Reviews of Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa 4 stars

9500 Turkey Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32819, USA

#210 of 407 hotels in Orlando

We like having a jetted tub for my leg muscles.
    • Studio Villa

we had a room that the couch was not in front of the tv. We moved it but was unconvient. We had to call because the toaster was broke and coffee pot was broke and dvd didn't work. A pain that we had to keep calling. We paid for one day ahead but they still charged us again for all of the days. We also didn't have curtains that darkened the room so you could sleep in

We like having a jetted tub for my leg muscles. We liked all the pools if one was full you could find one that wasn't. The bar had great food and good drinks. loved the bowling. I also enjoyed the spa it was expensive but was very enjoyable.

All in all I would stay there again.
    • Studio Villa

The pressure to buy a timeshare. The breakfast buffet left a lot to be desired and wasn’t worth the price.

The location to Universal and Wal-Mart. Great traffic as well. The patio, bathroom, Spa Tub were great.

The rooms was very nice .
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

The rooms was very nice ..The only issue I had there is People is not friendly there.The watch you walk and want ask anything.The parking is very horrible there.This resort cost so much money.But you can’t find any parts hours in a day.So you have to drive for hours to find a close park.Or either park far from the room.

The pools and activities were great!
    • Studio Villa

The only issue was that they really push buying a time share. We’ve taken the tour and are just not interested. No is no!

The pools and activities were great!

I don't think I'll return.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The parking is awful, you have to park so far away from your building and when its time to check out they (housekeeping) will ring your doorbell repeatedly at 9am when checkout is at 10am. The pool bars are closed..

Its a nice looking property.

Rooms spacious.
    • Studio Villa

Expensive for what it is. “Guest services” constantly tried to get us to come to meetings/breakfasts so they could issue their sales pitch. It was frankly irritating by the end of our stay.

Rooms spacious. Bath great. Starbucks on site was awesome.

Went for a weekend getaway with my boyfriend - most...
    • Studio Villa

The parking, had to park in the garage at night and wasn’t that close to the room

Went for a weekend getaway with my boyfriend - most welcoming place, comfortable bed, shower and tub loved it. Even a nice balcony with a view of the pool!

Excellent stay, will be back in a few weeks

Parking... couldn’t find parking after like 10pm

I Love everything about this Resort, ESPECIALLY the privacy we received. Everything was great no bad experience at all. Besides parking, it’s a first come first serve.

• Studio Villa

What I didnt like is the timing of complimentary shuttle bus to and from Disney. Too early to pick up to and from hotel to Disney. We have to get up early so we can catch it in the morning and have to leave early again from Disney...

I loved the place itself because everything is here already...gym..pool..little grocery...resto..just like a small community but we stayed there because of Disneyworld😊

It was terrible and dnt not comfortable at all!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

Well to start at check in when we didn't receive any welcome packet as we seen others receive. Or talked to anyone to give information about the location. We were given incorrect directions to the villa where we were suppose to vacation at, waited 30 minutes to find way to unpack bags at this incorrect location, couldn't find the village number than to be told we were in the incorrect villa. Had to pack luggagw back up.Went back to the front desk the representative that gave us the map and had drawn the direction on where to go wasn't there, another representative was ,he didn't apologize for thr inconvenience, just took the incorrect map crumbled it and threw it in the trash can and gave another one. When we get to the correct location, there was no linen for the pull out sofa for the little ones bedtime. I called the 8888 number they stated it would take 25 minutes that turned to be over 1hr wait and 2more calls. When the linens was brought no one knocked at the door just dropped them at the door and we figured that out around 2 am when opening the door to check. The wood on the bedroom headboard was damaged and over the floor, dead insect in the sheets and a cockroach dead on the floor as if house keeping said the hell with cleaning it up for it to be presentable and comfortable for quest stay. By far the worst experience with westgate!!!

The only thing that was fair and that my children enjoyed was the poll and pool activities.

Last minute resort switch
    • Studio Villa

I previously booked a stay at a resort that proved to be a nightmare when I checked in. I had to immediately find an alternative lodging spot. Glad I chose this facility. Loved the resorts and amenities! Would definitely stay here again!

We enjoyed the balcony overlooking the pool and all the...
    • Studio Villa

I called the morning of our departure and asked for a late checkout. (Giving us until 11, instead of 10). My request was denied, claiming they were booked to capacity. However, when I inquired about extending our stay for an extra night, they were happy to accommodate that. I found that to be confusing and a bit irritating. The pullout bed was not very comfortable for my daughter and she ended up sleeping on the floor. Also, we opted for a poolside room with our room on the 4th floor. It was very loud at night...but I can’t complain too much..they gave us the option for a lakeview.

We enjoyed the balcony overlooking the pool and all the amenities it offers. We liked having the small kitchen for having coffee and breakfast in the morning. The king sized bed was comfortable. Overall, it’s a nice place to call home for a few nights and is located in a great area.

The stay was ok
    • Studio Villa

I went to Duffy Restaurant. I had to walk out. My server was very rude .They couldn't cook me a medium hamburger. The server told me it has to be well done.I called the manager she was very unprofessional so I went higher up no call back.Dont go it's Terrible.

The bed was very comfortable.

The stuff are very nice.
    • Studio Villa

We had to go through time share presentation for more than 90 min. The free breakfast was not worth waiting. They also served with paper plates. It was bad. We missed half of our last day at Disney world. The door lock was broken.

The stuff are very nice.

Beautiful property in and out!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

First things first! The parking situation was terrible. When you have to plan your day to make it back before a certain time to ensure you have a parking spot... it’s a problem. When we first got there, it kind of felt funny, when we first got the room key, the concierge called a girl to grab the key from him and walk us directly across to give the key to another gentleman that invited us to breakfast (and that whole sales thing they have going on). But I do understand they are trying to sell too... I just didn’t like it.

Beautiful property in and out! So much to do there. The shuttle was so helpful! The room was nothing short of AMAZING! We will probably being staying here every chance we get!!

No comment at this time
    • Studio Villa

Parking in parking garage due to no parking available near my building room 2455 and having to walk all the way to the back to my room late at night after being told trolly would take me to my room and they passed right by me without offering me a ride. That was very disappointing.

Shopping and restaurants were all near

Convenient location for all the parks, free parking,...
    • Studio Villa

Staff was not terribly friendly, chlorine in pool was excessive (the kids complained about it ruining their hair), service from staff was slow (waited 3 hours for TP delivery to room after calling 2x), pool music started at 0830 and went until 2300 (do not reccomend a room poolside room) and overall the resort did not treat us like we were "VIP guests" or how other resorts have made us feel in the past. It is a timeshare resort so be aware on arrival they will try to sell you ownership immediately. Lastly, our door to our balcony was off tract and the metal was warped so bad our children (9 & 10) couldnt even open it or close it. For the price of the room and service there is room for improvement.

Convenient location for all the parks, free parking, restaurant located on site, plenty to do on a day off from the parks.

• Studio Villa

Parking is horrible where we had to drive a distance to a parking garage. No parking was available at or anywhere near the villa where we stayed. We parked on the fifth floor and had to wait for free transport from resort staff.

I like that this property have a lot of amenities to entertain guess.

I will come back anyway
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The room service was so bad. they never come to clean when you call them . sometimes they tell you they will send someone but they never came. We spent 7 days no one come to clean for us . i don't know if it's because we wake up late we never let them come early to clean with the do not distub sign. But when we call for them to clean no one show up.

Almost everything

It was very disappointing and honestly ruined our whole time in Orlando.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Neighbors that were obnoxious from 1 to 4am each night we were there. We literally got no sleep. We called security several times however it did not help and the last night we called they didn't even come to address the issue. Parking at the resort was horrible. Many times had to park 15 minute walk away. Storm came up while at the pool. We were told a shuttle would come get us to take us back to our room however the shuttle never showed up.

It was great outside of my room.
    • Studio Villa

The room I stayed in was freezing cold and there were bugs around the door and we even had to kick one out lol. I called to get a room change and after staying on the phone for 15 minutes no one could change my room. They brought an AC guy who didn’t fix the problem and a “bug guy” ( aka guy with Walmart raid) to spray. Overall the room stay was uncomfortable because I couldn’t sleep due to feeling extremely cold and the though of seeing another bug in the room. The room was also not as pretty or modern looking as the pictures. It looked like a best western with a nicer bathroom. So I was a bit disappointed I didn’t get the “resort” feel from the room AT ALL for the price. I would have been more comfortable at a Marriott or somewhere I’ve stayed before for a lesser price.

The property was great! A lot of amenities. The pools and food were fantastic and everyone was helpful.

Never again
    • Studio Villa

The property was nasty my room had bugs all in it the bed sheets were nasty and full of hair my tub was full of hair and the fridge didn’t work! I paid for a room with balcony and separate shower from hot tub and I got a room that was horrible with none of the features I ordered! I did not enjoy the place I never had a place to park and I also had a creep that walked passed my room and stood in front of my wind every night! I will never stay here again! I wish I could get a refund. I highly suggest people to not stay here don’t let the price fool ya!

Nothing! absolutely nothing

I had an amazing stay definitely considering becoming an owner
    • Studio Villa

The shuttle service was very poor security was highly unprofessional chewing gum with comb in hair on face book laughing loudly very rude

The bell boys were amazing room service house keeping was amazing

The property was well kept and the room was nice.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Property was nice but parking late at night was terrible. Was told there was security at the garage to give you a ride but wasn't. Had a refrigerator that didn't make ice and where we stayed there was no ice machines.

The property was well kept and the room was nice.

It was ok. I wouldn't stay again.
    • Studio Villa

There was hair left on the tub and on the toilet. The toilet was left with cleaning product on it. It took 20 mins to check in and there were so many people there that there wasn't any parking close to our building.

Property is beautiful.

I had a pleasurable experience.
    • Studio Villa

The air conditioner stopped cooling off for a period of time, but finally reached our desired temperature.

I was pleased with the room accommodations and the food.

The Room was very nice, lots of things to do with your...
    • Studio Villa

I did not like waking up at 5am to my room Filling up with marijuana smoke. from the neighbors smoking. The marijuana smoke seeping through the air ducts and exposing my children 2yr old, 8 yr old and 9 yr old. Not Happy

The Room was very nice, lots of things to do with your family my 3 kids would have had fun if we had stayed longer.

Over all it was good
    • Studio Villa

The price was higher than the last time for the same reservation, and when i asked to give me some discount, they didn't :(

The place, the design of the property, and tbe comfort of it.

I would return at a discounted rate!
    • Studio Villa

I had air conditioner problems and as an older woman going thru menopause, I had a very uncomfortable night. When I called the front desk to complain they weren't to accommodating. I had to actually say well how about doing X,Y,Z then oh yeah I guess we can do that. I wasn't very happy with that! Also, I really didn't appreciate the amount of kids swimming in the hot tub without adults supervision. Which isn't safe anyway! but no staff members felt it was necessary to ask them to play else where. Then the hot tub at the other pool location was closed, a bit annoying for a short trip.

Bed was very comfy and I loved the screened balcony because I could leave it open and no bugs came in.

Grateful we only had one night there.
    • Studio Villa

We were dismayed to find such appalling WiFi that made our work trip extremely challenging. Not something you'd expect from such a large resort. Having failed to get any work done, we decided to go out and use the facilities but were met with frustration there too - a very narrow boating area, bikes not allowed as a storm may have been on the way and all the outside bars/cafes closed at 6pm! Not a trip to be repeated I'm afraid.

The rooms were really spacious and comfortable.

Will book it for all my Orlando visits
    • Studio Villa

Beautiful grounds, amazing room, complimentary upgrade,best steak ever at the sports bar,convient to everything...the only thing I would change is to add a shuttle to the convention center however it's only about a 10min drive.

I will never stay there again or recommend this place.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

Parking was horrible had to park over 2 buildings away everynight. Having a bad back and walking that far was horrible was out of breath before I could even get to the building. Nothing was stated about a security deposit. Staff calling and waking me early in the morning to ask about my stay.

...😬

Dont want to go back home now.
    • Studio Villa

well there's nothing further the resort can do about this,besides providing onsite transportation that they already do, but the property is very expansive. a good hike to get from one side to the other.

beds are very comfy. facility has everything. no need to even go off property except for the parks, then transportation is provided. even onsite transportation will get you anywhere on the resort. safe, friendly, top shelf, world class accommodations.

It was good overall.
    • Three-Bedroom Villa

Outdoor Jacuzzi not working. Indoor Jacuzzi is worhless. Elevator not working... which sucked for my 82 year old mother who couldn’t go out with us the last night of our stay. This trip was her birthday present so that really hurt. Staff was not friendly except for valet and cleaning staff. No one smiles around there. Maybe that’s just an Orlando thing. A “lazy river” was advertised but it had not been built yet. This was the main reason for booking this hotel.

Beds were great. Cleaning staff was awesome. Everyone else didn’t have a clue and could care less about answering questions. Pool was super nice. Rooms are huge and fully equipped. Quiet too.

The rooms were nice and clean and the pools were clean.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The parking. Could not find a spot. If you had to go to the front desk you couldn't find a spot. Our room was at the back of the property and it was very difficult to get a shuttle. The room has a coffee pot but there is no coffee cups in the room. No Ice in the freezer if though there is an ice maker. I couldn't make it to the sales meeting and had to go to three different people to get my 20 dollar deposit back.

The rooms were nice and clean and the pools were clean. People were friendly.

Beautiful place to vacation
    • Studio Villa

We weren't notified that the resort we reserved was under construction therefore we were placed in a room without a tub nor spa but only a shower. We paid for something we didn't get for the 1st night.

We were accommodated for the mistake that the resort made... loved the resort that we finally received which was everything we reserved plus an extra room... It was everything we expected it to be.

Westgate Resort Group are timeshare punters.
    • Studio Villa

The rooms were not serviced. The hotel staff constantly try to sell you timeshare. The breakfast is served on disposable plates and off very poor quality. The entire time you are observed by a timeshare salesmen. The staff become very rude and uninterested when you decline the persistent sales offers. The staff are not honest, as we were dissuaded from staying at the westgate vacation villas as they stated that this was a terrible resort. We did stay at the Villas and this resort is infinitately better.

It was rainy, aggressive, fun, and surprising
    • Studio Villa

The Timeshare presentation was a little aggressive and awkward but I would go back to Westgates but a different resort.

I picked the location to celebrate my one year anniversary with my husband. And I had a great time and I didn't want to leave.

Very nice room and close to universal studios and Walmart.
    • Studio Villa

Was offered a free breakfast then it turns out in order to get the breakfast we had to listen to a time share sales pitch.

The bed was very comfortable and the staff was very helpful.

Nice balcony, very private.
    • Studio Villa

The rooms are very outdated and old/smell old. Also getting to international drive is way harder than just jumping under the highway it is a lot of traffic. The hotel buffet breakfast was absolutely disgusting! Any gas station would taste better, save your taste buds and money.

Nice balcony, very private.

The room was nice and the view we got was awesome.
    • Studio Villa

Can’t really think of anything negative to say

The room was nice and the view we got was awesome. We didn’t get to do any activities they had at the hotel but the things they had seemed pretty cool. Staff was always friendly and helpful.

Awesome staff.
    • Studio Villa

The keys of the room kept stop working every 3 days. This wasn’t a huge problem, but it is quite annoying to walk to the reception 1 or 2AM to fix the keys.

Awesome staff. Aways helpful and friendly.

great location ...
    • Studio Villa

my air was broken the first night when I told them they fixed it the next day no apology staff just started at me.

it was nice close to everything and or you can stay right there and have a nice weekend

Went to one of the rooms the commode was completely broke.

Quiet and peaceful

Went to one of the rooms the commode was completely broke. Went to another room the AC was completely broke and didn't get fixed until 8 the next morning they extended my stay to 7:30 I was locked out the room the whole time

We enjoyed the property and amenities.
    • Studio Villa

Restaurant service. The wait staff was not engaged in their duties. Service was slow. I ate at the restaurants three different occasions. I ordered food and drink items That the waitress never ordered or brought to my table at breakfast. For dinner I ordered wings and they were recooked. I immediately told the waitress that I wasn’t happy with the way they looked, she responded “ I don’t eat wings, so I don’t know what they’re supposed to look like”. I asked her to please ask the the manager to come to our table. She was very defensive also. She admitted they were “pre-cooked”. She called them lightly blanched, but they were burnt and dry. She took them off the check, but I feel like I had to insist. I felt like there was no accountability for giving poor service.

Beds were very comfortable. The rooms had all the essentials we needed.

Great amenities, great location
    • Studio Villa

I wish there were more activities by the pool. I wish the gym was 24/7. I also would appreciate if it had a buffet breakfast option for those that are staying on the property. The breakfast was onky doe those taking a tour of the property for the timeshare.

I loved all the amenities, the arcade, the peddle boats, the pools. I appreciate the service of house keeping. The bed was so comfy and the room on the first floor had a nice screened in back patio. The gym was great. I am big gym goer and I appreciated all the equipment it had. The view of the lake was great and the location was perfect, parallel to I drive, and down the way from orlando.

Very good place worth the money to relax with family.
    • Studio Villa

The fact they called me everyday trying to sold me a timeshare. I believe that if you pay the retail price in advance that means you are not interested in buying.

Westgate is a good destination for a family oriented vacation. It is close to everything. I did have a really nice time.

Great until our last night
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

On our last night around 12am there was an altercation in the parking lot... we were located on the 5th floor&we could hear every word. So much profanity. It woke up or 7 year old daughter from her sleep. She was terrified & confused as to what was going on. It was like a riot so many people trying to fight each other. Terrible way to end our trip.

Everything was amazing.. up until our last night. We loved the villa overall. & the Jacuzzi tub was a great touch to the room.

Lack of parking spent nearly an hour just trying to find a...
    • Studio Villa

Lack of parking spent nearly an hour just trying to find a parking spot. And still ended up parking about a 2 block walk away from the room. What was the point of the parking pass?

Lovely location, shame about the overt sales approach and on site pricing
    • Studio Villa

100% sales approach from the moment that you entered reception they were trying to upsell you/passed your room key between staff so that you had to have a sales conversation with them before you could get your room key back. Prices in the onsite shop were beyond belief - 10 dollars for a box of cereal.

Location was lovely and rooms spacious and pleasant

The property was good.
    • Studio Villa

Our bathroom was clean when we arrived and we asked three times before some arrived from housekeeping to clean it.

The property was good. It was a timeshare so you had to give them some of your time.

There are lots of amenities on site, as well as planned...
    • Studio Villa

The parking is horrible. Each building prob has over 100 units and little more than 30 parking spots each. We had to park a 10 min hike away from the building we were staying in. They do run a golf cart shuttle service around the grounds, but u can wait up to 15-20 min for that. Also it was strongly implied that all rooms had jacuzzis and balconies (which REALLY drew us in), our room had neither. 😕 other than that, it was a great room.

There are lots of amenities on site, as well as planned activities for a wide age range. The bed was SUPER comfy. And with a nearly 50/50 split between the big three (universal, Disney, and sea world), the location really can’t be beat.

Not the worst resort ever, but needs some serious improvements and upgrades.
    • Studio Villa

Ok, so as a whole we did not enjoy our full experience here and neither did any other guest we ran into. Main thing that happened was on our first night at 4:30 in the morning we had a strange man in a suit knock on our door twice and wake us up. We did not answer and immediately after some woman called our room and asked for a "Chelsea." The front desk said that no one had called our room and it took me calling three different times for them to actually talk to the security guard and send him up. Now he was wonderful. He said drunk people do that all the time?! Ok?! Well we were up until like 8 am and it ruined our whole first day we had planned. The WiFi DOES NOT work!!! It says you're "signed in" but in actuality you are NOT! I used ALL my data unknowingly because of this! Also, they have cable and a DVD player literally from 2002! There is NO TV guide, no HD, no new cable, no movies or tv shows to purchase or watch. The DVD player didn't even have a remote or a way to rewind and fast forward. What do people with kids do here?! Also, there is an ice bucket and NO ice machines ANYWHERE. You get ONE bag of coffee, a coffee maker, NO mugs, and NO filters. Buy all of your own stuff! Also, there is no good place to walk your dog..except the parking lot. This place has some serious improvements to make but all in all I did not have a HORRIBLE time.

The best thing about this place was that it was clean and the bed was very comfortable! Also, the huge screened in porch and large spa bathtub were very nice to have. The porch did not have any tears and let no bugs in so we kept the doors open most of the time. It also felt very private, and we loved that. The staff was very nice! We had our dog with us and found it very comfortable for him also.

It was very clean.
    • Studio Villa

It was very loud and my room was joint eith guest that stayed up yelling and slamming doors the whole stay. It ruined my experience.

It was very clean. There was alot to do.

Fun
    • Studio Villa

I would like to have kitchenette with stove that’s what I included on bookings.

All in all stay is excellent experience. I will definitely recommend this to all my friends.

Very nice
    • Studio Villa

Right after we check in after a long day on the road we were sent over to an employee who told us about the free breakfast with the 90 min seminar which I felt pressured into. We were only there for 2 nights.

We enjoy the warm pool and hot tub. The location was very good with lots of resturants and stores around. Our room was the smallest size to rent but we thought it was very spacious with a nice balcony. We will be back!!

Pleasant and comfortable
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

The workers driving the golf carts by you rarely asked if you needed a ride to your building. I had to walk three times from the main lobby to building 60 which is the last building and plenty drove by me and looked like they speed up.

Good
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

My room didnt get cleaned twice. Also wanted to go on golf cart ride for grandson. Told they werent running only to see them everywhere! Not enough parking

The location. So much to do on site.

My stay was awesome
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

The pillows on the king bed are too big hard and bulky to sleep on.

The spacious rooms and kitchen. It that had everything inside to cook our meal and for my partner and i to feel completely satisfied. Thanks!

Fell very short of expectations.
    • Studio Villa

Room was filthy- had to be moved. Learned that room wasn’t ready for us. Second room was a little better- but not great. Had the noisiest family next to us. No plans of ever returning.

It was ok. I probably won’t stay there again
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

Parking is horrible. You should use some of the money you make and create a parking overflow so people don’t have to ride all over the property looking for a space to park. The sofa set needs to be updated it was worn out.

I liked the multiple pools

Weird
    • Studio Villa

Checking in was VERY OVERWHELMING AND CONFUSING!! We checked in, she then hands you off to another person who then passes you on to a third person! This man tells us we must attend a “free” breakfast the very next morning,then charges us $20. After we hear his speech, He then takes us to another person then only to be pawned off to a 5th person all before allowing us to hold our room keys or leave!! It was so weird we felt overwhelmed, we had no idea this was a time share scheme! And honestly no one in there right mind would buy anything there! It was nothing like Booking.com made it out to be! Room was super small and the extra fold out bed was miserably uncomfortable you might as well sleep on a piece of paper! We didn’t feel our room was that clean but we weren’t there all that much! I would not recommend or stay here again!

Mr Pringle was so nice, friendly and funny! Good location minutes from Universal and Sea World!

Good price & quality, a few additional touches would have been nice
    • Studio Villa

I didn’t like that I only got one coffee pouch to last me three days, they wanted me to go to their market place to pick up another free one which is difficult when on a business trip. The plastic blinds constantly clapped together due to the air conditioning and was rather annoying while trying to sleep. They also placed me in a room facing a very loud pool when they knew I was there for business (I told them). People would swim until after 11pm.

I liked that this is very close to the conference center, abundance of quality pillows, easy and safe parking, and a comfortable bed.

I would come back.
    • Studio Villa

Temp control in the room seemed to only want to be 68F degrees and would not adjust to a higher setting. because of my short time in the room I did not report this to management. Shuttle to the Orange county Convention Center would be a nice add as it is a short distance and would potentially add customers while conventions are active.

Bed was very comfortable Nice and Quiet area. Shuttles to theme parks and on site shuttles a nice bonus, even though I only used the on site shuttles between my room and the main office and restaurant area.

We love Westgates lakes resort and recommend it for all tourists
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

The sofa bed needs changing now, same as the ones 15 years ago when we last visited The on site Market is expensive but apart from that I really couldn’t complain

Location was excellent near the tourist attractions Staff are so friendly and so welcoming Amazing Jacuzzi in the room we had No fuss when checking in The maids do an amazing job, they actually exceeded my expectations On site swimming pools and great kids activities

For a report we have stayed at three and this is a 3.
    • Studio Villa

For price you would think that everyday they would put new soap shampoo and towel in the room. We stayed 3 days room was cleaned everyday, bed made everday, but only the first and last day we stayed was the room restcked.

The screen in porches.

Overall good stay
    • Studio Villa

Check in was after 4 and they do not vacuum room or clean bathroom while you stay. Had to ask for towels and wash clothes.

Like the different activities on the resort. Staff was nice.

Overall the room was nice .
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

I had no idea what the VIP room meant i honestly picked it by accident. But when i got there the information was very misleading i got up early to go on a tour and lunch to only find out i needed to make 40,000 a year for also o felt i was being scammed into getting a 100.00 credit card they started asking me about my household income and something tht proves me and my boyfriend lived together and none of this information was provided to me on the website. We came to celebrate something personal we went to a theme park and had no intentions on doing any of the festivities at the resort any way so i was very upset to find that when i originally checked in the offers was presented as a gift for staying there while ultimately it was solely based off my income . Really didn’t appreciate that at all next time we will just stay at a regular resort this was was too misleading..

I loved the room it was very nice .!

This resort exceeded so many expectations and we will be back to more then likely buy here.

That we must leave .

Pools were a blast . Lots of activities. Rooms were very clean the staff was so friendly. Parking was not bad . Beds were super comfy!

I was able to text housekeeping with my concerns.
    • Studio Villa

The facilities were, ok. I did see a roach on the last day. Everything was "surface"clean. I brought Lysol wipes with me and had to use them...especially on the couch. Shower needs caulking. Definitely not worth $179 per night. I should've just gotten a hotel.

I was able to text housekeeping with my concerns. That was convenient.

The property was great the staff the rooms the pool areas no...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The bar resteraunt manager was rude and disrespectful i filed complaintand still haven't received a update like they stated i would so if i go to hotel again i will not go to that place again

The property was great the staff the rooms the pool areas no issue

Not as good as the reviews
    • Studio Villa

We booked a room with kitchen and we got an old room with scary furnitures and without a place for cooking. We had a small fridge and that’s all. I went to the lobby expecting a change of room and the person attending me just wanted to get rid of me and told me the hotel was fully booked. They treat you good for a “free breakfast “ of 90 minutes for marketing. And seems to be that they didn’t update any furniture from the day they opened the resort.

Property was nice and well maintained but too big and too...
    • Studio Villa

Property was nice and well maintained but too big and too crowded. Rooms are noisy and odors get in the room from the other rooms too easily. One night we could hardly sleep because they were smoking in the room next to us!!! Called the lobby and no body answer at midnight, not really a good experience.

Your resort made my daughter's bday celebration extra memorable!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

Parking in the garage at night so far away from our room. A small disappointment but easy to overlook!

Excellent customer service. Beautiful room/bathroom. I liked having fully equipped kitchen and how balcony.

The property was very nice
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

I didn't like that we we're told we would spend an hours going over a presentation for the new water park ans or turned into a sale pitch that last about 3 hours.

The property was very nice