Reviews of Wild Dunes Resort By Destination Hotels 4 stars

1 Sundial Circle, Isle of Palms, SC 29451, USA

#1 of 4 hotels in Isle of Palms

Noting it was lovely.

Just a note, my pets are a service dog and a service dog in training so I do not think dogs in general are permitted. Everyone loved them and they were perfect little guests. The trip was perfect. The restaurants have good food and one is beach side. The pools are lovely. The beach is across the street a down a block, but with all there is at the resort that is not any issue. Other than being charged twice, I think it is a mistake and I just have to contact someone since I booked on one card and paid with a different card the stay was perfect. I would suggest this place to anyone.

• Village Guest Room

The dining options were not very good & really expensive.

It was a pretty location. The property has a lot of trees. The property go green attempt is good. Each day you do not choose room service they give you a coupon off any restaurant on the property.

• Village Guest Room

Noise room because of the old minibar and air conditioning system. The food in he bar could be improved. Missing healthier options. A bit overpriced as well.

Great location, infrastructure and amenities. Clean rooms and decent dining options.

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

The restaurant Woodys if we call it a restaurant by the boardwalk inn was horrible experience . We went for a good breakfast and were disappointed at the quality of food .

Beach, the resort it self was wonderful .

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

I didn't like that some of the stores and restaurants weren't open. the airconditioner didn't cool the room as much as i would like. we had a 20 minute wait for breakfast and there were numerous tables available.

The Inn was very nice and cozy. the staff was very friendly.

• Village Two Bedroom Suite

Was not told that the washer and dryer were not working until we went to use them and a sign stated it was not working. Hotel Manager provided a key to a room in another building so we had use of a washer and dryer. That was nice, but inconvenient and come to find out our washing machine was actually operable, the staff forgot to remove the sign. We found this out the day we were checking out as the repair team stopped by our room! We were supposed to have a condo which contained one King room and one room with two Queens. Our Condo had two King beds.

Very clean family friendly resort. The staff was friendly. Beach was very clean and not over crowded.

• Village Guest Room

Cheap qualities throughout the place. Room was dirty and being next to the utility room was extremely loud. Items in the gift shop were poor quality as well and priced very high. Our waitress at the restaurant was horrible.

I loved the French toast in the mornings. Clean beach.

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

When I arrived at the front desk they did not have my reservation. I was told the problem was using Booking.com. It considerably delayed our check in while the clerk tried to find our reservation. I had the paperwork from Booking.com which helped but it was very frustrating!! Eventually we could check in but I would suggest that there is a cross check by Booking to insure the hotel has the reservation.

Everything but the weather.

• Village Guest Room

floor work being done so the elevator was out of use,made it hard to get luggage back to car.it was way over priced,would not spend the money again.lights in bathroom were out.

the beds were nice,the property looked nice.

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

Very complicated and confusing to actually get into the right area. Arriving could’ve been explained better. The bed was hard and the pillows were lumpy.

Lots of features and things go do in the resort.

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-2 Queen

We would have liked a nicer breakfast buffet. The hotel is nice, but would need a bit tender, love and care. Could have been a more cozy bar/lobby area.

The location is great if one wants to visit the beach or play golf. The hotel has a 'good feel.'

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-2 Queen

We were down graded on room as soon as we walked in. We were told the suite we were supposed to be in wasn’t available. I then walked in to hear them upgrade a couple to the suite we were supposed to have. The stick is ( 7 people) into a 2 queen room. We had to throw a fit to get into another suite. Which was still not as nice as the one we booked. The staff at the desk were very rude ( other than Jack, he’s a great guy). The restaurant at the village is way overpriced for crappy waiters and sub par food. The girl in the ice cream shop continued laying her hair into ice cream buckets as she was scooping. Even after I told her what she was doing. It was disgusting. My husband is in a wheelchair, he is a disabled vet. We got snubbed by staff for the inconvenience of dealing with a wheelchair. One of the ramps had guests laying in front of it. It was the end of the world for them to move. They shouldn’t have even been allowed to place chairs blocking wheelchair access.

Friendly woman in shop. Vale’s were friendly and on it. Facilities were very clean.

• Village Guest Room

Cleaner room with lights working. The tv was incredibly small.

The room was not clean. There was someone’s underwear and earrings left from the past occupant. The lightbulbs were out too making the room very dark.

• Village One Bedroom Suite

called ahead asked question an person who answered phone was rude, when I wanted to know where to go and what to do since I just drove 12 hrs they acted like I was stupid.??? responded with .. just go right and then right ... like pulling teeth.. I told them I just wanted to be more comforted knowing where to go since it was such a long ride and I was never there..

breakfast to expensive did not eat

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-2 Queen

Resort was in "off season"mode- At least half of the restaurants and amenities were closed. They stated their season starts Memorial day- June/July?? The place was a ghost town. Beach pools- closed, Beach bar-closed. Ice cream store- closed. Serious security exposure: open access lower garage without key card elevator can permit unrestricted access by outsider to all rooms/floors.

Nice location if you like isolation and existing behind a stuffy gated community with a snarky gate attendant. Golf or Tennis is the only reason to stay here.

• Village One Bedroom Suite

The signs to show how to find the checkout and other ammenities are too small. The boardwalk leading out to the beach we're missing steps to walk down. The prices were a bit too high to do any real shopping or eating on the resort. Not enough restaurants were open. Not enough diverse restaurants.

The location is great. The ammenities are excellent. The shops are awesome.

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-2 Queen

Parking across from Inn. I understand there where parking attendant I just like to park myself

Frount desk attendant Taylor also a woman around 30ish maybe younger. They where Great!

• Village One Bedroom Suite

The parking wasn’t the greatest... It wasn’t a lot of parking if u didn’t park valet & it was very dark.. Didn’t have enough lights out there..

Everything was great & the staff was very friendly

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

The weather. Nothing you had control of.

I really liked the view from my room. It looked out onto the street & was very charming. Our room was clean, the bed comfortable. The housecleaning staff went above and beyond when taking care of our room. (stocked extra decaf coffee for us.)

• Village Guest Room

Much wasn't open during our stay despite beautiful weather. Have to drive quite a bit if you want to eat off resort.

Beautiful location, access to beach, friendly staff.

• Village Two Bedroom Suite

The unfriendliness of the guest service check in, or the fact that the booking.com states one thing of 1/2 of payment due now and the resort took all of the payment when the room was booked.

The beach and the sunshine neither of which the hotel control.

• Village Guest Room

When I got in the shower, there was black hair all over the tile wall. I have auburn hair and my husband is bald. So, It didn't belong to either one of us. Nasty!!!!

• Village Two Bedroom Suite

The shower was very slippery. There was also lots of noise from beach construction at night, to no fault of your own. We were told that they were doing beach reconstruction.

The staff was very welcoming. Mr Ken even gave us a little tour of the place and showed us where things were.

• Village Guest Room

The main reason I booked this resort was because of the proximity to the beach. I know it's off season, but the beach was closed for construction along with the main restaurant. Also I picked this place because of the heated pool so that my son could swim, but the heater was broken. We enjoyed our stay and this resort is definitely nice, but we were disappointed that the 2 main things we wanted were out of service. I wish there would have been something online about that.

• Village Guest Room

We were there off season but there was a lot of confusion, nothing clearly stated about when and where my kids could swim... difficulty getting pool and beach towels

Nice room nice facilities

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-2 Queen

My son went to get candy at the gift shop down stairs and was made to feel uncomfortable by the staff while making his purchase. We also were not informed of the beach construction at this property until we tried to gain access to the beach. Very disappointed to say the least.

We loved the location to the beach. Our room was extremely clean. The cleaning crew ladies were very nice and helped us with extra towels.

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

No bath tube. And carol Mcarthy at check out was very rude. They had made a mistake and she kept saying I made the mistake. I will never stay there again because of her.

Bed was nice

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

All the added fees to our room bill, i.e., destination fee, accommodation fee, etc. Guards at entrance gates were arrogant smartasses.

Parking valet excellent. Room service was a bust. Bicycle rental unreasonably expensive.

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

This hotel was an excellent choice! We stayed during the off-season (December) and were able to reap the benefits of reduced rates which made it even more appealing. The location is a little further out but absolutely beautiful and worth the drive! The board walk to the beach was also clean from debris and so intricately designed it made me want to move! The rooms were clean, the staff was very hospitable and the sunsets from the room were impeccable (we were on the 4th floor facing west). I can't say enough great things! Will definitely plan to go back!

• Village One Bedroom Suite

We were a little disappointed with the spa. Although friendly, Katie and the gang didn't seem very interested in finding us time slots for services. It was simply "sorry, we're full. Check back tomorrow".

The staff was the defining factor. They made the difference between this being a resort, or just a hotel. Allie the check in desk hostess was awesome,and really personalized our stay from the moment of arrival. She's the pinnacle of customer service and warmth. Emma at Hudson Market was another amazing gal who went above and beyond making our stay memorable and wonderful. Bryan the valet was always there with a kind word, and our vehicle was always ready. Everyone else was spectacular too, but these three really stood out.

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

The cleaning staff would come by the room every 30 minutes and let themselves in if you didn't answer the door in 5 seconds.

The staff and valet attendants were very friendly and helpful.

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

Kids pools are lacking. Not good for little kids. Vents in rooms are gross and unkept.

Great Oceanview room, Great design and layout. Nice beach, Clean and close.

• Village Guest Room

Pools were great, all lounging areas and shops were nice. Beach was awful with the reconstruction and the boardwalk was gone. I understand that a storm caused this but I would not gone there if I had know of the damage. They should have given a heads up by phone or email or a discounted rate.

Beds were comfortable, plenty of hot water. Had problem with housekeeping and getting clean towels. Light had short and blink when we tried to use it and door to toilet was broken and got stuck on us. Called three times before light was fixed the day before we left and door knob was not repaired at all while we were there.

• Village Guest Room

Room was noisy (mechanical sounds - HVAC, plumbing). HVAC couldn't be controlled well. Pillows uncomfortable.

Proximity to beach; not crowded; proximity to Charleston.

• Village Two Bedroom Suite

At arrival, there was nobody to assist us with our luggage and no hand cart. My husband and I had to do 4 trips to our room with no assistance from the hotel. Not a great start to our vacation.

Size of the rooms and bedrooms were excellent. Bathrooms were clean and very large. Enjoyed having a washer/dryer in the unit as well as a fully furnished kitchen with all major appliances.

• Village Studio Suite

Asked for room with view of beach - this was not honored. Beds were too high for 90 year old mom. Lighting in bath could be brighter. Floor of bathtub rather slippery. This should be corrected. Chairs at table counter terribly heavy. Very difficult to lift. There should be courtesy shuttle to and from airport.

Pleased with cleanliness of place, friendliness and professionalism of staff.

• Village Studio Suite

How Wild Dunes has changed over the past 20 years. It is only money hungry and offers just enough. It used to be over the top in quality but no longer and offers nothing except to make money in what they do - overpriced poor quality from towels in room, lack of coffee in room, cheap paper towels,cheaper linens, no lighting in parking area, scarcity if bellmen in callage, over priced bakery with poor quality, and lastly over priced sue charge ATM. For years staying there was something I so looked forward to. That will occur no longer.. it is so overbuilt everywhere near the Boardwalk Inn. All of your beautiful and relaxing open space has been overbuilt. Sad!

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

Chalk this issue up to mother nature - the beach was eroded due to the recent hurricane and was very limited during high tide. The pools and the other resort amenities made this less of an issue than it could have been.

The staff were so very nice. Our group was using the meeting facilities and the staff were very attentive and helpful throughout the conference.

• Boardwalk Inn Pool View Junior Suite

After finally getting checked in due to an issue with our room, we discover there is no microwave. We had 2 toddlers and needed to heat their dinner, the staff told us there was no available microwave (after putting us off for several hours). There are restaurants but they are WAY overpriced and the food is less than desirable at the beach grill and dunes deli. The salty goat and hudsons market was ok (hudsons market actually offered to heat our kids nuggets and potato which we were grateful for). The bitting flies on the beach and at the pool were so bad guests were forced inside. Surely they could spray or offer repellent or something?! The pool our room overlooked was an adult only, and getting to the kids pool and beach with kids and a wagon in tow was quite a trip. At night we found there were no lights lighting the way on the sides of the building as we were navigating curbs and couldn't see our steps in the dark. Also, the ramp had been damaged due to Irma, so we had to carry the wagon and jogger up and down the stairs to the beach... it seems if they were going to fix just one entry it would be the ramp instead of stairs. Another annoying detail was getting to the back of our SUV in the parking garage every time we went to and from the beach for our beach gear. The cars were backed in and we had to go up front to the valet to get our key, pull our car away from the wall, unload or load, move our car back, take the key back to the valet... EVERY trip to and from the beach! And, one of the valets was pretty rude about it, saying we weren't allowed to move the car in the parking garage🙄 The morning of our departure the kids pools were both closed due to chemicals...It seems maintenance would be done at night. The kids were bummed about not getting in one last swim. We also requested a late check out the night before and was told to call back in the morning. We called at 7:15 and they said no due to high turnover...

King bed and pull out beds were comfortable. Room was nice, clean. Loved the available towels at the pool/beach so no need to pack those. Very pretty property.

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

We found nothing we did not like

Beautiful resort with the friendliest staff! Everyone was accommodating from the valet to the cleaning staff to the front desk and bartenders.

• Village Studio Suite

Prices in market shops were much higher than usual, but convenient

The balcony of our room overlooking marketplace was excellent, with nice breeze. The beach was a short walk from room

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

the only thing i felt that could be better is the tiny restaurant at the beach, quality of food / service should be better for this fine resort.

great place, great room large comfortable clean great bed, lovely secluded private area will go back soon

• Village Studio Suite

The pillows need to be upgraded. Please make your website a little user friendly. We had no idea where we were actually staying when we arrived. I think you need to include prices i.e. Greens fees beach rentals bikes Another restaurant would also be a plus.

The cleanliness was exceptional. The suite was a good size.

• Village Guest Room

Food was way overpriced!!The room was nice but not worth the price at all. Needs updating. Ice machine was broken. No ice for coolers. No room refrigerators. It's the little things that can make your stay.

Beaches were great, location was great! Shops and setup of resort was great!

The cost.

We apparently paid a LOT more than their customary price because it was the weekend before the full eclipse in Charleston, but other than the ridiculously high price we thought the place was great. Especially loved the beach bar at the end of the boardwalk!

• Village Studio Suite

People are friendly but Everytime we ask about directions or help they could not help us. Just to get to our room we made probably 10 phone calls. When I checked in I told them about being lost on the property.

Had trouble finding the place to check in. After being lost on the property for an hour and calling several times finally finding the place was sent to the wrong place.

• Village Guest Room

The housekeeping was terrible. There was no ability to effectively control the shower water temperature. It was either scalding or freezing. The room was run down. The pools by the ocean were ridiculously crowded.

The beach chair and umbrella service was good as was the car valet service.

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-2 Queen

We have 3 kids, and although we were able to get a roll away, we would have preferred an option for a more space - sleeping and otherwise - in the room. Also, felt like the price point was too high, especially after seeing better deals online.

The king bed was very comfy! Also liked the path to the beach, which made us feel like we were staying directly on it.

• Village Guest Room

The bed was not particularly comfortable. The beach was lovely, but no life guards. Activities were overpriced for what they were. The market was expensive. $5.00 for a bagel.

The location was wonderful and the staff was super helpful. We had difficulty with our safe and it was remedied super fast.

• Village Guest Room

No microwave in room. Rental of Beach umbrellas and chairs was expensive. No tour of facility for first timers.

All facility pools and fitness centers within short walking distance to room. The beach was very close and plenty of seashells to collect. Quiet and safe family environment. Plenty of activities for all to enjoy. Nearby towns within reasonable distance. Facility provided pool towels. Great walking paths. Well kept resort inside and outside. Staff available at all hours. Music provided daily.

• Village Studio Suite

I didn't like the bartender (Paul) announcing my Room Number and my FULL NAME. So that the other evening guest at the bar could hear...as I went to pay for my Dinner "to go order," @ (8:45 pm) at the bar. - I was by myself (a female traveling with two small children.) I Felt it was very inappropriate, and not to mention UNSAFE to announce a guest's Room Number AND Full Name. - I found the experience to be a extremely unprofessional way of taking a guest's order. (To verbally repeat your *Room Number, & * YOUR FULL NAME!) it made me very uncomfortable. - I did not sleep well that evening. There where other male guests seating beside me as Paul the bartender repeated my FULL NAME, and ROOM NUMBER. After I asked Paul *TWICE for a printed receipt for me to sign. So he wouldn't have to say my room number and FULL NANE. (He said "No, I can just pull you up this way.") As he tapped his screen, from behind the bar. - The next morning me and my small children where checking out. I explained the incident to the nice lady (Somoya Fay) who was working the front desk. I asked if we could go to a office away from other guests. I gave her Paul's name, and told her exactly what happened. She apologized. And took my name and phone number. - I had hope to hear from the General manager, but I never did...? (The resort dropped the ball there.) - Other then that incident, my children and I had a fantastic time. And made wonderful memories! I would go back. - However, with that being said I will not let the bartender (Paul) announce my name and room number to a full bar again. And going forward I will never allow any staff member to announce or repeat my room number or full name where others can hear. Thank you, Susan

My children, & I decided to go to beach for 4 days. As a little get away (my husband couldn't join us) he had to work. The kids had a blast! We loved Wild Dunes so much we stayed one extra day. - My kids loved roasting marshmallows. They would stay at beach from 11:00 am. to 7:00 pm. I would to drag them off the beach. Then pull them out of the pool. - The staff was very friendly. The resort was beautiful. I would love take my family. We didn't want to leave, we fell in love with Wild Dunes Resort!

• Village Guest Room

Parking was scarce but it was peak season so that's to be expected. The gated entrance had only one attendant instead of two as advertised and all visitors had to go through the same line. It wasn't like the pre arrival video at all lol!!

Nice location, we enjoyed Mt Pleasant/N Charlestown area. Good beach, attenative and friendly staff, 24hr valet.It was a bit pricey overall but you did not have to leave the resort. Everything needed was right on the property and it was very family friendly with outdoor movies, bingo and courtyard games.

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

Can't think of anything we didn't like, but it is a resort though, so be prepared for the costs: valet service, poolside drinks, etc.

The staff was extremely helpful and courteous. Proximity to the beach was awesome. You could sit in the Beachside Grill not 50 ft. from the water. Overall it was a special experience. I'm sure we will return.

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

The bed was terrible and the tv was terrible too. The property has so many different things to do as far as fitness and stuff but most of it cost you to use it. There isn't good direction on to where anything is at.

We loved that the beach is right there to walk too. 2 minute walk

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

The Resort was perfect for families with small children. Our room needed a little TLC.

Everything that you needed was within walking distance. The beach, pool , tennis. There was no charge for courts after 12 noon. Valet was complimentary. Isle of Palms is quite small so it was just a short drive to restaurants outside of the resort.

• Village Two Bedroom Suite

The food was over priced for being so gross. We ordered a pizza that tasted like rubber. Breakfast was already cold. Just not good food for what you pay.

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-2 Queen

My original room was somewhat small but I upgraded to a bigger room which worked well for my family.

The presidential suite was amazing and had a great view.

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

Maybe a more expanded restaurant menu and better breakfast buffet, ie. include an omlette station Better oversight on room cleaning.

the concept of the 'adults only' pool was a huge plus for us. We are older, and don't have children, so when we vacation we like to have a peaceful environment. They had 2 other large pools in a different location for kids and family. We will go back there just for the pool anvironment!

• Village Two Bedroom Suite

The meals at the resort were very expensive, for a family of five, it was just too much to afford three meals a day. I would have liked to have access to some cleaning supplies, like a broom and dust pan for the little spills and messes.

The beds were great. The staff was helpful and friendly. Our rooms were clean and quiet. The coffee was good.

• Village Studio Suite

The bed was not all that comfortable. They try to charge you for misplacing a pool towel card!?!?!? When your name is on a list at the pool......didnt understand that.

The peace and quiet.

• Village Studio Suite

The pole lamp and table lamp in the room did not work, therefore no light to read by. For the price I paid there should have been a complimentary breakfast. No micro wave in the room.

The help with our baggages and valet parking.

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

The beach area was a crowded nightmare and the management should be embarrassed by the extreme overcrowding. The room had no balcony and no place to put wet bathing suits. New BBQ restaurant was inferior good and overpriced. Other minor issues but they pale in comparison to the misery of the beach and the poor room. Disgusted and want a refund of some kind to compensate me for an awful time. Feeling totally cheated.

The staff were friendly, that's about it. Nothing special here at all. Boring.

• Village Guest Room

The bathroom was nice but it would be nice if there were a door for privacy around the toilet. Not many choices in restaurants and it would be nice if they stayed open later.

The staff was extremely friendly and the room was very clean and beautifully decorated. Our family really enjoyed our stay and we look forward to going back. The resort was quiet, peaceful and relaxing.

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-2 Queen

Umbrellas n chair rentals a little much . Little things were overpriced and frankly just expensive . .. example .. room water $5.00 For a bottle ... spa treatments fairly high ... meals for room service high ! Feel like for number of people there needs to be more pools close to the main building on boardwalk.

Beach service was the Bomb! Staff all around resort was extra helpful , courteous , and professional !

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

Only 1 indoor shower available from the beach/pool area, no a/c in the bathrooms

Adult vs family areas, would have appreciated an adult area on the beachfront

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Village Guest Room

Was expecting patio with ocean view. Didn't have patio and viewed roof top of other facility. Fitness Center too small.

Beach was close, not too crowded. Pool area clean. Many food selections Many family activities to choose from in evening.

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

It was a little pricey. And being there on the weekend the pools were booked each night for private events.

The hotel was beautiful and right on the beach! All of the staff were extremely friendly and accommodating.

• Village Studio Suite

See above. I only slept there and didn't eat.

It was great but more tha I needed. I took two days off from my Villa at Wild Dunes so other family members coud stay there. But I didn't really need a suite and was surprised when I got there. Because of a family emergency I had to leave a day early and was moved from Boardwalk Inn to Villas and didn't appreciate the cost!

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• Village Two Bedroom Suite

A few more beach chairs at the main pool on the weekends.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite in the village. The suite was beautifully decorated, beds very comfortable, huge tub in the master bedroom. Very close to all amenities.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Village Studio Suite

All the state charges. True cost per night considerably more than listed. They did however give a solid/true total cost when booking We could have enjoyed having beach chairs for each room. Check in was not good ...frustrating. No room was ready when we arrived, still not availBle at 4:00. When finally given a room key at 5:00 the maid still had 15 minutes+ of work to do A bit later a supervisor came in to check the room and back again to bring missing supplies.

Looking on to the Plaza was pleasant. We had a well-stocked kitchenette which we could have used more had we not gone to larger family rooms. Great safe walk in shower. Excellent pools, including children friendly and adult quiet pools T the facility. Plenty of large pool/beach towels available

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

• Village Guest Room

Our room was right in the middle of where we wanted to be. Near 3 great pools, very close to the beach and dining options. The overall resort is very kid friendly and we loved our stay. Already planning our next trip here.

• Boardwalk Inn Pool View Junior Suite

Room was a bit dated (old sink in the corner with a useless countertop, but no microwave). Food at the pool was overpriced and service was terrible. No one ever answered the phone downstairs (valet, concierge, front desk).

Location was perfect and the staff was super nice and accommodating!

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Boardwalk Inn Resort View-King

We only had 1 king size bed for me and my two daughters I thought I had requested two queen. My younger daughter said the couch was comfortable. The toilet area of the bathroom was very small.

The 1 king size bed was comfortable. We were a short walk to the beach. A lot of great places to eat nearby and great places to visit.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• Village Two Bedroom Suite

The housekeeping was a little suspect. Each day we had a different cleaning woman who spoke no English so it was very hard to communicate and each lady barely cleaned the room. They would come in, replace towels and toiletries, and litely sweep. No changing of bed sheets unless requested.

The 2 bdrm suite was very spacious for 2 adults and 4 kids. The king beds were very comfy. Also, free valet was a big plus.

• Village Studio Suite

All was good except the bed. It was way to firm and the pillows had almost no head support, just flat. It made for an uncomfortable nights sleep.

The property was clean and well kept. Nice location and pool area. The room was roomy and had some nice amenities.

Browse Wild Dunes Resort By Destination Hotels traveller photo gallery