Reviews of Comfort Suites Wixom / Novi 3 stars

28049 Wixom Road, Wixom, MI 48393, USA

#3 of 3 hotels in Wixom

Nice stay for my family & I, we will absolutley stay again when we have to return to the area.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

There were a few cracks in the bathroom tile. Nothing serious, just something I am sure is on the to do list.

The room was very clean. We got the room with the whirlpool tub, so the bathroom was HUGE by hotel standards. We used the hideaway bed for our kids and they loved it. We also enjoyed the pool. Didn't get to eat the breakfast since we had an appointment super early. Staff was nice. All amentities worked (hairdryer, fridge, microwave, coffee pot), and the room was very spacious, the kids had room to move around and not go stir crazy, even with the hideaway bed pulled out. We were in the area for some doctor's appointments for our kids at Providence Park Hospital (super close!) and the room provided a great place to relax and have fun as a family beforehand.

The feel of the hotel reminded me of an upgraded motel. Good budget price with rude staff.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

My experience could have been way better if it were not for the rude staff. A little while after checking in I explored the convenience shop and was accused of stealing. I didn't even touch anything. Just browsed. I was outraged. The front desk clerk apologized for speaking out of line after I confronted her about it. The next day during breakfast I made a big spill and was actively assisting in the clean up yet the service lady got a major attitude and was snappy and started talking about me to another staff member and pointing over her shoulders as if I wasn't even standing there. Again I was outraged because I wasn't used to that kind of lifestyle and treatment. I had words with the lady and eventually after making excuses she apologizes. Before the breakfast incident I woke up considering staying another night, the bed was actually quite comfortable but after that incident including the previous one the day before I was fed up and couldn't wait to check out. Also the breakfast was horrible. The sausage and eggs were horrible. powdered eggs. The coffee and juice was watered down. The best part was the store bought blueberry muffins.

For a budget hotel it offered a few good amenities. For $86 I got a spacious room with a spa tub ( spa tub is in the bathroom and takes the place of a regular bath tub.) Honestly wasn't too thrilled about that but you get a spa tub within a descent budget. The room offered a refrigerator and microwave plus a wide variety of cable channels which was nice. The bed was actually quite comfortable. The front lobby offered a small convenience shop for snacks. For those interested in a pool. It was available except it was like as soon as you got in it 20 more people came in right behind you. So if one is looking for me time in the pool you likely won't get it unless you go in the very early hours.

It was wonderful. The staff was very accommodating and professional.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast was very disappointing. If you weren’t there right at 7 you were very limited on choices. Both mornings I got there at 8 and didn’t have much to choose from.

Everyone was very friendly, the room was very spacious and clean. The pool was great.

Overall, pleasent.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

I booked 4 rooms requesting they were as close together as possible and ended up with rooms on 3 floors and I think the A/C was having issues in our room because we could not get it to stay cool at all.

The room was nice,clean, and the bed was comfortable!

Close to our event
    • King Suite

No hot tub. Also they did not tell us there would $150 hold on our debit card for incidentals, this feels was not charged last year when we stayed.

we did not have breakfast

It was OK but I had better experiences at other Comfort Suites.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

When we arrived our room had a damp musty smell. The bed seemed ok so we were willing to take it. We went out and got back late and found the AC didn’t work so we called the desk and changed rooms. The new room had no issues but the hassle of switching rooms at 10:30pm really sucked. Breakfast was just ok. Both times I ate the sausage patties were well over cooked and very dry. The scrambled eggs were good. When I went to use the waffle maker it nearly collapsed when I touched it and I nearly burned myself when I caught it

The price and location were good.

Rooms were large, air conditioning worked great!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

That breakfast didn’t start until 7, and they only had a couple breakfast “go” bags, when the hotel was the host hotel for a regional dance competition, and many dancers had to be gone before 7.

Rooms were large, air conditioning worked great!

No standards for staff. Filthy kitchen area.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

The breakfast was barely edible. The dining area was dirty, all the tables were dirty, the food area was dirty and most of the food was gone or almost gone. Worst "free" breakfast ever.

Grumpy staff, not clean
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The hotel was short staffed- we asked for blankets and were told they didn’t have any. Staff visibily unhappy and frustrated when we asked from more towels on our second night. They never cleaned the room- said we have to stay 3 days to get room cleaned. Hard boiled eggs looked shriveled and gross, asked if they had more and received dirty looks and heavy sighs from employee who was asked. Also only stocked 1-3 yogurts at a time. Hotel was booked to capacity so this was a frustration. There was no parking available at one point during our stay. Have stayed here 4 years in a row- this stay was a huge step down and we will look for someplace else to stay in the future

Convienent
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The side door did not open with our key card. We were told that the door would be open until 10:00pm as it said on the sign, but it was not. Since I was limited to how far I could walk, due to surgery that required me to use a walker, this was a significant difficulty. The side door was the closest door to our room.

comfortable bed

it was ok
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Instant coffee yuck! Not a variety of food at breakfast. Sausages were burnt. Waffle batter tasted funny. Exercise room was small and the weight machine didn't work,

The size of the room was comfortable. It was near all the things we wanted to do

It was just okay
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Dated. Old wallpaper falling and stained, tub stained, etc. $100+ per night and it seemed a little over priced. Access road to shopping area and right off the freeway led to semis parking overnight, which was rather loud at times. Also, a bus full of kids rolled in at 10:30 one night. Thin walls made it hard to sleep with all the running, yelling, and slamming doors.

Comfortable bed

Had a great time
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

No orange juice for breakfast and a little under staffed. One person had to do so much where it leaves a person waiting a while. Whether it was the breakfast or needing front desk

The jetted tub and everything was fine

Great location and fast check in.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Smell of cleaning products was so strong when you walked in it was overpowering. Bathroom had hair and dead bugs in the corners. It was so late and they were fully booked I didn’t feel like complaing about it

Great location and fast check in.

Breakfast was great.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Bed was too soft Exercise equipment needs maintained Would be nice to have bottled water replenished daily or at least enough for the days staying there.

Breakfast was great. Front desk people were friendly

9:45 for breakfast and eggs were gone, no syrup, & no more waffle batter. Nothing to eat
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Specifically reserved a room with a jacuzzi tub. Did know the jacuzzi had flipped a breaker until after I got out of the tub. I pushed every button in the bathroom and it didn’t work. Called the front desk and he insisted it did. Talked to another employee the next morning and she called the fix it guy and he fixed it about half an hour before we were supposed to check out. Traffic noise was terrible and you couldn’t close the drapes to block the noise.

Great value, very pleasant stay, would stay again!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Only challenge was that snow was not cleared from parking lot/sidewalks in a very timely manner.

Staff was very pleasant and efficient; room, common areas and pool were all clean and well kept. We had breakfast on the run, but still had good choices.

Won’t be staying here again.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I was suppose to stay another the following week and had requested to cancel and could not due to the booking policy. I then requested to changed the dates to another stay and they have yet to get to back when me or try and work with me. Very disappointed. The number provided for insight rang and rang, no answer.

The location and free breakfast

Not what I expected.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

I booked a $160 room at a discounted price of $90 per night. I expected to still get the full value of $160. Instead, it felt like a $90 room. The following is all fine for a $90 room but not for $160 room sold at a discount.... Disposable plates, knives and forks at breakfast. Ok in a campground but not what i expect in a hotel. Generally needs modernising. Some shabby patchy repairs were very obvious in tiled areas. I was surprised staff were not in a uniform. They all were dressed really casuaIly. I had issues with the toilet, bath, no a/c in the gym, poor gym facilites and no instructions on adjusting the multigym to vary exercises. Changing facilities near the pool still require you to walk along main corridor to get from the changing room to the pool. There was another door much closer but it was always locked. When i asked if it could be unlocked the answer was 'no' and to 'use the other door at the of the hall'.

Conveniently located, staff addressed most issues quickly. Housekeeping very good. Really comfortable bed.

When I arrived to the hotel they did not have my reservation.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

When I arrived to the hotel they did not have my reservation. They set me up but my credit card was charged twice!! So I won’t be using Booking.com again.

It was below average.
    • King Suite

Breakfast food was not readily available, cook outside smoking majority of the time instead of preparing food, remote to the TV didn't work, shower head was disgusting needed cleaning bad.Door to the room won't shut behind you on it's own,you had to go back and pull it closed. They key card was hard to use to get in the door. This has been one of the most uncomfortable experience we ever had at comfort suites.

Room size.

Bed was comfy and staff were very nice.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

The spa tub was dirty upon my arrival. It was just a jetted 1 person tub, had hoped for a little bigger of a tub to accommodate another person. Coffee maker was missing parts. No combs, toothpaste, toothbrushes, matches, deodorant, or hand soap.

Bed was comfy and staff were very nice.

Pool was closed 👎
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

The pool was actually under some type of cleaning, or constructiom. Not syre why it was closed, and neither was anyone else. It wasn't noted about the construction anywhere, so I went ahead, booked the room and paid extra to use said facilities, with no luck or explanation, or apology. 👎👎

Clean, and nice

I will never stay at this location again. I would have been more comfortable at a cheap motel.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

When we checked into our room we discovered that the TV remote didn't work, and the toilet was broken. We were on our way out, so we asked the front desk to send maintenance up. When we arrived back very late, we went into our room and there was plastic over the toilet, a plunger sitting there and a towel on the floor. We called the front desk and were told we needed to change rooms. The next room we were in was functional, but not the cleanest. I was very disappointed by how crappy this hotel was for the cost.

The bed was ok, the pillow was great, but other than that, the only thing I liked was the spa tub, which wasn't much bigger than a normal bathtub.

The stay was fine except for not getting the wake up call.
    • King Suite - Disability Access

My only complaint is, I requested a wake up call at 7am the next mourning but never got it, fortunately my wife got up just after 7 and told me about the time and after about 7:30am, I realized that I wasn't going to get the wake up call that I had requested.

The eggs were fine, the bed was very nice.

Not very clean but good location
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

It wasnt very clean. The coffee maker tray in my room had coffee grinds and sugar all over it... the mirror had hand prints on it. They day i stayed there they were reaufacing their parking lot so parking was a bit of an issue.

The room was a good size and it was fairly quiet. The breakfast was good.

Good!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

No key entrance from the back door, anybody can walk in from the back door. The coffee for breakfast was horrible!

Microwave and refrigerator in the room.

Stay was pleasant.
    • King Suite

Hotel was very busy when we stayed and breakfast was going as fast as it was served. More food would have been nice.

Staff helpful and friendly and bed very comfortable. Good location. Would book here again.

Pillows were extra comfy and more than enough on the bed!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Dismayed to come back (left at 10 am) after a long day (9 pm) to find our room had not been tidied. Excuse was we had the do not disturb sign on. We did until we left at around 10. Shouldn't they check again? Had to complain because we needed garbage removed.

Pillows were extra comfy and more than enough on the bed!

No Choice Points via Booking.com
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

If Choice is not going to honor granting points for booking stays via Booking.com then they should state that clearly during the booking process. I will not be staying at any Choice location again.

For the price I'd say this was a good experience.
    • King Suite

Parking Lot is small there isn't enough parking. We went to dinner came back and there were no parking spots left In room coffee pot had tea bags, cups and sugars but no actual coffee to brew. Toiletries were limited, reminder to always bring your own, there was a small bottle of conditioner and bar of soap. One of the provided bath towels had a stain of some sort on it, thankfully they stocked the room for 4 people and our infant didn't need one. remotes to TV didn't work except to power it on. Complimentary breakfast had a good selection but didn't refill fast. Probably would be fine if there wasn't a ball team and their families also eating. The pool was small.

Our room - King Suite - was nice. It included a mini fridge, microwave, in room coffee pot, table for 2, sofa and desk

BED WAS VERY COMFORTABLE, FRONT DESK VERY NICE, HEIDE WAS...
    • King Suite

DIRTY ELEVATOR FLOOR, HOUSEKEEPER VERY RUDELY COMPLAINING ABOUT A GUEST AT FRONT DESK, IN FRONT OF OTHER GUESTS WAITING TO CHECK IN. BATHROOM WAS NOT CLEANED, PREVIOUS GUESTS BATH MAT, TOWELS, SHAMPOO, AND USED SOAP WAS LEFT IN BATHROOM, YET CLEAN TOWELS WERE PLACED IN BATHROOM. VERY UPSETTING TO ME AS A GUEST. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS STAY, I HAVE STAYED IN COMFORT INNS BEFORE, AND THEY WERE EXCEPTIONAL, OTHER WISE THIS IS A VERY NICE HOTEL.

BED WAS VERY COMFORTABLE, FRONT DESK VERY NICE, HEIDE WAS EXCEPTIONAL,

Wouldn't go back
    • King Suite

The room was nothing like the pictures. I domt like that they have a $150.00 holding fee and it was very noisy, walls must be paper thin.

They had strawberry waffles and comfortable beds

It technically qualifies as shelter.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

The hotel was unacceptable and disgusting. This hotel was our sixth and final stop on the way from Texas to Michigan. From the dank and uninviting entry way to the "leave my kids knees black" level of cleanliness of the floor in our room, there was very little to like about this place. Even worse was the pubic hair in the shower and bed. Someone had clearly and recently used our room before arriving. Apparently they used our room for something that requires removing your underwear. Upon letting the hotel know we intended to leave and wanted a refund, they told us that they couldn't do anything about it and they simply charged us anyway. Now, to their credit, once I expressed my displeasure in their lobby, they offered us a new room. Too little,too late. Don't make the mistake I did. Stay far away from this hotel (Novi has a wonderful Holiday Inn, which was clean and pubic hair free).

It technically qualifies as shelter.

Not Satisfied guys, Sorry
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Our room was very dirty smelling. The bathroom was dirty. It just was very unclean, I could have stayed somewhere a little closer to Brighton for much less and hopefully been happier. Wont be back unfortunately, and I need a room in the area for the next 11 weeks as well. The room smelled very bad, there were bugs in the bathroom and some very disturbing stains on the sheets. I am never one to complain and I planned to let this go, but I wanted you guys to know how dissatisfied I am and upset that I wasted $100 bucks on this room, I asked for queen beds and a High floor room and I got a King bed on the 2nd floor lol, what a joke. I was so grossed out I was scared to use the pool.....very poor job, very poorly managed. I wouldn't blame the staff, this is managerial all the way. Holiday inn maybe next time i goes. And I also do Know Maniesh Patel whom owns the Southgate,MI location, where I had stayed often in the past and it is hands down a much better run and undoubtably cleaner and nice facility. The staff in Southgate is much more pleasant as well. They were why I chose the new Wixom location. Sorry Guys!!

The location was ideal

Not happy and that was not what I expected
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The smell of the room The cleaness of the room The mattresses quality Very unhappy

The room smells stinky not clean the bad smell was in the room and even in the hallway The beds not comfortable at all I am very upset About my first experience with Booking.com the pictures of the hotel on the web site is totally different than the reality

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Room size/layout.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Fitness center was small, didn't have any dumbbells. Carpet in my room had a gross blood stain. Walls were dirty.

Room size/layout. Breakfast was great. Front desk staff was accommodating

Nice size room. Friendly staff. Bad breakfast.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

The hotel was hard to get to from the road; it required a few U-turns. The elevator was really slow. Breakfast was weird. First morning, the juice and water was warm. Second morning, they ran out of forks and juice.

The spa bathtub was amazing. The room was large and easily fit a crib for my toddler (which was provided). The staff was very helpful and polite.

I won't stay here again
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Only one room key worked. The room smelled musty and there were cracks in the ceiling that must have been there a while because the plaster or mud was missing, 3-4 inches wide and in some cases 1.5' to 3' long. This was found in multiple areas of the room and bathroom. Very low water pressure for the shower. King suite with spa bath was a bathtub with jets. 8 am in the morning I wanted to go for a swim, the pool was being maintain, after 10 am I gave up and checked out. Paid over $110 for 1 night.

Near the expressway

Just ok for price, never stayed at Comfort before
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Not able to get simple food before breakfast start time, too late on weekend, many people had places to go. Not able to get into shower, jacuzzi tub walls too high to get over.

Refrigerator in room

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Simple (and a bit old) facility, but good value for the money
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Cleaning staff didn't make the beds and left a paper stating that the guest would have to remove all personal items from the bed first (Pyjama!). First time I ever had that in a hotel, completely ridiculous.

Simple (and a bit old) facility, but good value for the money

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

The bed was very comfy.
    • King Suite

Had to ask cleaning employee for kleenex & laundry bag, which she did not supply. Had to go to desk to get them. Our tub & sink didn't appear cleaned after the 1st day.

The bed was very comfy. The breakfast room was large & our room was large & comfortable. Good supply of towels. Desk employees were very helpful & courteous.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Nice place
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Sad that breakfast didn't start til 7 on Saturday. With a very early competition we had to leave before it was available. Pool is a little small.

The check in and checkout process was great and painless. Comfortable and spacious room.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Clean and Quiet With Good Breakfast
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I can't think of anything.

The room was clean,the continental breakfast had plenty of options including eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, bagels, muffins and juice, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Also, the room was very quiet. I only stayed one night but I would have liked to stay longer. I would stay here again.

• Reviewed: 18 November 2016

Staff worth weight in gold except housekeeping. Room comfy and spacious. Diverse, quality breakfast.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Housekeeping attendants... both quality and friendliness were severely lacking. I arrived after a very long day looking forward to use of jet tub. The odor of the shower curtain, hair and grime on the floor (usually enough to get me packing iso another establishment), and filthy residue had me ill. The hour was late, much of the rest of the room and bedding was fantastic so I headed off to Meijers store to pick up food items and cleaning liquid. (Still wanted shower and at time ; check in desk clerk was occupied with other guests.) Returned, sprayed bathroom down and notified clerk when she was free. {See "likes".} Large amount of mold and peeling paper around window and ac/heat unit. Made clerk aware of the next morning. Maintenance was called in to clean and treat. Very hospitable and also went the extra mile.

I was impressed with the above and beyond helpfulness of the staff prior to and post notifying them about the condition of the room. (Bathroom). The desk clerk went as far as to search out special cleaning supplies and came to my room apologetically to make up for lack in housekeeping. I rated the staff as excellent because of this. (Housekeeping attendants not so much.) Maintenance was also thorough and friendly as well as prompt. Breakfast had quite the variety and the staff here was great. Though hotel quite busy and swamped with a soccer team; they (management and kitchen staff) treated us as if each patron had value. They were on top of customer needs and assured availability of all items. Bed clean and very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

They serve dinner.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

The breakfast, not so good. Only about 8 channels on the t.v.

They serve dinner. It's basic, but it's nice if your just checking in & don't want to go out.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

No benefit for Choice Privileged Member.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Noisy next door. Remote didn't work. One of the key cards didn't work. Didn't even receive the usual "Choice" preferred rate.

Nice room

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

Couldn't sleep due to partying above us.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Partying on the floor above us from 3 am to 530 am, doors slamming, people stomping and yelling. Asked staff at 3 am to quiet them...obviously they did not. Either the hotel is very poorly soundproofed or these people were extremely obnoxious. Either way, couldn't sleep. Staff the next morning took 25% off our stay.

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

I checked in with my service dogs at counter.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I checked in with my service dogs at counter. Even had an extended convo with guy about the dogs. He told my wife she should meditate and ahe wont need them. Then teo days later. The manager csme busting into our room. Yelling at my daughter that we will pay dearly for the dogs being in room!!! They made a big scene in front of several people when we went down to talk to them. After we showed them the papers, that we had already shown, they walked away. No appology. No nothing. These dogs help with ptsd. Causi g a scrne did not help my wifes condition. Very unprofessional

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

The room was very clean and quiet.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

There was music piped into the hallway and lobby at seemingly all hours.

The room was very clean and quiet. The breakfast was a good selection and the room was very well tended.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

Your telephone is disconnected.
    • King Suite - Disability Access

Trying to book a room is nearly impossible. You cannot talk to anybody on the telephone. That part of it is ridiculous. This is why I will probably never book a room there again. Your mobile website is a joke.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

My goto when I'm in town.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

It's a good value, clean, comfortable, nice facilities, convenient to Meijer's store, walking distance to Stingers bar and grill, and close enough to Island Lake Park to do some bike riding. They even had a little dinner out the night I was there.

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

Could use a little more maintenance......
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Cracked tiles on bathroom floor. Light in bathroom made loud buzzing noise. Bathroom fauset handle wasn't working properly (loose). Stain on carpet. Low water pressure in shower. Room was right across from the elevator. Stayed here before and had no complaints.

Bed was comfortable.

Loved the complimentary dinner.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Loved the complimentary dinner. Everyone was nice and welcoming.

Ok
    • King Suite

Outside appearance needed some work

Nice rooms and breakfast was good. However, outside needed to have grass mowed and flower beds tended to

My stay was amazing, pure comfort.
    • King Suite

The fact that my card got charged an extra 150 on top of money I already paid for the room

I love the friendly staff staff

Will stay again!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

They do charge 150.00 for incidentals on your card at check in. So make sure you are aware. No hot tub!

Quiet, friendly, full breakfast!

Would refer family and friends to this facility.

Leaking toilet.

It was a calm and cosy stay

The price was high

Easy access to highway

We were there for a dance competition and the staff was so friendly and helpful.
    • King Suite

Every time I walked through the door it smelled so clean!

Wouldn’t stay there again
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

That check in was at 3 and at 6 I was told it wasn’t ready an hour later it became ready

Breakfast wasn’t that good.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast wasn’t that good. There was no coffee it was just water.

I will no longer be using Booking.com!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

It did not have enough handicap accessible rooms and would not be flexible as far as the booking.

I didn't.

Room was clean and comfortable.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Room was clean and comfortable. My son and I both loved the hot breakfast that was available.

Loved every minute.

Everything was awesome.

Very nice and helpful. We stay at least every other month. We love it

Bed was comfortable.

Faucets dripped

Bed was comfortable. Bath was big, I loved the couch & the charging stations for phones

Sad
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Staff was very rude and over charged me

clean

Beds weren't too comfortable.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Beds weren't too comfortable. Pillows too soft.

sausage was good

not enough variety

sausage was good

Location, proximity to food

Location, proximity to food

Everything was clean and nice and fresh

Everything was clean and nice and fresh

Only thing was wrong they didn't orange juice for...
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

Only thing was wrong they didn't orange juice for breakfast and no bacon

There was hair in our bathtub and the TV remote control...
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

There was hair in our bathtub and the TV remote control didn't work properly.

Nice

No shower curtain

breakfast was poor.
    • King Suite with Spa Bath

breakfast meats overcooked, eggs not well made, cream cheese was bad.

breakfast was poor.