Reviews of Westgate Town Center Resort 3 stars

7700 Westgate Boulevard, Celebration, Orlando, FL 34747, USA

#211 of 407 hotels in Orlando

Based on 2013 hotel reviews

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Room smelled like canubis from previous renter. Renters are housed based on race. Blacks (African Americans) are housed at the very back of the property. Too any Latinos that don't speak English. ie; lifeguards, staff located around the pool area.

Nothing!!

• Studio Villa

My door key to the outside door never worked after the guest in room A came. For some odd reason the dumb ass people kept locking the door so my key didn’t work and my tub leaked water all over the floor when u took a shower not to mention my living room tv didn’t work

The food at the water park

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

Late check in should be already 2oclock with the price you pay and it always take 45 min to an hour to check in if you be there at 4pm check-in which you are to get your money worth. Then after you wait that long they send you to another section to talk some more. Actually you don't check in until 7to 8 pm for $200 a night I don't think that is fair other than that it's a nice and very I mean very clean resort my kids will not stay at a motel anymore. We will not accept anything less we love Warfare. We have five kids and we are normal working people and with the price which we don't mind because it's worth it it's beautiful with plenty of allergies it's just not enough hours for the price.

I love it was very nice and clean met all my needs kids and husband loved if 😍😘😍😘

• Studio Villa

The check in lobby got so crowded due to so much guests causing us to wait for our turn for approximately one hours and forty-five minutes just to simply check in. My son and my husband got so discouraged and tired from waiting. You have to open more check in counters to avoid the long wait.

We like the various amenities and family oriented activities that are inclusive on our stay. These provide us several options to choose from daily.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Westgate is a huge money making scam. The rooms are poorly put together. The only offer shuttling and other extra services to owners only. We were asked multiple times to do the time share presentations and had to tell them multiple times, we were not interested. The washer/dryer in our room was broken. Maintenance came, but told me nothing was wrong with it, that I needed to keep running the dryer longer. I ran it for 3 hours! I do not recommend booking at this property, there are other resorts in the area that are just as nice that offer more to their customers.

The property was HUGE and had everything you could think of, to offer.

• Studio Villa

Some of the fixture were broken. Paint from the walls was on the ceilings. Animals on the golf course were broken . Swan boats were leaning to the side. Dead bugs outside the doors. Bugs flying in the elevator

Staff was very nice and friendly. Checked in very easy especially for a midnight arrival.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The stay was wonderful. This is my second time staying at this hotel and me and my family love it, definitely worth the money. The hotel could be for anything a get away, business, family reunion, and it’s definitely kids friendly

• One-Bedroom Villa

I didn't realize it was a time share property when I booked the "hotel and resort". We arrived at 7 and didn't get into our room til 9. The front desk for got to put my room card in my package after checking. I had to drive to my room, lug my luggage up to The 3rd floor with a 4 and 6 year old, then realized I was never given the key. They told me I would need to drive back to the front desk. Only to be told sorry, here's your card. The bathtub was not cleaned, had whiteish yellow powder and hairs left from the prior guest. My 4 year old fell asleep early and I couldn't order anything to the room (milk, cocktail, water) except takeout. Just not my idea of a relaxing hotel stay. I will not stay here again.

The location is convenient to Disney.

• Two-Bedroom Grand Villa

I like everything. No complaints

O my gosh. We had a great time. My 6 kids are college students and they talking about the resort loool. Love it will be back

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

Read some bad reviews after booking but was everything they said plus more would stay there again they made check in and out very easy and I was not pressured to buy anything

• Studio Villa

The property is outdated. Air conditioner quit working in the room but was fixed in a timely manner. The pools were over crowded and the pool bar by our room closed at 5PM. We thought was odd because people were still at the pool and the pool is open until 10 pm

Location was good. Prompt service when asked for anything.

• Studio Villa

The first room we were placed in the sheets weren't changed from the last occupant , there was hair, stains and smelled of perfume.. the property quickly placed us in a new room.

Beautiful place children loved the pool and activities! Weatgate provides access to everything you could need on vacation .. can't wait to go back!

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

Our unit could of been a little cleaner it was a little dirt here and there but overall it was a beautiful room...

Everything in one area plus we are owners so we enjoyed our discounts...

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

Check in - no directions given about how to find our room - only that is was in building 4000 and here's a map. No signage to let you know which floor your room is on or where the elevators are. Breakfast was awful - no sausage in the "sausage gravy"; ran out of cinnamon rolls and pastries with no plans to replenish and still a couple hours left of breakfast buffet; watery scrambled eggs; sausage soaking in an inch of grease. The yogurt and fruit were good. Only one on-site "restaurant" - didn't try it for dinner. After a horrible breakfast, we were not going back to try again. Needed to leave the property to have a decent dinner. Resort fee really doesn't include much - water park and swan boats are extra fee and should be included. The room was really hot every time we got back, still set to what we left it but the AC just wouldn't run I guess if no one was there. And there is some energy savings things so if the room is cold and you turn up the temperature, it just turns on the heat. (Why on earth would you need the heat to automatically turn on in late May in Florida?) A good stay is all about the details and the details at Westgate Town Center Resort are just overlooked.

Fun water slides at the water park (additional price - should be included for the high cost of the room.) Food and drinks at the water park were good. This seems like it might be a good property if you are going to Disney parks and have no plans to do anything except sleep here. The room was a nice size for my family of 5.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The service both at the restraunt and on the property was lacking. Alot of the staff members seemed to not know the answers to questions we had about the property where they worked! When we locked yourself out of our room it took them 40 min to let us back in. The restraunt was understaffed the first time we went. Then got our order wrong the 2nd time we went. So with all that being said we feel like the customer service can be improved.

We love the convenience of having a kitchen available to us. The rooms have been clean both times we've stayed. Our room had a beautiful view of the lake and pool. Beautiful properties. Love how close it is to Disney which is why we visit Orlando.

• Studio Villa

I think it is all overpriced. If you’re not going to use everything the hotel has to offer then a basic hotel would do. Also marketing for the timeshare is super annoying.

I loved that it has so many things to do inside the resort.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Cluld use more employees at the deli and coffee shop.

The hotel offered plenty to do for kids and adults. Water park was fun. Friendly staff everywhere we went especially the restaurants.

• Studio Villa

I did not like that the housekeeping carts and towel carts were everywhere all day everyday

The different activities available like mini golf and water slides a

• Studio Villa

The smell of the bathroom and the area next to it l really didn't like.

I liked the view. The bed was comfortable. I loved the kitchen. Shopping was not far away.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

We were on 3rd floor right next to elevators and the maids seem to all congregate there at 7:30 - 8 am and talk and laugh.... so there wasn't any sleeping in if you were in that front bedroom.

Rooms were big, jacuzzi tub was huge! Room had everything we needed and if we ran out of anything you just had to ask any staff worker and they took care of it right away. We also had a great view overlooking a lake with swan paddle boats and the mini golf.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

Waited over an hour to get checked in, lied to about time share and gifts for doing the tour, room looked like it was from the 80's, bed was very uncomfortable, out of 14 pools and thousands of guests only 1 pool was open after 10 pm.

Clean property grounds

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

The only thing I didn’t like was that there is no nightclub for the adults to enjoy a night out without the children.

Westgate is beautiful inside and outside the room was very comfortable. It was perfect for my big Family

• Studio Villa

The check in was a zoo. Swiping credit card 3x causing a bank hold after waiting 35 min to check in. The bell staff took us to the wrong villa and when the card didn't work he used his personal card to open another guest villa that was changing clothes. Room was dated in decor and the master bedroom sliding doors was off track and would not close. Then the hospitality told us they were having a celebration breakfast for new guests because of the holiday. Just to be insulted for not wanting to spend $59,000 for a week @17.99 apr. 8000 down $958/month.

That the trip ended.

• One-Bedroom Grand Villa

The pirate ship at the water park was closed due to a "pump issue." This was one of the attractions that we picked this resort over others for (our 5 yr old). No discount was offered for the water park that day, which was disappointing.

• Studio Villa

the long line to check in! I felt that was very long and there were 2 different lines and all the different places to go to check in was a very long process

The hotel room was very clean, the jetted tube was a big plus with my daughter and shes 5 she love it.. We love that when we opened our window we could watch Disney fireworks.. and the pools were amazing!

There isn't anything I could say that would've made our vacation any better .

The staff were friendly , we liked the buffet breakfast . Overall everything was fantastic . I will certainly use this resort for my next visit back to Orlando .

• Studio Villa

Check in!!!! Never before had to queue for over an hour to check in. Their response...its Friday night.

Lovely room. Well equiped. Cute little lanai as a bonus. Loved it

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

I was disappointed with the complimentary breakfast for owners, you only offered us juice and bagels . Plus all the activities in the activity center were only opened until 6pm so it was boring for the rest of the night.

I loved the amiability of the staff.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

The shower had mold in it and we had problems with getting into the room due to the lock on the door was messed up

Really had a great time my family and myself enjoyed everything

• Studio Villa

The first room we got smelled so badly. The TV did not work, and the staff told us they could not provide us an upgrade and that there were no upgrade options. After my husband when to speak to a supervisor, they said we could upgrade to a villa for $50. I didn't think we should have had to pay for an upgrade.

• One-Bedroom Villa

I was charged for the serenity spa and I didn't even go there. Didn't check-in until 5 and when we got to the pool the pool bar was already closed. Then the was over 10 ppl in the room next to me and they were very loud

Everything else

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

i didn't like that fact that they texted you if you needed anything just text to let them know but requested additional pillows for me and the rest of the family and no response also requested extra towel because the kids got the last ones wet because they took to the pool didn't get it sadly they said theirs some in the room . i was under the impression that the water park was complementary to guess that were staying and when we got to the water park that wasn't the case felt like that was false advertisement it was very upsetting because my kids were excited to go and were turn away for not having 20 bucks each mind you i have 3 kids plus two adults . so after convincing kids to go to regular pool i have to pay 7 bucks for a single hot dog not wat i expected but payed it after it all we could hace just got in water park and stayed hungry lol but hey thats that . the rooms weren't up to date as far as furniture was expecting more with the money we paid all in all i think it could have helped to be warned about the cost of park that was the biggest let down not for me but for my kids and that hurt the most . oh forgot the wait to check in took an 1hr 40m to check in not great when you have a new born and kids

the room was clean nice size came with family so they provided a crib for my new born it was there before we got there which was a plus

• One-Bedroom Villa

Staff was unpleasant. Bar staff at waterpark waterpark was more interested in leaving then actually serving drinks. Front desk; Anna was rude.

Family oriented, ground well kept.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Check in takes forever, totally chaotic. Furnishings outdated. Room with kitchenette, not full kitchen. Nowhere on website did it say water park was not included and costs extra. It is prominent in pictures. Felt like that was shady, in a bait and switch sort of way.

it was clean, convenient, close to everything

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

The room was not that clean, House Keeping did not leave us shampoo or soap like they did if you would be taking the tour, I had requested a room with view to the pool and we got a partial view, We did not have access to the Water Park inside they told me we had to pay to get in, I did not want to take the tour and I was just not happy.

The pizza I ordered

• One-Bedroom Villa

Tv sucked. No good channels. Noise outside from other guests in early am. Not any really good restaurants on the property.

Everything was great. Staff and room. Very nice.

• Studio Villa

Beware this is a timeshare sales organization. They weren’t too pushy to try to get you to attend a seminar but I had to be very firm that I DID NOT WANT TO PURCHASE A TIME SHARE!! Overall facility was just too big. The pool locations were quite far from our room. It felt like everything required us to drive to participate.

Clean updated rooms.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

Too many young people drinking, smoking, making noise. Too big, too busy.. Like an airport. Took one hour in an s line just to check in.

Nice property grounds. Nice room.

• Studio Villa

Check in took way too long where we didn't have time to go and enjoy the pool or other ammenities(even though we were charged for them), and the website did not specify that the pirate ship was $20 a person.

We weren't expecting our room to be a suite, it was very nice.The bed was very comfortable and we loved the pillows and comfortor.we also loved having the little balcony.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The warerpark advertised on the ad is NOT apart of the deal, it is an additional $20 per person per day to use the water park. Plus tax. Typical America. I forgot about all the hidden costs. The entire complex is a timeshare scheme and we felt we got harassed to buy a timeshare, which we didn’t and they got mad and sent 3-4 staff at us to try to convince us to buy. We feel that they treated us like we were stupid for not buying their timeshare and wasting their time... on our holiday... beware.

The property has several other pools to swim in however. The room was well equipped and comfortable. The property allowed easy access to all the attractions. The accommodation and cleaning staff were very friendly and accommodating. The complex has a movie theatre, to enjoy a family movie together if you so choose. They run activities, some require additional cost but some are free. Plenty of parking. We did enjoy our stay. They offer many chooses for eating onsite and the property is surrounded by many places to eat and explore.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

I didn’t like that I was not informed at booking time that after paying hotel fees are extra charges that you have to pay too in order to do activities there. for example the water park, tennis , swans and all the activities at the hotel. I was very disappointed about that.

• Studio Villa

We waited in line for over an hour to be checked in, more people should have been working the check in. We only stayed one night so after we checked in they directed us over to another women that kept us for probably 20 more minutes, moral of the story we just wanted to get to our room, we were only staying one night and headed back to the gulf. No coffee cups(there was a coffee maker) or blow dryer in our room.

Plenty to do for the kids, clean, quiet, staff was very friendly. A great place to stay if you have children and are doing the parks.

• Studio Villa

It took an hour to check in, and then they attempted to try and sell me a time share. We found hair all over the pillows and sheets, not clean at all. The pullout couch was extremely uncomfortable, they shouldn't be allowed to list that as a bed. It was not level (either your feet or your head stuck up in the air, depending on which way you slept), and the mattress was maybe only a couple inches thick so you felt every bar and spring. It was so uncomfortable we ended up all trying to sleep (four of us) on the queen bed. We couldn't pack our things and get of there any faster.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Having my unit changed upon arrival without being informed. I was given limited kitchen when I reserved full kitchen unit. I had to argue over a unit that I did not ask for and had to dispute to get the nightly rate discounted over something your staff did upon my check in. I had to spend over 1hour to prove what I had originally booked since the internet in your facility was the same as having dial up. I had to physically go out of building in order to use my own WiFi to email west gate my original confirmation they originally had already.

Stephanie and Dhainna were very helpful.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Horrible experience not even in a days inn I had a experience like the one I had here in a supposedly resort I prefer to say some where way cheaper but it to be clean not worth my money

• Studio Villa

Alot of hidden fees... also paper thin walls to the point that you could hear conversations from the other suite clearly

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful

• One-Bedroom Villa

Cleaning the room without cleaning the kitchen no clean towels they didn't clean the coffee machine they did not replace the shampoo and the conditioner

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

I dont have any complaints. We loved everything.

I enjoyed the fact that you didn't have to lead the premises. It was a town within the resort with lots of activities to accommodate you!

• One-Bedroom Grand Villa

The toilet was broke and they had to come out twice to fix it.it took a full day for them to fix it. That was horrible.

Location, and the beauty of it.

• Studio Villa

I think the carpet in the hall ways need to be clean or just replaced.

I like that the property had a lot of different activities for the family to do.

• One-Bedroom Villa

They need to be really clear about the extra charges for using the park per person on their bookings 20.00 extra per person to use the only attraction they have there I live in Orlando I have a pool at home and a nice community pools as well why would I pay for a room if I am only gonna go there and be able to use their regular pool in addition to what I paid for the room have to pay per person to enjoy the only thing they have there I have family visiting that became owners and honestly it just didn’t make sense

It was clean

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

Not getting the accommodation I paid for....unit did not have a balcony. Waiting an hour for check in and having to except an accommodation and being told it may be hours before they found a unit with a balcony. The unit was facing the parking lot located where the workers check in. Paying almost $200 a nite and not receiving my appropriate accommodation.

I expected to receive a 1 Bdrm with balcony unit. Instead the front desk pushed a 1 Bdrm unit located across from the workers facility. Because it was only a one day stay I really expected to get what I paid for. The front desk told me if I waited they did not know how long it would be to accommodate me. I had already stood in line for almost an hour to just check on.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

The check in process was extremely time consuming, but we were told there was a cheerleading competition in town that weekend. We waited an hour and a half just to check in so many people were there.

Clean, spacious and very well stocked modern rooms. Tons of extras like fully furnished kitchen, washer dryer and gorgeous bathroom. The amenities cost extra when you just rent but everything was well worth the money. Comfy bed and pillows.

• Studio Villa

Waited in line an hour to check-in. My wife booked the reservation, and she was outside in the car while my baby was sleeping. I told 2 different individuals I was checking in for my wife before I got in line. When my turn had finally come, I was told to go get my wife since the reservation was in her name despite having her ID. Once we checked in, I was taken to the side for someone to give me a map and sell me trading an hour of my time for $100 to listen to someone talk about timeshares or vacation packages... then we get to our room, our keys don’t work. It was a frustrating experience at 9:00P.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Wrong directions to room. Cash registers down for credit cards at pool, had to go back and forth all.iver with 2 little kids. Loud hip hop music by pool. Sarcastic management. I paid for this room was not time share. Would never go back! Door between my room was unlocked if I did not check who would have. Again waited for security to lock it. What a waste of time and my poor kids were soooo upset.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

I didn't like the way the staff that was driving golf cart showing the property my son-in-law went to get a parking spot and she cut him off and told him there's other parking spot has security called and one of the staff member said that the same lady has that many of times so don't know why she still works there.. I spent two and a half hours in stead if 90min..doing your said 10o

My grandchildren lived the water park and getting to paint there treasure boxes and bag and train ride..I loved the Villa next time want the three rooms so stairs go to other room. Place is beautiful and lots to do

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

Some of the staff were rather rude! Especially at joes grill MOISES from the Dominican Republic was great though!! The Bell boys were very helpful and nice as well!

The grounds were great!! Lots to do! Close to a lot of fun places outside of the resort!

• One-Bedroom Grand Villa

The question! Come on.... No complaints here! My wife did say furniture could be updated. (I didn't have an issue with the furniture)

You name it. On properties amenities were great, from the water park, movie theater, pools, boats, and game room but the jetted tub kill it.... Family miss it already, and anticipating our RETURN TO WESTGATE TOWN CENTER!

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

They never came to clean in the 12days I was there. I was told they’d come once a week when I was making the booking

The size of the apartments, the grounds and activities in site

• One-Bedroom Grand Villa

It was too noisy. We coupd hear the persons in the rooms next to us often and clearly. And we were in a room by the waterpark which had loud music all the time and bright lights on all night.

Our room was spacious and clean. The property location was great for our planned activities.

• Studio Villa

Hour wait to check in. House keeping woke us up at 8 am while they were cleaning the room next door with the door open. After we asked them to close the door because they were being very loud they slammed the doors for 2 hours straight. I had to open our room door and watch them while eating breakfast so they would stop slamming the doors.

• One-Bedroom Villa

It took 2 and 1/2 hours to check in from 12:30am to 3am!!! Yes No apology, no good gesture offers and no management Main focus of resort is to sell time share and sale style is very questionable and targets a certain minority demographic group There were over 90+ sales ppl and 20+sales managers but a few front counter employees that wont call you from waiting line to help you A very uncomfortable stay for sure

• One-Bedroom Grand Villa

The rooms were filthy and had insects in the kitchen especially Terribble or worst customer services I have received my whole life. The bed lines as we checked in were stained with yellow stuff and looked like urine stain. So we stripped the bed and called for new ones. The cleaning person made my bed with clearly dirty sheets that had blood on it from my periods that a.c. udentally stained the white sheet. and cover didn't have common sense to change them. Towels were replaced but the dirty and wet ones on the floor were never removed. I've stayed in numerous resorts paid less but got an amazing room amenities. The ROOM IS BEYOND OLD SCHOOL ABD DESPERATELY NEEDS AN UPDATE ABD MAJE OVERS IN THE ROOMS . THEY LOOK SOOO OLD AND OUTDATED. NOTHING BUTVOUR ROOM WAS LUXURY OR MODERN EXPECT THE JACUZZI WHICH SHOILD NOT BE IN THE ROON BY THE WAY COZ IT SPLASHED WATER ALL OVER. THE TOWELS THAT WERE REPLACED WERE ACTUALLY STAINED WITH DIRT. THE CLEANERS SOME OF THEM DINT SPEAK OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH SO SOME OF US THAT DONT SPEAK SPANISH WERE HAVING A HARD TIME COMMUNICATING OUR NEEDS. THE FACT THAT WE HAVE TO PAY $20 EACH TIME TO USE THE WARER PARK WAS OUTRAGEOIS. IT SHOULD COME WITH THE ROOM . LAUNDRY MACHINE WAS FILTHY WE HAD TO CLEAN IT BEFORE USING IT. UT WAS DIRTY AND LINTED . The facts that we have to request for our bed to be changed and cleaned is RIDICULOUS......ITS FLORIDA A HOT AND SWEATY PLACE ABD THE BEDS SHOULD BE CLEANED AND CHANGED EVERYDAY. OUR BATHROOM AND ROOM WAS NEVER CLEANED ALL 8 DAYS WE WERE THERE. SOSO NEVER REPLACED. WHEN I REPORTED MY CONCERNS TO THE SO CALLED MANAGER I GOT THE " UNFORTUNATELY ITS THE POLICIES HERE AND THAT IS HOW TGE RESORT WIRKS WE ARE NOT A HOTEL". He never once I DO NOT INTEND TO EVER RETURN HERE OR RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE. YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE AMAZING ANENITIES ABD FEATURES BUT NO CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU LOOSE CUSTOMERS.....

The water park for sure. The fact that it was kid and family friendly. Having stores in the compound, the scenic walks and just the outside of the buildings was spectacular.the perks were outstanding.

• One-Bedroom Villa

People were outside talking all night none of us got any sleep.also we were asked to see a time share presentation so all of us were down stairs n checked out by 8:30 and they said we couldn't do because he had different address on his id so we got no sleep went down stairs to be told we couldn't go to the meeting after no sleep so we left. Parking is awful and it took an hour to check in. Also there is a charge for water park.will not go again!

• One-Bedroom Grand Villa

Everything was really cool until i took my family to the pool with aquaparks which is located in the middle of the this property. I was not expecting that they will ask 20$ per person to enter to the pool area.I thing that it is not correct to charhe the hotel guests for using that pool. I think that i already spend enough money in that hotel during my stay.but except that every was cool.

It is very nice,clean and and confortable hotel located in a perfec area for really affordable price.The room was really exceeded my expectations. I would suggest to everyone to chose this hotel for staying,mostly for a long term visitors in Orlando. You can easily get the tickets to any attraction around from the hotel. And it is really cool that they have a free shuttles.

• Studio Villa

I didn't like that when we were ready for bed and rolled back the sheets only to realize that we didn't have clean linens on our bed, there were black and brown looking spots on our linens.iMad sure to make a video and up on checking out we showed the guy did our check out at the front desk and he didn't really look surprised or concerned about it.

Food was ok.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Staff Rude Not Friendly At Allll.....Free Shuttle Left 10+ Guess at Disney World staff at the Resort Said it not Their problem it's nothing They Can Do

I Likes The Property It Self

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

The room smelled terrible, the washing machine was broken, we had to pay 200.00 each for the main pool and it was disgusting, the villa looked really old and run down, and the vending machine took my money and didn't work. I reported the issue to the staff and he replied "there is nothing we can do. Sorry". 9

The location of the property is very convenient.

• Studio Villa

First, guests are not stupid. My first impression was a 50 min check in line to get to the counter to check me in. Then they told me the water park was not included in the resort price I paid. My bad I didn't research prior to booking. I was then moved to the next counter where they tried to line me up with a rep to have breskfast with ?? the next morning for an 6-8min presentation to try and seller me a time share. I passed. I'm on vacay with kids. The buffet was $10.95 each Nothing Special and drinks are of course an extra charge. I have been to Orlando several times I'm seeing this type of 'resort' as the norm. It's a gimmick/scam to expand their business. SAD. I felt like cattle heading to the next step Every person in line around me was also very vocal I'm sure this was not a one time thing. Don't GO! There are MANY other water parks/resorts that want your stay to be enjoyable and not a $$$ in their pocket.

• Studio Villa

The check in was ridiculous. It took an hour to check-in. I felt like I was waiting for a ride at Disney. This a time-share/hotel so they want everyone to buy into the timeshares. Even the people who were owners of one of the condos had to wait in the hour long line. The staff kept a smile on their faces but you can tell they are very used to hearing the complaints. Also the big pool, the main reason I booked at this place, is what they call this water park. You have to pay $20 per person to be able to use it. Totally ridiculous! I will not be going back.

Room was fine. The bed was comfortable.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The check in process was the absolute worst experience I have ever had . It took over an hour of waiting in line to check in . They did not have enough staff to handle the masses and there was no opportunity for priority check in unless you were a timeshare owner . The unit was clean and the bed was comfortable but we would never stay at that resort again . It was a large resort but still crowded.

• Studio Villa

$20/day per person to use the water park. The breakfast buffet was mediocre and the we had to leave the Drafts restaurant after an hour and a half waiting for our food.

The first studio we got was in one of the other buildings, which didn’t have much of a view and felt small. The second one near the water park was much better.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

We did not get the amenities and location/view we were promised. The bathroom was very tiny, no hooks for hanging installed at all, resulting in multiple requests and finally one installed, the bathroom tub wall was wet (behind tiles), the kitchen had absolutely no countertop space, small foldable kitchen table with 2 chairs for 4 people, the table could only fit 2 people. At the pool, towels are not provided. The parking lot is available, but it was very difficult to find parking space, especially if you come back late pm time (which is mostly the case in Orlando area with attractions and parks). The 8 floor building has only 2 small elevators that take FOREVER to wait for.

• Studio Villa

Broken glass was on the floor in kitchen and my daughter stepped on it and broken glass was on the floor in bedroom from fallen mirror.Still haven’t heard anything from the manager😢

Great location and amenities!

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

I didn't like having to pay an additional $20.00 each person to utilize the water park there, it was 10 of us!

My stay was great, we loved the room we were in and the kids had a blast.