Reviews of Wine Valley Inn 3 stars

1564 Copenhagen Drive, Solvang, CA 93463, USA

#13 of 18 hotels in Solvang

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

The staff were very helpful and we loved the town.
    • Chateau Queen

The shower was in the bath and with knee problems was a little uneasy to get in and out of.

The bed was inner spring and very bouncy, not what we are used to Not as comfortable as other Hotels we stayed at during our trip

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

I was traveling with 5 girlfriends and we rented two of the...
    • Cottage Suites

The breakfast was a disappointment. The hash browns and sausage were terrible. Given there are numerous Danish bakeries in town, they could have easily focused on the baked goods as well as fruits.

I was traveling with 5 girlfriends and we rented two of the cottages. The cottages were very comfortable with the exception of the pull out bed. The location is right in town so it was easy to walk around and enjoy the town.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Great place minus the tub.
    • Chateau King

My problem with this booking is that the description said it included a bath tub and it did not. Only disappointing thing about this place.

Nice room great value. Good staff. Cozy

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Nice staff, clean rooms, strong Wi-Fi...
    • Chateau King

Staff were personable, rooms were clean, Wi-Fi was reliable, and on-site parking was convenient. The establishment is centrally located: within walking distance to Solvang shops, a 5-min drive to Hitching Post II in Buellton, and 10+min drive to Los Olivos.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

A little bit expensive
    • Chateau Loft

Small bathroom. Too expensive. Cleanliness could of being better (dusting). Tv picture quality on both tv’s was very poor even after tuning. Certain areas of the hotel require some money spending, shabby carpets & general decor is poor. We expected more for the money which we spent.

Good location. Good breakfast, there was plenty of to select from.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

It was very quiet and the location was good.
    • Chateau King

There were no safety bars in the tub/shower to help you get out, there was no rubber mat in there either. There was one in there the first day but not the second day. Not to fond of them having to turn the water off at 8 in the morning, which forced us to have to get up, get ready and leave early......There was moldy looking tile in the bathroom.

It was very quiet and the location was good. The breakfast was pretty good.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Lovely property in walking distance to shops and restaurants.
    • Chateau Loft

Pleasant but short stay. All great

Lovely property in walking distance to shops and restaurants. Breakfast was nice with some hot food and pastries etc. Free parking and a few hours of local wine where they bring 2 reds and 2 whites at around $7 a glass which was nice.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Solvang stopover
    • Chateau King

We could hear the kids in next room

Location was excellent. Breakfast was superb. Staff friendly. Room was clean. bed comfy and linens were excellent.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Nice breakfast, cozy and quiet place.
    • Chateau Double

Private parking is small, but there is a lot of free places on the streets nearby.

Nice breakfast, cozy and quiet place. Here is everything you need to know know about personnel of this hotel: we've spent a night there and forgot 2 kids kick scooters in the room. When we realized it - we were already hundreds of miles away, so we decided not to go back for them. In a few days, we got a box at our home address with both scooters carefully bubble-wrapped inside. I was touched, to my very soul!

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Breakfast was good, but it was the same breakfast every day.
    • Chateau King

My room was incorrect the first time and the key did not work the second time. Took three tries to get in a room and it was a bit frustrating since each time we took our bags out, loaded them up and then unloaded all over again as none of the rooms were next to each other. Wish the Village Cottage rooms had a microwave. The town is full of pastries and bread but without a way to heat them up it was not as enjoyable.

Breakfast was good, but it was the same breakfast every day. had the meat choice alternated it would have been a huge experience change. We stayed 3 morning so it was odd having the same exact breakfast every morning. Luckily there were lots of restaurants. Staff was nice and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

The beds and bedding were very comfortable.
    • Chateau Double

Bathroom in our unit could use some maintenance (#51) door & floor could use cleaning and door frame needs touch up paint.

My sister & I thought the bartender at the inn was very friendly & helpful with her knowledge of Slovang.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Our stay was absolutely beautiful. Can not wait to return.
    • Village Tower Queen

The only issue I had was how loud some of the guests were as they were coming back to their rooms after early breakfasts. It is nice to hear laughter and joy but when you are trying to sleep in after a long day of travel it can be annoying.

We had a wonderful stay. We arrived in the middle of the night and we were greeted with smiles and good attitude. Our room was so much more than expected and the views were spectacular. We will definitely be coming back to stay. So wonderfully located. Can not say enough about how great our stay was.

VERY comfy and pleasant. Perfect location, near everything!!
    • Chateau King

The only thing that was a bit disappointing was there was no pool, but not a deal breaker for sure.

Room was perfect. LOVED the pillows, wanted to take one home :)

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Great location and on the outside looks idyllic and quaint.
    • Village Tower Queen

Tired is the best way I can describe it. We booked a Tower Room, it was our honeymoon we thought it would be nice, dark and tired as well as dated. I get they’re going for an oldie Worldy look but it just looks old and drab.

Great location and on the outside looks idyllic and quaint. Staff were friendly and helpful, breakfast was fine

Enjoyable stay in Solvang!
    • Chateau King

Everything was great at Wine Valley Inn! The breakfast was stellar (English Muffins + Scrambled Eggs + Hot Sauce made for a delicious sandwich and the hash browns were just right!). We stopped in at the hotel before beginning our day in Solvang to pick up tasting coupons. It was wonderful.

Could improve in some areas.
    • Chateau Loft

They called in the morning to ask if I wanted the room cleaned. Usually that's a given. After saying yes, no one ever came to clean the room!! Also a very noisy stay. Cleaning people have 2 way radios that are turned all the way up. Parking is limited.

Check in was easy. Location was good. Bikes are available to rent. Breakfast was good. I liked the scrambled eggs and sausage.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Cute but no hot tub in cottage number 4
    • Cottage Suites

I had read online that each of the Cottages had a hot tub. I'd also call the front desk and confirmed the same. When I checked in, they informed me that I had reserved at the only Cottage that did not have a hot tub. Be forewarned that if you want a hot tub you should not Reserve Cottage number 4. This was a bit disappointing for me because we had just hiked for several hours beforehand and had very sore feet, and we ended up with no hot tub to soak our feet in. Friendly staff and I could stay here again because of the location, but extremely disappointing because the room did not have what was advertised

The staff was extremely friendly and the grounds were well taken care of. The exterior of the hotel was very cute, even though the interior was a bit dated and a little dirty, in particular the carpeting

Good first time experience
    • Chateau Queen

The small town cottage concept was great, but too many in such a small area. I felt too enclosed in my room, which was very dark and tucked away in a small corridor.

I was hoping the bed was firmer. I'm not a fan of powdered eggs. Room was enclosed, would have liked a window to open overlooking Copenhagen. I enjoyed that everything was in walking distance, although as with all tourist locations, many of the same things to buy and eat. Some overpriced. Loved the Mission and ground which made me feel like I was out in the country, beautiful setting.

Worth a visit if you're inthe area. Restaurants close quite early in the town.

Nothing stands out

The proximity to the town, it was in easy walking distance. The overall feel of the place was quirky but in keeping with the town's Danish theme. Staff were friendly and helpful - provided advice on the next leg of our trip to San Fran

Can't wait to come back
    • Chateau Loft

Same breakfast options every day. Was disappointed there wasnt more that just hashbrowns, sausage patty and scrabbeled eggs as main food. Oatmeal, hardboiled egg, bread and sometimes fruit where their as an option. But due to my diet lifestyle all I was able to get was oatmeal, hashbrowns and the fruit that was there sometimes.

Hospitality and cleanlyness was amazing! Every day I saw someone clean the outside stairs railing from dust and webs if any. Really calm and peaceful in our room.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Bed was extremely comfortable.
    • Village Tower Queen

The door to the room was often hard to open. A lot of light came into the room. Airconditioner needs replacing

Bed was extremely comfortable. Location was excellent

Fantastic service, cottage was just lovely, all in all a very nice place to stay.
    • Chateau Double

The pictures of the Chateau Double Queen are very misleading. 0ur room was very small, dark and the furniture was not very nice.

We would like to thank Frances at the front desk for turning our stay from being a big disaster, into being a fantastic experience. The room we had booked, a Chateau Double Queen, looked NOTHING like in the pictures. We talked to her, and she gave us a beautiful cottage. Frances wanted to make sure that we were happy with our stay at Wine Valley Inn. Thanks to her efforts, which were above and beyond what one can reasonably expect, she turned our stay into something quite wonderful. The cottage was just FANTASTIC, and worth the extra price, which was very reasonble. Thank you Frances !

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Everything was just wonderful. My husband and I really needed something like this.
    • Chateau Loft

The breakfast was wonderful. To our surprise we were given an up grade. It was so awesome. The bed was so comfortable, we slept so good. Another surprise was we discovered a jaquzzi outside our bedroom door. Just awesome. After a long day it was the perfect thing to use for relaxing.

Convenient to PCPA Theater
    • Village Tower Queen

I booked a standard room, but when I checked in they had upgraded me to a cottage. The cottage was like a nice little apartment - quite a lovely surprise. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was large with great lighting and a nice shower head with good water pressure. Breakfast had the standard scrambled eggs, sausage patties and hash brown patties (the frozen kind), good pastries and other usual items. The hotel was a short two block walk to the PCPA theatre. Although I did not get a feel for what a regular room was like, I would probably stay here again.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Comfortable stay with a homey feel
    • Chateau Double

Lighting could be brighter, could use some bug spray around the perimeter of the room saw a few spiders.

I love the cottage we stayed in, the green grass, bridges and Koi pond, the private Jacuzzi was awesome! The comfortable living room and the free breakfast every morning, it was like my home away from home.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

One night in Solvang 😍

The fact we didnt have more time here. Only a problem with my in laws room in that the air con was leaking and it woke them up.

Beautiful surroundings. Rooms were lovely. Reception gave us a refund on the room with the leaking air con. Very fair of them. Breakfast was good.

Breakfast was delicious and complete with eggs, sausage and...
    • Village Tower Queen

Nothing to rate - it was most excellent

Breakfast was delicious and complete with eggs, sausage and hash browns. The danish was from a local bakery. The service personnel was extremely helpful and polite. We will be back with family.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

It’s a beautiful setting and walking distance to everything-...
    • Chateau Double

When we checked in absolutely no information was given to us about WiFi, breakfast, wine tasting, the hotel gym, or any other amenities. We ended up going back to the front desk later to find out as there was also no printed information about amenities in our room.

It’s a beautiful setting and walking distance to everything- fantastic location and allows pets

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Great location!
    • Chateau King

The outside area could have been cleaner. There was a wine tasting at the hotel, but they charged. I’ve been to hotels that offer that for free.

The location was great. The bed was comfortable. The toiletries were of nice quality.

What we appreciated most was that they used reusable plates...
    • Chateau Double

What we appreciated most was that they used reusable plates for breakfast, it was the only hotel on our 3-week trip which offered also real plates and not only plastic for breakfast!!!

Really enjoyed staying at this hotel, staff is friendly,...

No pool

Really enjoyed staying at this hotel, staff is friendly, breakfast was great, comfortable bed and pillows and very spacious. I would definitely recommend to my friends and loved ones.

Quaint, Quiet and Clean!
    • Chateau Double

I wish they would renovate the bathrooms but other than that it was wonderful.

The property was great, quiet at night, walking distance from everything and comfortable beds. Simple rooms nothing fancy but nice. Great complimentary breakfast and outdoor sitting area was very pretty and relaxing.

• Chateau King

I excepted a little more from the breakfast, from the reviews I've read, the eggs were a litle watery, didn't care for them, I suppose the weekend breakfast is better, they should specify. When deciding to book a hotel, the breafast is very important to me, this was not a great breakfast.

Tried to check-in 2 hours past the normal check-in time and...
    • Village Tower Queen

Tried to check-in 2 hours past the normal check-in time and we were told our room was not ready yet. Come back in about thirty min. We walked around inside the lobby and sitting area while we waited for our room. Everything was extremely dirty, carpets stained and worn out. Didn’t even want to sit down on the chair that had a layer of dust and looked like food crumbs. We went back to the front desk and told them we are canceling our reservations. The main front desk staff had a huge tattoo on her forearm of someone’s name, just didn’t look very professional. I would not recommend this hotel.

Good location and comfy bed.
    • Chateau King

The shower handle was broken. Its hard to regulate the water temp because the whole handle spins 360. I ask for wake up call for 9:30am and nobody called. Good thing i always set my phone too and not just relay on them.

Great location! I love the architecture of the hotel but the inside is out dated. I gotta say our bed was really comfortable. The room we got has a fireplace too bad we couldn't use it because it's summer time. They have complimentary breakfast but we didn't get up early enough for that. I dont mind stayinh here again.

Very comfortable hotel and excellent staff
    • Chateau Queen

One of the front desk staff that worked around 730 pm on 7/6 was very helpful when my husband went to the front desk and explained that our toilet had started leaking from the bottom of the fixture and would not flush. Since the maintenance staff had left for the day, he gave us an upgraded room. We appreciated how quickly he was able to have us in our new room. I’m sorry I didn’t get his name or we would have thanked him again personally.

Lovely grounds.
    • Chateau King

Lovely grounds. Decent breakfast. Close to everything. Quiet. Traveling with quiet dog so appreciated lower level apartment on end with in-front parking.

The bed was so comfortable.
    • Village Tower Queen

The walls were a bit "thin" and we were awakened by someone talking loudly on a cell phone in the early morning. Other than that, we were very happy with our stay.

The bed was so comfortable. The room was just the right size. Bathroom tub and shower were the combo we wanted. Staff was super friendly. The location cannot be beat in Carmel.

Quaint Hotel in a darling town
    • Village Tower King

The furniture is a bit out of date and worn. The sinks in the cottages are difficult to use and don't have a lot of water pressure. Although the copper sink in the upstairs bathroom is super cute, it didn't have any water pressure and you can't use hot and cold mixed together.

The cottages on the outside our darling! The little garden is super pretty. We loved the little two person hot tub in our private backyard. Overall it was a great place to stay!

Never again
    • Chateau Queen

A very expensive stop for us on our tour of California, well so disappointing room was dark and dingy, the furniture had seen better days about 30 years ago

Amazing experience!!

I loved everything!

Everything from staff at front desk, comfort of our bed, cleanliness in our room, tv, food, restaurants around hotel, shopping shops around hotel, parking, etccc., was amazing!! We will definitely come back to wine valley inn.

We will try a cottage next time.

Our room was very dark

We will try a cottage next time. Our room was comfortable and the front desk gent was fun and knowledgeable about wine! Oh, they left treats for our dog, how nice!

Don't take the 3rd floor , don't take the breakfast
    • Chateau King

The staff was not nice, we ordered the garden room, but they moved us to a room on the third floor without an elevator to it. It was very hard with the baggages. No one from the staff helped us. When we told them that there is a problem in the room type , they told us to call to booking, since it's an order from a 3rd party. The window of the room is in front of another room. So we couldn't open the curtains. We were not able to open the window itself so there was no ventilation in the room. . the breakfast was not good, the boiled eegs were not fresh. There was no cheese , no vegetables and the hashbrowns were full with oil. It is better to have breakfast on one of the restaurants on the main street .

The location is good and the room was clean

Excellent. I had no idea Solvang was such a beautiful place and the hotel was excellent.
    • Chateau King

There was no terrace to sit outside the room with good weather to enjoy a cup of tea.

Breakfast was really good, I liked it a lot. The village is really lovely to walk around, small but full with things to see, shops, etc. Really a beautiful please to visit. Hotel room had an incredibly good price, I didn't expect this quality at this price.

A hidden gem!

No negative comments.

A hidden gem! Stumbled across Solvang after a long drive, an then found Wine Valley Inn -WOW just amazing. Perfect location, ample free car parking, superb breakfast, clean rooms and the grounds were kept meticulously well groomed and constantly attended too. Staff were very helpful and friendly.

Disappointed with the facilities.
    • Chateau Double

The room was a low budget makeover of a sub par motel. The room started off smelling heavily if Lysol that eventually faded to reveal a strong mildew smell. The bathroom was very small with a very low shower.

The location, exterior was cute, looked promising.

Great location, friendly staff, good breakfast
    • Chateau Double

The AC didn’t work well in our room so we had to open the windows. Luckily it was nice out. And the bed was lumpy

Great location, friendly staff, good breakfast

Would not have stayed if we had seen room location prior.
    • Village Tower Queen

The rooms in the 'Tower' have windows that look out to the enclosed hallway. Not appealing as you need to keep blinds closed all the time. No windows to natural light or view.

Beautiful grounds but not in the area of our room.

Short but good - would recommend this hotel.
    • Chateau Queen

Not a lot. The breakfast area could be improved to better match what is a really good property - also guests allocated to the 3rd floor should be warned that the elevator only goes up one floor (to the 2nd) so if travelling with heavy luggage there's an awkward outside stairway to negotiate.

Easy to find, very comfortable hotel with excellent staff. Serving wine in the lounge was a nice touch as the hotel has no proper bar.

We had a good time but room for the money wasn’t what we thought
    • Cottage Suites

Heater didn’t work first nite cold, bed had bugs in it when turned down and the bed was broke on one side sat on it went to the floor upstairs peoples very noisy both nights all night long

It was ok
    • Village Tower Queen

Not enough places to plug things in only a plug on one side of bed so my husband had to sleep on the side I always sleep on because he has to plug in his c-pap machine, sink to shallow, no tea only coffee, had paper to tell number of channels but not what was on them, had to ask for a table because there was no table in the room. Said to have sitting area which consisted of one chair. I could hear neighbors, insulation not thick enough.

Location, staff was very nice, helpful

Very pleasant overall experience. Planning to rent one of their cottages on our next visit.
    • Chateau King

Facilities are older and need some minor repairs/refreshing. Base-level rooms are tiny and motel-like, so upgrading is recommended.

Great location and super helpful staff. Received upgrade to a loft (2-level) apartment - well worth it! Walking distance from downtown shops, and located away from the busy main highway. Pleasant, comfortable room.

Pretty little location to stay and venture out to the various wineries in the area.
    • Chateau Queen

Everything closes down at 8.00, have to eat by 7.00. Quiet area, friendly people, very picturesque. Worth a stay.

Lovely little danish inspired town. Very quaint.

This is a beautiful hotel, with lovely sitting and garden...
    • Chateau Queen

This is a beautiful hotel, with lovely sitting and garden areas in a-lovely area of Californians visit, the room was fantastic breakfast was more than we expected with a hot and cold choices would book again

We would come back!
    • Chateau Double

The bathroom felt dated and the walls were thin enough to hear crying kids next door and across the hall. I had my own small children with me so, I get it,but the noise was louder than most hotels.

Incredibly friendly and helpful staff, excellent location walking distance to all of Solvang.

For a one night stay it was ok but I wouldn't stay for a longer one.
    • Chateau King

The bed was ok but the pillows were like sleeping on bricks. The water pressure in the shower was pitiful.

Location was great, one block off the main street, close to the main shopping and restaurants.

Wine Valley Inn
    • Chateau Loft

Our rooms weren't ready at 3 so we asked to use the restroom and it was very dirty and had no paper. We had to wait 10 minutes to get paper

Very beautiful. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. We got exactly what was pictured. Staff at front desk was very friendly and helpful.

Great place for a short visit to the SY valley
    • Chateau King

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location is great - in the center of the main city drag. Easy to walk to restaurants and shopping. Parking was easy as well

Surprisingly original and chill place
    • Chateau King

The breakfast was not bad not good, we were expecting more choices and better quality like the bakeries around the town. The wine taste needs some upgrades (seats and tables instead of the large couches)

The space of the tower was amazing. Nice room with chairs, fake "fireplace", modern bathroom, TV, etc. It was cool. And the access to the rooms too, different and unique. Free wifi and parking, perfect to leave your car and walk everywhere.

With all the rain, we went touring. No shopping, or wine tasting but great food around town.
    • Chateau King

I know why the breakfast is free. The pastries and coffee were atrocious for a Danish Hotel in Solvang. Coffee tasted like chlorine. Eggs tasted pre-fab. We did not eat there the rest of our stay.

Surroundings and rooms were very clean and inviting.We had a problem with bugs, flying ants which I assume came in with the constant rain. However, they took care of it immediately and gave us a $30.00 credit.

Staff were excellent.
    • Village Tower King

cleanliness could have been a bit better.

Staff were excellent. Ricardo at the front desk was wonderfully helpful and full of knowledge. Great customer service.

Great value hotel
    • Chateau Queen

This hotel is located close enough that you can walk to all the shops and restaurants. But it’s in a nice, quieter side of the street. There is plenty of parking for free in the hotel lot which makes it easy to leave your car and walk around and explore. They even let us stay parked there after we checked out. We actually got upgraded for free which was very nice. The room was one of their bigger suites with a sitting area and fireplace. The bathroom was spacious with nice tiling. So, it was an excellent value for our stay. The staff was super friendly when we arrived. They offered us tons of coupons and discounts for the shops. They also provided a map with listings of wine tasting specials for hotel guests at some of the shops in town. The actual hotel is very pretty and feels authentic. I would definitely stay here again when we come back.

Location is good, hotel needs some work.
    • Village Tower King

Noisy. Could hear people walking above us. Kids running the halls. Also, in our room there were no curtains just blinds. The room never really gets dark.

Location is great. Rooms are good sized.

This is the one place my husband and I always like to say...
    • Chateau King

There is nothing NOT to like about this place. The facility is peaceful and the staff is wonderful. SO you will not be disappointed.

This is the one place my husband and I always like to say whenever we get the chance to visit Solvang. Everything about this place is wonderful from the moment you arrive to the excellent way you are treated. The locate is great for walking around the town or just sitting and enjoying a glass of wine. I highly recommend this place to anyone.

We stayed in a small corner room that was decorated lovely.
    • Chateau King

Relatively thin walls, we could hear the neighbors' TV, but they did not watch for long so it was not an issue.

We stayed in a small corner room that was decorated lovely. The breakfast was good. Everything in Solvang is in walking distance.

My stay was okay but I would not stay here again.
    • Chateau King

The room reserved for me was unacceptable in terms of amenities and appearance so I was moved into another room which wasn't much better. The bathroom was dirty, the sink was a very odd shape causing water to splash everywhere including on the floor, and the window blinds didn't work.

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was good.

Good location in Solvang
    • Chateau King

Stayed 2 nights had to change rooms due to noise and light. 2nd room was better but poor form in my opinion to be put in a room requiring a change.

Good location in Solvang

Clean, quiet, friendly, good value.
    • Chateau King

Very helpful staff. Off the main street and quiet. Rooms insulated from noise. Plumbing and TV worked. Hardwood floors clean. Room well kept. Better, I think, than previous reviews would indicate.

Loved the fireplace, breakfast was excellent, staff was very...
    • Chateau Queen

Loved the fireplace, breakfast was excellent, staff was very accommodating. Beautiful hotel in the center of a charming Dutch village. We were there Tuesday, and our friends were there Friday, to our recommendation. They are also thrilled with both the hotel and the village.

Will not stay there again. Can not recommend to our friends.
    • Village Tower Queen

The property is showing it's age. TV in room was really small and there were only 27 channels available and not the full list of channels seen on the guide with the tv. The heater - a/c unit was too loud. Every time it turned on during the night it woke us up. The 2nd night we went without the heater and the unit below us used their heater and that kept waking us up as well.

The employees were really nice.

Nice property, good location
    • Chateau Loft

The location is great and the property itself is beautiful. We had some difficulty checking-in, with our first room having a heating malfunction. We were then bounced from room to room until we finally received the type of room which we had booked albeit it was a bit smaller than the original first room (but still okay). We booked a loft style room since we thought it would be great for our baby; however, it ended up being super hot upstairs and cool downstairs so it wasn't as ideal as we had thought it would be. Breakfast was included and the staff was very friendly. Overall would recommend this property.

If you are going to stay here, go with one of the pricier rooms.
    • Chateau Double

Our first room, a double double, was so small that we could barely turn around. Additionally, the much anticipated 'wine hour' and wine bar were closed without notice.

For our second night, the hotel gave us a reasonably priced upgrade to one of their fabulous cottages, which was night and day from our first room.

It was a nice location. The Inn was clean & comfortable.
    • Chateau King

Terrible water pressure in the shower. A dangerous step into the bathroom. It would have been nice if they provided a complimentary bottle of water for guests & also allowed guests to freely use the bikes. Little courtesies that we would have appreciated.

Outdoor seating in courtyard & breakfast included.

Great location but amenities were not as advertised.
    • Village Tower Queen

Hotel advertised having wine and cheese bar at 7 PM. This was false. The employee responsible for this quit and no other accommodation was made for the guests. Also false, was the advertised fitness center which was out of order upon my visit. Finally, the advertised queen size bed was very small. It seemed to be more of a twin size. An inspection of the mattress tag showed that it was manufactured in 2003.

Perfect location.

Restful
    • Chateau Queen

Wall next to sink cracked blistered headboard cracked. Chefferobe had a big gash across front. Room 209 needs some update and repairs

The Bed was very comfortable Staff very friendly and helpful Breakfast nice and coffee good