2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Illinois hotel reviews
  4. Glenview hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Delta Hotels by Marriott Chicago North Shore Suites

Reviews of Delta Hotels by Marriott Chicago North Shore Suites This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1400 Milwaukee Avenue, Glenview, IL 60025, United States of America

#6 of 7 hotels in Glenview

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

We stayed in this hotel many times when it was managed by...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa-Bed

I was anticipating that the hotel would provide complimentary breakfast; evidently, the new management has changed that policy. The restaurant in the lobby had very good service, but the buffet breakfast was a bit pricy.

We stayed in this hotel many times when it was managed by Wyndham. We are pleased that it is still quite clean and comfortable, and very quiet.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Bitter sweet
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa-Bed

The fact that property was under staff and the staff working there have to do more work than they have to on the long term morale can be bad, thankfully for us we get to see staff with good attitude.

The whole staff was great and friendly but seems that the hotel was understaff, the girl on the bar had to take room service orders, barista orders and deliver the food to the rooms. 3 days of our stay our room was not done and it wasn't because we didn't leave a tip every morning the 3 days that the room was not done the tip that we left was still there, definitely under staff and all the staff was very nice.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

Best of all the travel baseball hotels I've stayed in...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa-Bed

The air in the room did not work first night so sleeping was miserably hot. The next day called to have it fixed and it was but panel was not put back on properly so when I grabbed my bag it fell on me. Just surprised they would be so careless. Other than that issue the hotel was great. Kinda surprised no hot tub by pool though.

Best of all the travel baseball hotels I've stayed in quite seriously and I have stayed in a lot during summers TN Indy FL WI MI. Also many great restaurants near by.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Beds, pool and staff.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

No lights or chairs in the first room. Buffet was just ok. When we were in the first room we could hear the people in the first room.

Beds, pool and staff.

• Reviewed: March 25, 2018

Always loved this placed even before renovations.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa-Bed

I don't think the bartender was very friendly. We were asking him what drinks specials he had, his response was we have a full bar. As if he didn't want to serve us. Then another couple walked in and sat, immediately he starts chatting it up. I got upset because started explaining the menu to them, and asking them what they would like to drink. We hadn't got one drink yet and we were they about five minutes before the other couple. We finally got a couple round of drinks, we tipped and left.

My kids always enjoy the pool, but my wife misses the jacuzzi hot tube.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2017

Great staycation spot for the family
    • One-Bedroom Family Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

Limited selection on the menu

From the gracious staff at the front desk, the atmosphere and relaxing warm indoor pool 5 stars all around. Our new family starvation spot for the holidays

• Reviewed: August 8, 2017

Room was decent but if that is all I get then the price was to high.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa-Bed

Breakfast had to be paid for and there was no fresh coffee except when Starbucks was there which you also had to pay a hefty price for. Staff was not trained well and had difficulty answering questions regarding my bill. Limited staff for so large a hotel too. I will be choosing a different hotel next time.

Rooms were comfortable and fairly quiet.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2017

Ultimately not really worth it
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa-Bed

The lighting in the room was a bit dark. The AC seemed a bit wonky -it was basically either too hot or too cold. Didn't seem like there was adequate ventilation, I'd wake up in the middle of night a bit hot and the thermostat was set at below 70. The toilet ran all night until I opened it up and fixed it. The breakfast was not good- took 40 minutes to get food (wasn't even busy) and it was mediocre at best-- they overlooked my eggs so much they could bounce and the waffle was super soggy before syrup... it also didn't open until 630am which is a bit late if you have an early flight. I couldn't even get a cup of coffee before my flight (had to leave at 630) so that was a bummer. Also, a bit noisy, my window overlooked the highway and even with really good earplugs it woke me up.

The bed/pillows were nice, and the room was nicely updated, staff was nice

• Reviewed: May 2, 2017

Don't blame me.
    • King Suite

Everything else. TV only worked when it wanted to. They could not find my reservation upon check in. They chose not to make up my room some days. Nothing in the room tells you of any amenities. When is check out? Where is the pool? Is the fitness room 24 hrs.? Does the bar serve food? What is close by?

The location. Plenty of parking.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2017

Wonderful staff, terrible shower

Quite possibly the worst shower since the invention of indoor plumbing. Water took almost 5 minutes to heat up, the pressure was awful, and the drain was slow.

The staff was wonderful. Helpful with any needs we had.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2017

dont do it
    • King Suite

we checked in and found out that the hotel was under reconstruction.thats ok if they inform guests.you could hear when we checkesd in, drills and screw guns going on( we checked in before 3pm). checked in and went out for a early dinner. came back and found out that pool was colder than expected,.a few hours later we went to restaurant in hotel for a snack. ordered their sliders for a appetiser,they are a small meatball with a quarter of a slice of cheese on a small pretzel bun. which is way too much bread for the spit of hamburger meat that you get.finished dinner? or snack,felt bad for the servers that this is what they are serving,and went back to our room for the nite. looked outside our window and noticed that out of 40 automobiles there are 20 that are still covered with snow from 2-3 days ago.maybe some customers dont move their cars, i dont know.my wife made a comment that she shouldnt hear construction noise in the morning but, that is what we heard at 7:30 am the next morning.above our suite.if you only have a small percentage of units rented for the night wouldnt you rent them opposite the construction thats going on for a more pleasurable experience?why would someone want to listen to that that early in the morning when checkout isnt till 12.drills and screwguns at 7:30 am.would niot recommend till construction is completed and marriott completely takes overl

• Reviewed: January 30, 2017

I brought my daughter and a couple of her friends for my...

I brought my daughter and a couple of her friends for my daughter's birthday. The hotel was under construction, which was not to much of a problem, however, the pool was also under construction (part of the reason we stayed at a hotel was for the girls to swim). It wasn't until we checked in and the girls went looking around did we find out the pool was also under construction, we were never told ahead of time!! What a disappointment

• Reviewed: January 16, 2017

Visiting
    • King Suite

My daughter slept on the pull out sofa and said it was very uncomfortable. There was no bedding for the sofa bed, just a blanket. The water in the sink in the front area didn't work. We were not told that the hotel charged another $ 50 fee per day for incidentals. The website said there is a gaming system in the room and my daughter couldn't find it. There was also construction going on in the hotel so we were unable to access the pool.

The king size bed was very comfortable. When the weather where we live was turning bad, we were able to check out a day early without having to pay a penalty. The staff was very nice.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2017

Big rooms, clean and nice.

The pool were closed, we ask if the pool will be open during these days and front desk said yes, the kids were sad about it and we were disappointed.

Big rooms, clean and nice.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2016

Don't Stay Here!! Booking.com disappointing!!
    • King Suite

Under major construction!!! Booking.com doesn't mention until the "fine print" Value Deal and Guest Choice are B.S. !! Read the most recent reviews, I didn't and got screwed. Don't expect Booking.com to back you up. All I got was argument, and was told my disappointment was "not valid" Stay at Motel 6 instead you'll be just as happy and save $100

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Good stay and staff.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

I really liked my stay. I would recommend a grab bar or non slip surface in the bathtub. Although I didn’t need it I think some older people would.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Stay here it is great hotel
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

I wish there was grab bars in tub for older people to get in and out.

Room was great. A lot of space. Food was excellent.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

Great place to stay. You will want to come back!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa-Bed

The rooms were spacious, clean and just nice to be in. Plus the staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Large clean room, fairly new.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa-Bed

Room on the side of the highway was very noisy (earplugs required or at least recommended)

Large clean room, fairly new.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

I will use agin A+++
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa-Bed

The hotel was new and clean, Rooms were good size suites. Staff was extra helpful and friendly. I highly recommend.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Very clean.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa-Bed

Very clean. Peaceful hotel.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

It is an all suites hotel so it gives families room to...
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

It is an all suites hotel so it gives families room to spread out a bit. The interior atrium provides a comfortable and peaceful public space.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Me and the bestie had a girls night in and this hotel was amazing for it
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

The bed was so soft I could have slept all day and the staff was amazing

• Reviewed: November 24, 2017

First night room was by expressway.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

First night room was by expressway. Very noisy.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2017

I stayed in a family suite and it was fantastic.
    • One-Bedroom Family Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

The hotel was clean and Beautiful. I will stay there every time I go back.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

Noting.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed

All staff is bad.. And poor food..

Noting.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2017

room

swimming pool

room

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa-Bed

The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. The staff was very helpful with anything that I needed.

• Reviewed: March 21, 2017

I made a double bed reservation but they they gave us king...

I made a double bed reservation but they they gave us king bed it happen second time . They were rude,

• Reviewed: May 24, 2016

The beds were comfortable.

The hotel is going to be remodeled and it's overdue for upgrades.Why would you put a sink and a microwave in an area with no utensils or dinnerware? Not all the lights worked. It was a long walk to the guest elevators, so I used the service elevator. The pool spa was removed during my stay; notification would have been nice. There was mold on the bathroom tiles. Bed bed skirts were held together with safety pins. The room decor needs to be updated.

The beds were comfortable. Cleaning staff did a great job of keeping the room clean.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2016

I reserved a room with two double beds.

I reserved a room with two double beds. Upon my arrival I was told that they overbooked and that double beds were not available but that I could sleep on a fold out. I find this to be unacceptable and would like a refund. Also I asked for wi fi and it did not work.....

• Reviewed: February 16, 2016

when we got to the property I got send back our reservation...

when we got to the property I got send back our reservation was not there and told that they were over sold 10 minutes later the call us to cam back they found the reservation.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2016

from midnight until at least 4:30 am the room next door were...

from midnight until at least 4:30 am the room next door were arguing loudly and having a party, called the desk twice from my cell phone because there was no phone cord for the room with the beds

• Reviewed: February 14, 2016

Purchased with breakfast included which allowed us the...

I think this was one of my best hotel stays , only minor thing was the noise from the Atrium early in the morning.

Purchased with breakfast included which allowed us the buffet . Made to order omelettes and pancakes was a nice addition . Not your run of the mill breakfast , actually enjoyed everything about our visit. Bed was very nice and the suite was large . Definitely staying here again !

• Reviewed: February 1, 2016

Breakfast was great, the room was clean, and the staff were...

The price was a little high in my opinion. Also, getting to the freeways from the hotel was a little inconvenient.

Breakfast was great, the room was clean, and the staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2016

The hot breakfast was awesome.

The bathroom had some problems with the tub faucet leaking, no vent for steam control & the curtain did not hold the water in.

The hot breakfast was awesome. The room was nice.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2016

First time I stayed there the sofa sagged in the middle...

First time I stayed there the sofa sagged in the middle making it impossible to sit on it. The bathroom needs heat/exhaust in it. Too cold. The elevator took me up when it was supposed to be going down.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2016

6.0
    breakfast was great

Front desk was not friendly, they did not have my reservation in the system, blaming it on booking.com, the hotel was very nice but the room they gave us was not at all representative of the hotel. The room had obvious issues that had not been inspected by hotel mgmt for a while.

breakfast was great

• Reviewed: January 6, 2016

Very nice hotel.

Nothing bad at all. If I would make one criticism it would be the rooms are a bit dated. Nothing serious at all as they were very clean.

Very nice hotel. Suites were very spacious, staff was excellent and breakfast was great, as the choices were numerous, food plentiful and very fresh and tasty. Overall we had a great experience! We really enjoyed the size and comfort of the suites as we were there for 5 days.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2016

The mirror in the bathroom was falling apart. Suite 525. There was stains on the couch. Found open condom wrapper in the hot tub. Dirty Towels were thrown everywhere in the pool area. The key access had to be reactivated numerous times

• Reviewed: January 5, 2016

Staff very friendly, premises were clean and close proximity...

The place is comfortable but dated. We did not like the bar soap would have preferred a shower gel for showers. Complimentary breakfast was good but boring, same things every day and the fruits were not ripe, hash browns gross!

Staff very friendly, premises were clean and close proximity to many places.

4.4
    The Front desk Agen

Agent was not helpful at all and he did he would understand my needs over the phone they were just focused about having the reservation for us to check in on the 31st but they wouldn't listen to my needs I would not recommend staying in

The Front desk Agen

• Reviewed: January 4, 2016

Pretty ok hotel, facilities are a little dated, but for the...

The bathroom was a little old

Pretty ok hotel, facilities are a little dated, but for the price of 123$ for a 1 bedroom 2 double bed and a sofa sleeper, you can not beat that.. Staff was very nice, breakfast was a ok

• Reviewed: January 4, 2016

Atmosphere of hotel and our room comfort was great.

Free breakfast was less then appetizing. There was only one chef to serve up made to order dishes and although she was friendly, I could see she was in need of another person. Because she had so many to serve, our food was precooked, rewarmed and a bit over cooked or stale. Probably recommend getting her additional personnel to prep and assist, or have someone go through the long line and take orders ahead so she has more time per order.

Atmosphere of hotel and our room comfort was great.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2016

Very friendly staff and a positive attitude regarding any...

Cleanliness was an issue for me because if I can see something needs attention then I don't think it is unreasonable to expect it to be taken care of. While the price was fair, the number of issues I encountered were overwhelming for me.

Very friendly staff and a positive attitude regarding any issues brought to their attention. I felt it was a fair value for what I paid.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2016

We have stayed at your hotel many times over the last 10...

Despite great effort on my part to arrange the check in so that my daughter and her husband and 4 children would be registered when they arrived it all got confused and created a mess at arrival by the front desk. We had to call the front desk because the tv needed repair, the clock did not work and the 2nd morning the alarm went offf in the middle of the night, we did not have an iron in our room and left a request at the front desk to send one up the iron never never arrived despite a 24 hour early request. The front desk didn't have change for the washer which resulted in many guests having to track down people in the lobby to get change. In general, the hotel did not seem clean. Used trays were left in door ways for at least 24 hours. The whole hotel had finger prints everywhere in common areas, the bedspreds were wrinkled and worn, and the carpet had two areas of carpet the was wrinkled and a tripping danger. In general the staff were somewhat nonresponsive to the guests and did not represent a concern for the way they were representing the hotel.

We have stayed at your hotel many times over the last 10 years. Usually this has been over the holidays because we have relatives in the area. We often travel as a three generation family and liked the open area in the hotels center. We have enjoyed your breakfasts where there were choices for all ages. This area in te past served as a gathering area for the upwards of 40 family members who used to also stay in the hotel during visits. We were the only ones who choose to stay with you this year and we will not returnwith iy

• Reviewed: November 30, 2015

It was very nice to have a living room area separate from...

This hotel is very dated and did not seem to have staff that paid attention to detail. The breakfast buffet was really not good- the fruit was not fresh and the hash browns undercooked. The muffins were dried out and the cereal was stale. They served the same thing every day. HOWEVER, the food you could order was pretty good- pancakes, omelets, bacon. Did not feel like front desk staff was very helpful when asked simple questions.

It was very nice to have a living room area separate from the bedroom. And to have a refrigerator and microwave was great. The elevator was neat as it overlooked the atrium when it went up or down. I got a good rate for my stay which is only reason I stayed here-- would most likely not stay here again.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2015

Staff was very helpful.

Elevator issue..it shut/slam my 78yr old mother in law and when we reported the problem was told that the staff was already aware that it wasnt working correctly. Also needed extra blanket and one couldnt be found.

Staff was very helpful. Breakfast was very good. Nice selection and choices to choose from.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2015

Staff was friendly, location was ideal for our stay.

Mold on the ceiling in the shower area, we switched rooms. Hair on the floors of both bathrooms we had. Fork under a chair in the second room we had. (:

Staff was friendly, location was ideal for our stay. Seems as though it was cleaner, & kept up better a few years ago when we stayed here.....

• Reviewed: November 15, 2015

Room was clean , bed was comfortable , room service was ok

Breakfast was not very good . no milk available on the first day , waiter was rude ,told me they are out of milk and when I asked for a manager he said there are no managers here . after complaining to the front desk they told me the supervisor will get back to you then nothing happened .

Room was clean , bed was comfortable , room service was ok

• Reviewed: November 11, 2015

I didn't understand why kids didn't eat free after I...

Miscommunication between employees

I didn't understand why kids didn't eat free after I was being told by the front desk that kids under 13 eat free. Had to get my money back for the second night stay.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2015

The suite was quiet, comfortable, and easily accessible to...

The overall maintenance of the facility seems to be slipping. Carpets throughout are becoming threadbare, broken signage often goes unrepaired, and emergency phone near the exercise room is missing completely (Is this a fire and safety code item?). Also, much of the exercise equipment is is need of routine maintenance and the weight machine is difficult to use and outdated. The bathroom door is in need of repair on it's backside where water from the tub/shower has ruined the veneer. The worst problem was with the breakfast. The bacon and sausage being served was obviously old and stale, on the verge of being dangerous. I alerted the waiter about it and observed that he did nothing, as in speaking to the cook or floor manager. So I reached the conclusion that food service purposefully uses outdated food to get by on the cheap. Hotel literature and pictures on-line show a bathroom scale as being in every room. There was none in our room. Consequently, I was concerned that we may be charged for the missing scale, but the front desk clerk said the scales had been removed and I would not be charged. So, your literature should be updated to reflect this change. Exercise room ventilation seemed to be inadequate - it was noticeable when more than three people were in the room at the same time.

The suite was quiet, comfortable, and easily accessible to the atrium. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and the bathroom fixtures and layout was very nice.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2015

We booked a room with two double beds.

We booked a room with two double beds. When we got there they didn't have any. I paid over $100 to sleep on a rollaway. We had to check out the next day to get our double. When we checked back in we were given a key to a room that was already assigned. People's stuff all over room. Good thing we were honest.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2015

The staff serving breakfast were outstanding.

The reception staff could have been more helpful, initial confusion over breakfast vouchers which were not delivered to our room, lack of directions from the 294 to the hotel left us wandering around in the dark, I can't help but think people not from the area would be lost. Hotel needs a major makeover as it is rough around the edges.

The staff serving breakfast were outstanding. The hotel does have lots of potential.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2015

We stayed there because we went to a navy graduation.

There were a couple of things in the bathroom like that could be cleaned, in the shower,a bit better. Also the restaurant wasn't the greatest and it is quite a bit pricey.

We stayed there because we went to a navy graduation. The room looks nice and clean and affordable and I would recommend it to anyone who went somewhere to stay while they go to one of the Navy graduations. I would definitely stay there again

• Reviewed: September 21, 2015

The young lady and van driver on duty the night,if Friday,...

You can tell the staff takes pride in their property, but now ownership needs to put a little money into it. ie lamp shades, mattresses, bathroom amenities, grout in the showers, etc

The young lady and van driver on duty the night,if Friday, September 18th were absolutely amazing. I was traveling home from being gone for a week when inclement weather abruptly halted my trip in chicago. When I arrived on property from a very scary cab drive - I was greeted with a warm smile from the young lady. I then explained i had nothing for an overnight stay BC it was in my suitcase somewhere in united land - without hesitation she grabbed a toothbrush, comb, toothpaste and qtips and said well this is a start. Then the van driver took me to WalMart where I was able to get a little more for my stay. He quickly brought me back to the hotel so i could sleep for 4 hours before needing to get get back to the airport to restart my journey home. I want to personally thank them for making the end of my crazy, no good day a little better

• Reviewed: August 27, 2015

The facilities were clean.

I didn't like that it was kind of isolated from near by restaurants and stores. Also the rooms are outdated but they were clean!

The facilities were clean. The breakfast had a lot of choices.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2015

Location, bed comfortable, amenities where good

Sink clog up and nesisities to plain and we didn't have soap. Breakfast could have been better choices

Location, bed comfortable, amenities where good

• Reviewed: August 10, 2015

The front desk service was excellent.

My only complaint is that the bathroom door needs replacing; it's coming apart.

The front desk service was excellent. I never saw the room attendant but my room was always clean and my beds were nice and tight.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2015

After paying for my room in cash I was charged again on my...

The fact that I was charged twice and the shuttle was not there at the scheduled appointment time.

After paying for my room in cash I was charged again on my card that I put the deposit on. I also had a scheduled shuttle appointment and the shuttle decided not to stay, so the staff had to call me a car service and I was almost late to the wedding I was attending.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2015

The breakfast was wonderful with personalized omelets and...

Wifi, as usual in hotels, was a little slow - but workable.

The breakfast was wonderful with personalized omelets and other well prepared foods. I liked having the suite space so my kids could go to sleep before the rest of us. Beautiful Atrium and decor!

• Reviewed: July 28, 2015

I had concerns over the check-out speed in the early morning...

The breakfast starts half an hour later during the weekend at 7:00 am. I missed the breakfast as I had to leave at 7:00am

I had concerns over the check-out speed in the early morning based on the reviews earlier, but actually this is not a problem at all. I am impressed with their improvement and have all settled before leaving the hotel. The second floor etrum is also very impressive.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2015

The room was had the following issues: - cabinet door was broken - door between between bedroom and sofa bed section was broken - the wall paper was peeling off - toilet was chipped - mirror frame was broken - in the center of the building there is open space with restaurant and the noise echo all the way up to 5th floor - elivator were very scary as it feels like you can get stuck any moment - there was a some type of religious gathering going on and lots of kids. The management simply said "they booked 98% of the hotel rooms" kids and adults were very noisy even past midnight

Location Outside look

• Reviewed: July 26, 2015

Bread crumbs on the pull-out couch and bedset missing for...

Bread crumbs on the pull-out couch and bedset missing for the pull-out couch. We were 4 adults. They knew we will use that couch to sleep on it. Bedsheets with holes in it and put inside out. Disgusting.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2015

Plenty of room to spread out in the original Embassy Suites...

Not bad, but the property is isolated. Much retail and food, etc. is close. But you have to drive. It would be much better if other businesses were in walking distance.

Plenty of room to spread out in the original Embassy Suites room layout.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2015

The omelet was good.

My daughter pinched her leg on your broken toilet seat and then didn't mention about ages for breakfast and wanted us to pay am extra $7 for breakfast. Not to mention the wasp nest in the dining area...good thing my family isn't allergic! The waiter was clueless and I killed 2 and gave him the bugs to show him what I was talking about. Front desk finally took off my $7 for the inconvenience. ..thanks for taking off the $7 added? I worked for hotels in front desk for over 10 years...I was embarrassed for you guys. I was behind several people complaining too...so I wasn't the only one.

The omelet was good.

• Reviewed: February 28, 2015

Common areas were clean, but that's where anything...

Bathrooms: musty smelling, peeling veneer on doors, rusty hinges, wooden mirror frame fell off, hitting me in the head. TV remotes didn't work. Sofa bed had no linens and mattress was so thin and broken down, you could feel large lumps in it, there was "no" water pressure (none at all) at night. When I told the rep. at the front desk of the problems, her response was, "I know," with an embarrassed look. You don't want to stay here, at any price.

Common areas were clean, but that's where anything positive ended.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2015

Location, ease of parking, & clientele.

Really needs to be updated. It is suppose to be an upscale hotel and there is cracked tile in the bathrooms and showers that barely work. As well as spotty carpet and furniture. The "back" staff is not all that friendly & most don't seem to able to speak english.

Location, ease of parking, & clientele. The friendly front staff & the cleanliness.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2016

Rooms can be very loud, especially in suites by the elevator.

Rooms can be very loud, especially in suites by the elevator.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2016

We did not have the breakfast but had a restful night in a...

We did not have the breakfast but had a restful night in a clean room

• Reviewed: April 19, 2016

they didn't have the rooms i booked and have to upgrade{...

they didn't have the rooms i booked and have to upgrade{?}

• Reviewed: March 14, 2016

The bed was very soft and the hotel was very clean.

The bed was very soft and the hotel was very clean.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2016

I didn't like the Cleaning service they had a bad...

I didn't like the Cleaning service they had a bad attitude

• Reviewed: March 6, 2016

The space was very adequate to the price.

Furniture, and hotel just didn't quite reach the excellent condition.

The space was very adequate to the price. Staff was excellent

• Reviewed: February 22, 2016

Everything especially the comfort level

Everything especially the comfort level

There are also 40 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.