Reviews of Windsor Palms Resort 3 stars

Formosa Gardens Boulevard, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA

#104 of 235 hotels in Kissimmee

We spent a majority of our time at Disney but the condo was wonderful! My family had a great time!
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (BL)

Only thing that I found out of the ordinary is there was only one packet of dishwasher soap, no little dish soap. But really no complaints!

Everything was absolutely great!

It was at a good price, but just an average quality apartment.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (BL)

The apartment could use a good dusting. My family has allergies and suffered due to the dust in the apartment.

The property was in a good location for us, as we had other family staying on the property as well for Thanksgiving.

Worst place I've ever stayed at in my life and I travel a lot.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (BL)

Rug in living room is extremely worn and my husband tripped and fell because it sticks up. Human hair in our sheets upon drawing the bed back. Master bedroom bathroom had hair all over the floor. Obviously the room was a smoking room yet staff vehemently denied it (had to go buy Febreeze). Left a day early not bothering to alert the management company because all the little signs located around the condo made it feel not home-like. Were told to strip beds and put all used laundry in a hamper. Had a kitchen but no tools to wash the dishes with (wash cloths, soap.. had to buy). Furniture torn. Will not stay again.

Dirty, uncomfortable, and not a good experience
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (BL)

We had quite a not so good experience with our stay. Our room was very hot when we entered... the filter was extremely disgusting and so was the whole "air closet". Took almost the whole night for it to cool down. Carpets were stained, baseboards, flooring, dirty. Comforters had stains on them too. All the beds were very, very uncomfortable. There were ants in kitchen and bathrooms and our slide glass door was broken- it Wouldn't lock or even seal shut. Toilet in master would barely flush. Also, our condo was on the second floor with no elevators. Made it very hard carrying everything up and down as well as our "more mature" family had a hard time with the stairs. We contacted the rental company 1st night and he did fix the air filter and slide door and sent wash cloths after I threw a fit that there were 2 in our whole condo and he said it was a "personal item" that was not supplied ?!? He was not the friendliest person to deal with and had an attitude the entire time.. Ants never went away. All in all... we were glad to get out of there and I would not recommend it to anyone.

The pool and location were good, also condo was spacious... that's about it and won't be back.

It's a nice family but the condo needs to be improve sliding door wasnt lock when we arrived .
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (BL)

The carpet need's to be remove and put in néw ones the kids mattress in the room is very uncomfortable.it had a funny order when we check in..garbage collection's is awful and a lot of mosquito.

The quietness.the kids like the pool and the game room..

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

A nice place to call home for a few days
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (GA)

My 11 year old son got brushed by a floating piece of turd as he was swimming in the resort pool. It was disgusting! We reported it to the bar tender and pool was promptly closed for the day.

Great condo, conveniently located. Clean

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Good Value
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (BL)

Carpets were stained. Disappointed that there werent any paper towels supplied. Toilet paper was not sufficiently stocked for 6 people. Matteresses were uncomfortable. Renters should be aware that there were no elevators and you could be on 3rd floor.

Loved the location! Secure and peaceful. Condo was really dated but clean.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

Satisfied But NOT happy
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (GA)

My husband has a disability and no elevator to accommodate his needs. The cabinet knobs had stains on them, the silverware was dirty. Not enough towels in facility and when trying to get some assistance after making several calls, NEVER received a reply. We stay at these resorts every summer and never had we had an experience like this.

The welcoming security guard was the best. He welcomed us with a warm greeting and friendly smile. Our room was nice and comfortable

• Reviewed: 17 July 2016

Clean and comfortable.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment (GA)

I would have rather been on the first floor instead of the third floor, because my wife has knee pains.

Everything was wonderful. Me my wife and kids had a great time.

A wonderful way to spend the week.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (BL)

The movie screen was down a couple of days. It's older but we'll maintained.

A wonderful way to spend the week. A good value.

Overall we enjoyed our stay at the condo, thanks

Price and location

Great for budget but not clean
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (BL)

The room was covered in a layer of dust and smelled old and stale. Also none of the TVs worked!

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Family vacation
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (BL)

The location, the condo, and the clubhouse were all fantastic.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Expensive, not confortable,
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (BL)

No wifi service in the property

Near to Disney

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

Confer and stay

Not enough toilet paper.

The light switch where at my little ones level.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

Wonderful!
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (BL)

Getting through the front gate.

We loved the spacious rooms and still had room to move around!

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

They had no Internet service and i couldn't get phone...
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (BL)

They had no Internet service and i couldn't get phone service.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

The door locks are very convenient
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (BL)

Price was to high compared to comperable units.

The door locks are very convenient

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

It was a good experience nice place, specially inside.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment (BL)

It was a good experience nice place, specially inside. Also very closed to disney park.

• Reviewed: 30 July 2015

Location, Amenities, Privacy,

Didn't like that sometimes I had to wait in extremely long lines for access. Having to wait on others to check in. Really bad sugar ant problem.

Location, Amenities, Privacy,

• Reviewed: 24 July 2015

THE GIANT ROACHES IN OUR ROOM WERE ENTERTAINING

Eric was so difficult too deal with I would never stay there again. Just getting access to our unit when we arrived was a NIGHTMARE.

THE GIANT ROACHES IN OUR ROOM WERE ENTERTAINING

• Reviewed: 2 July 2015

Very neat.

Neighbor let his dog go to the bathroom right near the door. Nothing big. $200 added deposit. Still waiting for refund.

Very neat. A lot of space. Great facilities. Near Disney like it advertised.

• Reviewed: 21 June 2015

Bad security services.3 floor .no elevator. I have young kids.and a senior. To much money.i pay 80 dollars for cleaning. But i have to remove all the linen bed. And left on the laundry.i felt like a maid. A really bad experience. Manager to rough. Screaming.to greetee. omg. To much. I'll never stay there. And I'll not recommend this resort.thank you.

• Reviewed: 16 May 2015

Not too much.

Living in the 21st century I would not have expected for it to be small antic outdated tv's in the bedrooms and stay in a place that don't offer WiFi especially for the money I spend. I will never stay again in a place that tells me how to ajust the thermostat. I pay to stay there while I'm on vacation and I'm burning up because there are guidelines for the A/C. I will not come again. In every room I'm thinking it's a picture of mickey mouse, I was wrong it's rules and regulations as if the parents have left rules for the kids. It put a damper on my vacation. I basically paid to obey rules in a condo I'm suppose to enjoy. The beds was awful. I will never stay in a privately owned resort. I paid for maid service, but I had to make sure I put the towels in myself. Why am I paying for maid service and performing maid duties? It was only two rolls of toilet tissue for the amount of people that was sleeping. I had to pay for toilet tissue on my vacation! This is insulting.

Not too much.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2015

The unit we rented was in very poor condition.

The unit we rented was in very poor condition. I was embarrassed to stay there. There were tons of stains on the carpeting. Not was not cleaned well and the management company had too many absurd rules. I would never rent through them again.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2015

The carpet and furniture could have been cleaned before we got there. You can tell it has had alot of wear and tear. The beds are very springy and there where a trail of red ants in the master bathroom. When we called the owner to advise him of it (not to complain) he rushed us off the phone.

Great location. ..not far from the amusement parks or restaurants. Resort grounds quiet and well kept. Condo was like having a home away from home.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2016

Security gate and spacious.

Security gate and spacious.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2016

Size for the money.

No free wifi.

Size for the money.

• Reviewed: 23 July 2015

The room we got at Windsor Palms was old, the air...

The room we got at Windsor Palms was old, the air conditioning was not working properly. This particular room is in need of a remodeling.

• Reviewed: 8 July 2015

Pool, and that's all

Condo overrated, nothing luxury about it

Pool, and that's all

• Reviewed: 21 June 2015

security guard lady very impolite.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2015

No comments :(

No bath soap, 2 toilet paper for 6 people in 4 days No enough towel for a family

No comments :(

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.