Reviews of Westgate Vacation Villas Resort 3 stars

7700 Westgate Boulevard, Celebration, Orlando, FL 34747, USA

#256 of 407 hotels in Orlando

I would definitely return to this beautiful facility. Well worth the money dpent
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Loft

Two bedroom villa with loft that sleeps 10 people should have more than one set of pots and pans to cook in. There were no other major issues. Other than the price of the water park should be included with the room.

Very large and beautiful property. The two bedroom villa with loft was amazing. The bed was comfortable and the over sized jetted tub was awesome.

I would stay again but definitely request a newer unit
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Room was dirty, outdated and smelled of mold upon first entering. Kids even said the shower smelled (visible mold everywhere) and whined during that the towels did too. Bedroom carpet disgusting, jets in jacuzzi were full of mold and I felt it unsanitary to use. Light in bathroom rarely worked just flickered, tv remote broken, ac loud,saw 3 roaches, water pressure terrible, only 2 of the 4 burners worked on the stove, found a broken glass in the cabinet (thankfully my children did not) maid service came after 4th day only to remake bed with same dirty linens and left, wifi was unusable, entry knob seemed ready to fall off. only request made was newer unit and washer/dryer during booking got total opposite!

Resort grounds overall were beautiful the room was horrible!

Customer service was very poor.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Room smelled like Marijuana from the moment we walked in. They came to deodorize the room but smell never went away. Tried calling front desk and no one picked up in 3 different times I tried to call. I wanted to change rooms on was told by housekeeping we should stay where we are because other rooms were worse.

Bed was comfortable and room had a kitchen

Would never go here again. Poor management and problem solving to accommodate for a lack of staff
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

Water park not included in stay. That wasn’t clear when booked. At $20/person each day that’s a significant increase to what we already paid. The resort seemed completely caught off guard by the number of visitors arriving for spring break. This seems strange for an event that’s been happening for the last 50 years. Check in was 4 pm. We tried checking in at 8:30 pm and told our room wasn’t ready. They offered us a reduction in our bill amounting to roughly 5%. Not good enough with Easter the following day and a trip to the store still needed. They accommodated us by getting us into a downgraded room immediately and offering no discount.

The location was great. Facilities seemed to offer a lot of options.

I enjoyed the activities the have for the children but the rooms could have been more dated.
    • Studio Villa

The bed linen wasn't clean, the pull out sofa was loud and squeaky. Kept hearing a unfamiliar noise. TV's were extremely old!

The waterpark was awesome! The activities for kids was awesome! No complaints for the kids entertainment.

Location cleanliness.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Loft

Staff is not professional, they messed up my reservation ended up with staying in different kind of room and they took more than 2 hours at check in.

Location cleanliness...etc

Our stay was a great vacation!
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

We didn't like that Drafts restaurant closed so early. We wanted a late night outing with friends but had to go out to get fast food after 10pm. I wished the restaurant stayed open at least until 12am

We liked the property, the location, the food delivery, the pools, the water park, the trains, the golf carts transportation, the private villas were like being at home. No noisy neighbors, or people walking by our door.

It was an amazing family vacation. Everything that you need is on property.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The food at the Market on property was poor. The waiting time was too long and they didn’t give an estimated time when the meal would be ready. I only ordered one serving of fries for my 6year old. I had to wait for almost an hour. When I got it it was soggy and tasted disgusting. We did not eat it instead we went off property to Wendy’s. After that experience we did not try the other restaurants. We were happy to have the facilities to cook in the Villa.

The room was great. I loved the pool at Shipwreck island and the gym.

Room was not what was advertised.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Loft

Room was not what was advertised. It was very old and out dated.Wad not clean at check in 5pm.Had to pay extra for water park. But the employees were friendly and had transport throughout resort with lots to do on property

It was great!
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Loft

There were a few times we seen baby roaches crawling around. Very disgusting

The location was great for the things we wanted to do while on our stay. The villas was big and definitely exceeded our expectations.

Great place. Kids love pool. Wish waterpark was included.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

A little misleading with booking. We thought water park on site was included but was extra. Didn't know we would waste a day with a sales person trying to sell us a timeshare instead of spending it with my family.

Perfect suite for our family. Great size, great kitchen, comfy beds and even a washer and dryer for the messy rugrats.

Overall it could have been better.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

Toilet in master was being repaired while our stay there. It was 11pm when the maintenance guy finished. He lwft a mess and i had to 2 timea for housekeeping to clean up his mess.

The pools were clean.

The water park had an added fee for all entering even if not...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The water park had an added fee for all entering even if not using the facilities. We wanted to enter to keep an eye on my child but all were required to pay even though we were dressed in jeans and no intention of using the facilities, therefore none of used the waterpark, we had limited time and would have only been in the waterpark for about 45 minutes. The unit was well furnished just outdated, and the beds were very firm.

They need to advertise that the water park is extra I could...

See above

They need to advertise that the water park is extra I could have stayed at a hotel that includes the water park also the pool at the water park was shut down 3 times waste of money kids didn’t enjoy it. We left and went to regular pool

Westgate Kissimmee
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The bed was uncomfortable I couldn't sleep for 2 nights and it's not enough time to enjoy amenities most things close early

Lots of amenities

Not what we expected but OK.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Bed was old and uncomfortable . There was no daily cleaning and make up service . Parking at the units was at a premium , sometimes we had to park at the next building 150 yards away

Location was excellent

Ok but I wouldn't recommend it
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Nicer rooms up dated funiture would be a great.

Reception area was nice but the room's we're not what I expected funiture was worn-out it should be replaced

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

Pillows were small and thin, need more lights in the bedrooms.

Location was great for Disney plus there is a brand new Wal-Mart across the street for supplies.

NOT GOOD NOT WORTH THE MONEY AT ALL
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

The room was dirty made me feel uncomfortable it had a strong foul odor in The room very basic to boot and especially for the 700+ I spent on this room and had to still pay 30$ for 2 of us to access the big pool was not impressed I feel like I wasted money not happy with the experience at all

Need improvement
    • Studio Villa

Well for starters, the property and the staff were fine it’s a big location with friendly employees. The problem came as soon as we entered the room. The dust and humidity triggered my allergies and I did not stop sneezing until hours after I was out of the room. Also, the AC was noisy and it was hard to fall asleep due to the noise. Then in the room next door, the tenants decided to cook in the middle of the night and our room was filled with the smells. Overall, it looked like they need to remodel and deep clean the rooms better. The cleaning staff was great and I’m sure they do the best they can.

Best experience ever!!!!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Everything was wonderful I can't find anything bad to say, I loved how spacious and clean the property was! So much to do there you don't have to leave to find fun

We enjoyed the spacious suite and would return.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

I expected a full size Jacuzzi as I saw in the pictures. The one in the bathroom was single-sized and next to the toilet. Also, we were only 2 people , we didn't need a 2 bedroom room. Next time we prefer 1 bedroom with full size Jaccuzi.

The worse. A weekend disaster
    • Studio Villa

There were either bedbugs or something that ate me up. I complained and showed them my body, NOTHING. There was a burning smell in common area between villas, it smelled like plastic burning, they sent maintenance guy to spray air freshener, no one checked. I was up all night hoping not to be trapped by fire. My booking was canceled and rebooked at higher rate, nothing was done. My door to my villa squeaked so loud constantly, the neighbors knocked on the door to complain to me, I spoke to maintenance guy when he arrived with spray and he stated, he didn't understand, them he said just stay inside, "no go outside no more", WOW. My family asked me to look into a tour for purchasing a time share, NEVER at Westgate, very disappointed

The staff at front desk

It was ok.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

I don't feel the room was cleaned well enough before our arrival for example there was a piece of ripped off toilet paper under the bed. (I always check under the beds and in everything on arrival). Last time we stayed at a westgate property they had signs under the bed that said yes we cleaned here too. The property for me was too overwhelming. Too big and you have to drive or take their transportation around. Plus they charge extra for their water park which I wasn't told until check in. One of the reasons I booked this property and we never used it. Wasn't worth the $20 a person since we were down there to use the amusement parks.

Nice, comfortable, great for family or larger group. Close to parks, added amenities onsite.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

Villas were clean and provided necessary amenities, but in no means luxury. Felt like a college apartment. They could use an upgrade. Having said that, the comfort of a larger 2 bedroom area was worth it for a 6 day trip, versus a single "luxury" hotel room. If going for luxury hotel experience- fancy pools, etc, this might not be the place. Restaurant was mediocre as well.

Villas were roomy and convenient. Marketplace, donuts, ice/cream nice to have close by. Pool comfortable (did not go to water park due to time). Location easy access to parks and other restaurants.

Very impressive place. Villas are spacious and roomy. The resort its self offers so much!
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Loft

Check in was a little inconvenient that night. traveling so long and was tired and the line to check in was very, very long. it took 30 minutes (no I am not exaggerating). Also very concerned about my bill. I got an email invoice sent to me stating close to a $300 difference that is to be billed to my credit card. which I don't understand. I confirmed and heard from 2 desk associates that it should only be what was billed originally. Lets hope so.

the villa was HUGE! More than I expected. We were all very comfortable and very impressed with the villa and our stay. It was also conveniently located to all shopping facilities that we required. Definitely will come back again.

Overall, the room was comfortable and met our needs. I would recommend this resort to my friends.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

It would have been better if the master bathroom offered more privacy. We have a large family (10 people) and two bathrooms was essential but some of the kids still needed to shower in the master which meant my husband and I were kicked out of the room for a while. If there had been a wall or a door blocking our view to the bathroom we would have been a little more comfortable. We also had an issue on the last night where a pipe broke upstairs and was leaking into the downstairs bathroom into a light fixture. We didn’t feel comfortable having our kids use that bathroom because of the dangers of mixing electricity with water, so everyone had to shower in the master bathroom and that took hours! We had already had a late night and we didn’t get to bed until close to 2:00 am. The accommodations were nice, but we were inconvenienced a couple times with maintenance and what was going on upstairs that also affected us downstairs.

Loved how comfortable the beds were and how close to the attractions the resort was. I also liked the proximity the pool was to the room and that I could open the sliding glass door and hear my children in the pool.

I didn't like that I couldn't get WiFi for the 1st...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

I didn't like that I couldn't get WiFi for the 1st night of my stay and that there was no information provided regarding the water park and the fees.

Beautiful property but rooms were dark and gloomy.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The room had no balcony which made it super dark and gloomy. Weird extra door in the bedroom. The a/c worked great but was pointed directly at the bed making for frigid nights. Needed extra blankets to stay warm. The bathrooms were dirty when we arrived but they cleaned them quickly. No coffee table, weirdly. Seems like some of the plates and bowls were broken and never replaced.

Nice and quiet property. Lots of trees. Tons of things to do. Small but wonderful water park right on property. Putt putt and paddle boats too. Close to amusement parks with free shuttle service. Extra bonus having a brand new Super Walmart just across the street from the property. Great staff!! Responded quickly whenever we needed something. Loved having the extra bathroom with a shower.

was acceptable
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

the room looked like old room , looked like hasn't been used for a long time. we found the dishwasher with black stinky water, the a/c noisy, we had to request towels, soaps etc.

shopping center and diversity of restaurants

The room was good , the ac was not working right so we...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

We found a small alive lizard in each bathroom on our first day ..I was dessapointed about that because we traveled with our little child ...

The room was good , the ac was not working right so we called them and after short time somebody came to fix it .

It was overpriced for the experience we had.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The room was dirty, the kitchen was under stocked, the hair dryer looked like it caught on fire a few timea, the room was stuck in 1960, the heat didn't work.

The lobby is awesome.

Worked very well for a family of seven.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

Didn’t like that $20 I lost to the deposit for the selling of timeshare type mambo jumbo. The water in the showers would be cold and all the sudden get screaming hot with no warning

Worked very well for a family of seven. Good value. Workmanship of the rooms was not great but ok

Horrible place starting with Customer care
    • Studio Villa

Everything horrible customer service , nothing like what I expected. My family and I checked out the next day within being there and got our money refunded

Missleading disney discount
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Loft

Was promised bige discount on disney and universal tickets to sit through 30 min timeshare presentation that turned into 2hrs. After doing our part we went to buy our discounted tickets, that ended up only $4 cheaper than we could have purchased them online. So we basically lost half day in the parks.

Very close to animal kingdom

Poor quality, poor service, massively overpriced for what you receive.

See above.

Not as advertised. Did not even have an ice machine. Wi-Fi did not work entire stay. AC was broken entire stay. Would not relocate us to a functioning unit. Did not resolve our problems, despite repeated requests.

Resort was great, check-in could be less hassle!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

It took forever to check in!! Had to go to three different desks to get information. Tried to get me to see timeshare presentation! Just wanted to get checked in and get to my room, too much hassle!

The room was beautiful and comfortable

Standard hotel, the flatbread at Drafts was great!
    • Studio Villa

The line to check-in took 30-45 minutes. Checking-in took 15-20 minutes. After I paid separately for two items, she asked if we brought a pet. Another $170 and she told me the refundable deposit should have been $100. But as a "courtesy" she would leave it at $50. Then I was escorted to another desk where a woman wanted to chat about whether I was on my honeymoon (no) and why people go there for honeymoons. She seemed insulted when I cut her off after being there for an hour at 7:30 pm. She sent me over to the bellman who wasn't sure why I was there. Saturday morning at 8:30, maintenance people banged in the unit next door. The shower had hair in it. Check-out is at 10, but check-in isn't until 4 p.m. Oh, and they kept texting and e-mailing to see if we were satisfied. How annoying!

Standard hotel, the flatbread at Drafts was great!

Drinks were great water park was fun
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Security our door was closed and someone"housekeeping" opened our door at 1130pm seen us and closed the door took off running when called the front desk nothing was done or looked into

Drinks were great water park was fun

We truly enjoyed our stay on this beautiful resort property!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Our Master Bedroom toilet was not operating when we first arrived in our room, however it was quickly resolved after we notified the front desk receptionist. She sent out 2 very polite and professional men for repair within 30 minutes we were back in business. Thanks for being so efficient with your response and your service!

My husband and I are morning coffee drinkers and when we woke up the next morning, our coffee maker did not work. we called the front desk and notified the receptionist and in no time we had a brand new, straight out of the box coffee maker within the hour! Great Customer Service!!

Won’t stay again even if it was free! Awful!
    • Studio Villa

Room was EXTREMELY small. We were 5 people and there were only 2 full beds. There was no sofa, only one chair to sit at a table that was under the tv. We could hear everything from the people staying in the room beside us because there was an opening of at least one inch under the doors. It felt like they were in our room! Another thing, when I booked (and was one of the reasons I booked there) it showed in the pictures an amazing water park. Well, when we tried to go they wouldn’t let us in if we didn’t pay $20 per adult (I don’t remember the fee for kids, but they charged them too). Nowhere on the site said we had to pay to go to the waterpark. It doesn’t say either that you don’t get room service during your stay, so you have to fix your own bed and tidy up the room. Awful stay! Stay away!

The only thing I liked was the location.

Not worth the money.
    • Studio Villa

Our room was filthy, and the television was not working. I made the front desk staff aware of these issues but they were never solved. My son stepped on a seashell in the room, I found two big pieces of glass on the floor as well as finger nail clippings. Even after asking them to have the room cleaned because of these issues, the nail clippings and glass was still there. The supervisors did try to compensate us for the unfortunate experience we had, but overall, for the money paid, I would not recommend this structure. Also the "water park" is not included in the amenities fee, which is something that should probably be specified, and while they make adults pay just like children, adults are allowed on only three slides.

We enjoyed the closeness to the theme parks and attractions, as well as restaurants. The room size was also good.

• One-Bedroom Villa

It's a timeshare trap...as soon as you check in they are trying to get you to buy a timeshare and when you say no they are very rude. Then I drive in a maze to find the room and the building numbers are not lit up at night so it's horrible. I finally find the room and then try to open with the room key and both room keys seem to not be activated. Waited 20 minutes after a tired 4 hour drive for security to show up with new room keys.

Average hotel
    • Studio Villa

Not all the amenities are included with your stay, you will have to pay for every single thing. When you book they don’t especifie that the water park in 20$ extra and is not included

Location, space at the villa, equipped kitchen

We came to Westgate Vacation Villas running from Hurricane...
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

Everything was pretty good. I didn't like the pizza served at the Pizza place. It would be great to have the cleaners come at least after you are there for more than three days (you can have the service, but for an extra charge.)But they do bring fresh towels everyday and take your trash. They also charge $20.00 per person to use the water park. I can see charging it for kids, but maybe they should charge a smaller fee for the adults.

We came to Westgate Vacation Villas running from Hurricane Irma. We rented the two bedroom Villa which was very spacious for ur family. Internet worked great until Irma came by for a visit. Their facilities are great and they have several activities planned throughout the day ( for a small price). They also have a mini-supermarket and restaurants in the resort, which makes it very convenient, specially if yo have to stock up for a hurricane. The buffet breakfast is great, but it's only served Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

The staff was friendly, when I reached them
    • One-Bedroom Villa

I was there due to a Hurricane, there should have been a resident rate like other brands, ruthless. There was not enough parking. Ants there were ants all over the kitchen. We called they sprayed windex?, ants came back (we called about the ants twice). My wife had to sweep hair off of the rugs and visible dust on door frames. Didn't trust their other cleaning we washed the dishes and sheets. I was hung up on a few times, I guess the housekeepers or front desk were too busy.

The staff was friendly, when I reached them

Was ok but the first impression was horrible.
    • Studio Villa

We were put into a little motel room at first then moved to a more suitable area. I was appalled 😳 and so were the opposite sex teenagers I was traveling with. I feel we should have been put into the bigger room upon arrival,without all the confusion,considering we had a week stay reservations a few weeks in advance for a fully equipped kitchen; and payed a pretty price.

We liked security at the entrance. We liked the convenience of the restaurant and store and game room onsite. All the pools were nice except for the fact we were not able to use but 1.

Unhappy customer
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Poor customer service and attitude by onsite employees.

Overall experience was poor. However, I must admit the only person that truly assisted me during my horrible experience was Stephen from the Vegas sales group. He made sure security came out to our building and ensure my family and I would be let in by security shortly before 1am due to access issues.

Abandoned to a ghetto down the street from the actual property
    • Studio Villa

After seeing all the stuff available at this resort , we were sent outside of security to a Ghetto down the street that was supposed to be part of the facility. We were never told we could come back on property and use facilities. Out buildings only had a pool with two tables with umbrellas available.

Check in was easy,

Trip was ruined
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Check-in was horrible long..the villa was infested with ants..and it took 5 hours for someone to come out and treat the ants. And that treatment did not work

Most of the staff was friendly and courtesy. Westgate made everything convenient for the family

Good stay just one hiccup
    • Studio Villa

the main entrance door was not opening with card key. Had to go to office two nights in a row to get security to open the door. On the last night of stay door was finally fixed.

We slept ok.
    • Studio Villa

Didn't like to be directed when we got there to do the time share. To get the discounted tickets.

We slept ok. Could of used a bigger room. On the website it said it would sleep six, but when we get there we find out it will only sleep 4 . We inquired about changing rooms, but, no other rooms was available. So we made do with what we had.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

The bath tub was still dirty w I th soap scum and the fire...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The bath tub was still dirty w I th soap scum and the fire alarm went off when the team member came to show us the room he called maintenance to go fix it.and said we didnt have to be there.We stepped out to eat and came back and in the midst of sleep it went off and would not stop so my husband turned it off somehow.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Overcharged and Rude
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Booking.com over changed from what I was told by the hotel. The hotel sales people started to be very rude when I didn't want to purchase a timeshare. There was a small lizard in the shower that probably came in with housekeeping!

The property was nice. The room was also nice.

It was very different
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The toilet in the master restroom did not flush with the handle I used my experience to put it back on track but overall 4stars

The amenities were fabulous

Don't believe will return.
    • Studio Villa

Check in process is not together under staff,too much confusion. request early check in when booked nothing available till after 5pm. No accommodation for inconvenience. Rooms were not cleaned properly. Beds sheets were dirty and room smells of mildew.

Water park and Draft restaurant.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Fun for the family.
    • Studio Villa

Nothing will definitely be back.

We thought everything was great. The room was awesome with a view to the pool. Our kids had a blast with plenty to do there on the grounds.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

This place sucks!
    • Studio Villa

Upon arriving the lines ate very long to wait to check in. Once you check in they give you paperwork and send you over to a salesman who wants to sign you up for a timeshare presentation that they ask a $20 deposit for. It's very high pressure to get you signed up just for the presentation. The shuttle service is a joke, if you want to go to any Disney park you have to secure a space on the shuttle for you and your family to guarantee a ride and then they only drop off and oick.up at one Disney park so of you have plans to go to the other parks you have to take the Disney shuttle and be back to the original park by the time the last hotel shuttle departs. I will never stay here again nor recommend this place. Btw the only way you can use the pools and amenities is if you are a member and/or attend the timeshare presentation and get yourself access...waste of time!

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

The game room was nice.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

The bed could've been better, I found a dirty band aid in our closet and under the bed. The bed had hair in it already. The water park was not included in the ammenities

The game room was nice. The Registration/check-in Staff was very nice. Location was pretty good close to all attractions.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

NEVER STAY IN "THE VILLAS"
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Do not stay in the villas! I stayed in the new wing last time, which was great. This time I was put in "the villas" which were like a ghetto apartment complex. I was woken each mornimg to the sound of their golf carts that have go cart motors, amd staff yelling loudly. There may as well have been no windows, because even on the 2nd floor, I could hear everything clear as day. Not to mention being next to a street that people drag race down at night, and has heavy traffic early in the morning. It was awful. Being woken up before my 2 year old wakes me up, is an awfully expensive, and bad experience.

The room was clean...until the sugar ants invaded.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

The pool was warm- always able to get a chair.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa with Loft

Hot tubs were very inconsistent with the temperature. Only 2 days of the 7 days we were there it was hot. Called guest services to notify the staff and they told us there were several others to choose from even though we tried 3 different hot tubs around our room. The dishwasher, cupboard and entry door handle in our room were all broken when we got there. The couch in the main room had flaking leather.

The pool was warm- always able to get a chair.

Spacious reviews; gimmicky check-in
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Check-in process was oppressively long. Staff attempted to make us meet with a "greeter" after registration to sell us on buying one of the resort units (we declined). Waterpark is *not* available to hotel guests without additional fee of $20 per person; it's only open until 7 pm, making it somewhat useless on your day of check in.

Quiet and spacious. Really comfortable for a family of five.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Never staying here again
    • One-Bedroom Villa

My room was poor maintained and deteriorated. Not clean. There were dust everywhere. My family and I got allergies from sleeping there. I looks like a 1 star hotel

The restaurants inside the property

Great stay!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The sofa bed in the living room as not very comfortable for our son and fiancé. He is 6'4" and as a result was not a comfortable sleeping arrangement for him. Fortunately he was only there for the last night until we moved to our 2 bedroom villa.

I liked how convenient everything was and felt safe on the property to be out and walking after dark.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

5.5
    Don't be fooled by all the glitz
    • Studio Villa

I didn't like the fact that when I arrived that afternoon (630pm) after driving for several hours, the room that I was assigned was not cleaned. There were a bunch of wet towels on the floor, several water bottles and both beds were unmade with the sheets and pillows strewn about. It was gross. Not what I expected from such [an] supposed upscale property. I immediately called the front desk to have housekeeping come and clean the room, but, after waiting an hour for housekeeing, I learned from one worker that there was no request made to housekeeping (a second conversation with a worker, revealed that housekeeping will typically mark the room as clean when its not and those at registration are unaware that the room is still not cleaned). At 727PM I called and requested a different room. A half hour later still no one had shown up to provide me the key for the new room so I had to go back to the registration to obtain the key. The next day, I left the room at 10AM and when I returned at 930PM, the room had not been made up. It seems that is the norm at this hotel. Quite frankly I would rather stay at a Comfort Inn for a third of the price p/n and know that my room is going to be clean when I arrive and each night that I stay. I would not go back to the Westgate Resort. It wasn't worth the price

I was not there long enough (and it was pretty cold) to enjoy the amenities, but grounds are lovely with lots to do. The bed in the second room I was assigned was comfortable and it was nice to have the flatware and plates available.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Disney trip
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

On 1st day there staff walked in the room while my wife was changing thought it needed to be cleaned and then later on that evening big domestic dispute on our floor took security 30 minutes to get there the next morning somebody's child pulled the fire alarm at 7:30 in the morning and then right after that for two-and-a-half-hour somebody on the floor above us was pounding and banging and moving furniture and sound like doing construction went to supervisor of registration staff to discuss matter their attitude was well we're so sorry we can't help anything about noise complaints kind of sucked for the amount of money we paid for the visit. Also travelers should be aware that this Resort is a timeshare facility in they try to pressure you into a tour of the facility for a $75 cash reward for taking the tour

It was a great location and very close to Disney lots of local places to eat and shop

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

The Best Family Resort in the USA
    • Studio Villa

I took the tour and informational on timeshare ownership and was not given my $100 gift. I was really interested in purchasing I. The near future too. Now I will be exploring other options as well.

I love everything about the resort but only wish that the prices In The shopshops were more comparable to the prices of merchandise off the resort premises.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Wonderful resort close to Disney Parks!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

One broken cabinet door to the waste basket which we corrected by removing waste basket. But bigger problem was repeated trouble with our front door key. Old electronic system would only work intermittently even though security reconfigured key cards. Not fun when getting in late at night.

Room was very clean and spacious! Exactly as pictured on Booking.com website for 1 bedroom/king bed villa. Great location for Disney Parks - took 10 mins max by car to parking lots.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Just a sales pitch!
    • Studio Villa

Almost everything, didn't get what we booked was told to take it up with Booking.com? Rude staff, was told we would get ticket discount for staying there? No if we brought a timeshare!! Rooms weren't cleaned properly. Ruined what should of been a perfect vacation. Would not return there ever!!

Comfy bed

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Australian Family doing Disney on a budget
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Just have to be patient with booking in as the staff try and sell you a time share presentation. I just kindly refused and told them I wasn't interested as this was a one off trip.

Great location to Walt Disney World and if you want a variety of things to do this is a great place to be. Close to heaps of good restaurants and driving around the area is easy.

• Reviewed: 18 November 2016

Everything was nice and neat,great location,beautiful...
    • Studio Villa

Did not like the attitude on one of the reps when we told him, we were not buying a timeshare,slammed the book on the table and just left without saying anything.uncomfortable.

Everything was nice and neat,great location,beautiful facilities.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Very nice facility with good location to stores, theme parks and restaurants.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

What few laundry facilities you had, the washers and dryers terrible. I went to one building and a couple informed me that the washers were not working. So I went to another building and after pouring soap in a machine, it would not start. The other washer did work. Then I put my clothes in a dryer and it wouldn't start. So I put them in the 2nd one and after 30 minutes, my clothes were still very wet. So I went to a 3rd building and again one dryer wouldn't start. The 2nd one was hard to get started, but after 30 minutes, again they were still wet. They machines all looked in horrible condition.

Good location for theme parks, souvenir shopping, restaurants and other beach locations.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

We received a full refund.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The air conditioning was not working. The maintenance staff tried their best to fix it but were unsuccessful. There were no other rooms available so we demanded a refund and left the property and went home early. The entire property seemed to be in overall poor condition, we were very disappointed and will not return. Obviously we would not recommend this vacation property to anyone.

We received a full refund.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Great property, beware the breakfast!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

When I checked in I was signed up for an owners breakfast and they tried to sell me a timeshare.

I loved the jacuzzi tub and everyone was soo friendly.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

The property is beautiful!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

We were in room PP311. Our room was really small for 4 people. We usually stay in the 5000 buildings when we stay at Westlake TownCenter. I will not stay in the older buildings, again!!!!#not happy!!

The property is beautiful!!