Reviews of Beach Gardens A North Beach Village Resort Hotel 3 stars

533 Orton Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA

#82 of 131 hotels in Fort Lauderdale

Desk Manager was very accommodating! We came in at 4:35AM, and had to leave by 7:15AM.
    • Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds

No blankets were provided, much humidity in the room, would have loved a comforter. We were only there for 2 hours, from 5am until 7am, so we did not get to enjoy or experience the fullness of your facility or location, like we had hoped. Our plane was cancelled, and transfer brought us in at 4:45am, instead of 6pm the night before, but your cancellation policy would have charged us $89.40 on a $101.00 room. Wish we had more time!!

The sheets were crispy clean, good air conditioning.

I will be back.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Could not get rid of the closed caption on the bedroom TV.

I really enjoyed this place, they were extremely friendly and always willing to help out. Really all pros for this place.

This hotel has style, location and great staff.
    • Queen Studio

The floors never were clean enough for my liking, my white socks and bottom of my feet just..would become black after just a few steps around the room

The staff was very friendly and professional. The property was very nice. The room was spacious and so comfortable. Will definitely stay here again in the future.

For my purposes it was a good location!
    • Queen Studio

The first room was smelling moldy, could move immediately into another one. This one got smelly as well when I returned in the evenings. They should have kept on the humidifier all day long. AC was loud. No dishes to use the microwave. After the rain, there was a big puddle on the path to my room when I left and I was lucky that I brought my thongs. If not, my shoes would have been soaked.

Nice personal. Quiet. Very clean. Big room. Plenty towels and toiletries.

Room 102 connects internally to 103.
    • Deluxe King Studio

Room adjacent to a second room (connected internally by a door)

Room 102 connects internally to 103. I would not recommend staying in this room unless you are using 103 as well. I could hear everything in room 103. There was no sound dampening at all. Other than that, I would definitely stay at this hotel again (and I will). I will simply ask not to stay in an adjacent room

I’m so glad Jean was there being so helpful and attentive and approachable.
    • Queen Studio

The walls of the rooms were really thin and beds back to back with next door apartment so if you have noisy neighbors you’ve got no hope of a good sleep.

Jean, most helpful person at any hotel I’ve come across Beds very comfortable

I truly enjoyed my visit and would recommend it to my family and friends.
    • Queen Studio

Honestly I could not find anything I did not like about my stay there. I am going to stay there again in the near future.

Staff was amazing and the room was beyond what I was expecting. Location was perfect for Las olas and truly enjoyed my stay there.I would recommend it to anyone.

Our visit was pleasant, loved that it was a close walk to the beach and the place was clean!

We checked in about 9-10pm and one of the front desk employees, zack was rude and answered questions with short attitude. Looked like he was having a bad day. The other worker there was excellent, pleasant, and helpful despite the poor attitude of his fellow coworker.

Loved that it was a close walk to the Beach, you could walk around the strip and find plenty to do and the neighborhood felt safe.

Blissful by the Beach!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Parking is stressful and expensive. Hotel has limited parking so street parking is the next option. Be prepared to pay $3-$4.50 per hour using the parking apps or meters. One large garage about a 10 minute walk,offered in and out privilages between $22-$28 a day. Do not play around with parking. I was in the area for 15mins and saw someone get a boot. The city will boot and they will tow without hesitation. Pay and save yourself from a ruined a vacation.

Very clean. Comfy beds, prime location to the beach! Huge bathtub with skylight. Wonderful staff. Exceeded expectations for a last minute one night stay. We really wanted to spend one more day!

Nice stay.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The first room located to us wasn't a suite as advertised. The bathroom wasn't inside the room. It was in the kitchen! When you open the toilette door you couldn't cook anything because the toilette door block all the kitchen. I was totally disappointed . However next day Jean the manager understood our disappointment ,change our room and made our stay better.

The place is nice, theres lot of birds, squeals, great space outside ,nice gardens. Short walk to, a nice beach . Jean the manager was absolutely kind, professional and made our stay much better after change our room. Anything you need ask Jean if he can, he w'll help you to make your stay more pleseant.The apartment was simple but works for us. It was a big apartment with a tiny bathroom.Very quiet perfect to relax.

Great value and loved the efficiency setup.
    • Queen Studio

Moldy smell. I am in the business of indoor air quality and a small investment for a BPI unit attached to the room ac unit would elimate the smell and potential liability if there is a high mold spore count which I suspect. Take care of this and you have a “10” for value.

Great value and loved the efficiency setup.

I would not stay here again if you paid ME to do so.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Dirty. We had to purchase disinfectant, pillows, sheets, blankets, towels. We did not use the shower (peeling white pain off of pink tile). The shower/bath/bathroom/ kitchen were dirty and not used.

There was nothing about this property that I could like or recommend

The property is in bad shape of an upgrade.
    • Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds

The property is in bad shape of an upgrade. My room had paintings missing and they did not fix the walls. In addition, the TV in the bedroom did not work and the overall room had a dirty feel. In saying that, the staff was great!

Fantastic
    • Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds

It’s a perfect location .. short walk to the Olas beach and where the night life is happening ..hotel was cozy and staff was wonderful. Would definitely stay again on my next visit ..

I guess decent for the price and a few hours layover but I won't return.
    • Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds

Hadn't realized there is no elevator, but they put me on the ground floor. Smelled sooo moldy, maybe from the nearby pool or AC unit. AC unit was very loud. Otherwise ok, nice staff but they are often out of the office and you have to ring a buzzer and wait for them to arrive.

Just stayed early dawn til my other hotel was ready. You get what you pay for.

Better than anticipated!
    • Queen Studio

No landline phone in my room (so I didn’t get a wake up call) and the lobby is very small.

My room was really nice and even had a mini kitchen. The design was clean and simple. It felt sophisticated. The staff also went out of their way—multiple times—to help me with luggage, directions, etc. The location is fantastic for walking to the beach and to restaurants. I traveled alone and felt completely safe walking in the neighborhood.

Fort Lauderdale Hotel
    • Queen Studio

Basic tired hotel. First night we got in after 10hr transatlantic flight. The room next door played music very loud until after 4:00am. We asked to be moved but the hotel staff told us they were full, but we could see empty rooms a few doors away. We asked the staff to ask them to turn it down at midnight but nothing happened.

Location is not everything
    • Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds

Booked room was not vacant. Upgrade for 2nd/3rd night into a room with a pull-out couch plus 1 QS instead of 2 QS (we were a couple of 3 guys). For my opinion the couch was absolutely not comfortable and so saggy. My back hurts after two nights. Room was to humid and AC runs all night; was to noisy for us.

Close to the beach.

Overall was good.

They charged my credit card before we arrived but we were supposed to pay at the property and I wanted to use different method of payment. Very inconvenient

The staff was ver unorganized.

Location was good walking distance to the beach but also a...
    • Deluxe King Studio

Rooms next to you can be heard if doors slam or dogs bark. Room was clean but pictures make the room look perfect, some walls needed fix maybe a good mop on the tile floor but still a nice hotel

Location was good walking distance to the beach but also a nice distance from the crazy party night life. Staff was super nice check in was easy. They offer beach towels, one day myself and husband had been laying by the pool they offered fruit or a drink! My king size studio was great had a kitchen kitchen table plenty or room.

Good location, the room I stayed in was very nice and one of...
    • Queen Studio

I think you should be able to reach the hotel's front desk by phone, they only have one number for a bunch of their hotels.

Good location, the room I stayed in was very nice and one of the more quieter ones that was amazing.

We were "terrorized" for over an hour and had no idea why our room was being "attacked."
    • Queen Studio

We were terrorized at 4am the night we were there by drunk individuals who tried for about an hour to get into our room! They pounded on our front door and windows continuously; they pounded on the connecting door leading from the hotel office into our room since we were in a room right next to the office (#101); they yelled and swore. We twice called the hotel's 24-hour emergency number and got a message each time saying their voice mailbox was full! We then called 911 and got the police to come out and confront the culprits. The supervisor of the hotel promised to email me within the next few days after discussing this problem with his finance department to come up with appropriate compensation for what happened to us. We still have not heard from them. There was no security on the premises to handle this problem! We never got an explanation as to how these individuals got into the office that was supposedly locked for the night. My wife was traumatized by this; so was I.

Close to the beach and the price was competitive.

Would not recommend this hotel.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Sofa Bed

Check in was suppose to be at 3pm. Staff was friendly but was in no hurry to get us into our room. It was 4:15pm. Excuse was, they were still cleaning it. Once in room, there were big hairballs, sand, and dirt on the floors. Sheets on bed had spots on it. Just gave us an uneasy feeling. Our friends found a big cockroach in their room. Price we paid to stay is way too much! Location was good but definitely will stay in a chain hotel next time. Would not recommend this hotel.

• Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds

Cleanliness had a lot to be desired.After maid service left they left all our lights on and blinds open. As people walked by and looked in to see my laptop, cameras etc. No one on site at night when my key wouldn't work. Had to call and have someone come to the property to reprogram the key.

Expensive for little in return
    • Deluxe King Studio

There were roaches everywhere. It was also spring break and many of the guests were young people who were loud and played music all night. I was not on spring break.

The location isn’t bad only a few blocks from the beach

Business traveler collides with spring breakers
    • Queen Studio

I was there during spring break. It was flooded with college students partying. The staff imposed a 9 o'clock curfew/ quite time. But the revelers did not stay hushed. Because the walls are fairly thin, I could hear everything going on next door. Because the property is older the rooms did not have central air and were cooled by an external unit. Therefore the room was a list musty/ mildew smelling.

The staff working at the hotel were great. It's in a great spot and it's a really cute, old motel with charm. Good value for proximity to the beach and other areas of Ft. Lauderdale. Free parking. Great people working there!

For a last minute hotel room this served our needs, I wouldn't make it a long vacation destination.
    • Queen Studio

Room 101. Sadly our room was very quaint but it smelled very musty, definitely needed a good cleaning/sanitizing. The tile floor throughout the room felt slimy especially near the bath room and sink area. When we walked in the bath room and wiped our feet on the bath mat we left black foot prints on the white bath mat. Yuk. I mentioned this to the young man working the front desk in the evening, he said there were no cleaning people on duty and he would stop in when he could. He never came in. The bathroom toilet was loosely attached to the floor and moved when we sat on it, I think it was leaking at the floor flange, definitely needed to be reset. When we returned from dinner there was a motor cycle parked in front of our room door which was located immediately next to the office in the pool area, (not on the street or parking lot), not sure how this could be allowed. Night clerk said he stepped out and when he returned it was there. He was attempting to locate the owner to get it moved. The driver returned and started the motor cycle outside of our door at 11:45. We were sleeping. Wow The location of our room was a little noisy but I understand since we booked last minute this was their last available. Staff tried to charge us a $10 parking fee when there was on street parking, I felt this was a little much. I've stayed at other properties this company operates with positive experiences. With a little fine tuning this hotel could be much better; didn't hate it but there were some issues.

The pool area was nice and comfortable, we enjoyed sunning poolside and there was plenty of space. Very nice pool area. The location of the hotel was excellent within easy walking distance to beach and restaurants. Some off street parking. The man who checked us in was very nice.

I loved it! I was comfortable, I liked the decor, everything worked great would stay again!
    • King Studio

There was nothing at all that I didn't like! The room was clean, remodeled, really cute, not a typical hotel room, more like home! I was very comfortable, they had a mini fridge and complimentary coffee. I was really there to rest! The bathroom was really nicely remodeled and clean! I even thought the soaps etc were really cute! I would stay there again in a heart beat! I read mixed reviews, which almost kept me from booking! I've stayed in many typical hotels, but would choose this one over a big corp name any day!! I also have no idea what any negative reviews were based on !!

It's a a cute place located close to the beach! I had a very late check in, the manager was just wonderful! Patient with my service dog who hopped right on the desk to give him a hug and thank him! I' was just released from the hospital, he went to my car and carried my bags for me! He was very patient!! And gave me a room right next to the office and my parking spot which really made it easy on me! I'm very grateful to him, and I thank him for his kindness!

Very disappointing
    • Queen Studio

Room was tiny. Hardly big enough for 2. No room to set anything. The bathroom had no vanity to place personal items. Small bed. Small TV. Frozen refrigerator needs defrosting. Construction zone. Very disappointed all in all.

It was clean

When we arrived there we were disappointed that the office...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Office staff lack of communication, no returning emails, no wheelchair accessible, room was so humid, smelled funny.

When we arrived there we were disappointed that the office was closed, after waiting for a little while a staff ( his name is Jean) help out check-in, he was great! He helped us out accommodating us in a room that was more accessible for my mom. She cant walk long distances or climb steep stairs. Also, when I made the reservation I've sent an email to the office and through booking.com that we needed an accessible room due to my Mom mobility issues, according to them they never got either email. Please note that this place is not convenient for people with wheelchairs. It would be nice if they can update their info to let people know. I wish I had that info before I made the reservation so I would reverse someplace else.

Perfectly fine with the exception of sound transmission from neighbors rooms in morning late Night
    • Queen Studio

The walls and floors are very bad with sound from adjoining rooms. Can actually hear entire conversations.

The facility is well maintained and the grounds are a garden respite after the beach.

very big room with a living area
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

swimming pool was not clean as i was for a business trip did not matter

very big room with a living area facilities for cooking big refrigerator convenient location connectivity with public transport ( good bus service to central terminal)

Good little apartments
    • Queen Studio

We were surprised they didn’t provide washing up liquid but did supply plates and cutlery etc. The pool was dirty

Small one bed apartment with a kitchenette, located a short walk to the beach. Everything else is at least a mile away. Staff were friendly and welcoming.

A good, basic accommodation and a good location.
    • Queen Studio

Jean at the reception was great, he was very friendly & helpful and recommended a good breakfast place nearby while he organized a rental car for us.

Weekend Getaway
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

I was missing a hair dryer, that I was assured to have in a previous email. The staff supplied one immediately.

Short walk to Beach and beautiful grounds. Although it is an older property, there are many updates to the decor. Our room was very spacious and comfortable.

We were disappointed.
    • Deluxe King Studio

Terrible internet. It was not working half the time we were there and when it did work, it was very slow. The staff did not appear to care for their guests and were generally unhelpful. The location was residential, not easily accessible to the beach, restaurants, shops or the Shuttle. We ended up having to rent a car while we waited the three days to catch our ship.

Large clean room with kitchenette. Very comfortable bed.

The location and comfort was great.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The location and comfort was great. The only negative was our room didn't have hot water and we advised the front desk. didn't seem like they were able to fix it for us.

Very clean, decent value, a little noisy, low on amenities
    • King Studio

The room was very "bare bones," a desk or luggage rack would have made a big difference (there was nowhere to set our bags). Also, with the little "kitchenette" area, it would've been nice if there were a few glasses instead of just 3 paper cups for our 3 night stay. Being in the room next to the front office was also very noisy late into the evening.

The room was kept very clean and 24-hour check-in made it easy to get right into our room after a late flight. The coffee maker in the room was a nice touch, and the bathroom felt very high-end with new finishes.

I’m really glad we only had to stay one night.
    • Queen Studio

While the room was clean, the water was yellow. There was a mirror missing on the wall and marks left from where it was. The outlets weren’t in ideal places and it was hard to charge phones without having to set them on the floor.

The price was too hard to pass up.

Apartment was comfortable and provided a relaxing...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

We forgot our key inside the room but No staff was on site at 11:45pm to provide us with us a copy of the to get into the room. Called the 800 number posted but no one answer the call either. Floor tiles feels sticky while walking barefooted. Shower stall looks good but it needs a door; water spills everywhere during shower.

Apartment was comfortable and provided a relaxing environment.

Clean, friendly staff but not a great value for money
    • Deluxe King Studio

Better equipped kitchen and room in general. Lacked 80% of the stuff you would use at a furnished kitchen hotel suite.

Super clean. Friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful terraces. Good location to the beach and entertainment.

Pretty nice place and location was great. Right off of the strip in Ft. Lauderdale and close most.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

There was the smell of water When we first arrived,but it was gone after a few hours.

We reserved a Suite and was actually upgraded. We had a 1 bedroom apartment and it was spacious.

Clean hotel that I would rate a 3
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

We were given a room on the second floor and there was no elevator. We had to lug 2 - 50# bags up concrete stairs to get to our room. There was no phone in our room so we had to walk to the office any time we had a question. Coffee was provided the 1st day but they did not refill the 2nd day even after we asked them to do so.

Room was large and clean. View was pleasant across the courtyard. Only a 3 block walk to FT Lauderdale Beach.

Great room for a great price!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The walking area outside of the hotel could use some work. Unexpected curves and bumps in the ground that could be potentially dangerous to guests.

Great room for a great price! I was sharing the hotel with my family while we were in town for a wedding and the room provided all of our needs - comfortable beds, a kitchen with a stove top and full cabinets for breakfast in that morning, a dining table, a nice bathroom, and two TVs (although we didn't have time to use them.)

Great location hotel if you’re not looking to spend that much money per night and a quick getaway .
    • Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds

Hotel has a lot of potential but is older. Not much attention to detail when cleaning. Couches have stains, blinds/windows old/dirty, the shower had great water pressure but not made for tall people. Had to squat when taking a shower. Saw a few dead roaches under sink. Sheets had to be changed when I arrived (hair).

Everything is in walking distance. The beach is a couple blocks from the hotel. The room I stayed in had a full kitchen which was nice. I definitely recommend buying your own utensils/cups/plates. The bed was comfortable & plenty of closet space.

For location it's on the money!
    • Queen Studio

Check in paper work process for two rooms could have been a little quicker. We were tired after a long flight we wanted to just get to our rooms. We were the only ones checking in at the time so no queues which was fine anyway....

Super clean, safe area close walk to beach, bars, eating and shopping. Spacious comfortable rooms and friendly staff. Nice garden with free onsite parking at the rear of the hotel. Very fast wifi which was free!

This is not a fancy place to stay but it was clean and comfortable enough.
    • Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

We stayed there before and after our cruise. The first night, we got a room with a dehumidifier but the second night we didn't and it really would have helped. The pool water was quite cool.

It was in a good location and we got it for an excellent price.

Very comfortable place with great staff.
    • Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

Staff was extremely helpful. Man at desk carried our luggage from car and back to car at the end of our trip. Clean room. Fridge did not work so they moved us to another room without any hassle. Would def stay here again.

• Queen Studio

The walls are very thin. This wasn't a problem for the first 3 night we were here but once we had guests staying in the room next to us, it was hell. Our first neighbour kept the TV on all night and was up arguing with family. Whilst this isn't the hotel's fault, the lack of soundproofing is. We were moved to a sister hotel but sadly had the same problem. So for half of my trip, I did not receive a decent night's sleep. While people may be able to put up with this issue for a couple of nights, more than this, noise becomes a problem. Also, the bedding in the first room was not clean when I arrived but did get changed.

The second hotel (The Reef), the room was much nicer, larger and a larger bed. Beach gardens is relatively basic but would have been ok for our needs had the rooms had been properly sound proofed.

Nice and clean room.
    • Queen Studio

I couldn’t lock my door from the outside

Nice and clean room. The bed was comfortable and it was quiet during the night. It’s close to the beach and all the restaurants and shops.

I liked the location, and the bed was a good size .
    • Deluxe King Studio

They overbooked me. Had to relocate. Staff did not communicate properly with one another ,so they had no idea what I was talking about. Staff had bad attitudes ,like it was a burden having to relocate me ,when it wasn't my fault. Staff using their cell phones while trying to take care of us. The bathrooms had rust,and gunk in the showers. I had to santatize the whole bathroom myself because there were no phone's to contact the office. There's no communication and very unprofessional. the original price was 231 , but they honored my 154$ price from online. This hotel is nowhere near worth $231 . I appreciated the location though.

I liked the location, and the bed was a good size . And they honored my booking.com price .

Great location and comfortable
    • Deluxe King Studio

The only complaint is because there is no carpeting in the room, the floors get dirty faster. But I just wore socks and kept it moving

The location was perfect..just 2 blocks from the beach. The staff is very friendly. They accommodated me when I missing an ironboard in my room. The room was modern and comfortable. This is my new vacation spot in Ft Lauderdale.

Ok. Peeling paint in the bathroom. Staff kept the room well . Toilet paper not on a holder.(#101).
    • Deluxe Studio with Two Queen Beds

There was not an opportunity to quench thirst. Not a vending machine. Needed to wait for security to open the office to get water from the hotel's dispenser for the employees. Heard everything going on in the office.

Cheap place if you want to be close to beach but very uncomfortable bed.
    • Queen Studio

The room was not the same as pictures and did not look as nice as the picture. Room smelled like mildew. Also the pool looked dirty.

The location was close to beach.

They charged me $10 per night to park on the street in front...
    • Queen Studio

They charged me $10 per night to park on the street in front of the property although I noticed mine was the only car to display a permit!!. Also more like a motel than a hotel

Nice big room.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Room for 4 persons but cutlery and dishes for 2-3. Hard to get in contact with reservations no answers to email.

Nice big room. A BBQ for guest use was nice thou in need of fixing.

The staff waived the parking fee for me.
    • Deluxe King Studio

I did not like the parking fee to stay at the hotel. When I walked into the room the room was nice, but There was lamp stand for a light source. the bathroom did not have a fan in it and the window was its only source of a fan. Maybe have ceiling lights instead of tall lamp stand. The blinds were functional but there was still a lot of light coming in from the street. I expected more for the price of the hotel.

The staff waived the parking fee for me. Which was great. The bed was firm which was nice.

Room was smaller and it's appearance less appealing than...
    • Queen Studio

Room was smaller and it's appearance less appealing than expected. To be fair, my expectations were based on the photos I was provided during the booking process.

Clean standard hotel, but prepare to argue with front desk personnel!!
    • Queen Studio

The not-at-all-motivated Lady at the check-in let us wait 1,5 h and then gave us a room with no Windows. But when we complained about our room, we immediately got the nice Standard room we had booked. But the others were extremely helpful, on the other side.

Very nice garden with many Geckos :-) Nice rooms with cosy beds. Beach and bars in comfortable Walking distance.

Comfortable hotel
    • Queen Studio

There was no breakfast, nothing; Parking is on the street and you have to pay $10 a day; We had a problem to access our room. Staff took 30 min to figure it out. They offered us a late checkout, but it was useless for us.

Swimming pool is great and they don't have strict hours to use it; Facilities are comfy and clean; Location is great and near the beach.

The Kingsize beg was huge and very comfortable.
    • Deluxe King Studio

In the kitchen there was not so much Equipment.

The Kingsize beg was huge and very comfortable. The property was very close to the beach. Nice swimming pool.

Misleading
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

I requested a clean bathroom .. there were pee stains when u lifted up the lid... I stayed here once in a studio and liked it. This time I wanted to treat myself to the king sized apartment.. it wasn't worth it. I could have stuck with what I knew (the smaller studio).. I couldn't sleep because the beds were so hard! There was mildew on the floor tiles INSIDE the bathtub so I used flip flops.. there were ants .. the couches were very old and dirty.. I didn't want to sit on them.. the sheets were not clean. I'm just sad because I liked my stay the first time.

I liked he size of everythjng

Awesome I will be back on my return visit to Fort Lauderdale
    • Deluxe King Studio

I appreciate the cleaning staffs work I like hands on cleaning had to buy cleaning supplies for dishes and cleaning product for the bathroom I stayed in unit 404 it's like a small apartment it would be nice to be able to take care of the unit during my stay.

Exceptional service and hospitality from Dominique and John on my return visit I'll be staying at the Garden steps away from the beach it's far enough from the main boulevard and the traffic noise this was a superb find. Dominique was kind to provide me with a sponge to use for cleaning.

Modern, clean, close proximity to the beach, plenty of parking, very large shower!
    • Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

I was totally satisfied and there was nothing I disliked

Jean who checked us in was fabulous in helping make us feel welcome. We were early for arrival as our cruise arrived early and Jean tried to accommodate us with a room. He even brought out towels to the pool for us.

Nice location
    • Deluxe King Studio

Although the room was clean there was an ant problem in the kitchen in both rooms. Ants are tough to get rid of especially with a building that's been around for decades. The mattress was very soft which felt good initially but not comfortable for sleeping on all night.

Room was nice size and decorated we'll. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Pool was right outside our room. Walking to beach and restaurants was easy.

Great place to stay for a beach family get-away!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The A/C in the rooms didn't keep them as cool as I would like but it was okay.

My stay here is always great. The staff is always very accommodating and quick to handle any problems that may arise .

Excellent, low-key resort hotel
    • Queen Studio

Staff should have mentioned up-front that there is a resort restaurant in the next street. I was only informed two days into my stay.

This low-key resort hotel is perfectly situated near the beach, withthe the waterfront cafes, restaurants and bars only three blocks away. There is a small swimming pool, which doesn't really matter when the beach is so close. The room was very large and clean, and staff were very friendly. Great value for money.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

A TOTAL COMFORTABLE/QUIET/SATISFYING/ ENVIRONMENT
    • Deluxe King Studio

The fact that FLORIDA still doesn't have a "CASH-BOTTLE/CAN RECYCLING PROGRAM and that BEACH GARDENS DOES NOT EVEN RECYCLE [they Trash Everything] I had to take My Beverage & food Containers DOWN to the City-RECYCLING BEACH CONTAINERS...... I suggest that 'Beach Gardens provide SEPARATE RECYCLE CONTAINERS; Deposing of Properly or have the CITY PICK UP. Due to the fact that Most of your Guests come from STATES that encourage RECYCLING, it would be advantageous to offer this service.

I reconnected with Florida; Lived in Orlando over 20 years, moved 18 years ago back to New York.......I picked this location for Many reasons....Walking distance to Ft. Lauderdale Beach, the Type of Relaxing/Lay back environment in the Mist of Big Buildings.....plus a great location to revisit friends, reconnect with the Attributes that I remember about Florida as a Former Resident.......also an important Mission to Visit and pay My Respects of one of My Best Friends Grave on behalf of Myself and His family in S. Miami!

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Quaint & Quiet Mini Paradise
    • Deluxe King Studio

Our room was very clean and the decor was crisp giving a spa retreat vibe. It was a very peaceful place to stay and close to the beach & ocean! The pool was clean and in a nice private setting. I will definitely stay at Beach Gardens again!

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Great value, very clean room
    • Deluxe Queen Studio

They could use a booster for the wifi, it was weak.

This was the cleanest motel room I have ever stayed in. The room was very spacious, light 6 windows, good cable, full kitchen. The staff was enthusiastic and friendly. Great value.

Excellent location and very reasonably priced!
    • Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds

We had three people but were given only two towels for the room.

Loved everything about the place and staff. Extra nice people! Awesome accommodations. Room was super clean!

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Perfect place for some relaxing time
    • Deluxe King Studio

The soap quality the hotel provides is the cheapest possible, so I had to buy something else instead.

Fully functional kitchen in my room (king studio). Lots of space. 2 TVs. Very comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

✈️✈️✈️🛫🛫🛫 nice hotel
    • Queen Studio

Everything was perfect the staff was really awesome the room had a kitchen that was awesome they even let me print my boarding pass so that was awesome very clean and comfortable bed staff was awesome to me I will be staying here again! I do recommend people to stay here.

Fun in the Sun enjoyed the restaurants that the hotel had to offer along with workout facilities lou

Everything was excellent

We just love this place plan on going back next April for a week have two children and my husband plenty of pools plenty of things to do the staff is wonderful thank you so much for everything please email me on any specials you have coming

Great place close to beach!
    • Queen Studio

We checked in and were greeted by Rafeal, he was awesome! Very helpful and pleasant. We will definitely go back! Beach was in walking distance. Had a friend come visit and they allowed her to park for a few hours without charging her! Great place!