2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Florida hotel reviews
  4. Orlando hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Westgate Town Center Resort

Reviews of Westgate Town Center Resort This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

7700 Westgate Boulevard, Celebration, Orlando, FL 34747, United States of America

#203 of 352 hotels in Orlando

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: May 25, 2019

Water park and location
    • Studio Villa

They always try to sell you a timeshare..Feels like you’re being harassed. Constantly asking you to do a seminar, when you say no they are rude to you and asked why did you come . Really puts a damper on your vacation.

Water park and location

• Reviewed: May 25, 2019

Our stay was very relaxing. I love the vibe
    • Studio Villa

Found a few hairs in our tub

The king bed was very comfortable. Loved that you have a full size refrigerator. The pools are great and the views were amazing.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2019

Phenomenal!!!
    • Studio Villa

Beautiful!!! It is located in the perfect place, so close to so many restaurants, Walmart, Disney, gift shops, and Disney Springs. The fact that a water park exists on the property is a plus!!😊

• Reviewed: May 20, 2019

I liked they had a marketplace and how many pools.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The one bedroom villa was very outdated. Also, I was told at check in the we’d be able to see fireworks from Disney from the room we were in, which was not true. Also there was a problem with the air conditioner in our room, but that was fixed fairly quickly, so less of a complaint. I think the biggest turn off for me was how pushy the sales team who were trying to get us to by a time share at the end of my visit. I can appreciate what they are trying accomplish, but no thank you means no thank you.

I liked they had a marketplace and how many pools. The staff were all very nice and accommodating.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2019

Setting, rooms, property grounds,activities were impressive...
    • Studio Villa

Love bugs were very annoying during the time we stayed at the resort. The water park, which is a selling point for my kids was not part of the package, unexpected surprise.

Setting, rooms, property grounds,activities were impressive and we really enjoyed our stay here.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2019

I would definitely come back
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

that my Spa jacuzzi in my bedroom did not work but I still enjoyed my hot bath

beautiful view very comforting and very convenient I had a great time with the family

• Reviewed: May 20, 2019

I liked the location, and all the staff was very outgoing...
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

I liked everything, My family and I had a wonderful relaxing weekend. We will definitely be back.

I liked the location, and all the staff was very outgoing and took care of all our needs. And the water park was a Bonus, my grandbabies had a blast.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2019

We will not be back to this Westgate property. Marriott world Resort
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

How you allowed a Friday night check in to become short handed; forcing your employees to tolerate upset guests with wait times for check in.

We loved: Donovan at check in, Joseph at concierge services, Eric with pool lifeguard group, Brian at bell stand and Meredith at pool 14.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2019

Very pretty close to Disney
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

The staff lied to you and there were bed bugs in my room I had bites all over my body and they took pics and refused to give me a refund

Very pretty close to Disney

• Reviewed: May 14, 2019

A beautiful and huge place, in a good location.
    • Studio Villa

Note that the kitchen has no stove. We even didn’t have cutting knives (but luckily Walmart is just outside the hotel...)

A beautiful and huge place, in a good location. Comfortable and large rooms. It has a lake, plenty of pools and even a waterpark. Free laundry.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2019

It was a wonderful family experience --- for the kids and the kids at heart!
    • Studio Villa

Always room for updates on the villas.

This place has everything for the family...kids and kids at heart! We did not have to leave the resort the entire weekend.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2019

Westgate vacation
    • Studio Villa

The pizza store takes very long time to cook and to deliver pizza. May be they should consider hiring more people for faster service. No lotions in the room.

It was fun.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2019

the housekeeper literally left our room door wide open for...
    • One-Bedroom Grand Villa

the housekeeper literally left our room door wide open for the entire day. My family and I were out at Disney All day and when we get home past 11pm. DOOR WIDE OPEN. THANK GOD NO ONE CAME IN AND STOLE OUR VALUABLE ITEMS! Frint desk didnt seem to care. I called right away and they s as id they were sending security up... NO ONE SHOWED UP. not to mention.. we had so many black love bugs creep inside room.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2019

Not good
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

The fact my room had no ice maker , floor carpet was wet I call for towelsfor the floor ice it took 2hrs. The next am I get up to make breakfast for my husband and myself and almost fell due to the fact that the refrigerator had leak water all over the floor mind you the room floor still wet at this time housekeeper came and clean up the water in the kitchen but the room floor was still wet they only refunded me $84 for my 3-day stay

• Reviewed: May 10, 2019

Staff was difficult initially since we booked and paid for...

Customer service needs a little work on professionalism.

Staff was difficult initially since we booked and paid for all 4 rooms for our family. Staff initially refused to allow us to check in for the rooms we booked and payed for since we put the names of our adult children on the booking. Requested a manager who handled the issue and allowed us to check in. Thank you. Customer Service needs a little work.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2019

Do Not Stay Here!! You Will Be Sorry!
    • Studio Villa

It was so bad we couldn’t bear staying the second night and checked out early. The staff was incredibly rude and totally careless. Clearly they are accustomed to getting lots of complaints and just shrugged their shoulders at you- totally unapologetic. They would not let us pull to the front to check in, they forced us to park far away and walk back to the front, in the rain, to check in and out. I booked a room for 4 and got one bed and a pull out couch. The room was filthy and had a door to another suite open and unlocked. The porch doors were all left unlocked as well. So, we locked and dead bolted all the doors only to get a knock at 11pm because the guests for the adjoining room couldn’t get in- guess they could have just walked into our suite?!? Again, carelessness and unsecured! Went to check out next morning and the man, “front door police” chased us away as we pulled up to the front. He became belligerent and threatening- raising his arms in the air and trying to take my car keys to move the car -with my children inside, mind you. I wouldn’t stay there EVER again and I wouldn’t recommend ANYONE stay there. They should be put out of business.

Nothing- the rating should be 0/5

The facility as a whole is really nice
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The water park was an additional cost. I booked this hotel based on that being included in the cost of rental. Was quite disappointed to find out otherwise

The facility as a whole is really nice

• Reviewed: May 10, 2019

To much noise all night especially in the morning at 6 am ,...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

To much noise all night especially in the morning at 6 am , i can’t believe they start to pick up the trash at 6 am and knock the door at 7:30 for room service ,

• Reviewed: May 9, 2019

The property is nice I liked it, the villa where we stayed...
    • Studio Villa

We were here for 3 days and nobody went to clean it, they didn’t take out the trash, I don’t know what happened!!!

The property is nice I liked it, the villa where we stayed was big enough for a family of four.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2019

Quick and never happening at this place again

See what I liked

I liked that it was close to the park. However, it was advertised that I’d have a balcony and pretty much an entirely different apartment. It’s crazy they can get away with than

• Reviewed: May 9, 2019

I love everything about the resort ,it clean ,it very nice...

I love everything

I love everything about the resort ,it clean ,it very nice ,the staff's , the are the best ,they speak very well with the guests , and they make you feel more comfortable ,I world like to say thank you very much with everyone specially Pablo ,thanks again

• Reviewed: May 9, 2019

Plenty of pools to choose from.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

We got locked out of our room twice with two small children. The rooms keys are apparently very sensitive. The first time we called the front desk and they said they’d send security. 20 minutes later, we called back to get an estimated time to be told there was never an order put in. The second time kicked out, we decided to walk back to the registration. The lady cut us off multiple times telling us “I really just think the keys are sensitive”. We were only there two nights so it was frustrating to spend this much time on door keys.

Plenty of pools to choose from. Arcade, food options, and market were awesome.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2019

Location was good
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Check in took a very long time (45 mins) and I was told it’s always that way by the check in agent. Waterpark that is advertised is $20/person per day extra. Stayed in 2 bedroom that was cramped and outdated. Not worth the money after additional fees assessed.

Location was good

• Reviewed: May 6, 2019

Huge room, great location for very cheap.
    • One-Bedroom Grand Villa

I recieved a call every morning at 9am for something. I'm not a morning person and these usually woke me up. I also didnt like the constant timeshare promotion calls. I was on vacation. The last thing I wanted was a sales pitch for something I was not interested in.

Room was absolutely huge for the price. I actually called the resort because it seemed too good to be true. The screened balcony was a nice feature. The location was also great.

I the layout, it was spacious
    • One-Bedroom Villa

I didn’t like there were only 2 elevators, because it’s a resort. The staff was there to assist in anyway. However, they used the same elevators as guess. So sometimes you would have to wait for another because they had cleaning carts and things of that nature.

I the layout, it was spacious

• Reviewed: May 6, 2019

Will never come there again
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Everything was horrible, the waterpark at the that was at the resort you had to oay to get in EVEN though its ON the premissis, cleaning staff does not speak any english i had tonise google transelate to communicTe with them

• Reviewed: May 6, 2019

Great place to stay so I remember from my last visit.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Horrible staff. Outdated rooms.

Great place to stay so I remember from my last visit. But horrible and rude staff. Rest of the staff did not know anything about the place. Waited 3 hours to have someone come lock the connecting to door to someone else’s room. When asked to switch room manager said too bad. She was rude, I told her I would leave her a review and she encouraged me to do so. So here it is. Not worth the money.

We won’t be back.😕
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The employees need to be on the same page when answering questions. No one seemed to be able to give us direct answers. We went to pool 14 and left after 15 minutes of music blasting the “F” word repeatedly! It was completely inappropriate and security never showed up when we called. It was awful. We were not overly impressed and most likely will not be back.

Water park

• Reviewed: May 5, 2019

Disappointed nor Helps from the Staff.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

I understand that some resorts and hotels has their own policy to protect their guest, at this property you’re at your own, housekeeping never came to clean my room for two nights, the only way you will communicating is via virtual text messages, when you ask question or assistance no one knows anything and not thinking out the box to help you. So disappointed in regards my experience, at the Draft restaurant the breakfast are too expensive for what you get, needs improvement.

Water park is ok for family and relaxing.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2019

I wished I would have put a little more thought in my stay
    • Studio Villa

Being woke up just about every morning to chainsaws, housekeeping yelling and screaming, people talking loud on there pouch at 3:00am, baby crying because the unit we were in at first you could here everything. Very disappointed but I know you all do not care your paid.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2019

Over my kids had a blast they really enjoy the aquatic areas.
    • One-Bedroom Grand Villa

They were always working on the elevators in our building so we had to wait a while when trying to leave at least 3 of the 4 days of our stay. Also the comforter had a huge pee like stain on it which was completely disgusting when asked they did change it out but the next had stains on it as well. I would suggest bringing you own linen for sure.

Most everything you needed was on the property. You really didn’t need to leave

• Reviewed: May 2, 2019

My stay was very relaxing. I will visit again.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

I was fully aware of this property being a timeshare at the time of my booking. I was not very pleased with being solicited to attend an hour long presentation which took away from time with the kids.

The facility was large and offered great activities for the children.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2019

we booked because of spray park kids and had kitchen
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

coffee pot broke they did not come to clean room everyday. we were not aloud in spray park only if we Owen it it was free we were not told that when we booked it

we booked because of spray park kids and had kitchen

• Reviewed: May 1, 2019

Loss for words

No words

Everything from the hot tell the Room was very clean my wife and I actually loved it You had everything at your fingertips then even have to leave the facility

• Reviewed: April 30, 2019

Lots to do, good location, helpful and friendly staff.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Could hear people next door and above us, loud people in hallway during late hours- LONG line for check-in.

Lots to do, good location, helpful and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2019

Room was nice and spacious
    • One-Bedroom Grand Villa

Not enough kitchen supplies and poor quality of what was there Not enough BBQ and one not working Pools very busy perhaps some more chairs ?

Room was nice and spacious Nice grounds excellent fitness centre

• Reviewed: April 30, 2019

My 1st family vacation was good.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

I did not like the sofa bed. The mattress was too thin and it was very uncomfortable. The 2nd and 3rd night I slept on the sofa and it was uncomfortable due to the leather material on the sofa.

I liked the suite design. We were in the same area. One room was a 2 bedroom deluxe villa and the other was a 1 bedroom studio. We shared the main door and then has separate doors to our rooms.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2019

They were over booked did not have our room, put us at the...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

The towers did have the room we booked with a Jacuzzi in the room and was nice

They were over booked did not have our room, put us at the towers but still charged us the fees for the hotel at town center which has way more amenities

• Reviewed: April 30, 2019

Really convenient and enjoyable.
    • One-Bedroom Grand Villa

Check-in could've been streamlined better. Once I made it clear I wasn't interested in a sales pitch, I could barely get anyone to tell me how to get to my room and parking area.

Waterpark was a lot of fun. The price and proximity to the attractions were great.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2019

So much to do and close enough to drive to Disney Springs.
    • Studio Villa

Everything was perfect except for the fact it took almost two hours to check in. Other than that we loved our stay.

So much to do and close enough to drive to Disney Springs. Excellent staff and very comfortable beds.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2019

Our stay did not meet my expectations. I was very disappointed
    • Studio Villa

I feel like the pictures on the wed site doesn’t match the rooms in person. They look older and not as clean The bedding had spots on it in several places and mildew in the shower

The staff were nice and helpful

• Reviewed: April 29, 2019

The room everything about it.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

I had to change rooms 3 times packing and unpacking my vehicle, because they kept giving me the wrong room, but they finally got it right the third time.

The room everything about it. The view was amazing, the jacuzzi, walk in shower, living room. I can keep going lol

best place I've stayed in Florida ever
    • Studio Villa

I wish we would have had a better View and because I am a smoker I wish they had rooms where they were smoking prohibited or somewhere close to your room where you can smoke

I enjoyed the accommodations as well as the scenery and the staff overall a beautiful place to stay and I would highly recommend it to friends and family

• Reviewed: April 29, 2019

I love the beauty of the property.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The walls are paper thin and you can hear everything next door including the toilet flushing. It was truly bad. We had a loud family and kids that were super loud and we were miserable. We had to knock on door and ask them to stop a few times and finally had to call security. Also, the internet was super slow and sluggish and made it hard to work.

I love the beauty of the property. I love that it is new and not older with a patch job. I do enjoy the multiple pools option and a true resort where you can stay there to get everything you need and not have to leave the property. My favorite thing is the location. It is not right in the middle of horrible Orlando traffic and is easy to get in and out of and reach the things you want to see without being trapped and stuck in horrible traffic. It has a lot to offer.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2019

Staff was responsive to connect my phone, show how to...
    • Studio Villa

Multiple phone calls to reception to address the following: Trash in hallway, couldn't use jets in tub because it sounded like an airplane engine, bath water had a sewage smell, telephone in room didn't function, staff at pool bar was rude when I asked for a cup of ice for my water.

Staff was responsive to connect my phone, show how to properly use TV (never given a channel list) and removing trash in the hallway.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2019

We are basically used to place.
    • One-Bedroom Grand Villa

Place is getting run down lights hanging out of ceiling in shower. Room was very very dirty. Smelled like wet mop

We like the location We be coming here for years

• Reviewed: April 29, 2019

Not good, would not recommend
    • One-Bedroom Villa

It was the worst experience at a hotel ever. I saved a long time as a single mother to take my 3 children to Disney. I waited in line for over an hour just to check in. Do you know what it's like to try to control a 2 year old in a line full of people for an hour? It was terrible. Our ajoining room wasn't locked so I had to man the door to keep my 2 year old from going into a strangers room. Our neighbors were incredibly loud I could hear right thru the connecting door EVERYTHING they were not decent in volume what so ever, and had a dog that would NOT stop barking which resulted in us all up all night. We overslept because of our exhaustion wasting half of a day at Disney...only staying 4 hours because we were all miserable from lack of sleep. I saved up for months and never spend this much on a hotel and I felt like our trip was ruined and I wasted money

The room was nice

• Reviewed: April 29, 2019

The resort was simply beautiful and the up keep was superb. Great vibe and atmosphere.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Late night check in was a little rough. Staff had to hand write everything. And key to door didn't work. I had to drive back to lobby for a new one. But the staff took it a step further by sending security to room to ensure that we got in so that was a positive that took away the negative.

Bed was very comfortable for good sleeping. Convenience was excellent for everything. You had everything at your disposal. Housekeeping kept the towels coming every day. And the atmosphere was superb.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2019

The facility and the environment also the breakfast the...
    • One-Bedroom Grand Villa

It was awesome and comfortable the sofa could have been better though hard on your buttocks

The facility and the environment also the breakfast the staff were friendly

• Reviewed: April 28, 2019

Liked the comfortable bed, and the activities provided .
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

The furnishings we’re outdated, appliances in kitchen were outdated and rust areas on bottom, floors were not cleaned properly. The room did not look like pictures advertised, check in time was almost 1 hour long. Check out time is at 10 am. House keeping arrived at 8am, rang bell twice, and then entered the room.

Liked the comfortable bed, and the activities provided . Staff was nice.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2019

Never again
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

I did not like that there were too many costs that were not advertised. The water park was 20 per person for only 2 slides. If you wished to have a reduced price then there was pressure for time share tour. Then when agreed to, my husband wasn't there so they refused. There were no towel racks in the bathrooms. There was a staircase to the room upstairs where another family was and you couldn't lock the door so anyone could enter. The villas had a common entrance with another room, there was one doorbell and when it would ring you didn't know who it was for. They got locked out a lot because their keys never worked and I did too. One house keeper said go call a 4 digit number and the desk will come but no phone to do it.

The room was spacious

• Reviewed: April 27, 2019

Decent place to stay for the money, very far from exceptional.

Please see above

Rooms are spacious but the furniture is very dated. Bathroom tiles need some work and the fixtures are old. The beds were clean and comfortable. The walls to the next door units are paper thin-one neighbor was up all night every night and we could hear them as if they were inside our unit so I didn’t sleep very well until the last night.

Horrible and disgusting
    • Studio Villa

Noise, my room location in front of the stairs and pool, other guests very noise , Room is very dirty, they charge you for clean, no exchanging/ replace towels, linens and garbage for 5 days.

Nothing that I read about the hotel match it is very bad hotel

• Reviewed: April 26, 2019

Perfect get away with my family.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

I didn’t like my room this time around. There was 5 of us two adults and three kids one was a teenager and with only one bathroom to work with was a little annoying. I wish we could have had a bigger two bedroom with a balcony.

I love to family atmosphere, but if it were just for a couple you can definitely creat a romantic setting. I love the water for the kids and I also love how safe the resort is.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2019

Good but could have been a bit better
    • Studio Villa

It gets confusing once you walk in on where to check in.waited an hour in line to have a staff member cut the line in front of me with people that just came in and was told that they are trying to shorten the line👎understaffed at the receiving desk on the busiest day weekends.i also believe there should be complimentary breakfast.had to get out the pool because someone had an accident😣

Comfort ,quiteness large open area with a lot of parking.

Stayed in March 2019

• Reviewed: April 25, 2019

The whole vacation was excellent.
    • Studio Villa

I liked the room. The room was clean, comfortable, it also had a small kitchen area, it had a balcony, it had a bathroom with a tub, shower, and sink. The location was excellent. The Main Lobby was nice.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2019

Checked out 3 days earlier that scheduled because resort did not meet our expectations
    • One-Bedroom Grand Villa

Pools not clean and overcrowded. Only one pool bar was open in whole facility. Understaffed. Long lines for swan, bicycles not available. Checked out 3 days early and went to a different resort

Offered a lot of activities. Parking was good. Front desk staff were friendly and very competent

• Reviewed: April 25, 2019

The staff was nice and very helpful my car had trouble in...
    • Studio Villa

Our studio apartment was full of small bugs and the pull out sofa bed was disgusting it was filthy and has stains.

The staff was nice and very helpful my car had trouble in the parking lot and the maintenance gave me a jump so my car would start.

The hot water, Walmart across the street
    • One-Bedroom Villa

I didn’t like the location the room I didn’t like the mall kitchen I didn’t like that there was NO ice machine. I didn’t like the lady that was at concierge. It definitely wasn’t what I expected not happy at all

The hot water, Walmart across the street

Wont come back
    • One-Bedroom Villa

More handicapp access to activities, and more supervision of wild kids running and screaming by pools.

Bed was great, and room beautiful....but this place is not at all handicapp friendly....long walks to wherever you go, and you need to wait for hours for the little trams

• Reviewed: April 23, 2019

Overall I would most likely stay there again.
    • Studio Villa

When I checked in. Receptionist gave me the wrong room number. had to go back and find out what the right room number was .when I went back there was one person helping guest, the rest of staff must have went to break. and there was a long line. On morning of checkout maid came in room early before check out time and try to run us out. 😔

The room was a little better than I was expecting

• Reviewed: April 23, 2019

Amenities, pools, location
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Fitness center closes at 8 pm. Rooms are small for two bedroom. Layout just isn’t right. Need a second bathroom, bigger kitchen and dining area. Square footage is ok but needs new design.

Amenities, pools, location

Great location!
    • Studio Villa

Great location!!! Inside the resort they have everything you need! Restaurants,gym,pools, water park! , movie theater, and so much more! Our room was a 1bedroom super spacious and clean had everything I needed. Highly recommend this place.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2019

Very clean and bed was very comfortable.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

When waking up the room was very bright. There were no curtains to close. I didn’t like that they basically make upu speak to the time share peeps. I think we should have an option.

Very clean and bed was very comfortable.

• One-Bedroom Villa

There was garbage on the ground every where. There was a lot of people of color. Our room was next to a construction site, very loud in the morning.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2019

It was enough space, always clean, great view.
    • Studio Villa

They dont stock the wash cloths or towels when cleaning up.

It was enough space, always clean, great view. and so much to do. My family stayed for a week and we where never bored. Get out and enjoy what the resort has to offer.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2019

The hotel rooms were not updated enough for the money I paid.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

The hotel rooms were not updated enough for the money I paid. The staff was very unknowledgeable and not very pleasant. The pools were cold and not clean. There should be a local shuttle to Walmart and restaurants. The girls at Starbucks and the guys who drove you around on the grounds we're pleasant. I would not buy there or stay there again.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2019

I stayed a night just to stay at a nice place during some...
    • Studio Villa

I stayed a night just to stay at a nice place during some renovations were done at my place. And while i was there I was convinced to take a tour of there time share options. And was offered a free night stay so that I can take a tour of there facility. So the sales team did not communicate with the rental department. So at 4 am I was woken up to security guards accusing me of stealing a nights stay. Was evicted and was treated like a criminal. Horrible

• Reviewed: April 20, 2019

Stay was nice for the price
    • Studio Villa

My a/c didn’t work for a day and was leaking. It was about 85-90 degrees during my stay. I wish someone would of checked that before I got there or even offered us to stay in a different room while it was fixed.

Property was clean and beautiful

• Reviewed: April 19, 2019

Overall great stay. Perfect for family’s.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

There was no WIFI in the rooms, very frustrating That you had to pay use some of the activities The price for the water park was steep for the size of the area

All the activities available for children The amount of pools Food availability

• Reviewed: April 19, 2019

Great place to relax for family!
    • One-Bedroom Grand Villa

The parking is too far away. The ship wreck island should be included with the stay. Four instance 4 people staying for 5 nights x $20/ person x 5 nights =$400 extra on top of the hotel fee. If guest are booking 3 plus nights at least give one night free or at least half priced!

Comfy bed! Friendly staff! Great amenities! Close to restaurants and shops!

• Reviewed: April 18, 2019

A Lady in hospitality desk, After we said we can't go to...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

A Lady in hospitality desk, After we said we can't go to the conference in the morning because we have plans,she was rude,also she don't give us a map For 10 minutes we are lost on the resort.

The place is amazing
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Villa

The long like i spent waiting to check in we spent 1hr and 20 mins. Took my whole day and I only stayed for one day. So we enjoy just a few hours of our stay.

The place is amazing

Never again
    • Studio Villa

Our room was filthy blankets smelled like cigars, hair in the bathtub, grit on the counters, under the couch looked like it had never been cleaned or vacuumed almost every staff member was rude like no one wanted to be working someone tried to drown my son he told a life guard and their response was if he drowns you again let us know!!!!!!! There was one bartender on all day so it took forever to get one drink I also think it is absolutely ridiculous each family member had to pay to get into the water park when all that was used was the pool other than my 7 year old who is the only one that used anything. The hotel room makes so much noise you can’t ecen get a peaceful nights sleep between the ice clanking all night the toilet squeeling and the uncomfortable pullout bed creaking every turn you make. Then joes restaurant I can’t even begin $80 for garbage food that went in the trash and the next day tried the other restaurant thinking ok it’s a tavern can’t be that bad oh no we get a salad with gross GREEN tomatoes and show the staff and their response was oh sorry that’s all we have they aren’t ready yet! What?!?!?!?!?!? Really disappointed with my stay especially because I haven’t been on vacation in almost 10 years and this was my first trip with my children and mother wanted to try and do something nice for them but totally back fired.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2019

Once we were moved to a nicer room it was very enjoyable.
    • Two-Bedroom Grand Villa

Our original room was very outdated, dark, the safe did not work, sliding glass doors were very old and did not lock and sofa bed was horrible. The view was horrible with trash all over the ground. We moved rooms to a much nicer area. (4000 building) We were very a thankful that we were moved promptly without any hassle. If you’re looking to get people to join you need to update the rooms in the 8500 building. Those rooms are very undesirable and not comfortable.

We Price Match