Reviews of Magnuson Grand Hotel Madison 3 stars

3510 Millpond Road, Madison, WI 53718, USA

#42 of 55 hotels in Madison

Love this place.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

This was out second visit. Again the night shift front desk worker Marci was such a pleasure. The other shifts could use a little customer service training. Smile and be more welcoming.

Very comfortable and family friendly place. We will return.

Good enough for the price
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

Located in the middle of nowhere, strange men loiter here (my girlfriend felt uncomfortable) and the hotel has a bit of a creepy and run-down vibe.

Wasn't too bad considering it's one of the cheapest hotels in Madison. Okay value for the price. At least they had a nice indoor pool.

3.5
    This place is dirty and prior to arriving I called the hotel...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Went to check out and had to wait 20 minutes. Before the staff person returned to the front desk

This place is dirty and prior to arriving I called the hotel 4 times to confirm the reservation and never got anyone to answer the phone

Decent place with a few flaws.
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

The trash can next to elevator was overflowing when I arrived, told manager next day, still disgusting the day I left. . The lobby did not look fresh and inviting.

The bed and linens were lovely. My room was very clean.

My husband would not return.
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

It smelled like smoke. We saw an employee smoking right outside the hotel. I read no smoking on or in the property on a green sheet of paper on the check-in desk.

Room was clean.

Dirty, smelly, yucky
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Smelled of urine, stained sheets, dirty everything. Breakfast was terrible (frozen egg patty) and no juice. almost left but work paid for stay and I could not.

There was nothing to like. Never going again. Disgusting.

Clean.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Its name makes it sound better than it is, it's a pretty standard hotel. A little hard to find because it's off a winding road with no real advertisement

Clean. Comfortable. Close to the interstates.

Best hotel we have stayed at in a long time.
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

The front desk worker Marcia went above and beyond to make our stay great. We will definitely be back. The room was clean, comfortable, quiet and affordable. We got the jacucci suite. Jacuzzi was very clean. Room was very large.

The hotel was alright, for the price it was worth it.
    • King Room - Disability Access

The staff at check-in were not friendly and seemed inconvenienced. My room was not ready at 3:25 and I did not get the original room that I booked. I was charged for the stay of 2 adults and only booked a room for 1 adult and 2 children. The elevator floor was wet every time I used it. Upon check out, there was no staff at the front desk and just a sign that said the staff was helping another guest - I left my keys on the counter and hoped they checked me out!

The breakfast was good and the room was large. The pool was open until midnight which was wonderful for children who wanted to swim in the evening.

Would not stay here again or recommend to anyone.
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

Breakfast sucked--no decaf available--only in room. Food warmers too close together, kept burning my hand trying to get food out. Tongs available slipped off of food covers--should have had pot holders. Had to ask for more towels--booked a double only towels for one in room. Were not told about the $10 free gambling coupon even though the front desk knew we were going there. Not enough staff--no one at front desk when we checked out. Left keys behind counter on desk.

The room was fine for price paid and conveinient location by casino.

It was a relaxing quiet stay!
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

The only thing I didn't like was that the coffeemaker in the room didn't work but that wasn't that bad because they did always have coffee made in the lobby!

It was always quiet, clean and everyone was very friendly and helpful! I liked it so much that I stayed an extra day!

Our toilet wasn’t working properly and didn’t get fixed...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our toilet wasn’t working properly and didn’t get fixed while we were there. Waited several minutes before someone came to the front desk for assistance to inform them of our toilet issue.

I like the location that's about it
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast was terrible it was the same thing everyday the people next to us was loud we didn't even enjoy our stay like last time

I like the location that's about it

A very good value in the local area for a hotel stay!
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

The bath towels weren’t very soft or comfy and the room a/c didn’t keep the king-size room cool enough.

The bed was quite comfortable and the room was cleaned well every day. The hot breakfast was varied and filling, the staff very friendly, and the hotel was very clean! A very good value!

Overall this place is fine, nothing fancy. Our room was clean. I was surprised how quiet it was as w
    • King Room - Disability Access

Breakfast started late on Tuesday and was only ok. You have to un plug the coffee maker to plug in the microwave.also the mugs provided for the kuerig coffee maker are small and overflow.

I love that there is free popcorn in the evening. There was a fridge and microwave in our room and that was nice too.

The staff was very friendly and helpful.
    • Double Suite

The room needed some repairs. The refrigerator did not work. There was no hot water for breakfast in the morning.

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Terrible. Will never return.
    • Double Suite

Kept up until 1:00am by a party with a DJ below us. Not able to move us due to being full. Why the party participants weren't placed in the rooms above their party is unexcusable!!! Queen mattress on full frames, couple inches hanging off the sides.

short peaceful stay, would stay again
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

shower pressure was weak but did the job

was very comfortable- hot tub was out of order the first night but they had it fixed by the next, very close to casino slots

A little disappointed
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

We normally feel safe and have a pleasant stay..the last time we stayed there was a woman screaming on our floor in the hallway and police were all around..also the Jacuzzi was Not working.

Its close to the casino.

I would not choose to go there again
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

The hot tub was a cold tub and the jets never would turn on. The pool was filthy and kids were allowed to run free w/out any adult supervision. Very poor experience when my main concern in booking this place was to have a quality hot tub and pool time :-(

Cool but not comfortable,
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Manager,Supervisor, and Staff very rude and suspicious, they are friends with prostitutes and let them prostitute out of the hotel and they also have drug dealers dealing drugs out of the hotel and they are also friends with all the staff.

The breakfast bar.

Except for breakfast,hotel was alright
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

Breakfast was suppose to be at 7a.m. not ready till around 7:15.The Container for the juices must be cleaned or something. The orange juice I put in cup was not good, and water I got out of the same container,I had to dump it out! Aweful tasting,hope no body gets sick. My friend did the same.

Very friendly

Like staying in a really upscale homeless shelter, with hot tub and pool.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The horrendous behavior of other guests. Trash and litter in the parking lot. Non working key card.

Ironically the hotel itself isn't bad. It seemed doomed in our experience by its proximity to the HoChunk casino and the resultant clientele. Upon arrival, the parking lot is covered in litter and the entrance is swarming with smokers. In the lobby, there are multiple video gambling machines and overpriced booze is sold from behind the front desk. It seemed all of the guests were gambling patrons totally inconsiderate of their fellow guests. The breakfast was fine, if you don't mind the homeless shelter ambience set by the other guests. After breakfast, we returned to our room at 0930 AM to find the staff had inadvertently deactivated our key card long before the 1100 AM checkout time.

When I checked in beautifully..Place Mall convenience the ga
    • Double Suite

What could have been different is absolutely no drilling so loud it would have been nice to have a microwave which refrigerator that comes with I don't know how you warm your food up if you have a picture usually shouldn't have a microwave tomorrow whatever it's in the frigerator up there's no garbage bags and no cans and the drilling for 58 minutes I recorded was so loud and the front desk was so rude they should have told us that we would be woke up by pounding and Drilling in the ceilings and walls because they're doing construction I think that is very bad practices for $200.. I would absolutely say this was the worst day I've had in a year at least and the last one was a hurricane... I take medicine because I have anxiety and night terrors and waking up to that was not okay.

I woke up at 10 to 11 to drilling above my head so loud I couldn't even talk I couldn't watch TV and I recorded it 458 minutes I have a late check-out because I'm a genius level this was very unacceptable there also is no garbage bags at any garbage cans there is no microwave but there is a fridge which don't make sense to me and the banging above my head of drilling for an hour give you the worst headache ever also the person I'm with I am his personal care worker which is a nurse he is a Korean war vet and he woke up with his hands over his ears and fear I have it on video and this is completely unacceptable and every way I called the front desk they said we're sorry.. I have a flight to catch and this drilling so loud as you'll hear the video I miss my alarm wake up so if I miss my flight who's going to cover that I'm sorry that I am so upset at this but I am I had to comment 86 year old gentleman down yelling at him...

Weekend get away
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

Breakfast items were not all ready when they were supposed to be. Eggs came out long after the biscuits and gravy. Bathroom door had chipped and peeling paint. Floor lamp next to bed didn't work.

Comfortable bed and nice amenities plus close to the casino

Very clean & comfortable bed.
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

When we first arrived we had to hunt for someone to check us in; however, once we did she was very accommodating. Also, when we came down for breakfast only an hour after it began the food and coffee was all gone and we had to wait for everything to be replenished.

Very clean & comfortable bed. Also liked the soft towels!

Eh......I might come back...........or not

The water damage caused by the FAULTY Vent Tub Drain

The water damage was NOT my liability! It was clearly the Vent Drain in the Tub being Plugged! I was charged $202.94 for a damage to the property that I clearly did NOT do!!!

I’ll be back.
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

If I was going to say something I wish a little more thought went into the beer selection. For example, if it’s october get some October fest beers or if it is the holidays get some holiday beers. We come here when we just want to get away for a night and that would make the stay for us a little more fun

We stayed here once before and think your jacuzzi rooms are reasonably priced. We like the idea of being able to get a pizza and cold beer without leaving the hotel, and if we want to play a couple slots we can. The girl down stairs was nicely dressed and very kind. I don’t remember her name. I am sure you can find it out though. Give her a raise!

We had a few issues, but overall, it's a nice hotel for the money.
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

We had issues logging on to their free internet, but the front desk clerk was able to assist us. The room safe was locked, so we were not able to use it. The hot tub was not working, which was disappointing.

The hotel was very clean. The room was very big with a couch, refrigerator and microwave. Breakfast was ok. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Overall this property fit my needs and I would stay again
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

I had a King Whirlpool suit and do not think the jets in the tub had been cleaned out in a long bit of time. I had to fill and drain first because of all the stuff floating in the water including some bugs. Was unable to bring this up in the morning because no one was working the front desk there was just a sign with a slot that said checkout here.

I liked the fact that this property is outside of Madison but yet still very accessible to the highway.

It sucked
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I was refused a full refund when I found an infestation of biting aunts in my room. The room smelled and air filter was black! Staff didn't care!

The room was very quiet and the staff we spoke to were...
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

We arrived after dark and I think finding the actual driveway was a bit difficult due to the lack of a light at the corner/ entrance. Perhaps adding a light would make it perfect.

The room was very quiet and the staff we spoke to were friendly and helpful

Convenient and good value.
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

Internet on my Mac didn't work which they said they have problems with Mac connections sometimes. So that might be something to keep in mind if you have important internet work to do on a mac. The staff helped best they could and they had a business room to use so everything worked out fine. And that was the only slight problem I had there.

The hotel was great and the staff was friendly and were always helpful and accommodating. Everything was comfortable. Breakfast was good above average.

The breakfast was bleak and minimal.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very dark hallways. The staff did were not helpful. I had specifically asked for no housekeeping as I was staying for a few more nights. They entered the room anyway. My coffee pot was broke, they said they would replace it, they never did.

The breakfast was bleak and minimal. They didn't even have creamer for the coffee.

would not ever stay again
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

3 vending machines in the entire place & not one that worked.Sticky floors. Dirty walls. Pool area floor coming apart.

not one person behind the counter was seen all weekend. couldn't get towels or sheets for the pull out.

Dirty. Smelly. Not comfortable
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like how much I had to pay for how poor quality the hotel was.

Hallway was a mess. There was a weird smell in the rooms and in the hall. Rooms and facilities were not maintained. Would not recommend.

I would not recommend to families with kids who want to enjoy the facility.
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

I did not like that the pool was not heated. It was too small. There is not that much to do around the area. You have to atleast drive 15 to 20 minutes to find anything. If you are just looking to sleep and move on, its fine but if you want something to relax and enjoy the facility with family I would recommend another hotel chain.

Not bad for the money. The staff was very friendly. clean, spacious.

Nice place to stay
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

Lighting in bathroom was poor. Refrigerator was not working properly. Had to unplug and push in switch and replug.

Spacious and inviting. Loved the big room.

Good value'
    • Double Suite

Isolated from resturants and shops.

Big room with all facilities as expected. Also very nice coffee in reception. Easy walk to casino for cheap dinner and beer.

The beds were very comfortable.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent and the food kept on coming. The desk clerk was smiling and friendly. We stay at mid range hotels all the time. This one stood out as one of the best.

I got bed bugs.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I got bed bugs. It was disgusting and embarassing and really painful. Gross feeling. I had to go to the doctor. I truly thought I had chicken pocks at age 57. What else would I think ? I had no idea it looked clean and nice. Oops I wrote in the wrong square. Oh well.

Very nice place to stay for a quick overnight.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I really can't say anything could have been better. Everything was good.

The location was convenient right off the interstate. The beds were very comfortable and the room was spacious. The front desk staff was very nice. I did not have the breakfast, so I can't speak about that. I would definitely stay there again if my travels ever take there.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

We only stayed one night.
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

We only stayed one night. The breakfast was good and we stayed in a nice, clean and comfortable room. We checked in late and needed to get to a store and the kind lady working at the front desk was very helpful giving directions.

Near perfect and super friendly! I'd definitely stay here again!
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

The staff was extremely pleasant. I'm from Texas and we're a "blended family" and not used to the people I live around being anywhere near this friendly. My two year old terrorizes people with her unbelievably energetic personality and the housekeeping staff was not immune but they treated her so unbelievably kindly. She was no bother. I even forgot to tip housekeeping one day and felt awful and it didn't impact their service ONE bit before I remembered the next day. The pool and fitness center and hot tub are behind closed doors where children can't get to them so there's no concern regarding safety at all in that regard. The credit card charges were accurate and unlike anywhere else I've booked through, there was nothing that I was unaware of or any hidden charges attached. Considering staying here one more time before moving to the area.

Half and half
    • Double Suite

Well like I said the eggs are rubbery and the room was Dusty and had food particles in the top dresser drawer also the point where in the middle of night of girl got up because she had bed bugs and she got bit by a bed bug and then they came upstairs cuz I was sitting in the hallway and the hallway and they said yep you have bed bugs so they moved her downstairs so second floor to a Jacuzzi room. I would not stay there again.

The eggs be kind of rubbery but I like the front lobby that was nice and I like the fact that you had a hot tub jacuzzi I like that you had a business center it was open 24/7 my room I love the beds it was still a bit Dusty in there and had crumbs in the dresser drawer.

Good stay after sketchy first impression
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Came from state where open alcohol is prohibited. Patrons in lobby with open beer cans in hand. Does not feel safe when a bunch of men with tattoos drinking beer in lobby is first impression and I am checking in as party of 2 females at 930 pm. Also did not think the 2 gambling machines in lobby was a good impression. I expected rowdiness at night, but then it was surprisingly quiet.

Breakfast server very congenial, asking what he could do to help, then asking if all was alright. He even brought last cooked waffle to my table.

The bed was super comfortable
    • King Room - Disability Access

Staff was awful and intrusive. Walked into my room without knocking. Didn't make the pizza I ordered for over an hour.

The bed was super comfortable

Disappointed
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

There were individual shampoo, conditioner, and lotion in the bathroom, however they all had been opened and used. Refrigerator was broken and barely kept things cool.

Pillows were comfy

Staff was very friendly.
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

no meat provided for breakfast. Also waffle maker was burning waffles. Need to replace.

Staff was very friendly. Answered all questions. Room was very clean.

Nice rooms but poor customer service
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

They wouldn't price match the quoted price from booking.com. I paid more for the room and was not informed of the price until check out. The hot tub didn't work. The kitchen attendant was trying to fix the pancake maker and it was inconvient for all who were trying to dish up. They only had one high chair and had to wait for the other family to finish using it.

Comfortable beds.

Bed slept comfortably.
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

There was no coffee pot in our room. We had the cups and all the items, just no pot. When we told the staff, the did nothing to correct the issue. There was no ice in the ice machine.

Bed slept comfortably. Spa bath was very relaxing -enough hot water to fill it w/out having to wait for hot water. Check in was easy.

Poor quality hotel for being so expensive / awful people working.
    • Double Suite

Everything. I will never stay there again, and I don't recommend anyone else does either. the pool was dirty and small, the food was cheap and crappy, and the management sucks and should be fired. I will not stay here, and I highly advise others too as well. not to mention, the bed had gross Beatles under the bed, and the AC didn't work.

Nothing, the staff is rude, and told me I wasn't charged twice. Then denied it when I provided proof, they are out of line and charge my card TWICE after I left. The manager should be fired for the customer service she had.

It was a good pleasant stay. I would certainly recommend this hotel for a budget trip!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast options cud have been more, the Indoor pool water was cold to swim, the fitness center was closed without any access to use it.

The hotel room was nice and spacious. The front desk staff was courteous to provide more details on what we were looking for. The breakfast had limited options but tasted good! I would certainly recommend this place for a budget trip!

Good place to stay while on the road.
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

The free wifi was insufficient to do anything but get connected. I ended up disconnecting and using my own data plan to get anything done.

Room was very comfortable, spacious, and quiet. Breakfast bar looked good and actually had protein instead of all carbs although I really didn't take the time to eat. Easy to fine and near the expressway.

Relaxing and affordable
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

My room's TV had a line through it and was moved to another room.but was told their were other rooms with same issue with TV .

Some rooms have rotating TV stabds while others are stationary.

6.0
    The room was clean
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

Some of staff didn't know how to check us in. My wife was there before me and wouldn't let her in to the room until I paid it

The room was clean

The lady at the front desk was very nice and did the best...
    • Double Suite

They could not find my reservations in the system. Then once we checked in later in the day they were notified of my reservatioin they couldn't find and we we r charged the wrong amount.

The lady at the front desk was very nice and did the best should could as it was very busy.

Great stay...only one problem!
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

We were on the 2nd floor. The windows were screwed shut and couldn't open. I have some anxiety and require fresh air. My hubby ended up getting a tool from our vehicle and taking the screws out so we could open the window. I slept so much better the second night. I previously felt trapped. I don't think its right that the windows couldnt be opened, its a safety issue as well. This should definitely be changed!

Loved our jacuzzi suite. We will be returning often.

High price doesn't include earplugs
    • Double Suite

There was a graduation party That had very loud music until well after midnight. It was very difficult to sleep and could hear it from our room on the second floor. I complained twice, and the music would be turned down a bit for and then would work its way back up to a higher level. It was really irritating... especially for the price they charged us.

The breakfast was limited,,,all sugared cereal would have...
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

The breakfast was limited,,,all sugared cereal would have been nice to have oatmeal, or more fruit, we were charged for an extra night through booking ,com but the woman assured us that she would credit that extra room on our charge card,,,we will be checking, otherwise a nice stay

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Affordable;
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

Affordable; Great value for the money. Clean and tidy as well. Nice location right off the interstate. Located next to a casino if that happens to interest anyone.

Nice place to visit!
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

It really wasn't anything near as far as restaurants and the motor shop was very loud.

Me and my wife enjoyed how quiet and comfy the hotel was. The king size bed was great. I would visit again!

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

We highly recommend the Jacuzzi suite for a mini getaway anytime!
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

We booked the Jacuzzi suite for our honeymoon. It was fabulous! The room was quiet, with no hallway noise or even noise from the Jacuzzi to the bed! We enjoyed the continental breakfast and the friendly staff. We we're very glad we stayed 2 nights!

Good hotel, better than basic
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

The room could have used some minor repairs. There was garbage left in the hallway, but housekeeping did pick it up the following day. I didn't like that Booking.com offered two options, one with and the other without breakfast included (a $90 difference for two guests for two nights), but when we arrived at the hotel we learned that there was free continental breakfast included.

Room was clean and quiet. Staff were friendly and helpful.

It seems this hotel recently remodeled. I recommend you give this hotel a try.
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath

It seems that this hotel had a recent remodel. Unfourtunatly, it's plagued with bad reviews. Our stay was perfectly fine. No complaints. I recomend that you give this hotel a try since they recently remodeled it seems.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Great king size bed,but Don't be fooled by the free breakfast, horrible food.
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

The room stayed cold despite us turning the heat to 90. The water in the bathroom sink took too long to warm up, the eggs were microwaved..the breakfast pancake Maker was broken.. horrible breakfast.

The breakfast offered was horrible..the pancake Maker was broken, the eggs were microwaved eggs.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Location, location, location! Harley-Davidson dealer next door!
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

There was a good breakfast and the staff was very friendly and helpful. There was a Harley-Davidson dealer next door and a casino down the street. The staff gave me coupons for the casino and, for once, my $20 bet came back a winner! Great location!

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Terrible... I also have pictures but was unable to send..
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

I requested 1st floor, when I arrived they put me on the 4th floor, I don't go on elevators so I had to take the stairs. the room stunk and had some odor machine running when we got in the room. Then the next day we asked if we could get the lower level and she said she did not have the option to change that for us, we also were informed at that moment there were no cleaning services for Christmas day in which nobody explained that when we arrived for check in. the stairway was filthy, something was spilled all over the floor and sticky and was not cleaned up our entire stay for I only use stairs and this is clearly a HAZARD. The girl that was working when we left didn't even ask how our stay was or sorry she couldn't accommodate us for another room. Very disappointed in this stay especially for the price, where is under cover boss when you need them, JUST SAYING...

10.00 rewards voucher from casino

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

Excellent bang for your buck!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Newly updated. Pool was warm, breakfast was good. Honestly, I stayed at the Hilton the night before and this hotel was WAY better and the cost was great!The gentleman who helped with breakfast was very friendly and helpful. If I'm ever in Madison again, I would stay here again!

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Sorry help
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

Nobody was there to check me in then my first room was dirty then I got charged twice for one room

Yes u charged me twice for one room and I still don't have my money back yet

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Great quality for price!
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

Staff seemed to have no power over a group of men in the entry and halls who catcalled and harassed me.....

Warm pancakes with a decent breakfast in the morning, get up early!

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

would not stay there again
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

only had one small bar of hand soap. hot tub didn't work properly and appeared dirty. Breakfast was so so

the bed was fine and the room was fairly clean

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Overall adequate but not great for the price.
    • King Room - Disability Access

Air should not blow directly onto the bed; there was no counter space nor hooks in bathroom to put things when showering; there was no small table or extra chair in the room.

Room was large and bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

The price was not in line for the quality of the room and services.
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

The breakfast was poor. 1. Pancakes were rubbery 2. The scrambled eggs were also rubbery as if they were cooked at a prior time and warmed up. The room was ok but for the couch. It was stained and one of the cushions was ripped. The front desk staff were not as welcoming as we have experienced in other hotels. Poor maintenance of room, i.e., missing escutcheons on several sprinkler heads, poor patch and paint job on ceiling in bathroom and on wall above headboard.

the location was convienent

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Good value
    • Standard King Room with Sofa Bed

The brunch is awful: old, soft bananas, mushy apples, dried eggs, plastic pancakes, overall a poor selection.

Friendly gentleman at the front desk, despite being the only one and overworked.