Reviews of WorldQuest Orlando Resort 4 stars

8849 WorldQuest Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32821, USA

#156 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

This resort is very close to Disney. Pool is clean and only for guests. Convenient mini store at property. Complementary Coffee 24/7. We were able to buy some pantry to prepare breakfast and prepare lunch to take to the parks in case you want to save some money wisely. Staff very friendly.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

I didn't have the feeling it was superb clean but at the same time I did not find anything that was not clean. It was just my feeling.

Very spacious and cosy. Great pool. With small kids I recommend to ask for a room near the pool otherwise it's either a long walk or a car ride.

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

There were signs around the facility about snakes and alligators. I was located in the last building close to the woods and coming down the stairs there was a snake right at the bottom. I don’t like wild animals especially having a toddler. I’m glad there were signs about these things but wasn’t expecting to actually see some of them. The food also in the market in the club house were over priced as well. Also believe the property is not worth all the money and fees they charge. Could be less expensive!

The pool area was really nice.

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

Slightly high cleaning and resort fees makes short stays a little pricey.

The property is located very close to Disney World, only about a 10 minute drive to the parks. Rooms are large and everything was very clean and well kept. Have stayed here several times when visiting the parks and plan to be back.

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

More utensils, crockery and cookware in the kitchen would have really helped. I had to call reception on several occasions to request additional items just to prepare basic meals. For a family of 5 there wasn't a big enough quantity of crockery to get through the day so we had to wash things up between meals. Appliances were a little dated but fine.

A really fantastic stay! A superb resort to stay at whilst visiting the Disney parks. We have 3 young children and the two bed apartment was plenty big enough to accommodate us all comfortably. It is a really nicely done resort and was a really relaxing place to spend time at when we weren't exploring one of the parks. We loved the pool area. The location and proximity to Disney was superb and this is a real bonus at the start and end of long days. There is only a small bar at the poolside and no restaurant (apart form a small menu served from the pool bar) but this didn't detract from our stay. Staff were very helpful when we asked for recommendations or advice on various things. We would definitely recommend and would return one day if we ever repeat the Disney experience!

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

While checking in I was informed that I had to pay extra to get clean towels and there was no cleaning unless I paid extra. I was not use to that at all

Property was nice

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

You can't walk anywhere from the hotel but that's fairly common in Orlando

Very clean and spacious apartment. Good pool and very convenient for the theme parks

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

We were in a handicap room and the shower was mounted in the middle of the shower instead of the end and it flooded the bathroom every time we took a shower. I even fell the first time.

It was nice and clean. Close to our Convention. Very quite even though we were next to the pool. Our son loved the pool.

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

The tiki bar wasn’t open a couple of days that we were there. Also, some of the details in the unit needed attention. Walls, doors, some baseboards.

Loved the gorgeous pool!! The convience store was handy! Loved the spacious rooms and bathrooms! Screened in porch was nice too! Great location!! Nice, remote, and quiet area, but 5-15 minutes from everything!! Pictures online are very accurate! Would definitely stay again!

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

Our room was perfect, so we wouldn’t change a thing!

The room was bigger than we expected, so everyone had their own bed! Our suite made it feel like we were right at home!

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

Hot water ran out quickly with family of 5. One television was not clear in picture. Some dishes were missing. And the cleanliness of the room was mediocre.

Size of condo. Pool was awesome. The overall facility was very nice.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

I have zero complaints about our stay!!

Very clean, staff is great, quick & friendly. We stayed in a 3 bedroom and it was very spacious. Kids loved the pools. Staff bad beach toys by the pools for all the kids to play with. Tiki bar staff and food was great!! Extremely close to Disney!! Worth every penny. When we come back for another Disney vacation, we will be staying here without a doubt!!!

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

The only thing I didn’t like is the screen to my window was broken and we were on the fifth floor. A big concern if I had small children as the window did open all the way. Falling concern very dangerous. Maybe limit the Windows so they don’t open all the way, or fix broken screens

We liked everything about the place, very roomie perfect for a family of five. Everyone had their own space. It was clean. Beds were comfortable. Pool and hot tub were clean and maintained. Overall we enjoyed our stay. Would definitely stay here again

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

Tiki bar no discounts on drinks.Other resorts do a refill discount. Kitchen didn't have frying pans and only one small pot. Other items were stocked well glasses silverware,plates etc

Very spacious rooms

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

I had stayed at the resort several years ago. Unfortunately the premises need a little updating-Minor things like dried food on wall behind sink. Paint touch up on corners and doors. One of the closet doors had a big hole in it- was reported to staff. Furniture pretty scratched up. Lots of things just looks worn down.

Staff amazingly helpful.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

I was told that I will get charged for cleaning or I can do it myself.

Everything was great. I would go back to this facility if I have to and I will refer to family and friends.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

The bed was hard. There were ants in both bathrooms. The washer didn't work.we had a do not disturb sign on door and someone came in the room. Not cool

The tub was nice, the sofa was comfortable.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

Beds were too soft or too hard. Door to microwave was cracked/broken, handle broken off of refrigerator, only one pan to cook with, freezer fan loud/broken. Air conditioning not working/fixed next day. Window blind fell off door, injured guests hand. Only one control for heat/air, no individual controls in bedrooms. Walls very thin, outside noise and noise from other rooms constant.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

Need a couple things to better prepare food with, such as a skillet and large pot. We were in a 3 bedroom with multiple people so we needed something a little bigger, however that wasn't a major issue. It worked out. It was amazing.

Spacious living quarters and easy to navigate in and out of the parking lot.

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

I have stayed at some very nice places, this was the first time there was a daily fee to have clean towels & garbage removal.

Spacious rooms, small but nice fitness centre. Very nice pool area with a hot tub.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

It is not as updated, the mattress was not as soft and comfortable as I expected them to be. I expected it to be a bit more clean. We needed extra towels and we were told that they usually charge for extras, they had already given us the set amount of towels for the people that were staying.

I loved the location, the amenities. It was a big space in which we were all able to be comfortable. It was almost like an apartment. My friends and I all met up from different cities in Florida & truly enjoyed our stay. We wish we would’ve been able to stay longer.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

The kitchen was very poorly stocked for someone who plans to cook. While we were there, we were woken many times in the night and very early morning by someone dragging furniture around. That is what it sounded like at least. I never figured it out, as we were on the top floor. It was a huge disturbance to our sleep, though. I assume it was an unusual occurrence and was just poor luck on our side. Perhaps there was an insomniac that enjoyed moving furniture staying there during our stay.😜

I loved the spaciousness of the Unit, the location and the friendly staff. The front desk was super quick to sort out repairs or have requested items delivered to our room. They even brought us a few coffee filters the first night, because we forgot our own. The concierge was able to get some very good deals for us to go to Disney and Universal. Be sure to check with them before you purchase. It is very convenient to a 24 hour Super Walmart and a Publix. As with any place, there were things that we didn’t like, but we would definitely stay again.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

My family and I enjoyed every minute of our stay. Our unit was clean and fully equipped with what we needed. The grounds are well kept. The balcony access from the master suite overlooking the pool and tiki bar is perfect. We had a very relaxing stay... and looking forward to doing so again.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

Listed price is woefully inaccurate. They hit you with a 40 dollar/night “resort” fee, 40 dollar a night housekeeping fee, 10 dollars a night for trash. These fees should be included in the nightly rate. The rooms while large a very dated, and there is no soundproofing of any kind. I could everything our neighbors said or did and likewise they could probably hear us.

The room was huge. Very close to parks and food options.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

Bar closes early. My room was so far away from the pool when I book my room I said I wanted a room close to the pool. The room and bathrooms not as clean as I was expecting.

Is was close to Disney world

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

We had ants. Our stove went out halfway through cooking. They came to replace it and it took nearly 2 hours to do so, ruining our birthday cake and food. The office staff left us a card and a bottle of wine. Then, we were refunded for one night and the office staff took care of us. We needed some pot holders and a spatula. They had it up to us immediately. For this hotel, I would reccommend you to bring dish soap, detergent for towels (it is no free for them to change towels), beach towels (theirs are small) and paper towels and trash bags. It is like staying in a house. There were no mixing bowls or whisk. The bowls are tiny. Bring paper plates and cups. The place was huge overall. The twin beds are older and they were not comfortable at all. The property is GORGEOUS and Walmart is close by as well. The maintenace and office staff are very kind. There is NO breakfast here, only coffee. I loved it.

The pool was great!

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

Coffee that was left was a packet for 2 cups, but no directions on the coffeemaker. Said to fill up pot and when I did, it was like drinking water. Tried again with 6 cups instead of 10 and was still like water. After that, I was out of coffee. Also no kitchen hand towels so when we did dishes we had to use paper towels.

It was very clean and comfortable. Very roomy. Nice porch to sit outside in the morning.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

The fridge’s handle was missing and was very noisy which woke us up at night. It also made us have to turn the TV volume way up. The TV’s were tiny, not at all appreciate to the room size. Some TV’s weren’t programmed to get all the channels that were available to it so the numbers would have to be put in manually, which is certainly a challenge at night. The microwave door is broken. The bottle opener was broken. The furnace was really loud. Charging for fresh towels is ridiculous and $37/day for house keeping seems like a gouge as well.

Having 3 bedrroms and 3 baths

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

Has very spacious bedrooms and a living room. The large master suite with a jacuzzi tub and shower. A built in safe in the master closet to secure valuables. Access to the screened in deck with a great view of the pond from the living area and master bedroom. The full kitchen is equipped with cooking utensils and dishes.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

We always stay here when we are in Orlando, however it is looking very tired at the moment, peeling paint, bad lighting in the queen bed room (we were in room 208) and just parts of the place that looked like they should have been painted and spruced up. There is no longer any breakfast available on site which was a nice touch from before. There were lots of different charges that were not listed on the booking.com website.

The location was great for disney and universal and access to the shops and I4. Nice size rooms and ideal for families. The jacuzzi was nice too.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

A great resort, we would definitely stay here again. From our building and floor we could see the fireworks from Disney every night so that was a huge plus! The resort was also very quiet for being full, we never heard our neighbors. We spent a lot of time on the screened in balcony in mornings and evenings. I would definitely recommend staying here if you are looking for a place to stay in Orlando!

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

Apartment was dirty upon arrival. But cleaned once I complained..,.. apartment needs a total update and bathrooms are tired and carpets are old....

Location was excellent. The property is well maintained and the apartments well appointed. Reception at check in was excellent.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

Unit was not updated. Old appliances and lack of kitchen supplies. Very basic and old kitchen overall. TV sets are also very dated.

Nice and kind staff.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

There was a huge mess outside of a few rooms on the floor we were on. A BIG mess!

Liked the size of the room. Nice to have a kitchen. The location was nice also.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

No coffe shopping. Unable to walk anywhere numerous taxes added to bill massively increased the cost and shop at resort v expensive almost £4 for a medium bottle of water.

Large apartment and comfortable beds useful small welcome pack

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

Rooms are awful outdated and filthy. Had booked for 6 nights and left after the first night. Mold painted over in tub and shower, rust on stove taped and painted over. no carpets anywhere very sterile color palette . Will never stay again.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

The towel service was poor. We either had to wash our own towels or pay a service fee to simply have them replaced. We replaced every other day but we never got any face towels with that service, even after requesting them.

should have larger tvs in Living room. should have digital hd cable tv. better maintenance for kitchens.

location to theme parks, spaciousness of rooms, pool area. economical price point , friendly staff

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

Much mold and mildew in master bedroom shower. Ants in bathroom. Air conditioning froze up twice. Sliding patio doors didn't match up so locking them was an issue. Parking spaces need to be assigned to units. We had to park fairly far from ours most nights. Painting needs to be done inside as you could see where patch jobs had been done.

All the comforts were fine.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

We encountered bed bugs. Will NEVER go back. Not recommended at all. Rebecca the property manager is nasty and has a nasty attitude. Very rude. A very unpleasant experience. Do not stay here.

The spacious 3 bedroom suite.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

The bed's were uncomfortable and the furniture was kinda out of date.

It was nice and clean. The staff was excellent. One of the manager's went out of her way to make sure we were satisfied with everything during check in and check out.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

The one and only thing I didn't like about the property was the bedroom (bldg 6 room 105)with the full bed had bed bugs. They bit one house guest in her face, on both arms, foot, finger and on the back of her neck. Their remedy was to change the linen 😡 I told the house staff that changing the linen was not going to solve this issue because a professional exterminator was needed. He left and said I'll be back but never returned. Although Compensation was given at check out this is a serious issue and I hope Rebecca follows up with an exterminator to get rid of those bed bugs

Staff: The front desk staff, Mitchel was great. He was extremely professional, courteous, friendly and helpful. He demonstrated and maintained exemplary customer service.😄😁 Although a couple of times I didn't like Rebecca's response(don't think it was intentional) overall she was courteous and helpful. The night house keeping guy (can't remember his name) was also courteous Guestrooms:The3/3 had a great lay out. I really liked the floor plan and it appeared to be very nice and clean

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

Great staff, three bedroom suites are very comfortable for big families, super clean suites and grounds. Excellent location away from the rush of the city. Beautiful decor, huge swimming pool. Access control and security.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

Lack of catering facilities for breakfast didn't want to self cater every day A bit isolated no where for a walk in the evenings

Pool excellent and fact could use 24/7 Service excellent Would stay there again

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

It's a bit away from everything, nothing around it which is good in one way but I didn't have a car so nowhere to walk to. It would have been good if they had a restaurant on site, they serve snacks at Tikki bar however. The resort fee was high considering I didn't have a car and it didn't include any housekeeping or towel change in the fee and I was there for 8 days.

Great resort, staff friendly, nice tikki bar, very clean, room excellent

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

Pool, location, view from the room.

Amazing and beautiful resort with amazing oversized rooms and view. Highly recommend and we will defenetly come back

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

I felt unsecure because the property is close to the street and has no fences or walls , low quantity , (very little )staff members no room service no convenience store

I like the place , the gardens , the pool ,beautiful suit or room liked the decoration and the security door before the room's door beautiful decoration and high quality kitchen appliances

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

My Appartment was not clean. The microwave was very bad. It had old food in it. The kitchen sink was very bad also with food in it. The kitchen was not clean. The bathroom had mold in the toilets and the tub was mold also. Very poor with the cleaning.

The size of the Appartment. The view. And the pool.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

Friendly personnel. Great patio view. Great bedrooms and bathrooms. Kitchen equipped with everything needed for small and large meals. Enjoyed mini-market on property. Property located near major theme parks.

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

Twin beds not comfortable at all.. sheets and bedding did not fit well so I had to keep fully making the bed daily and sometimes middle of night.. Pillows worst ever.. remember we left home to out run a hurricane and can not go back soon so took room we could get a a decent price but did expect a bit better for the money.

Pool to keep little one busy, Staff seemed nice few spoke good english though. liked 5th floor view. and having a somewhat operational kitchen, washer and dryer

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

The pool towels were scratchy and we needed ice and when we called the front desk they didn't know if they had an ice machine. But when we checked out there was one near the market by the front desk...

Three bedroom was large with plenty of room and the bartender at the Tiki Hut was super nice and made great food! Great pool and lots of chairs :)

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

We stayed on the top floor and the vents in all of the bathrooms on the outside are very loud banging if there is any wind.

We were pleasantly surprised and very lucky we never lost power during Hurricane Irma. The staff were attentive and also had the pool up and running a day after the storm.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

one of the rooms had a bad odor when we arrived, the beds and pillow not comfortable, the small garden that one can view from the room was all dirt, no grass, it looks like it was a beautiful condo some time ago, not now. When we arrived there wasnt much people at the condo, because of irma our hotel in miami after orlando was canceled so we didnt have where to stay after our booking finished so i asked to stay more days, and the told us they were fully booked, i think the should have asked us if we wanted to stay longer, we had to travel up to new orleans 17 hours by car with two children and two elderly people, because all hotels in florida and atlanta were fully booked.

liked the bathroom, the rooms and kitchen big, the guard at the front gate very kind

everything was just fine

excellent location near all Disney Parks, however we didn't get to see any, we were there for an even greater once in a lifetime attraction Hurricane Irma which we survived just fine. The property has a nice swimming pool, free coffee provided 24/7, friendly stuff, full kitchen with utensils, and especially BIG thanks to the manager Becky!

everything was good

excellent location near all Disney Parks, however we didn't get to see any, we were there for an even greater once in a lifetime attraction Hurricane Irma which we survived just fine. The property has a nice swimming pool, free coffee provided 24/7, friendly stuff, and especially BIG thanks to the manager Becky!

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

I asked for a pack n play(this hotel doesnt have cribs), but didnt recieved it until I ask them 4 times. The manager said like I should've asked for it. lol. I left a comment before arriving, and asked for it again when checking in, in the morning of the 2nd day and through the phone. She looked at the monitor or some other things when talking to me, and that made me feel really bad.

Stayed here when Hurricane Irma hit Orlando area. The room was spacious and the lake view was beautiful.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

rooms were not clean- especially beds and the resort was very remote and difficult to find. not worth the money that was charged .booked a room with enough beds - or so it was stated for all 4 kids and us - ended up sharing on sofa etc. really poor accomodation

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

No view from our windows, & some rubbish outside the patio.

Location was great, we had a three bed 3 bath suite which was huge. Nice pool & friendly staff. A great base for the Disney park area.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

My apartment was little far from reception and other facilities, so had to walk little more to catch the shuttle, the morning was ok as all were fresh but in the evening same distance looks much longer after visiting park :). So park your car near to shuttle pick-up point in the morning.

Great spacious apartments, with good location. Shuttle service helped a lot to be on time for parks :). Checkin process was quick. Sufficient utensils were proved and in the good usable state, liked in apartment laundry.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

Room interiors were showing some age. And the decor was entirely 100% beige or taupe, which I think was wimpy on the hotel's part. Pool was nice but lacked "fancy" features like a slide or kiddy splash area.

Great price, very spacious 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom place with full kitchen. Great location.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

The room didn't look or real clean. It had barely any cookware, so we had to purchase cookware and utensils. We ask for an upgraded room at booking and got the opposite, but was moved to another room.

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

Our room was dirty and had ants all over. Bathroom area had lights out shower was dark and had what looked like mild near door.

The pool area was very nice.

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

The rooms are starting to get a little dated, I felt they could be a little cleaner.

The lay out of the apartment is spacious, you didn't feel like you were on top of one another. You have everything that you need at your disposal. We were in building 3 so you were far enough away from the pool that the noise didn't bother you but still a close walk. I also thought the staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

Not many explanation about how they pick up the trash. And there were two people came in to check what kind of tv we have. They said if we have the old tv, they have to change tbe tv for new one. I know that good purpose, but I did not say him to come in to our room, but he just came in.. I think that was rude

Two separated rooms and living room was great

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

It took 3 rooms at midnight for us to finally get to one we could stay in. The first was occupied, the second the keys didn't work the third was a charm.

The check in staff was superb.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

The master bedroom had a fat back tv and the kids room had a flat screen tv, lol

Very comfortably stay. I was very pleased and my kids enjoyed themselves. I will be visiting again.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

might need a restaurant within the facility.

very calm, its location is very convenient and close to everything that might be needed. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

The way you have to pay for extra wash cloths and towels and if you need housekeeping before you check out.

It was over all a really nice place to stay. Quiet, people friendly, clean.

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

I signed up for towel delivery and they forgot every time. The kitchen didn't have proper cooking utensils and it took them 3 days to get them to me. They also forgot to collect garbage a couple times.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

When we got into the suite, very late, the first lamp that we went to turn on was almost taken apart. The faucets in the second bath, both shower and sink, seemed to have been hooked up incorrectly and it took us a while to figure out how to get hot water. My first shower, when we got in at almost 2:00 a.m., was a cold one.

The beds and pillows were extremely comfortable. Loads of room in the suite for family members. The rooms were very quiet, we never were disturb by noise from any other people. Very nice pool area.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

The temperature of the water for showers and baths. At best the water was just warm for very short periods of time. The amenities could have been stocked/supplied for example the phones weren't operable the entire visit even after we told them about the issue. There were no dish towels or bedding for the sofa bed or extra sheets/blankets. There were no extra toiletries and we were there 5 days.

I like the roominess and convenience of feeling at home away from home.

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

We like everything.This place is awesome.The staff is Amazing everyone in my family it was happy the i pick this place.We came from 9 hours away and my family the live here came and have dinner with us here at the resort and they said it feel like home.My kids said the same thing.

• Two-Bedroom Family Room

The rooms needed a better cleaning. My son walked with his white sox and they became black, the windows were so durty that in the main bedroom was difficult to see anything outside.

Great place to stay! Great pool! Comfortable bed, nice and workable kitchen. I really enjoyed the place and would definitely stay there again another time!

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Three bathrooms

The towels in the bathrooms were tiny - hand towel size and only six between 3 bathrooms. There were no dish towels in the kitchen. It was an additional charge to get more towels, but Walmart was 5 minutes away and very easy to get to, so I bought my own.

The location was very close to the Disney entrance, shopping, and restaurants. The condo was spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable. The pool was very large and had plenty of chairs, pool toys, and towels available.

• Three-Bedroom Suite with Two Bathrooms

Food/beverage options onsite were minimal and no other options within walking distance. Onsite mini mart prices were ludicrous.

Spacious, clean, comfortable apartment with full kitchen and laundry