And I found it was very easy to hear the rooms around me so there probably isn't any insulation in the walls and ceiling.

The bed was extremely comfortable, the room was very spacious, I loved the screened-in balcony, the location of the pools throughout and all of the amenities that the resort offered were incredible.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

Large, nice furniture in living area and nice TV, full...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Heater didn't work, people talking very loudly outside my room instead of down in the entertaining area, no elevator! (I need back surgery and had to climb to the 3rd floor with luggage)

Large, nice furniture in living area and nice TV, full kitchen.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

great break
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

scissors in kitchen and kettle would have been nice and larger cutting board

quiet great place so close to the buzz but gave you time out. Staff really friendly and so many towels every day

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Noisy, pushy about time share options.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

No elevators, noisy construction, and noise in parking lot in general. Trying to sleep was difficult. Also, they were very pushy about time share options.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Very nice stay
    • One-Bedroom Villa

At the time of arrival, I was greeted and the front desk staff was very nice and advised me they were sold out of the 1/1 unit i was originally booked for and upgraded me to a 2/2 bedroom unit. It was very nice.

Great location...upgrades needed
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

It would have been nice to have free Wi-Fi. Kids today have their electronics and it saves families with fighting. Sound proofing the rooms a little better would also be a welcome change, as would better, sound resistant windows.

It was great having a full kitchen, with refrigerator and stove. Housekeeping was nice and came daily. The grounds were well kept and it was nice to be able to grill if someone wanted to!

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

The size of the room was nice.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Hard bed. No hot water. Door lock broken on room at check in. Had to wait for room change outside with our luggage. Asked for extra coffee packet and was denied. Told I was allowed one.

The size of the room was nice.

• Reviewed: 23 July 2016

Quite place to stay and clean too.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Quite place to stay and clean too. My internet connect was not working but the operator I believe they gave us free wi fi and very fast. And it was free of charge

Better than perfect.

Better than perfect.... 😁👍👍

Comfy villa and very nice staff

Comfy villa and very nice staff

Best hotel so far

It was excellent

The fact that we could cook are own food

Place needs a overhaul.

Old and run down.

Place needs a overhaul.

Clean and beautiful staff was awesome

Central location and beautiful

Clean and beautiful staff was awesome

Convenient!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Beds were super soft and location was very nice!!

We enjoyed our stay and can't wait to go back again.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Everything was amazing. I loved that they offered heated pools at this time of year.

Very courteous let's see service and comfortable
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

All was very nice thank you

Our granddaughter enjoyed the Easter egg hunt and Easter bunny

For what we needed it was good. We needed the space, (a 2 bedroom villa) and the location was good.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The sleeper sofa was not comfortable. The air conditioner was loud.

The location and the activities available

Christine at the front desk amazing!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Christine at the front desk amazing!!

• One-Bedroom Villa

Everything was great! The rooms, staff, it was an all-around great stay. This will definitely be our vacation spot when we visit Orlando again!

Everything was good and thank you

Everything was great

The stay overall was good, just need to work on some things.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The A/C didn’t warm up, the tub was out of date and no free wi-fi

We liked the room, the spacing.

The short stay was excellent!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The customer service, accommodations and location.

It was very nice
    • One-Bedroom Villa

No maintenance personal available after hours

Soft beds

Hot tub

Hot tub

No heat in the room

No heat in the room

Great location and friendly staffs

Great location and friendly staffs

The room exceeded our expectations!! I’m sad my stay is over
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

The workers were very friendly and helpful!

Family had a lot of fun. We celebrated my husband's birthday and he really enjoyed his stay.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The amenities were great. Great location!

Nice resort. Excellent location.

The mattresses sunk.

Stay was brief & very comfortable/

The $50.00 hold deposit.

Nice & clean.

Bedroom had very poor air circulation without any fans.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Bedroom had very poor air circulation without any fans. Was very hot. Room was clean. Nice furnishings.

Clean

Everything was perfect for my family getaway

Great stay!

Excellent stay
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Didn't see anything to improve on

Everything was perfect no complaints ar all

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

The whole trip was amazing

The whole trip was amazing

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

I was amazing.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

My jacuzzi tub did not work properly and the hot water didn't last long

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Okay
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Resort is going through renovations. Rooms were smaller than expected for a resort.

Location of property to Disney World.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Horrible

Sheets dirty,spots on towels/washcloths,killed 3 spiders and a roach

There should have been elevators going up to the rooms and...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

There should have been elevators going up to the rooms and the staff was kind of pushy when it came to going to the meetings for timeshares

Tub was dirty had hair in it.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

Tub was dirty had hair in it. Sheets were also dirty

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

We were able to cook our own meals.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

We were able to cook our own meals.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

The bed was very comfortable and rooms were very clean.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Water pressure was horrible. None hardly at all.

The bed was very comfortable and rooms were very clean.

Such a comfy stay!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The room service was disgusting.

I loved the heated pool, quietness and how clean the property really is.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Great place loved my stay

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

No elevators to carry the bags through third floor !
    • One-Bedroom Villa

No elevators to carry the bags through third floor !!!!

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Location was great, staff friendly and guests at the resort...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Location was great, staff friendly and guests at the resort very friendly

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Wifi costs extra, except at pool or office.

Great location. Close to Walt Disney World, but also close to restaurants and stores.