Reviews of Wyndham Branson at The Meadows 3 stars

110 Willow Bend Drive, Branson, MO 65616, USA

#4 of 8 Holiday rentals in Branson

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

After the hassel of check-in we had a wonderful stay.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Check in process Crowded, room not ready, rude check-in clerk, wasn't directed to Member Services for the sales pitch or informed that we needed to get a parking permit there.

Deluxe 1 bedroom suite (Five Stars) from front door to balcony view of the pool. Unequaled bed, pillows and amenities.

Awesome, except for the sales pitch to buy time shares or what ever it is they want you to buy.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The sink in the toilet room had no drain and filled up fast. The room wasn’t as clean as it could have been. There was food under the cabinet edges and food under coffee table. Everything else was crisp and clean. The very worst thing was the fact that booking.com did not/does not inform you that upon check in you are harassed into a presentation to buy time shares or whatever and you have to spend 15 minuets listing to the garb when all you want to do is go to your room. This is a beautiful place to stay but it is not a regular hotel. It is a resort and booking.com should tell you that you will be having to deal with the sales pitch!

The room was FABULOUS! The view was amazing of the golf course and ponds. The room provided anything and everything We needed to wash clothes (washer and dryer), dishwasher, all dishes and utensils, full stove, full size refrigerator, microwave, food disposal, coffee maker, pots and pans EVERYTHING . Felt safe in the area! Fall Creek restaurant is not far from here and it is an amazing place to eat.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

I had booked a deluxe one bedroom weeks in advance to my...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

I had booked a deluxe one bedroom weeks in advance to my arrival. When i got there, they told me i was downgraded to a regular one bedroom. They said that there was a glitch with booking.com when i booked and the deluxe room was not available. Then they kept trying to charge me for the deluxe room. I told them i was not paying for a room that i was not getting. I asked them how much the regular room was and they told me that they didnt do pricing and didnt know. So in the end i ended up in a room about half the size of the room i had booked. I was never notified of the room change. I was not happy, but i made the best of my weekend.

The three-day stay was comfortable, restful and fun considering we had just won a 4-month campaign!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

We have been Wyndham members for 26 years and I prefer the accommodations over other travel agencies and hotels. Only one time was I disappointed in lodging... but it was OK for the area and Skiing.

Appears IMPOSSIBLE to book a
    • One-Bedroom Suite

We don't like that you can't just go to check-in desk and make a reservation. We got a LOT of run-around from the different offices on the grounds. Everyone told us to check with the other office. Communication didn't seem to be very good. Booking.com did NOT give us the room we thought we had even though we reserved it 6 months ahead. It could NOT be changed! We got the tiny room with no balcony and were charged a Big price for it. Wyndham told us to go on-line and book it direct for next year. We tried and it was sold-out entirely. Impossible to get the room we want now. We are forced to go elsewhere next summer vacation even though we have gone here for 10-15 years.

We like that the property is clean, beautiful and had several swimming pools....even an adult pool.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Great Resort
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

We had to see their timeshare salesman to get our parking pass and welcome packet with coupons. After almost 9 hours of travel, we just wanted to get to our room.

We loved everything at the Wyndham of the Meadows. It was a beautiful family friendly facility. The staff was very helpful. They gave us tips on where to go for entertainment and short cuts around the busy parts of town. It was not crowded with plenty of things to do to keep our 14 and 17 year olds busy and the location was perfect. We were able to zip to the lake or go for a hike in just a few minutes. Plus we were close to shows and lots of great places to eat. We loved Branson too. It was a great vacation! Thank you!

Multiple pools, pond with giant koi, kiddie pools& mini...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Everything was marvelous, can’t think of one bad thing!

Multiple pools, pond with giant koi, kiddie pools& mini play grounds(we didn’t use, but GREAT for families), loads of activities scheduled! All around wonderful place to stay

Wonderful vacation
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

I like the whole building and it's very full of activities . My kids really enjoyed playing in the playground and swimming pool. Great location.

Location, swimming pool, night lights and the view

The rooms were clean and spacious
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

I didn't like that after paying for 3 two bedroom units for three nights they then expected me to listen to a sales pitch.

The rooms were clean and spacious

Great place to stay, I would stay there again.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

It would have been nice to have a breakfast buffet. I also would have liked to have a calendar of events going on at the facility in my welcome packet instead of having to go to the office to ask for one.

This was a nice facility to stay in. The condo was very big, enough for a family of 4 to be comfortable in.

Weekend trip July 2018
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

There was no parking available after midnite. Check out at 10 is a negative for me.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom and it was very spacious, enough room for 3 adults and 5 kids. The room was clean and cozy. Bed was super comfortable.

All in all it was a great place and I was very happy with it
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Parking bad. If you leave in the evening you won’t have a space to park in ANY WHERE NEAR your place. One night we had to park about as far away as you can get from the apartment. Maybe each unit could have 1 assigned spot. Other thing not crazy about no where does it mention that this is part of a vacation ownership club and they want you to sit through a 90 minute sales pitch. After you chk in they send you to the bldg next door to get your “parking pass” and that’s where they hit you up trying to sign you up for the next day or so to your the property and sit through the sales pitch. They also ran mine and my daughters credit without us knowing it or approving it. You have to give your license to them and they step away for a moment then that’s when they do it.

Spacious modern extremely clean. Very comfortable bed. Patio with furniture nice in the morning/evening. Beautiful property. Nice pool areas. Easy access to all the attractions.

We enjoyed our stay and would stay here again.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

It took a while to check-in and we did not receive an agenda of activities taking place that weekend.

The facility was nice and clean. Great view from the balcony. It was quiet at night. The grounds were nicely kept and everyone that worked there was very nice. Great resort for a family vacation.

Rooms were very spread out to accommodate our party of 7.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

No cleaning service and the hassle of check in, they make you go to another building to get a parking pass and then try to talk to you about shows and time share presentation. After traveling with kids for 7 hours the last thing I want is check in to take 45 minutes.

Rooms were very spread out to accommodate our party of 7.

It was horrible and frustrating. I’ll never ever return there
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Staff was rude. Room was a MESS! Shower had old soap spot, blood on sheets, hair on faucet and tub, dust on everything. I’ve been working with booking trying to get a resolution but Meadows hasn’t done anything yet

Great place for family or just for the two of you.

I loved everything

Great place for family or just for the two of you. I highly recommend this place and will be visiting again. The bed felt like a cloud.

Fun but needs improvement
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

I requested a room close to the pool and was put in the farthest building from the pool. We arrived early to just register knowing our room would not be ready only to be told after standing in line for 20 mins and being harassed by a timeshare salesman we would need to come back a few hours later to complete our regristeration. A lot of time wasted that could be avoided by allowing people to register early (knowing our room will not be available for a few hours). Lastly the advertised activities that we looked forward to were canceled with no explanation as to why. This was very disappointing for our family.

Nice room, comfy pillows, beautiful property

Nice place for the Family
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

This is a time share. They funnel you into the sales process by stretching out the check in. It's annoying when you pay the asking price for your stay.

It's just as described. Great facility, fully furnished full kitchen, has a Jacuzzi in the room.

Last min getaway

Can't think of anything.

Area for my 2 year old to play!! I loved the toddler play area! There was plenty of room to walk and the scenery was gorgeous.

great place to stay for the amount of money you pay
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

room was nasty, dishes in dishwasher where still dirty, pull out bed still had old sheets on it with trash in the bed folded up. Dishes in the cabinet still dirty with a top one clean.

great place to stay for the amount of money you pay

The time share presentation really ruined my getaway with the family.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The Time Share presentation. I understand it is optional but they say there is no pressure and that is one big fat lie. Because I am single and don't earn enough, they switched the account to my retired mom and only spoke to her. When we declined any offer, they got rude and stopped talking to me as soon as I declined the paperwork. No more for me

The rooms were good for 4 adults. very clean

Adequate. Hopefully they will address the issues we presented.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

In one of our rooms (we had 2 units), the bathroom sink would fill with dirty water every so often (maybe when the upper unit let out something?) There was quite a bit of rust on the noisy elevator and the stairs (you could see daylight through sections) and the concrete on the stairs was cracked. Our coffee pot also had mold in it (from not leaving the lid up between guests, most likely).

The staff really were nice every time we encountered one. The layout of the condos were well thought out and the master bathroom was really nice.

How do you upgrad my stay - when this was what I orginally booked? But you insist I was wrong!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Well, I booked for Wyndham Branson at the Meadows- for a 2 Bedroom suite- so that we could all be together with our inlaws, but when I checked in was told I was upgraded to stay there- because I had originally booked for across the street- and that no need to worry because it was for the same price... then they tried to put us in 2 different rooms.. As we were leaving to go eat- our door would not lock- they had to completely replace the locking device- took up 1 hr 15 minutes. The bathroom door knob completely feel off as I reached to grab it. This was also fixed at the same time of the door. We were put in a room that they finally found us which was the room that I had originally booked... they kept trying to say that I did not book at Wyndham Branson at the Meadows, but I clearly had my paperwork where I did online and had printed it off and took it with me with... they kept saying that this place was nicer than the place that I had originally booked with across the street which was something Vista or Villas.... I kept telling them that I did not, and they just kept saying that I had been upgraded to the Branson at the Meadows-.. I have never had issues before, but this time was very frustrating from check in- and then the door issue...

I have stayed here before - like 3 times before, so I was excited to go back- and take some of my in-laws.. Bed is very comfortable. Drive to facility is very pretty..

It was excellent . No problems wonderful stay. Enjoyed the movie theater they have on property
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The activities that wyndham had. The staff was great. Couldn't ask for a better staff. Stewart the head guy was so friendly and accomodating.enjoyed the movie theater they have on property.

We won't return.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Ants took over. I ran to Wal-Mart and bought 4 ant traps. They were little red ants that bit us through the night. I suggested calling it in but my husband didn't want any chemicals sprayed while we were there. Walls were paper thin. You would have thought our neighbor was in our kitchen with us. No balcony to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee or glass of wine. View from the windows we did have was that of the parking lot and a maintenance building where people could charge their battery operated vehicles. Unit needs updating. Bathroom especially.

Having our own "apartment".

my stay was horrible due to an error on the facility part
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The first room I was put in it was dirty, small, and the decor was outdated and it smelled musky, There were a major error on the behalf of the facility which foiled my entire vacation it wasn't corrected until Sunday evening. Unacceptable, but thanks to Kat in member service correcting the error, I wouldn't have been able to get home due to error

I like that after complaining about the room I was put in the member desk changed my room

Bring your cleaning supplies.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Room was filthy. Visible dirt on floor, was not vacuumed prior. Chairs had food crumbs on them. I actually left and bought cleaning supplies and scrubbed the room and shower down. Jet tub had a lot of hair in the drain area so we opted to not use that. Fold out couch bed had several urine stains. Very thin walls. Can clearly hear conversations in neighboring rooms.

Liked the roominess of the unit and the kitchen and washer/dryer. Property overall was nice. I did not use the pool or other areas in the resort so I cannot comment on that.

Very nice for the price
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Curtains were outdated. Shower a little difficult to adjust the temperature. Other then those things it was perfect! Very comfortable pillows and beds!

The rooms were very spacious! Balcony was huge. Had silverware, pots, dish washing liquid, washer and dryer, elevator, and even pots and pans!

One of the most amazing places we've ever stayed! Very clean and inviting!!!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

We went to a sales presentation that was not supposed to be "high pressure". We felt it was definitely high pressure but we left with the gifts we were expecting. It was very informative though and the salesman did an excellent job of explaining things.

The king size bed was awesome! Excellent kitchen facilities. Loved be able to do laundry in our room. Perfect view off our balcony. Entire staff was very friendly and welcoming. Definitely would stay at a Wyndham again!

Great large place with ample outdoor opportunities for the...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

They needed to clean the pool first thing in the morning. When we took the kiddos out to swim there were so many bugs In it that it was hard to enjoy. Also a kind of pushy timeshare person kept calling us to set up a meeting. We had a huge mess of ants in the kitchen of our condo.

Great large place with ample outdoor opportunities for the kids. Great clean living area.

Great use of space in a small apartment!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

No sidewalks! You have a walk in the parking lots to get around the complex. I only rated the staff as good, not excellent, because I honestly only interacted with them at check-in (which was fine by me)! They did press me to do a timeshare tour, but I said no and he said he would call anyway as a follow up, but didn't (whew). I am not interested in being locked into anything, so that was perfect.

The smart use of space in the apartment worked really well for our family of three. The bedroom had a door and the kitchen was compact, but was perfect for our needs. It was a 10 minute drive to everything. There were a bunch of different pools to chose from that were all nice. No daily housekeeping, which worked great for us, we don't need someone to make our beds every day.

We will be back!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I'll be the first to admit I am extremely picky about cleanliness at hotels. Overall, quite clean, but the shower/bathroom was a bit dirty. The only other down side was we could hear everything from the room next door.

So much to do! Grounds were beautiful, pools awesome, and the best staff I have ever encountered at any hotel! They went above and beyond to make our stay wonderful. This our 5th trip to Branson and we will definitely stay here again!

Short & sweet stay for mom and the girls.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

One of the toilets/water pipes would make a LOUD banging noise when the toilet was flushed late at night or in the middle of the night. Woke up and scared everyone in our unit! It did not do I during the day. Also, the queen pull-out couch was extremely uncomfortable. It took a long time to cool down the room.

Decor was nice; location of room--overlooked pool; elevator; pool

Great Location But Dirty Room
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The room had dead bugs on the window sills, dirty refrigerator, smelled of dust, and dirty tub and shower. I mentioned this when I was called the second day to see how things were going, and to again offer a timeshare sales pitch, but nothing was done.

The location worked out well.

The guest upstairs had kids and were running and screaming...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The guest upstairs had kids and were running and screaming until about midnight couldn't sleep with all the noise, guests with kid should be on first floor unless there is guests in the first floor

Great family vacation!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Parking near our building at night was limited, but partly due to construction and facilities improvement projects currently on site.

Several pools to choose from, a lot of activities offered on site, and the staff was super nice and helpful!! We were asked if we wanted to attend a sales presentation upon arrival but we're not harassed by salesmen during our stay. We did decide to attend a presentation, they are sale people and they did their job they tried to sale us timeshare with their property, but we were compensated for our time so no complaints from us. The property is beautiful, grounds are very well kept and the outdoor lounge areas around the ponds and pools are very nice. With everything they offer on site we could have had a vacation without ever leaving the site. As owners at another site nearby we were very impressed with the Wyndham at the Meadows location!!

pretty sure it won't happen again.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Booking.com they say entered the wrong last name for my units. Checking was aweful because of this. Wyndham finally figured it out, and we're going to fix but lied and never did. So checkout was a pain as well. When we needed something from housekeeping they brought and never said a word which made me feel I was a bother. There was more there, just don't like typing it all in.

Beds comfy. Pool and hot tub were nice. Nice layout in rooms.

Comfortable
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Front desk staff was rude... Trash was left in room from previous guest and bathroom floor not swept! We booked 4 months in advance requested rooms together and wasn't accommodated...

Rooms were comfortable and facility child friendly...

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Great getaway
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I can't think of anything

The staff was very courteous. The room was comfortable and clean. We felt safe in the area. Everything we need was there like washer dryer dishes detergent tv towels etc... it was like being at home but better.

Not great
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

They didn't come clean our room or bring fresh towels, they said they were bringing fresh cinnamon rolls to our room as a welcome and never showed up, there was crushed crackers under the foot of the bed and the elevator was broken the whole time making it difficult for my pregnant daughter to walk constantly walk up and down to the third floor

The room was spacious

Mislead about attending a sales presentation.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Mislead about attending a sales presentation. Told it would only be 2 hrs and we'd get a weeks vacation. It was more than 4 hrs and we didn't receive the promised gift

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

We had to go back to office to get a suite,this is what...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

We had to go back to office to get a suite,this is what Bookings had on our printout----Resort didn't seem to think we booked a suite with a balcony.We did get what we thought we booked,just some needless confusion

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Beautiful Landscaping
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The parking was horrible, Our reservation was under the wrong name that is probably booking.com error but staff was not willing to correct, wasn't very attentive and not friendly, We were not told about anything such as if we need extra t.p. or towels, where or what is in the activity room or where things were, we had to go to a separate building for a parking pass and just not very personable place to stay...too large.

Beautiful Landscaping

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Great stay for business.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The staff was friendly and very helpful. I especially enjoyed having a snack after the drive and the water and snacks for the ride home was a special treat! Never had that type of 'thank you for your stay'.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Best place to stay in Branson!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I cant really think of anything we didn't like. We always stay here and never had any problems.

We love staying here. We stay here every time we come to Branson. Everyone is very friendly and will help you in any way. They always have the cutest decorations no matter what the holiday is, with the hay bails! Love it!

Clean place to stay
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Very thin walls- could easily hear neighbors Had lots of nice extras but didn't use any due to distance from room- but that's just nature of the type of facility.

Price

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

A good relaxing place to stay...plenty of activities,....but also the opportunity to spend some
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

I wish our stay could have been longer.....

The location....the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff......the beautiful Christmas decorations and the lovely condo.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

We're Marriott owners and their hard to beat all around,...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Carpet was dirty, socks and barefeet got dirty pretty quick. I understand there is a lot of traffic, most treat their own carpet differently.

We're Marriott owners and their hard to beat all around, but we would defently stay at Wyndam Branson Meadows again and would consider Wyndam for other destinations.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

PHENOMENAL!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

I wish our stay had been longer!

The resort and our 2 bedroom condo were in an absolutely stunning location, spotlessly clean and VERY comfortable beds! I loved everything about it!

We will be back! It was great!

Everything was great!

Everybody was so friendly!

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Clean and comfortable
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Welcome center staff was rude when we said we were not interested in a timeshare

Clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Fabulous... would go back!!!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Beautiful room!! Loved everything about it. Kitchen was stocked perfectly... did not need anything!

Comfortable, nice scenery

N/a

Comfortable and cleanliness

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Everything way great.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Everything way great....from check in to check out. Wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy the activities they had each night at the resort!

It was beautiful there
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

It was our Anniversary and they surprise us with a card and cup of sweets. Was so very nice of them

You will really enjoy the beautiful views.

I love everything about these condos. My family and I always have an amazing time at Wyndham properties. We will definitely be back!

Everything was great

Everything was great

We had a relaxing stay
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

We enjoyed the comfort of the bed, loved the washer and dryer, full kitchen , the deck and the jacuzzi tub

My sisters and I loved the resort. It had all the amenities we needed and then some.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Great location. Close to Hwy 76 and all the attractions, including shopping and the spa.

Very friendly staff

Very nice Visit!

Staff was very friendly!!

Excellent.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The beds were too firm for our liking.

Had enough room for all of us. There was 7 of us. Full kitchen. Balcony with a view of the mountains.

Property was well kept, bed was comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Property was well kept, bed was comfortable...couch in seating area was a little uncomfortable...kitchen area small but well stocked.

Awesome

Awesome

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Lots of stuff to do on sight.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Our room was dusty and had spider webs on lamps.

Lots of stuff to do on sight.

Perfect lodging
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

I had no complaints other than having to be out by 10 am instead of your usual 11 or 12.

The family room was perfect for a large group of people.

Family Getaway
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Didn’t get to stay longer

My Grandchildren had a Ball

The stay at the meadows.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

I don't think there wasn't to much i didn't like. It was a great place to stay.

It was very convenient to everthing.

It was real nice

Na

na

Cleanliness
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Rudeness at front counter, lack of parking around rooms.

Cleanliness

Great family place.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Great family place. Third time here.

I was to stay at The Meadows but was placed in the Vista. I was surprised. It was good.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Kind and helpful staff. Clean rooms

Clean room large for many

Costs

Clean room large for many

We were very pleased with our accomodations, and would stay again.

Parking

I liked the friendliness of the staff, and the cleanliness. Also, the furnishings were up-to-date.

It was great

Doing laundry

WThe kitchen and how the rooms were set up