Reviews of Whitelaw Hotel 3 stars

808 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA

#115 of 390 hotels in Miami Beach

• Room with Two Double Beds

There was an employee named Inrequez, he had a very nasty attitude. He needs attitude readjustment and customer service training. He has a very awful personality and seems completely stressed out on the job.

Good management team and great location.

• Room with Two Double Beds

There was nothing I didn't like about the place.

Beds are super comfortable. Free unlimited drinks beween 7pm-8pm. Free shuttle to airport. Free beach towels and beach chairs. One block from the beach and 2 blocks from a great spanish restaurant. All for a great price. Staff and manager were super friendly and helpful.

• Queen Room

All south beach hotels in low buildings are like this, so not the most comfortable installations. Here an update of our mattress and pillows would be more than recommendable.

Location and staff was great.

• Queen Room

I didn’t like the walls were paper thin so you can hear everything. I also didn’t like the check in staff they looked very unhappy and didn’t want to help with any of my questions.

I like the location of the property it was just one block away from everything and also close to stores. I did like the fact they had a all you can drink at the bar from 7-8pm.

• Room with Two Double Beds

I wish the manager was professional. But unfortunately, she is not. And she is reinforced by her boss who refuses to make accommodations when they are in the wrong!!

The staff was horrible. The cleaning lady came into the room when I was sleeping and was NOT checking out. Then the MANAGER barged into my room when I was laying in the bed with my boyfriend at 6PM!!!! I was completely outraged and upset. I contacted the manager over all the properties in their organization and he did NOTHING. They’re unorganized, condescending and their attitudes are questionable. Great hotel! HORRIBLE staff!!!! Especially their manager! She does nothing for the guest when she was completely in general wrong. She apologized and admitted she should not have barged in. But then refused to compensate me accordingly. They have no respect for the guest’s privacy.

• Queen Room

- Bad attitude: The guy at the lobby was not polite in urging me to pay all amount upfront - Ventilation: I faced a technical problem with noise with my ventilation system (at least they fixed it fast). Also the other rooms when smoking inside and the smell was coming to mine - Cleaning ladies: They were super slow and unorganized. I was away for 3 hours in the morning, I came back and my room was not clean. I had to wait in the lobby for almost 1h to clean it up

Only good thing was the location, it's in the heart of South Beach where the parties take place and also can be quiet from outside noise (not from the inside noise though)

• Room with Two Double Beds

Too many people continually talking and making noise in the hallway in the wee hours( 3-5 am)of the morning disrupting sleep for others.

Great vegan restaurant and staff was professional and nice. The rooms being sound proof was good.

• Queen Room

We could not hear noise from the street, but from other hotel guests we could (both in the corridors and in their rooms). Also in our room light passed through the curtains and disturbed our sleep.

The location, just one street parallel to ocean drive. The staff was very professional, and I believe if you want nightlife this hotel is in the right place.

• Queen Room

Check in took super long. Bathroom was terrible, shower so small you are wall to wall. Sink siuper low and small. Only 2 outlets worked in the room. I will definitely find another place when I return

Great location, just a couple blocks to Ocean Drive and the beach. The staff was good, tried to accommodate the best they could.

• Room with Two Double Beds

Small rooms, no fridge for quest or microwave, bathroom and place to get ice is sketchy seeming. Also the hotel advertised hookah but when asked stated they didn’t have hookah

The entrance and comfort of the beds

• Queen Room

This hotel needs a total overhaul. It looks dated and the staff is just not helpful. I requested for an early check In as a Genius perk but they were able to give me only at 2 PM. When I went to get my keys there was none at the front office and I had to wait 10 minutes for someone to come and he too was rude. The walls are really thin of this hotel...you can literally hear noise from other rooms or anyone walking/talking outside the room. The room size is also small. Yes, the room bar is well stocked. The toiletries are really good quality.

The Location

• Queen Room

I didn't like that the representative that checked me in recognized that there was a double booking under my name. I informed him that I may have booked twice because I had an issue when booking directly on the site and didn't receive a conformation. so I booked again using a third party. I got charged the one night because I didn't cancel a reservation that I didn't know existed. I hate corporate thieves that hide behind policy and the computer.

The room was clean and presentable......the location is great and the property has a cozy atmosphere.

• Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel was a bit outdated and could use some minor revisions. Carpeting in hotel hallways, toilet and air conditioning all could use upgrades. Bathroom was also a bit smaller than I would have liked overall but if you're not staying for more than 2-3 days you'll be okay.

The location was perfect. Close enough to the beach but not nearly as much traffic. The happy hour was also well appreciated by the hotel and staff. I would most definitely stay here again.

• Queen Room

- air condictioner didn’t work - the bathroom handles was falling off nails sticking out - not really worth the money, far better staying somewhere else for the price - the shuttle bus to airport never turned up ended up catching a cab. - staff weren’t extremely helpful

The location was great! Bed was okay.

• Queen Room

Staff VERY friendly and accomodating. An issue in our room was fixed straight away my simply offering us to change rooms and offering genuine apology. I was pleasantly surprised by the rooms which were clean and bright and spacious considering the price which was very affordable. Brilliant location and the free drinks between 7-8pm were great. No need to bring beach towels as they are provided. WiFi available and good connectivity. Thank you for a great stay. We would stay again here in a heartbeat!

Nothingco

Location, could walk to beach in 3 minutes. Very diverse group of fellow guests. Staff was helpful when we arrived early, allowing us to leave bags before check in. Bed very comfy. Neighborhood also felt safe and it was walkable at all hours.

• Queen Room

The rooms were not very clean and fairly outdated. Stone in the shower was falling apart. Towels were delivered as new in plastic packages - but unwashed. Sand was in bed, which added to the feeling that the linens may not have been 100% washed. The safe was not functioning. For the price paid per night, the accommodations were of poor quality. Upon check-in, I discovered there was a hostel associated with that location after waiting in line to check-in after a traveler was paying cash for a room at the hostel. This fact was never clearly disclosed by the location or booking.com, but should have been.

The location was close to the beach, good dining options, and very walkable overall.

• Queen Room

Fridge and AC made noise , so I turned them off at night. It was comfortable without AC in April , not sure about summer month. Coffee machine in a room would be nice to have - but this is a suggestion:)

Helpful, professional personal, early check in, luggage storage, cute area outside to have a drink, free shuttle to the airport, free chair and towel - all this was not avail in other hotel which I moved out from to Whitelaw and choose to stay here for extra night.

• Room with Two Double Beds

The walls are PAPER THIN. EVERYTHING that happens in the hallway is Crystal Clear, you might as well just leave your door open :/ Room was Super Small but also inexpensive for the location, so it balances.

Cute boutique style with fanciful art and a great staff.

• Room with Two Double Beds

Could’ve been a bit more cleaner when we arrived (but as we addressed the situation they had no issue with coming back to clean), elevator is really small, and our view was a wall lol but it’s Miami, not like you’d be in the room much anyways.

Beautiful rooms, great customer service, free drinks for an hour. Parking garage one block away (5 min walk). Great location! In the middle of everything!!

• Queen Room

one day, the room was not made, when we came back from the beach another day, they forgot to replace the used towels first i thought its just for younger people, no breakfast in the morning but we realized, thats the best what could happen.... we went to ocean drive took it there and met a lot of phantastic and friendly people

very close to the beach, very close to the ocean drive

• Queen Room

Housekeeping was loud,charged more than I expected when i arrived. Took too long to refund my deposit, that I didn't know about before hand. Parking I the busy street where to could find.

It was cool per ac.

I didn’t like anything at all

The elevator was broken the hot water was broken she said I have water had to be done on a hook up.. it was horrible the worst I’ve ever seen and been in

• Queen Room

Free bottled water should be included.

The bed was comfy and the room was quite spacious as we had a corner. Location was great as it was just one block to the beach and the restaurants, yet quiet enough for good night's sleep.

• Queen Room

I wish the room had a microwave. The man at the front desk was very stand off-ish and was rude to my friend from Honduras. He ignored us when we first came to the front desk and he spoke down at us like we were trash. The room was a little tight as well.

The woman at the front desk in the morning was nice, helpful, and approachable. The room was pretty and clean, which was nice. The location of the hotel was great for walking around town or to the beach.

• Queen Room

The guy that checked us in didn’t share the amenities of hotel, I had to ask. Housekeeping came too late. The liquor was watered down for happy hour.

I liked the location, u can walk to mostly every popular place. it was also ok for the price. we had city view 👌🏽.. I would stay again, bed was comfy. It was worth the stay.

• Queen Room

TV was mounted on the side wall - difficult to watch from the bed

Clean room - free drinks nightly - towels and chairs supplied for the beach - use of their sister properties pool was included ... great value

• Room with Two Double Beds

The only negative was they were doing construction in the room next to us ripping up floors. So we had to hear hammers banging for a while.

Amazing staff comfortable good service nice rooms

• Queen Room

I booked 2 rooms at this hotel in advance but unfortunately one day before my trip I was admitted in the hospital with a burst appendix. Even in the hospital I canceled one of the rooms as soon as I knew I couldn't go. After my surgery I tried to contact the hotel by many ways to see if they could refund at least part of my stay because they charged me the 4 days excluding the taxes (US$802). I tried to call them, sent emails with the hospital documentation with no response. I contact Booking to see whether they could help, and it took a week to have a feedback and the feedback was that they could not do anything. My friend, that stayed in the hotel in the other room that I booked, tried to talk to someone about my problem, but there were never anyone in charge at the reception. She even had a problem with her room, and nobody cared. They don't care about their customers. They forget that we are their providers. We are not machines, we are people that have problems which are beyond our control. Worst customer service ever!!!!

• Queen Room

No coffee, tiny bathrooms, bathroom sink was the size of a dinner plate. There was no coffee at the hotel. No coffee maker in the rooms either. The rooms are small but nice. Bathrooms are tiny and not comfortable to move around in, and the hot water in the showers suck. Got the wrong room on first night, a handicapped room for the other two.

The staff was very nice and helpful. Regardless of the issues, the location and value is hard to beat. Free drink at the bar was a nice touch.

• Room with Two Double Beds

Wish that there was more spaces for the valet parking and a better bartender. The floor of the shower also got super slick when wet, so some grip strips or a mat would be very handy. The elevator is also tiny.

I loved the location, and the room was super cute and comfortable. It’s walkable to the beach and tons of shopping and restaurants.

• Room with Two Double Beds

Staff was rude and disrespectful! Didn’t get the room that i was told i was gonna get. Bartender rude and racist. The entire staff was rude. Didn’t receive anything i was told i would. Ruined my entire birthday.

When their toilet stopped up. And i asked could they send matience. They hung up. And then tried to make me, a guest fix my own toilet. Horrible experience

• Queen Room

We wanted to take advantage of the free airport shuttle so we sent two emails to the hotel but never received a reply. I called the hotel from the airport and was told where to wait but the hotel receptionist didn't think to mention that the last shuttle leaves at 9pm and we had probably missed it. We waited in vain for 30 minutes before calling again when I was told that we must have missed the shuttle. The taxi to the hotel cost $50. The hotel receptionist was very unfriendly when we checked in. Our room was in an unacceptable location - right next to the bar which was open until the early hours of the morning. The hotel was relatively quiet from 2am to 5am when the morning staff arrived.

The hotel was in a great location, right in the middle of South Beach

• Queen Room

The majority of the lobby you can't even sit in at night because it doubled as a restaurant at night. the decor is dated and looks like it had a bad renovation. the floors in the rooms are always slippery due to humidity is all id guess.

the location of this hotel was very good in south beach but nothing else was good.

• Queen Room

- Lazy personnel, both in the reception (guy named Lee is probably the slowest receptionist I've met) and maintanance. - Sometimes fresh towels were not provided, same thing with cosmetics (shower gel, etc.); - It was the first time in my "travelling" life when the room cleaning was made after 5pm. - Noisy bed. - Happy hour (free drinks 7-8pm) is a joke, since what they pour is mostly ice in a cup. I believe that if you offer something it should of a good quality. It is not a case with this hotel.

Great location just few steps away from Ocean Drive and the gorgeous beach. Plenty of nice and affordable restaurants nearby. Free bus shuttle to the airport is definitely a PLUS. Beach towels are also provided by the hotel, but that is already a standard.

• Room with Two Double Beds

Great location. The hotel is 2 min away from the beach . It is great to be able to walk to the beautiful beach . Happy hour from 7 to 8 pm is great too : free drinks for an hour. People gather at the bar and enjoy their drink. Great ambiance

• Queen Room

Air conditioning was not working properly, could not be turned off Process of check in needs improvement, no empathy and also the room was not ready, even when was already after the entry hour !

The bed The location

• Queen Room

Noise from next building annoying. Need electricity better accessible near bed for breathing machines. Floor seemed loopsided. Marble floor in shower slippery.

Only there for 11 hours. People were nice.

• Queen Room

The hot and cold water control was backwards and you could barely get warm water in the shower.

The property is in a great location, close to restaurants.

• Room with Two Double Beds

My friend who arrived 8 hours prior to me was unable to check in even though the reservation was updated and reserved in their name. I was informed the system didn’t receive the update until hours later.

GM quickly corrected an issue after her staff informed her the following day.

• Room with Two Double Beds

We arrived, 2 credit cards for me and 4 other guests did not work. Many had to leave a cash deposit, my sister used her card which did work. Apparently if your bank is Spanish (BBVA) it does not work, it works only if it is citygroup (American). The woman at the desk even told us they usually have problems with Argentinian and Japanese cards.... I called my bank - everything was perfect with my cards, it is their terminal which doesn't work. We lost about an hour during the check in. Additionally, the normal lady working there is very nice. The manager is not, she was very prepotent and snobbish, very bad attitude. Especially her attitude about my credit cards when the bank said they are perfectly fine (it is their terminal which doesn't work) and they have actually NEVER failed anywhere. Next, the room's door did not close unless you violently slam it shut. Otherwise anyone can reopen it from the outside. By this, I mean shut the door SUPER HARD. This was another half hour to check with maintenance. Then the room smelled like humidity and mold. I got allergies to the mold during the night. I would never stay at this hotel again. The curtains were also stained. The shower was very narrow, my boyfriend barely fit. If you are a big person u will not fit here.

The only "good" thing is they had happy hour (free) on some liquors though - after 1 gin they said they had run out of it.

• Queen Room

Floors in the room were white and the material they're made of made them appear dirty. No microwave. I asked to use the one the staff uses and they denied me use of it even after the housekeeper told me they had one. Check in process was very slow. Parking is null. You have to park in a public lot a block up. Thankfully it's only $20 for 24hrs and is fairly close to walk if you don't have a lot of luggage or bags.

Room was small but very nice and cozy. Plenty for just 1 night. Bed very comfortable. Bathroom was nice and well equipped with everything we need. Location was great. Walking distance to everything.

• Queen Room

Explained in previous box.

I liked the mini bar and also the bar shelf. What I did not like was the lack of space on the counter in the bathroom. Walls seemed really thin and it was very noisy. Also did not like having to go down stairs to get ice.

• Queen Room

Hallways smelled a little too strongly of cleaning product such as pineapple but rather that then foul odor.

Clean hotel. Staff helpful. Bathroom small but clean and plenty of towels and supplies. Good location to venues and beach.

• Queen Room

i did not like the cleanness of the hotel and the cleaners could have done a better job.The cleaners were not very helpful at all, the wifi was also a bit slow and had problems at sometimes of the day.

i met the general manager who is from Botswana and she was very helpful and kind and it was a good place and we enjoyed at our stay there. It is such a beautiful place to stay in and i would probably recommend it to other people visiting the area.

• Queen Room

I love the fact that they have breakfast it isn't have anything that I like but even the lady downstairs helping us with breakfast was still really nice

The Run was beautiful the staff was very helpful and willing to help anytime we needed any pain really didn't know a lot about Miami but that was willing to lend a hand or any questions that we have I plan on going back to Miami in April and will only stay at the Whitelaw Hotel

• Queen Room

They run out of double beds’ rooms and gave me a single one. Not big deal

I forgot my wallet in the public restroom and they kept it for me. Am so grateful guys!

• Queen Room

A perfect boutique hotel with the best staff I’ve had the pleasure of knowing while staying in Miami. Very knowledgeable, friendly, happy, and entertaining. The location was fabulous, literally a short walk to the beach and any delicious food you want! The room was beautiful & very clean. However, the staff are who really made this stay an enjoyable and memorable experience! Thank you Whitelaw!

• Queen Room

It's extremely noisy. The lobby is a party bar until after midnight! Even with earplugs we couldn't get to sleep until the music stopped. The cleaning crew starts around 8 am, so no chance of sleeping in either. When you can't even get a decent nights sleep in a hotel, it's sadly a waste of money.

Great location & clean

• Queen Room

The hair dryer didn't work well, and I asked the stuff if they still have some. I have to wait until the next day to get one. Also, it took a very long time to get hot water to shower. A little bit noisy at night.

All in all, I would still recommend this hotel. Mostly because of the location, really close to Miami beach, also has free towels provided. Happy hour time is awesome, you get to know a lot of people during this time!

• Queen Room

It was very very noisy! I can’t sleep during all the nights. The personal were not friendly and only one person works at the reception. And for ask something I were waited for a long time. I don’t know why, but during the all day they didn’t clean the room. I travel a lot, but it is the first time when I lived in a dirty room!! Amazing. During the second night at 5:00am in the near room arrived new guest and the sounds were how they were in my room. I afraid that someone entrance in my room, but the doors and the walls so lights- that you can heard all all of the corridor or the others room In the booking.com the prose was 177$ but when I arrived I paid 286$ and they take the deposit 100$ from my credit card- this is so uncomfortable!! Because total they blocked 386$ dollars, not 177$ how I thank before. It was the terrible staying in this hotel.

• Queen Room

It was a heavy sports weekend & the TV in the room had a dysfunctional remote. i asked three times for someone to check the remote. i even went down to the front desk.. it took them until the next day an hour before check-out to send someone. the TV did not work without remote. i $$$ because of this.

clean room, fresh air

• Queen Room

No heater, in rare cold weather in Miami.

Very friendly and very honest staff. Wife forgot her purse there and figure out 3 hours later. Returned intact.

Toilet facilities could do with improvement in the hotel foyer and the lift was a little small and slow.

The decor was lovely staff great. Rooms comfortable enough for 4 people. Met great people

• Queen Room

The shower takes too long to get hot and the air conditioning is a bit noisy.

The location is great and the staff was very kind and helpful, specially Enrico and Lee!

• Queen Room

The hotel does not have a pool which was a bit of a let down, but because it’s a part of the South Beach boutique hotels (don’t quote me on the exact name) you’re able to use other hotel’s pool.

The outside and inside of the hotel is very beautiful. The rooms were small but comfortable. There’s an airport shuttle that takes you to the hotel but i would recommend calling the hotel to see where the shuttle will pick you up from the airport. The hotel is also located one block away from Ocean Drive (main strip) so you’re able to walk to the beach and all the amenities without being near the crowds and noise.

• Queen Room

Dirty, scary, they forgot to give me my ID and I’m from the opposite coast traveling home the next day, creepy and unprofessional desk service. Did I fail to mention that the desk front guy double book my room and someone was trying to go into my room and thank God my girlfriend had locked the door with the latch seconds earlier. Not cool at all....couldn’t wait to run out of there. The bed was horrible! Btw saw dead bugs. I think I covered everything.

• Queen Room

BEWARE Very LOUD NIGHTCLUB MUSIC all night long and RIPOFF your credit card. I choose this hotel 2 blocks from ocean drive hoping to avoid this loud night club music. Huge disappointment here. This hotel is a lounge which means a loud nightclub with loud dance music blasting all night long. They have speakers and tables and chairs outside under your windows to make sure to get blasted with loud music until 4 am. They overcharge your credit card and cannot be reached by phone ever to complain and get your money back. They still owe me $200 they charged me twice. Watch them they charge you a deposit when you check in and they charge you again after you have checked out. Suppose to refund the deposit and wont answer the phone to help you. Smelled like smoke inside the entire building on the second day lobby halls and inside my room. They have you sign $250 fee for smoke damage. I wondered whom would be charged for this smoke that smelled the entire building up. DO NOT TRUST THIS PLACE

The staff where friendly

• Queen Room

While attending the free happy hour, the bartender told my friends and I to make sure we tipped. (we planned to, but didn't know we would be asked to do so)

Very friendly concierge staff. I felt welcome.

• Queen Room

We booked a King Room with Air Conditioning and when we showed up were given a room with two double beds and told that “we were upgraded to a room with air conditioning, but smaller beds”. Even though it was already listed in the confirmation and were then told that, “booking.com can’t guarantee your room type”. Which of course isn’t true... Overall, the Hotel was really poor quality and played loud music that could be heard in all of the rooms in the bar downstairs. We would not stay here again and would recommend avoiding it in general.

Location was good.

• Room with Two Double Beds

Very friendly staff, excellent location right near Miami beach, and as it was on the parallel road behind Ocean Drive there was peace and quiet allowing for a restful sleep :) The hotel even included a happy hour with free cocktails - a nice touch! Would definitely stay here again.

• Queen Room

They usually do not answer the phone. I called from the airport to understand where was the shuttle stopping and the Hotel did not pick up the phone. After 30 min I catched a taxi. Also the afternoon staff took 30 min to check us in. We had a reservation for 3 nights, we coudn't make the flight on day 1 and I asked for reimbursement of the first night. I was charged full price, the Hotel is not flexible or willing to meet and understand special issues. I understand the policy is NON REFUNDABLE and NO EXCEPTIONS but I did not like that I was charged taxes like If I stayed 3 nights. Very unfair but most of all, when I was back home and checked my credit card bill, I discovered I have been charged much more than the agreement with Booking, it s a fraud. I still have to be reimbursed. Also the sink in the bathroom is too small, difficult to wash your face. There was only 1 chair in the room and no were to open your luggage except than on the floor (never raccomanded).

The morning staff at the reception was very sweet and tried to be helpful. There is an organic and vegan café in the Hall and under the porch. The Hotel gives you towels for the beach.

• Queen Room

The airport shuttle drivers start it all off in a helpful manner, on time and cheerful. Check in was simple. Hotel in a great position for shops, bars, beach and clubs, even free drinks for one hour each evening, great way to meet the other guests.

• Queen Room

I know it is an old hotel, but having a toilet that would not flush, even after reporting it and it was supposedly fixed, was the pits. Otherwise, would have been a pleasant stay.

Location, and free happy jour

• Queen Room

Decor was gaudy, hair all over floor, bathroom, and in sheets. Me and my partner have no hair and very short. Wasn’t ours!!!

The accommodations were not what I reserved at first. I had to wait a day to get the accommodations I requested. They blamed the site

• Queen Room

The room was not very clean. Details in leather (chair, bed headboard) were very sticky. The room was noisy, you could hear whatever was happening in the rooms around you which made our sleep time very unpleasant. The reception was always full with people and luggage. bathroom very small.

Very nice location. Good service to the airport.

• Queen Room

the shower is very small.

The location is perfect. The hotel is good overall and the happy hour was fun. Lee, the afternoon reception manager was awesome!!

• Queen Room

Parking was two blocks away, but they do offer valet parking.

It was a quaint little Art Deco hotel close to the beach, dining, shopping and the awesome nightlife that is South Beach.

• Queen Room

I booked a king size bedroom through booking and when I check in they gave me a double room, they said because I book with a third party they can’t guarantee an specific room, I’ve been booking here many times and I never had this problem before, at the end they move us to the room we booked because I told them that if I have known since the beginning it was a double bed, I would have never book in their hotel. The room was decent, the shower smelled like vomit, the curtains were not ideal for the shower so the bathroom was always socking wet... In general I think the hotel is too expensive for what really is

Great locations, free welcome drinks, free shuttle

• Queen Room

Loud music from the lobby that was heard in the room but staffed turned it down when asked.

Only 2 blocks from Ocean Blvd, right in the midst of activity in South Beach. The hotel has been fixed nicely with charm and warmth.

• Queen Room

Non existing soundproofing between rooms. In the middle of the night, a couple got into their room and did their "thing" (you know what I mean). And you could hear everything

• Queen Room

Room was small, had no desk to work on, the walls were really thin so I heard everyone in the hallway. didn't have hot water when I woke up early before check out.

Staff was nice and friendly.

• Queen Room

The hotel was very nice decorated, clean and in excellent location for the beach and Ocean drive with many bars and restaurants. Staff was very friendly and happy hour from 7-8 pm at the bar was a plus.

• Queen Room

The localization is perfect; the room was clean; but it is not the best hotel for family with children (especially the room that we got- near stairs, doors and elevator).

The room is very small which is understandable for the price, Some of the staff wasn't so friendly, Small beds (double room). Rooms could have been a little cleaner.

Nice hotel in good location for beach and Ocean Drive. Air conditioner and wi-fi perfect. The happy hour is a plus. Free beach towels when we wanted to go to the beach. Beautiful room design

Browse Whitelaw Hotel traveller photo gallery