Reviews of Whiskey Pete's Hotel & Casino This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

31900 Las Vegas Boulevard, Primm, NV 89019, United States of America

#2 of 3 hotels in Primm

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

have not stayed here in a good many years the facility has had major improvements will come again so
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

stopped two different staff members to ask a question, one ignored me must have been off work!? the other said 'I don't speak English, and presided to have conversation with another staff member??? just plain rude, in my opinion. as a retired businessman our people are our greatest asset.

simply a great room

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

I wouldn't stay here again
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

The maids maid our beds with the same dirty sheets and didn't vacuum. Nothing seemed clean just remade beds I could have done myself if they weren't going to swap them out. We had 4 kids under 5 and both keys stopped working our second night and I had to stand and wait by the door with all the kids while my husband went to the other side of the hotel to get new keys and the front desk only had one person so my husband was stuck waiting a long time. McDonald's was packed in the morning and we didn't want to do iboo again because we had gotten it the night before. I ordered online and they forgot half the order when we got it. The cooks didn't make it so we waited another 30min while the other half of our food sat in a bag getting cold.

Beds were comfortable. I liked they had a mini fridge in the room. It was a quiet hotel till about 10pm. I like that check out is at noon. They have a nice mall across the street.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

• Newly Renovated Standard Room

Roachs insude the casino going towards elevators. Ripped blood stained sheets on bed! Told staff showed pics and the kady just didnt care. The rest of the staff had been very friendly. Front desk told us pool wasnt open and to use the one at primm. Come to find out it was open. So we went down and the Pool area smells of sulfur and the pool it self has algae. The tv in our room kept scrambling and made it hard to watch anything. Ihop also wasnt very good complete waste of money all the way around!

The evening bartender was so nice.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Fabulous price, but wouldn’t stay there again
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Room and whole facility smelled smoky; a/c went off and on all night;, constantly waking us up. Staff recommended prime rib dinner across the street at Primm’s for $20. Instead, it was $30!

Convenience to freeway. Room was renovated. Bed was comfortable, but seemed like it had a protective cover over mattress that rustled when you moved.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Staff very friendly and when notified of any problem , they...
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

The tub wasn't clean and a dirty, used washcloth was so curtain rod in bathroom.

Staff very friendly and when notified of any problem , they took care of it.

• Reviewed: June 16, 2018

Only one thing
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

My only issue was with the two ladies in the cage, taking up a conversation in their language AS one of the attempted to get me my players card. I made eye contact with both if them as a "hint", but didn't work. I simply asked is I should come back when they were not busy..talking?. I was the ONLY customer at the cage. The one helping finally got it and completed my players card.

The staff every where else were great!! From check in to check out, smooth.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Security Housekeeping And Life Guards Were Excellent Staff.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

When Entering The Establishment I Was Unclear Of Where To Go In Order To Check In. Bothered Also How I Was Recieved By The Check In Area. I Inquiered About Having A Room Near The Pool Understandably was Not Able To Get One However I Believe They Could Have Explained To Me That The Rooms Overlooking The Pool Still Would Have Been A Good Choice. The Monorail Was Inoperable. The Sports Book Was A Machine Kiosk That Was An Absolute Disappointment And Also To Cash My Winning Ticket I Must Go To The Other Casiano In Order To Cash It, That Was A Nightmare. The Biggest Disappointment Came When I Told My Daughter That Our 4 Hours Driving Would Be Worth It Due To Whiskey Pete’s Hotel Has A Water Slide. When I Arrive I Find Out That The Water Slide Is Shut Down And Is Not Operable. Also I Could Not Even Purchase Playing Cards Due To The Gift Shop Being Sold Out.

Security Housekeeping And Life Guards Were Excellent Staff. They Were All Very Helpful In Different Ways.

• Reviewed: May 24, 2018

Terrible.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

I booked months earlier and we ended up in a room next to a very yappy dog. The hotel was not pet friendly. The customer service was terrible. I had to call 3 times for anything to be done. Also for whatever reason the TV signal in the entire hotel was out. They finally asked us to change rooms. Why didn't they ask the pet owner to move rooms?? They moved us to a nicer room, but after hours of stress, and no TV signal it was not worth it. We just wanted to rest after a long day. It was very upsetting. I even, and never do this, asked to be refunded and was refused.

Unfortunately nothing.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

It was nice but could have been better.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

I liked the rooms, but needs to be a little bigger. And the shower needed to be unclogged, and also need microwave in the rooms.

Didn't have enough of the slot machines that me and my husband like to play. Also the food in the restaurant was horrible. Need to open up more restaurants in the area.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

I stayed for 6 hours to sleep because I was driving to California.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

The front desk was difficult to find. The light for the bathroom didn't work.

Bed was comfortable. Room was clean. The man at the front desk was kind.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

It was fine. We won’t stay again.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

The cleanliness of our room. It wasn’t clean. The bathroom was gross, there was a moldy loofa in the bathtub and the counters were not wiped down. We were charged a resort fee but none of the amenities were open or operating during our stay. The pool was closed, the monorail wasn’t running, the rides were shut down. Very disappointing.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

The renovated rooms were better!
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

I booked 2 queen beds but wasn't available apparently upon check in. 4 people sleeping in one bed wasn't really great.

The renovated rooms were better!

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Comfortable and relaxing stay.

Not much. All was great.

The hotel has been completely renovated. Guest rooms are comparable to the some of the better hotels on the Vegas strip. Bathrooms are all brand new. Last time I stayed here was before the renovation and I said that I would never stay here again. When I saw that the place has been renovated I gave it another try and am glad I did.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Not recommended for ladies traveling alone.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Front desk person. Not friendly and gave poor directions to room. Rude when questioned about billing and prepaid statement. Didn’t like lack of security for hotel rooms. Outer doors on end of building unlocked and opened to the parking lot. No security or separation from rooms and casino.

The price

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

A good place to stay to break up a long trip, but room was not worth price charged.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Floor in bathroom was dirty with a sticky substance on the floor near toilet. There were no hand towels. There was no Kleenex Tissue, and there were 4 large holes in wall above toilet where rack had been. This was stashed underneath sink in bathroom. Rack was apparently for hand towels. Gal at front desk said that room should have been disabled by cleaning crew, but was not.

Service was good, and staff friendly, bed was very comfortable. Service at restaurants was prompt, and food was good.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Rooms were very comfortable!
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

I didn’t like the fact that I specifically said on my reservations for rooms to be next to each other and it wasn’t honored! Very displeased with that!

I really loved the rooms updated and clenliness!

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Very disappointed with the hotel cleaning standards!
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

The bathtub was filthy with hair and scum and had a plugged drain. In the sink area and entrance to the bathroom were clumps of hair as if someone had a haircut. The top sheet had a hole as big as a saucer. Also no soap or cups. As it was late we didn’t call anyone as we didn’t want to pack up and move. I left a detailed note on this at the desk in the morning but have not heard from the hotel.

The bed was clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Great price for a great room in a nice remote location
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

No bath towels were provided. No internet/wifi. Hard to print boarding passes or tickets or do emergency office work.

The beds were even better than home.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

Quick overnight stay when driving from Palm Springs to Mesquite
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

The casino and 1st floor of the hotel are very smoky. We had to switch rooms from the 1st floor to the top floor in order to avoid the cigarette smoke. The hotel shuttle that runs between Whiskey Pete's & Primm Casino only operates on the weekends.

The rooms are newly renovated and comfortable. Front desk staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

beds were very nice and pillows and over all it's been a...
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

we had someone above us that was stomping on the floor above us all night and we had to call security and they took care of it right away and that was nice.Your heating and air conditioning was very noisy and you could hear the one next store other than that your hotel was very nice and what a improvement after all these years thank you

beds were very nice and pillows and over all it's been a long time weve been in your casino and it is very nice

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

It was clean & the location was ok
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

I was disappointed that when I requested non-smoking rooms due to health reason they put our family in smoking rooms right next to the casino lobby. Mind you I had my children with me so no one was able to get any rest! It was mainly where we were placed that made us not want to go back!

It was clean & the location was ok

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

It was good
    • Family Room

As soon as we arrive we were cold and ready to relax but the Cashier Trainer Daisy or Cindy I don’t remember her name well. I just remembered it was Saturday night february 17 the Lady wasn’t so Kind and was so not welcoming. She ask us under who’s name was the room reserve and I show her my phone so it made it easier and Gave her my Husband Identification and it clearly said my husband name. She seem to try giving us a Hard time and or she had a rough day before us. We try to be nice but not even a smile . Well I help him talk since his language English is not so well. She should try beign more welcoming and not give people hard time.

Hello , The room was good size and Cumfy Size Bed and Sofa to sit in was good too .

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

Room was comfortable.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Property is dated, reception, common areas and casino especially. Charged a "resort fee" for what? Price was way too high because of CES. Feel we got taken advantage of.

Room was comfortable. Location worked for what we needed. Just passing through. Drinks were inexpensive.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

A great stay before heading to Vegas
    • Family Room

The overly smokey smell and too dark for my taste. The casino area just felt uninviting.

Very nice updates, rooms were a wonderful surprise. A great stop on the way toVegas

• Reviewed: January 27, 2018

Room could have been a little cleaner.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Room could have been a little cleaner. Broken towel rack just hanging the, no cups or any kind of glass or plastic glasses, counter in bath room dusty no toilet paper holder

• Reviewed: January 12, 2018

The property has a old west charm on the casino floor and renovated rooms.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

The room’s cleanliness could have been a bit better, I had fingerprints and rings from liquid left on the desk. I would preferred to have a coffee maker such has a Keurig in the room for added convenience.

The casino was close to the off ramp and near the outlet stores.

• Reviewed: December 22, 2017

Not the greatest!!!
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

They would not honor your booking. Said it never came thru to them. We are very upset with this whole process. Don’t like your policy of charging if one needs to cancel either. Not happy with the hotel or you either

• Reviewed: November 30, 2017

Thanks for the hospitality...🙏
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

My entitlement as a military veteran was not given upon check in. Conversation of the occupants next room was bothersome. Not even a small fridge was available for our food and drinks. No microwave oven to warm our food.

The convenience and accessibility to the hotel.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2017

the meal at IHOP was terrible!
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Hi! Happy thanksgiving! I've got a start on them but it's been super busy this past 2 weeks!! My daughter and grandson have been in town this week so it's been all about them!! I will let you know when I am closing in on being done!!!

the meal at IHOP was terrible! We threw it away and had to take it to an outside trash because of the smell. Mc Donalds was closed in the morning and during dinner hours.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

Very enjoyable all the way around.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

I was very impressed with the "overhauled" rooms. Probably the nicest room that I've stayed in in the past couple of years and I usually pick more upscale accomodations.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2017

My issues are mainly related to the clientele and not with my room or the staff.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

The parking lot was dirty and the people in it, some of whom seemed intoxicated, made me apprehensive. The casino seemed a bit worn out and some of the people in it a bit sketchy. I also found locating the reservations desk a chore. The general layout seemed haphazard.

The room was very nice and had been recently redone. I had breakfast in the Ihop in the Casino which was fine, although the staff seemed tired and harried. Everyone was polite. The patrons at breakfast seemed fine.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2017

Room very comfortable. Hard for handicap
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

The lady who checked us in was so rude. Unhelpful. No one there. Ignored for 15 mins. She saw my Walker.

The room itself very nice. For handicap it's very bad. A ramp to elevator.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

okay, but loud so if you dont want to sleep then it shouldnt bother you
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

we woke up in the middle of the night due to a rude guest above us, I called security about it and instead of being more quiet they started stomping around even louder waking up my 12 month old at 3 am. this quickly turned a stop for rest during a long road trip to a miserable night and poor choice to stay.

the beds were extra comfortable

• Reviewed: October 3, 2017

Decor was nice but it was roach infested.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

There were roaches in my room upon arrival which left me disgusted. I was offered a $20 voucher for food in which I declined because I am not going to eat where roaches reside. We were told that we are in the desert so expect roaches. I don't live in the desert and I care not to bring roaches back to my home. I was given a room over at Primm which was okay but my whole objective was to enjoy the new remodel but so much for that.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2017

good clean bed/room nice people don"t eat there
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

The Ihop restaurant was bad. The food was cold. The waitress took my food to the wrong table, sat it down there and after the other table told them it was not theirs she took the food to the back only to give it to me instead of making a new plate which is some states is against the law. when i told her she gave me a 20% discount (wow) don"t eat at the IHOP at Wiskey Petes

• Reviewed: September 21, 2017

Great Stop on way back South on I-15.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Great place to stop on way back south to CA and start your "after Vegas recovery. And get another chance to shake off the Casino Bug. Rest up for the Drive back.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2017

Only if you have too
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Feels old and dirty, even after the room renovations.

We used this as a stop off before Vegas. Not bad if you just need somewhere to rest your head for an evening but I would not stay here again by choice.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2017

Large and renewed rooms.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Limited choices of food and restaurants around.

Large and renewed rooms. Very good internet connection. Not far from Las Vegas. Interesting Outlet center :-) Easy public transport with free shuttle.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2017

We asked for a high floor and was told there were none.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

We asked for a high floor and was told there were none. It was clear the hotel was not full and there was a tower with at least 10 floors. My husband asked for a ice bucket and was told there were no buckets and to use a bag! Worked for the hotel industry for 10 years and was very disappointed in the hospitality.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

Short but ok
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

1st room no air but they were real nice and switched rooms so that was good. The bed was very uncomfortable. Nothing was open because it was a Monday, no valet, either. slow, so really no one there but the people that were working there were very kind

IHOP was really good and the server was great

• Reviewed: August 8, 2017

Jackpot!

Nothing no complaints

My overall experience was satisfactory, pleasant. Staff was efficient yet discreet. Great location, great for traveling families.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2017

The rooms were recently updated and very nice
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

There wasn't enough staff (took 45 minutes to check in 3 guests with one person at the counter). Property in general was filthy but at least the rooms were nice once you got in.

The rooms were recently updated and very nice

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

The pool with all the lifeguards,they helped when needed.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

The bathroom door was a pain to get into...especially for a handicapped person, the door needs to be hinged on the other side. So when you open it you can maneuver a wheelchair without bumping into the closet or the door to the hall. Or put in a pocket door.

The pool with all the lifeguards,they helped when needed. Good friendly bunch. Rooms were excellent the only thing I would add would be small microwave and a coffee pot.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

Very clean new rooms available a little loud but over all...
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Booking.com didn't transfer the reservation so When I got there the didn't have my reservation

Very clean new rooms available a little loud but over all fine

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

Disappointed with the resort fee when it doesn't have the accommodations to be considered a resort
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Access to the pool and cleansiness of the pool was Poor and shut down the slide in the middle of the day that was the reason why we went there for the pool and the waterslide , to get out of the heat

Just the newly remodeled room and comfortable beds

• Reviewed: July 21, 2017

Traveler BEWARE!! Save Your Money!!
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Very RUDE AND UNPLEASANT STAFF!! The keys to our room wouldn't work. GERARD, at the front desk, had the audacity to tell me it was user error! He rekeyed the cards AND they still didn't work. He had to have security let us into our room. Which ultimately meant we couldn't leave our room because we wouldn't be able to get back in. They advertise "newly renovated rooms", when, 10 years ago? Dirty and stained carpet in the room. Fixtures falling apart! Slow draining tub, water in shower constantly dripped! Absolutely horrible!!

NOTHING!

• Reviewed: July 16, 2017

We are actually planning another trip in a week.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

We are actually planning another trip in a week. Our visit was absolutely amazing. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The beds are like sleeping on clouds. Absolute best pool experience we have had at our many family adventures.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2017

4.5
    Don't waste you time or money
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Everything especially the front desk

Sheets tucked in so tightly my elderly wife could not even pull covers down to get in the bed, bathroom not clean not properly stocked not given receipt at check out WiFi was very poor. Lighting in room extremely dim very hard to see in the room remote for tv had very weak batteries could not turn channels stuck watching 1 channel could not check in until after 3 pm asked for room up high so to have a view but was given a room on 3rd floor view was of a hillside in back of hotel... for the price of 104.00 I will never stay at this so called resort hotel, extremely dissatisfied with this Hotel

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

Being able to shuddled from place to place for free
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

I booked a room with 2 beds a week in advance and when I arrived they only had a room with 1 bed and when I told then it was suppose to be 2 beds the clerk said it was 1st come 1st served?

Being able to shuddled from place to place for free

• Reviewed: June 21, 2017

The clean rooms
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

My reservation wasn't in there system when I got there and I had to wait about an hour before it did and I booked it 4 hours prior.

The clean rooms

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Everything missing from my room and clueless staff
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

The staff customer service and missing items from room like toilet paper,towels,plastic bag for dirty clothes,NOT vacuum floor and staff late to accommodate and acting clueless,we were even missing the DO NOT DISTURB sign that goes on outside handle,for almost $300 dollars I would of expected more,I've been in really cheap hotels and they had better accommodation then this "whiskey petes" hotel

Easy check in and the bed was decent

• Reviewed: June 7, 2017

Newly renovated rooms
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

There are rides like a roller coaster, water-slide and a monorail but they only were operated on Friday to Sunday. I didn't mind as I don't go on those anymore but if you are going to see those don't visit until then.

Whiskey Pete's has renovated rooms which are quite nice. Big casino and Monday thru Thursday it is almost empty, so no waiting for a slot or table. That's because it is in the middle of nowhere and the crowds from California only come on Fri, Sat and Sun. Nowhere being on the Nevada California border in the Mojave desert area an hour and half southwest of Vegas.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2017

Clean.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Great. Always dislike having to walk to through the gaming area and cigarette smoke with a toddler just to get to the ihop for breakfast. Also, bed wasn't very comfortable.

Clean. Easy parking.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2017

Horror at Whiskey Pete's

Dogs parking next room, Security refused to do anything about it. Moved to upstair rooms, air conditioner sounded like a Jet Plane taken off. Worst sleep of my life. I want my money back or credit for a free nights stay to see if it was just one time event

Price

• Reviewed: May 31, 2017

The rooms have been updated.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Almost All restaurants were closed on a holiday weekend in all the primm valley hotels. Which led the wait times for the two opens restaurants horrible. They were under staffed and wait times to be seated was atrocious. 1 hour or more to eat at a dennys. Then a 20 minute wait to just get a drink order.

The rooms have been updated.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2017

Good Rooms and Prices, Lousy Service
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Restaurants closed too early and choices were slim for good dinning. Mostly fast food and lower end chains. Service in the hotel was poor at best. Un-engaged staff at the restaurants and the pool area. Lifeguards were either playing with their phones or sleeping... Servers in the restaurants and bar areas were rude....

Bed was super comfortable and the room have been upgraded since we last stayed at Whiskey Pete's. Everything worked great especially the A?C since we were in the area over Memorial Weekend.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2017

Good bed but noice during night
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Noice from all rooms ( not because the people was noice but because construction🙄). Smoking smell ( probably from aircon and casino😟). Aircon was Very noice!!

Very comfortable bed, good Wifi

• Reviewed: May 14, 2017

great stay
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

the room was recently venerated and was clean and great value for money. The staff were fantastic and very friendly. The bar staff were exceptional and could not have done more for us drink-wise. My first stay at the hotel and if I was to ever go back to Primm I would not hesitate to stay there.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2017

Waste of money
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

They charge for amenities but don't have any. You can go to the other casinos nearby but the shuttle is closed. The place was run down and empty.

The food in IHOP was good but overpriced. Kids eat for free after 4pm but you have to ask for it to be removed from your bill.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2017

A few glitches along the way but our Anniversary was Wonderful anyway!
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Upon arrival, the clerk who helped us did not speak very good English, which made check in rather difficult. We arrived a day early and they could not add our extra night to our previous reservation since it had been reserved online so the next morning we had to check out and re check in which seemed dumb since we never change rooms? We arrived on a Monday night and stayed through Wednesday with a Thursday morning check out, several of the things were closed Monday thru Thursday. McDonald's was suppose to open at 6am and didn't open until 8:30 am, the prices at the I Hop were quite a bit higher then any normal I Hop restaurant.

The price of the Hotel was still very reasonable. The beds were very comfortable, pillows were nice to. Our room had a nice view of the pool, we could hear the waterfall which was very soothing. We arrived a day early and they were still able to accommodate us.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2017

Pissed off
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

I didn't like being charged for 2 night when I signed up for 1 night on bookings.com. I had to check early so I wasn't charged for 2 nights. Never again will I or my friend stay there or book using bookings.com again.

None thing.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2017

We had a fun time and they have a shuttle that runs to the outlet mall and the other casino.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

I don't know why hotels don't put coffee pots in the rooms anymore. You usually have to go a long ways to get your coffee.

The casino wasn't to big. That's the way I like it. The beds were new, clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: April 20, 2017

A ONE NIGHT STAY AT "Whiskey Petes"
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Staff on check in were inefficient and abrupt. They really did not know what they were doing. We initially thought that we had made a reservation for tower rooms, as we have done so many times in the past. Rudely informed that the Tower rooms were closed indefinitely. This needs to be made aware on the hotel's booking website. I asked very politely and tried to get reception staff to print out four airline boarding passes. You would of thought I was asking them to climb Mt Everest!! The manager came to my rescue and very politely printed the passes. The main casino floor needs a huge renovation. Dining choices here are limited. There is a much greater choice of food outlets at "Buffalo Bills" and "Primmadonna" across the highway 15. Disappointing to see that the cross highway monorail was not operating. This used to be a "fun" overnight stay.

We were given rooms in the low rise building to the right of the main building. After many many years, the rooms in this section of the hotel have been renovated with new carpet, furniture and bedding. This is a huge improvement, but unfortunately the room rates have risen accordingly. A big hint if you are struggling with luggage, there is an elevator at each end of the building. Great if you just want a quick one night stay, if travelling between Las Vegas and Los Angeles.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2017

Perfect for a extra night
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

The casino was very smokey. But not in the room

The rooms were really nice with the new renovations. Access to multiple food outlets. Across the road from the outlet mall. The prices. The history with the Bonnie and Clyde car. Older place but worthwhile

• Reviewed: April 10, 2017

Good place to crash for the night.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

The elevator was a little quirky and definitely needs service. There are no coffee makers in the room.

Good place to stay. Rooms are upgraded and clean.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2017

We had a pRobles on checking in.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

We had a pRobles on checking in. We booked a king bed with you and we're told on arrival that no king beds were available. How did this happen.. We will not stay there again. Not a great location and not a great clientle.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2017

Affordable and doable
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

The casino was small and dirty and very outdated.

There was 1 restaurant that wasn't a fast food or low end. It was at the Primm valley Casino. It was absolutely fabulous. It was a fine dining. We had the best rib eye and seafood platter. All cooked and seasoned perfectly. The wine was amazing. Service and friendliness was incredible. The Outlet Mall was close by and was the only thing to do other than gamble close by

• Reviewed: March 31, 2017

Sink didn't drain for 5 minutes and toilet didn't...
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Sink didn't drain for 5 minutes and toilet didn't flush properly you had to flush a couple times that's not conserving water that's waiting water.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2017

the new rooms, nice design.
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

cigarette, weed smoke on the hallway. the tub was dirty and thin walls wet can hear people walking upstairs and hallway and talking next door..

the new rooms, nice design.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2017

After a problem with Registration, we liked our short stay there!
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Check-in was a pain. They had no record of me booking through Booking.Com. I almost left, but 5 min later, they got it figured out. Not sure if I trust Booking.Com OR Whiskey Pete's because of the registration problem. They need a nice restaurant on property.

Room was comfortable and clean. Casino was not crowded.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2017

Would come back.

I liked everything there👍😀

The room smelled very clean and the carpet was nice and clean as well. I would definitely stay there again. Thank very much

• Reviewed: January 13, 2017

Great room
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

There was a horrible mechanical noise all night long. At first we thought it was renovations in the room next door, but it went all night long. Completely spoiled what would have been a relaxing night,

Room and bed very nice, great bathroom

• Reviewed: January 9, 2017

room was okay but not private!
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

room seems to be shared by others. we could hear everything of others next doors

good shopping, children friendly and some good food options although casino is not my pleasure

• Reviewed: January 6, 2017

Okay for sleep; move on for anything else
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

Understaffed and as a result the employees were uniformly unhelpful bordering on rude. Nothing healthy about the food choices: McDonalds and iHop.

Newly renovated room was very nice. Great rain-type shower head.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2017

So sad
    • Newly Renovated Standard Room

The place is falling apart...no monorail...the shuttle never came. Check in took FOREVER because the computers weren't working and there was only one lady for a huge line. The extended wait in line gave me time to notice how the lobby and casino were dirty and things were broken. I HAD to stop...not a choice. I was not thrilled that I had to carry my bags up & down the stairs because the elevator was broken. There is NO place to get a decent meal. There are web sites that claim you still have a Wagon Wheel Buffet buuuuut, ya' don't. I was so sad. I always passed the place on my way to Vegas and thought, "How cute! The kitchy old casino still operates". All of my curiosity has been satisfied and I am sadly disappointed! It's only cute to be kitch if you feel safe, clean, and well fed while you are enjoying a blast-from-the-past atmosphere. This is not cute....it's depressing....AND one more thing, thad bed was hard as a rock!!

The room was fine. It was an emergency stop and it did the job.

Browse Whiskey Pete's Hotel & Casino Traveler Photo Gallery