Reviews of Windemere Hotel & Conference Center 3 stars

5.2

5.5

5.9

5.1

The beds were comfortable and the climate control system for...

The first night i stayed my room smelled like dog.when i took a shower i went for a towel and it was stained with brown spots.

The beds were comfortable and the climate control system for my room worked very well.

The staff was very accommodating and the pool was very nice...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Kitchenette

The carpet was due for changing. Regular vaccuumibg was not sufficient to clean it. We had an extra cot in the room which was not very comfortable... but was furnished without any issue by the very pleasant staff. Overall good value for your $

The staff was very accommodating and the pool was very nice and clean. The beds were comfortable and the kitchenette was in good working order.

Awful

When we got there it was so hot in was unbearable so we turned on the air conditioner left for about four hrs. and when we returned it hardly changed much. They did give us a new room though, which was better. the breakfast bar was a total joke. There was bread for toast, cold cereal and coffee and not much else. No eggs and bacon or sausage, bagels, muffins, "ticket" to get in and threatened with being ask to leave motel if you remove any food. What food. Outrages!

Not much until we received a new room

Did not enjoy it. And

There were mosquitos EVERYWHERE and when I asked to switch rooms because my 2 year old gets really bad rashes, they told me that every room will get mosquitos when you leave the door open, which we didn’t all I did was have it open when I walked in and out. ALSO there was a woman yelling at a vending machine outside because it wasn’t talking to her and she started hitting it and walking around the hotel. Did not make me feel safe and secure. Besides that, if you put your room key by ANYTHING it stops working. Lastly, the overnight worker, Jesse, told us that the pool closes at 10pm and that we could not be in there when online and in the book in the room, clearly say that it’s 24/7. After telling him, he told us it isn’t updated and we were wrong. When I asked to speak to a manager he said no, that the manager wasn’t in. And when I asked him when she would be, he walked away speaking quietly to himself.

Giant back door connecting to a small patio outside right beside the pool.

Never again.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Never asked if we enjoyed our stay on departure. Mold on bathroom ceiling. Overall dirty. Bad carpets. Bad furniture. Very worn bedspreads. Cheap towels. It's sad because it looks like this was a nice place at one time. It just needs someone who cares about it.

Horrible experience

We checked in at about 915pm on may 26, 2018 the night front desk employee was unprofessional and very rude, i asked him for a reciept he acted funny and said we are out of ink, if we had not prepaid we would have walked out he also had a couple of people that were hanging out in lobby my observation homeless carrying there clothes in a basket. The room was ok for the price the light were not plugged in and the tv was not plugged in had to figure this out before we could even set stuff down. The bathroom toilet wiggled when you sat on it and the shampoo could not get any cheaper In to the breakfast buffet the lady was horrible she was rude she smelt of alcohol and in her phone with headphones on, the buffet area was down right filthly the waffle make had so much nasty greese on it one could tell it had not been cleaned for years and it the whole place was very stinky. We did not stay and eat it was just to dirty. We asked the front desk if we could take a bowl with us she said no it could not happen i mean come n a bowl what harm could that do. Needless to say we checked out early and still had to go feed my son.

It was good for the price as long as you are not near the smoking rooms

The only day we were going to eat there and they had no breakfast. They only had one room available by the smoking rooms and it smelled really badly and there was a roach in the bathroom. They were able to move us the next day to the other side, the room was 85% better. It was okay for the price

They were able to change my room by the next day

Price, in this case you really do get what you pay for.

Carpets dirty, bathroom tile had been oversprayed with a floor paint of some sort that was coming off, giving it a dirty appearance.TV was plugged into an outlet meant for a light and wouldn't turn on till we discovered the problem.

Price, in this case you really do get what you pay for. At least the bedding seemed clean and was comfortable. We didn't get down in time to see what the breakfast was like, but the residual odor smelled good!

Good value. I would stay there again.

Definitely an older facility that could use a face lift. Need to leave some spray cooking oil by the waffle maker so the waffles wouldn't stick. The pool had a lot of leaves but that could be because it is surrounded by trees.

The breakfast staff was very nice and made us welcome when we stayed and talked in the breakfast area after the meal was over. I loved that we had a room on the ground floor and patio doors to the pool. The hotel was close to the event we were going to and close to my friends home. Nice bar area in the room with a fridge and a microwave.

Location was perfect
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Kitchenette

The room had so many pet stains and smelled awful. I had to buy sheets to lay on the floor to walk on it. the view from our room was an overgrown little building that kids kept trying to get into, had a kitchenette with no dishes. No pictures on the stained walls. The patio was dirty with broken down furniture. The clerks response my my concerns were I will make note of everything. There were needles under the stairs.

Location was perfect

Not a good place for children!!!!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The location, went to order pizza from Pizza Hut which was advertised on the key card and they informed us they do not deliver on Main Street after dark. They have a big sign when you first walk in about a Drug free hotel and there was obviously Drugs there. Had to call several times about the Free WiFi and they never came to help us hook it up so never had the Free WiFi advertised and with my young grand daughters with us it was not a good stay.

The spaciousness of room and the balcony. The hot tub was great in evening

It a low end motel pretending to be something better.
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

The bed was uncomfortable, pillow small and hard. The place just looked runned down. The bath was cracking everywhere. The staff was the worst. I booked 2 nights and when I arrived they said they could on give me one night. Either take it or leave was the managers opinion. I will never go back to this terribly ran establishment.

Nothing it was a terrible

Do not know if I would stay there again. I am disabled and no rooms have walk in showers

There should be safety bars in the bathtub. The breakfast bar was lacking a better selection of breads and should have yogurt. The last day the waffle machine was broken so couldn't have that. The toilet paper was too far from the toilet

I liked that the lights automatically went on when you walked in an area. I also liked that their was a refrigerator and microwave in the room

I'm sorry I booked this facility.

The Windemere might have been nice in the 1950's. I'm not sure it has been updated since then. It looked like someone had painted over the tile in the bathroom and it had worn off in areas; the bathtub and sink looked like a mechanic had washed his dirty oily hands in both and stained both beyond ever being clean.

They accepted pets. We didn't have one with us.

Poor staff and customer service

The staff especially Martha the manager very rude. She also gave another customer my credit card which later i had to close for fraud. I stood at the desk for over 15 mins before anyone acknowledge me when checking in on my first night there. Staff overall very rude even when asking for a clean towel. Pool was always different trash and beer bottles everywhere.

Nothing really

Room felt dirty, bathtub wouldn't drain, light kept...

Room felt dirty, bathtub wouldn't drain, light kept flickering on and off and we had to unscrew it, phone rang several times in the middle of the night and no one was on the other line.

Nice property/gardens, rooms were old delapidsted.

The buildings were old, run down, in need of major repair. Our rooms AC didn’t cool ( thank god it was cool in Phoenix this evening ) room smelled old ! Bathroom door didn’t close, rugs were stained. 10 years ago this would be a great spot for families.

The property itself was run down but very pretty. Big open spaces and garden views, great wooded pool area... easy parking and grassy areas !! Rooms were spacious, had micro and fridge. Great big balcony and garden/pool view, not crammed together.

Our bathroom window fell on my mother as she was taking a shower and hit her on her head and glass of the window broke. Carpet is filthy dirty,

this is by far the worst place I have ever stayed in, I left...

this is by far the worst place I have ever stayed in, I left my glasses in the room tried to reach someone at the hotel for four day every time I call they said that they could not reach the house cleaner, never did get a phone call back. room was dirty, also I had made reservation two months in advance, ask for room by pool. our room over looked the back parking lot, also have only one ice machine , we had to walk across two parking lots to get to a ice machine, no lights in bathroom, panel on bathtub rattled every time the door open.

I thought the price was little to high. They didn't allow any discounts if you booked thur a broker.

The hard water in the shower. Would have liked a walk-in shower.

The bed was great , I sleep very good. There was no outside noise to wake me. There was no one hanging around outside my door or anywhere that I could see. This was a Monday thur Wednesday stay (3 nights). There was a breakfast, but it only ofter ceral and waffles and milk and juice. The eating area was kept very clean by a attendant.

I would rate our overall stay as a 2.

The room was very old, stains on the wall (looked like black paint or burn) towels were old and dingy. Musky smell upon opening the door. We were awoken twice during the night by noisy neighbors. We called the front desk at 12:20 am in the morning they did call the people in the room next to us and they were quiet for about 30 minutes but then again at 2:30 AM they were really noisy laughing and woke us up again. Staff was friendly, by the time we got to the breakfast 30 min before it closed there was little food left.

That the staff was friendly and did respond.

It was up and beyond our expectations!

Loved everything! Staff was very helpful and understanding. The room/ staff was beyond expectations. We will be back! It's great for families or just a couple getaway! We even did the room service, Philly and Turkey subs are delish!!!! Rooms are very spacious! And we had a Jacuzzi tub big enough for 2!

This ia not somewhere I would reccomend.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non - Smoking

We paid extra for a non smoking room, twice we were put in smoking rooms. The third room was ok. They are very old tooms. The carpets are old and smelled old. For a little more money I would have rather stayed at a different hotel.I did not enjoy this.

The grounds and pool area are beautiful.

false advertisement on line

the place was not as it was advertised. Very dirty and just not flattering at all checked in and checked right back out.

Did not like anything false advertisement on-line

A night at Windemere
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the old box tvs. The toilet also ran continuously. There was black mold all around top of toilet and the spa tub 😵

I really liked the layout of my room. And the private outdoor patio.

It was terrible. Desk people were not cooperative, the room was dirty, the soap wouldn't lather up

Dirty room, towels were so rough, it scratched my skin, every bar of soap we were given was terrible. Not one of the bar soap would lather up on my hands or skin. It was like using no soap at all.

The bed was comfortable

It was a nice roomy hotel room, but I don't think I'd stay here again.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

My bed was squeaky and not terribly comfortable. It was also kind of unusual to be forced to turn in a ticket before grabbing something to eat for breakfast. And what's with all the signs in the breakfast nook? "Please only one muffin per person" and "Taking Food Back to Your Room is Prohibited" signs are not a very welcoming way to greet your customers in the morning.

I really liked the patio deck attached to the room and overlooking the pool. It was nice to sit out there and listen to the birds in the trees.

Minimalist place, clean, outdated. Poor breakfast.

They only gave you the bare minimum...the pool was ok.. no towels by the pool.. u needed to take the 1 bath towel per person that u were allotted in the room. Breakfast .. if u were gluten free you’d starve.. waffles and toast. No eggs or meat! And a sign that said please only take 1 muffin! Poorly stocked .. out of things.. coffee.. syrup.. had to find the girl to get things refilled. Both days they were out of coffee. The second morning we never bothered to go to breakfast there.. just tried to get coffee. Had we not had a no refund with our booking we would have cancelled the second nite.

Never again will you use this chain or this booking agent

It was the worst facility we have ever stayed in. The room and furniture were filthy. The carpet was so dirty we did not take off our stockings. We would have refused the room if we had not guaranteed payment in advance.

Nothing to like

Wouldn’t book a room again

Needed a ticket for breakfast, the only hot part of breakfast was the waffles. Felt like I were watched during breakfast had signs for everything. Only take one don’t take this. The bed uncomfortable.

Nice big pool and jacuzzi and the rooms very big. Love the size.

I would stay again as long as I saw the room first.

The initial room I was given was horrible. Carpet was dirty, shower squealed and bed was uncomfortable. I asked to change rooms and was given one that has been remodeled. Wood tile floor, better bedding, better TV. WiFi was not good.

I had a problem with my room and they moved me to another without hassle.

The entrance lobby and breakfast room have been redone and...

Needs a total redo - the grounds have potential. False advertising! The only conventions that would stay here would be poor volunteers type

The entrance lobby and breakfast room have been redone and are acceptable.

The rooms need to be maintained and non smoking rooms need to be located in non smoking areas.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Property is rented out as a home. Asked for non smoking room. The room reeked of cigarettes had to pull a chair out to terrace to air out. My hands reeked from touching the chair. Cigarette burns on carpet and sink in restroom. Stayed three nights heard the people in next room two of the nights until the early morning. Opened door to terrace and can smell cigarette smoke from next room. Two of the outlets not working, it was reported twice. When we checked out they were still not attended to.

The courtyard is beautiful

I paid 120$ for a dirty bathroom and outdated hotel worth 30$

It was not a 120$ room. No way. That was a rip off. 60$ tops. And ontop of that the bathroom was dirty. The dirt was swepted into a corner. What a rip off. The bed were outdated. Come ON. What a rip off.

Old and outdated. Tricked to pay more.. was horrible dirty bathroom floor. 120$ ?? Noway more like 30$

5.5
    I will not stay at that motel again

Not to the standards I expected for a $100.00 motel and a member of the Wyndham motel chain. Bathroom fixtures in poor condition, bed substandard and uncomfortable. Breakfast the worst I have had at any motel stay. Motel overall in very poor condition.

I expected more for the price. It wasn't in a very good part of town.

It hadn't been even redecorated since the '70s. It wasn't very clean. I ended up standing in water up to my ankles in the bath shower. The towels were old and scratchy. The door didn't fit the frame. The drapes were old, dirty and missing hooks to keep it up. Needed repainting. My rating after I answered the questions was 3.3, too high

The beds were comfortable enough. The television worked. It had a refrigerator, heater and air conditioner. Things worked. The flooring appeared to be new. That's about it.

3.5
    Look more closely at the pics.

Not what I wanted for a $ 100 and more.

Not as good as the picture looked, they were remodeling and construction work. One guest had their car window broken out.

It served its purpose but it wasn't very pleasurable

The room was advertised as a non-smoking room and there were cigarette burnt all over the place the carpet was really old the furniture was okay the bed was rickety. Breakfast was poor

Closeness to where I needed to be

Lousy place. Third world pillows, door locks & checkin. Do yourself a favor & stay elsewhere.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non - Smoking

Only one person checking in with a line out the door. When we got to our room, the door wouldn't open, even though the key card turned the color green. That happened again later. Had to get maintenance to come out & fix it. The pillow was the size of a sheet of paper & extremely thin. At least two outlets in our room wouldn't hold the plug & thus were useless. At breakfast, we had to seek out someone to fill the maple syrup container. Horrible experience.

Grounds were pretty.

Other then a comfortable sleep, its always a very relaxing place to stay!

Carpet, mattresses

Location and atmosphere of desert in front door and a forest likeness out back patio door, which was very clean and taken care of. The people in office are always very pleasant to deal with. Have stayed there many times and yes rooms are old but they are always clean!! So credit to your house keeping department.. Do need to be replacing carpet and mattresses soon before they dont look clean and beds are really not comfortable at all to sleep in.

Disappointing.

The room was old and stinky. Dirty carpets and we wouldn't touch anything. We walked away from it !

Gardens looked great. A shame the outside doesn't match the inside. They need some renovating for such a good location.

The breakfast could have offered more cereal, yogurt, banana...

The breakfast could have offered more cereal, yogurt, banana, and better coffee. Maybe more tables & chairs to sit for breakfast. The first room we were in had issues with the T.V. & there was like a ticking sound in the room. Better internet service. Place needed updating.

Okay.

Room was really tired. More pillows too, Breakfast was bare bones.

The grounds are beautiful as well as the layout and pool area. Our room was really tired and carpets were not clean. Great location for us. Rooms definitely need to be refurbished.

For the price paid, we ere
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non - Smoking

The room we finally ended up in was our third room. We checked in and drove to the 1st room which appeared to be in a newer part of the motel. The clerk came running out of the office and said we had to come back because we had been moved to a different room (because our reservation was thru booking.com?) OK, we switched, and we went to the new room. It was a room that had been smoked in! We complained, and got the third room.

Not much. Though the bed was comfortable, the rest of it was pretty run down. The door was ill-fitting & drafty and the room was uncarpeted, in February!

room 224 had writing on wall say demon circle star etc etc.. don' stay here!!!

a lot ! building surrounds, body motatury next door. no security at night, room were dated , carpet/curtains smell even though it said non smoking, tv was a box no channels, wifi suck. writing on wall

nothing worst experience

disgusting hotel and service was awful. no one in the lot and they kept telling me how busy they wer
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

the smell of pneumonia in the room. Dryer sheet on the lamp. stains on the sheets of the bed. stains on the lampshades. hole in the electrical socket (I had my kids with me). TV had one working channel. completely gross

Nothing, place was a complete mess

It was okay.
    • King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

I didn't like how outdated the room was, there was cigarette burns in our sheets, microwave didn't work, only half the jets on our tub worked, the floor was really stained and all along the wall it wasn't attached and the box tv had missing buttons.. the only thing that matched the online pictures was the comforter..the room didn't look anything like the ones online. I would have taken pictures but I couldn't because I was devastated that the room I picked for my anniversary was ABSOLUTELY not what they advertised. We only received 1 breakfast ticket even though we were there 2 nights, breakfast area is small there was a waffle iron 1 container of syrup, coffee with powdered creamer & sugar, muffins 1 per, and some bread.

I liked how big the room was.

Below expectations for the price.

Carpet was terribly old and dirty. No exhaust fan in bathroom. No protein (eggs, meat, etc.) for breakfast.

Neighborhood was fairly quiet, although people on both sides were not. Room was cleaned and restocked each day.

Terrible

Everything. During the night someone one tried getting in the room with a key. The desk gave the a key to my room. When I checked in I went to the room and the key didn’t work. The desk person came an tried his master key and opened the door. The room was occupied. Very poor service. It seems to be a rehab facility.

I did not feel comfortable with the overall cleanliness. I don't think we'll stay here again.

It seemed like our room had been a smoking room at one time. Despite the masked odor, it still had a stale smell to it. The carpet was very dirty. The bathroom floor was clean but looked dirty and worn. I used Chlorox wipes before I took a shower. We stayed 3 nights and the 2d night the T.V. was not working. We reported it the next day and it was fixed while we were gone.

The outside of the hotel looked very nice--the grounds were well kept. The conference center looked great (from the outside). The room arrangement was nice and roomy and had a nice balcony. The sheets and towels were clean.

Once it is updated, might consider a second try.

“Hot” breakfast was 100% carbs. No eggs or meat. Room was dingy, no artwork. Mold in jacuzzi tub corners. Room was in dire need of updating.

Location and bed was comfortable.

over priced for what we got--under whelmed --find another choice if looking

the mattress had to be 40 yrs old bouncy everytime rither of us moved about threw the other off the bed-couldnt get comfortable--breakfast was poor but clean--check in and out was acceptable--dont expect to ever stay here again --

Had a place to sleep--glad it was only one night

Bad

Could have been much cleaner.

Did not eat, just used for sleeping. Pretty dirty. Bathtub had paint on it, along with the dirty bathroom floor. The place was old but no excuse for being dirty. The pillows were so small and flat, we went to Walmart and purchased some just so we could sleep. Would not stay there again.

At first frusterateing cause my debit card coyldnt be used and no 1 at desk said cash used
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

That it doesn't tell you on your web site that you no longer take prepaid debit cards.

The clean sheets and comforter and fluffy pillows. I stay at alot of motels and u can tell when a bed has been changed with new linens

The people were very friendly and helpful.

The bathrooms were not the quality that I was expecting. You had to have extremely long arms to reach the toilet paper while sitting on the commode.

The people were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were comfortable.

Has potential. Could be upgraded with a lot of cash. Sadly, we won't be back.

The carpet was dirty, stained. Sheets were not fitted, too short came untucked. Pillows were small, flat. TV was old and small. Furniture was old, chipped, mismatched. Fridge was difficult to open as it sat right on floor. Room smelled of old stale smoke. Towels were disgusting and stained. A painted tub? Wow. They have long term people...bumming for smokes. Checking out my vehicle. Felt unsafe with my daughter's and grandson.

I will not stay there or recommend the hotel. I will not use booking.com to get another room.

The condition of the room

The room was very run down. The picture on the website was very misleading. The bathroom floor was very dirty with a dirt ring around edges and the non smoking room had been smoked before

Windemere Hotel and Conference Center provided mostly everything I needed. Great Stay!

Please include more protein in the breakfast menu...ie) eggs, bacon, or sausage)

It had all my desired accommodations but at a very reasonable and great price!!!

Terrible

The hole stay at this hotel if your disable stay away

First of all I'm paralyzed from the waist down I ask for disable room I was told I had one that's a lie I didn't even have a bathroom I had to use the employees bathroom

I should have gone down the street to the Days Inn.

The Noise from transients in the parking lot. The chain on the door was missing and the deadbolt did not work.

When I was able to change rooms the second night.

Not worth it

Hot tub did not work, pool is gross, fire alarm went off 5 times in my room for no reason. Was moved rooms at 2 in the morning because the fire alarm. I was told the room I was moving to was an upgrade. Well they're right it is but why do I need an upgrade 3 hours before I check out? Save your money don't come here. Shower curtain rod held up with cardboard and the mirror in the bathroom was cracked all the way through.

Worst hotel I've ever stayed in and I've been around the world.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Kitchenette

Everything about this hotel is bad.

Although the room was large it had a lingering smell. Location is horrible and there are people who actually live at the hotel who reported constantly find drug paraphernalia on the property. Not a place you want to stay no matter what budget you're on.

Very run down, needs renovation badly. Sadly, this used to be a very nice place to stay

The property was very worn and in need of renovation. The room was very dirty, burns and stains everywhere, marks on the walls, numerous dents on the entry door. The spa was inoperable. The woman working the front desk was rude and demanded a $100 CASH deposit for my dog. I returned a short time later (after looking for another hotel) and found a man working the front desk. He was polite and helpful and suggested the deposit be placed on a credit card. Other guests appeared to be very seedy.

Convienent location, very nice grounds.

Awful

the room was very out dated. The breakfast buffet consisted of stale muffins, bread and waffle maker that didn’t work. It also appears that people “live” in rooms. They had their laundry hanging all over the balcony. I will not stay there again.

I wouldn't stay here

It was in a sketchy area. Room was dirty with rotting wood around tub and long hair in the tub. Greasy hands prints on the walls. Dirty on the carpet along the the wall/baseboard. The carpet was so ground in dirty we didn't want to walk with bare feet on it. We had a king bed that was made with a queen sheet on top so we couldn't use the whole bed. We were supposed to stay here another night at the end of our trip...we will be cancelling.

It was all right.

Read comments below.

The shower had alot of pressure, which is good. The bed was too hard for me and the pillows not very fluffy. The breakfast needs improving, spend some money and make the breakfast better. Reopen the bar and have happy hour to make some money for the breakfast. Nice pool and hot tub.

not really best experience!!

we had to request new towels, cups & soap. We weren't ready for the cleaning lady when she arrived to clean, and she never came back. So we had to go get them ourselves at the front desk and there wasn't a phone directory available to call the front desk. Breakfast (no information given on time or what was served) wasn't the best experience.

wifi was horrible in and out throughout night.

wifi was horrible in and out throughout night...no work was completed...headquarters for prostitutes ....transients literally sleeping and hanging out on stairwells located on property..staff actually stopped to talk instead of asking them to leave which was 6 feet from my door...absolutely diappointin and seriously doubt i would consider coming bk unless i was guaranteed things would be different.

Rooms were clean

Staff sent me a long way to my room at midnight. When I got to the room it was OCCUPIED! Long walk back in dark, then off to another room. Area very poorly lit. Did I mention I am traveling alone.

Rooms were clean

When we arrived all YHE chairs where up on the tables and in...

More light in room, a little more clean, ice maker outside was super gross, needs to be cleaned.

When we arrived all YHE chairs where up on the tables and in the morning when we tried to get coffee aND use tables, chairs up again. Room very dark.

Worst stay we have had!

Where do I start roaches infested the room tub won't drain door barely opened room stunk crackheads walking around all night looks like people live here permanently! Staff wasn't helpful we asked for the manager and front desk tossed us a card and said email him!!! We stayed here two years ago and it was decent no problems but now run !!!!!

Price

Old not well kept.

Old, dirty around. People there??? Patio furniture was very old convention stuff, unusable and dirty. Bathroom needs total remodel. Probably wouldn't go again.

Roomy

HORRIBLE

Carpet was horrible, TV's were not what was presented in the ad nor were the rooms the entire property was in disrepair. It was completely not what was advertised.

Location and pool

was convienently located to my appointments & the the...

awful area,bums & homeless people, trash in the streets,closed businesses defiently would not ever stay here again , was scary, the breakfast was awful too, the pool water was cold, the lobby help wasn't very helpful, i needed my computer NO INTERNET OR WIIFI.... was misrepresented. shower window could see in frost was off the window. light on balcony was burned out, palm tree limbs every where on the ground not picked up, would not recommend this place didn't feel safe.

was convienently located to my appointments & the the pool was nice .

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Kitchenette

I booked my room after looking at the hotel website pictures and accommodations. However, upon arrival and check-in, and driving to find my room, I realized the website pictures of this hotel are very misleading. I requested a ground level room when I booked, at check-in I was informed there were none available. No elevators at this site for the disabled. Unsafe parking to the back of the facility. Looks as if the hotel accomodates long time tenants who seem to hang around in the parking lot, sit on the stairwell,etc. Room smelled musty. There were stains on the sheets. There was hair in the bathtub, and no bathtub mat to prevent slipping. The towels also had stains. The toilet did not flush well. I opened the Arcadia door to look for the green grass that was advertised on the website, only saw dirt, I was greeted with a sewer like smell! I looked down to the rooms under me and noticed a shopping cart with belongings, and other bags of stuff. By this time I was even more disappointed and regreted booking at this hotel site. Even though the front desk staff were very nice, and the price was good. I would not book at this hotel again.

The price of the room was great! The room was spacious. The front desk staff were nice.